Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all? What's going on?
Speaker 2: BRODDI. He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 1: Hey's greed as your boy.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 1: Up DJ e f N.
Speaker 2: Together, they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 2: This is Drinks every Day is New Year's Eats.
Speaker 3: Hey boy.
Speaker 1: Is drink Tents.
Speaker 2: Want to fucking podcast South.
Speaker 1: And first of.
Speaker 2: All, not only do we have one of the arguably.
Speaker 1: Best producers of all fucking times in the building with us, we're also at what is Atlanta's only crab place. Because I've been in Atlanta, I think I caught crabs in Atlanta, but back in the day, I gotta relax. But we got we got who's arguably one of the people who crafted Biggie Small Sound, one of the people who crafted Bad Boys, one of the people who original one of the people who crafted Poff Daddy sound. May sound like he single handedly was the person that did that. And today, if y'all don't understand who we're talking about right now, let's make a noise with Stevie J. And because see a lot of people get it twisted and they say Stevie J from Loving hip Hop, And I know you don't like this. More make a lot of money, making a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I'm making some cool paper, making some cool paper.
Speaker 1: But I know that It's like when somebody tell me, you know, Norwy from whatever whatever, and I'd be like, damn, you can't tell me the War report right right? You know all the other accolades I did, and it's wonderful to see a person like you, of your caliber continuing to do your thing. So now my first question is how was you approach to do love and hip hop originally?
Speaker 3: Well, I was approached by Mona Scott. You know, she asked directly, Okay, she asked me if I was interested in doing love and hip hop Atlanta, you know, being as though I just got off a higatus of producing a hundred million records and for a Grammy.
Speaker 1: Let's make a noise that. He said, a hundred million records. God damn, you ain't hear that. Goddamn just tell a hundred million continues David.
Speaker 3: You know, you know I just got back into Atlanta. And I was, you know, rebuilding myself and I was looking for the look, you know what I'm saying. So when she called me, that was the look that I needed. I felt, you know, I reached the pinnacle in the music game. And you know, the same catch that you know what I'm saying, I made rich wasn't fucking with me, Which it's not cool, it's not It's not a problem to me, you know what I'm saying. Nobody owe me.
Speaker 2: Ship and love and hip hop or New York was already in place.
Speaker 3: New York was already in place. And you know, but I was the first one to bring the two ladies to the table.
Speaker 1: On the ship.
Speaker 3: We talked about me, me and Josh, Yeah, me, me and Jos not just bring him to the table. I was fucking with him at the same time with each other, you know what I'm saying. So when you look at.
Speaker 1: All these duke came yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like that was ready to get all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, absolutely because we know so at the end of the day, when you look at all the carbon copies and the stunt doubles and all that I created, that I see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So now you you came up with the famous Stevie J face. Was that something you did from the beginning or been doing that? Oh, you've been doing that? That was all.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying because.
Speaker 1: Because I'm one of the people that looked at it and I'm one of the people that corrected everybody every.
Speaker 2: Time they was like this guy is you know, they're doing it for TV.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I don't know who he is.
Speaker 2: They had to dumb it down for TV exactly.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. You know that Miami, the DJ stev shout out to DJ STEVJ and all that. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, the stev J.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that because I always wondered, was you actually did you take it a certain way?
Speaker 3: Because taking nowhere, I look at it his homage, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Has he ever paid homage?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But no, we talked about yea, DJJ. We talked to Houston and you know what I'm saying. We hung out and everything was cool. Everything is grave, you know what I'm saying. Much respect. So there was no Harmice paid though it was homics paid a little bit. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like you were satisfied.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I just look at you. Guys like us, never satisfied.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: We will take that in, you know what I'm saying. You know, you know, these these these younger guys, we just got to take what we can get and keep it pushing. You know what I'm saying. We made guys, We put that work in.
Speaker 1: I respect, So let's not bring it to early Biggie Okay, Now Puff tells you I got this guy named Biggie. Did you say Biggie small? So Biggie Biggie all right, and he says, I got this guy named Biggie. Now you look at big and he's not traditional rapper looking. I think Puff came on our podcast and describes him as disruptive.
Speaker 3: He said, definitely disrupted.
Speaker 1: So how did you know to give him these classic upscale beats?
Speaker 3: Because the way it was just, you know, the way he would describe what he wanted to do. How do you want to approach life after death? He would just say words. He would just spit rhymes and be like, yo, I need something like that, feel like this, like you know, what I'm saying, like armed and dangerous. Ain't too many can bang with us? Straight up? We no angel Us label ers, notorious guess niggas that love the bus is playing us.
Speaker 1: You know what we describing the Bone Thogs record right now, That's what we're describing, Like you know what I'm saying. It's like, you know, he would give you what he wanted to sound like, you know what I'm saying, A couple of lyrics and let.
Speaker 3: You go there.
Speaker 2: You even having to beat? Yeah, wow, you produce around his Yeah.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, you know what I'm saying, he would just be like, yo, I gotta, I gotta, I need something for like like somebody got to die.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But you said Life after Death.
Speaker 1: Didn't you work on Ready to Die as well?
Speaker 3: Just life at came Life after Death? And then he would just give me titles and songs, and I would go in and just.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, tut So he would come to you and give you titles and then tell you to work around that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nasty boy.
Speaker 4: You will work off the feel of the title. Yeah, that's I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: One time we paid Permier whatever may was asking for for a price, and I paid permit up front, but I couldn't get a beat that I loved from him until I actually gave him the title. But I had no idea that was following that tradition.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying that's how we really producers. Really, you give us the title, and we like you know, we like producers and we like scientists. We want to go ahead and create the formula, you know, designated to the title that you give us absolutely has to sound just like the film.
Speaker 2: So how did you ANDFF initially connect?
Speaker 3: Me and Puff connected? I was on the Joicy tour with Josy and bad Boy, and you know what I'm saying, I never met Puff.
Speaker 1: You know, I was Josy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was singing. I was singing. I was singing backgrounds for them, playing guitar for the nobody. Neverbody was playing keyboards, guitar, singing backgrounds on the tour and whoa.
Speaker 1: I'm really a hip bop R and B Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you was on tour with Joasy, So how the.
Speaker 3: That was on the tour?
Speaker 1: So, but but what I'm saying, even you being on tour with Jodasy, you wasn't the main character.
Speaker 3: So it was like, I was this young nigga up there rockings, sing playing all the play guitar boys and all that singing niggas was right. So Puff I was in the studio with total playing guitar and singing, was up in the booth. Puff came in the booth like Stevie j Right, I got a contract for you, my co We laughed and we just sat and talked for a while, and I'm saying, Man was like you all right out here.
Speaker 1: I was fucked up. Wow, I was.
Speaker 2: Wounded, but you said you was around good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, somebody asked you.
Speaker 2: If you're good like paper right right?
Speaker 3: That was won. He's like, he's like, all right, he had it all figured out, you know, he had just hold this down six to eight bands. I mean, come see me in the morning.
Speaker 2: He gave you that change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you were working with Big was big. Big was already big Big ready to die.
Speaker 3: Wow after a million million some change soul, you know what I'm saying. And we just would vibe out in the studio.
Speaker 1: So now that's one of your first records you ever worked on is for Biggie Small Life.
Speaker 3: That yeah life at the day, that was the record, the first record. Man, I can't really remember the first record. All I remember we was in Trinidad and doing all the Hitman was in Trinidad.
