Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 1: In Draft kingsports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draft King Sportsbook is now live in your state. Download the Draftking Sportsbook app and use cod Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking Sportsbook with Cold Shannon.
Speaker 2: A crowned is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas. Over Age varies by jurisdiction. Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans. See DKNNG dot co, slash b Ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and Responsible Gaming Resources.
Speaker 2: Canada.
Speaker 1: Lakers played themselves out of the play in tournament with the one to sixteen ninety seven victory of the Cavaliers on Saturday at crypt dot Com Arena.
Speaker 2: The Lakers improved the forty five and thirty.
Speaker 1: Three and moved into eighth in the Western Conference, half a game ahead of the number nine Sacramento Kings. For the first time since December twenty nine, twenty twenty three, the Lakers are among the top eight seeds. They won fourth straight, nine out of ten overall, and it's their offense, which ranks third in the NBA and points sport per one hundred possessions since January seventh. That's what turned their season around. We're in a really good spot, offs, the Reefs said. This is all about peaking at the right time. Since February the first the date that's experied to win over Boston without lay Lebron James and Anthony Davis, the Lakers are twenty one and eight, time for the best record in the West with the Dallas Maverick and the second best record overall in the league behind the Boston Celtics, which is twenty four and five.
Speaker 2: They're in a dog fight right now. What's just they lost?
Speaker 1: They lost to They played without Lebron tonight, Anthony Davis and the Navors only played twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: He must have got hurt. Damn he got hurt.
Speaker 4: They played minutes. They played Minnesota.
Speaker 1: They played Minnesota and they lose one seventeen, one to twenty seven. Ruy have an outstanding game. He was eleven or seventeen from the field, four to five from the three, he had thirty points. D Low with five to nineteen. He didn't have the three ball going to night he had fifteen points. Austin Reeves had fourteen, Jackson Hayes had nineteen. Reed Nazerio Reed was six or eight from the three point line, twelve to sixteen from the floor, he had thirty one points. Man had twenty six points and they win one twenty seven, one seventeen. The second quarter is what did the Lakers in Minnesota outscored them forty six to twenty seventh. So they outscored them by nineteen in the second quarter to blow the game basically blow the game open.
Speaker 4: How many how many more games left?
Speaker 1: Before the they were forty five and thirty three, so now they're forty five and thirty.
Speaker 4: Four thirty four, so seventy seven five.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 5: So with the five games that's left, what do they need to do do they need to win out?
Speaker 1: Well, they're in the play in, they're trying to you want it and to play in. You want to be seven. That way you get the home game, you lose, you get another chance.
Speaker 5: Ah, Okay, listen, goddamn Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, go ahead and rest eighty, get yourself healthy.
Speaker 2: Well he rest tonight and play to night.
Speaker 5: That's perfect timing, perfect time, be very very right there, very So that's seventy nine games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let Lebron be vers the.
Speaker 2: Updated the standings.
Speaker 5: Uh, they rest up, rejuvenate big time for eight.
Speaker 2: So they got a chance.
Speaker 4: Who would they who would they have to play?
Speaker 1: Well, right now, there'll be the seventh, the seven, eight to be eight nine, they would play Golden State.
Speaker 5: Ah, what gold What Golden State is gonna show up?
Speaker 2: It don't matter. We're whipping that. We beat them. It don't matter what Golden State your We whipped them.
Speaker 5: We whipped them, so, man, that's funny. Goddamn liquers.
Speaker 4: I thought you may you're supposed to be taking me to a game. Man, I'm trying to be.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to a game when I'm up here with you every night.
Speaker 4: You ain't been to a game yet.
Speaker 2: I went to two.
Speaker 1: I went remember, I went open, I went open to night right, and I went to a Saturday game. I went to a Saturday game. Actually they played. They lost the Golden State. Stephen Clayt went Haywah, shooting the three. Lebron had forty, but they ended up losing.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, this is perfect time. They got five games left. Today is Sunday, right, I be in l a month. I'll be in LA Tuesday all the way to the fourteenth. So if they got a game between Tuesday and the fourteenth, just let me know. We'll go to the game.
Speaker 1: That might not be my game. Who what what? What? They last the last five games.
Speaker 2: I think they're at home a couple of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be in LA for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Two weeks.
Speaker 5: I'm coming to get my goddamn funk code. That's what I'm coming to do.
Speaker 1: The Lakers gonna have three games, that's right. Thirty nine. Yeah, I'm thinking about they got three games left. Oh, Joe, they got that seventy nine game. I don't know what I was thinking about five seventy nine. Well, a way to state.
Speaker 4: Which game they got at home?
Speaker 2: I said with it, Oh, that might be my game.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's our game.
Speaker 1: It's tomorrow. I think about what you talk about today after tomorrow Tuesday night. I got to see if that's my game.
Speaker 5: That that's I'll be there Tuesday night, be there this week or next week, but I'm flying in this Tuesday. I get to LA at eight o'clock Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I think that might be my game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's our game.
Speaker 2: I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope that game because I know Cleveland was my game, but I was I was flying, man, don't you first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad we brought it up. Man.
Speaker 1: I had to fly. I had to fly. I normally fly, obviously, everybody knows. I normally fly Delta, but I wasn't able to fly delta this time, and uh yeah, it was the experience ash, very bad experience.
Speaker 4: Wait who'd you fly?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Tell me who you flew first?
Speaker 1: Well, the who I flew didn't have anything to do with what transpired to me at the at the at the at the t s A.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, hold on and what happened at ts A.
Speaker 1: Uh man, you know, I can't go through the regular I gotta go get the scan right. I got my hips right, and so I don't even waste people of time. I was like, you know this, like, okay, go ahead, and I said, I need to go through here. Yes, so you know, thing little good lights off my hips down round my ankle in my growing area lights up, said okay, he's explaining to me. Okay, mister sharp, we gotta patch you down anytime we go. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna go to the enter thigh, you know, legs, We're gonna use the front of my hands. But we go to the growing we go ask you already know as we go to the growing area in your backside, we're gonna use the back of my hand, right, okay, cool, no problem. The guy go, I whirl around, you know, he arms out, you know, yes, sir, pat the back of my hands inside of my leg.
Speaker 2: Boom, boom.
Speaker 1: I spent around. So he start, Okay, you know we're gonna go up and down. We're gonna go side to side. What do your think, bro? Hey, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Up and down side to side, up and down side to side.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What he said? Oh Joe, what I feel something? Yeah? I said, I bet you do. I'm a man.
Speaker 1: It's called it's calling job o jo. So now I'm agitating, O Joe. I'm agitated. I'm highly agitated now because I think I said, man, don't play with me. So by this time I start to raise my voice. They said, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on? I said, this mofo doesn't hit my growing area.
Speaker 4: Three times, right right, three times?
Speaker 2: I said, don't play.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Guy said, don't play with me.
Speaker 1: I said, as a matter of fact, let me hey, because at this time I had somebody that had a personal service that got my bag and go I said, oh, he say it's a I feel something. I said, I'm a man, You're supposed to feel something. Come on, I said, I'll tell you what. I want to go to a private spreeting because I'm agitating I'm on one night. I'm about to I'm about to risk it all because you're playing with me. So man, oh, Joe, So so I get back. I get back. They take him in the bag and the dude do I said, bro, how many times?
Speaker 2: I said, you tell me what you think? I'm high? I said, you tell me what you think? I got down.
Speaker 4: It was the same person again.
Speaker 1: No, I said, he got to me, so I'm gonna have to whip him. Hey, no Joe, I said, bro, Hey, I said, so hey, So the lady came there, said, she said, come down, said man, I can't. I said, this man not going over my growing side to side, front of the back.
