Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Katie is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband for eight years. His name is Seth, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Katie, sorry, you're going through this, but why don't yourselves what was going on? Why do you think your husband is cheating?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's cheating or not. It's just this weird. We have a very good marriage, and we have I mean, I guess we've had a handful of rough spots, but I mean over the course of eight Like, well, we were together for eleven years, so a couple of years before we got married, and so there's going to be some rough spots. But I mean, you know, we we still went out. You know, we were trying, we were having fun, we were going to concerts and like, I don't know, we like to bowl, and I don't know, I always looked at us and thought of us as being like a really strong couple, and I don't know, I guess in the last couple of years, we both just started to work more and more. You know, I got this promotion and at work so much that I guess I kind of got complacent. You know, maybe he did too, you know, get home and just eat dinner and go to bed, and now he doesn't really want to go out as much anymore, which I'm all of this in my mind is kind of normal. Like, you know, we've been together for a really long time, and he's kind of a stereotypically kind of lazy dude, and I like that about him, you know, I like being comfy and cozy at home, but he does you know, he goes to see his friend Josh, but he's like that's been one of his best friends since high school. And I don't think he could be the cheer types because he doesn't really want to go out and do anything. But like I said, things have been different this last month. So he's going over to Josh's place like twice as much as he usually does, and I don't know, I'm wondering what he's really doing at his house. I mean, I've heard he's complained in the past about how Josh was, like he can get annoying after a while. And I've hung out with Josh and Death before and he's I can confirm that, Like, I don't know if we met him now in real life, like would we be would he be close friends with him? I don't know. It's not like he's been friends with him since high school and you know they've I respect that and I admire that, and I see, you know, there's a lot of love there for him, But like, I don't know, he's a boring dude and he's kind of annoying, and I can't I can't figure out what he's doing over there twice as much as usual. So that's one thing. And then the other thing that's been this kind of like huge change is that, all of a sudden, staff is a workout guy. I probably wouldn't have called you guys if it wasn't for that. He's working out every single day for several hours at a time. But I don't think he's ever worked out since we first met. I'm just is he's doing it to impress someone? Is it someone at work? Like he's there a long time. I don't know. This is not me, Like I'm not normally an insecure person. I know that it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't call yourself insecure even though it's like you're noticing things are changing, and of course it's going to set off an alarm in you.
Speaker 1: So that's not even an insecurity.
Speaker 2: And his appetite is less too now, like he said, he's not really very hungry when we have dinner, like he had a big lunch or something like that, and that like there's never been a time where Seth hasn't wanted like pizza or Friday, we usually get Mexican dinner, and I don't know, he's just not finishing his plate, which is again unusual. And I asked him about it, and he just said he wanted to get back out of shape, which again totally valid. I want to support him in that. I don't want to deter him in any way. I'm just nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then if you're spending more time at the boring Josh's house, maybe I'm just curious as well triggered it. Maybe it's not necessarily cheating. Maybe it's just he inspired by something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hopefully he's not all right. You already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song, come back and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends us to you or somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play us on come back, get your to catch teeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Teeter, if you're just joining us, Katie is on the phone and she thinks that her husband's Seith of eight years might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and he's this month's big winner. We'll see if he sends those flowers to his wife, Katie or someone else. But first, Katie, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've just dressed a little. In the last couple of years, we both work a lot, and in the last couple of months he's totally changed. Suddenly he's going over to his friend house twice as much as usual. Assault school buddy, who I think is pretty boring. He's told me he's boring. And the big thing that's worrying me is suddenly he's working out every day, which is great. He's looking great, but he's never been a workout guy. He's eating healthy. It's just such a sudden shift, and I'm just worried.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready for us to call him? Yeah, Okay, here we go. Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Seth Seth. Hi, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to actually tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: Okay, what did I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, absolutely free on us to anybody that you want. You won thirty six long stain red roses, a box that cane your chocolate in a car to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's very cool, not bad.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 4: That's fine. No, that's fine. I actually have a little bit of downtime.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: All I will need is the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 4: Okay, same last name as mine, und Katie.
Speaker 1: And anything you'd like to put on a card.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, pretty roses for a pretty lady. Love you kid?
Speaker 3: Oh that is I like that?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you ever you ever cheat on your wife at all?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: Set My name is Jubil and I it's the radio show. It's called the Jebels Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, poll shows here.