Speaker 1: You gotta saidad Yeah, and Big Rich and Big came down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And we were just we did like fifty tracks down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean like, and when you say the hit Man, let's describble to me that.
Speaker 3: I'm and rod N Sheen Brody he did to you all this Brody Damn, I don't want to miss Nobody, Prestige, Oh, Chucky Thompson, bro Chuckie Thompson.
Speaker 1: That's a blunt and somebody pass.
Speaker 3: Not really just it was just like it was like we teamed up. We teamed up down to Trinidad, you know what I'm saying. It was like but y'all weren't official. It was just like y'all know we were signed Hitman, and it was like Se and Carlos will be on the team d that and I'm and rabill be on the team Chucky and Prestige and me and Puff will be on the squads. And he'd be like, yo, who can make the best joints Now?
Speaker 1: We've seen we've seen pictures of you back in the days with you on Mabria carry with your shirt off. Pretty loose.
Speaker 2: Evn back then loose?
Speaker 1: What about her?
Speaker 3: She was loose to That's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you're going, Stevie J.
Speaker 1: But I'm ready to go where.
Speaker 3: I wasn't loose loose.
Speaker 2: But I'm definitely happy we read there. That's bigger big.
Speaker 3: If you look at the CD smoke Man, she called me fat muffin Man.
Speaker 1: Mariah came to THEO Stevie. What I mean in.
Speaker 5: The Hood Lab we had crates in the Hood Lab I'm talking about she drank Peanut Greasio out of her phone cup.
Speaker 2: She was like, I love Norri.
Speaker 1: She was like, no, you're my favorite rapper.
Speaker 3: In the Hood Lab. Yo, that's my buddy.
Speaker 1: So now, Stevie, Yeah, when initially approached you, did you know who was or No? No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what I'm saying I was just you know, I was rocking with Josy.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, How did you bet Joasy?
Speaker 3: Though I met Josy, I was singing at the fastest show in Rochester and you know, after it was over, they was like, yo, who did the tracks. You're singing on Yo, you're dope boom.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you're singing on your own track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, yo, shi it is dope. I'm like cool. I was like from upstate, absolutely don't know that, absolutely New York all day so and I was like, it's a piano in the back.
Speaker 1: I know all your ship.
Speaker 3: It was like, you get the funk out of here, went to the back, started playing the ship, singing that ship. There was like, yo, you with us?
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So you actually really know how to play the piano.
Speaker 1: Like there's a lot of producers that played the piano through mp son.
Speaker 3: I call it joinking around you know me. You know what I'm saying. Put a Stevie one to gi Yeah, self talk.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's make some noise for that.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: So now piano is just one of the instruments.
Speaker 1: So now I just want to say that. So now Puff sees you, says I want you to be with us, And then Biggie is already Biggie. So now you get in the studio, how do you know what tracks to give Biggie?
Speaker 2: Because I just.
Speaker 1: Because if Big is already big, he can shut you down.
Speaker 3: He can relaxed, right right, he could be like relaxed, but he was like, give me all them joints you got, let me get all that. Don't relax.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: He's like, give me a.
Speaker 3: Track like handed in. He was like, Yo, you don't need that. Let me write on that one. Let me keep that one.
Speaker 2: So now after he does that, how do you not relax?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't relax. You know, it was full steam ahead, you know what I'm saying all the cars.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of people don't really really understand. Like the bad Boy era was an era like none other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I respect, I respect baby them, cash money in them. But I really invented to blink blink. I was spending two million on ju apps back then.
Speaker 2: Back then us make some nurser of stevj.
Speaker 6: I came.
Speaker 3: I keep a good team. But what I'm saying, you got to keep a good kid.
Speaker 2: So so.
Speaker 1: Puts you in charge or the biggie part, because that's how that's how the people.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: It was like d Do big up to d d Angeletti, my big bro savage with the he could put together mad rapper. He was great at A and R and putting together directions for the album did. I spent sleepless nights putting together the album, and thanks to him, you know what I'm saying, I was able to get the direction, the right direction between him and Puff to you know what I'm saying, give Biggie everything you need.
Speaker 2: But how does this phone call happen?
Speaker 1: Because this is what I'm trying to get to is you said Biggie was already Biggie, right right, So now you get Puff. Puff says, it's all good, We're gonna we're gonna bring you through. But now this is still Biggie. How do you hand selectly pick these tracks?
Speaker 3: It was like, Yo, STEVEE, go to the MIDI room, Puff, you know Stevie going to the mini room, midi or minie middi, middi d yeh mini room, Daddy's house, studio, Yeah, studio, a studio, beach in the midi room going there, crank him out. D that will come in and check on me. He'll be like he just shake his head every time he come in, like no, like yeah, God damn yeah. Keep working. So you know, Big, every check I gave Big he would love. It wasn't one track that I gave big that he didn't rhyme.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's kind of incredible.
Speaker 3: I mean I did. I did eighty five percent like that.
Speaker 1: I give some ice. That was my album.
Speaker 3: I did album No Way Out so publishing Crazy million. I did ninety five percent.
Speaker 2: Of that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was a double album right now.
Speaker 3: Biggies was a double biggie Biggie Biggie.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna get a little dark for a second because at one point you left the hit Man. You left and you was like, I'm not I'm not doing that. How was that period and why was that period happened? I mean, it was why.
Speaker 3: Did you leave? Less? Like, you know what I'm saying. You know, we get when we do this. I'm gonna give you that. When we get that, I'm gonna give you that.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, but it never happens at the exact time.
Speaker 3: It never happened, sometimes at all.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it never happen.
Speaker 3: Let's be frank, you know, let's be freak. So you know it didn't happen. And I'm like, yo, alright, cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And you're a fifty percent of them, everybody, everybody, you know what I'm saying, cacking up and all that, and I'm just getting you know what I'm saying, Marshalls and all that. I want to cake up doing all the work Marshall's, Marshals Morsels, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like Marshalls. Let's say, poor ain't seen you the Marshall's.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, it was what it was. I skated off to l A, went and worked with the Jackson family, the whole Jackson you know what I'm saying, not really, you know what I'm saying. That's when I gained all my information on the industry. You know what I'm saying. Working with the Jackson family. You know Jackie Jackson at the time, one of my best friends and mentors, showed me the game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And Jackie Jackson, Yeah, the older Jackson brother.
Speaker 3: They teach you, like what did they like? All the insight, you know what I'm saying, all the you know what I'm saying, the business I.
Speaker 2: Would have made. They taught you how crazy ezy ship is too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they taught me how crazy shi it is. But they taught me the business, how to handle my business and deal with the business and fun. All the flashing, shiny suits and the flashing lights. Let's handle this business.
Speaker 1: You ain't like the Chinese shuits. I mean you know that your business. Get your suit right.
Speaker 2: I love this shines suit.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at I'm not mad. I'm not mad at nothing.
Speaker 2: The business first.
Speaker 1: Also, I also was mad that It's not that I was mad that they was dancing. I was mad that I couldn't dance. I just can't like Jamesons, can't.
Speaker 3: Dance like Ship two stuff.
Speaker 2: Good y'all was dancing and fucking all the bitches.
Speaker 1: Let's make some bad boy.
Speaker 6: You know me.
Speaker 3: So you know, after that, it was like, yeah, thank you, yes, appreciate it. You know, get you pay very think as well.
Speaker 1: But I went in.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the Zino crab, Yeahzino crabs.