Speaker 2: Three times. I said, I can't.
Speaker 1: Calm down. I said, I don't play no games. I said, I don't play like that. But they they said, they went off. I said, I told you I had I had artificial help from the jump. I said what I said, I'm a man, What the hell you think I'm supposed to have there?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, listen, I couldn't have been there, bore. I would have been on the floor laughing by out of it, out.
Speaker 4: Of the lack.
Speaker 5: And I can I can see you, I can see you snapping right now, if you just if you just passionate right now, imagine right there and during the situation.
Speaker 1: Man, because they need he played, and the thing is, he's like, I feel I feel something. Oh Cho's boy something, Oh Joe, something went over me. O Joe boy, look here out of whipped. I guarantee you ain't no way. There was like six or seven TSA. Ain't no way they could have contained me out of toe della s up, no bulletiyev Joe because he playing, don't I say, broke?
Speaker 2: I said, Man. I looked at him like this, I said, bro don't play with me.
Speaker 4: Hey, you just go with all six of them.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd have ran through them foods boy, because because dude was trying to play something game he playing and I don't play like that.
Speaker 2: I don't play.
Speaker 1: Don't play my grandfather you over say, boy, don't play with grown people. And I don't play with people. Hey, man, I couldn't say.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: They like and the ladies like, he's fine, just let him go. He's fine, he's try because oh Joe, I go through everyone. They hit me one time, side to side, front, the back, boom going bat you going about your business, mister Sharp. And so now I'm already agitated. I'm already on one. I'm not feeling I'm not feeling myself right. Well, you know what I do? Oh Joe, you know? I say, you know what's yanna? You got five hours and forty two minutes I'm downing. It's gonna be okay. Put my seat belt. Always put my seat belt on because I don't want nobody to wake me. Miil once up, because now I have to sleep on a plane, because I get sleep when I can bulcome my seat belt.
Speaker 2: I'm sleep thirty minutes into the flight. Oh Yoe, guess what.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me somebody woke you up?
Speaker 1: Mister Sharp? Will you be doing it for general? I don't want this food, John, I said. I said, ma'am, what was the purpose of me putting in my order? If I you're gonna wake me up? Into my ask the audier is already in. She said, Well, mister Sharp, what it is that after we warm it up, we can't serve it to you thirty minutes? I say you, I said, ma'am, it's not your fault. I said, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I said, ma'am, I'm gonna go back to sleep. And if I'm not awoke by the time you serve and the thirty minutes passes, let it go. Let somebody else have it. Okay, okay, service sharp, let me to wake you. So now man, y'all be laughing at the chat man. And so now, oh yo, Sharon buys me a pass to get internet service.
Speaker 2: She forgot to give me the password. So now I'm stuck. So now I'm stuck.
Speaker 1: Five hours, five hours and forty two minutes. So I'm about to be five hours and forty two minutes with nothing. Got no, they ain't got no, they ain't got no. They ain't got no TV's on the plane, they ain't got nothing. And I remember last time my sister, I said live but man, you know I had to fly all the way from l A to Atlanta and we ain't had no Wi Fi took about where you know. That's God tell her you need to see God. Even say that God.
Speaker 2: I think God is what God said.
Speaker 1: I said, God, I said, that is what God. I said, that is what God want. I said, I said, My God, My God is kind, My God is He ain't gonna put me on no plane with no internet and man, man, oh Joe. And so I was like, man, I said, ma'am, I showed him a little thing. I said, man, my sister bought me a past so I can get a Wi Fi. But she forgot to give me the past word. She said, don't worry about it. She said, here, take mine. She gave it to us, and so I said, oh, man, thank you. I said. Her name was Adele, and I told her Dale. I said, Dale, I'm gonna tell the story that you let me use your Wi Fi on the flight so Adell on United on the flight from Dallas back to lady, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You guys were amazing, amazing.
Speaker 4: But boy, oh Joe, that dude, that dude, hey where you had a bad ojo?
Speaker 1: Because I was in I was in Virginia at an autograph signing and I don't I don't really do signings, O Joe.
Speaker 2: I do. I do an autograph signing about every five years. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the last one I did O Joe twenty nineteen in April back. So I had just saw I just as a matter of fact, as a walking.
Speaker 2: Out, I spoke, I spoke the micah, I ain't gonna tell him what you hear and I talked about.
Speaker 1: But I spoke the Micah Barry, uh thug. Barry talked that Barry, Me and Barry exchange numbers. Emmett Emmy said, man, I've been trying to call you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You change your number, didn't you? I said, yeah, how you know? He said, I've been trying to call you. That'side.
Speaker 2: I know him.
Speaker 1: It used to hear me with my road dog. Me and Hmmy used to back in the day before he got married. Now, but I gonna say what we did, but me and him would like that. Who else did we see? But you know I saw I good. I saw all the boys, Rod Smith, I saw my boy John Elway air Mac.
Speaker 2: So I'm good. I'm in a good move. Yeah. Man, this dude ruined my day at TSA.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe messed everything. Eup.
Speaker 2: This man gonna talk about I feel something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I'm telling you now, like if you you love flying on all these airlines and you continuously choose these airlines, that mean you no good? Now again, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'm on Spirit. I'm going to LA. I'm on Spirit. I have no issues, haven't had any issues. I'm not sure if you paid attention to the news lately of all these seven thirty sevens emergency landings, engine parts falling off in the middle of the air United If I'm not mistaken, I saw something with American airlines. I saw some with Southwest like and there was a chart that came out and some of the safest airlines and some of the best.
Speaker 4: And I just want you to know who was first. Guess who was first.
Speaker 2: All got the highest customer complaint.
Speaker 5: Guess who was first because were worried about safety first. That's what That's what matters. Safety first, take off. You got to play.
Speaker 1: Say you pay one hundred dollars the land and you pay two fifty to take you play two hundred dollars lay the take off and three fifty the land.
Speaker 5: Don't You don't which you didn't know? Now, I'm an ambassador for Spirit their Lines. I'm an ambassador and a consultant for Spirit their Lines. So listen, everybody in the chat. If you want to fly cost sufficient, you want to get a point A to point B without any issues and no problems come on over the Spirit.
Speaker 1: But you do realize that the seven thirty seven, that's not a delta thing. That's not a united thing. That's yeah, that's a boring thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know, I know. Sparents have seven thirty seven. No, no, sure we don't.
Speaker 2: I know you don't. You have no no, no, sir, we don't. No survey.
Speaker 5: That's why that No, that's why we have Okay, put people on there. That's why we have no issues. Yeah, that's why we have no issue. That's that's all that matters. Spirit Airlines, We're about safety first.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all, man fly fine. Spirit, y'all be like Charles Lindberg, the Spirit of Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: Take your man.
Speaker 1: It takes you forty eight hours to get from the East coast to the West coast.
Speaker 5: If if it takes forty eight hours, you're gonna get you. As long as you get there, you're gonna get there, don't matter.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm looking at world's safest airlines. Jaunts, Guitar Airwaves, Air New Zealand, Singapore, Emirates, Evair, IF of the air Waves, Alaska, British Airways, Vergin, Virgin of Australia, Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Down to America, SA, Spen Air, Lutanza, kal United Spirit.
Speaker 4: He listen. I don't know what you I don't know what you're reading. I don't know what you're looking at.
Speaker 1: The world's Safest Airlines, that's what I'm reading. Yeah, what's what's the day? What's the date on that twenty four?
Speaker 4: That's a lie. That's wrong. That's wrong because it just came out just the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're came out four days ago. I'm glad you mentioned it. That would be just fun to dreat.
