Speaker 1: What Up? What Up? Is your boy Baldatchi, the Beast, the face of Los Angeles. You could check me out here at the one and only Bootleg CAV Show. Make sure you guys tap in.
Speaker 2: All right man, Bootleg cav Podcast Special guests sitting here, my guy Baldacci, his boy John back on the pod.
Speaker 3: Welcome fellas, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome. You had hit me last week sometime and you were just like, hey, man, I gotta get some ship off my chest. You know, you're one of the only podcasts I really fuck with, And I was like, yeah, of course, man, pull up, you know you gotta. Obviously even you've been you've been killing shit. Uh, first of all, hot your.
Speaker 1: House, man, I'm a lot better. I'm ten times better.
Speaker 2: Because you were in the hospital, work in the hospital for it.
Speaker 1: Different than my diabetes and stuff like that, you know what I'm saying. But now everything's pretty much under control and situations. You know, it had me. It had me took for a while, bro like dealing with going in And that's why I think I've helped back on a lot of like music and stuff like that. I kind of just you know, took a little break but I'm pretty much one hundred percent of healt back on my feet, back running.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because because i mean, diabetes is serious, man, Like if you don't, if you don't keep that ship in the control, I should have fuck you up.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is like everybody's like, oh, you you know, some people might think, oh, he just be eating candy or something. That's not necessarily just candy. It's everything, bro tortillas, fucking you know, you eat eat bread, you eat rice, and there you just can't eat nothing. You got what you eat all day. I mean that's the problem. I don't stop eating all the crazy stuff that I'm supposed to stop, you know what I mean. And now I've been doing a little bit better as far as like getting like meal preps and stuff like that, trying to trying to stay you know, balanced and focused, because that's what's gonna keep me, you know, moving and generating and fucking growing.
Speaker 2: Like you know, for sure, I think like you got man, you got you got something to lose, dog right right.
Speaker 1: It's like I always tell everybody, you know, I just keep going and trying to get you know, things accomplished, and I forget about everything else. But everybody's like, well, you ain't gonna be able to get that stuff accomplished if there's no you right, you know so, And diabetes ain't it ain't no joke, you know it.
Speaker 2: Don't discriminate men.
Speaker 1: Hell, it's coming for everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody, eedsy healthy man. Stop being all that bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know, diabetes, Like, I don't care you've been in prison. I'm coming for you.
Speaker 2: What okay, you just dropped the new song, new video that's got a lot of people talking rap cattle rap, cattle man. What motivated you to put this out?
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm I'm chill, I'm humble, I'm relaxed. Dog, I'll you know, I do keep my ear to the street and see what's going on. I've seen a lot of people, you know, slandering dragging my name through the mud due to the fact that I pulled up to go to his video that he shot in La met the dude. You know, I pulled up uninvited, Like I told, you know, certain people that I pulled up uninvited. I did, you know, John will tell you myself that I pulled up Nobody invited me. I just went on my own go show face I did, you know, I met the dude. We exchanged numbers. She was a humble cat, bro, you know, the Go Tos was definitely a very humble individual. Told me, you know what, we communicated a little bit there, basically took it a little further, communicated off, you know, off that situation, off that video. And you know, everybody's for some reason, assuming that I signed to Go Tos right which I'm not signing to Go Toes. Everybody assuming that I'm just like another uh Northerner now dog that I'm from up there. Like, nah, we got good communication, we got respect. You know. It's it's mutual. It's a mutual thing. That's all it is. You know what I'm saying. At the end of the day, it's like, I'm not signing to Go Tos. I'm signing Civic Entertainment. I'm signed to the Air for music. I'm signed to my neighborhood for life. You know what I'm saying. That's that's me, you know. And that's what it was though. Basically people dragging my name through the mud. Oh he's this, he's that because he me linked up with this person. They start putting up you know, and like I said, I'm not signed to him. We took like some pictures fucking whatever. Anyway, we did a little business on a song whatnot. And now everybody's just assuming this and assuming that, and I was over it. Bro. You know, I could only be humble for so long and just keep hearing people try to drag my name through the mud. So I came in and air them out, you know what I'm saying. I had to. That's why I named it that rap cattle air him Mount.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I you know, it's not my place to like get into the politics of whatever for people who don't. Obviously, if you're watching this and you're not from California, you know there's prison politics that are in play between Northern California's southern California that have gone on for years and years and years and years. Right, no secret who you represent, it's on your face. But I also, like, you know, for me, it's like you guys are both grown ass.
