Speaker 1: If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with your love loundest baby. You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tests? Yeah you know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, we're gonna laugh and come up and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lift you spirits. But you want to revisit so your first second listen, you'll folks. So it's Lynch, oh, folks that we dig it good.
Speaker 3: Hein no fish, do what you do?
Speaker 2: No, do what you do?
Speaker 3: Cain't no this do what I do?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: This week, Hey, hey, this is comedian Explain Monroe and welcome, Welcome, Welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 3: I know I got a bunch of new listeners and the new followers because you guys have seen me on the road with Tiffany Hattish at the City Wineries and at the casinos, and I kept inviting y'all to come to the podcast to listen to me and my lovely co host, the one and only miss I can't. I can't, but I can't. She never says anyway, She never says, y'all missus, Bobby Clifford, how you touts?
Speaker 2: Why you're toots? And I do say it. You're just getting used to it. It's just in my regular language now and you don't notice it.
Speaker 3: I can't tall you saying that for the last two episodes. I can't trust Please make up for it this episode.
Speaker 2: I can't do a lot of stuff. You want me to be able to do it. You don't want me to say con. That's a bad word. That's a full little word.
Speaker 3: Can't. I'm saying CON's not the other one. Oh my god, you know that Boston accent and your Irish. Shoot, that's a double whammy. Good not a real full lettle word. That word.
Speaker 2: I hate that. That's what. There's a few words that go through me. You can't say the S word with me.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Boston, Bobby. How cold is it over there? Because y'all got a y'all got something going on on that East coast?
Speaker 2: Oh cold is the witch is ted? I think right now I'm looking at thirty two degrees right now. But there's a ron you know, winter's coming. I mean, it is December. I don't want people complaining when it's sunny outside and it's thirty two degrees. It's you from Chicago. You know it's not painful.
Speaker 3: I forget. I've been here for eighteen years. I forget.
Speaker 2: It's like when you have a baby and you forget how painful, and you have another one and you go, why didn't I remember this?
Speaker 3: Okay, another subject I can't relate to.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, I only had one, so I can't relate to it. But so they said, but when it's not when it's you know, not sunny, and they get that wind that comes off the water, you want to die. But today it was okay, it was snowy this morning. We walk up to some snow. My Burmese mountain dog was absolutely thrilled. We're doing okay. Speaking of weather, you guys in California had a earthquake.
Speaker 3: You did, okay, seven point zero, but it was in northern California. I'm in southern California. We didn't feel any of the effects, but it has been affecting my internet. So we sound a little wompy today until my end, I promise you, because they up there messing with et. Y'all better leave et alone. He made the phone and went home. Lead that man alone, Honest to god.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what got me nervous. And I because I have my cousins live up in the Valeo area, so I got I was a little petrified when I saw tsunami warning. I haven't heard tsunami since the Bali debacle, so that kind of scared me. But that's been that's since been removed, so that's okay. We're moving on. What have you been up to? I heard you've been a busy girl.
Speaker 3: Just working, Bobby, trying to sharpen my tool. Thank you. That the tour with Tiffany is over. We're supposed to restarted February. I'm setting up to my own things. And last night I went out to celebrate Kyle's birthday. Kyle Williams, who was the role manager for me and Tiffany when we were on the first two first couple of LEA and he was also the producer of the free voices when I did that at the laugh Factory, and he had his birthday party last night, and then I went to hang out with d ol Hugh, me myfrien the master, who was so brilliant and so funny and so great. It's just to me just on this. And I wasn't even on the show. I just went out to hang out at the ice House. They already booked me to come next week and d L was like, flame, please go up. So he said, you're not gonna come out and not work. I'm like, I got on jeans and cowboy boots. He said, You're going on stage, and I went on stage and had a fantastic time, talked about all the something. And since I'm talking about all the stuff they go on, let's start with the first with the first subject that I want to start with.
Speaker 2: Bobby, Oh, can I put you on pause for one second? I loved d L. Hughgley got a lot of thoughts. I've heard him on a lot of podcasts and stuff lately. Would be nice if you got really cozy with him, maybe we could, maybe we could bump some ideas off on law and learn. Just saying I agree.
Speaker 3: I believe that he would come home because he really does respect my opinion. And he told me exactly he had a project that he had something to come up that he wanted me to be a part of So we shall see, and I will definitely ask. Last night was the first time I asked him for his phone number. He said, Funds, you don't have my phone number. I said no. He said, why don't you have my phone number? I say, because you never gave it to me. He said, because you never asked. I was kind of not not afraid to ask, but I just didn't want to overstep my balance, Bobby. But respectfully see, and I think this is going to be a great segue into what I want to talk about. As a seasoned trans woman, I find that I don't have a place, but I know when to place myself in a situation to make it comfortable for everybody. Because just because I'm comfortable doesn't mean that the person outside of me is comfortable with me. So I have to leave a little wiggle room to say, hey, let me fill it out, let me let it balance out, let me get conformed, so that we can come to a common ground. And I think that that is why we are in such up up in arms. They arrested some activists today or yesterday for testing and the bathrooms in the Congress. They went to a bunch of trans women made a video and just in protests, and you know, and I understand that situation. I understand the plight of going to the women's bathroom because we have our first transgender senator. Her name is Sarah McBride, and I'm so proud of this woman. It also shows that we can lead bounds and heels if given the opportunity to just be who we are freely and work cohesively. And they gave her a whole lot Nancy Mays, of course, of Marjorie Taylor Green had given her so much grief about using the women's bathroom. Her presentation is completely woman and not just women, respectful women, dignified woman. She's not a half dressed She's classy. She is a politician. She is if you look at what a politician should be aligning themselves with, she is that the face of that. She just happens to be transgender woman. And when they went after her, and they were very nasty, putting up signs if you don't wasn't boring a woman and whatever, instead of her clapping back and being like, oh well, she was so classy with her. I'm here to represent Delawareans. I'm not here to fight out with which bathroom I use, And they do have all gender bathrooms at the Congress and at the Senate, so let's be may make that very clear. They were just looking to cause commotion, because the reason we are even having these issues about transgenders in the bathroom is because the transgender community, the young, woke ones, not the seasoned ones like myself. The yump made such an issue about like you needed validation to use the bathroom again, Bobby, you and I talked offline just what you said, FLA, when you go to the bathroom, you just go use the toilet, wash your hands, and come up out. That is not a meeting place. That is not a place to go and have a conversation. I don't even want to be in there to hit the sounds that's coming out the bathroom while I'm washing my head, and so I would be uncomfortable once I'm not doing my business as opposed to just coming up out. But they have made such a firestorm and made such a funk and such a loud think about it that now they are using it against the same people who talked about it. Now they're telling them you can't use the bathroom. But this also stems back to the walk culture. Telling anybody that you can be trains or that you are training. You don't tell people they are trained. They tell you they are trained because that's right, because it's in you, not on you. So that's the problem. They keep telling people that they are trains when they're not trans and it just has become a tobaco. I do believe that it is going to snowball out of control before it gets even better. And again, so many airports, restaurant businesses, schools have been so complicit with making all gender bathrooms, which I totally prefer because it's private. I don't have to worry about somebody.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go with anybody else.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have sounds and smeuse girls' bathrooms are filthy?
