Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Eyl University is the biggest online platform for education, but it's much much more. It's actually a community. Our private Facebook group has over eight thousand members and twenty Infinity groups. The students teach themselves just as much as the professors do. We have weekly webinars we have over one hundred past webinars. You get access to MG the Mortgage Guys real Estate Blueprint. You get access to monthly financial planning calls with yours Truly. You get access to our monthly group chat, investment calls, and much much more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Go to eyl university dot com right now and take advantage of our limited offer blowout sales sixty five percent off of the annual membership eyouniversity dot com right now and become an earner.
Speaker 4: Earners, what's going on?
Speaker 5: You are now locked in the cliff Notes, the number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice.
Speaker 2: They're gonna combine the best of both worlds crypto in the stock market when Coinbase is making this IPO. If anybody does know what Coinbase is, Coinbase is the premium placing for Americans to buy a cryptocurrency. And now they're making their stock market debut on Wednesday, highly anticipated.
Speaker 4: They're saying one hundred billion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any thoughts on Coinbases ipo to the moon.
Speaker 6: I don't have any other take. I know you guys are gonna actually invest in it. Investment has risk, but do I think it'll be a formative player. Absolutely, I think it'll be one of the biggest when we look back over this decade, if we are making a hard transition to digital currencies, there, they are going to be the number one player. I'm looking at them at like a PayPal back in the day when they.
Speaker 4: Were with comparison, good comparison.
Speaker 6: I think Coinbase is going to be And some of you know, like my little crypto horror stories, I tell you I'm not I'm not biased. This is going to be one of the biggest I think over the next five years.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I love it a couple of reasons. But again I'm always like when I'm thinking about investing, I'm like, what's Shody gonna ask me?
Speaker 4: Why? How's it gonna not do this trade?
Speaker 5: And so if you think about it, right, coin Base the platform, how many ETFs are going to try to grab this up?
Speaker 4: Like, think about that. How many of them? All? Right?
Speaker 6: All of them?
Speaker 5: You got to think on a number of levels, Right, If any ETF is in the blockchain space, they're gonna definitely have to grab this up. If anyone is in the fintech space, they're definitely gonna grab this up. And so you two of the ones. We always talk about it and we said it here. Block Obviously there's a blockchain ETF. You think they're not going to add coin base to their ETF at a large allocation. You think Kathy Wood is not sitting at her desk thinking, hmmm, this might fit in a ar k F. Right, this is this has the potential to be exhume. But you know what's even crazier is that on top of them coming going public, it now opens the door for a bigcoin ETF.
Speaker 6: Think about that, which would be huge And can I give my legitim that we never talked about before. Ahead they got funded from y Combinator. Y Combinator has given funded to damn all the best companies over the last ten years.
Speaker 4: This was not gonna be a miss.
Speaker 6: Like, if they find the talent and funded, they have a great chance. I want you guys to go to Google, look at why Combinator and see who they funded quiz Time. Who is why Combinator funded.
Speaker 4: The last they've been listening. They should know we did an episode on it. They should know you know.
Speaker 2: We did an episode. Shout out to Oh my god, my god, we had we come on.
Speaker 4: We put in the show notes. Yeah, I know it's like episode.
Speaker 3: Guy he's a young man.
Speaker 2: He got a gaming company and he got funded from hy combinator and he first one actually came on.
Speaker 3: EU y L and broke that down. That was months ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shout out and another one big strike they're going to be it's payment space coin base. But also did you hear Peters take on uh Bitcoin that he thinks it is almost like financial treason.
Speaker 4: It was a very interesting.
Speaker 3: Take financial treason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if if that is a leading asset that we're going to put all of our money into, and it wasn't founded by us, and let's say it has a Chinese founder, what if all of this is a ploy to finish destroying the dollar?
Speaker 4: Oil is gone.
Speaker 6: So if now crypto becomes top of mind, top of market share, and a wand gets pushed in, they can make China go into it. The dollar gets destroyed, oilists do one. Tesla is now taking off to the moon. His case study is that maybe this was a act of financial terrorism, uh to destroy the dollar.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit deep.
Speaker 3: Alex Jones.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: It's I think it's.
Speaker 6: Worth taking a peek at to see. Very interesting take and for those who don't know. Peter was one of the founders in PayPal Mafia of PayPal, and he's pro crypto erness.
Speaker 4: What's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership.