Speaker 1: Man with a stretched www right right.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I know, go tos to be a stand up dude, a stand up businessman, one of the coolest cats you ever meet in your life. And you know you're you're also the same way man like, And so I guess for me, it's like what you know, the cycle of the segregation of where you're from in California, you know, from outside. Again, it's not my I can't speak on the actual finality of.
Speaker 3: It, and nobody's really supposed to speak on it's just not something that's that's that we speak on on the internet. But these dudes are comfortable speaking about things on the internet because they ain't plugged in. They ain't never been to no yard. They they start podcasts and use these things to build their their platform, but they don't even know what they're getting into. They don't know what they're talking about. If they want to be real, the program is the program. The program is not something you're supposed to talk about, But the program is. We we at peace with them, dudes. There ain't no beef with them, dudes. We gang bang on the streets. Our enemies are in our section, just like their enemies are in their section. So if there's different neighborhoods up there that that that represent the same thing we do in that section, yeah, they're probably gonna beef. And when they're on the streets, they're gonna keep beefing because that's their enemies. Them dudes ain't our street enemies, bro Like they they ain't our enemies out here hours away.
Speaker 2: So what you're essentially saying is like, it's it's a prison thing, right, So.
Speaker 3: And if they want to run that that prison agenda, the agenda dictates that that we ain't got no beef with them dudes. We're programming with them dues, and it's all respect to them dudes. So that's how we're gonna That's how we're gonna carry ourselves out here. We ain't been We we stay out of ship.
Speaker 4: We just run.
Speaker 3: We we do our own thing, but we always respect where you know what what it is. And without having to go on the internet and explain ourselves or or or talk about the ship.
Speaker 4: We we run the program.
Speaker 3: That that we were taught, that we were taught and that we're comfortable with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, man, like that is one thing because I just had Head up here DJ Head and we're talking about uh, I feel like Mexican hip hop or rappers that happen to be Mexican from LA. This is the best time we've ever seen in terms of just everyone's got there's a lot of people with movement. There's yourself, there's you know, Lefty, there's the Coyote Boys, there's pay So, there's you know, just a lot of guys and uh. But it also feels at the same time that it is the most splintered community. And because look in la on the on the on the on the on the you know, on the Black side, like it feels like a lot of artists are moving together more than they would have maybe ten years ago. But I feel like on the Latin side, it feels like it's more segregated and divided. At a certain point in time, it just feels like everyone's always beefing or you know it.
Speaker 1: Is everybody's just always at each other's throats, and it's like one person can't see the next person doing something because automatically they assume I'm on to get left out. It don't work like that, man, you know what I'm saying, that won't get to the top. Let him pull the other ones in. Some people, you know, at the end of the day, it's like, if you're not going to be willing to help your your people, then you don't belong in that position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like you know, I feel like too. It's like again, like I really have no place to speak on any of the street ship in terms of like the politics that you guys are involved in, but just from like a perspective of somebody wh's in the music industry right, somebody who sees what works in business. It's like, man, like if LA moved together on the Latin front, like it'd be crazy and not just LA though, LA and the Bay, Like you know what I'm saying, Like there's really talented dudes in the Bay.
Speaker 1: On factions and factors and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like you definitely and everyone's from the same state, you know what I mean. And it's like if you take yourself out of the bubble. And I'm not saying it's easy to do that, because if you're a part of certain gangs, and it's probably not the easiest. It's a lot easier for me to sit here and say that than the people are like you guys living in it. But it just feels like, you know, I hope that eventually that a lot of the negative that even just conquering in LA, like everybody can kind of move together and put aside stuff that like you said, Like I mean, there's certain people that you know, might not have even been to prison who who feel a certain way, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's not always about you know, people that haven't been to the joint, because I've seen some people that never been in prison. They conduct theirselves damn near the same as us, you know what I mean. But it's just the ones that haven't been in prison that act a certain way. They kind of attract our attention that it's like, bro, come on, you haven't done or living And a lot of what it is, you.
Speaker 3: Know, a lot of what it is is that a lot of the real ones ain't out there on the internet all day. The ones that are on the internet all day are them types of dudes, the types of dudes that are their Internet bangers or they want to make their name off off of street street, you know, going on in politics on their podcasts, and so they get to push this narrative because they're comfortable talking about these things on the internet. So all these little youngsters are thinking that that these these fake generals are the ones that are that are really plugged in and what they're saying is right, when in reality, he's tea them to go against the grain.
Speaker 4: These these dudes are teaching.
Speaker 3: Them to to Oh I feel this way, so I don't care what what what's going on over there, I'm going to do this.
Speaker 4: They ain't gonna go to these yards and tell these dudes I don't want to run with the program. They're gonna get ran over, bro like that.