Speaker 3: What about the hold on? Because y'all have the option, they've used them and the women and I have made a joke about this, the women's bathroom are always nasty that the men's bathroom. Say that again, Bobby true.
Speaker 2: When I don't get in go in and come up with an STD pregnant or some other bacterial infection, I feel like it's a win for me. I would rather the have the bathrooms. I think that Mason Taylor Green. The only reason they started this nonsense is they're trying to fit in with the new hateful regime that is happening. I'm not even saying Trump that is coming. They want to be validated, They want to be heard because no one's paying any attention to them. You know, her and her bleach, blonde, bad bodied, I can't even take her. And Congresswoman McBride, God bless her. I know that these ladies are probably I'm assuming that are they all just transgender ladies or is it both ways that they're that are protesting? Do you know they're probably trying to help, but they're making it worse. I think I.
Speaker 3: Think just this, Zack, what you just see it. They're not getting the attention that they need to do the jobs that they were voted in for, so they're finding something to raise a funk about so that their names can be acknowledged on the floor. Now that is all everybody. So it looks like they're seeking validation from both sides of this. Because here's the thing, Bobby, when I'm dressed up or when I look like I'm looking right now. You guys will see us. Because I'm a great producer, Aaron makes visuals for us. I go to the women's bathroom, I have done it on lave on Ig with you all. Nobody says anything to me, Nobody questions me. Now if I go to the men's bathroom, as I'm coming out, men will look and they have to look up at the sign to make sure that they're going into the right man. Well, you got the girls out like you always covered but they're always covered up.
Speaker 2: But you can see when you've got a sweatshirt on. You might not know, but if you were in something that was form fitting, I wouldn't feel comfortable with somebody that presents as a trans man coming into the women's like the women's room, that would make me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I want to go ahead, which is why I believe I want to thank the government or think who is ever in charge of making all of these all gender ressrooms. That was the problem. Now with the all gender restrooms, women with children will use them now, so you have to wait because they used to not be aligned for the all gender bathroom, but now so many at the airport. I just experienced this in Chicago. I had to wait for three women who had children to go in there and change pampers in them because the problem is in the baby's changing bathrooms there's no toilet, so you could kill two birds with want someone so I could change my baby's pamper and I can also relieve myself at the same time. So I think they need to put toilets in the baby changing station back for men and for women, because they also have them for me, and that would be fantastic. That way, it'll it'll, you know, it'll alleviate.
Speaker 2: It bocause if you have to go in and you have to help somebody toilet, the even the handicapped stalls sometimes sometimes they're roomy enough. Sometimes they're too small flame so I can't get in there and and help pivot and move and all that stuff. So those all gender bathrooms are great. Now I can tell you what I don't like about them. I go in with my wipes in my pirale. This is my pocket book. I just pulled that out of my pocketbook because you know. But but they're roomy, they're private there. Whatever it is, or if I have to, it doesn't happen often that. It is funny as you get older, you kind of control your bodily functions. If I have to get sick, I don't want to be in a stall besides somebody else. I want to be private. I don't want to, you know, get sick in front of anybody else.
Speaker 3: So I love I love I love that too. I love the exclusive, exclusive, yea of having something just for me. I feel like those bad things are just for for me, you know, not somebody like me, but for me, because I love the prophecy of it. Andybody, I don't know about you, but you know the little the little douayleis that you take to put over the seat, the little paper ones. I use at least three of those bodies. Please.
Speaker 2: My ass is so big it would eat them. I'd be spitting them out for a week. For the love of God, I just wipe. I wipe the seat. I actually go in and I clean the bathroom. I take one of those and I pick up all the trash and I put it inside, and then I run my whitesaw wipe over the toilet, over the sink, over the handles, over everything, and then I do my business and then I clean my way out so I figure for the next person.
Speaker 3: I believe that if more people saw themselves as special. Not I'm more special than somebody else, but I am just special because of who I am, then you would not have all of these controversies. But I think this is going to really snowball out of control. They're going to make a big deal out of it. And as we can see from the transgender perspective on the outside, looking in everything that we have seen, even when it was right, they made some people. They I think they some of the wrong voices to speak for the community. But they weaponize everything. So they use everything that we're fighting for some kind of way. They flip it over and twist it and use it against us. It is barbaric. It is scary, and I don't know about it. I just don't have issues with the rest room well I thank God.