Speaker 8: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 7: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 8: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: Why the take was interesting too, and that's a good point. You should always look at the downside of every investment that you going to make to see what's wrong with it, and so you can make a case against yourself. But I thought that take was very interesting and well well thought out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's true, and so that's why again, that's why I think that the safest way is to do the bigcoin ETF And it sounds like it's far fetched, but the two companies, so you know, I have to dive into the research. I said, let me, let me see who's invested in it. Like this would be so new, right, this would be the easiest way to own bitcoin, because even now when people invest in what they think in the stock market is bitcoin, it really is. And it's just portfolios that have exposure to bitcoin. This is completely different. And so Low and Behold, who do you see who has applied for bitcoin ETFs?
Speaker 4: Who has put in the application?
Speaker 5: Low and Behold Fidelity has applied as well as Vanak And if you are in SMHS, you should know van.
Speaker 4: Be Obviously it's a van vector ETFs. It's changed our lives. Shout at the SMH.
Speaker 5: But they've applied, and so it takes, like I read up on this, it takes like forty five days for the application to be reviewed and either it gets denied, it gets approved, or it gets an extension. And so obviously the sec is you know, old folks, and they don't want new things happening, and so what they're most likely will do is delay it, delay it delayed. I think the farthest you can delay it out is like two hundred and forty days. And so by twenty twenty two we could be sitting here and having a bigcoin ETF And wouldn't that just be a game changer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they hear that the ETF. Now what's it called that, GTDC. Yeah, that's that's a great, great scale. It's more of an index fund in it where it mirrors the movement bigcoin. But you don't actually own any big coin if you're invested in that. Like I said, it's just mirrors the movement of bigcoin, so this would be something different. But yeah, I think it's just a matter of time, not just bigcoin, but just cryptocurrency in general. They'll have ETFs for crypto. It's crazy, the same way they have ETFs for stocks.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: That's why I always say, like it's like, you know, it's not you know, one of the other, and it's like all of this stuff plays a part in each other. And you know, you see cryptocurrency merging into the stock market and vice versa, from ETFs, from coinbase going public, from a variety of different things. So yeah, you know, all of this stuff works together. So you need to learn and be educated on all this stuff. You can't just say, okay, I'll never learning about crypto because it's here to stay. It's obvious and it's not like it's a lone wolf. It's merging with you know, the much larger big brother, which is the stock market.
Speaker 5: They said, you know what they said, it was an interesting article they said in two thousand and four, gd X king right, and it changed the way that we invested in gold. And so they see the same type of potential with the invested in bitcoin ets. So that'd be interesting to watch and definitely something that we're gonna play a part in, no denying that.
Speaker 6: Also, for those of you that are interested in marijuana and you've been waiting for the marijuana boom, you need to look. We talked about it before. Look for the same process. So once institutional adoption happens and then there's legalization, that would be our green light, and then invest before that hoping.
Speaker 4: It is a hoping and prayer.
Speaker 6: But once the institutions that evolved, like we talked about last year, that's what's causing them the push to go up, and the institutions are getting involved because they need higher gains, So we might pull that that's not there yet, but the same process. Go study what happen with crypto and why it's being adopted. But also we talked about the fracture and based on a recession, fund managers needed gains and bitcoin will give them to you. You can get seven to twelve percent in an hour from time in crypto. So if you can kind of tie those games into the market, and if festibility there and enough managers hop in bitcoin could move like nasdak and for those who trade NASA like you know, how damn fast that they move, It's gonna be very interesting to see over the next five years.
Speaker 2: So then we got to see if there's going to be future contracts, if there's gonna be option contracts.
Speaker 6: They already they have ethereum and bitcoin futures are already. Yeah, so they already have been laying that pat they've just been tired about it.
Speaker 4: Land Track just draw down on a bitcoin the way that down in.
Speaker 6: The day, be careful, cry Shot had told me to. We got to put the disclaimer on stream when we talk about the bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Et met and drop eighty.
Speaker 4: I just got it nine minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Doge coin, doge coin, op Field. Oh but guys, hey a dollar doge coin for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Here a more extended conversation. Make sure to check out our live YouTube show Market Mondays every Monday eight pm Easter Standard Time seven pm Central and check out the market Monday's podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, or wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 9: Now my graduates from my school being forced back drop bags, Drop Mike, drop back, drop b Drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job post seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need