Speaker 1: It's kiss Well.
Speaker 2: Ryan's roses is coming up in just a few minutes. Got a DM on her Instagram from a woman who says she sat next to her husband on a plane and he was texting with me and texting with his mistress.
Speaker 1: Wow, so the woman spied on.
Speaker 2: The husband texting the mistress and toggling back and forth between the two.
Speaker 1: Oh hoggling. I mean, how would she even.
Speaker 3: Know like that that other person that he was talking to was a mistress.
Speaker 1: Maybe he said it, maybe she. I don't know. I don't know that. We'll find out more in a second. Interest screens are big nowadays. Have you and people love to look at him?
Speaker 2: Have you? Have you gone on a trip by yourself anybody here taken, like a nice weekend trip by yourself, on your own holiday, on your.
Speaker 3: Own never, I don't think, I like, I mean, work trips don't really counting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I have been.
Speaker 2: Like for example, I remember when I was hosting something for the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys were there. That doesn't count.
Speaker 2: No, not real but London, No, that doesn't work. I had a weekend, right, so I had a weekend off.
Speaker 1: Doesn't count yea, And I spent time.
Speaker 2: Doing things that I would normally do with somebody, but I did by myself while.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 3: Okay, well then yeah, I've done that too.
Speaker 1: I found myself talking to myself. I think this is different though.
Speaker 3: This is more like you actually set an entire trip for yourself work related.
Speaker 2: So these are me moons. A lot of people are taking me moons, not honeymoons, but just me I think.
Speaker 3: Gone are the days of trying to wait around for the perfect guy or the perfect relationship to then get married and then one day go on that dream vacation or dream honeymoon, like the bucket list place that you've always thought about. And so these hashtag me moons have been kind of gaining some popularity, and I think it's a great opportunity to maybe take that dream trip just by yourself. It is a solo honeymoon sort of speak. Some people may think it's depressing, but every one of my friends that had has done this has felt empowered by it.
Speaker 1: Are your friends married or not?
Speaker 3: No single? They're single single, and they said that it was the most fabulous, magical trip of their lives. Now, when they did take it, they would maybe meet up with someone that they knew in a different country, maybe that's perhaps okay, or just be there the entire time by themselves. But you can start small, take a week in trip to Santa Barbara, and then try something international.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, if you're married, this is something you definitely would want to do at some point, just to get or if you have like a big family or kids, just to get litle piece in quiet.
Speaker 3: In my head, I thought this is something you want to do, like before you get married. But then now I'm thinking, like, am I selfish for thinking that I kind of want to do this now, like ditch my family and go on a me mood?
Speaker 2: No, see, no, it's a recharge. I do you not think so, it's a recharge to reset. I think it's totally Actually it's totally healthy.
Speaker 1: I mean I think so too.
Speaker 3: But I can you imagine me telling me Michael like, hey, by the way, I just booked a trip to London, and then'm going, well.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. You just said Santa Barbara. Well, I could not see myself doing this five years ago. I could do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, actually it sounds exciting and it's out of my comfort zone, which I'm all about right now.
Speaker 1: I'm living outside my comfort zone. That's the envelope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tany's engaged sis and he's going on to me moon. I'm living outside my comfort zone. This is kiss all right. Let's get to Ryan's roses coming up here in five hundred bucks in cash next, because it's a more guys, more money moneyay,