Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, you're not even in this well because you you're not even in it.
Speaker 2: Raise your chair. Why do you get that little chair.
Speaker 1: Because Diamond is using it right now because we have a meeting today, so Diamond's going to need her chair.
Speaker 2: This is so like prehistoric.
Speaker 1: You're prehistoric. Well I can't even use this mic without having to hold it, and you're so high up now yeah, I have it that I lowered my love it. Yeah, welcome to bull Chat, everybody. It's the first one in three weeks. Buddy, Well you're not even recording on this now you are there? We go.
Speaker 2: Welcome to bull Chat, Andrew. Yeah, it's the first one in three weeks.
Speaker 1: But we don't have to repeat it.
Speaker 2: Well according there, Yeah with the video, Okay, I won't sink all right? So today is uh Wednesday, July twelfth. Yep, how you do? We recorded this yesterday. Say, I'm wearing the seven eleven shirt. I wear the shirt every year on seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: But then you know what if I go to get my free slippy, I feel like a jerk. Hey guys, look, I'm wearing the shirt. You know, I feel like an idiot walking into seven eleven wearing a seven eleven shirt. That's like somebody showing up at the Elvis Durant appearance wearing an Elvis Duranta The Morning Show shirt. They just feels stupid, right, you're.
Speaker 1: Saying they feel stupid for coming to an appearance with us wearing one of our shirts. So you're saying, like, tour merchs just stupid. Hey, are you going to see Olivia Rodrigo loser? Don't buy one of her shirts? Yeah, idiot, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't would never wear like the That's why you always make fun of like, oh, they wore the concert tea to the concert.
Speaker 1: No, I doesn't even wear the concert to the concert.
Speaker 2: I guess now it's okay. Years ago, it was like you're wearing the concert teet of the concert. Like you'd make fun like like when my kids were little. What are you miss saying right now?
Speaker 1: What you you wear concerts? Tease?
Speaker 2: You didn't used to us to didn't wasn't cool then?
Speaker 1: No, No, you wouldn't do that. I know I was in the nineties. Bra.
Speaker 2: Now there's a merch line a mile long to buy an eighty dollars sweatshirt. You know why?
Speaker 1: I did that over the weekend for Taylor Swift, No, for j for Jack's. So I love Jack so much, She's the sweetest person on the planet. But the merch bro Like back in my day, merch lines were that long, bro.
Speaker 2: It was. It was the we just got on.
Speaker 1: The skateboards and we just vandalized whatever we wanted. It took it.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: But we double war to the shows because loses war to the shirt shows.
Speaker 2: So it was the Big Time Rush concert and it was Jack's and Max and Big Time Rush, all right. So the line was massive, all right.
Speaker 1: And was it as bad as Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: No? No, they didn't have the swirly things the line, the whole twisty line thing, and but it was really long. It moved quick, but it was really long. But so Jack's only had two pieces of merch. She had a T shirt that was like, I forget what it said. It was like the Ohio thing, the the Victoria's Secret thing. It shits, I forget what it said. So but whatever was it was like a definition of something I forgot about what even was. But the sweatshirt was the kid I babysit for. That's literally all it says, that's all it says, and Cooper had to have it eighty bucks.
Speaker 1: Damn was it even her size?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got the right look. Cooper had the best time. Oh good, best night she's had in a long time. She had a really great time. It was great to see her smile from ear to ear meeting Jack's and like they were trading jewelry.
Speaker 1: I know, I have to say, I'm I haven't been the biggest Jacks fan, but watching that video of Cooper and how she interacts with her fans, yeah, I became a fan after that. I said, that was really adorable and she's so nice to her fans.
Speaker 2: She's really such a cool person.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So that was that. Like a lot has gone on since we last spoke to each other, Like we haven't recorded anything since, like I don't know, June twenty something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, June twenty something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because all those times, all those times you said that you were gonna record Bowl Chats one with new Man, You're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Well to have a vacation, I brought my I brought my kid home. I will actually my kite. I made it a d when I should have made it a t anyway, I have it. I promise i'll upload a bonus episode one of these days. You did record something, yeah with who? Well you'll see. I'm gonna upload it soon, I promise. I'm just right now. Yeah, but you promised in the last Serial Killers that you were going to have two ball chats.
