Speaker 1: Big bank what it is. You don't be on nothing, I.
Speaker 2: Be on okay, So let me ask bring you big big facts right now.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com Live.
Speaker 1: From the Trap Music Museum. It's time for big facts, big bankers. Here, Baby Jad is here.
Speaker 4: Of course, DJ scream, I'm here. We welcome today represent that slaughter game. One of the dopest producers out right. Now give it up a kid, A big man, what's what's I've been?
Speaker 1: Good man?
Speaker 5: That's good to be back, you know in the States. You going from overseas and you're able.
Speaker 1: Savage. Yeah, it was a great experience, you know.
Speaker 4: How the whole link up come together like you, Savage.
Speaker 5: So it started off when in the beginning of my career of sending beats out, I would you know, I had like a probability method in my head. So I figured that if I send out, you know, hundreds of packs of beats, hundreds of beats of emails, I would have a higher probability chance of getting a response, you know. So I sent the pack to Young Nudy, which had to since win beating it there. From there Savage had got on it and then Kneasy had hit me and said, Yo, Savage want to sign you as a producer. You know, you signed anybody.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I was twenty two at the time, and I was like, no, but I just had my daughter twenty seventeen prior to that. So this is around twenty eighteen February, so it all happened, you know, like writing proper alignment.
Speaker 1: So you know, I was like, hell, yeah, you know, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been love, man, it's been you know, great being on Slaughter Gang with the family. It's more like a family, yeah you know what I'm saying. And they open you with like open arms as family, you know.
Speaker 3: So so explain to us where the whole moniker of Swing the Sword comes from.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So it started off with me, you know, using thinking about using a sound as a tag, you know, because I looked up to like how Lex Luger had like the original like wooooo, you know, and like a lot of fruits had sound tags. So I was like, you know, I'm signed with Savage, you know, I'm Slaughter Gang.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I was like, I want to swing swing the soul. I want to you know, when when people hear the source lights, no matter if it's a different artist, whether it's Savage, whether it's to anybody. They know, I'm swinging the sword, you know. So when I when I started using it, I was like, what do I call it? I was like, but then I was like, swing the sword, swen the sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of it rolled off good.
Speaker 4: So M how it worked like the space and the and the vibue in like, so you know you own some like spiritual certain type of energy type stuff, right, you brought the seams justice, you know, Seaman's gummies, you know what. Even Heavy appreciate Bank for that link. But I worked like do you ever find yourself? Because they told it the same thing and a rock and a hard place with where you're at and your beats.
Speaker 1: And sometimes the content that's on it.
Speaker 5: Honestly, you know, it's a it's a dual polarity to everything, you know. So it's like energy, there's you know, dark, there's light, you know, and I feel like when you find a balance, you know, then that way it's like it becomes whole, you know. So I look at myself as you know, a beacon of light that you know is intertwined with a side that's not bad, but that some would consider oh it's just you know, not high vibrational music or you know, things like that. But at the same time, we're in the age of Awakening, you know. So it's like, you know, Age of Aquarius came into into you know, to play you know, the awakening, and people are starting to overstand and be interested in more things metaphysical.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: So you know, a lot of people you know that are rappers that listen to certain types of music, they interested in this stuff. So like when I come in, when I come in and present myself with a certain niche that health and wellness, metaphysical stuff, and at the same time beats vegan food, it kind of like creates a different idea that people are kind of like, oh, well, haven't heard that before. Let me try that, you know, And then it ends up you know, collectively changing the consciousness because at the end of the day, you know, the planet's consciousness is rising, so you know, we must do our part in you know, assisting it.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like in all walks, you know, good side, the dark side, the bad side. Mm hm.
Speaker 4: When you make a beat, do you already know like in the middle of it this going and so so.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, sometimes the vibe Sometimes, like when I'm cooking up a beat, I start freestyling to it and then I was like and I'm like, all right, yeah, that's that's all said this savage for show, you know, or or sometimes I'll make a beat and then like I'll automatically hear that particular person wrapping in my head.
Speaker 1: So it kind of like helps me.
Speaker 5: I feel like every producer has to have like A and R skills, you know what I'm saying. As a producer, you got to like know how to like use your ear and then pinpoint where you think that beat should go the same way A and R would like take an artist and you know, help pinpoint and direct the way that their music comes out.
Speaker 6: You know who you hear mostly on your beats, like if you were like damn, who you ain't worked with yet, Like, man, if I get it, I get this nigga on my.
Speaker 5: Beats, I know we're on future. Yeah, I want to get a future. So I haven't worked for future where I feel like you know a certain sound, you know you got one, yeah, I know for sure for show, you know, for Shure Future, his sound is so diverse. So it's like I could come with like a track R and B, or I could come with this straight trap, or I could even come with like some slow that's more like you know, boom back, you know, shout out Jacob like he you know, cultivated the sound the future, you know, like crazy. So you know that's one artist that I definitely want to work with for sure.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. So what's so?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What what got you? What?
Speaker 4: What got you in in this world of health, consciousness and just overall consciousness. It's been you from day Onana, did you just something happened to get you in that space?
Speaker 5: Honestly, since I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor. You know when I first you know, came into consciousness, you know, around five six, I was like, you know what, I want to be a doctor. I had like pets, I had iguanas. I had a bull frog that yeah, yeah, I had a small one though mine was like like this big. But then I ended up getting here. Nah, I'm actually from from California. Yeah, from California, but.
Speaker 2: Class not not at my house, but it was at my school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm guanas they real particularly, they're cold blooded animals. So like at the time, I didn't know, and I just bought it guana. I had like a nice little terranium set up. But then that guana ended up dying, and then I was confused, like I wonder why my guanna died. So I ended up, you know, calling myself dissecting them and trying to see, you know, what causes death, you know, and that's something I was.
Speaker 2: Interested with the results of the autopsy.
Speaker 5: So in my mind, I was like, I was like, oh, he froze to death, you know. Turn come to find out the guana's need the heat the heat rock, that lamb, Yeah, and I didn't have it.