Speaker 1: That's that's the way it works.
Speaker 3: So they're teaching these they've got the attention from all these youngsters, and they're schooling them wrong. They're they're pointing them in the wrong direction. And uh, it just came to a time where somebody had to put it to a stop. And uh, they kept mentioning my boy's name, and it was time to put it to a stop.
Speaker 2: Who you remind me. The only thing I've seen that I think you and I talked about was I saw Boso put up something.
Speaker 4: MA.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with Boso, you know. I like Boso's music. I think he's a solid dude. Like I've interviewed him and hung out with Boso. I talked to him, you know a few times a year. But I saw what he had posted about the go Tos thing.
Speaker 1: But he didn't see it because I'm blocked on his face. See it, some people send it to me. Honestly, i'm'na one hundred percent honest with you. I looked at it and laughed only because it says if you're signed to d GG distribution, I'm not signed to GG distribution. So I mean, as at the end of the day, I don't know if you're speaking to me, but if you are, I mean, hey, Like, you know, he called me. You know what I'm saying, at the end of the day, bosill call me and try to tell me, Oh, you know what happened. What took place? I explained to my pulled up there. You know. I talked to him, boy, I made him showface, you know. But he went into an interview somewhere. I don't know what it was on. I don't know if it was campcom or what was I aid count yeah something, So he did an interview or whatnot, and you know, they posted up a certain clip of certain things he was saying, and it just went on from there. But I mean, I took it as disrespect after he blocked me. You know what I'm saying, I'm like, okay, cool, Oh, I don't need to communicate with you. Anyways, Like there there wasn't that much communication anyways, Like if anything, it was what's up. It was mutual, that's it. So I mean it didn't bother me none.
Speaker 2: Or My thing is is like you guys are both like, you know, leaders in my opinion, and you know, I mean I would just hope that like we just had, it's just a conversation.
Speaker 1: Different views of everything, you know what I'm saying, and there's always going to be that. Like then, you know, I can't you know, I can't change somebody's mind that you know, has their mind that they're a certain individual, or that they're these people that you know you might be to them.
Speaker 2: What it would be the advice you said that certain people are kind of steering the youth and some of these younger kids the wrong direction in terms of just kind of this whole you know shit, what would be the advice you would give to kids who might be maybe going down the wrong path or interpreting my advice the politics the wrong way, or maybe just kind of looking up looking up to the wrong folks, you know, whoever that may or may not be.
Speaker 1: You know, my advice is, don't even get involved in it. That's the only thing that I could really tell you in school, that's it, bro get a job, take care of your family. That's that's really the right way. And then most of these people ain't gonna sit there and tell you that because they want you to be you know, part of their thick thickness in in you know, their the mind. It's just like to me, I I feel like people are so brainwashed, you know what I mean. And it's like you brainwashed so many people to be you know, negative that It's like, don't sit there and act like you're a positive person when you got all these people believing the negativity. You know what I mean, Like, how you gonna be do do both? You can't do if you gotta pick and choose, you gonna either be a you know, a good person y you know what I mean. There's not no in between, there's not no all. I'm a way out and try to do good on Sundays when when it's take the day to go to church, and then Monday through Friday, i'm'a be a heathing like you know what I mean. At the end of the day, you gotta be one side, one sided. You know, you can't be bouncing around back and forth. I'm not I'm not gonna give these kids no negative energy message, no, none of that. I wanna see the kids win and go to school and and you know, do something with themselves, cause that was taken from me as a kid. I I you know, I did it to myself. Of course, I'm not sitting there blaming anymore, of course, but I didn't have the people other than like of course, like our moms and you know what I mean, the ones that we really didn't listen to, you know, other than that, we didn't have the people telling us to do right. You know, we started real young. We were basically brainwashed the same way these other ones are being brainwashed right now to be negative and you know, turn against them. It's like you got to try to stop stop the cycle, right eventually somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I look at like, you know a lot of people were talking about like you know, shots to Kendrick, and just like the unity that was on that stage for a moment. It's like you know, on June teenth, you know what I mean, all the sake of just being positive for the moment. It's almost like, man, it'd be tired if there was like a Latin version of that moment sometime where everybody just comes together and puts puts everything to side and just like you know, it's a unified front type shit like it's about La, it's about Cali.
Speaker 1: Too many hitting agendas, too many.