Speaker 2: It was amazing here, man, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: So breaking down, you know.
Speaker 3: So you know, after that, you know, some things started to happen in La where you know what I'm saying. I was just cool with all of you know what I'm saying, the d boys and things getting money and all that things happening where you know, somebody got kidnapped for my crib. It's not a good thing. Not a good thing, you know what I'm saying. And niggas know me and know my energy. No, I'm not with none of the funck shit. But it was my house, so it's your family, it's me. Yeah, absolutely, So you know what I'm saying. That's when she got really dark, you know what I'm saying. And it was like a ship Jackson's was like, oh, all right, we're not fucking with you no more.
Speaker 1: This is jack Yeah, we're talking about Mic. We talked about Mike's brothers and ship yeah, Mike, Mike's and up yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, but that we're going exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's just like it got real ugly at that point. And and that's when it was like, all right, let me let me get out of here and go back to the A. You know what I'm saying. And that's because you lived in a Yeah, I lived in A before, you know what I'm saying. It's like I lived in like a couple of times, you know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day when I came back here, it was like I had to start all over, right, you know what I'm saying. I'm back to the streets, back to whatever I was doing, and that's when I got the call about Mona.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now now before we get back into Mona, all right, but now Big Big was probably arguably everybody's on everybody's top five. You you work well, Yoda see, And then you get this call from Puff.
Speaker 3: To how I was album, the Total Album, the Biggie album, Black Rob Album, and No Way Out Album.
Speaker 1: Everything fucked me up. I was gonna go, alright, but I want to go to our's albums. By the way, but Bigg's album. Did you know how great Big was? Did you know you you working with the greatest rap.
Speaker 2: Up all time?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean based upon just you know what I'm saying, man, the man in Aura. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and what I felt from the guy. You know what I'm saying, man, great spirit. I'm always laughing, always laughing, mad joke. Yeah, yeah, yeah, any hick, you know what I'm saying that. I remember one time I brought some chicks from Philly to the studio, like your big hold them down. I'm going to get to the Don Perry on Malleible Cranberry playing Apple Juice and I'm going to bran that's that's Biggie. That's what noble.
Speaker 2: Reading.
Speaker 3: So went the brands and came back. Big was in the booth getting letters from both of the chicks make Big.
Speaker 1: So now, Stevie J. You sit there and you're working with Big, and you said you already recognized Big was the greatest all the time. Absolutely, At what moment did you feel like maybe Big will never be here again? Never? Right? I mean you you're at this party. Let's be clear all the Let's make some ste spend eight thousand dollars crazy.
Speaker 2: He's dead like.
Speaker 1: I spent. Everybody. Listen, listen every time they described and God bless me for the for the way I'm saying it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the way I'm saying it.
Speaker 1: Every time you speak about Biggie Small's death.
Speaker 2: A lot of people like like Pop's last picture was.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't realize that in that party it's you Puff and Big. You're actually there, right, absolutely, so that night did you feel funny or no?
Speaker 3: Of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, wait wait wait you get it just said before he would know like a vibe.
Speaker 1: No what I'm saying because it was a vibe party to us, lying, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm asking for. Anything.
Speaker 1: Did you feel a vibe at that party or you felt the vibe for the whole trip, the entire night, that entire night, that entire night, and now can you describe that?
Speaker 3: So, I mean more or less, it just felt funny, you know what I'm saying. We was at andrehell House and everybody like, we're going now, you know what I'm saying. And it was like, all right, let's go out when like enthusiastic in that, you know what I'm saying. And we got to the party. We turned up and it just felt like, you know, at a certain point, you know, the crowd just started getting thin.
Speaker 2: Well like everybody over there, guy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The crowd just started getting thin. And it was like you saw people dissipate.
Speaker 1: Because what I heard was there was people when the hypnotized came on, there's people actually like saying, fuck y'all know what he said? He said it got thin? Then, Yeah, I never heard this part of the I never heard that the crowd got thin. Like and when you mean you got there, what you're saying is people laughed when big game.
Speaker 3: So you're down that when Big came, like you know what I'm saying, a certain part of the certain point in the parties, like you know what I'm saying, We're not about to close this joint down. And then you just started getting this like that.
Speaker 1: Was bad boy style. Bad boy style was taking over the whole party and closing it.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't that time. He's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, I'm I'm I'm in l A. Yeah, cause we in LA. After Pop died, Pop passed away absolutely and for you you saying, it felt weird, absolutely like it didn't feel like any other time bad Boy had.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, know what I'm saying, What time were getting out of this giant?
Speaker 2: And you felt it?
Speaker 3: And then you know you heard niggas making their little.
Speaker 2: Comments like LA people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you know what kind of comments though.
Speaker 3: Like funck the East Coast. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yeah, listen, after Big die, I'm sorry to cut you off. After Big died. Even when I went to LA, the record label will hire security whether I wanted it or not, Like I would Land and they would already be there and me. You know, I used to prive myself when not having security, but that was the only place where they would say, shut the fuck up. You got security out there after big dive, so I could actually But but you could describe a situation better than anybody else because like a lot of people see again, I want to reiterate what I said. A lot of people see box last picture and they see him and Sugar, but that's after they drove off. If you look at Bigg's last pictures, it's j Big and Puff and am I lion like absolutely correct, like I'm ready to do your and they had crystal and they had it's done.
Speaker 3: Very excuse me, spend all the money on it.
Speaker 2: That makes But so you're.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that even in the party, even being comfortable, even being you know, smoking and drinking, spending on Don Perry on, you kind of felt something you couldn't have knew he was gonna die because on the street.
Speaker 3: Understand, like yo, when she just started feeling funny, you know what I'm saying, It's time to get up out that motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. And you know it was time to go and we left, and you know, we went through the light. I was in the car with Puff and you know.
Speaker 1: I was in the truck. I got a question for you.
Speaker 3: How many calls back, y'all was from Biggie? It was I went through the light and big Big Thing was right behind us, Big season and for the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just for the dumb people out there, please STEVJ, please say this.
Speaker 2: Puff had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: I just hate when the people say, you know, it's a lot whole documentary saying that Puff killed Big Like.
Speaker 2: I just hate the sugar conspiracy, but the Puff, Yeah, I just hate that.
Speaker 1: I hate the conspiracy so muchous. I didn't even did this. It's not what he did. He did this show, and I didn't. I didn't even want to say it because I just felt so dumb even even even bringing up certain things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't we don't We got to entertain that, you know what I'm saying, Like that was his men's That was just you know what I'm saying, Start skin Hutch, you know what I'm saying, Stick to Clutch.
Speaker 1: And all that. Now, how it was bad boy after that, I mean it was because I'm not gonna want to say ruined, but it was.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a major off balance. It was dark, you know what I'm saying. Everybody was hurt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We was in the studio.
Speaker 3: Everybody was in the studio was like candles lid and you know what I'm saying, and were listening to.
Speaker 1: Because Big was your funny guy. Like I remember going to the Bad Boy and I remember recording tr and why because I recorded Ti and Wy and Bad Boy and not seeing mycent callers Brewery, and I remember going and I remember seeing y'all always smile, and then I remember after Big Joy and nobody was smiling, and like everybody was just sitting there. And don't get me wrong, y'all was still giving beats.
Speaker 3: Y'all was still weren't nothing to smile about it, because you.
Speaker 1: Know, because it was in your opinion, was it a dark day from there?