Speaker 2: Didn't have.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, and this is where I'm not going to make it an argument because I don't want to argue it. I deserve a break. And if you're allowed to go over if I if, I hate you so much sometimes my brain. You know, I'm suffering from vertigo right now, which is all of it?
Speaker 2: You easy, I'm suffering.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Maybe it's because you take on too many things. You need to just relax. Well to what I'm trying to say, You're turning around, that is why.
Speaker 2: And you just came in.
Speaker 1: Can I speak?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I speak? Is this a bull chat or is it just a scotty verbal diarrhea session?
Speaker 2: I don't want to be quiet? Go on anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wanted a break. I did have a break. I actually didn't do anything over this vacation. The last three vacations I was working.
Speaker 2: Can you stop for one second. Do you remember the time over vacation you said that you were going to come to Long Island and we were going to hang out, and how much fun we were going to have.
Speaker 1: This is literally your that's you. That's literally all I'm hearing it. Now, you want to keep going.
Speaker 2: Don't want to read the text? I'll read them quick. When can I come? It'll be so much fun? Go ahead, I'm sorry. Stop you didn't do anything going okay? Anyway, Look how loud that is when you scream stop it? Go on, don't hit me. You already hurt me once today indirectly.
Speaker 1: I cannot. I cannot.
Speaker 2: So I took on speed or something? Did I do drugs today? That's what it feels like.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, okay, do buch coffee so I enjoy as you drink more coffee. I took a nice vacation doing nothing and it was great and I had a very nice time. There will be some bonus episodes coming up.
Speaker 2: Some are one.
Speaker 1: Some Oh, I'm just gonna do them for the fans by myself. Because you don't do anything over zoom. I know Carl, Marie and Anthony want to do something over zoom and they're not available when you want to record things and you refuse to get on a zoom to do anything. So I will take the mantle, and I will do this to provide for our fans to make up for not doing certain things.
Speaker 2: Take I know I need to. Yes, mantle is stationary. You can't take it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh so the mantle is Batman, it's a torch. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm going to take the mantle of bonus episodes on Fridays. It'll be its own thing. That's fine because you don't do zooms for bull Chat.
Speaker 2: You work at a radio station. This is our studio. Yeah, I'm not going to sit in my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing other things in my house. Yeah that's fine. Yeah, all right, get on with it. Yeah, let's get on with it. Let's get on with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So what did you do for the two weeks?
Speaker 1: I got a massage. I heard that you were here also, yes, and you were tinkering in there and some people were very upset. Yesterday who just saying who, Elvis? Why?
Speaker 2: Because all the headphones were turned up. Apparently you were like letting interns record things in there, and he was like why are there people in my studio? Oh yeah, oops, Because it's supposed to be locked, things were not set back to the way that they were supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Jeff was supposed to turn everything back.
Speaker 2: But Jeff was here. Well I thought he was away.
Speaker 1: No, he was here the week that I was here.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, he didn't respond.
Speaker 1: They came in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: I thought he was away.
Speaker 1: Oh well, sorry everybody, and they'll record, I guess in a different studios.
Speaker 2: Big problems yesterday, big problem at the beginning. You have no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: You ruffled a lot of feathers.
Speaker 1: Oh really, you do this a lot, and then when it push comes to shove, it's like, oh yeah, next time, just make sure the volume levels down. But in Scotty's world, it's like, oh god, it's critical nine. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Look at this? You just blew people's ears out that had air pods.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god, I have a program that I run this through that normalized saw the audio.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about something rather than the bickering.
Speaker 1: You can't say that when you're the one who starts.
Speaker 2: But I don't continue. I like the fuse and run. Yeah, speaking that's July fourth? How was it? What'd you do?
Speaker 1: I stayed home at my parents?
Speaker 2: Was there lots of sounds? Did Luna get angry from the fire.
Speaker 1: Now, Luna's doesn't get mad from firework?