Speaker 1: So my guana was dead. But I put two and two together because.
Speaker 5: He was so stiff, and I was like what you know, and I just was like, no, he froze to death. And then when I ended up, my mom took me back to pet Coole and was like, yo, like you know what happened. They're like, oh, yeah, you didn't buy the limp for the heat rock. I'm like, really, that's y'all fault. Yet y'all let me come in. You have about two weeks.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was a soldier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a soldier out exactly. I to take him out. You know, he was good, you know, feed them crickets.
Speaker 5: But uh, I started getting into bullfrogs too, So I bought a tabpole and I raised it up from a tadpole all the way to an adult fraug. It took six years for to like fully you know, transform transform, But so why you.
Speaker 7: Didn't like take us here, like try to go to school for this.
Speaker 2: Shit like loom or something like this.
Speaker 5: I started learning about doctor Sebby, you know, like after high school. I started learning about doctor Sebby and how he was actually curing people from illnesses that you know, they deem uncured, you know what I'm saying. And then you know, he actually got apprehended for it, and he did a whole Supreme Court case where he actually overturned the ruling. You know, but it isn't really it wasn't publicized and it wasn't really broadcasting because you know, it can go against a lot of things, you know that what people.
Speaker 1: Know and where people actually make money from.
Speaker 5: So you know, once I started learning about that, I was like, you know what, let me try to look into it more and try to look and to see you know, how was he curing people?
Speaker 1: What was he doing to cure people?
Speaker 5: And then I started gravitating towards holistic health, you know, so I feel like the same idea of me being a doctor kind of transferred over, you know, on the more holistic side.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: So that's one thing that I started to pick up, and it was it was interesting I started using it. You know, sea mass ended up coming up and using sea mass for you know, since I say, twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, when I first got into it, shot out my brother's soul. He actually you know, directed me to a credible source because at first I was using fake sea mass.
Speaker 2: Because you know, don't you harvest your own sews?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I do. Yeah, I travel the Zanzibar, Tanzania. I get the sea moss from out there, you know.
Speaker 5: But it's it's a lot of uncredible sources of sea moss out there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You can pull grown sea moss, you got lab grown sea mass, you got sea mass that's farmed, you know, and it's you know, it's it's just different species of s algae.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: So some people go, oh, your sea mass not skinny, it's not real, But really, you know, it's just different species, just like there's different species of animals. You know, you got different species of vegetables, and you know sea mass.
Speaker 7: You believe arid disease is cure.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: The human body is one of the most resilient machines. You know, so if you take your body and you put it in reset mode, you know, then your body can now have a chance to go work on things that it normally wouldn't because, for one, we eat food every single day, you know, and we're the only animals that actually cook our food. You know, every other animal eat their food raw. They either catch it, eat it raw, or they just pick a berry fruit and just consume it raw. So we actually, you know, eat food that is not necessarily process.
Speaker 1: That it is processed, you know.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's different now compared to you know, in ancient times when you know, they would they would eat meat, you know, they would they would hunt it and then they would you know, processing like processing right then and there, you know, and then plus you got to go into your genetics. You know, some people actually descend from tropical regions, you know, the melody of people we come from more tropical regions where the sun is more prevalent. So you know, we had more abundance of vegetables, more abundance of fruit, a lot of things that was growing naturally compared to some people that come from you know, the Caucasus Mountains are different regions of Turkey that are more you know, coldy and hardier type lens.
Speaker 1: White and blood.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly, So you know, in their genetics, they actually consumed a lot of red meats, you know, a lot of dairy cow melt. Yeah, as soon as we eat it, you know, most black people are lactose and tolerant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, you know it.
Speaker 5: Our bodies is you know, capable of processing it. You know, but over time, the effects that grow from it are you know, more detrimental, you know, compared to other beings that don't have certain types of you know, more prone to ailment, you know, deficiencies and stuff, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Then they have a lot to do with antigens also.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no exactly, you know, blood types, you know, all that stuff really you know has a big play on certain food that you should eat, you know, food that you should eat, you know, So trying to find a way to like mesh it up with music, is you know something that I've been really interested in, like especially bring into these rappers, you know, producers.
Speaker 1: They be up all night in the studio all night.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes the food they eat isn't really you know, healthy because it's late you know, so you know, studio snacks like you know, Sea Moss and you know, different late night vegan food options. I always try to bring to the table because you know, keeping them healthy is going to turn around and have them talk about things that can help others, you know, and like and different things to make it changes, you know, because you know, people look up to the rappers, you know, more than anything really.
Speaker 6: Right, So they'll be trying to push it on nigga, Yeah for sure, maybe receiving of it some people do.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of a lot of them do. Savage he fuck with it, you know, he fuck with it. A lot of artists fuck with it. You know, they they most of them are willing to try it. You know, very rarely do I get somebody that's like, nah, like I'm good. You know, most of them either heard about it or you know they've you know, heard about Sea Mass or they heard about you know, vegan mushroom chicken and different things like that.
Speaker 1: So you know the oyster mus oyster mushroom chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nigga gave me one of them, and like I thought it was a chicken nugget for real, I had no clue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. It's crazy because you seas it in your most of the foods. You most of your food you're seasoned with herbs anyways, you know what I'm saying. So it's like when you season it with herbs and you fry and it's gonna come out with a certain texture that you might be used to.
Speaker 1: But when you use.
Speaker 5: Certain mushrooms, you can actually mimic the texture you know, almost of the tea you know, like Lions made mushroom portobello oyster. You know, it cooked a certain way, it tastes just like chicken or steak or meat, whatever you're looking for.
Speaker 7: So you got to, like your whole family.
Speaker 1: Live about it.