Speaker 3: It was a dark It was a dark year from there. It was a dark year from there pretty much, because you know, even if you look at all the interviews were Big talking about the situation with Pot, he would never entertain the bullshit, you know what I'm saying. He was never like it wasn't trying. He was positive, you know what I'm saying. That's why me and him were sitting down to LA. I was having the son around the time, and he was having the son around the time, and you know what I'm saying. He was like, Yo, I'm gonna be your son godfather, and you're gonna be my son godfather. You know what I'm saying. So Chris, Chris godfather. You know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, it's just like he would just tell me like, Yo, I don't entertain ship because I don't want to be a part of the negativity, you know what I'm saying. And then the next day for this to happen, that fucked everything up.
Speaker 1: And then for you, the crazy shit is because you got to experience the first rappers that ever got killed, right, some real.
Speaker 3: Sh But all that ship that's going on now, I don't take it serious, you know what I'm saying, Like the.
Speaker 1: Young girl ship, you know, young girls on that. Yeah, I wasn't ready yesterday. I'm just saying, I don't know these.
Speaker 3: All I know is all I know is getting money. You know what I'm saying. Get you know, all I know is you know, I'm kind of I'm a fly guy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know, I like we make noise for you being.
Speaker 3: I got a little story place, you know, so you know, I just pay attention and my inbox be going off.
Speaker 1: Which story your d M?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dam what stories to tell about people like the young? What's your name?
Speaker 1: You got there? Young's okay, he pointed out man and young.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean, Like, you know, like I get d ms from all type of communities, like the transgender community.
Speaker 1: A different area.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I got hold on. Look you see you know me, you know, but you know, at the end of the day, you know, I just I just be bowling my lane. So I advice cast the bowl at lane. You know what I'm saying. I own my bowling alley. They got to rent a ball, you know what I mean. They're really written balls. Yeah, it's being easy guys.
Speaker 1: Hold on, we believe you.
Speaker 3: By the way, since we were live, we live, we live, we live and be live.
Speaker 1: Busino scrap Zinos, crab trap z those crab trat those crab trap Alright, we.
Speaker 3: Go do it like this.
Speaker 2: About change how your drinks.
Speaker 3: Let me get a little bit more.
Speaker 1: We drinking a scow by the way, and Martell and and s, I'm only drinking.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking.
Speaker 2: I gotta relax.
Speaker 3: That's the fair thing.
Speaker 2: I'll describe your face for you.
Speaker 1: This is the podcast.
Speaker 2: And is quite flustered right now. And then he's looking and it says he's looking quite.
Speaker 3: Will you are my king? You know what to do? Gonna what? And he looks away, you know, shout out to Bad Boy entertain.
Speaker 1: Dang on we in the.
Speaker 3: Building, shout out Zo crab traps and everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Listen, man on front, you ask him what I just read?
Speaker 3: What did he I mean? You know, I'm just saying, dude's got a bowl at lane. Man, This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: You know I'm up. Listen, I'm in the gym, and you know what I'm saying. And you know, I wrinkle up a nigga school clothes. Man.
Speaker 1: You know I'm trying to right.
Speaker 2: I guess I won't know what the hell I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm saving I'm gonna save him. You know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna let him live. You know what I'm saying, but don't mention me.
Speaker 2: Don't mention the good guy in all fitness.
Speaker 1: This is what he said when he came on our show, like that when he came hit that young Joe. Yeah, because when he came on our show, I can't, I can't. I can't speak about everything else. This is what he said. He said that he just didn't appreciate that you called him.
Speaker 2: The thing is, he felt like, listen, jo.
Speaker 3: It don't matter if you don't matter if you call you, you handle that big meet you my phone. I never met him a day in my life. He texts me. I'm a texting bag.
Speaker 1: It's a respect thing. Now, You're right about that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know, but you know it's all good. Don't go on to breakfast club saying oh this that and making little jokes, you know, and keep your jokes yourself, because I can make the same thing, make you laugh, make you cry, and I'm the good guy.
Speaker 2: Just makes a leation the good guy.
Speaker 1: I well, also because you know, I fuck with both of y'all that you know.
Speaker 3: But also I'm not saying I don't funk with me. You know what I'm saying, and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both great people.
Speaker 1: I would love to be the person to bring it together at.
Speaker 3: It ain't even about that. I'm cool just hanging with my kids. I don't even need no extra ship. But my thing is just like I'm a man, you know what I'm saying, being man about ship. You know what I'm saying, don't try to get no rep and cantion, no wreck off me. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna really just have to get it in period. I'm just I'm from that oil.
Speaker 1: That's like, you know what I mean, Like I told you in the beginning of the video, I'm gonna be all over the place.
Speaker 2: Now, what was your relationship with Tupac?
Speaker 3: On Tupac, we just fucked all the same benches just makes all the same I mean, I mean, I mean, I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 1: Man to this day still, Tupac, Relax, don't answer that question. It's gonna bring you down the wrong time. Don't askwer that, don't answer.
Speaker 3: We just we just you know, we associated with all the same girls and we could never hang out. You know what I'm saying. We just kept.
Speaker 2: After the beef. You couldn't hang out.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like when when did the beef at the end?
Speaker 1: Bro Right? It was straight like that, Zino. I know this your spot, but I'm gonna have to ask you relax. Come on, Zo, you're the biggest problem right now.
Speaker 2: So you had no music for park, I had no music on pond.
Speaker 1: For two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know we couldn't do it. You know what I'm saying. You couldn't. It couldn't happened because you know, I'm I'm a puff, I'm a big and that's that bottom mind.
Speaker 1: I'm so you say, try loyalty, try to get beats from me.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying what I'm saying. We rock with all the same joints, and the chicks would be like no, Small six would be like Yo, you know what I'm saying, wy don't you. I'm like, you know what I'm saying. We can't even do that. My loyalty lies with who it lies with.
Speaker 2: But prior to the beef, did he try to get beats from you?
Speaker 3: It wasn't even you know what I'm saying. He was death row it and I'm bad.
Speaker 2: Boy And what was that environment? Though? Time?
Speaker 3: Exactly if we're bad boy, We're bad boy.
Speaker 1: But basically he's saying, this is what he's saying, I know you shin.
Speaker 3: If my man ain't rocking with you, I don't fun.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I would, I wouldn't and I can't and I won't. Won't stop that.
Speaker 1: Describe that situation because prior to that, bad boy is just happy. Yeah, you know, y'all chilling to the public. To the public, you're happy, y'all chilling.
Speaker 2: And now here's this.
Speaker 1: This guy comes out and he ships on y'all.
Speaker 2: I mean, and he like, let's be clear, he's super ships on y'all.
Speaker 3: And remember, how do y'all say? This is how I remember the whole shit going down, because you know, I'm new to the host. You know what I'm saying. I just remember niggas in the office listening to hit him up. And I just walked by the office.
Speaker 2: And they listening to it in the office. He told my bad boy and have been crazy Daddy's house.
Speaker 1: That's a story.
Speaker 3: Just to listen.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I really got to hear this.
Speaker 2: Reta.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, So you walk in Daddy's house and they already listening.
Speaker 3: To it, or yeah, they already listened. Niggas listening to him, and it was like, you know, you know, you walk through those still doors.
Speaker 1: I remember I thought it was gold Okay.
Speaker 3: Then you walk through those doors and then the office is ready to the left. Mad Niggas is in there listening and hit them up, and I'm just like I walk not in there, no okay, And I'm like, it's offensive.