Speaker 2: Dude, Sawyer drools and shakes. It is the worst. It's I put the mump muffs on him. It didn't really do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just is like, I don't know, And I don't really want to give him drugs because I feel like something might happen. Not because I'm like you, druggy dog, just because I feel like something. You don't know how a dog is going to react to things? What are you looking at my cereal cart?
Speaker 2: Yes? But so so. July fourth was nice. We had a barbecue in the afternoon, which friends at night watch the fireworks. It was a good time. Yeah, And I had brought back some there's some small things from South of the Border when I went down to visit Froggy. When Cooper took the shopping cart and wanted to buy every explosive there was there, and I was like, no, we don't need a shopping cart. We can just like grab with our hands a few things. I'm not you know, I'm not Scott Grucci over here? Who three company the Groocci Fireworks, like one of the most famous firework companies in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, you've never heard of Grucci. I don't look at what the firework brand is a brand. When you're looking for explosives, make sure you go to Grucci.
Speaker 2: Never mind.
Speaker 1: The Groucci touch adds so much more to fireworks and you'll levan though they're the ones that do the Macy's. The Grucci is the huge fireworks family that does all the fireworks shows. So I don't know this why you're alive. I don't look to see I've never once in my life seen a firework and went that looks.
Speaker 2: Like a Grouci firework. They don't.
Speaker 1: That's pretty impressive. I wonder who made that.
Speaker 2: It's not the rand Groucci. It's the family that puts on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that. It says Macy's, So I say Macy's. I don't look into the production company behind who set off the fireworks for Mazy's.
Speaker 2: Okay have you did you have? Did you ever light off fireworks as a kid, like the Little Black Cat firecrackers and the jumping jacks, yeah, pineapples.
Speaker 1: I didn't do all the bad ones because I'm afraid of them and I want to keep my limbs.
Speaker 2: But the show did do you do you remember the little snakes that you would light on the curb. It looked like a little black pellet and you would put it on the curb and you would light it with a lighter and then like run away and I go and it would like grow into a snake. It was just ash is really all it was.
Speaker 1: So my friend So I saw fireworks with my god daughter Tiana. She was obsessed with them. It was adorable. But when we came back to their house, they had little pagoda ones and it was crazy because they span, they spun in a circle and then it like pops up and it becomes.
Speaker 2: Like a little flower pagoda A flower?
Speaker 1: No pagoda?
Speaker 2: What's a a pagoda?
Speaker 1: Is like a Asian like temple type thing. You've seen them before. I never look at the name of temples, but you should know what the word pagoda means. Yeah, it's different from saying but I can't. It's like being like, what's a pyramidramid? It's like they're covering a pagoda, Yes, an awning or something like that. Yes, they're very popular in Asian culture. You can go see them in China, Japan. Gandhi went to a pagoda when she was in Thailand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yeah cool.
Speaker 1: So it pops up and it makes one. It was very cute looking.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was getting the snake thing because I saw online and I want to get I want to get this particular firework, even though it's not really a firework, it's just a thing. But what it's a little cardboard cutout of a dog like squeezing a poop, like like one of those, and you light the butt and the snake ash comes out of the butt, so it looks like it's like spring poop out of the butt and then the tail goes on fire. It's really cool. I want to get one. I saw it on on on the TikTok Oh cute. Mm hmm. Yeah, I'm gonna start doing tiktoks. Okay. I really think I need to. I think we need to as a collective, you know, show here, can.
Speaker 1: We What am I doing?
Speaker 2: I don't that's what it's like. Okay.
Speaker 1: So my friend Darren, he was like, you gotta do tiktoks. I'm like, but why I don't have. I don't really have much to offer. He's like, doesn't matter, just do something. People just want to see something.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know. So then I just posted a TikTok of me like watching a pick a ball game for the first time, and I had no idea what was going on. And I literally was just going back and forth making faces, and like seven hundred people liked it in like like a minute, I have I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I have pickleball rackets. Do you want to play?
Speaker 2: No? I don't really it's I love pickleball. It's basically tennis with a whiffle ball and of racket. Yeah, racket.