Speaker 1: I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria. And your wife Katie is actually on the phone listening to this.
Speaker 4: Ah, so this is kind of like a set up to see them cheating or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is that like a yes, that's exactly what it is. We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, and Katie thought maybe there might be something going on, So we were saying, if we could catch you by who you send flowers too?
Speaker 2: It's kind of flowers, babe?
Speaker 4: What would you do this?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm sorry, I just didn't more what to do. You've been so different this last month. I mean, you're not the same guy. You just you're working out every single day for like multiple hours at a time, and I don't know, I just got in my head about stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just I asked you why, and you didn't give me a raising. You just said you want to do me more healthy, which is valid, but like it's just so sudden, and I don't know. You're spending all this time over at Josh is like double sometimes triple as much.
Speaker 2: As you used to, and like it's just a like, are you really there? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's crazy you think that I actually cheat on you. It's very cute, but like not really giving cheat on you with some like hot little hot lady or something.
Speaker 1: That's not that's I'm sorry. He's definitely not cheating.
Speaker 4: I love you. I wouldn't. I wouldn't, but also I guess I should. We should probably talk about it. Something kind of happened that to made me, uh kind of look at my life where I am right now as this is, uh, this is weird. So uh the reason I haven't spend a lot of time with Josh and he doesn't really want anybody to know, but you're kind of forcing my hand in this. He's he's been diagnosed with uh cancer.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I've been going with him to doctor visits and stuff, you know, because he's not he doesn't live near his family, and we just you know, we've been best friends for a long time. And doctors are saying that it's totally tradable and success rates are pretty pretty good, pretty pretty responsive with how how early they caught it. But I mean that's kind of what's going on with him, and you know, he's he's Josh is really kind of secretive in his life, and he's like, you know, don't tell anybody. It's very embarrassing and everything. And I just didn't know what to do. So I've just really been kind of there for him as he's going through this so he doesn't have to do it alone.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I had no idea, and so I mean, wow, but what does that What does that have to do with you? Like the working out and the eating. I mean, it's all that.
Speaker 4: Honestly. It was when I saw the look in his eyes when he first told me, you know, he couldn't stop crying, and I it kind of freaked me out. It kind of like made me think about my mortality and everything. And I just as soon as I saw it, I look in his eyes, I just decided. I was like, you have to make sure that you're around for the people who you care about. You know, it wouldn't be good if you know he's going through this, and you know, I haven't been healthy. I haven't been there black blax and eating pizza. You know, we always go out for Chinese, go after Mexican food and everything. And I'm just like, let me just make sure that I'm here. Let me just make sure that I'm around. So I really just wanted to be healthier and just be here for him, be here for you, be here for everybody that I care about. And uh, you know, it just it sucked too, because I mean I haven't worked out like this in years. But now that I'm doing it and really focusing on the reasons for doing it, it makes me start to enjoy it. Like I kind of tricked my brain and just thinking like you want to do this, and next thing, you know, it's like, I do want to do this, and then eating right kind of followed. I Mean, I know, I say I don't have an apathet a lot of times, but I don't. I'm just trying to eat, eat a little bit better.
Speaker 2: You know, well, now it's so terrible. Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you tell me any of those I would have understood completely.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a little to be honest, I'm a little embarrassed about it too. I haven't you know, I haven't done anything physical since way way before the pandemic, and I just got used to that lacked lifestyle. You know, we just hang out and we always just kind of stay home and hang out, and we've just been in that mode. And you know, when I Josh is health scared, made me kind of realize that, you know, that's not a way to live. It's just kind of a way to just be. And I want to I just want to do more. I just want to be here and just have a better, healthier life and you know, not make a noise every single time I've been over. And honestly, I think that maybe I didn't tell you because as Josh was going to this house, trying to respect his privacy, and then you know, the embarrassment from him kind of leaked over unto me, and I was like, let me just you know, it's like sometimes you're improving yourself. You kind of want to hide from the world and reappear as a better version of yourself. I should have definitely told you because you clearly thought I was you care around for somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm really I'm.
Speaker 1: Really sorry sorry about your friend man. But Katie, at least you know now he's not cheating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm glad they caught it early. Everybody's got this away and need for wellness, and I think that's a great thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I keep looking for a side piece though.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that happens. You know, you can hear from us again.
Speaker 2: There the Jewbile shows to
Speaker 1: Catch a cheater.