Speaker 2: Well obviously I don't either, you know, like I'm not in that area. But it does bring light to something that Scotus is listening to right now. The Supreme Court is looking at gender affirming care for minors, and it's looking like they've only heard arguments. I think the judgment won't come out until sometime later in December when they make a decision, and they seem to be leaning it's for a case that's in Tennessee that was brought forward, and they seem to be leaning for Tennessee the way that the law is written right now. But it's I think people are really thinking this is really like it's transphobic or transgender like Scotus is being and I really don't think it is. I think the keyword in this is transgender affirming care for minors. They're saying, if you're eighteen and under, do they think they don't think it's okay to necessarily go ahead and do thiscare or any care without your parents being being aware or et cetera, et cetera. So I think I don't know how whoever is fighting it. I know it's a trans lawyer, a first openly trans lawyer that is fighting it. I don't know if it's the way they wrote it up. But I don't think they're necessarily going to move the needle on this one. I think they If they don't, I think they're going to have to take it back, look at the way that the that the case was written, and maybe reroute and go forward. But I do feel a certain way. I'm very I'm very reluctant to say it's okay for them to do permanent stuff and do puberty blocking under the age of eighteen, where it can really affect so many things. Look at, for the love of God, we don't even Oh God, I'll probably get in trouble for this, but we don't even fix our poppies until they're one year of age because that's their maturity, because you want all the hormones and everything to go through their body. So now you have a human and they say that our brains aren't even like fully formed until we're twenty five, and you want to stop some of those hormones that are helping some of that that helping the body to mature. I don't know. I don't I'm not a scientist, so I don't know enough about it, but I am a mom.
Speaker 3: I love your analogy on that, Bobby. That was perfect that you're not gonna get in trouble for it. I thought that was a very so easy the explanation of that, because people who have dogs, even transgender people, do care about the health of their dogs. But you force a health on your kid. I'm a transgender person. I did not start taking hormones, Bobby until I was twenty years old. Yes, some will call me a late bloomer, but I am so appreciative of that. I did not start until that late, because Lord knows, I might not have been able to have my three beautiful children. I don't know what's that would have entailed on my body before it was time for me to make crucial decisions that would last me a lifetime. Because even though you can stop taking the hell hormones and you can shrink your breast, they don't never go all the way back down or whatever. You don't know what it does for your sperm count. You don't know what it does for so many different things. And hormones is a drug, estrogen test sacerone, those are drugs. You are putting porn particles in your body, and it should be under a doctor's care. And I do agree with you until you are eighteen and older. And I've said this on the Breakfast Club many times. I do not believe that children under that age should get hormone blockers or test sacerone because you change your mind throughout life, and you could fight me and be argument with me. But if you don't let life life. You'll never know what you truly will and could possibly be because you're so busy trying to alter what you want today and don't necessarily know what you want a year from now. That is just what it is. And I know it sounds like a year is a long time and the times that were liveing in a year is like ten days. Damn it, a year comes quick. Here we are a year later, and it doesn't feel like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a blink of an eye. And it just hormones, you know. Hormones are so important to us. Look at women that go through menopause, right and how their cancer rates often go up, you know, for breast cancer, for uterine cancer because they don't have that estrogen and progesterin like they don't have they're not being projected protected. So I just, I just I don't know. It makes me nervous. I hate to see a kid make a decision and then you know, regret it later. So we'll see what We'll see what they say.
Speaker 3: And that goes to the whole thing of oh, I saw somebody else do it, so I'm good doing it because I saw somebody else doing that. Pull that back because as you know, with me, that's a catch twenty two. Because I had feelings at nine years old of how I felt. But until I saw the character that I've talked about here, Belly LaSelle all in the family, then it approved to me that oh my god, I'm okay, it's somebody else like me. But that was me already having these feelings. Not I saw it. It was popular, so I wanted to do it, and I think that is what is happening with the internet. I think a lot of these kids are a little confused that because a guy is a little feminine or key a girl is a little masculine, you think that this is automatically what you have to do. Absolutely not. You could just be a little feminine boy or a little masculine girl. You don't have to become trains or identify as trains. What you can do is let life light. And when you get eighteen, if you still have those feelings, I'm in total agreement with get hormones, get the therapy, find out what you need to do to make yourself better. Because what we did have, what we did have, the opportunity word is did was the freedoms to live in a country to live the life that you chose to live freely, and if the ums you had to wherewithal and the due diligence, you could do that. I don't know what's going to happen with this next administration with those same liberties and freedoms, but what we did have we might lose. Period.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Alex Kasani is the first chance transgender Model of the Year. I guess Model of the year is a thing. I thought, you go Alex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over in another country, I saw that he won an award for the was it is it a he or she? It's a she.
Speaker 2: I think it's a she.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just as a it's a unisex name, but it's a trans woman, so yes, it's a she. But congratulating and that's what I'm telling you, Bobby. We are making leaps and bounds in the world. But the but the few that are so hostile about the most tiniest minute thing we can we can't embrace and we can't enjoy the successes and the accomplishments because of all the damn sola pusses. And that's what they are. There, a bunch of sour pusses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she is a girl. She's from Pataluma, California, and she's only twenty one, so I mean she's she's dropt dead gorgeous, so I can see. And she's got like the body everybody wants that the clothes just hang beautifully on. God bless her.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to her. I'm telling you they want they want us in, and I think they want us to earn it, which is like my area was, my era was earning it because so many of them have been just given these liberties, they want them to earn it.