Speaker 1: It's fun. I like pickleball a lot. I actually didn't know this, but there's pro pickleball, yes, and I watched it with my sister after we played that day and we were like, this is hysterical because sixteen year olds were facing literal forty seven year olds.
Speaker 2: Y Darren's wife, Carly, is a hardcore pickleball teacher.
Speaker 1: When she teaches people, has she gone pro?
Speaker 2: I think she is pro? She had to everything.
Speaker 1: That's okay, what just having the clothes doesn't make you pro.
Speaker 2: She looked great. She looked like she knew what she was doing, like hardcore. They were just playing. They were like playing a friendly game. Yeah, but she was had. She was in instructor mode.
Speaker 1: And he's like, dude, you know, honestly, it's very impressive when people can like go up to the kitchen and just kind of like move a little bit.
Speaker 2: Never knew what the kitchen was.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. You're a shipping manager for a koozie company that sells pickleball coozies.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I also sorry, shipping director.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this?
Speaker 1: Yes, I owe you a check? Okay, do you want to check a venmo? Is it a business check? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does it say koozie kings. I want that because it's my first paycheck done. I would like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll make sure you have it. Okay, amazing, and it's going to be the extra long check too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want that big one done, you know, but I want a handwritten and torn out everything.
Speaker 1: So there was an article on the Daily Mail that said this woman moved to Off Australia and she's like, here's something I learned moving from the US to Australia, which is that how like antiquated the United States is with their banks And yes, it's probably because we have hundreds of banks in this country, whereas like in Australia you have like.
Speaker 2: The Central Bank of Australian ones.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so everybody just as bank transfers like what zell is for us, they just that's all they do. Yes, there is no checks, you pay your rent, doing whatever you do. There is none of this like Venmo.
Speaker 2: Slightly dangerous though no hacking wise.
Speaker 1: No, that is where the United States has put the fear in God in people being like, never give you a bank information out. Meanwhile, it's like, okay, so I'm just gonna leave my money sitting in an account on Venmo and hope nobody hacks into it. And how many people get blocked off Venmo. It's easier to go to your bank and be like, here's what's gone wrong, versus you being like, hey, third party, Venmo, can you fix this for me? Is?
Speaker 2: Sorry, can't this is? And plus you cant talked to anybody there exactly. There's just so many people just trying to scam like okay, so yesterday and today or Amazon Prime days and do you know how many emails I got from Amazon? Your account has been compromised? Click here and put in your credit card number. You know it's but people do it. Yeah, people do it all the time.
Speaker 1: So sad and makes mostly older people. No, that's what makes me really sad. You shouldn't take advantage of old people. My dad was like, what is this? My mom got an email from Apple. Your Apple photo booth is being closed down?
Speaker 2: A photo it is. We didn't know what it was. What is it?
Speaker 1: We don't even we don't even have photostream.
Speaker 2: She's like, what is this email? And we're like, just ignore it. They're scamming you.
Speaker 1: What No, So photostream is actually real and you do have to address it, but we don't know what it is. We don't have it, you do, she doesn't know, right, So what do we What do you have to address? Because there's like a migration thing you have to do before it's like gone gone. We don't all show you it.
Speaker 2: I'll show you. Can you call my mom?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? I love when you call my parents and try to tell him how to do things. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The court typewriter one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Dude. He calls me every day. Could you come over and see if I did it right? I'm like, you didn't, and I feel you know what, it's just like older people and technology. Hey, we're going to be there too. You can try to make fun like crazy Now.
Speaker 1: The interns who apparently were everyone was living what apparently the interns where everyone was living at Yeah, they talk about things over there. Then now I say to myself, oh my god, I'm old now. Right, Like, we were talking about a song that came out, and it came out in two thousand and four, and one of them was like, I was one. I was like, oh god, no, can't tell me two thousand and four means that I was thirteen and you were one.
Speaker 2: I just think it's crazy that there's people like here that were born in the two thousands.