Speaker 4: That's that's wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't care who tell it. I know that as long as you get disciminated.
Speaker 4: Listen. I know that's wrong.
Speaker 5: I just I just retweeted it too, so I know that's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Just because you retweet a lot, don't make it the truth.
Speaker 5: It ain't no lie, because if I retweeted, I do. I fact checked before I retweet anything.
Speaker 4: And and long, behold a.
Speaker 1: Man, single pair that got that thing laid down Singapore Airlines. Wait hold, I got to get on that.
Speaker 4: Wait you haven't been on Emmercy guitar going over?
Speaker 2: I have a oh the double decker.
Speaker 4: Yes, man, listen, man boy, the cover.
Speaker 2: I can become a member of my.
Speaker 4: Yes you can, yes, you can.
Speaker 5: Listen the side, the sides come up and those beds rolled all the way down and it's only you and you put that sign on where you don't want to be disturbed. When I had to work the World Cup, when I had to work the World Cup and the Qatar and we had to take guitar airlines all the way over and I had to take I.
Speaker 4: Took Emirates, I had to take Emorts to go to the Maldives.
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken that maybe it's the opposite way. Either way, I've never seen nothing like that. That well, guess what unbelievable the hospitality.
Speaker 1: The minute I'll be watching it. I watched it on on on I g they becoming out of a servant, good old hotpoo. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. There's a little turbulence along the way, but that's not a bump in the road. That's someone in cabin three, buggy. Get down, get down.
Speaker 4: Listen, but you hit that no fly list real.
Speaker 2: Quick now, all right, you know, hey, get down, get down.
Speaker 1: All our want up, dude.
Speaker 2: Dad, they better stop playing let me get on.
Speaker 5: Nothing like that, hey, But but that's that's the create the cream of the crop when it comes to flying.
Speaker 2: Chad.
Speaker 1: But the chad water number nine, it ain't no chance. It's Ash wants to know. Did anybody take a video of that TSA incident?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Probably not because the ain't. Nobody had their phones because you know, once you get to that point, Oh yeah, yeah you can't. Oh yeah, you don't put your phones up. Hey, they might even put it out. But boy, I was, man, Hey, if I was, I was, I was. I was ghost Pepper Chip, I was ghost Pepper Hot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would have been. I would have been on in tears laughing.
Speaker 2: Man, don't play.
Speaker 1: I don't play. I don't like I said, I don't play. I don't be playing like I don't be playing like that. I don't play no games. Oh Joe, check this out. Produced Zach Edie missing out. He's in the National Championship game number one Purdue takes on number one Yukon. He's missed out on profiting due to us A n I L law. Produce Center has been frustrated in the United States Air Law with law that prevents him from capitalizing on nil deals on American soil. Edie, who's Canadian is at Purdue on a student visa. He's not legally allowed to make any money through NIO deal. What kind of bull job is there? I thought there was a what did they call it capitalistic? I guess only if you're in America you could be capitalist. But anyway that takes place, however, there are loopholes. For example, he can accept in io money if if the work that lead to the money.
Speaker 2: Was done elsewhere.
Speaker 4: Huh, that'll make no sense.
Speaker 2: Edie can do.
Speaker 1: NIO deals when he's home in Canada or when when he or Pdue travels internationally.
Speaker 2: The man about to go, he said Friday.
Speaker 1: He can make money off his Jersey sales, which he describes as passive income.
Speaker 5: They got they got to listen, forget that man his money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure they.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they have loopholes around it. I'm sure he's found loopos around it. People that want to do deals with him. They just got to keep it on the hush. They got to keep it on the hush. But that's ridiculous. That's ridiculous. All oh, because of a visa and Canada. Listen, there's a way, there's a way around it. And I'm sure They found plenty of ways around it to make sure he gets his money, I tell you, even though that is ridiculous. So that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: If he win the national championship, due probably gonna throw him a little something. Yeah, yeah, he win a national championship to do it, throw it a little something. Because they in the National Championship game for the first time since sixty nine. And if I'm not mistaken, that's when Kareem's team he was known by his original name. I won't call him that. He changed his name for a reason. So I think the UCLA beat them in nineteen sixty nine. They was in the title day. I think they went to the Uh they went to the Final four one.
Speaker 2: Year with Joe bad Carroll.
Speaker 4: How you how you know these people from way back then?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was career. That was that might have been. That was Kareem Plans game. Wasn't it?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 4: I was only I was one year?
Speaker 1: Didn't they go to the didn't they didn't? They go to the Final four? A game with Joe Barray Carroll. See what year did Joe Barry Carroll played. I think Joe Barry Carroll played for Purdue. Actually, uh, if I'm not mistaken. I think Boston drafted him and traded him for Robert Parrish. Anybody noticed, off the top of my head, Off the top of the head.
Speaker 2: With Joe Barray Carroll, right.
Speaker 4: If fine couldn't dream, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: That was the.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people don't realize this. They used to have a consolation game, O joe. So the teams that lost, so you had the final four, so the two you have four teams, the teams that didn't make the final four, they would play see who finished third and who finished fourth.
Speaker 2: Right, So they used to have a consolation game. U c l A. Yeah, U c l A.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: That was Larry Brown's team, but they had Rod Foster.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, Louisville won the national championship that year with Darryl Griffith doctor Duncanstein.
Speaker 4: I know I know who that is though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had the mccraidh scooted Rodney mccraig there.
Speaker 1: I think Darryl Brown or Wallett rock by the been, Derek Brown, a Wiley Brown.
Speaker 2: I think mil Wagner was on that team too.
Speaker 1: Dwan Wagner's dead Look up to see if you can see that roster from Louisville. That was Denny Crumb's first national championship. If I'm not mistaken, Denny Crumb was on was on the staff with coach wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Rocket Rod Foster? I remember him from usc l A.
Speaker 4: Man it, lady got it? Goddamn ac on sixty degrees?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Shit? Who do we have the rosters on there? H you put it up? You put it on my thing? Ash is putting the rosters up? Is it up? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Jerry Evans, Scooting, Rodney McCrae, Darryl Griffith, who's the captain, Doc mc duncan, Steed, Dereck Right, Wiley Brown, yep, yeah, I remember that was.
Speaker 4: That was in sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Now I was an eighty. That was eighty National championship seventy Magic Numb winning seventy nine, okay.
Speaker 1: Magic, the Michigan state team. I think Kentucky. Kentucky won it in seventy eight with Kyle Macy. In seventy seven, I think Marquette won. Marquette beat North Carolina in seventy seven, seventy six.
Speaker 2: That was the last undefeated team Indiana.
Speaker 1: I wanted that year. Bobby Knight, I think they went thirty two and oh with Scott made and Camp and Kem Benson won that year. By yoo oh, I don't want to give you. By no oho, you you looking at something. I just thought, I'm gone moving on. I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm moving on.
Speaker 4: I'm here you, I'm here you, I'm hearing you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Al McGuire l McGuire was the coach coach. Al mcgrad was the coach in seventy seven, the Marquet team that beat beat coach Smith in seventy seven. And I think joe By Hall Joey Hall was the coach of Kentucky in seventy eight. By yo, chops, I'm sorry, oh chop, sorry, I'm a good.
Speaker 4: God, you're good.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 5: See listen the way you rapped it off by that about basketball. Now, if we talking soccer and I can give it you, I can go.
Speaker 4: I can go just like that too.
Speaker 5: We can start back from the sixties to seventies, eighties, nineties, two thousand up to nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, norms loan. Wow, I didn't know Norm's loan. Now I would have I would have never guessed Norm's loan. I would have never got Norm Sloan with the coach of uh North Carolina State and David Scott Walker Thompson.