Speaker 3: Too many of the dudes that are actually out here rapping, they the resume don't hold up. They're they're talking about things that don't there's no backing for it. So eventually they slip up and and they crash. And if we already see that, we can't associate with these people even if they're coming up because I know you about the crash, I ain't gonna be on that on that boat. When you think so it's it's it's I think we just need more more homies that are that are taking it seriously, more dudes that are that are in the booth perfecting their pen instead of just riding the wave and putting out the most trash music that you can listen to, Like you got to if this is what you want to do, perfect that pen like, this is hip hop, bro Like, at the end of the day, this is hip hop. You gotta you gotta come with something that people can actually get behind.
Speaker 4: And support term exactly.
Speaker 1: People are going to continue making fun of us as a as a whole because they're not saying, oh, look at that one artist that they're like, these foods are that's how they look at it, you know.
Speaker 3: And especially when the dude that's that's that's getting the most attention at whatever specific time, the music just don't hold up. So of course they're gonna be like all of them sound like that. Yeah, it's it's we just need more representation of solid dudes.
Speaker 2: Coyote man, is it the right way?
Speaker 1: For sure? We're supposed to get on something real soon too.
Speaker 2: The hardest Yeah, and they can wrap their ass off.
Speaker 1: Them is on some other ship, you know. And it's like those are the people that the machine needs to be behind, you know what I mean, Big money needs to go behind them. Them type of artists scheme schemes. A monster west More scheme like he's a monster though, like those are you know you you hear them thresh is though, dog thres your thres You're good. He's a good dude though, Like we got a lot of good dudes that can rap, solid homies that can rap, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think there's even like, h you know, I think even some of the guys who I'm assuming the gunplay for lining in your song is obviously about Left the gun Play. But I think Lefty I've been in here when he's just freestyling and he I think if I think Lefty has the ability to be a really great rapper.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that last track you put out the same day we put out Rap Cattle has half the views of ours.
Speaker 2: I did not, But I'm saying like I've I've been in here and watched Left the gunplay just wrap off the top of his head for like ten minutes straight, and I'm like, damn, bro.
Speaker 4: Like these are just lyrics from random songs.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying like he has the ability, like I think if he really like and listen.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I didn't even go hard on Left on that track. You know what I'm saying. If you really think about it, you listen to the bar right there. It's a simple bar, right, you know what I mean. But at the end of the day, it's like, I'm the face of that leg. I've been holding that down for a long time. You know, people trying to get in that spot.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you this man, if you were to like have a real one on more conversation with someone like him who obviously has a lot of attention and it's getting a lot of love right now, and you could just put your arm around him and give him some game off camera, what would it be?
Speaker 1: I mean, get in that move and keep wrapping, bro keep doing what you're doing. But you got to you gotta perfect your craft before you get out there and jump and try to get in feel people's shoes that you know, been doing this shit for a long time, you know what I mean. Like a lot of people know that. You know. Of course, I'm a lot more seasoned, you know what I mean. I've been in the studios for a lot longer, been recording for a lot longer. You know, some people, you know, get out there and get catch that little break. I get it, I respect it, I want to see it, you know. But at the end of the day, don't assume just because you caught that break that you're better than this person or better than that person, or the best rapper in the world, because it's not like that. You know, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be real with you. I'm not gonna lie to you and just sit there like a yes man. Like half of these people on the comments are oh, dope, dope, dope, fire firefighter. Be real with the man. You know what I'm saying, This can be work done. You could sound better if you did this. You could do better if you did this. Cool. I'm not knocking the boy. He's like, you know what I'm saying. At the end of the day, it's like.
Speaker 2: You got some shit I like, I like, I like a few lefty records. He got a record RJ. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also got a shout oh Geezy to somehow always this kind of this is a hummy.
Speaker 1: I chopped it up with him a few times, like, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's like a coincidence that O g Z it's the biggest Mexican rapper to come out of LA and the last I don't know, maybe ever besides Cypress Hill. Probably wow. But but also because he's not necessarily affiliated like that.
Speaker 1: You're talking about California or just out LA.
Speaker 2: Because if you think about it, like in terms of plaques, in terms of success, it's Cypress Hill, and then it's probably it's probably O GZ in Shoreline, right do you think do you think do you think that at a certain point in time, like the street shit can get in the way of does it put a ceiling on what you think people can do?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, big time, big time. It's had a lot to do with our our rising, with our music because of where I'm from. You know, a lot of people in the industry, you know, felt like at the time because we were having a lot of like, you know, gangshit going on, which is just what it is. It's part of the streets, you know, but it was like the the media made it out to be racial, which in all reality, you know, now that's all done, said and done, and you know, we're back to normal. You know, a lot of people looked at it like, oh, you guys stopped fucking beefing with them foods, That's that's soft or whatever. Bro. We beef with them for twenty years, right, you tell me that's soft. You know what I'm saying. Learnt for to go at it for three weeks and they're done. Like now, we went at it for twenty years, bro, that's what. There's nothing soft about that with dudes.