Speaker 1: So in their podcast that they were recording, it dawned on me as they were talking. I'm like, hold up, all of you were born after two thousand.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're producing an intern podcast now too.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's part of their project. I wanted to give them an assigned project, so this way they all have to work together and release it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you had time to do that one in the studio. In the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you zoom with them?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No response, just heavy breathing.
Speaker 1: Well I can't, what's that?
Speaker 2: God? They listen to music. So these soundproof studios are great. I tell of them, I tell you, and they're they're never going to fix it. No, I don't remember what we were talking about. Oh you know what I did over the vacation. First of all, that's very loud, it is. I actually took four days off.
Speaker 1: I love that for you. In two weeks, I took four days nice, you know. Look, I bitch and moan and whatnot. I never got time off. But I could have taken the full two weeks off. But I feel like it's a waste of vacation days for me because if I can just like roll out of bed and run the show, yeah why not? Why wouldn't I be done at ten o'clock and then go about my day?
Speaker 2: Sure? Why not? So I actually took four days off. One of those days, I took my bike and I rode to Jones Beach. You were supposed to come with me. I think you didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. When I said, hey, let's do something over break. I said, maybe Wednesday you were gonna check to see if Nate could have gone. You never followed up Wednesday morning. No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: And then I said, you're gonna come tomorrow now? Can't are you Friday?
Speaker 1: Now? Can't you texted me morning up? Hey?
Speaker 2: You just busts right in the door. Hey, Diamond, here she is, Hi.
Speaker 1: Diamond, Why can't you be nicer to me? Well?
Speaker 2: I just you know, you just bust in? What are you doing? Are you kidding? Hey?
Speaker 1: Guys, it's Diamond and Andrew? Now, hey, what's going on? Diamond? We were just talking? Should we take a quick commercial break? Sure? Okay, that's a that's forced with a deadly weapon and it's on camera. It's forced with a deadly weapon, deadly forced weapon. Said we'll be back right after this. No commercial there? Can you not? You know what's funny? I listened to Serial Killers? Can you not be a turnst? Oh? Lord? Can you not be a turn?
Speaker 2: I listened to Serial Killers on Monday and went and I said, oh, no commercial there and there wasn't, and there was right.
Speaker 1: And there wasn't. I'm Scott, do you know I put it a commercial. There wasn't a commercial ide wing a seven eleven shirts. I'm going to seven eleven today for my free slurpee.
Speaker 2: It was yesterday. Learn about days?
Speaker 1: Oh please? What it's seven? So on seven eleven? Do you get free slurpees?
Speaker 2: Just just a small?
Speaker 1: You get in like that?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm not going to claim it. No, I won't do that. I'm not going in. I don't get a free slurpey because it's all sugar. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: I wish that he wouldn't spike his hair up.
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: What do you put the together? Hey, guys, that means it's going to be bad.
Speaker 2: The feedback people are gonna comment below and they say when Diamond comes in, she disrupts the whole flow of the show.
Speaker 3: You what I have to say to those people?
Speaker 2: Don't say it. We don't say that here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of things I won't say here. Come here. I want to talk to you guys. Close. No, please, we're vertical. I can't. I haven't even spoken about my vertigo diagnosis.
Speaker 2: Stop out my arm us, stop it my arm up?
Speaker 1: Stop? No, no, I got why would you do that?
Speaker 2: You're on camera? Just be nice I am nice. I don't want to hug angel right now, I will hug me. Come on then when you go away, Yeah, okay, okay, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Let's get out of here. That was fifty seven seconds. We'll never get back anyway, So I wrote my vertigo, I rode my back. I'm gonna get diamond, I'm gonna get sick now, and.
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Now? I just hit my face with this, and it was It was probably ninety degrees when I got When I was like leaving there, I sat. I sat on the beach for a little while. That It was a little bit dirty that day.