Speaker 1: You don't need to know.
Speaker 3: I ain't before I even heard this, you know, I just seen Niggas is like.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to the record. I'm like, ships about to get dump. You know what I meant, got real dump? Who shot you? What's the timeline or the time? Confused about the timeline?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who shot you? Made directly after that? Or was it because originally we thought DJs was told it was made prior to that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't. We're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Get answers here. I respect that we're not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: I respected as the East Coast nigga. I got it rolling.
Speaker 3: Things like I'm a New York nigga for you know what I'm saying. You know, and it's like, you know, ship just happened the way it happened, and it just it just you know, through our whole coast.
Speaker 1: Off.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one, but your lack of answer could be an answer.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm just saying that we're cool.
Speaker 2: Nah, he's right there.
Speaker 3: But a lot of drugs back then, Yeah, let's make some lens.
Speaker 2: You do a lot of drugs.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's so now you still use it.
Speaker 2: I mean, matter of fact, if somebody pulled me a box of.
Speaker 3: Salutes, who was that?
Speaker 2: I was like, I feel like they gotta go. You feel like they gotta go something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: There On another note, don't you know I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. You know what I'm saying, I got number the almost I'm saying. This is what I'm saying. Though, you know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Take a bottle of Rocky absolutely want to open up ready, all right, thank you.
Speaker 3: When I came in the game, it was like I came in with Jodson. You know what I'm saying, State nigga, that get money street nigga.
Speaker 1: I was like, let me cut you for one second, because let me just tell you something. Joasy was beating niggas up. They were like the r and b wool Tang had had to fight with better fight with We gotta get into that right now, right now.
Speaker 3: That that's the next one.
Speaker 1: Had to fight with.
Speaker 3: You playing No, no, not at all, all right, So you know, started managing Jos Wow, right, check out, check out there, all right?
Speaker 1: So boom.
Speaker 3: So you know, I get a call from Davante. You know, I'm working on the Josh app, but I'm really with Davin Dalvin. My man, I'm rocking with Davin.
Speaker 2: Described Davante's the light.
Speaker 3: Skinned, Davante's genius to produces his brother supposed to be the gangster. Where's you from North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So Davante Usheraimon produced Usher and everybody ship. We're fucking Madonna all that. You know what I'm saying, his brother John.
Speaker 2: You can't just say, let's make some Madonna slide.
Speaker 3: Over that ship.
Speaker 2: You can't just say that.
Speaker 1: I was walking with.
Speaker 2: He's you know.
Speaker 3: So I get to call, like, yeah, what's going on down there? You know what I'm saying, Who fucking know who? I'm like, Listen, man, I'm not fucking none of these bros. You know what I'm saying. He's like, well, I'll be back tomorrow, boom, come back to the studio. We have a meeting at the studio. All right. So at the time, it was Davante had Missy timbling drink sorry continue Missy timbling player tweet sister.
Speaker 1: Body for.
Speaker 3: Alright, so all of them was in the studio. You know what I'm saying. So you know what I'm saying. You walk in, he's smacking everybody, genuine timbling missy, but literally smacking them.
Speaker 1: Are we saying Davante was the R and B ship night, Yeah, this is what we're saying. This is what we're establishing, this exclusive ship.
Speaker 2: I heard the story. What they hear you saying exclusive?
Speaker 3: I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I want to remember who told me the story. Alright, I'm gonna tell you who ilse told me this story.
Speaker 3: I was, you know, what's funny? Man smacking girls around? He no, you know, relax, make some crimes, make.
Speaker 2: Crimes weird.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to Davante, that gangster, all right, Yeah, just smacking.
Speaker 1: So he getting clear, he's walking in the studio just randomly bucking old.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, not randomly with the pit bulls. Oh, he's dogs too, and with the body. What he's saying, you shut your fight out as down the ball and makes some.
Speaker 2: Change, and the smacking you that's how he's doing it.
Speaker 3: I I heard the story with boy, but it's like where I heard the story. Boom be smacking chicks and all that boom. So you get to me, like, yo, you're cool you with my brother. You know what I'm saying, A couple of chicks. No, no, I mean, but his little cousin come around doing the same thing. He gets to me, you know, like, let me smack your nigga. You smacked me. I'm killing everybody. You know what I'm saying. I wasn't even up back then. I was slimming whatever. Boom. So I go to fight niggas. Niggas hit me in the head with a bottle of boom. I'm fighting niggas. Got to cut off my Davante. No, I don't want to security guards. But Davante tried to thug you too. No, he wasn't. It was his cousin.
Speaker 2: His cousin.
Speaker 3: So down with Vante going on to make a long story.
Speaker 1: She gotta shoot Davante when next time I see him, because I feel like he tried to ask me for a verse one time.
Speaker 2: He was way too aggressive.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 1: Now I know why I continue.
Speaker 3: So anyway, you know after that happened, you know the next day, you know what I'm saying. I'm talking to MISSI and timbling like YoY y'all. Niggas still funck with this nigga?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But you are you down with for this time or not?
Speaker 3: I'm not down? Okay, you know what I'm saying. But you don't like what's going there at all. But you in Rochester, my hometown, when I can make the call on niggas.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, you in Rochester at the studio.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, you know what I'm saying. Make a long story short. You know what I'm saying. Niggas all left him, Missy timblin thanks to the guy having to fight, right, what.
Speaker 2: Guy having to fight whoever?
Speaker 3: The fight oh with Davante, Yeah, squared over, I mean, you know, fighting whoever. I thought it was like three of them niggas. But thanks to my fight, everybody won because that's why I got out of the.
Speaker 2: Fight.
Speaker 3: And thanks to that fight, everybody left. Genuine Missy tweet player.
Speaker 2: Everybody you helped them get out of that situation.
Speaker 1: I heard this story before I'm being heard. I heard Davante was the R and B. You know what I'm saying, wanted to be give him the credit.
Speaker 2: He let them lose. He's let it out publicly.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I let that let everybody out of the ship. Pretty by you're getting in that situation in front of it because they wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Yo, yo, chick with that. But see that's what I'm saying. This is the reason why when when you know, people say Stevie J from Love and hip Hop, I always, as a hip hop fan, I always be super mad even though I know that's your new hustle.
Speaker 3: But you know it's not even a hustle. It's like, you gotta look at it like this, A hundred million records, five grammy. So she did excuse me, no, but take this out. But take it out, but let me gold on.
Speaker 1: Let's pig you up for that. Say that again?
Speaker 3: Would you million records five grammys?
Speaker 1: Okay, a one hundred million records and five grammys make.
Speaker 2: Some young job ex girl, Relax.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. It's just super so sorry, it's a lot of publishing because put over here and talk about.
Speaker 3: How you take. But you know it's more or less like after that. You know, it's like where else you're gonna go?
Speaker 6: High?
Speaker 3: Can you go? You know what I'm saying. So I had to create another lane for myself. And you know what I'm saying, I'm blessed to have created a lane where number one show on v H one for six seasons and the number two show, my executive production on two shows. Number two shows for VH one, Leave it to Stevie, Leave it to Stevie and Stevie g and Johnson, number two show for VH one, you know what I'm saying. And I got four more shows coming on v H one and ship.
Speaker 1: Make so noise for that. God damn.
Speaker 3: So you know, say what you want. You know what I'm saying. I don't even got touched the drummer scene, even though none of these niggas can't even scuff my timblans, none of your producers. You know what I'm saying. But I'll let y'all live, Let's.