Speaker 3: That grew up together, and that's that's the thing. Like before that, it was it was it was together cool. So a lot of a lot of them they grew up together and then had a twenty year war and that was back to normal. Like that's what happens out here, right, That's that's the way things go sometimes, Pendulum sweetness.
Speaker 1: It's better, bro, Now now you know their kids can go to the liquor store. Our kids can go to the liquor store and go get some candies or pickles or chips or whatever the hell they want to get from the store without having to worry about being hurt in the process. Right, you know what I'm saying. At least by then people like and our people like. It's just it's better.
Speaker 2: Do you what do you guys? What did you guys think when you saw Well, obviously the Kendrick beef with Drake has been crazy, but just to pop out in general that show was you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about just recently like.
Speaker 2: Last week ago Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I've just seen little clips of it. I really didn't know what it was. Somebody was saying the music video though, right, No.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's the video about the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: He did a show at the at the Forum, and uh, everybody was crazy.
Speaker 1: Right, those are dope, artist man, you know, he got it.
Speaker 4: I think Stell actually did some merch for that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. I bought I bought the I bought the with that picture.
Speaker 1: Shut out to st He's definitely a big part of our of our you know, of our movement and our success and everything that, you know, what we have done. He's helped us with a lot, you know, when certain things advents and stuff pop up, he pictures us plays here go you guys, go get it, you know. So definitely shout out to the big bro man. I just stuff right here, La Fingers.
Speaker 2: How did you and Yellow Wolf end up getting together?
Speaker 1: And Stevin Steven called me up one day and was like, hey, I got Yellowolf with me right here. I'm shooting for his Slamerican documentary. And I'm like, no. You know what's crazy is that when I was in the Fairs, I used to watch on I think I believe it was BET. They had like some sit called Sucker Free Sunday. So I used to watch that. I was in Arizona and for Black Cannon, Black Canyon Canyon, Yeah, I was there, So I used to watch the Sucker Free Sundays and I used to see yellow Wolf in the top four or five, and I'm like, bro, my boy's white, and how the hell is this for? On be et number three and four? Bro like something and I'll hear him and I'm like, that's why he's number three, number four, Like the boy was it was popped the trump. I would always hear Dog and I'm like, Dn, this food gets done. And I kep telling him myself. You know, one day I'm try to get out there and work with him somehow, somehow somewhere. And Bro. Same thing with Crokeandi. You know. I would always see Crooked Crooked as a beast, so one of the best. And I got a track with both of them, you know what I mean, Like it's it's crazy the way I manifested that, Like I kept telling myself, I get home, I need to work with them. And first it was was it Crooked Life? First? Yeah? Oh no, yellow Wolf.
Speaker 4: The first yellow Wolf track and.
Speaker 1: Then the second year. So Stey want to hit us up and told us that he was doing the documentary for his this American thing and he's like, hey, I need to bring him. I want to bring him to like a hood, but I want to make sure he's straight, of course, and I told him and bring him over here, like you know, I brought him actually to my boys pad, you know, the home home on Friday thirteen. It happened to be our day and his day basically because he date, you know that that's her hood day. So he pulled up and you know, way up and to just really get along.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: The Bible was dope as fu. You know, he got off and seen the roosters crossing the street. He couldn't believe me. He's like, man, I feel like I'm in Alabama, you know what I mean. Like he couldn't stop laughing because he's like, this reminds me of home. Like, so we brought him to the bag. You know, my homies had bought a bunch of beers by some me started cooking and we start filming. He didn't even know that I did music until one of my boys was like, oh man, you guys should do a track. And he looked at me like you do music. I'm like, yes. We played something. He's like this, ain't you. I was like that's me, bro, Like you know, he's like, let me play hit me here another one. We played another one and he's like, we gotta do a track, and I was like for real and he's like, yeah, we gotta do a track. And I was like, in my mind, I'm thinking, bro, I don't got the bread like this to be fucking breaking bread for no feature like this. And he's like he's like, bro, I'm not charging nothing. And I was like for real, He's like yeah, And then we recorded that track. When he sent it's called all on three. When he sent, uh, well, actually, John talked to his manager to set out to Ounce. He talked to him and Ounce was like, I've neverhood, I never heard yellow Wolf be so excited about receiving this a verse like this, and I woul to me that, you know, it made me feel like some type of way. I felt proud of myself, you know what I mean. It felt really good. And yellow Wolf took it and took the initiative and was like, I'm gonna put this all out. I was like, oh yeah, but then I'm starting I'm like, well, I need one for us too, though, like let's get one. He's like, come on. So now it's like now it's just like we're friends. Bro. Every time he's out here, he invites us to where he's at. Pull up.