Speaker 2: I think people the people who are I don't want to even say against it. I think they don't understand it. They haven't been educated with it. So I think those are the only people. I think. Just keeping yourself being seen and do it the way you always do graciously, and I think you'll you'll win everybody over. But you know who didn't win anybody over? Did you see that that the United Healthcare CEO that was shot down outside whoa And and I think they're finding out that he was coming forward on and about a monopoly and uh, I can't even think of the word that they want to is corruption and so they have new pictures of the shooter, handsome, head down, but beautiful smile, and they some people are thinking it's professional because he could clear the gun quickly, kept jamming. I guess something to do with the silencer. But I thought, sweet Jesus.
Speaker 3: And he tracked that man for hours. So that was definitely yeah, planed, uh, premeditated. Uh. And and I've heard a couple of stories from the media, from the news saying sick he was going to come out, and then they were saying that he was corrupt because you know, the insurances and this and that. You know, you just don't know what to do. I'm telling you, the times that we are living in the crisis that we're living is definitely a scary time. We just got to do what we gotta do. But that was that was tragic about that man. And you right, Bobby, the killer, the killer was good.
Speaker 2: Look here what a cutie pie. I mean, that's that's terrible. So was he hired burst somebody? Some people think we're thinking a claim was in past or it wasn't you. It was denying. I'm like, nobody is like the you know, the CEO is not uh, he's not involved in that hands on stuff, so crazy, crazy, crazy crazy. We have had nothing about you.
Speaker 3: I don't want you. I don't want you over there less than other killers. Now, I'm not going to know.
Speaker 2: He could, he'd be my son. I will be beyond that. What what's a cougar?
Speaker 3: Times? Too? I know this ain't no such a thing. You don't want no one of your age when your age gotta take a pill. One age ain't got to take no pill, but that that one might need some hand cuffs. I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I kind even am I? I probably crack in half? Did you see the dollar tree came out today? They're alluding to their prices might not be a dollar twenty five anymore because of the tariffs that are coming down because all their stuff comes from China.
Speaker 3: China, China, China. Remember remember remember he was the prices were going to go down on his regime. These are his words, not mine. Oh y'all said, what's what's the words? Bobby? Please say it for me. I love what you said.
Speaker 2: What they're about to find out? Yeah, oh, we're about.
Speaker 3: To fuck around and find out. And unfortunately, ooh, the fanning out it's not gonna be good, y'all. It's gonna be good. It's not gonna be good.
Speaker 2: And I didn't fuck around. So I don't want to find out. I don't want to be the one of the ones that finds out. But the I hope he's sitting and looking. I hope that he does have some sort of advisor that is saying to him, Listen, in Mexico we have the strongest relationships with Why in the world would we would we screw around with them because they're just going to put it right back on us. Right. I'm hoping that sometimes he blusters, and I'm hoping that, you know, because he's he's going to put him on South Africa, in Egypt. I don't even know what we get from half these countries. Probably wonderful things that are part of the infrastructure that I'm just unaware of that I don't purchase. But yeah, I don't. And did you see that Mask didn't get his Tesla payout That judge said absolutely not, he's not. He's not entitled to it. I think it's it's worth one hundred and one billion. It wasn't at the time that he thought he was getting it. But the shareholders, we're okaying it, but they said, no, you're not entitled to that much money. So I think that's where he doesn't get a payroll. I think this is kind of how he gets stock options and stuff.
Speaker 4: So it'll be because he is technically, allegedly I'm outside looking in, he's technically allegedly the president, and but he's the puppet master.
Speaker 3: So if he gets put into that position of power that that the cabinet picked, that they're creating for him, because that's this is the new position they're created, he's going to be on the same train Trumpet is. He's going to pay them back. He's going to be on the big pay back. And he seems pettier than Trump from what I've seen.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I absolutely think so too. Look at he is. He's been unfortunately, he's been nothing but a big bully, and maybe that's what he wants. Maybe he's trying to build fear. But to come out with the federal employees, a list of federal employees that he doesn't want to that he's going to fire already, that's intimidation. That's not nice. E Long, we don't do that here.
Speaker 3: So you see what they did. Well, we already know how to do with his employees. When his own employees didn't want to come back to work at the pandemic Contigure, he fired them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeep, yep. Well that's how he doesn't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: As far as him, as far as him, his relationship with the trans community. I don't know how he's going to feel about the transcommunity. But let me make you guys very well aware of something. He has a transgender kid that he has disown allegedly. So if he don't give a damn about his kid, what the hell you think he gonna give about us? Now, if we want to talk about a man that loves his kid, if we want to talk about a president that loves his child, his parenting over his presidency, we can talk about the great president, President mister Joseph Biden, who I know y'all got some issues about him and reservations about him, saying I know he would I don't think he's going to part his son and you, Bobby, you were one his integrity and I respect his integrity. I admired him as a man. But the fact that you chose he has already lost his son. That's what y'all keep forgetting his committed Yeah, his son didn't commit any murders. He didn't commit any rape or no children or no women. He did some things that was mostly detrimental to him, and.
Speaker 2: Plant Guimpty and plant Guimpty and admitted it, paint the fines gave retribution. So I understand that I do have to say it's and maybe we'll have a little play back and forth. I feel I feel a bunch of different ways about this because I don't he's not really speaking to us, so I don't really know what his motivation is. So I first of all, I'm kind of curious claimed who knew he was going to put that press that press release out, Did anybody read it? Did anybody trying to stop him? Because what he's saying is is that he thought there was prosecuted prosecutorial Look at you said, Delaware, and I swear that you were just doing that to shove it in my face because I can't get that word out ever. I can't get prosecutorial overreach. It's his own DJ department. So if he truly does feel like that that there there there was, and maybe he's bringing it to light or is he throwing it throwing it under the bus. So I don't know, Like there's a many different ways. I don't think this will be his only pardon. I think he so if he's trying to be a good dad or trying to protect people, because something I heard earlier on the Jake Chapper Show was that his as advisors are all sitting down right now and talking about pardons for anybody that Trump will go after. If he is doing it for that reason because he because originally he said no one's above the law, and that I think he thought his son would beat the case, but nobody was above the law, and he was not going to He kept saying he was not going to he wasn't going to pardon them. But if he thinks that Trump will come after him, so that whole barisma mischagas he kind of he did the ten years that all of that would have come up, he's going to have to do his brother. Does he do himself? You know, because I think he's doing a preventative, but he's talking about doing it for anybody that Trump would go after. So that could be Cheney, that could be Adam Kinsinger, that could be a lot of advisors that are just on Trump's I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, and Bobby, you know what, I hope he does because President eleg Trump has already said doing his campaign that he would pardon all of those insurrections from January sixth. There were thousands of Remember.
