Speaker 1: It's do guys with us bone? Just a ball at his bood? The review is the wheels for you. What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew? Who gonna say? Well, there's cereals good or just okay? It's still guys with us boon, just a ballt his boom. The'll be arguing about breakfast foll what do they do there? It is bringing with all that boost and you get to hear that's like, bet.
Speaker 2: You it's Serial Killers. This is episode one, twenty five. This is a very exciting day, first of all because Andrew is back in studio with me. Yeah, he's eight and a half feet away. I measured it. Yes, we're good. Plus I'm talking forward. Yeah, so I don't spit on you.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, July seventeenth. This is episode one twenty five. And the song that just played nobody heard it because it hasn't It was written, but it wasn't recorded yet. There's a brand new open a Serial Killers and it's a Jonas Brothers song Oh What a Man Got to Do? And Dave Brody wrote us a parody for Serial Killers. I have no idea what it's going to sound like. But wasn't that awesome? That sounded great. And the reason that we did that is because we have a special guest today. His name is Greg Garbowski, part of the management team for the Jonas Brothers. Welcome yea for now what a great song? Yeah, wasn't it great? Thanks Dave Brody. Now, this is a guy that has an enthusiasm for Cereal just as much as we do. Well I do, because you don't, you don't even care about cereal. But so I always see him hanging out at the serial Killer's Cafe, which there is one in London. Oh and when he was up here with the Jonas Brothers a couple of months ago, he was an can you see the serial Museum behind me?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's so different from the last time I was there. It looks amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's easily like ten times the amount of Cereals that we have, and it's.
Speaker 1: It got shelving. I don't know how I feel at the shelving. It's bordering on obsessive, but it's nice.
Speaker 2: I love it and I have to tell you, as I was putting them up there, I could feel that more than half of them were just solid bricks. Of cereal because most of them are probably ten months old. But you know what, it's an impressive thing to look at.
Speaker 3: It really is well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, when I was there, this was January, and I basically was there with the Jonas Brothers doing Elvis Duran and then I saw you and all the cereal and I.
Speaker 3: Just freaked out.
Speaker 4: Actually, they saw it first and signaled me to come in because they know what a fan I am.
Speaker 3: And I'm just blown away. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting to me that somebody shares the same enthusiasm as I do. And the reason that you're on this particular episode is because probably about a month ago, I got an email from Post Consumer Brands and they were like, hey, just want to make sure we have the correct address because we have something new coming out. We want to send it to you. And when they did send it, I posted a picture and You're like, dude, I gotta try that. So let me go down to the cereal sack here. This is brand new. Nobody has this yet. It's not coming out until next month and we'll only be available and select Walmart stores. Andrew's just like, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Confused?
Speaker 2: This is honeymade real cinnamon. So there was another honeymade cereal, it's s'mores that's still in stores and it's wildly popular. And there actually was a honeymade gram cereal back in the early two thousands that didn't last all that long. But so this is brand new and I'm super excited to try it. And I know I sent Greg some creepy little ziploc bags of cereal. So if you would pull out bag number two, please and we'll get started with that.
Speaker 1: Are you pouring me?
Speaker 2: You want me to pour you? Oh? That's right. I don't know should I pour you or conn? Well, if you give me cups, I gave you cups. Yes, take your own baggies over there. I don't want to touch your stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay. You know I loved getting these bags sent to me. It just felt like I was on breaking bad or something fun marked cereal.
Speaker 1: Wait, do your bags look like this?
Speaker 2: They're a little No. I said to you, Oh, you got some big ziplocks because you know what, I think Gregan enjoys cereal and he'll eat it after the fact. You take out like three little squares and throw it away.
Speaker 1: True, I mean, I'm happy to be back because I hated doing my dishes. Like every time we would do it, I would have to use at least like six bowls. I'm just getting tired.