Speaker 2: He's gonna show in September, coming at the Wheeltern. You guys are gonna pull up yea, were supposed to perform hell yeah, so it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 1: Man. We're supposed to perform our second song that we got.
Speaker 2: Mongo Act, your biggest song on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, I was close to three mil already. He's gonna hit on Spotify that and it's only been out a year, so you know it's going Hello, hella good.
Speaker 2: You still have your uh is it your your leaves in the store, the.
Speaker 1: Raps, the raps, we got the wraps and actually I got him in the car to like the whole box to I'll bring it to did you guys ever hearing all the cookies put out the wasn't it like a bullet us beach driver? You we didn't do it, and we didn't do it.
Speaker 4: We haven't got to do that yet.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be also doing a track with Berner.
Speaker 2: Shout ups at Homie my guy burned man.
Speaker 1: For sure. We're supposed to be working on something, getting something done as well.
Speaker 3: We're going to be just stacking up some big features stacking up these songs so we could we could do this.
Speaker 1: How did you guys connect with Berner actually through Lucky Looks Lucks Yeah, big Lucks actually you know put us on with.
Speaker 2: Burn and a great guy who works with someone from up north.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, but he had introduced us to Berner and all that, and then you know, of course Gotos, you know that's his boy, right, Theretos put in a good word for us as well. It was like, got should do something, man Berners like, Man, I'm ready, let's get let's make it happen. So that's gonna be, that's gonna be Lucky.
Speaker 2: He's a solid motherfucker man, big.
Speaker 1: Time, big time, big Lux is our piece too, you know. So it's gonna be. It's gonna be a good one. Man. We're working on getting me and Jay Diggs on the track too, Diggs digs Man. So this is just a man to the puzzle coming together now, like freakingly excited about it.
Speaker 2: For you, did you understand, like the did you have any idea anticipation that you were going to get such negative blowback for Lincoln with gold Toes.
Speaker 1: See, my whole intention wasn't to link up with go tos. That's the thing. That's where everybody gets it wrong. I pulled up, like I said, to just pull up, you know, show that I'm there. Yeah, I'm from Los Angeles. It wasn't in my neighborhood. A lot of people like, oh, you let him come to your hood. No, it was East LA. That's not even my neighborhood. I pulled up there just to go show being that I'm from LA, you know, and we chopped it up, and the dude it ended up, like I said, he was a humble person and changed my whole thing, my whole vision of it. And not like I was saying that I was going there to go trip. But I did go, you know, of course, to go show myself. And you know it did it didn't turn out the way that everything was was going. He could ask him, bro, I pulled up by myself, you know, jumped off, said what's up? Dude, shook my hand. We chopped it up. That was that, bro. And after that it was like, now he calls me to ask me how I'm doing, how I'm feeling. After being out of the hospital. He went to go see me in the hospital. You know, people, I put up a post saying, you know, their go tos, you know, came to see me in the hospital. I even put on there like for all the people. Some people took it wrong because they understood all that I'm saying. Dude came to visit me, and the Southerners didn't come. That's not what I said. I said for the dudes that keep bringing up the whole go to situation, he reached out and came to visit me in the hospital before any of them foods checked on me. When you you guys are supposed to be my homies, the ones talking bad, bringing up this, bringing up that, keep mentioning this, They didn't say, hey, how you feeling, how you doing? None of that, dude, did you know? And that salute and I appreciate that. That's respect, that's love, you know.
Speaker 2: So obviously you you got the new song out. Is there going to be a new project, new mixtape?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean what you think? How much music do we have? Bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, When Baldy's health it was kind of that was the main focus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously that was also getting in the way of just now that the health is right, you're drinking water and not dr peppery.
Speaker 1: I definitely got enough music to do.
Speaker 3: I think I think the plan is because you know, we got our distribution deal with SEC shout out to them, and now that his health is good, it's just you know, getting getting the tracks over to them that we want to do. You know, we've been wanting to put this double album out for a long time. I don't know if we're gonna do you know, one part of it and then drop the other one. But the music is there. It's just getting it over to distribution and and just figuring out a date. But we're definitely gonna ride the wave of you know, of this summer of you know, got the show coming up in September with Wolf, just got uh just got put onto a show August eleventh in Orange County with UH.