Speaker 5: You know, my mom, I got my mom on it. She been on it for about five years now. My two little girls, they've been on it since since birth. You know, important for kids to have sea moss as well, because you know, they have to get certain minerals they're growing, their body's developing, So you know, it's important to if you do have a vegan child, to make sure they get all their minerals. They get the vitamin D, they get the iron, the plant based iron, you know, because sometimes you know they might not get that, and it can your kid can be deficient much quicker than an adult can, you know. So when it comes to that, I tell people, you know, go on the cautious step, you know. So I took my time getting my kids on it. Yeah, and everybody, and you know, even you know, the Goddess. I deal with the ladies, I deal with, you know. I'm interested in teaching them about it, earth, letting them try it, to see how they like it, you know, just kind of keep the energy in the whole cohesive manner, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But nothing against people that don't do it.
Speaker 6: They said anything else.
Speaker 7: I don't think vegan niggas. Niggas who vegans, folks fuck women.
Speaker 6: Who eat me yeah nah, yeah, I mean, I'm telling you don't mix you want you gotta be vegan too.
Speaker 1: Bron I'm telling you.
Speaker 7: Everything.
Speaker 6: I don't know because you mix it because that food, certain foods give you certain energies. Yeah, and if y'all gotta match, If y'all gonna match, y'all gonna have to match.
Speaker 5: It all the way around, all the way around, Yeah, because you gonna receive them folks energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I halfway kind of believe I can do it. I can where it makes with like my wife a beginning in pork like that ship. I can't do the pork ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I can't do it. Yeah, pork, because.
Speaker 6: That's the but that's how you're looking at pork. So if you start looking at meat, I'll meet the same way. You're going to be on the same ship. It's like how you're gonna even cook this in the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking about you talking about somebody that you live with every day.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about some other ship.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the soul times it connects energy. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, if es in it, you can have spiritual ties, like you can have sex with somebody. If you have sex with somebody unprotected three times, you basically sign a spiritual contract.
Speaker 1: In that spiritual contract, you know you can receive you know, you know what I'm saying you can have. You can have so many ties.
Speaker 7: You know, drag, gig, bike.
Speaker 5: And then sometimes you can think about them and then they'll text you, are you, They'll think about you, and then you'll be thinking about the damn I just think about it hurt randomly because that spiritual core. You know, you got to do a core cutting when you're trying to get rid of toxic people out.
Speaker 7: How you do that?
Speaker 5: Oh so you got to take a bath at the hour of Saturn, you know Saturn. Like so planetary energy, you know, there's there's eight planets, you know, and there's seven planets. Eight planets, they all have a specific energy that governs the chakras and the governance things that happen, you know, like a lot of the super powerful people they run missed like business meetings only at the hour of Mars. They do, you know, certain like gambling only at the hour Jupiter. You know what I'm saying, because it has an effect on the energy that takes place in this parandonm So what's the our Jupiter changes?
Speaker 1: So every single day, Thursday is Jupiter Day.
Speaker 5: So on Thursday, it's gonna be the first as soon as sun rises, that's gonna be the first planetary body that's gonna be present, you know, in the sun shign So each hour it's another planet, but each day, two times a day or three times a day, sometimes each planet comes around. So when you're doing certain things like core cutting and metaphysical things such as you know, spiritual baths, you know, cleaning your energy, you want to wait till the hour Saturn and then you want to take a bath infuse with the herbs called root. But what you cleaning, So yeah, you're cleaning your spirit at that point, so it's rue and then you you do hops, hops, cloth, cloth, sea salt, sea, salt.
Speaker 1: And then the last one will be saved.
Speaker 7: So what you gotta say. Some chances, I'm gonna just sit in the ship.
Speaker 5: You sit in it and and then you just relax, you know, you sit back and you like, you know, you release your energy and then you need a city and blade when you get out. So about thirty minutes later you get out, you get that city and blade and you just you know, run across your body up and down. You know what I'm saying, And this is you cutting cords off your body.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. With the city and blade, and take me on them every week?
Speaker 7: How can you take them all?
Speaker 5: You can take it pretty often whenever you feel like the energy. If you feel invasive thoughts. A lot of times people's thoughts aren't their own, you know what I'm saying. It could be somebody that you have a chord with, like they say, oh damn, she's starting to look like you, or she.
Speaker 1: Been arounding you so long. She looks like it, she asks like you.
Speaker 5: That's because that energetic cord and energetic connection has been transferring y'all energy. So it's important, Like how Banks said, not to just sleep on anybody. You know what I'm saying, especially if you don't know they vibration. You feel what I'm saying, because now you can pick up stuff from them that you didn't want. Your life could be going good, and you can sleep with a woman that's a suckubus of energy and she can steal all your energy or vice versa. For the goddesses, the goddess can sleep with him man, that's an incubus.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Incubus is the male sex. Yeah, and then cucubis is the female. So a woman can sleep with a man that all he want to do is just drain it.
Speaker 1: Yeacubit, incubus, incubus.
Speaker 7: What that mean.
Speaker 3: That's the male version of the draining the leak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all he want to do is drive real car. He don't want to you know, he want to stay with you. He keep asking for stuff, and all he's going to drop off is Dick.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's it, Like, what's the name said Dick in the air?
Speaker 5: Yeah, take it meet you know, you know so and they go both ways, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's that's crazy. It's an energetic world.
Speaker 5: You know, the world is becoming more and more sensitive to like energies, you know, as the the.
Speaker 1: Times changed, you know, we got to the Age of Aquarius.
Speaker 5: So it's like a lot of the ancient secrets is starting to come to the front.
Speaker 7: What that means.
Speaker 5: So that's the information Age of Aquarius, you know, because last before this, I'm sorry, before this, we was in a pissying age, you know, and that's the the spell, that's the confusion, that's the you know, the lies. And then as we entered in twenty twenty, we entered into the Age of Aquarius.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So Age of Aquarius is all the great information. So that's why TikTok, all the information that was once considered conspiracy. A lot of stuff is coming out. Damn, that was real. All the information is spreading so fast and people finding out true things of which we was once told.
Speaker 1: You know that wasn't you know? So that time is now, so you got people I heard about this before? How long last? It varies? Yeah? Yeah, it long?
Speaker 5: Yeah, last for a long time. It's an era, you know. And the next year we're going, Pluto comes into Aquarius. You know, Pluto means you know, rebirth, death, change. You know, it doesn't have to be bad things, but it does mean a great change is coming. Yeah, twenty twenty four, and onwards, Pluto goes in uh to Aquarius twenty twenty f or and it stays in all the way into like twenty sixty or something. Don't quote me on that last number, but it stays in for a few years, you know, and we know times are changing.
Speaker 7: How you learn is how we know this ship facts like.
Speaker 5: How yeah, you know, I did a lot of studying, you know, you do a lot of meditation. You go within and then you end up finding somebody or a teacher that's talking about some things that you could already know because some of this stuff is coming from the Emerald Tabletists and these books predate the Bible, and they predate some of the ancient texts. The Emerald Tablis is a Sumerian text that was left behind by Thoff, you know, and that's a dope as.
Speaker 1: An ancient deity, you know, of a comedic origin, you.
Speaker 5: Know, but it's also tied to you know, the Anaki you know some people know about. They are the beings that came off you know, a ship called Nibiru onto this planet. And then so the story goes that they actually create, didn't splice you know, the beans that were already here with their DNA to create a working race of people that we're here to mind goal for them to go on their plans. So that's what the Sumerians talk about and their agent.
Speaker 6: So you say, people from another world m h came here?
Speaker 5: Indeed what and they spliced their DNA with the beings that was on this planet before that?
Speaker 7: What spliced me?
Speaker 2: Like you know, like you might have somebody and like I don't.
Speaker 3: I've seen little kids play this, like little white kids play this, like where they might be blood brothers. So they take so a nigga might stick hisself and then stick his friend and then mix it around and now they got mixed blood.
Speaker 2: So now they're blood brothers.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, they did something like real al chemical something like that, but real al chemical to where they basically you know, mixed in some French. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, you know what I'm saying. So that that's what they talk about in their story. And then it was two brothers this I'm Lil and Inky.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I Lil is the jealous one, you know, the the one that didn't like what was going on, and he is the one that caused the great flood to happen. And that's what they talk about, the hater, you know what I'm saying. But then when you when you transfer the text over and then you look into the names and you look into what it translated over to, then you see that and Lil also represents Zeus, you know, the god of the sky, the god of the air, you know. And then it goes down to it being like okay, boom, the god of the Bible. You know, in the text of the Bible says DULs shall not have no other guy before me.
Speaker 1: I'm a jealous god.
Speaker 5: You know, certain things that equate back to Alil, you know what I'm saying. So times change, names change, but the same deities and the same beings that ran it all the way back then are continuing to run it, you know, in different names. So that's that's the whole theory behind it, you know. So it's it's pretty interesting. That's why I'm real into like esultary acknowledge and studying what came before or because you know, as millenated people, you know, we're we're Christian Baptists, you know, that's you know, for our grandmam. They taught us that soul because at the end of the day, it's what I think. I think the people that do it, they have good hearts behind it, you know what I'm saying. So they have soul, so you know, it made it real, you know what I'm saying. They still gonna they so gonna still go where it needs to go. But the doctrine of it itself is a more control based doctrine, you know. So they get us to say, Okay, don't do no voodoo, don't do no no magic, but in reality that magic is good and bad, just like anything else is good and bad.
Speaker 1: So there's you know, our ancestors would practice.
Speaker 5: Voodoo and hudoo and different types of magic that we were doing before the colonizer arrived here, you know, stopped us in different places. All Aborigines across the world practice a form of nature energy and nature magic. And you know, even in the Ireland. You know, the people that went to Ireland, you know, Saint Patrick and them, they actually seen the Aboriginal.
Speaker 1: People there, which were yeah, they call them Leprecauns.
Speaker 5: You know, they were short pigmy people. But they love their gold, you know, and all that stuff transferred over all Leprican. But really they're actually talking about an ancient Aboriginal race that was original inhabitants of Ireland.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And they try to demonize them so that they could take their.
Speaker 1: Goal, take their goal, you know, take their land.
Speaker 7: They gotta make it seem like some bullshit, you know what I'm saying. We got to tarnish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love you exactly.
Speaker 6: We got to make it seem like you some bullshit so we can take man niggas bullshit.
Speaker 1: We can take this shit, take it, you know, what I'm saying that's.
Speaker 7: Going on in the world today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, divide and conquered. You know, that's that's how it's been in you know, even on this land. You know, are people descend from this land. You know what I'm saying, that's millenated people are the aboriginals of this land. You know, there's people that came from Africa, and there's people that came from different parts of the world. But when you look into the history of what was left behind in the culture, you look into the mounds that if you look at Mississippi Mound figures are Mississippi Mound statues. You look at the figurines that are about ten thousand years old, we're here in America. You look at their facial features, you look at the old mix, you look at their facial features. You look at a lot of these ancient races that were actually here in the land, and then it resembles the people that look that are still here today. You know what I'm saying. I've been in Africa many times. You know what I'm saying, I've seen the people. I've ate with the people, chill with the people. You know, congregated, did everything with the people. And I love Africans. I love East African South Africans in all different you know, countries in Africa. But I will tell you that we have a different pheno type.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this, just kind of going back to what you were talking about with the sea moss and all that kind of stuff. Does the sea moss have the same effect on humans as it does animals.
Speaker 1: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 5: I believe it it does, but I know I dying is digestive and animals in a different way.
Speaker 1: So like for a cat, it could be probably like my homeboy gave.
Speaker 5: His puppy as a frindchie, he gave him some, but I would say give him like half a one, you know what I'm saying, because it'll be a mineral, because you can.
Speaker 1: You know, I take sea mars and I mix it with plants. You know, I love gardening.
Speaker 5: I take some seams, soak it and I bury it with my plants, and my plants drink all that I done and all that magnesium and stuff like that. So it could definitely be beneficial for animals. But I would just say in the small increments, Okay, I got you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your weakness, like having it together and being the line, and that's that's impressible, of course, but just so people know we all human. Oh yeah, people think I'm so disciplined, But what's your weakness, what's the thing that you're like?
Speaker 1: Man, this is my bullshit, my bullshit A few of the things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some of my bullshit is just that I procrastinate a lot, you know what I'm saying. I like, I have a time that I'm supposed to do something, and I'd be like, Okay, let me do it a little bit later, and then the ends of like getting slowed all the way down or just focusing better organizing myself because I have a lot of ideas that I know I could do, but sometimes the organization isn't there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's one of my biggest things. I definitely want to quit smoking weed. You know, I've been smoking weed since I was about twenty twenty eight now, so I've been doing for about eight years. But I want to see how I feel and how I make music, how you know, you know, move about myself, not off of weeds.
Speaker 7: Don't work. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean because see it's crazy because when you can be Yeah, I'm gonna keep I'm gonna keep the beats coming.
Speaker 1: But yeah, show for show, it's coming, it's coming.
Speaker 5: I actually was like when I come up making beats when I was when I worked at Costco for four years, so I was there every single day bringing my laptop to work making beats in the break room.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Just believing in myself.
Speaker 5: And around the same time as when I got on the law of attraction and manifestation and I got my first crystal, which was a Rose Courts. You know, every producer camp I do, I gave all the producers Rose Courts because that was the first crystal that I got that I learned that it's tied to the heart chakra, you know what I'm saying, And it helps you manifest from the heart chop because you can manifest from the crown chakra. But that's more so a want, you know what I'm saying, or a need, But when you manifest from the heart chokras, that's genuine, that's like emotion behind it. So my emotion behind me making it as a producer was so intense that I would bring it everywhere I went, you know. And when I was in the back in the bakery scrubbing the ground, you know, getting a chocolate off the ground, they would do it on purpose, just throwing Margo clean it, you know, throw it down there. So I would do it, and I would like take it as fuel and then go back home and make a beat, make a hard ass beat, you know what I'm saying. But at that time, I wasn't smoking, so I remember how my mind was and how the beats I was making was a certain energy. And when I start getting in the music industry and you know, in the studios all the time, that's when I really start smoking a lot, you know what I'm saying, and it's like, okay, boom. Instead of making five herd beats, I might make one or two, you know what I'm saying. So it kind of like taping me down a little bit, you know what I'm saying. And I don't dream when I smoke weed, I don't dream. And I feel like getting into the astral plane in the dream world is one of the biggest things, especially in these days, because you know, it's a multiverse. Yeah you know, oh yeah, okay, yeah yeah, see yeah, you know you know real real so cleaning that, you know, and being a light body, being able to astra travel, you know, tapping with the ancestors. You know, our ancestors are the most powerful beings that help us every single day, pushing your ship through, pushing it through, real, pushing it through, you know what I'm saying. And I believe everybody should have an ancestor alter, you know what I'm saying. Definitely have you an ancestor alter. You know what I'm saying. If you seen that movie in Canto, you know they you know, they tell you in the movies what's going on with what to really do and what what's what they plan and what they really trying to do. So you talk to your ancestors sometimes like it's like this, your great great grandma, you know, did everything to make sure that herding and was to succeed. And how is it that we don't even know her name? You know what I'm saying. It's like, damn, we I don't you know? So might I know your great great grandpa name or your great great grandma name and any the reason why we're here to this day.
Speaker 1: You know, so none of the great none of them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we can't let them dissipate into the ethers. You know, I forget about them. So it's like, you know, it's ever since I building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got they are the they are the reason that you're able to do what you're able to do for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People don't understand that.
Speaker 5: Bro, Yeah, they don't understand it. It's it's powerful. When I started doing that, everything changed, you know, like the protection just you know everything, you know. So I definitely recommend people to look into building that.
Speaker 7: Who's telling the niggas you look too, like you watch they shit be like this nigga.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah rfg, my boy, RFG break car brother Joseph, I just start tuning in to be there. He got some good some good information. Some people that first started teaching me was my my homeboy Waller. He's from Akra in Ghana now he's actually from Togo and Ghana, Africa, and he lived in Las Vegas, and he you know, real into metaphysics, you know, when it came to altars and just you know, tapping into the planetary energy and stuff.
Speaker 1: He taught me about that.
Speaker 5: You know, that was one of the first people. And he was buying beats from me at the same time, you know, he was spending like hey, hey, is he be like I need five beats? I got three thousand for you. I'm like, oh shit, this you know, this is often working on costco. At the time, I'm like, yeah, for sure, man, I got you. But you know, over time he just out like, nah, bro, like I make beats for you. You know what I'm saying, you don't got to keep you know, I don't want to burn you out, you know what I'm saying. That's the way I think of this dude paying me to make, you know, simple beats that I make twenty of these every day. I'm like, look, bro, let's get on some business mind stuff. Let's talk about how we can grow beyond just this three thousand I make beat for you, Like I'm trying to tap into the real you know information. So we did that, and then he ended up you know, teaching me about most of the stuff that I started learning to. But it all stems as a seed and it grows into different pedals, you know. So I ended up learning about this and that ends up me finding the you know, brother yoseaif for me, you know, learning from this elder. You know, I love learning from elders. But at the same time, the young people are the elders today as well, you know, because you could be a young vessel but have an old soul, you know what I'm saying, and you could be speeding something that's beyond your years, you know what I'm saying. So I listen to all people and I just go off the energy, you know what I'm saying. But those are definitely some of the few people that I first started getting into it with.
Speaker 4: Well you first, you first get nominated for that Grammy. How that feel coming from Costco.
Speaker 1: In the grind?
Speaker 4: Oh man, now you're able to put this shit in your bio Grammy Grammy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it felt amazing, you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm very grateful for Savage too, for you know, giving me opportunity when he just signed me.
Speaker 1: I produced six songs on aim. I was you know, that was straight off the back.
Speaker 5: So I appreciate him trust to me to even you know, have that great way curiate that sound, you know, especially for someone as itself at the time he was, he already had his hits. You know, he was already he was already you know. Also it was like yo, you know, and when it happened, I was like, Yo, this is just crazy, you know. Very grateful, very grateful for the whole team, easy jam. You know what I'm saying. Everybody at Epic, they all family, you know what I'm saying. They're all cool people. So you know, yeah with Warner Yah, yeah yeah, Admin deal with Warner.
Speaker 1: Man. Appreciate you man.
Speaker 7: You know you got coming you say, you got who's been working with? What you got coming up?
Speaker 5: When I'm working with Wick a lot in Wick on his upcoming project, Yeah, my boy, man. You know that's a smart brother right there. And Nardo is very intelligent.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: They say the quiet people are the most you know, intelligent people they serve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, same Savage.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He remind me of Savage a lot, like you know, So get in the studio with him very frequently and working it's like, you know, building that music relationship, you know, and the.
Speaker 1: Friendship is familiar. Yeah, I felt familiar, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So doing that, I got my label, Swing the Sword, I got some producers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We got we've been working man, doing producer camps, traveling around just trying to like mix in the music with the metaphysics, you know what I'm saying. And the different options as far as vegan food and other things that's available.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I still don't have to sacrifice the taste.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this throughout like your beat process. Have you ever used any live instruments?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually have a homeboy mind instead he plays instruments. He pays keys, you know, so sometimes he'll send me some stuff, have something like, yo, you add some.
Speaker 1: Stuff to this? Sorry, Yeah, he asked some stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: This too, because I know you did it as something I did it?
Speaker 1: Jay did it? Did it? How was How was your wrap tenure? Because I know at some point you try to wrap when I when I first started.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm talking about when you was like young, young, younger, younger girl. You know you trying to rap at some point, yes you did. Yeah, how was your wrap tenure?
Speaker 1: Man? I actually started off making beats and I tried to rap for a minute.
Speaker 5: I told you, Yeah, I don't do my thing. I did shows you know, I was actually living in veg Vegas is my second home. I moved to Las Vegas and uh what two thousand and nine, So I did.
Speaker 1: I moved out there when I was fourteen.
Speaker 5: So I did all my high school out there in Vegas and you know, grew out there in a way and learned about a different you know, a whole different energy from you know, Cali. I'm originally from Compton, and you know, it's a whole different vibe. So, you know, when I started rapping, it was like, Yo, this is But at the same time, I'm not a street nigga. Certain things I was listening to, I was hearing myself talking about, you know, and I'm like, nah, I don't do that. So, you know, I told myself, I was like, look, focus on your beats. Your beats are harder than your music right now, your rap shit. So then I started focusing on the beats. But now I'm coming back around to the music. I got a song I'm gonna put out pretty soon. It's an afropop song. Yeah, I'm gonna go to Africa, shoot the video and then and then out it's called then Stop.
Speaker 1: It's a little vibe, you know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Transparent Worlds real.
Speaker 3: I had to do a cipher for the b T shirt for the award.
Speaker 1: Oh that was rapping.
Speaker 4: Used to We all used to wrap, used to when you first what you did your first rap? Was it actually tried out or you tried some ship before that?
Speaker 3: Now you did.
Speaker 2: Spoil you You wrapped wrapped on my first song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been time.
Speaker 6: They got nigga be like a saying this shiprote down my first time, like putting out some of myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, it's fired though, you know, especially when it comes to wrapping, like mixing certain crystals, like you can have your crystals on you while you you know, wrapping, or while you in the booth, Like I bring this.
Speaker 1: I got it over there to the side.
Speaker 5: It's that great bag, right, Yeah, it's this particular crystal that I like to have out while I make beats.
Speaker 1: It's called a labrador, right, grab it.
Speaker 4: So my ignorance while you do that, I just gotta ask the ignorant question, what's the money crystal? The money crystal? Yeah, citrin and pyrite. But you have to do something before you get to that crystal. You can't just go straight to them, you can go straight to it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it'll help like with a you know, protection, and it also helps with abundance. So cituring is a solar plexus crystal. So every crystal color it matches with the chakra color. So if you get red crystals, you know, that's a root chakra crystal. You get orange. Orange is your sacral energy. That's your creativity, your sexual energy, you know what I'm saying. And then you move up to your solar plexus, which is here the yellow color, you know, and that's for you know, your will, your power, your will power, your abundance and how money energy flows through you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can block color yellow yellow, and then you go up. You got your heart chakra, which is.
Speaker 5: Green, you know, and that's how you emit love, you know, love frequency, and you know this labradorit helps me radiate that as well, you know. But it also has blue, which is your throat chakra, and that's your communication, you know, that's how you communicate.
Speaker 1: Your energy and all that that comes out this way. And then you move up.
Speaker 5: You got your third eye which is like a violet color. You know, it's purple and then it's purple, and then your crown chakra is violet. You know what I'm saying. And this is your ideas, your thoughts, you know, where things come in and out of your mind, you know. And this labradorite, you know, it has like a little iridescence to it when you see you know, this one helps with the you know, focusing, It helps your plate see it it's almost electric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you look at it? Are you having on your desks?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying while you know, meditating or if you're doing something like for me, I make beats. I said it right on the desk and just like sit there and make beats. And I feel like sometimes it helps me, you know, think of different ideas, you know, and so it's it's powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Mixing the crystals in different parts of your body put it right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, lay it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah you said mixing crystals.
Speaker 1: What you missed?
Speaker 5: The crystals with different parts of your body you could wear like, So I got this one too.
Speaker 1: This is a what does that one? This one is your throat chakra.
Speaker 5: So this helps you speak, communicate, you know, what I'm saying, not hold your tongue because you know a lot of people have things they want to say, even as producers. Like you could be in the studio and you might see an artist that you might want to work with, but it's like, oh shit, like I don't want to just walk up and you know what I'm saying. So sometimes that's your throat chakra that's being blocked. So you wear this laugh of a zuli and this actual this crystal is act very prevalent in ancient Kmmic in Egypt, they used to wear this crystal a lot black lizuli. So you know you got man. Now, I got this one from uh the Ouhwie juice guy. He got this juice called Uwi. He selled crystals too. And then this one came from my dog Gino out here in Atlanta. He fired it's this piece is from Thailand or it's called Lake Lie. It's like a strong protection piece. It helps with the different parts of your will, power, your energy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The pink one is to like attraction when it comes to like the opposite energy, so you know, purple, this one is for like vigor.