Speaker 2: They beat uh uh U c l A.
Speaker 1: Interrupted this, interrupted this streak. But anyway we can get that. We don't know, Joe, we got we got something that you said.
Speaker 2: What do you saying?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh Joe, you tweeted. Y'all ain't played three second rule growing up. Y'all grew up like the royal family. Don't eat off the ground. Do you a buy by the three second rule?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When I was a kid, Yeah, kid, kid, kid, now period, it don't matter. Three second rule. Matter of fact.
Speaker 5: I mean y'all probably didn't do it with chat. Y'all chat. I know y'all stayed with me real quick in high school. In high school, you know, sometimes you have a honey bunny, you had some of your hand and your homeboy slap it at your.
Speaker 4: Hand real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you hit it around, you got you got five seconds, you got faster, you got to pick it up real quick, and you still eat it.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 5: No, she she got she got the cookies wide open, wide open, and gonna lift them up knowing it's not closed, and gonna blame me. He said about Oh, I'm from the throw away throw what a way? And you got five seconds to eat that? What's you talking about? Noah, I'm throwing up. Man, I'm bougie.
Speaker 4: You got people people in the chat.
Speaker 5: I hope, I hope y'all not gonna act bougie and act like y'all grew up with the Royal family over a silver spoon in your mouth. Please tell me y'all played five second rule in high school when you was growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we did. But if something fell out your hand, we stepped on it.
Speaker 4: Oh man you Oh yeah, oh y'all. Oh no, they ain't do that.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't know you're gonna eat that? My bad man messed up.
Speaker 5: That's messed up, y'all step on it? Yeah yeah, I be hurt here. It's one thing to slap it out of my hand.
Speaker 2: You know I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Now, don't step on don't step on the sand. It'll be the person that slapped out your hand to be somebody else. It be somebody else. Man.
Speaker 2: You know we be on one man camera.
Speaker 4: Do notwn fail.
Speaker 2: You got an upside down now, Oh lord, have mercy. I told y'all, Uh camera, crookie, hold on yeah, sure is can you see me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I mean I've been Hey listen, I've been I've been struggling. I've been struggling with this new camera.
Speaker 1: Man, I see, I see, Oh Joe, Yeah, check this out. It's time for our next segment. It's called Nightcap after Dark.
Speaker 2: Oh Your.
Speaker 1: A woman goes viral on social media after explaining why her body count is starting all over everywhere?
Speaker 4: Start starting over.
Speaker 1: Everywhere is fine, it says, getting my vagina rejuvenated. So whoever iff me before? That's all whu ha, not the new who ha? Remember how I told you the women get that thing rejuvenated. And I ain't talking about the old way. You know what that uh that that that that vinegar, that water and vinegar. You know they don't do that no more. That massive used to be masking gives I think that what they do now, I don't know. They got a little thing they go in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They might even stitch it up a little bit or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they got, yeah said, hey see they have that thing looking like a bath boon.
Speaker 2: Who ha, be fresh and peak, I like.
Speaker 5: I like, I ain't never heard of that. But what she can do is what she can't do. You can't subtract bodies that you've already been with, no.
Speaker 4: Matter no matter what you do.
Speaker 5: Now, if you if you have a car, right, yeah, a car and they got twenty thousand miles on it. Just because you painted a different color, doesn't mean you don't have twenty thousand miles on it, yo, don't that's that's that's that's not the way that works.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But but again, but again, your body, you.
Speaker 2: Put that agine, you put that agent in a new body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that same same thing. It don't matter.
Speaker 5: Some people sometimes women say, you know what, I got my breast done, I got masks done. It's a new body, it's a new me. So anybody from the past just done kind Yes, they do it.
Speaker 2: You're see the same right, So and.
Speaker 4: Again there's nothing wrong. There's nothing wrong with that. It's okay.
Speaker 5: But again, just stop thinking because you make enhancements to you for personal reasons, whatever they may be. But those bodies still count no matter what. They never never go away. I know you nobody just were here. What they used to do in the hood, I don't know if they still do it.
Speaker 1: You got a car, yeah, you're gonna want to try to get up off it, and you got one hundred something of miles on it, you roll the miles back on it.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you roll the miles back on the car, can.
Speaker 1: Try to roll them? You donna try to roll the roll the miles back on out? Who had that thing? I've been ran through like Sherman through Atlanta.
Speaker 4: You can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, no matter like throwing a hot dog down the hallway listen, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 5: And depends on how much running you do. Yeah, depending on how much running you do, you really can't. You really can't exclude your past.
Speaker 4: But again, oh I'm I'm all.
Speaker 5: I'm all for for sexual freedom and sexual liberation and being what they call today a free spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all for that.
Speaker 4: I'm all for that.
Speaker 5: But you just can't say certain things from the past don't count. That's not that's not the way it works. That's not the way it works. But that there's always somebody for there's always somebody for everybody, no matter what you do with life, no matter there's always somebody for everybody.
Speaker 2: What I tell you, what I tell you about who huh is like the fair get big and better every year. I don't care. I don't care, O you if I can stick both hands in that clap, let your boy in there, Let your boy, I don't care. What cant your boy?
Speaker 4: Head man? Man, you say you don't care if you could be in that clap, put both hands.
Speaker 1: In that clap, fool, as I take about, I'm coming in bad man, Okay, I know to do it that. I go give me somebody, old vinegar. Go give me somebody, old white villagin old Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, white vinegar. That that yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I ain't ain't ye, but I ain't never heard. I ain't never heard that one. Bron Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see sometimes, oh yo, you know what that, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta go one side at the time, right, yeah, you can't go right down the middle. You gotta get on one side, you know what I'm saying, A big wide ain't highway. See, I don't ride in the middle of the road when they're like that there, I get on one side. Then I make the other side jealous because I ain't been driving on that side. They come together.
Speaker 4: I'm with you mean, right, yeah, oh Joe, you know all the tricks. I'm finna. I'm finna try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, man, you get on white vinegar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mmma, yeah, I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try that to night. I got vinegar right there, I got vinegar downstairs right now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: I like that where you're getting used to my dad. I can spice things up a little bit.
Speaker 1: But February find this, baby. I don't know what to tell you, baby, but that ain't no new who are now? All you did was put a new set of times on the nineteen sixty. It might drive, it might drive like it's new. Right, still, say we know you got one hundred fifty thousand miles on that engine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: It ain't nothing wrong with that, now, Ain't ain't nothing wrong with that? You you be, you be, you be, you be? You be proud.
Speaker 2: You be proud.
Speaker 5: Now you be proud because this is somebody for everybody. Because there are there are men out there that like.
Speaker 2: We sure, hey that like antiques.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing wrong with that? No, ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: But see the antieth O Joe, you know you got the old cars. You can't them benches, you can't drive them every day now no no, no, no, no, no, no no. You can't drive matter if they start leaking all screwing and a freeze and bad transmission, flood all over the plate.
Speaker 2: Bad you come back to your firework man lead all like an arm with all the bus got scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shot, he got.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You driving with an old anti car like that and.
Speaker 4: You want to Yeah nah, but that's a good That's that's funny.
Speaker 2: That's that's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She can't do that. She can't do that, she can't do that.
Speaker 1: Everywhere and find this, Oh yeah, you found an ass. Just look like, I can't say finish.
Speaker 4: I want I want to see too.
Speaker 2: What she look like?
Speaker 4: One of ten.