Speaker 2: Like I put my head down on the sand and it just smelled like old fish. Sorry, what it's like. The water smelled the sand. I could smell through the towel like I could. I put my face down in the towel and it just smelled like old crustaceans because the water it must have been there, not that long ago, you know. Yeah, But the water was all right, It wasn't It wasn't that bad. Early in the year usually it's freezing cold. It wasn't terrible. But then as I was leaving to get back on my bicycle. These two like big guys came walking in, but they had like three little dogs on a leash. One of them was a pug and one of them was a little terrier and something else, and they had coolers and whatever. And they're walking across the board walk with big muscles and everything, you know, And then like thirty seconds later, I see them coming back. Mother cursing because you can't bring dogs to a beach, not a state public beach like that. You know that. No, No, that's like a it's a state park. You can't bring dogs on the beach there. I had no idea, and plus the fact the boardwalk was hot, and these little dogs like little pond Yeah, I'm like, what are you guys doing? Idiots? So their day was ruined and I was happy because they were stupid. You don't do that. You can't bring your It was my feet were on fire on the sand, like I had. You should have seen me running like in a cartoon tinkle ting. I was like running on my tippy toes because my feet were on fire and I had to get off the sand. You can just picture that you're running. Noise I think really just got me. Well, it's like in a cartoon they like play a xylophone, you know, when the cartoons were like running really fast. That's so that's what I look like running across the beach because I didn't have my don't know, my shoes. I left them buy my bike, you know, and nobody took them.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: It was very very nice.
Speaker 1: So sounds like a crazy day.
Speaker 2: At the beach, it was. And then and then I just did like around the house stuff I really didn't you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to my parents' house the second weekend really just kind of lounged. It was nice.
Speaker 2: That's fun. Yeah, when are you gonna have us all back there?
Speaker 1: Hopefully soon?
Speaker 2: Remember when I did the baby roof thing in the pool with the poop and then Cooper cried, Oh, I felt so bad. The picture of hers, like what it wasn't me. She was really upset because I pretended that she pooped in the pool. And then I ate it like it was a Caddyshack. It was the movie then was Caddyshack.
Speaker 1: I have vertigo. That's something fun to talk about.
Speaker 2: So this is freshly diagnosed. When yesterday when I went to urgent care, so you were having urgent care did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should go to.
Speaker 2: The real doctor.
Speaker 1: Well I am tomorrow. Oh, I don't need anybody yelling at me. I know that they're real doctors there because I go all the time. But you should, actually should you should go to your actual doctor. Well I don't have one.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't have a primary care physician. Why because I've just neglected it.
Speaker 2: Do you know that most of the doctors at the urgent care places are like doctors from practices or hospitals and they just do that on the side. Well, so I didn't mean to say that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So I I booked a physical tomorrow. I haven't gone for one and over nine years.
Speaker 2: But I thought you said this not that long ago, and I thought you went.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I went for an eye exam. I hadn't gone for an eye exam in a while.
Speaker 2: Do you know that you're relatively young? Yeah, you shouldn't be skipping physicals.
Speaker 1: No, I know. So that's why I booked an appointment for tomorrow. You and I'm going to stay consistent.
Speaker 2: Hold on, where did you make this appointment?
Speaker 1: So I went through my insurance, I like grew up. I went on my insurance website. After I had this vertico spell, I said to myself self, I should really make sure that like the vertigo isn't linked to something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like who knows some diseases exactly.
Speaker 1: There could be a million and one things. So I booked it. And I want to get all my blood work done that I haven't gotten done in nine years. I want to get like a full I did a I went to the dermatologist only recently. That was my first ever dermatologists appointment forever.
Speaker 2: Check. I I need to do the body thing.
Speaker 1: So I went to one a couple of years ago to burn off these warts on my arm.
Speaker 2: But you could just have gotten doctor shouls and things on.
Speaker 1: They didn't work.
Speaker 2: These were hardcore whoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to freeze them off anyway. So I did that only a couple months ago. I didn't I examine last year, and so now I figure, why not just get all the blood work I need?
Speaker 2: So I have to ask you this, I'm not quite sure what kind of doctor this is Where you were able to make a physical appointment the day the next day, because usually it's months away.
Speaker 1: So I went on I double checked.
Speaker 2: Okay, shure, it's out in an alley in Jersey City.
Speaker 1: No stool, so I did some. I spent hours, like looking up doctors yesterday because I wanted to go to one that was kind of close to me, but I was willing to drive if they offered better health care. The doctor got great reviews, and the facility itself also got good reviews on Google. Google, I feel is very hard to please. Google is more vicious than yelp. Yelp. They're like the burger sucked, and then people will be like, oh okay, well make it Google. I feel if they say it, you're done. So I checked, I double checked, and this doctor care pret good reviews, so I said, let me give it a try. Okay, And they're in networks. That means they're covered, and like I can get my physical and be fine.
Speaker 2: Like when need to test your reflexes, he's going to use like a regular hammer from home depot.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh okay, that's the doctor you're going to got it. I don't think he has all the proper tools. Okay, all right, we'll see. I wish you all the best, and I hope you're well. I hope I am, because I've been sitting next to you for years, so it kind of concerns me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully the vertigo isn't linked to anything.
Speaker 2: Okay. So also I went to a beach club. I love that. Friends of ours that used to actually work here many years ago invited me to their beach club. And that was fun. It was kind of fancy, and you know, I'm not a fancy guy, but it was nice. Had a nice time there, and and that's pretty much all I did. Hung out with some friends and you know, did some things with the kids. Went to sess Me Place with Cooper. She still loves it, and I love that she loves it.
Speaker 1: The next time you go, I want to bring my goddaughter because she's obsessed with Elmo. Okay, she would love it.
Speaker 2: I didn't see Elmo this time.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: I did see I saw Rosita, okay, I saw Telly. Okay, I saw a big bird, but I didn't see Cookie. It was interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was the bee cast that day. No, well, you know what, we didn't see the parade this time. We were we were up on top of the Big water Tower waiting to get on the ride. By the way, if you go there, get the magic Cube bracelets. Totally worth it. I don't know what that is. It's like it's like the speed skip the line. Yeah, that thing, what do they call that magic Genie plus Genie thing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, might be might might might planning an end of summer trip, might be going to euro Disney. Have you been. I hear mixed things about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Deanna went. She said it basically feels like you're an overpriced fair.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: But then other people I know have been and said it was wonderful.
Speaker 2: See, I'm not a Disney head, so it's probably just kind of cool just to whatever. Yeah, I like fars.
Speaker 1: Yeah they say it's like State Fair, that type of vibe. Really, yeah, it's not as like magical. But you know what, when I went to Disneyland, I tell you I.
Speaker 2: Was kind of like, see Disneyland and disney World. Yeah, disney World is the best disney World.
Speaker 1: You can go to four different parks Disneyland. While the California Adventure was nice. I do like my Disney World.
Speaker 2: I feel like I kind of just want to go to California.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love Caloria. I love California. Disneyland is cool.
Speaker 1: I love cars riding in disney Land. Is fantastic.
Speaker 2: I just I just like to go to Santa Monica and watch the world die.
Speaker 1: You know, but I'm guessing that's a lyric to a.
Speaker 2: Song yeah from who ever, Clear Cool. That was our first big hit, great Santa Monica. Huh, really, can you sing it? Watch the World Die? So out past the breaker, watch the World die?
Speaker 1: Can you like actually sing it?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to sing it.
Speaker 1: Can you give me the rhythm or the melody? Yeah? I don't know what it sounds like really in my head, I can't picture it.
Speaker 2: Swim out past the breaker, watch the world die. We can beside the ocean, leave them far behind. Swim out past the breaker, watch the world die.
Speaker 1: Gotch the die?
Speaker 2: Come on? Man? Like, look there, right right there, watch it. Look at that. It's right there. I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: I need to hear it. I think you just press the buttons.
Speaker 2: Well, they can't hear it here yet, because I'm gonna put it here. You're ready of the West Coast. I'm gonna go to the I'm gonna go to the hook. I'm gonna get to the hook here.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can't live beside the ocean.
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing, That's fine, sorry, father of mine, Father of mine?
Speaker 2: Tell me where have you been?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's ever clear?
Speaker 1: Also oh cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they usually do the mixtape tours.
Speaker 1: Ah, you know they're yeah interesting.