Speaker 4: So we got that August eleven. So, so I think it's uh, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's finally time to to get this music out there.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know, it's funny because a lot of people will be like, oh, you know, he just basically because you know, whatever the situation that dude came and shot that video out here and my distract. I'm not even calling this distract my mentioned track because I just mentioned people after I dropped Minds, it was pretty much real close to each other, like maybe a day or so next after or whatnot. That wasn't the whole purpose. Basically, Mines was already you know in the mix. There's was probably already in the mix. It is what it is. They landed on the same day. But some people are like, oh, you know, he's just trying to you know, get back on by fucking putting, like basically doing it for clout or whatnot, not understanding that I got way of a whole bunch of other stuff going on with my life. Bro, I got building their hand perfs, shot out to billing their hand prafts. When I got two flavors, you know, Private Reserve, Baldacci Gold, Baldacci Black. That's bro, that's where my money's at. Like, you know what I'm saying, Honestly, I don't have to sit here and be making music the way I had to back then. You know what I'm saying. At the end of the day, now, it's like, of course I love doing music, and I do it just because I love it. That's that's my whole thing. I'm not doing it because it's like keeping me alive money wise or you know, it's it's definitely money's slow when it comes to music. I don't care who you think you are. Money is not the best. That's not the best place to.
Speaker 2: Be trying to make You gotta have a brand. The music helps you with your brand. Then you monetize the brand.
Speaker 1: You gotta be fifty, you got you gotta be though, Like you know, it's like real shit. You know, I don't care. You know how popping these foods are. Like I know because I got songs out there that got millions of views. Majority of my my YouTube videos got million on them at least, you know, And it's like it's changed, bro that you get. You know what I'm saying, it's money to pay it off your phone, wheelor your car, not your rent. But at the end of the day, it's not real bread to sit here and say, oh, I'm stacking like you know what I mean. Nah, you know you got to have other avenues and outlets of making money and generating revenue because if you don't, music ain't gonna take you nowhere.
Speaker 2: Well, so let me ask you this with the rap cattle song, what is like were you just home and to just kind of get some shit off your chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that and you know what I'm saying, just.
Speaker 2: Kind of defend yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because at the end of the day, it's like, you know, I was humble for a lot of months. A lot of people would say, Hey, this fool saying this, this fool saying that, and I would just laugh. My homies will tell you we sit there be smoking blunts. Come on, man, I forget about that. I ain't worried about that. They can say whatever they want. But when they continued and continue and continue down, But then my homies are like, hey, bro, like, are you ever gonna address these fools about this shit? And I'm like, I'm not gonna sit there and argue with you back if I might clown here and there. When I get on Instagram sometimes I'll see somebody say a dumb comment and I'll come and say something back. But Bronna, you're not gonna knock me off my balance. Like these comments on Instagram. I could care less, you know what I'm saying, unless you're pulling up where we're at. Because I feel like somebody that really doesn't like you or has beef with you, he's gonna confine you. He's not gonna disrespect you on Instagram. He's not gonna put up a story saying forget this guy, forget that guy, and have you blocked so you can't see it. You know what I mean? All this shit right here to me, it's like people honestly be seeking attention seeking. I don't know who's attention. I don't know. You know, I feel like it's a cry out for help, you know what I'm saying. When you're sitting there dogging other people and trying to, you know, put people on blasts or make people look a certain way, you're crying out for help because like, you know, they know a lot of people know that police are watching social media. Don't sit there and start a beefing.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's happened so much recently too, just people getting caught up from just like a bro. The young Thug case is what's crazy is like the lyrics, Like they asked his guy, you said gang gang in an interview, what does that mean? And he said, like what.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, they gonna break it down. Bro, I've been to the face, so I know, like they'll sit there if you was talking about hey, go buy me a pack of cigarettes. They're gonna be like, oh, he was speaking in colden language. He meant go buy him ten pounds of glass, Like, God, damn, bro, how do you do? How does that work? But that's just how they work. That whatever they're gonna want to put you on, they're gonna put you on out. You know. I was in there with one of my home is that you know, they try to pin his mom. She was talking about manulal Bro Manulo can of Manula, and they try to say she was talking about drugs and his mom had nothing to do with nothing. They try to get it. So it's like stuff like that that where they'll twist it up on you, you know what I mean. So at the end of the day, you just gotta fly a straight kite, you know, get to to the bag the right way, you know, don't let your mouth, you know, overload your ass.
Speaker 2: You know, I heard you mentioned the podcast thing on the on the song. Do you think you know? Because no matter which way you kind of cut it, like, it feels like there's a lot of podcasts out there that I guess monetize what's happening in like the l A streets.