Speaker 2: You can tell you to have a whole bunch of work done. What what kind of w oh I've seen him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do pull this one up right? Here, pull this one up here? You know that's who that was.
Speaker 5: Me saw on World Start, Let me start, Let me see, let me see, let me see.
Speaker 4: I saw a World Start. Look at the bottom, let me see, let me see, let me see.
Speaker 2: We keep it up.
Speaker 1: No on World Start, the one that was blowing. Go back to the picture and she's on World Star. I think she's sitting on something. Yeah, that's right there, and yeah that's.
Speaker 2: A Can we show that?
Speaker 1: No, we can't show it. Oh Joe, you have to put it up on your own phone. She's neggad week.
Speaker 4: I need I need a visual pull it up? She on World start in it, pulld up? What it's nightcap?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 2: Nightcap? What you call them? YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yout it's on you cap but y'all, but y'all can go look it up. It's on our World Star February's finess. You could tell she's had some work done. But hey, yeah, I mean it'll get you to get you from point at the point beat. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying ain't nothing. Hey, anybody from the country, you know, we call that. We call that a second hand car. It ain't bring new, it's the second hand. But it'll gets you from where you need it, from point A to point B, and it gets you where you need to go. And get the job done too good.
Speaker 2: Old second ain't nothing like old second hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and get the job done, that's all that matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean second hand. I mean, now, when I was growing up, I WoT something clothes year around. Some of my brothers, some of my cousins, some of my sisters and my uncles.
Speaker 2: Hello, it is what it is bad.
Speaker 1: He well, we all wasn't fortunate. Hell no, we all wasn't fortunate. I have brother three, and man, I had clothes. My brother was three years older than me. The only thing is if that jogging in the world out the knee because you know, hey, boys that my grandparents always say, boy, stamp you need because you wear a hole in them.
Speaker 2: But you know, we shooting marbles and do a thing like that.
Speaker 1: And then you know, you take some geens that's done got too small for him, done got too small for me. You cut them out, put a patch over the kneath so that thing might be gona have some dark blue jeans with a light would have faded out.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what I'm talking about. Don't pretend like y'all don't know. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one that had a hole in the knee. And your grandma and your mama passed that up with some jeans that she'd have cut up.
Speaker 4: It's like brand like brand new.
Speaker 1: Who man, please got glad to have him? I said, Man, I remember those days. Yeah, oh yo, nice time for your favorite segment of the night. Yeah, I know you go you back to get them tonight? Oh yo, and it's called spello.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, I gotta, I gotta. I got a special I got a special I got a special hat for this. I got a special hat. It's how I know this. How know I'm I'm gonna kill him to night. That's how you kill what you got?
Speaker 2: What you got? What you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So every time we do this segment, I'm gonna pull I'm gonna pull out this hat.
Speaker 2: Hold.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to but I'm trying to button it up. God damn. Yeah, that's how you.
Speaker 1: What is that.
Speaker 2: Spell?
Speaker 1: O spelling be champed? You see you see Yeah, I think you spelled it wrong, but okay, I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm for the winter the night baby chat we on the night Chat O, Joe.
Speaker 2: It's time for your first word.
Speaker 1: When you've been dating a young lady for an extended period of time and she said, oh Joe, we're gonna either get married or we go in our separate ways, she gives you an ultimatum.
Speaker 2: Ultimatum.
Speaker 5: Mh damn, okay you ready, yeah, okay, ultimatum. Oh that's easy because I got it. I got a few of them before. Anyway, U L T I T I M A t U M. I didn't got I done got a few of them.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: No, listen to me.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, and I can tell you this to the family chat. Listen that one in there, Well I got I got one of them by a year ago. Remember I told you the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's she fine? What she would? She had packed that ship and was gone.
Speaker 2: She's any five thousand.
Speaker 4: Man, Let me take my glass off. You can see my.
Speaker 2: Face was gone.
Speaker 5: Gone eating you either look here, this is what it is. Either that I'm out the dough ship. Well, well I scraighted up so goddamn fast. But I know I just spelled that mother fucker shit.
Speaker 4: I ain't. I ain't want no problem she and ain't had no problems out of me since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't got time to play. I ain't got time to play. Fuck back, I told you, I told you. I didn't been in two hundred and thirty seven relationships since I started dating in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Everybody left me. I'm saying I'm sick of that ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 4: I'm done with that shit.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 4: Oh my bad, my bad, my bad. I ain't curse it all tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't cursing. I promise myself. One and added an add on to a contract. It's called an addendum.
Speaker 5: An addendum, addendum, Yes, addendum, okay, okay, addendum. I'm gonna have to sound this from now.
Speaker 4: This is this is new for me. Addendum.
Speaker 5: And I and I have a problem. I guarantee this. There's something that's gonna gonna trip me up. Yes, a side letter addendum. Now I'm gonna try a yep D yep n mm hmmm A D n A then dumb no damn add a d D.
Speaker 2: D U M yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got you got me, you got me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Here, that's a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you wanted to get a PASTRAMI on why you would go to the delicatessen.
Speaker 5: Delicate testing, Come on, unc man, I mean delicate testing for one D D E L I see yuh A T.
Speaker 2: No d E l I c A T E S s e N delicate testing.
Speaker 4: You know I won't know that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I spelled, I spelled, I spelled delicate first, just the testing part.
Speaker 1: I ain't know how about this here, This is the easiest word you'll ever get, the easiest one you ever get, the edist word you give me his dog no ship, this is the easy one you gonna get, all right, oh Joe. They had they suspected fil play, so they exhumed the body.
Speaker 4: Exhum exzoom yep exhoom e X you and me.
Speaker 2: E x h you and me?
Speaker 5: Okay, what do I get any kind of credit? The h is silent mm hmm no. And you know, okay, oh Joe, this this is okay, this saying hold on, I got time out, time out, come on time chat chat.
Speaker 4: Look at the guy. Look at the words he's giving me.
Speaker 2: Man, he I told you zoom is an easy one. That's the easiest word you had.
Speaker 4: How that's easy?
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody in the chat knew how to spell that either.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah, how about this one, O Joe?
Speaker 4: I done got this damn hat for nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm one for three.
Speaker 4: Massachusetts like Boston, Massachusetts.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, I played in Boston. It may s s a U I mean, where the what am I talking about?
Speaker 4: Au? It may s s.
Speaker 2: A c h U.
Speaker 4: S C double T E s.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you missed it. You missed the first one, so we can't get that one.
Speaker 4: Come on, now, don't do don't do me like now. Just spelled it right, don't do.
Speaker 1: Me like that.
Speaker 2: No, but all to be forgotten, not the first time, like you do me like you do speiled the right to No, you get one. Okay. The last word. Your bonus word is rhapsodize.
Speaker 1: What m hmm.
Speaker 4: Rhapsodize yep, all right, p R A P S A d I Z E.
Speaker 2: No ur h A.
Speaker 4: B O s.
Speaker 1: You like you speak with great enthusiasms. Hey, that's your rhapsodized on that one. Just speak of something with great enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't tonight. I feel I feel, I feel my people. I feel my people. I came.
Speaker 5: I came on here with a hat that the hat didn't even spell right, and the hat is a reflection of my spelling.
Speaker 2: Tonight, we'll get them right. We'll getting right tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Joe damn.
Speaker 5: Rhapsodize rap. All right, it's all right. I'm gonna be ready tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm a study.
Speaker 4: I'm a study on the player.
Speaker 5: I gotta fight to Houston. I gotta fight to Houston at six am. I'm gonna study. I'm a study. I'm ana sudy the dictionary tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, o your nine. Time for you to get your revenge. It's called dunk on.
Speaker 5: Uh, you ain't getting none of these, right, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm finna.
Speaker 5: I'm finna change some of the questions myself. Oh oh yeah, alright, chat, here we go.
Speaker 4: Chat. Let me take take that. Damn hat off had bad luck.
Speaker 5: Dunk on Trivia question number one, in honor of WrestleMania, Guess who I am. I was a guest referee during WrestleMania two back in nineteen eighty six. I am in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I am a super Bowl champion. I am a two time NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 4: Got him on the ropes?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 4: Don't say you just gonna nothing and Joe.
Speaker 1: Cause I don't know, because who I thought it would be is not gonna be. So I'm gonna say Reggie White.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 5: The answer is none other than arguably maybe the greatest middle lineback of all time, Dick Buckets.
Speaker 2: Buckers. We got him.
Speaker 4: Chat we got him on the ropes. Whi's the number two?
Speaker 5: Which active NFL player has the most Pro Bowl selections.
Speaker 2: Active player?
Speaker 4: Chack, we got him on the rope.
Speaker 2: Chat, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a quarterback. It's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going. Yeah, the quarterback just played the longest. The only quarterback that's played the longest is Aaron Rodgers. And that answer is also wrong.
Speaker 4: Who is it? Who go? Who got more?
Speaker 2: Levels?
Speaker 4: Matt Williams has eleven Pro Bowl selections to Aaron Rodgers? Yeah, Chat, we got him on the ropes. We got him hopes first, number three.
Speaker 1: And you don't want to said it with a quarterback, you lie? But anyway, go ahead, I ain't listening to you no more.
Speaker 4: Listen to me.
Speaker 2: You can't exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: In twenty nineteen, Michael Thomas broke the NFL record for most receptions in a season with one hundred and forty nine. Which receiver's record did he break Marvin Harrison's? Okay, okay, yep, you got that right. With Marvin Harrison twenty two thousand and two had one hundred and forty three.
Speaker 4: You got that right.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll get out one. You ain't gonna get the next one though. Who was the last def was back to win Super Bowl MVP?
Speaker 4: Oh oh uh?
Speaker 2: The guy from Tampa. I can't think of his name, Dwight Smith.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely correct, as who all? Who was it it with, Decor Jackson Jaxon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it from tamp I couldn't. I told you read Tampa.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen.
Speaker 5: I spelled a few words right, but I left out of the side I left. I left out the side of the letter that the close, but no cookie, I knew. I knew it was somebody from Tampa. So basically, so far I was one for five. You're finna be one for five too, because this is the last shot. Okay, Brett Favre has thrown more pick sixes than any other quarterback in NFL history with thirty two, which active quarterback is second all time with thirty pick sixes.
Speaker 4: Damn thirty Anty active. Yeah, it's a rap.
Speaker 5: You might even just choked this with up and say you don't know. So we both been one for five tonight. I don't feel bad.
Speaker 2: Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 4: Somebody gave you an answer, man, I don't you answer man?
Speaker 2: How about to this computer. This computer is.
Speaker 4: Chat chat man. Nah, you cheated, man.
Speaker 2: I know the computer.
Speaker 1: Nah. I beat big Blue. I beat Big Blue head to head. Realize they gotta plug information in the big Blue. This is just all up in his computer.
Speaker 4: Man, he cheated.
Speaker 5: Man, Hell Naho, somebody somebody told you.
Speaker 4: Somebody, somebody in that room told you. You didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Look here, you ain't know that. Jordan no less football than real. He ain't no help.
Speaker 4: But when I asked the question, somebody, somebody gave that answer.
Speaker 1: No, you forget Matthew Stafford sent the lion's share of his career in Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he he was, he was, no, don't mean that. Don't mean that. Don't mean He threw in his sefence like that.
Speaker 2: Yes it does. Ojo gave you the answer.
Speaker 4: I ain't buying that one. Hell no, somebody cheating over there.
Speaker 2: Man, I got it.
Speaker 4: You got it. You gotta ask you. You gotta ask you by that, by that, by that last question.
Speaker 2: He no.
Speaker 1: Uh Jalen Smith, Hello, un, let time for our last segment of the night. It's called Q and a.
Speaker 4: Q and a Q and a You gotta you gotta work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I do uh huh no, oh, Joe up and Dick Buckets did not win the Super Bowl, so that question is wrong.
Speaker 2: Hold On, Buckets never played for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me let me go back, let me go back and read the question.
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, hold on the.
Speaker 2: First question about WrestleMania. Oh, take that.
Speaker 5: I'm a two time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and you said he won a super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I ain't mean to say that.
Speaker 2: That's what too late now, No, no, so I'm two for four.
Speaker 4: Still got it wrong.
Speaker 1: Because Reggie won a super Bowl. He's a two time defensive Player of the Year. Had you said two time defensive player of the Year and no Super Bowls, maybe I'd have got it right.
Speaker 5: Holdo, was Reggie White a guest on WrestleMania? It doesn't matter, It does matter.
Speaker 4: If you go then you should.
Speaker 5: You would have known it was Dick Buckets if you knew he was a guest on WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: First of all, if you say a spell cat and then you said about well, I spelled C A T, you say no, d O G. No, you ain't selling me spelled doll. You told me the spelled cat. So you gave me false information. Let's put it to the chat chat.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: No, because you cheated on the last question. You cheated on the last question.
Speaker 2: You do Hello, you do it? First of all, who in the hell you think you're here? Gonna know that?
Speaker 5: When they heard me, when they heard me ask the question, and they knew you weren't going to know it, they typed it on something and held it up in the background so you can see it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sting right here, you see, I'm looking dead at you.
Speaker 4: Yet No, they're right there behind you.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, I got it.
Speaker 1: You see how I was railing off national championships back in the seventies. You saw I was railing off that.
Speaker 4: Snuff o Joe, because that's that's that's your era. Of course you know it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jaylen's been said, Hello uncanocho. My sister got me a bottle of Shape for my birthday in February, said it would arrive by the end of March, and I have yet to receive it, being patient, but it's been a while.
Speaker 2: All love, thank you Jayleen for getting that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get on that because there are several people that reached out not only through ig and on night and on Nightcap, but there's some people on Twitter also, So I'm gonna see what's the backlog, what's holding those orders? Because they were supposed to fill the orders and sequential December January February, so we should have gotten through that by now. But Jayleen, I appreciate yourself and I appreciate you being patient, but I'll have you some answers by tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Uh Jay, And he said, Hey, is there.
Speaker 1: Any way you can restock your kangnac at Total Wine and Cherry here is New Jersey.
Speaker 4: They've been out for months. Please and thank you well.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 1: What we try to do is that we ask him to do a big do a p O. They were afraid and they wanted to do minimum minimum cases. So when the influx and then when it sells out there, it's like okay, we get more no because we ask you to do a larger PO. So Jay, We're gonna try to do everything we possibly can. Thank you for being patient. Total Wines has been great to us. Obviously, we're glad that they took on this partnership with the team Laportier, So who hells that account? I'll talk Eugene, but we suppose to getting getting a four thousand case shippment in on the fourteenth. Uh And I think I think Jersey has spoken for a large number of those cases. So we're gonna get to you. We're gonna get to you Jay. We're gonna make sure that Jersey is taken care of. So thank you for your support. Kimmy Small says, Hey, Uncle Joe. Question for both. With the success of Nightcap Blowing Up So Fast, did you discover any new strengths and weakness weaknesses with doing the podcast? My husband think I got a crush on you up. Thank you kidding? Uh No, I think the thing is for me. I know what I'm good at, which is storytelling. O Cho knows what he's good at, and we kind of played to each other's strengths.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a hold a guy accountable, oh choice.