Speaker 2: Talk, Let's talk that year one more time. Tell them niggas again.
Speaker 3: They can't fuck me, you know play the piano or the guitar, or the violin, or the saxophone or the trumpet, of the drums, of anything they played dead. I play anything but loot that copy that sink that yeah me, Yeah, don't want to see me on that.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, y'all, young boys, do what y'all do. I won't even get bad show we produces.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's cool, that's cool.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a different kind of guy.
Speaker 2: You know your track record, I'm the good guy.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. She's she's so fantastic, Like.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, come on, come.
Speaker 1: I like that's my sister. That's a sister me too as a sister. I like, I like that my sister right here.
Speaker 3: Come on, what's up?
Speaker 2: Young Jack is going to not like us?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, that's my bro.
Speaker 1: We're good. We're good.
Speaker 2: You know, get we New York niggas, New York niggas trying to take her down on you understand, because.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: There's so many gay niggas in Atlanta. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: There's so many lay green niggas in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Funny, we go out here, we school and get the big time in a great way of meaning in the crab draping and you feel me and then we just feel like yeah, like like why do you think straight? You guys that come here, we feel like they people who don't appreciate their woman in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, so that's why I'm able. That's why I'm able to have pieces.
Speaker 1: That's some beautiful my wife.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing. But you feel like guys don't appreciate you.
Speaker 11: I'm just here because there's too many women from I'm from.
Speaker 1: Can you from the bloodshed? Relax blood me, don't shoot nobody. That's relax shooting nobody. That's my that God with that.
Speaker 11: You're a good guy.
Speaker 1: Good guy.
Speaker 11: That's not a good boyfriend, but he's a good guy. That's our personal business.
Speaker 2: Who's your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Young?
Speaker 3: Our kids?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta care?
Speaker 1: So sorry?
Speaker 3: You know I forgot.
Speaker 1: I do remember that. I'm a big fan. I know every come on, test me on love head problem. I want to see how good I am.
Speaker 3: You got me by saying that videos what did I need? Johncelyn watch it.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a strip block. I just realized. I'm trying to figure out, where is it? Where is the question? I know the ship blow right?
Speaker 3: Definitely correct, that's easy.
Speaker 2: It's definitely Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I know that it was not Alan.
Speaker 1: Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Nice you mean?
Speaker 1: So now now that you brung it up, you bung this's me. I see a lot of people think and I and me knowing you. I know that everything you doing on camera is you. I know that, but a lot of people can't tell that, right, right, So when they bring up you and Joshlan relationship, and I didn't want to bring it up, but you did. So I'm in.
Speaker 3: I love myself. I'm I can talk about anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, were you disappointed from certain acts that she made?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just like, fuck it.
Speaker 3: It's not a disappointment thing, you know what I'm saying. It's a you know, I've been in this game for years. I've been doing this, screwing chicks, telling lies, selling pots, committing felling eies. And she's new to this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I smoke a cigarette to that keep. It's just some real ship.
Speaker 3: What I'm just saying, it's like I've been I've been there seeing it on it. She ain't you know, it's all new to her, all the flashing lights and all that. So more or less, it's like, you know, I'm not one judge, you know what I'm saying. I just hope on her. You know, whatever she goes through, make her stronger. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Nah, but as a nigga, as a nigga, Quinn that's your nephew. Man, I'm right there because grand and I've been in power for almost twenty years. So any woman that I meet, they might say, ah, cool whatever, She's gonna be with you for that and you have to face the same adversity as I face. So did you ever feel like from the beginning that you met her that she was there for that reason?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You felt like, damn, this is.
Speaker 2: This is my right?
Speaker 3: Was rocking. No, no, no, no real talk. We was rocking, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I was like, like it like I got a baby moms never mind me of Joscelyn, but I gotta get I can't even.
Speaker 2: So I was like, damn, I can't tell that Like Steven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was there on the service board.
Speaker 5: Last with the family caught the guy I've been the family caught with.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Last week document. But you understand, Like, so when I seen you dealing like I related to you so much, And even when niggas said Steve he's an idiot, he came back. And it's just like sometimes as a good person, you just want to forgive ship and you want you want to patch it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not even pretty much about the idiot thing. It's more or less like ship. If I'm funking with this person, I'm fucking with him. You know what I'm saying. I don't give a funk with nobody thinking if I funk with you, I'm gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna with no body.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Like you know what I'm saying. If I rock with you, I do. You know what I'm saying, You're gonna for me. I'm a pop trigger for you. Don't rock out.
Speaker 1: And that's how you were, sister, Please, because because niggas, niggas seen you on the Love and Hip Hop and said you gotta relax. Who relax?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Because you kept you kept going back, and niggas wanted to knock you down in New York so much.
Speaker 2: Right here, right right here, right here, niggas.
Speaker 1: Peach State.
Speaker 13: And you know we got asked this, you know, you know, right, eat your ass now, just like how did you feel like, you know, national TV?
Speaker 1: You know on National TV, you know, like you kind of had to show that you weren't lying to another girl.
Speaker 11: Well, I always remember that we're talking about television first of all, So you say, and his faith, I've never used the word figure it all much money to let that happen.
Speaker 14: Always remember that we're entertaying you it's not fake, and that this is our life and we choose to show our life in the way that we chose to show it to you, so you can't really analyze it.
Speaker 3: Just you gotta just go for what we gave you. Yeah, And then on that note, you know what I'm saying, You've been through a lot of absolute personal life. Absolutely, but for you to be able to open up and give the world a glimpse at your life, absolutely you let's give it as.
Speaker 1: My baby, And I'm not gonna lie because a lot of us looked and we see how beautiful and gorgeous she were, and a lot of us like.
Speaker 3: You know, she's gorgeous, she's my sister was. Yeah, I say, she's amazing. Go ahead, my baby, my baby, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like, let's let's do a shot. Let's do a shot. Shot, time, shot, shot, Let's do a shot. Oh, y'all, look at y'all. Y'all already, y'all already ready. But a lot of us.
Speaker 2: Shat back, and we thought it was gonna shot first.
Speaker 1: Let's shott yeah, glass, this is the bot shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But a lot of us saorry and thought that it was phony because we're looking at you and we're saying, she's way too beautiful to deal with what she was dealing with.
Speaker 11: But here's the thing, it's not me. Yeah, I'm all those things. I'm a nurse, i have a radio show, I'm iHeart, I'm smart.
Speaker 2: Podcast. Absolutely, relax and come with us.
Speaker 11: But the point is, the point is I'm doing what I'm going too. But sometimes people can't find themselves so in that they are running in circles.
Speaker 1: You want her to come, come to she can say, right, come on, are we breaking? I don't want to make it sound like that, but are we breaking? A new artist?
Speaker 2: Is she artist?
Speaker 1: Autist?
Speaker 11: Also, I would love to see everything move while you're saying, okay, can.
Speaker 2: You sit there so you can sit there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to seem like I was giving away when he went to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: God damn it for.
Speaker 3: Baby and puppies. She's a grown woman. She's a grown woman.
Speaker 1: So what do we call cp J? I would like to call her what you call women? Okay? I respect that.
Speaker 3: I just I just respect him for being a hustler, you know, and you're the good guy. I'm the good guy, and you know, say what you want to about me. You know, I manage Johncelyn to me me's career, and they're making a lot of fucking money, makes a noise, making money.