Speaker 2: He compared them, he said when he did this for Hunter, he said immediately, So now we can do the January sixth. There are two different things, one or a violent crime in scaling the walls, and one, as you said, crimes are Were they wrong? Yes? Hunter was wrong. I don't want anybody to think that we think that he was not. Should he have been punished, Yes, he should have been punished. And part of it because I heard Megan McCain say something about being a NEPO and she doesn't think her dad would would She wrote a substack thing would do this, And I think she's wrong. I think her father was crazy, just like Joe Biden. They were very similar about his kids. He would have done something if he thought somebody was going to come after them. But I don't think it's just for that. I think he thinks they're going to continue, and it's not necessarily Trump, you know, this cash. Patl has come right out and said he's going after the media, then went after Trump and anybody. I mean, he's saying it. He's out telling all of us. So I don't know if Joe is trying to protect himself, his brother, who is also crazy about his younger brother from all of that. I don't think that. So what Megan McCain was saying that he didn't have to pay the price, and I think no, Megan, he did because everybody in the world knows what he's done. We all think less him. He was a screw up. We all know he was a screw up. He'll continue for the rest of his life will think, oh, he was a screw up kid. He's paid and he paid. He paid the taxes, he paid the fines, he paid all of that.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I don't have enough. I don't know why Joe's doing it. I was disappointed it had to happen, but not if he's if he really thinks it's about not what's happening now, what could happen down in the next four years.
Speaker 3: I think that Joe uses the power that we afforded him because we elected him in that to protect his family, because if he would have left his son after January twenty first, when a new administration gets in, that means he was throwing his kid to the wolves. Who knows what would have happened. Who knows how many years in prison he would have possibly got unnecessarily because somebody had a vendetta or somebody was going after him to show power. So hats off to you once again, President Joe Biden, because if I was in your position and I had a son in that same position, I would have done the exact same thing. That's not to me, this is my personal opinion. I don't think that he chose he pushed his country to the side. This was not a major because he didn't hurt a kid, he didn't kill any ones. To me, those are the crimes. He didn't molest anybody. Those are the ones to me that like, I'm kind of like, yeah, you might have to put that one to the side. But his son, like you said, took accountability for what he did. He paid his he paid his debt by society financially, he didn't do any jail time, and his dad had the power to get him off. We see that happened six days in the week. You're know, so goodfferent.
Speaker 2: I think the other side would do it too. But I do have to say he's joone's given us a sticky wicked here though, because if he's saying that he feels it was politically motivated, well, let's be honest. A lot of Trump's cases again, was Trump guilty, yes, but a lot of them were also politically motivated, especially like the New York cases. They wouldn't have been brought the hush money trial. Nobody gives a rats arry round about the hush money trial. I was more interested in seeing the insurrection or the in the document's trial.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think actually the docum his trial. Now, looking back, you know, looking back at it, I think that Trump almost orchestrated all of that because he couldn't appear like a victim, right, so he could because they begged him to give those documents and he didn't give them. But by saying, oh, they raided, they they came into my house with you know, my wife's house and went through all of our stuff. Oh dehars hole base goes, oh, you know, so I don't know, but I but it does like the first thing he's saying is, you know, just like me. And maybe if that's the case, then he really does feel that it's politically motivated. Maybe he should have hardened Trump too, for the better of the country, because the cases that are left, even though they're going to be there when he gets out, nothing's happening with those. So he could have healed the country and he could have been the one that did it, and Trump would have lost his shit.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with I don't agree with that. I don't think he should have pardoned Trump. They are already going to see Joe Biden as a not good president. So I love the fact that for these last these next forty to fifty days, he he is going complete rogue. I love that he is just he moving, He's he's doing now what he should have came in doing. He's going out with a band. He should have came in with a bang, but he's going out with a bang. And I appreciate it and I applauded. And because Bobby, they're gonna what, they're gonna call him incapacitated. Uh uh, he was, That's what they're gonna remember. But the fact that he and they're gonna remember that he parted his son. And guess what, he's an older man, he's eighty two. He wants to get to heaven. I personally think he did. He got more days in behald them than he does in front of him. I think he did the great thing, and everybody ain't gonna agree with it, including our boss, because I watched our boss, Charlemagne of God on the View with him and Whoopy Goldberg had not even a heated exchange. They had a wrong conversation where it went back and forth, and then Sonny said, you made him get up and go and kiss Whoopy just to show the world that people can have grown up conversations and differences.
Speaker 2: But you learned that you And as we started, I started out by saying, I don't know what his motivation, so I feel I don't know how to feel. I think that maybe a year from two or two from now, if Joe is willing to do it an interview, he might come right out and say exactly what was going on, or historians will tell us ten years from.
Speaker 3: Now, you think stopped Bobby. You though he remember shit in two years if you don't know it all.