Speaker 1: So that's that's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And like that's like like theirs their business model, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But there's podcasters that sit here and interview individuals and ask them solid questions and you know, they have a real, real like calling for this. And then there's the ones that are like the news. Bro, you guys are reporters, right, you guys are sitting there. Hey fucking left the gun play just farted. Hey fucking this guy just did this. Hey this guy across the street he was jaywalking. Like, Bro, you don't have to post about everything that's going on in the world. Bro, you know what I'm saying. And if you do, go look around. There's a lot more than la, you know what I mean, There's plenty of stuff that's going on in this world. Why do you guys sit there and just and I'm saying not saying you guys, I'm saying that the guys that are using their their platform for that type of stuff. It's like, God forbid, bro, that somebody gets hurt and these food's posted and get somebody caught up for that.
Speaker 3: And they're they're forgetting that what they're covering not everybody that's that's in that game is like you, they're not all soft like you. You gonna start talking about a real one at a certain point and it's gonna go bad for you. And I think that's what they're that's the lesson that they're learning right now, is that they spoke on the wrong one for too long and he responded, and now he's the bad guy for for addressing everybody that had his name in their mouth. And that's just what's gonna happen when when that's what you base your business on is street shit, you're gonna run into the wrong person on the streets. There's always somebody bigger and batter. There's always somebody gonna be bigger and batter than me. There's always somebody gonna be bigger better than him.
Speaker 1: Once you accept that and you got it on lock, because you got to know that somebody could kick your ass, you know what I mean. There's always gonna be somebody that can be trash. There's always gonna have somebody be, somebody that has a bigger gun than you. There's al it's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Also also like that accept that it's important for people to understand, like a lot of people and I try to tell this to a lot of people, you know that come in here. It's like like nobody's untouchable, nobody's nobody's incapable of being caught slipping. You know.
Speaker 1: The only ones that are untouchable are the ones that are dead.
Speaker 2: Like the kid, like the kid Folio, you know, like I had him up here twice and I was just trying to tell him, like, dude, I just saw that though he just got killed in Tampa. It was but during our interview, I told him, I said, bro, like you're inviting a lot of bad energy to you. And I feel like I'm gona wake up one day and I'm gonna see academics posts someone killed you. I literally said that in our interview, you know. And it's like at the end of the day, it's like, no, I feel like in hip hop, not just Mexican hip hop or whatever, I feel like there's this whole young generation that just moves around like that bulletproof.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that that's Florida section like for a few years, like that's what they.
Speaker 2: Were on was especially Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it was on that like I killed your HOMEI I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Put it in a song I killed you like that. Shit was wild.
Speaker 1: A lot of shit be like Chicago to Chicago.
Speaker 2: It was like Jacksonville was like shy Rack in the South, and it was like, these guys have like no like no limits.
Speaker 1: I'll be tripping out. I'll click on a video from like dudes from Chicago and it's like seventeen people jumping up and the guns. I'm like, nah, damn, these crazy they don't care, bro, Like they sit there jumping and they got big ass drums on the ship and I'm just like, you guys, do not get indicted for that ship like we would have. I would have been my homies getting It's like, but that's crazy though, I mean that's power. Shout out to them, man, they crazy with it. You know.
Speaker 2: Well listen man, your new videos out, Everybody go support it. Uh, new music on the way. I just want to say, man, I hope that you know, whatever issues you have with whatever individuals, whether it's Boso or Lefty or whoever, I hope you know you guys can can have like a real, a real uh, you know, especially you and Boso, because I feel like you guys are both leaders, you know in a certain aspects. And I hope. I hope you guys, can you know, get past this and just have like a real conversation, you.
Speaker 4: Know, grown man conversations.
Speaker 2: However, agree to disagree and keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Bro. At the end of the day, I don't hate nobody. I don't wake up with no hatred in my heart at all. You know what I'm saying. But if you're coming for me, I got no other choice but to come for you yourself. Of course, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, I don't fear nobody. You know. I don't got no bad juju on my mind. I don't got no bad you know, vibe or nothing to I'm.
Speaker 2: Just say this. Both of y'all are too old to be doing this.
Speaker 1: My bones hurt, but we're here though. Man. Man, Shout out to everybody that's tapping in right here with my boy, Boulet, Kiv boy, you.
Speaker 2: To appreciate you pulling. Remember you'll be popping out of the Wolf Show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure we did. Man.
Speaker 4: Just want to shout out everybody supporting the effort. The face of Ballet. Shout out to all the Florence homies.
Speaker 3: Shout out to everybody supporting man, everybody the verse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man there.
Speaker 2: It is fire good ship.
Speaker 4: Thank y'all, Thank you keV of course,