Speaker 12: But now everybody is looking at mother place, looking at her, and we're saying, what are you.
Speaker 1: From hood?
Speaker 8: Turned on?
Speaker 2: You're from Panama.
Speaker 1: And from the hood. You exactly what? Baby girl? I'm sorry, I gotta answer this question, but I have to ask you because your accent, your body, yeah whatever, Jocelyn might just try to snuff you. I'm just throwing it out there because you know.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, so I have to step in this management.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Like herself, but I'm gonna be a diplomatic. I'm diplomatic. Hen I feel like I feel like she might win.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know, this is what it is. You know, I'm gonna be the manager, and I'm gonna be diplomatic. She's not running from anything, she's not going to run for me. But I just advice her just to stick to the plane. Let's get to the money now, Stave b J. Yes, what happens. We're in Onyx. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Let's go get some lemon pepper. All right, Okay, lemon pepper, me and you weed lemon pepper. We're sitting there. There's no denying that she is gorgeous. She's what's the step above gorgeous. Because whatever infinite, whatever it is, let me take that shot. Listen, Stevie, let's continue. If I'm if I'm if I'm if i'm your ex girl, I'm not, that's what But but you understand what I'm saying, right, baby girl?
Speaker 3: All right? Shouts for everybody.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I got shot.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to you, bro.
Speaker 1: But if i'm you from your people, what I'm saying is like like I'm just saying, that's your ex girl.
Speaker 3: That's not the This is not what this is about. This is about, you know, dangers on Latino. You know what I'm saying, This is about you know, my brand. This is about me presenting new artists to the table that hustle, that that that are great artists and you know that you know, have that look and ambition and the talent to do what they do. You know what I'm saying. And I'm not gonna put my neck out on the limb for nobody. That's not that I don't feel is appropriate. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's no, we know that already. But the point we're trying to say, that's what last. The point we're trying to say is it's gonna be taking the wrong way. So not right now. If you go to Nix and then Johnston walks in, what's gonna happen tonight?
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen? It's gonna be like, she's cute? Are we taking the home?
Speaker 2: She's definitely gonna do to respect that. I definitely respect that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know one thing I could say about you know jo All, You know what I mean, we looked through the fire and you know some things were said. You know what I'm saying that your.
Speaker 1: Baby right right right.
Speaker 3: It got to be absolutely so that's why you know what I'm saying, I respect these dudes, these young dudes going on the radio trying to make jokes and know that keep your jokes to yourself. I don't play with my family, don't you know. Listen, thin can lie about mine, died about mine, point plank. Everybody feel the same way about their kids, right right, Let's get.
Speaker 1: It up about that.
Speaker 2: I didn't take a shot. What's your shot.
Speaker 3: As already gone. I take another one, take another one down.
Speaker 1: You didn't take your shot.
Speaker 2: Shot was off the bottom line. That's for me.
Speaker 1: That was the best I had in the world.
Speaker 3: I would saying something about it. I was saying something about bro. You know what I'm saying, I respect you know for a lot of different reason. You never switched up, you know what I'm saying. I'm just saying, You've always been the same dude. You know what I'm saying, Man, they never switched up. You know what I'm saying, Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: But but Steve BJ you know what, I'm one of the people that campaigned your campaign because when people kept saying Stevie J from Love and hip hop. I was single handedly the person at that I didn't want. I mean, I get love and hip hop, I get it, but you know, I just wanted people to recognize your career.
Speaker 3: Look, my nephew's a young boy. He's a millennial, right, Oh my god, he's one of my artists. Right, he's a millennial. These dudes only know me from love and hip hop at Lanton. You know what I'm saying. Unless you go ahead and google how many Google niggas we got out here? Google us around here like Google ers. You know what I'm saying. And all my nephew be like, yo, they know you. You know what I'm saying. For the producer, they do their research. They know you from love and hip hop first, and I know you know what I'm saying. So my nephew, make sure that all these young niggas know what's up, and you know what I'm saying with you. I just you know what I'm saying. I applaud you, I respect you, and I support you. Whatever. Nobody never never said nothing, follow.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do that. Though.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 3: I'm nice ile boxing four times a week.
Speaker 1: So now Stevie just now when when you get because yo, you get booked for shows a lot, and when they say, you know Stevie J.
Speaker 2: From Love and Hip Hop, how to Stevie J.
Speaker 1: Feel?
Speaker 3: And That's what I'm always like, Yo, don't forget the Stevie J. Huneymon records fires in. You know what I'm saying. Always let him know.
Speaker 2: But so you do you actually tell them to change the flyer or no, I.
Speaker 3: Tell him when I get there, You're telling just have the bag quin. They got the front of it, they got the back end.
Speaker 2: My I was sitting over twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Somebody got the bank for you. People like saw my back ends.
Speaker 1: So now you are elected, now you sweetheart? Now you did and we heard you're doing Love and Hip Hop again. We heard we sign you signed back on Wow?
Speaker 2: Did you yeah?
Speaker 3: I heard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, let me.
Speaker 3: Let me negotiate your content.
Speaker 11: We last sorry, relaxed, you got me so good? Okay, but yeah, yeah, you gotta you gotta stay tuned, right, stay tuned now.
Speaker 2: And in that season, did you did you feel that it.
Speaker 11: Was like, right now, there's a lot of things wrong with that, with my situation, but just situation, because when shorty rolled up on you and then you said, I'm gonna show you yo.
Speaker 2: You are funny.
Speaker 11: Why you keep concentrating on that part?
Speaker 1: Because that that fucked me up.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, bitchess is out here? Video? Yeah you video tape shit?
Speaker 1: Like I mean, I mean, but I feel you because the way it was it was approached. It was like that you, that's you, yeah exactly. So it's like, and when she comes the reason why I felt you was her approaching you exactly. When she approached you, I mean.
Speaker 11: Like if and before that, nobody ever remembers. So when people always think about that scene or have an opinion about it, they never remember the beginning when he said, before the show even started and you didn't know who we were. She came to my house.
Speaker 2: So that's big for me where I'm from.
Speaker 3: She came to my house.
Speaker 1: My nigga, you don't come to my house.
Speaker 2: Our kids, lady, now, we forever have beef, right, that's right? Or some relative she relt she was with Jock and hip hop.
Speaker 1: Loving hip hop.
Speaker 3: No, it was before I'm telling you all this the bar.
Speaker 1: I think love him.
Speaker 3: It was before before that.
Speaker 2: It was before. Why does she come to your house because she was looking for what she felt with her.
Speaker 3: Man, but I have kids without right. That was definitely disrespectful.
Speaker 1: And you don't come to my house.
Speaker 2: But you didn't love hip hop Stevie, And you know what, I still for you, still with you.
Speaker 1: I'd be like that, you know what, And you be.
Speaker 2: Saying you're a good guy. Gave me a lot of excuses.
Speaker 3: The excuses is over. If you watch Leave It to Stevie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we watched Somebody with the Stevie. All your kids there them all live in place. I respected that.
Speaker 3: And my son is playing Division one ball, a little Stevie number one score on this in this division.
Speaker 2: And that's a big day that.
Speaker 3: Listen. Man, at the end of the day, I love my kids, you know what I'm saying, more than I love me.
Speaker 2: And when you say you're a good guy, you really believe it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really a fact. I take care mind man, my family.