Speaker 1: Like I want to hold him accountable, but I kind of want to give you some reasons why he did what he did or he said what he said. I'm pretty I'm pretty cut and dry. I think we have strengths that are in different areas. I think we have weaknesses that are different areas. But where he's strong, I'm weak.
Speaker 2: That works.
Speaker 1: Where I'm strong, he's weak, that works. And so I think that's what makes it go so well, is that we have a great understanding for each other. We make jokes about one another. He doesn't take himself too serious. I don't take myself that serious, especially now with he and I. I don't play with a whole lot of people. I ain't that type of dude, So don't be coming up tell my joking and all that, because I ain't that type of guy. But with here, I understand. I understand what we're trying to do here. So yeah, for me, I think we.
Speaker 2: Play to each other and we play off each other very very well. What's your tate?
Speaker 5: Probably I think the chemistry is very good obviously. I think for us what you said about the strengths, I mean your strengths.
Speaker 4: Are probably you.
Speaker 5: You're much more knowledgeable when it comes to certain things, and we play off each other very very, very very well. The chemistry is unmatched. I think more so because of the storytelling as opposed to the sports takes. The sports takes are cool, I think people people enjoy that hearing our opinions on everything, but the stories is where the strengths are at best, and you can to see us outside of what we're really known for as opposed to what you see on here. You don't get on ESPN or you know, you can't get on the Fox or when I'm on inside the NFL.
Speaker 4: You you don't get that.
Speaker 5: So I think that authentic, that authentic organic nature is what makes us us and it makes us go.
Speaker 4: And I think that's why we've grown so fast.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I think the thing is that o Yo. For me, people know that you didn't really take things a whole, very very serious. I don't think people knew I had this side. They didn't know I could tell now all my teammates can tell you, specially in demities, to call me the storyteller because but I've always been good at telling a story, kind of framing it in such a way that you people could understand that weren't there know exactly what I'm talking about, right, And so I've always been really.
Speaker 2: Really good at that.
Speaker 1: People thought I was thought I had a sense of humor because I would let it show sometimes. But I don't think people thought this because I really never showed this out. Especially you know, I would occasionally, you know, I come out with the gold mask, and I created the character un and people like we damn, I think, but.
Speaker 2: To see me.
Speaker 1: Kind of like unbarnished and like I'm able to go a little further than than than that I can on linear television, not as far as I went in the locker room, not as far as I went on the bus seat or the plane ride. But I think it gives people a glimpse into like dude city for real, really silly, and so I think it. I think it works.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: I think we work really, really really well together. And people always ask, like, man, whoever thought to put them together?
Speaker 2: Are is a genius? I did. He's the first call, oh yeah, and you're like, man, what you what you thinking? Like, Man, man, what you think? I said, this is what?
Speaker 1: I this. I got an idea. You happen to be in town. I called Doug, who used to work with Jamie. He's handling your stuff now, he said, Man, oh you in town. I said, well, can y'all get together. Let's let's run this thing by him and see what he thinks. He's like, You're like, oh man, I like this.
Speaker 4: I like this.
Speaker 2: I said this. I said, it's gonna be unique.
Speaker 1: They might take some time to get the kingside to get an understanding of what we're trying to do, but I think we could do something really special, and I think we'll be the first at it. I said, now, once people see us do it, others are gonna go try and replicate it. But you can't replicate unless unless you get both of us, because even if you took one of us, it's not gonna be the same. And so, uh, it worked out. We put a lot of work into this. Uh, we put a lot of work into it, and I think we're only gonna get better. I mean, because think about it, we threw this thing together about two weeks before the season started.
Speaker 2: Two weeks. We put this together two weeks before the season started, no rehearsal.
Speaker 1: The first rehearsal was that Sunday night because we didn't do that Thirsdy, we didn't do opening. We did Thursday night. I was at ESPN and we had like three thoud thinks with three thousand people in the chat. It wasn't that maybe like a thy fifteen hundred, and then we just kept growing and growing and growing, and I was like, you know what, and I remember telling you Joe said, people people might come for the sports, but they stayed for the story. Now, I had no idea. I knew we wanted to do, but I was like, damn man, we can't talk no whole hour just about sports. And it just so happens the topic came up.
Speaker 2: Did I say, you know what, I.
Speaker 1: Could tell a story right here. I had no idea that I was gonna end up telling stories. I know you didn't have any ideas you go end up telling stories, but yeah, people want to hear our tastes of what we think about a game, or what somebody's saying, or what somebody did. But it's the stories because a lot of times people can relate to what we're talking about. I know a lot of guys can relate, like, man, damn man, Unk we in a situation like that? Man I was in that situation? How unk find himself in a situation like that? Or female was like, yeah, I remember such and such, blah blah blah, because we have a very big women, like thirty five thirty six percent of our listeners are.
Speaker 2: Women, which is unheard of for a sports show.
Speaker 1: But you know, they call us a sports show, but we're like entertainment lifestyle with some of everything. Right, Uh, Landy ray damn Landy? Rage past your bedtime, isn't it? Assuming you had the basics for survival, if you were stranding on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you? So I've got water and I've got food, right, that's the basics, man, I won't.
Speaker 2: I wanna How long am I gonna be stranded? A month? Two months?
Speaker 4: I got the bab I got, I got the basics.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I need a knife, a knife, a machete. I want a machete in my little pocket knife. I'm gonna take a machete. I'm gonna take a a lighter, a big one's if I can start fired with.
Speaker 2: And a pain so I can cook. That's it.
Speaker 4: And I'm stranding on the island. Man, let me get you don't need no lighter. If you stranded, you got to learn how to You want a cub scout.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, or something that. So I said something to start five with.
Speaker 4: You said a light you don't need you don't need no lighter. Well, I don't need no lighter.
Speaker 2: You need a lighter.
Speaker 4: I don't need no lighter.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Somebody tell about what they said. I need what a couple of diamonds, some two paces of the chapstick.
Speaker 4: Listen, if I'm.
Speaker 5: Stranded, that's a good one right there. I want my goddamn chapstick because I already got the basics. If I got the basics, guy Nor, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: Able to survive.
Speaker 5: Give them a chapstick. Because when you're stranded, you know, your lips get messed up.
Speaker 4: I can't. I don't play by my lips now.
Speaker 1: But see, if you can hunt, you're gonna use the oil from the animals that you kill. The animal fat, that's oil. I don't need no chap stick. Come on with you, boy, what you want? If you you better hope of pray that you get stranded with somebody that that has background.
Speaker 2: May can kill me.
Speaker 4: I was a cub scout.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, you ain't never killed an animal in your own a cub scout?
Speaker 4: Why you hold on?
Speaker 5: I used to kill squirrels with a sling shot. Actually I usually I used to kill racer sling shot. Now you with David, huh, Well, I used to be outside you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I wasn't in the country like you. But I did. I did the best I could in the city. But I ain't why I was.
Speaker 5: My sling shot right two hundred meters hit a squirrel right between the eyes.
Speaker 4: Boom. I'll never forget got in tre I got a whooping for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Man, they keep hitting, They keep hitting a D in his I ad got hitting the same I again. Damn a d You have to be like kareemauh Goggle gogle Boy, big Boy Choy says his first in goal at the five water Boys at linebacker and Forrest Gump.
Speaker 2: Is the running the ball, is forest scoring or it's water boys stopping.
Speaker 4: Now water by gonna kill water Boy, Gonna kill forest ass.
Speaker 5: Bobby Bouchet, Yeah, Bobby Bouchet, Man, Bobby Bouchet, don't kill far Man.