Speaker 2: I think I think he does all right, Hey, this week he was busy. He was doing a new new ruling with the Labor Department to move to end the sub minimum wage for people's with disabilities, like my sister Teresa, for instance, will go off to work to a shelter workshop. She used to put do you guys have pamper chef ouh by you? Okay, it's so I got it's like a tump aware, but it's it's spatulas and blah blah blah. You know, all these stupid funky cook screws and she would put them in the bags or dog biscuits. She put the dog biscuits and she would earn literally twenty nine cents at the end of the week, you know, because the job had to be done and kept them busy. But they they gave like little to no money. So if he's working on getting getting people more money like that, I think, I think, ky, you go for it, and uh blah, your your guy knew something. He's kind of trying to trump proof proof things. He's trying to put into place a committee that will come together and get moneies together because they had a lot of lawsuits the first four years that Trump was in and he's assuming it's going to happen, and so people don't if Trump comes after them, they're not going to go broke. That there will be a bullets of money that will pay for legal fees. So people are are And again we're not just talking about Trump everybody. It's the people. He's got real loyalists, which we all would like coming in, but they seem more hell bent on retribution than even President Trump does. So it's more so a protection, a protection on that.
Speaker 3: You spoke about great Gin and Gavin Newsom here in California. What I love about Gavin Newsom is that he stands up for his state. He stands up with all people in the state, not just one type of people, but mostly all people. And I believe that Gravin Newsom would have the balls to what he does have balls. I'd like to see him too. He's acutie. I think he has the balls to brexit the country if things go left, because California is so much money generates from this state, but we still need the rest of the country, you know. But I believe he would be the one to stand up and say, hey, no, enough is enough. I don't know how far they would get him with with Trump having all branches of government. But I do know that Newsom is a Newsom get a wall he got. He has balls of steel and he has a wall standing behind him because people support him. We like him here.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to see him in the next election. He wasn't writing this time, but I think by doing things like this and coming forward with stuff, I think because he did that whole Daka thing, Remember he was he was trying to protect the Dhaka kids the last time. I think that we're gonna we're going to see him more. But it is interesting to see people are trying to put things into place, especially some of the like the border cities, et cetera, et cetera. Uh so the borders are was on was on news Nation, and he was saying that, you know, he's willing to talk to too sanctuary cities and whatnot about immigration. I was disappointed to see that some Missouri lawmakers are now I thought, ratting on your neighbor, putting neighbor against neighbor. They are coming out with a bounty system. They will give you one thousand dollars payout if you turn in migrants or illegals. That was what they're said. They didn't call them anything else. They called them illegals. And I'm like, they're not migrants working we need them.
Speaker 3: But but do you know what kind of firestone that is going to set out of the country. They will be arresting and deporting people that are actual American citizens because they're desperate for money or I don't like this family, or I don't like this family across the street, so I'm gonna call in and say that they're this. Then even if they have their paperwork and their documents, because the right the wrong people could come to your house and you give them attitude like I'm an American, don't come here with that mu wi wooh, and they can they can tear your paperwork up or burn your paperwork and make you have to go through the whole channel of getting all that stuff back while waiting in prison or in one of the day. Yes, so that is that is terrible, Bob me, that really is terrible. I'm just thinking about all the scenarios, especially when people get desperate for money, they'll do anything family against family.
Speaker 2: Forget that. There was a clip that somebody had sent me probably a month ago, and this woman was her brother in law was trying to turn her in and she sounded very American, but that doesn't mean anything if she's like a DACA person, like she's been here her whole life. And he was trying to get him to be sent back to Mexico. So that it is rather didn't have to pay child support or something some ridiculous club somebody. But but you'll have real you'll have real stuff, really really like that happening. Families turning on each.
Speaker 3: Other for a thousand bucks, Yeah, which is no money. You can't even pay rent in California with a thousand books. That's not the same.
Speaker 2: You can't pay a car payment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't speak please, don't speak about I'm speaking of cars. I purchased my son and cart today. Y'all. Please order some.
Speaker 2: Lovely or come up with her hire for her for her stick. Just pay the money, pay the money that's needed.
Speaker 3: He smiling like a chest you cat though, body. It made that made my heart smid made my baby so happy. Where are we going by the cofford?
Speaker 2: Well, let's go down the cabinet pics today. So it's not hag Seth, it's not his mom is you know. I so this is the thing with the media too. If there was an email that he had sent and somebody got hold of that. She sent her son after he was in the middle of a messy divorce, and of course, if you could only hear what I say to my son when I think he's screwing up. And they kind of politicize that although she's been howking and trying to talk to everybody because he's shaken the he's shaken the senators and he's been courting them all week behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's going to be able to do it.
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going to happen. He has been sexual misconduct, accused of alcohol consumption. He says he won't drink if he's appointed. He even said he was willing to do a background check. Supposedly someone close to Trump CNN there was a little article that was out said that he should have been more honest, that he might have some troubles, so that the writing is kind of on the wall there and he wants Trump has been floating, or his camp has been floating the names DeSantis and I wonder if he'll wear his big boy shoes and Senator Bill Haggerty of Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I don't know his big boy his big boy pumps. That's it.
Speaker 2: I want to rest so but he's still working, you know, he's still out there trying.
Speaker 3: To I've been following that story. I've been following that story closely because he's a nightmare. Let me just say that. And I do not believe that they are going to a point him. You know what I have to respect about even this new Republican party. They see shit happen and they let it slide. They stick together, but even when one of theirs is just completely extreme, they turn their noses up. Which is which I wish the Democrats would take a lesson out of this playbook, because they will say, oh, no, we want the corruption, we just don't want your corruption.