Speaker 1: The red one is for like power.
Speaker 5: Make you feel powerful, then yellow one is for abundance, you know, and the orange one is for your creativity when it comes to your you know, your sacral energy tay s any else.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you another question. I see that you have on like a lot of copper, or explain to the people what the benefits are of basically saturating yourself with copper.
Speaker 1: Copper is a very you know, conductive.
Speaker 5: It's you know, it infuses with the human body, right because we're electrical beings, you know that. That's why sometimes if you have socks on and you build a static up and you could touch something it you can shock yourself because electricity current it runs through your body is cheat. So when you have copper, you know, the copper actually helps balance out your you know, equilibrium when it comes to your energy flow through your body. When you have crystals wrapped around the and copper, it actually helps your body electrical impulses like connect with the crystal better.
Speaker 1: You know. So a few other ones that also work is silver. Gold. Copper is you know, more.
Speaker 5: Readily available and easy to just bend and mold, so more and less expensive. You know, it still has a strong property too. You can even put some water in a copper cup and get more benefits from drinking it out of copper cup than you would out of a glass cup, you know, copper cup bowls. Some people even have copper grounding shoes or copper grounding things on their bed, like copper pyramid, so you know, it helps balance the energy out. Gold is even better though, because gold it actually matches up with your your melonin real good you know. Gold is why they would use it in a lot of ancient civilizations. Gold was real important to them, you know, very important. Silver is as well. Silver has a very high microbial and antibacterial properties to it, So you could take something called colodial silver and you could take a spoonful of it at every day and you'll boost your immunity really high.
Speaker 1: We colodial silver.
Speaker 4: What's your thoughts on diamonds?
Speaker 5: Say what, We're diamonds are powerful, you know, they work on a you know, through like crown chakra manifestation. So at the end of the day, a diamond is a crystal, you know, just a very rare, you know, high great, high quality crystal. But I believe diamonds have a very powerful metaphysical energy to them. That's why, you know, you see a lot of people cash out on diamonds. If they with their energy right, they'll be able to create that bundus again and again and again. You know, some people think, oh, if you buy too much jewelry, you can throw yourself behind, but that's not necessarily true, because you know, when you got yourself, you know, energy and your money roll in a certain way.
Speaker 1: The crystals and the diamonds is gonna just amplify that.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I've seen that happen a lot too. You know, me personally, I love gems, crystals, you know, different types of chakraate color crystals. But I believe diamonds are powerful when you know how to utilize them. You know, most people have diamonds and they just think that they're just diamonds. But really, you know, diamonds have a very powerful metaphysical energy to them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And the other flip side of the question is it the same Can you manifest the same shit with lab diamonds or you think that these crystals got from the earth, or can these manufacturer crystals and diamonds do the same shit?
Speaker 1: What you did didn't gotta be from the earth.
Speaker 3: Definitely, because your manifestation is not going to go through and it's not going to process if your material isn't authentic.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, one hundred percent. You know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there's one there's one stone that has a little bit of a power to it. It's called a gold stone. It's a man made stone, but they use real things to make it. So they'll take the copper and they'll mix it up with this other crystal. Yeah, it's a hybrid. Yeah, it's a creation, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, one hundred percent. I don't think that even like when it comes to health stuff, food and stuff, like the fake stuff they'll never do as good as the real stuff. Like most of the fruit that we eat today is either genetically modified or is you know, hybridized in some way. You know, grape fruits, you know a lot of those fruits that we eat spinish.
Speaker 1: They don't exist in a.
Speaker 5: While like naturally, you know, they were crossed or they were you know, placed in a way, they were selectively bred to look a certain way versus how their ancient version a bunch of seeds, you know, different stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about seedless watermelons.
Speaker 5: I think there's there's still hydrating, but I think they don't carry the genetic information that your body remembers, you know, because when you eat certain fruits, your body has a genetic natural memory.
Speaker 1: To you know, instructions like food is instructions to your genes.
Speaker 2: So basically you're eating a bunch of tasteless ship for nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but it's still if you don't got if you don't got seeded watermelon, always tell people, if don't got seated watermelon or seed the grapes, you can still eat you some seedar. You know, you can still eat you some some unseated watermelon, and you know you're still gonna get some arginine and different benefits from it. You know it's still gonna do something for you. You know it's gonna do something for you. You know it ain't you know it's.
Speaker 1: Hydration, Yeah exactly, you know. Yeah, a little.
Speaker 6: Like what's the biggest what you think the most important herb is you need to take?
Speaker 5: Like when you be mm hmm, the most important I would say a combination of dandylion root and burdock root as a vegan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're very high in iron, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got see, I got some I got some iron plant based iron for you.
Speaker 7: And how you take you take it, and the capsule you take it, how you take.
Speaker 1: I personally, I personally like to take it. The cut herb.
Speaker 5: I'll get some burdock root and some dandylion and even some that's a Central American root that has very high iron content and they you know, helps fight infections and illnesses and viral loads and things like that.
Speaker 1: So you mix those.
Speaker 5: Three together, you're literally gonna provide your body with all the iron it needs to produce more red blood cells, to produce, you know, more oxygen for your body, more thing. How you take it, like in the smooth T Yeah, like T Yeah, boiler water, let the earth sitting there because they roots. So with roots, you can actually boil roots for a minute and still get more of the property out. Versus like leaves and herbs that aren't you know, too rooty. You just got to put them in hot water and you can make your loose leaves tea with those. But yeah, the tea is the best. The capsules are good too, because it's gonna still get in your body. When you want to go you know, you take the capsules, you're still gonna get it, you know. But me personally, I love drinking anything because when you drink it, it absorbs in your bloodstream way faster.
Speaker 1: Way faster. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So as a vegan, those essential you know, essential minerals because like you said, when you first go vegan, it's your bodies used to getting the food and the minerals a certain way. So when you first do it, you might be lightheaded for a little bit, like damn, like you know, like I feel light headed, or you know, you know, your stomach might not agree at first, or you might have diarrhea in the beginning because your body's now going into a cleansing mold, the Persian mode, so you cleansing, you know, you cleansing and that you know, once you find that balance to where you you know, your body feels good, you have energy, and that's where you got to stay at, you know. But it's real particular. You know, you you can't eat beyond meating impossible meat, you know, forever as a vegan. That's just transitionary food. You know, anybody that go vegan only do that for the transition. You know, don't stay on that too long because that's artificial, that's real artificial, and the chemicals they're using it so new to where you don't know what's going to happen. After ten years of eating this, you know, it's just gets you off real quick. Whenever you do decide that you want to try a vegan diet and switch it over, switch it over slowly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: What's the biggest game or biggest gym You'll get to a young producer out there.
Speaker 5: Man, the best thing I would say is stay consistent. One thing about staying consistent even when it looks like it's not going to go good, even when it look like you're not getting nowhere, that's when the universe is actually preparing a way for you. You know what I'm saying. You stay down, you stay consistent. Don't hate on nobody, you know what I'm saying, because as a producer, not that you're hating on somebody. You just kind of like, shit, why you know his placement is going through my shit hard, you know what I'm saying. So it's kind of like a frustration game sometimes in the beginning, because you know you're like, damn, might be putting it in time. But you keep putting that time in, you keep putting in that energy to good energy, stay positive, and then the universe is gonna make a way for you to be able to have your turn. You know what I'm saying. Everybody going to have their turn. You know, it's just about staying down for yours and waiting for it.
Speaker 1: You know. It's a meme where the guy.
Speaker 5: Was digging to the gold, mean to the diamonds, and he turned around right before he was one layer away from it.
Speaker 1: You know. So that's the best thing I'll say for Shure. You know, stay down, you know, because website too if they want to get some of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, let me show you all I got. They got a whole little kit right here. Yeah, this bank kit right here. You know, shout out my brother DZ Tafia. He's one of the best herblest in Africa. You know, hands down, he's my teacher. He has the best herbs straight from from Africa, straight from the mineral rich soil that deliver you know, the healing to the body in an extremely fast way. You know, you got colon tea, you got kalawala. Kala wala is very good for sooriatis. The people that suffer from sobiatis to skin issues, they take the Kala wala.
Speaker 1: It helps get them all the way back in alignment. You know.
Speaker 5: Maringa powder Marenga has all the minerals that you need, vitamins that you need to fully function on a day to day basis.
Speaker 1: Just steak us to Gunda.
Speaker 5: This is an herb leaf, herb from Africa that has a very high anti inflammatory rate. You know when it comes to getting inflammation down in the body. You know, blood tonic, blood infuser with oxygen. It also you know, boost community really high. And then the last one is a very powerful parasite cleanse, because most illnesses come from parasites, you know what I'm saying a lot of the time.
Speaker 1: So parasites can affect.
Speaker 5: The organ and cause you know, the body to have a certain reaction which causes a certain illness. So this Artemesia t This is a leaf native to Africa and it has a very high anti malaria rate. You know, So people that suffer from malaria, which is a parasite, they take this tea back over there and they kill it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, They kill it.
Speaker 6: How you say you make the tea where it makes ship and make it just piss.
Speaker 5: It so you it makes you, It makes you ship when you first start through the regiment. No, you start off with the colon, the colon clear the colon tea. So this get all the shipped out, you know, the colon t get all of it, all of the stagnation, all that can you can you function? But when you first do this one, yeah, you can hold it, but you're gonna have to you You're gonna have to keep going. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: It can I come do big effect?
Speaker 1: How many football three to four days?
Speaker 5: You know, so the first day gonna be increased. You know it's gonna be bad depending on you though, Yeah, because you It depends on you, depends on your current fiber, how much fiber you've already been taking.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You do that, it's gonna clean you out, you know what I'm saying. Then these other herbs are gonna be able to get absorbed inside the body much faster, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, then you talk, yeah, because now your body.
Speaker 5: Can absorb it, you know what I'm saying. Because if you don't the gun gotta be out the way. It's like, what's your house dirty? And then you bring in some new furniture You're like, let me clean this up, and then you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, and that's that's really. That's all the herbs I got. Baobab, this is high envitament C. You know, this is just a natural granola from Africa. This one right here is the the prostate care. This is the eed T. It also helps with the you know, blood flow to the heart, blood flow to the lower regions on the man and for a woman as well. It helps with libido. It helps just get your energy flowing and going. When it comes to that intimacy. You know, can you mix all together and joint one T?
Speaker 1: You can mix three. It's three to the ones you can mix together.
Speaker 2: And that'd be like a sensory overload.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with too much of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you mix it all all together, it'd be too much because it's like your nervous check.
Speaker 1: Coming.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: And the last thing that I have is a sea Mass gummies. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: From our Sea Mass gummy company, one hundred percent natural plant based gummies. You know, only three ingredients sea moss, fruit extract and coconut sugar.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Coconut sugar is low on the glysic index charge, so diabetse can have this, you know, and the kids can have it's you know, it's good to get your sea mass in on the go because they dehydrated so you don't need to refrigerate it. That's the best thing about it. In the car, you can leave him in the car, leave in your bag. You can go on the plane with him. You know, I don't took him on an airplane.
Speaker 1: T s. They be looking at him and I'm like, no, you could, you know, so.
Speaker 2: I don't car. I just took it out. It's called it hell.
Speaker 4: Hey, big shots out to the homie kid Hayes pulling up.
Speaker 1: On Big Fact.
Speaker 4: Checking out and check us out to a w w W dot Big maxpod dot com right now.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, big faxpod dot com.