Speaker 2: Man. You know far As far As came up out them shot, come back to the leg braces bad shot.
Speaker 1: Far As hit that coner. Oh he got to come up in the middle of hunk. Yeah, man, you out to five as far As got running the back. Nah, Forest gunna go hit that cone on him. He gone, man, Barbie shre ain't playing that. I'm going. I'm going. I'm going uh Forrest trips with Tripp. Hey, I'm in love with this girl. I'm afraid to tell her any advice tell her now.
Speaker 5: I don't tell her because if she can't notice you and motherfucker love her, you know what that means.
Speaker 4: I don't even tell him. Nope, Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 5: Because women have intuition. Women can see every guy, women can say.
Speaker 1: The only thing women have intuition about it when you're doing something, fed up anything else they don't have no intuition about.
Speaker 4: They could tell me listen if if if you.
Speaker 1: Like it, how you feel, you got intuition. I ain't tell you all wanted to holler at somebody else. You figure that out, But you can't figure out I want. I mean, I like you like that. They just tell me how you feel.
Speaker 4: She knows, she knows, I mean women know.
Speaker 5: I mean obviously you're actually show that that that that you like her, and she hadn't said anything or even shown interest back. No, no, don't, don't. Don't overplay your part. Don't overplay your part, baby, man.
Speaker 2: Just tell o Joe, you want somebody to tell you that you like you?
Speaker 4: Man, don't overplay your part. Man. I'm telling you, man, don't listen, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: And remember.
Speaker 1: Hey, now it's the same guy that real hand uber picking her ass up because he didn't tell her.
Speaker 2: I bet he told her with real guy. Her answer that car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's different circumstances.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay different.
Speaker 1: Hey. Don't you listen, man, listen listen to me. Listen better, don't you listen to oo?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: And go?
Speaker 4: Did go down here from there?
Speaker 1: Uh? Shout out to my shout out to myself same birthday as sterling. Yep, yesterday was my brother's birthday. Shout out to all the hard working mods and not for nightcap. Ask needs a raise too. Definitely type this question. I think as you got a pseudonym, got a got some fister caps. Ocho said, I really want to know. Was ocho shoe strings really loose on that ray Lewis head? Yeah, no, he knocked them loose.
Speaker 4: Now my left, my left, my left shoe string.
Speaker 5: If I mean you got to zoom in, stop, you got a pause the tape stopping and pause and zoom in, and you'll see my shoe string A shoe string loose. And that's the only reason, that's the only reason I got feel.
Speaker 1: Villain's he wrote Call of the Brand, saved Wagoner's life by telling him to go go to the league, and never tried to hold back a player from the.
Speaker 4: Bag he moved.
Speaker 1: How he moved with bigger than the chips. Uh Okay, he didn't get with that. And it does h and one and done. I guess he's trying to say one and done when chemistry is the key.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's not why, That's not why Kentucky gave him all back. Kentucky didn't give him no to get guys ready to go to the NFL. The game may funk and half million dollars made him want to high paid coaches in his career to win titles. I mean, let's not let's not get it confused, because that's what he got good at. They're paying him a king's ransom to win titles.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: When he took that job, he didn say, you know what, guys, I guarantee you we'll have thirty five number one picks.
Speaker 2: Or did he say we're gonna hang banners. You're at Kentucky.
Speaker 1: The house that coach ateolfh Rupp built, Chubby Smith won titles there. Uh, Joby Hall won a title there. Rick Patino won a title there. Let's not get a concus So if you go coach at Duke, you go coach at North Carolina, you go coach at Kansas, you coach at Kentucky? What you telling your chances when you bring your ass in there? They don'e flew you in on a private jet that brought your wife in.
Speaker 2: You went in.
Speaker 1: Titles and graduating guys, that's what they want to hear more so they want they want them titles, right, So let's not confuse it.
Speaker 2: He can be a great person. I like him personally, met him several times, but he unachieved.
Speaker 1: John Medeski, oh shoe with Sean Taylor, the scariest dude out there, I've seen you, dug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, most definitely, most definitely during that era with Sean Man.
Speaker 4: Well, you had to you had you had to have your head on the swivel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: Those Those are some fun days and fun days we played. We played, We played the Commanders back then.
Speaker 4: Twice.
Speaker 5: I was able to play Sean Taylor twice, play with him in the Pro Bowl, the real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I let my my retirement year was the year he got drafted Dad's bed hunter.
Speaker 2: Ono.
Speaker 1: If y'all have had the choice, would you rather be a hero hiding your superpowers or villain both of your superpowers?
Speaker 4: I want to be the hero hide in mind. I want to be the villain.
Speaker 2: Oh you will, then you will put your powers or pull this playoff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to be the villain, and I like I like. I like the villain.
Speaker 5: I've embraced it and will continue to embrace the villain.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna keep them, keep the things. Uh, I'm gonna keep you know, I don't know what I got. Do you better find the hard way? Yeah? You know. Oh till you remember that quiet dude. Everybody, no man, and somebody kept picking on he tore him up.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't know he could fight like that.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought you was just gonna talk about Leo again. No man, man, you know what.
Speaker 1: I ne called somebody to find out what leoll do it. I would try to get lil, But I did talk to some of the guys that we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Some of the guys that I.
Speaker 1: Talked to, they're gonna join us for nightcunt. Yeah, I get I would get I would get my boy Amitt to come on. A couple of guys that I talked to have a good time, reminisced about some of the time. I didn't, you know, I went to a couple of pro bos. I think hell Barry went every year. Barry went ten years, so I went to seven. So seven of the pro Bos that Barry made I made a couple of years I didn't go because I was I was like that. I mean, if I if I made no seriously, if I made the Pro Bowl and first alternate, that's gonna look good.
Speaker 2: On his resume.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yeah, that's dope. Yeah, that's the kind of guy I was. I pull out good. It's on my resume. A Hopefully you're in the contract year it looked good. You can Hey, hey, I made the Pro Bowl take off. So that's it tonight for Nightcap o Chow. Please please make sure y'all hit that light button and do one solid. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you for watching another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five Route Runner, Extraordinary Bengals, Ring of Fame, Arnoe Pro Bowler, All Pro Liberty City's own by way of Santa Monica Junior College, Oregon State to the NFL. He makes Liberty City very very proud, mister rail Risotto, He's my nephew, Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Guys, please make sure you go vote for us to win the Webby Award. I think we have about twelve days left in the voting. We pined the link at the top of the chat. Thus far we are in first place. And please make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to us through the Club Shay Shape feed, but we would greatly appreciate it if you've signed up and listen to us through the club through the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you guys for selling out. Shay by la Portier. We just got to shipment in about two weeks ago. We have another shipment coming in that's gonna touch down on the fourteenth of April, and but I think that's for the but we're gonna feel. We're gonna feel all orders, all orders that was placed through the link we pin the link at the top of the chat. I promise you we will get those filled. I give you my word, but I'm gonna find out the people that reached out to me, what's going on with the orders that some people tell me they placed orders in Decemmon, January and February. The ones that in Decembon January definitely should have been filled. So I apologize for that and thank you for your patience. So again, tonight, Cody Rowe was the American Nightmare is the Universal Undisputed Heavyweight.
Speaker 2: Champion, and what's her name?
Speaker 1: Bailey Bailey took the IO Sky and she is now the Women's undisputed Universal Heavyweight Champions. So congratulations with them. WWE was fantastic tonight. Congratulations to Triple H and the Rock. Unbelievable job. Thank you Jock, guys for watching another episode of Nightcap. We'll see you back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. Good night,