Speaker 2: And you just said something there, yeah, yeah, you just said something. But it also tells us, so everybody who's who's in the e or mood that everything is bad and you know, the world is all there is a system that's in place, and the senators do advise and they do get to look at and you know, and the numbers are fairly close. They're gonna people don't have all power our four or fithers. God bless them. I don't know how they knew to put all these different checks and balances in place. But he's being looked at it he would. I'm not too pleased with them. I'm not too pleased with our rough Cajunior either for that role, you know, for the particular role that he's in.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of him looking at looking at One of his things is food and what we have because we're so obese. I think it's terrific. But I think when somebody is literally twisting your arm and making you eat a big mac on a plane, I don't know how, and you're doing it, I don't know how you're gonna, uh, how you're gonna be able to look at what what other people eat, especially when you have a brain worm from eating unwashed meat or whatever the hell it was, and you were willing to eat roadkill. But I think he needs to be looked at nexts next, and then tell you well, and tell.
Speaker 3: In fact that Haicks said said that I can stop. I'm going to not drink if I get the appointment.
Speaker 2: If you were an alcoholic.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding exactly? You can't stop like that. It doesn't work that way. That that's not the way any of this will ask me.
Speaker 2: I'm irish. I got a lot of alcoholics in my family. It does not work like that at all. As much as they want to, they can't do it. And do we need him at the top of the realm?
Speaker 3: No, Bobby says she has a lot of alcoholics as a family. Then she picks up her pink cup. Is that a pint?
Speaker 2: No, it's actually water. I'm trying to be better about doing water. No, I don't you know that? Do I drink? Have?
Speaker 3: I looken with you and laugh a lot. Girl, just say no.
Speaker 2: But there are some of us because it's now. But stereotypes, sometipe stereotypes are for a reason, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, we have we have Saint Patrick's Day. I see y'all laid out in the streets like the last hobo talking about get drunk at five thirty a m. Period.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, not even now. He had Trump had had tried to put Chad is a chronister. I'm probably killing his name. He was a county sheriff he wanted him to be a DA appointment, but he pulled out just like Gates. There two of them have Actually I don't know if he has. God knows what his motivation was, Like, is there something they love they pull out?
Speaker 3: They know to pull out Bobby when it's time for us to look through their blinds, Well that's it.
Speaker 2: Or family members right like you could have a kid that's troubled or a family or you might just look around and say, is this the group I want to work with? No thanks, I'll pass. So I don't know who that. I haven't seen anywhere that he's disupposedly this crowned story. He's from Florida. He's going to stay down there. He had a bunch of initiatives that he actually wants to finish up. I haven't heard anything else. I don't know if you have about anybody coming through there. We already talked about Cash Pattel.
Speaker 3: Well, I just thought about something that you say about it. Want to go back to go ahead with Haigg's pets. Higgs Pet's mom saying that, and then now she's trying to retract it. A that could have been in a moment of heat passion that's what I'm saying. Or she had a good relationship with the daughter in law. She did she was or she was telling the truth and now she knows what's on the line, so she's trying to do collateral damage after the fact. But it heated mind or heated mouth sometimes body, it hits you hard, but it hits you with the truth. I believe what the mother said in those first.
Speaker 2: Emails, I'll do because she was she was in an interview, and I didn't recognize the gentleman. I actually saw it on the view they played that. They played the clip she was in an interview, and what she kept saying is at that time, he's done a lot of growing. So maybe he is a different person than he was seven or eight years ago when she had written that email.
Speaker 3: But I know, well my mind, my mind says he's not a different person because for the mere fact that he would say, if I get the position, I won't drink. And you clearly just noted out when you have a habit of something, you can't kick that habit in one day. You can't just walk away. It's not unheard of. But for all the charges that he has allegedly pinned towards him. Yeah, definitely, he won't be the one. He ain't gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't think so, because he had he was taking off a few veterans as committees by the veterans.
Speaker 3: And he misappropriated funds. That means he been messing with the change. You know. Let me tell you some about white folks vibe.
Speaker 2: Let me just say you're a white woman.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the white folks, white folks who take all your shit. You don't play with white folk's money period.
Speaker 2: Anybody I don't like. I don't like it for anybody. So yeah, and hey, I'll tell you he's he's super royal Trump. He named Avanka's father in law to a position as the US ambassador of France. And remember in two thousand and five, he he had eighteen counts of illegal campaign contributions Jack tax Division, but it was the witness team bring that was so awful and he pardoned him. So we're talking about him, right. And now Tiffany's Tiffany's his daughter, Tiffany's father in law, Massade Bulas he's going to serve as an advisor for Middle Eastern and Arab affairs. He is Lebanese himself. Now, I don't think he's a billionaire. I think he's been very successful and maybe he'll have I don't think he's gonna be like big position, but the fact that he gave him anything at all is kind of it's kind of impressive.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, Bobby, where are the Americans at a lot of these cabinet positions, A lot of these cabinet positions are not given to Americans. They're given to Americans who have and had, like an Irish American or a Jewish American.
Speaker 1: Woo.
Speaker 3: So why are they not immigrants? Didn't you see what I'm saying, Bobby, Yeah, boom, and a lot of them got the same charges. They're trumpet all their this, and they're that, and they're they're doing this. They got the same charges and they are still immigrants because there this type of American or that kind of American. But where are they because it damn surely no African Americans over here.
Speaker 2: Dam I think I think they had, and I you know, isn't it awful? I I don't even remember who it was because it wasn't a name that that I recognized when they were doing the cabinet stuff. I don't know if it was CNN or Fox or whatever, you know, they go through all the ones. He disappointing. There was only one person of color, and I didn't recognize who the person was at all. And it was like, you know, the guy who locks the doors at the end of the night. Like it wasn't any big position like anything that I was like, what are they gonna do? But yeah, no, he's gonna, he's gonna he's gonna have to keep it, keep moving it forward. Hey Macron from is it the president or the Prime Minister of France? He uh, complimented, complimented him. He was the first person to to tell safe congratulations And now he's having them over this week to look at Notre Dame that reopening the cathedral after that big fire. So he's going and of course Trump on the other side, he gave him a big compliment. You know, he's wonderful and he's you know how he how he does it is this is.