Speaker 2: I might go see the Goo Goo Dolls. Okay, they're playing my birthday weekend at Jones Beach, and Jones Beach is such a great venue unless it rains, because that will covering. Yeah, the big time Rush show. We got out of there just in time because Cooper only wanted to see Jacks, so we went for Jacks. We did the little meet and greet, and then at like eight fifteen, eight thirty we were out of there and apparently at nine o'clock it started downpouring and they kept going because they don't stop those shows unless there's thunder and lightning, you know, because it's right on the water there. But it really is a beautiful venue too. See there's no bad seat there. You know, he's never been no wow, come on out.
Speaker 1: Well it has to be a good show.
Speaker 2: You want to see the Google Dolls and O A R.
Speaker 1: I'm so good but thank you. OAR sings that one song, Yes.
Speaker 2: They sing that one song that I liked. Also, let's find it. Oh, we are saying other dashes. Oh, here it is shattered? Yeah, is it shattered? Turn the car around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm always turn the car around. Give me a band when I'm at.
Speaker 2: What it looks like they had another one. Uh that's a rock it's a rock category. Yeah. I don't know what this song is. Oh, wait, I think I do this town. Yes, I do know this song. Yeah, let's see, I don't know, Okay. I remember hearing that a little bit two thousand and eight. Yeah, that's when Alt ninety two three was in the city and they played that.
Speaker 1: I was a junior in high school, although I don't know if they.
Speaker 2: Were ALT ninety two three at the time. But whatever, Well, that's cool.
Speaker 1: So what else, Andrew? I mean, we it's been a while, we got nothing to talk about. Is this show just going down the tubes?
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 1: The drama needs to be brought down a level. I think we're good on this episode. We don't need to talk anymore.
Speaker 2: Why so, is that.
Speaker 1: They have a meeting in fifteen minutes. We both do great, So let's give ourselves some time to prepare. This is gonna be the first like all staff meeting that I've been at since before COVID. I know it's gonna be wild.
Speaker 2: It's not really gonna be wild.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just wild that we're all gonna be in the same room, joined together. Why because it hasn't happened in four years.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, but we've all been together at other places, at concerts and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But it's different to have a meeting. And I know what you're trying to do is extend the show. But we can end it. It's fine, No why but.
Speaker 2: It's only thirty two minutes.
Speaker 1: They're gonna appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I don't think they will.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, then you go have your crusade on Twitter or whatever app you talk about. I must just say anymore, do you have a Serial Killers threads now?
Speaker 2: I think you automatically get it. You just have to do it.
Speaker 1: Your campus so close, or maybe it's the vertigo. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, and I've been saying this, We're gonna have to do some bonus episodes because right now we have one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen brand new cereals. We have fourteen. That means amazing. We can't wait fourteen weeks to do all of them because they're just they just keep coming. Okay, the Halloween cereals are on the way, the new Monster cereal with it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get them done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's a there's a new Captain Crunch Halloween cereal. There's so many new cereals coming. Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm excited.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think you are. All right? Okay, well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll start doing two new cereals per week just to bang them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll bang them out all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to boll chat.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Guys.
Speaker 2: We did it just for you, yay. Andrew really didn't want to do it, but I so listen.
Speaker 1: We have to do this for listening your lies anyway, Thank you so much, everyone, love you so much for listening. Thank you so so much. Hope there wasn't too much arguing in this one. We love you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're now you're follow us on socials except threads because we didn't do that yet. What is it?
Speaker 1: It's basically Twitter on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do you just say things separate app? Do you just say stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it kind of like the game show chain reaction where you thread thoughts and words together. No, so it has nothing to do with that. You don't like, start one thing in the Twitter. So it's just like, hey every body, Hi.
Speaker 1: So for the fifth time, it's Twitter. Okay, cool, Thank you all so much for listening. We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers podcast T T Y L. Bye. Oh until next time.
Speaker 2: Say clink Andrew, you forgot it's been so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, I'm so itchy.
Speaker 2: It's a weirdo.
Speaker 1: It's the Vertigo. Bye.
Speaker 2: Please stop it that