Speaker 4: Now you're on the West Coast, I am so I'm I'm only about three thousand miles away.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. And I'm guessing since you're so la, you don't use regular milk, do you?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't use regular milk. I'm an oat milk guy, all right.
Speaker 1: I love oat milk. He hates oat milk. I think the taste of oat milk doesn't change anything, and it's delicious.
Speaker 2: I will allow it because you're a guest, but normally, you know, if it doesn't come out of a cow, we don't do it on the show. But it's okay. But you know what, our friends from Shabani, which I think is probably what you have there, sent us a whole stack of coupines, And to be quite honest with you, I tried the chocolate one and it is fantastic. Yeah, it is really good, tas likely chocolate morshmellow milk, and it's great.
Speaker 3: I love it. Some one that doesn't hurt my stomach.
Speaker 1: How long have you loved cereal for.
Speaker 3: Since I was basically born.
Speaker 4: But it all changed for me when I was ten and was visiting some family and I saw my uncle eating cereal at night, right before he went to bed, and it blew my mind. And since then I realized, Wait, I can just have cereal all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, not just for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Yeah so now, I mean I think I had it for lunch yesterday. I just I ate it constantly.
Speaker 2: Now, this smells exactly like a cinnamon Grahm cracker from Honeymade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm gonna like this. I have a feeling this is going to be delicious.
Speaker 2: They look like cinnamon Toa's crunch. But let's go in and see what they taste like. Hmmm, it's like it's cinnamon Toa's crunch with no sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, And I'm happy with it. I'm so happy with it.
Speaker 4: Nailed the gram cracker like it. It's exactly the same. Yeah right, I'm very impressed.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling like we can make tiny little s'mores with these.
Speaker 1: The fire pit, very tiny ones, like I really like these. Yeah, I'm into it. I'm going to give this four bowls and a spoon. The sugar from a cinnamon TOAs crunch. I think really puts that out a five bowler for me. Yeah, but this is still like if I had this, I would eat this all the time.
Speaker 2: And if these get wildly popular, I could see them coming out with chocolate ones because I do have other varieties of honeymade gram crackers, so they could just do them all in cereal form. This is great, I will I'm going to go four balls. It's really good, but I need a marshmallow or two, so I'm going four balls on it. Greg, I'm thinking, you know our rating skelets one to five balls and spoons are half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to go four bowls as well. I love it. It's it feels like just a little too much granulated sugar for me, but I really love the flavor. I feel like they nailed it, and I feel like I'm a kid again eating gram crackers for.
Speaker 1: Breakfast or lunch or dinner. Because wait, so do you like super sugary cereals or are you more of like a granola type of person.
Speaker 4: I like them all. It just depends on the mood. Typically I'll mix. So I've been doing Cascadian Farm Barry with UH with apple Jacks and it's a really really good mix. I can't do either on its own, but together it's a just a dream.
Speaker 2: You know what's cool? You could be the very first guest on Andrew and Danielle's brand new podcast, Cerial Remix, because I don't like mixing cereals. I'm just you know, I'm a purist. But that's okay, you do you I.
Speaker 4: Love something i'd make a habit of, but in Quarantine, all bets are.
Speaker 1: Off so true, the rules have changed.
Speaker 2: Although you have seen this cereal correct, Like this one is just an abomination to me. It's the mashup of frosted flakes and fruit loops from Kelloggs that just came out. We will be doing it in future episode. But you know, it's just it's so lazy. You could just do that with anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get that out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm liking your Cascadian Farms Applejacks thing because I feel like you went with like a taste profile and I'm a fan of that. Like I would never think to mix like a granola with like an apple jack. That seems like smart. I'm a fan, thank you.
Speaker 2: And by the way, so I'm aware there are certain things. You can't have soy nuts, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'm a look to legoom, So I can't do peanut butter or anything like that.
Speaker 2: You can't have lima beans.
Speaker 3: Can't have any kind of bean. Actually, why was lima bean you go to?
Speaker 2: Well, lima bean is the only legome. I mean a peanut is also, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: A peanut.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I can't have captain crunch. And because of that, I can't do any of the normal Captain crunch because it's all made on the same machinery. Apparently that's a pretty sad life I live.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all right, so you get to save the roof of your mouth. But you know another one that it just came out and I was looking at the ingredients and I'm pretty sure you can have it, and it makes me sad that I didn't have time to send it to you. But this is brand new from Kellogg's. It's a new rice crispies, cookies and cream rice Crispies.
Speaker 3: I saw that on your Instagram. I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: Out of control, and I'm pretty sure you can have it because it's rice sugar, salt flour, malt flour, cocoa natural flavor. That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm in so I think you can have it.
Speaker 2: If you can't find it out there in La let me know, I'll send you a box.
Speaker 3: I can't find it even the regular version of that really cereal?
Speaker 1: Which one the new one or the old one?
Speaker 3: I'm talking like nineties?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, well they just changed the recipe probably about six months ago, and everyone in the cereal you know world is up in arms because it used to be little chunks of rice krispy trees and it was fantastic. They've now changed it where it's just rice crispies with many marshmallows, and it sucks. It's an abomination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gros.
Speaker 2: So there's actually a there's a petition online to bring back the original one.
Speaker 1: But you know, I will happily sign that one.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know too much about cereal, but I do know rice krispy tree cereal was my favorite cereal ever growing up.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you don't know too much about cereal.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I just eat what do we just have?
Speaker 2: All right? With that said, let's move on now. The next one is really the whole reason that Greg is a part of this because months ago he emailed me and he's like, dude, you gotta get this cereal. It's my favorite. I always have it when I'm over in England, and it's from a company called Jordan's who's been around since the seventies and they're wildly popular overseas. They do have American versions of them, but I've never seen them in stores here. So I ordered this one from Amazon. And this one is apparently Greg's favorite.
Speaker 1: Cereal, so this is like your go to favorite cereal.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it makes it more special that I can only get it in Europe for whatever reason, but when I'm there. So right before Lockdown, the Jonas Brothers completed a tour in Europe for about four weeks and I had boxes upon boxes of this in road cases that were backstage. I mean every day, probably three bowls just in the evening when like one before the show, won during and one after. Yeah, I was obsessed And if you don't like it, I'm gonna my feelings are going to be hurt.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you right now, Andrew won't like it because this is Jordan's country crisp with sun ripe strawberries and Andrew was not a fan of like the dry dehydrated fruits. Oh yeah, we'll see how this one goes. And this one is a good sauce of fibery because they like to spell fiber reversed fib Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, it used to have dried blueberries, and it used to have all kinds of berries, and then, like I don't know, five years ago, they changed it to just strawberries.
Speaker 2: Websites, there's like four or five different varieties of this. Actually, you know what, we tried a couple of weeks ago and this one blew my mind. Let me go back here to the Cereal museum.
Speaker 3: It's not a museum.
Speaker 2: We tried country crisp with flame raisins, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what the hell?
Speaker 2: They just giant raisins. I don't I've never heard of a flame raisin before. But they're just huge, plump raisins. Wow, I liked it.
Speaker 1: I I the thing with dehydrated fruits. I always feel like they go seltzery, Like the minute you put them in your mouth, they get really like pop rock.
Speaker 2: You always say that it doesn't make any sense. I never taste seltzer when I eat strawberry.
Speaker 1: The only one that didn't taste like it was the all D version and it was rubbery. Yeah, and I spit that out real quick.
Speaker 3: Well, you haven't tried Jordan's yet.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with open mind.
Speaker 2: You're ready, open your mind.
Speaker 1: So this is your walk through a fire for Cereal exactly.
Speaker 2: The tastiest oats naturally country.
Speaker 1: Is it this one?
Speaker 2: It's the one that has no, it's not that one. Okay, it's number one, Like I said, that's why I number the bags for you. Andy.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm already liking it better than the other one that I pulled out because I think the smaller strawberry shapes won't be as fizzy.
Speaker 2: And it looks like there's little cashews in here. I mean those are obviously oats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, Yeah, they're oats. It makes its cool because it makes me feel like I'm able to eat nuts. But uh, it's not. It's just a joke. So yeah, I love it. Some of you guys think so.
Speaker 2: Here on the East Coast, we're using Shopwright bowl and basket one percent cow milk with our Jordan's. Let's go check it out now, don't put time you like it just because Gregor's are gashed. If you think it sucks, say it sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I feel like these strawberries have rehydrated into actual strawberries.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The granola, I feel, is the standout in the cereal because it's like a little sweet but not too sweet.
Speaker 2: I think the Queen must have had something to do with this. Shoes you're gonna use dried strawberries and our damn cereal, they better taste like strawberries and these do you know if you let them sit there for a little bit, they actually taste like regular strawberries that you've cut up and throw in here. This is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And there they're very small, so they're manageable. It's not too big. And then you're just like, what is this like giant piece of like wet fruit doing. It's manageable. I think there's a good amount of crunch. And then every now and then, like you said, there's these big puffed oats that almost look like Cashew's.
Speaker 3: So I think it's a good variety.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have to just go back to something you said earlier. So you were eating three bowls of this while the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 4: Were oh yeah, during a show, during like a typical evening.
Speaker 1: So just like going in hardcore, this is your box. Don't touch the box of Jordan's.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter that Europe may have some of the finest culinary institutes and food available. I just as long as they had this five dollars box of Jordan's.
Speaker 2: That was good something on Amazon. It's a lot more than five dollars, but you're worth it. They call these silky smooth strawberries.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give us three bowls and a spoom. I will say the cut up fruit makes me not hate it. Usually, like what Greg said, when it's a big wet piece of fruit, it gets nasty. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Do you know that this particular box was made in biggles Wade, Sorry what it says made in biggles Wade, you'd k I even know that was an actual looking I'd like to visit biggles Wade. But I give it four balls. I do like it. I love cereal with fruit in it, unless they're dates. I don't like dates. Those are stupid. But I think this is delicious. Four balls for Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean you know, I give it five or I really appreciate. I appreciate you going through all the trouble to get it for me.
Speaker 2: No trouble at all.
Speaker 1: Do other people share the same love of the cereal as you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the the on tour, the brothers will have a ball with me every now and then. They're healthier than I am for the most part. It's not every day.
Speaker 2: You made fun of for being a cereal or actually.
Speaker 4: In their first like big big album that came out in two thousand and seven, it's self titled If you look in the liner notes, when they thank me, they say that I'm ninety eight percent cereal.
Speaker 1: US two Well me anyway, Yeah, I'm the two percent. I'm a somewhat cereal all right now.
Speaker 2: The third one, it was just kind of a throwaway. A listener actually sent this up. It's safe, don't worry. It was sealed. But I mean, we we have boxes and boxes that are shipped to us constantly from listeners that find random cereals and supermarkets that we haven't gotten to yet. Mostly they are store brands or like this one. You know, when you go down the cereal aisle and you get all the Kellogg's in the post and the General Mills in like all the way to the right is all the healthy crap. It's like the uh you know, the grainberry and the Nature's Path and all that stuff. Some of those are really good. So this is one of those. It's from Freedom Foods. We've done one or two or three of them before. Actually this is a maple crunch.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I love maple. Meant to it.
Speaker 1: I love maple too.
Speaker 3: You do have a mad magazine look to it as it does.
Speaker 2: Right, because this is let's see where is this from. I'm guessing it's a product of Australia, so you know we're going all over the world today.
Speaker 1: Wow, so cultured.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would not be allowed in my house because the maple. My wife does not allow maple products of any kind in my house because she just gags from the smell of it. And my kids can't seem to keep maple on a waffle or French toast. It just goes everywhere. So she's she's not allowing maple. But this might be okay. Although it does it doesn't have a very mapley smell. Have you sniffed it? I know? Well, this would be bagging number three. Andrew Pop it open.
Speaker 1: Wait did you know this is?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm getting like a nineties waffle Chris right. Well really, by.
Speaker 2: The way, I have a feeling that one of these days Post is going to do the right thing and bring it back. I really do right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I like the smell. Wait, have you had the Eggo Waffle Cereal?
Speaker 3: No? I haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, send this man a box of Eggo Homestyle Waffle Maple flavored cereal.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if he can have it. I have to look. There's a lot of stuff in there.
Speaker 1: I pray in Jesus's name you are able to have the cereal because it is my favorite cereal ever.
Speaker 2: Have you tried maple cheerios?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, maple cheeries two?
Speaker 3: I think I have. Yeah. Yeah, it's been a while since I've gone to the grocery store.
Speaker 2: I'm not a raging fan of maple. I'm really not. I mean, when I go to waffle House, I have to have syrup, but otherwise I just I don't love the smell of maple. It just smells artificial to me. The only maple syrup I actually like is the one that shaped like a little Canadian maple leaf in the little glass jar, the really expensive one in the supermarket. I like real maple. I'm not see you. You also didn't know that log Cabin and Miss Butterworth's and all those those aren't real maple syrup. Those are breakfast syrup. There's no maple in there whatsoever? They just syrup?
Speaker 1: Do I still love the taste?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right? These look like little I don't know Domino's ladders.
Speaker 1: The shapes are very confusing. Is there a reason for the shape?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Just says new look maple crunch.
Speaker 1: Can you put some milk in here?
Speaker 3: I think it's very aerodynamic.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for, like a healthy cereal to say something about the aerodynamics of it help you in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Maybe it just helps the milk, you know, get all around and it's an even crunch or whatever. I apologize that I do not remember which listeners sent this. I'm usually pretty good and I write their names on it, So thank you very much. Whoe ever said the freedom maple crunch?
Speaker 1: All right, let's try it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Where'd the maple taste? That say?
Speaker 2: Smells like aple? Doesn't taste like it right.
Speaker 3: It's first.
Speaker 4: I was just thrown off by the texture to begin with. It's so crunchy, like I was doing something wrong by eating this.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering. I'm wondering what kind of grain that is because it's rice flour, sorghum, flower andy. It's got the sorghum that you love, yelig of cornflour, sugar, silium husk. I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna make you poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sillium husk every day.
Speaker 2: Really don't take any today. And it also has the rape seed oil. I'll never understand that. Like, that's such a strange name for a plant. I call it rape seed.
Speaker 1: Let's just not go with that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's whoever invented that one needs to like maybe go back to the plant school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of salt and uh, some phosphate stuff, sunflower lectin and natural flavors. So, I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't like this. I'm just gonna be honest. It's gross. It tastes sale. It has no flavor. I am chewing cardboard. That's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: I agree, it does taste stale. It's maybe we need to let it sit in the milk for a while. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I did catch actually a nice little pinch of salt, which was weird.
Speaker 2: You got the one grain of salt that's.
Speaker 1: In the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I'm I'm pretty thrown by this one.
Speaker 1: It's like driving in your car and somebody tells you, oh, we're driving through like a maple tree orchard, and it's like, I don't even know if that's a thing. There's no maple tree, I don't know whatever. So you hope it up to the tree and it's like you just get a hint of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a maple. Oh, that's right, on maple. You just get a hint of it.
Speaker 1: It just comes through a little bit of crack in the window. That's the maples.
Speaker 3: It doesn't taste like it smells. It was so exciting.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste at all. You're right. It's free from gluten, nuts, wheat, dairy, egg, soy, and sesame. And if you look carefully, it says that the serving suggestion there, So I guess you're supposed to put it in a bowl behind a mural of maple and kites I have no idea. This is the strangest thing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this one bowl. It's flavorless. Not a fan would not even go to this if it was the last cereal on earth. Yes you would. No, not a fan.
Speaker 2: So there's no cereals on earth. This is the only one there is. And you're going like, I just don't eat cereal anymore.
Speaker 1: To put it into perspective, I'd go back to eating sour Patch kid cereal before I touch that again.
Speaker 3: Okay, whoa whoa fighting worth?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 1: And I hated sour Patch kid cereal. That's like who thought of that milk and sour taste?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is kids like candy and they see it and they say, Mummy, buy that. Even though it sucks. The kids don't know, and that's how they sell it. It's gone, by the way, no more. The Jolly Ranchers is gone, and a lot of them are being disc continued. A lot of the stuff that we have here is being discontinued, like Twinkies already is on the clearance shelf. So I think the Twinkie cereal is going away as well. These novelty things don't last very long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, what do you think, Scotty, If.
Speaker 2: It was the last cereal on earth, I'd have a bowl every once in a while, so I will give it two bowls. It's okay, but it just doesn't live up to the scent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a pretty big letdown.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go a bowl in one spoon, and the spoon is just for the smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then again, see, your oat milk might have changed the way some of these tastes. So I don't know, but I'll let you have it. Are using like plain oat milk? Or is a vanilla? Is it flavored?
Speaker 3: This is a vanilla one that I have today?
Speaker 1: Oh so jealous. I love the vanilla flavored oat milk.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The vanilla flavored oat milk with the Jordan's must have tasted fantastic like Desserty almost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it tastes delicious with almost any cereal, and it could not save this one.
Speaker 2: Sadly, you know, I would say, though, I'm sure a vanilla oat milk and a chocolate cereal would just be spectacul killer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm trying it. Consider it done. What do you got?
Speaker 2: What's what's your cereal? Cab At all about you. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I mean, well I can.
Speaker 4: I wanted to make sure I name drop some of my rip favorites, which was like two thousand and four. I was really into what is it, frosted miniweets vanilla cream. Addition, that's when they came out with like five different versions of frosted Mini.
Speaker 2: They had like the latte vanilla latte or something. Also that's gone.
Speaker 4: I mean, for whatever reason, this was like there was like a blueberry, there was a strawberry.
Speaker 3: They had fancy names, and the vanilla one.
Speaker 4: I was obsessed with, and yeah, see the blueberry one remains it for some reason stood through all all these years. But for vanilla cream was by far the best one, and they discontinued it after a year, and it was devastating.
Speaker 3: I had this is when I was in college. At any given moment, like five boxes in my room. I was obsessed.
Speaker 2: I love this. And I know you're like, you're like super looking forward to a coffee cereal and I know there's supposed to be one coming out. I still see pictures of that Duncan mocha cereal from General Mills. I don't know, I don't know. What's going on. I haven't seen anything else about it, but there is a picture of it floating around online. So fingers crossed. Even though I'm not a fan of coffee flavored things, but you know, I would get a shot.
Speaker 1: Flavored ice cream is my favorite ice cream. I love coffee flavored ice cream.
Speaker 4: Coffee is my other passion. So this would be the best of both worlds.
Speaker 1: What other the worst? What other rip cereals are you a fan of?
Speaker 4: Man, it is seven thirty am over here. I'm having trouble remembering everything. But there was another cereal that I was so obsessed with. Wait, it was like, I have to look it up, Scotty. I think I sent it to you at one point, but it was like maple nut crunch, but there was a lot of other words that were involved. I was obsessed with this cereal. It's another one of those that has granola. It has some flakes, it has a little caramel like balls in there, and it was delicious, and they discontinued it. I had one box remaining. It was unopened. This is around two and nine. I went home for Christmas and I had a friend stay at my place, and I said, and you can do whatever you want, do not open this box. Of saving it for a special occasion, I was saving it like it was like a nice wine for like when I get a job promotion. And sure enough she has some guy stay over and the next morning she wakes up and he's just like this is incredible, and he's just he's just pounding this cereal, just eating ball after bowl and she's like no, no, and then it was it was all gone by the time I got back, and I didn't even get to eat the last bowl.
Speaker 2: And Ladies and Gentlemen visit has been.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers Visits the Cereal.
Speaker 2: Great. Sorry, I haven't got to play that in quite a long time because Andrew doesn't allow it.
Speaker 1: Because it's nice. It's a nice jingle. But I feel like caramel in a cereal? Have I ever had caramel in a cereal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been some stuff.
Speaker 3: It was very tastefully done. I must say.
Speaker 2: One of the honey bunches of votes had caramel. There's been. And then the apple Jack's Caramel Apple.
Speaker 1: Yes, I loved that one. I was a big fan of that.
Speaker 2: It was all right.
Speaker 4: And then there was another one that was like an Apple version of post selects that I believe that we.
Speaker 2: Ses that's the one you told me about, Yes, and I gave you the rest of whatever the box that I had that was close, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It was close.
Speaker 4: It was not the same thing. And it was another one of those where they had multiple versions of these selects and that was the only my favorite one got discontinued and the other seemed to survive.
Speaker 1: I feel like you two are in a serial bromance, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just I'm really actually, I'm kind of nervous that we even talked about Jordan's because it seems like every time I declare a.
Speaker 2: Favorite cereal, it goes away.
Speaker 3: We can't let anyone know.
Speaker 2: Well, if you have road cases full of it. I feel like it's funny because right now all Andrew heres is there's no idea what's going on here?
Speaker 1: No his cereal sounds good.
Speaker 2: I have to say, Okay, Well, I mean, I guess we did them all. Yeah, when we did our three. I really appreciate you coming on. Thank you for waking up so early.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh guys, this was an absolute pleasure and an honor. And I hope you have me back at some point. I'd love to be back. I've got my tiger paws over here that I sent him the Tiger Pause.
Speaker 1: I love tiger paus.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember the Joe Jonas Tiger pau story?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, it was incredible.
Speaker 4: The really really quick version of it is we went out to this was a long time ago, went out to a restaurant. He ordered tiger prawns and he's allergic to shellfish. Had no idea, and then when the food came out, he was like, why why do you give me shellfish? That is not what I ordered? And they're like, yeah, yeah, you ordered a tiger Ponty's like, no, I ordered a tiger paw. He thought it said tiger paw on the menu. And we joke about it constantly. This was like fifteen years ago. And then I can't believe Kellogg's put out the Tiger Pause serial. I've already sent him multiple photos. He's loving it.
Speaker 1: I loved it so much. That's the closest you're going to get to Rice Krispy Treats, the old version.
Speaker 2: Have you tried it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I was saving it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna I don't know if we're gonna eat it on the show. So I'm excited. I'm gonna have it for breakfast right after we're done.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: And it's weird because they it's marketed as a snack, but yet it says Cereal in their tiny little letters. So we figured it's okay to do on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Well cool, Thank you so much. Great. I appreciate you waking up man. I know it's early as all hell there. Thank you, and please follow us on social media at Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with the C. Follow Greg at poot McGee on Instagram.
Speaker 4: That's my Instagram. I got that name before I knew Instagram was gonna be big?
Speaker 1: Was that just like an inside joke that now it's do people know you as this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean people they just call it me poot McGee in my face. I just roll with it and I like that.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Please like and subscribe and all the podcast platforms we are hearing the show, and Monday of next week we're doing Rice Crispies, Cookies and Cream, so make sure you're here for that. You're just three days away from Rice Crispies, Cookies and Cream brand new. Before you can really buy it, it's only in some select stores right now, so that's all. Greg. You know what we do at the end here, I hope. So on the account of three you have to say crunch, got it, okay, one, two, three Crunch.
Speaker 1: Wow cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, man. I appreciate it, of course,