Speaker 2: Will you be sticking your ship at sometimes? Just you just I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: You don't funk anything at you was sucking anything I just thought out there. That's opinion.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it's like platinum and diamonds.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, not a lot of balls. Get that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I'd rather whack my ship than go and have these foul, older smelling joints be these joints. A lot of these joints don't even watch they joint be smell bad like god boss, like doing knobs.
Speaker 13: Facts.
Speaker 3: I mean soaking the tub. Dont even know how they're soaking the tub and putting a soap.
Speaker 2: You got a soap?
Speaker 1: She smell like hot trash?
Speaker 11: Want that?
Speaker 1: In Atlanta.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of hot trash, man.
Speaker 1: That's there's a lot of sea.
Speaker 3: Like motherfucking means so many of our.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 10: That's a girl, fad a straight guy. But that's a people I don't know what expect, but you know that's why they love you. What you're saying, that's big up, brother. Yeah, I said ding for the Let me let me claif elaborate. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Atlanta is like a certain sense, but in a different sense because it's all black and a lot there's a lot of gay brothers out here, but I respect them.
Speaker 2: I see them in Lenox Mall.
Speaker 1: I give him my head.
Speaker 2: No, they gave me a head no. This is the one thing I noticed.
Speaker 1: If a gay guy wants to bother you because you knows something about you.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Me. Gay guys to me and they like they look at me like a gangster, and they be like what up, Like what up, nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it on you kids him on the plate, like, let's get the picture.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give your story now when you started, Now, when you started, you know, I got caught out of at the pictures there and she's burking baby, right, this is when Twin is able body twin when he's walking around.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at you when and then and we walked in the cheeseburger, baby. But it's nothing money the gay guys, right, but they respect them. But listen, you gotta respect them.
Speaker 3: Got respect.
Speaker 2: But it's not but the gangster gay guys, it's not. It's not another gay guy.
Speaker 1: There's nothing gay.
Speaker 3: Guys to get along with.
Speaker 1: Everybody shot, you're gonna kill you, they're gonna pop you. I'm keeping the honey. It don't matter. So i walk ahead and I'm like hands now, mind you. They ain't looking at me, so I ain't looking at them. I'm we ain't looking at niggas on the other side chilling. I'm chilling the nigga twins. When Twin is able, boy, he's not handicapped. So Twin goes, you'll give me a drink, and the dude walks right behind him and say, I got your drink right.
Speaker 9: So I look.
Speaker 2: I look at Twin and I don't want to be like I don't want to yell.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be like, if you want to keep it cooling, I don't want to say, well, let me do that. Then it's all my hand because now I'm doing.
Speaker 9: Every other thing but yelling hand signals. I'm like, I'm like the guy the airplane. I'm like, I'm like, relax, We're relax. My nigga don't catch on. So I'm like, it's too late.
Speaker 3: They gave him the drake.
Speaker 1: He turns around. He looks at me, like, why you ain't telling me?
Speaker 2: Relas too late, So I don't know why I went there, but it's too late. Now I'm gonna keep going fish the story. Bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: So now I'm looking there at this ship. They look at that at me.
Speaker 1: So now the guys realized I'm nor the whole time, nobody realized the less you know already in the buildings, I don't giving fun. They realized, you know, I don't give a fuck, but I don't care. But the thing is, they always said they need equal white he right, equal white white that, but they wanted eagle whites.
Speaker 2: But so this is what I did.
Speaker 1: And these are my niggas. I respect these guys, but they want eagle whites ego wife death. So what happened when they talk my little man and they yeah, they fully talked them. What you mean when they.
Speaker 6: Gave him the drink, they got a clear clar From my mind, it's not like finger.
Speaker 3: They don't understand podcasting.
Speaker 1: When they actually did everything, you know, they got away with it, not everything, bro, everything.
Speaker 3: Killed great podcast, And in my mind they got everything great podcast. Tonight, guys, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Let me finish, finish the story because I don't even know where he's going with it.
Speaker 1: No, no, but go for it. Seven happened in my in my mind, they got away with everything. So now I want to leave what was now that's no, that's what everybody's wondering. You were And then they came over with everything. They had everything already. Other people, some people surrending. Man, I'm just playing. I'm out of here, bro just playing.
Speaker 2: Give me too more minutes. I'm just playing. So but this is the thing.
Speaker 1: So when they left, the one guy said to me, Nor, I recognize you now. So he said, he said, take a flick of me. And I said no, And he said why you ain't gonna take a flick with me? Because I felt like he was about to say, you're gonna be on some gage. And I said, you want equal rights? And he said yeah. And I said, if you was a straight nigga, we would have killed you.
Speaker 2: Everything you just did. I would have definitely popped you, at least in your foot.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying. What I feel is but I respect. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying this man, man, equal rights. I'm going to tell you about how I feeling. And it's like, man, let them. They let them stay, you know what I'm saying. That night they were staying in the lane. That next they was in this lane. It's like this too, Like no talking about this, Miami. Let me let me know what I'm saying. The lane, you know, and and do what they do with the young Joees. But God bless Stevie j.
Speaker 2: He stands up and up Steve j. Let me, let's let's end it out.
Speaker 15: We're gonna end it out. We're gonna end it out. You can't just do that. Yeah, Ut take a picture now, take a shot it down?
Speaker 1: Please please. So we're looking at her and we're saying, Holy Moly, welcome on me. Is they're no more?
Speaker 2: Is this the new It's not. It's not no, it's not about it, not Joscelyn.
Speaker 3: This is about Dangerson management new challenge sus artists. Beautiful person. She's taking the acting classes and she's ready to do what she.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for you to talk. You got all right.
Speaker 3: From the Yes, I'm from Cologne, I'm from Panama, I have a Thomason.
Speaker 16: I'm from another country.
Speaker 14: Of course, I'm gonna sound Latin because I am mentioned anybody.
Speaker 3: I'm athlete.
Speaker 2: And that ship I mean, he's right, he's right, it's right, that ship's right.
Speaker 3: So you wus a little sample with your I guess all school salsa to be compared to Frankie Reese, we have a little bit of Celia Cruz and.
Speaker 17: To ask you a lot that's not hero No, that's that's who are reported weekends. Do you know I look black as hell?
Speaker 5: What's gonna drink? Champions of what you got? You got some shots out said listen. Let let us get a little one. Let's make Josh Man right now, that's a drink Champs right now, you got him. Relax, relax, Please give him.
Speaker 2: Something that's gonna listen to us.
Speaker 1: You know that's not what we're doing.
Speaker 2: That is not need.
Speaker 1: We want you to listening summary. We want you to give our listeners something. Steve James bab J. We wanted to see if our listening to something this man, we don't care. Stevie j This is what we're gonna do. Stay to Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, you know, and tonight Stevie steven.
Speaker 2: Look he come back over here. Stevie Stevens STA listen.
Speaker 3: I'm laughing. This is get.
Speaker 17: But what about the people who listen to the audio music I brought you to the audio to the audio.
Speaker 3: Pitting text in Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season six, And you know you have everything in there.
Speaker 2: You're wining and that can't you can't lose. You can't lose, even though.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like you should still sing because I feel like she's not feel like you're not just the body. We just introduced you as a body.
Speaker 2: I feel like you should something.
Speaker 1: Just say two lines. You can't do it.
Speaker 16: Not getting while y'all stand that. Put on my grind mixtape out right now. Put about Swampmans on what side?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, your boy were out here to stay peachy, peachy, you know, stay Just state your order now, you know what