Speaker 3: About to be the most interesting and scariest and unpredictable next four years that we that you and I have seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: But absolutely, and he's walking everything he was supposed to he somehow thinks, and I love if he has confidence in himself that he's going to like stop all the wars. You know, people are going to be satisfied. He's not just going to say to putin go into Ukraine and say to Yahoo, go in and do There has to be a little bit of schmoozing that goes along with all of that. I mean France and the US. President Biden had that cease fire for sixty days and everybody, everybody is already misbehaving. There's already missiles going and not constant, but enough that it's people have their eyes open, going what the hell? So you know it makes I don't think he's gonna I don't think it's as simple as he thinks it is. And I don't think everybody keeps calling President Biden week. I don't think he's a statesman. He knows this stuff. This is why, this is why President Obama took him, was for his foreign affair experience. He's not a schwab. And if he's not able to do it, if you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And that's what it is right there. You don't know. None of us knows. We just got to must it through this and hopefully we will remember that we are Americans. And I hope that Bobby Clifford and myself reminds you guys of what Americans look like, because y'all think America looks one way. America looks like a whole America. Like basket Robbers his thirty three flavors. It's way more than thirty three. But you go, and that is the choice of going to a good ice cream store. You get choices. Living in America, you get choices. Y'all want it to be what y'all wanted to be, but you're not gonna make it hateful. We've never been a country of this magnitude of rage and anger and such a bitterness over the country that you don't even like your neighbor. If y'all love it, how you Christian you go to Bible, you go, you go to your Bible, you go to your your church every Sunday, and woo wa woo, you're a Christian. And it says clearly in the Bible in all languages, love thy neighbor. Y'all not taking that lion seriously. Y'all seem to hate your neighbor for what because they got a bigger house than you. They got a nicer car. You don't know what's going on on the inside of that nice house or that nice car, because you too busy on the outside looking in instead of enjoying the fruits of the labors that you have. You better get your shit together, because I'm telling you right now, they have cut the cord and the ball is rolling, and it will roll over all of us.
Speaker 2: It will, And you just said so. This week I lost a dear, dear, dear, dear friend who lived a Christian in life, TICKI McPherson. He was the kindest, most gentleman that I could tell you, and anything he did, he did it so that nobody would know that he that he did. I during the last recession, I may have told you this story. I was out of work for four years. I was laid off, and the longer you're out, I couldn't get a job. I had had a home. I was able to through savings to to save it for three years, and then then I had to sell it so I didn't lose it, and so I was able to recoup some of the moneies to pay debtors and whatnot. Anyway, I didn't have any money, and every once in a while I would get so market baskets are a big story.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know public's in Florida. I don't know what it is out by you guys. I would get one hundred dollars gift card and it would come from this strange city like nowhere. I knew one was Shirley, and I knew it because it was a prison. I'm like, some some sort of chubby chasin in May is sending me like.
Speaker 3: Bobby's.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the hell? And so I got really nervous. And then my friend Tiffany, God bless her said, you you've seen Ella had said, it's my dad. He just sends it. He had a business where he traveled. He was a blue collar worker and he would take his truck and have to travel all over in price jobs, and so he would mail it from somewhere that I wouldn't guess because he didn't want me to know. It was him that was being so kind. And that's a Christian. It never said a bad war, just wonderful. And I think we've lost him. Who are the people that are stepping into the shoes? Well, people, we have to buckle up and all aspire to be Dicky McPherson's We don't turn our neighbors in for a thousand dollars. We try to help them in time and need. We don't get everybody all ravel roused over things that haven't even happened yet. Let's see what happens in February if we're all looking to you know, hang ourselves or or nothing's happening, just like the first administration.
Speaker 3: Especially with these terrorists, because I'm looking at the Internet and they're talking about He's talking about this Social Security and that's real. People have worked their life that Bobby, You've worked. I know you were out of y'all. I never knew that story. I love that story about that when and I never knew that. But you worked all these years for Social Security, for them to take taxes out of your check and now for you j just for Deadley Squad. No, absolutely not, that is y'all. But y'all have to remember that now y'all chose a lot of y'all chose your racism over your patriotism. You go and you are in the situation where it's going to kick you in your ass, and it is going to kick you in your ass.
Speaker 2: For you to fuck around and find out.
Speaker 3: That's what Bobby. Listen, it's very scary, but guess what. We're gonna be here to be scared with y'all because we Americans, and we want you to remember that y'all are the same Americans we are. I'm a little cuter and Bobby is a little prettier, but we're still the same Americans, and we want you to stay. Thank you, So what you have to do, please follow us on all social your platforms. I am at Monroe Flame on Instagram and Flame Monroe one two five on TikTok and just Flame Munroe everywhere else. And where are you Bobby?
Speaker 2: I am at Bobby Clifford on Facebook, Clipper Bobby on on Instagram, Bobby Clifford on TikTok, not that I do a whole lot on TikTok.
Speaker 3: And if you have questions and information, Bobby is on at Laugh and Learned Podcasts and Instagram at Laugh and Learn podcast on Instagram. Listen, we appreciate you, guys, We thank you for joining us here each and every week. We know we were a day behind. This week, Aaron had to go have a baby the story. So anyway, we're going to just say to you, guys, here are laughing line. We have the same model that will not change. Here are laughing line. We are not trying to change your mind. We are only trying to get you as an individual to use your mind. Because why Bobby, Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste. It's a terrible thing to waste. So please don't waste your man. You don't always have to agree with everybody. You don't have to follow the masses if you want. If you feel like you are right about something and nobody else agrees with you, as the young people say, stand ten toes down and stand on what you be your principle. But if you're so easily persuaded, you see how easily the sheep was led and now we're being led straight to what. Okay, we will see you guys next week. Have a great week. Bye. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, ALI Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany hattish Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys. This is flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn