Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dorsett, De Montrey More and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 2: Players Lounges Time.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is Wednesday, Humpday here in Texas, home by the Dallas Cowboys International Headquarters, where the team is working outright now as they get ready for NBC's Sunday Night Football's.
Speaker 2: They take on the two and one Green Bay Packers and a linebacker named Michael Parkson, a quarterback named Jordan Love who's won a playoff game in building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he did his standing here. A couple want to play the game, and he wanted that ain't gonna happen this week. Okay, that ain't gonna happen this week, says.
Speaker 2: Who, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was talking.
Speaker 4: Opium, baby, I got that fresh batch of hope.
Speaker 2: You let's go. It ain't happening this week. It ain't happening. You know what was the smears that the guy named NIKOA. SAMs. You know, so he didn't even helped me out man free appetizing.
Speaker 6: I told Hi another day, I said, hey, bro, just go ahead take them both at one time.
Speaker 2: So you knock it out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: You don't got to sit there and take that beat.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I want my one on one Church time. Church Church said they went game, gonna lose that bet that niggas saying, I just want you to I want to sit like we did that one time we went the night. Yeah yeah, we went that time and you went out together and we got got the wrong.
Speaker 4: We got the b l T thinking it was gonna beat this because we went there before and they had this like bacon sampler with some of the best bacon you ever had in your life. So I'm thinking, I we throw that on a sandwich, it's gonna be on point.
Speaker 2: Man. It was what wasn't the pork belly or something. It just some nice thing bacon soggy, and I was just like, man, this is disappointing. Disappointed, sir. I know you're going to enjoy every morsel of it. Write that thing off, every business, write off. Hey it grat all right. This show is brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming and Berry Church. You brought up in question that was raised outside of the locker room and Jerry Jones was talking after that Bears Tobacco, which was would you be willing to move one of your first round picks that you got from Green Bay to make an addition for your team this year? So the question was asked by Jeff Coleb of Fox four. I was right there as he asked it, and Jerry, in my opinion, said yeah, well, you know, we'll think about everything, which is just me being around Jerry, eight year old man. When I when I do it, when I moved there's a player out there, Yeah, we'll look at it. We're in the business of looking for players. That was how I took it. That was how I took it. Words and when you see them and then you use real But he's willing to move a pick, and so you raised the question today, so I'm gonna let you go ahead take it from there for me. They got two picks from green just so they've got two first round picks from Green Bay from Michael Parsons along with their own two picks with three No No two from green Bay and then the Cowboys have their own. So the next four years they've got four first round picks, two of their own and then and then two from green Bak. So that's four picks in the next two years.
Speaker 5: I mean that's you.
Speaker 4: You can get some cats, you know with that, with those type of picks, and not only that, it can show your locker room that, look, you're not putting on this.
Speaker 2: Season, like you're not giving up on the season. And as a player, hey, you knowiced a d you.
Speaker 4: Understand, like man, once you get past that that that Thanksgiving round around that around the mid season, you you kind of understand, should I make this Vegas trip early or do we got a chance to you know, do some damage in the playoffs. You kind of got an understanding. So it's not too late, you know, to salvage this thing right now. But with that being said, if I'm management and I'm not in the locker room, I'm up. I'm a management I ain't even I'm thinking about the future and I'm saying to myself, we're not one guy away from turning this thing around, and turning this thing, you know, in the opposite direction of South Ay and you know, saving whatever the case may be. Too many injuries, too many spots on all three levels, of the defense. You know, the offense got their own issues as well, so you're not just one guy away from that situation. And I think if I'm a part of the management and I'm not in the locker room, you know, I'm saving those things for the draft or the offseason to make my team better going forward in the future.
Speaker 2: Now, as a player, you don't want to hear that. You're like, man, bring we need some help. Bring somebody in here so we can get this day roll.
Speaker 4: And nobody wants to in that locker room wants to sit there and punt on the season.
Speaker 2: And that's early because it's gonna be hard, you know, to get up and get practicing throughout the rest of the season, knowing you finn to get worked. I mean, I've been a part of that. Twenty fifteen Romo goes down. We in there with Kellen Moore, not Castle. It was it was Brandon Whedon, Brandon Whedon and they made a trade from the Castle.
Speaker 4: It was man, you woke up like, man, why out here in practice, knowing if we don't if we don't score two touchdowns on defense, we're gonna get scraped up. And that's exactly how it went so I understand from a locker room perspective, but if I'm in the upper management, I'm saying, man, look me, I gotta harvest this so we can make you know the future of this team brighter.
Speaker 2: I mean, this season, it is what it is. So you're not willing to move a pick mid season.
Speaker 4: It was one away, like we was completely healthy, making sure it's just tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough, and the door set.
Speaker 6: It would who is the talent that we're talking about that I would be able to use that pick for? And like, right now we're working with what we know, what everybody has, and so now unless I was able to take one of those picks, and and and like this is so far fetched and crazy because he just signed a new contract himself. But like, if there's a talent out there like Miles Garrett, I could go get somebody like that, you know what I mean. But there's nobody like that on the market right now. And it's and it's just like you said, this this team is not one piece or one player away from actually making everything turn around. And before the season started, if you just lose Michael Parsons, you might think, oh, we're just one play away. But the dyeing Scott don't lie, and and and every week we're beginning to see a crack here, crack there, whether it be in secondary, defensive line, linebackers, wherever it is on the whole team. So no, I would save those picks too as well, and honestly try to get really good in the draft coming.
Speaker 2: We're all in agreeing. We're all in agree And when I had somebody bring that up to me today, I said, Amari Cooper is what comes to your brand of way. They did say that three and five three and five football team when they tried to trot out Alan Hearns and all this mess wide receiver. They needed Amari Cooper. Cowboys made the playoffs. He saved the season. That is not the case. We're all in agreement. They're not one player away. They're not two players away. Now you are many players away. Oh yeah, and so therefore to me the collateral once again, I think you could get more for your first round pick come draft hunt right now. Yeah, so you gotta go ahead and wait and save it. But then somebody says, well, your pick from Green Bay's gonna be low. I said, that's fine. I said, at this rate, that they're going. If things don't get fixed around here, you're possibly talking about your own pick for the Cowboys at top ten, so you could be going at the top of the box. Yeah, but I also say this. Let's just say Green Bays in the Super Bowl. Okay, you're picking thirty one to thirty two. We've seen consistently there are teams, especially if they want a quarterback, will trade into that first round because they want to get the five years first round picks come with five years. Second round pick is four. Yeah, that's true. So if there's somebody who's deferate that wants to come up, then you could take that one, and you could drop down and potentially get yourself some more picks, depending on how deep your draft is. I'll just throw a name out there. Let's just say they had endo the pick this year in the first round. Maybe you drop down in the second round, you pick up that Luther Burgen got a receiver over to Chicago and some more stuff, So you could take a one, drop this thing down a little bit and potentially have more picks. That's true, and that's where Jimmy Johnson was so good at exactly flipping things and moving stuff around here, and so to me, if you're the Cowboys, there's gold in the pick from Green Bay. No matter where it is. It's all about how you do it. And if we're honest with ourselves, and this is not a lie I'm telling myself, the Cowboys when it comes to drafting players have been very good. You're talking about one of the top three teams in the last fifteen years. So it's the Cowboys, San Francisco and Green Bay when it comes to drafting players who become Pro Bowlers. Yea, all prosy.
Speaker 6: They got a whole bunch of Here's the thing and I was told this a long time ago. The Cowboys are exceptionally drafting. But do their draft picks do well here or do they go other places and do it exceptional in other places?
Speaker 2: They do well?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 2: They do? Yeah, so just Tyler Smith all per Duard, Yeah, I mean, here was a guy that they got in the first round and people looked at said he what do you do? Zach Martin just retired that. I mean, I remember the Zach Martin because that has been one of their things.
Speaker 6: Nui that they have been exceptional in offensive line drafting.
Speaker 2: Look at Diggs second round pick. Digs is the second Trayvon who look at Treyvon.
Speaker 5: He was he was.
Speaker 2: He had a good run early its second The second contract for Diggs has not gone well. But to draft a player in the second round, because you and I were on board, man, they take it in the first they didn't because they took CD LAMB Pro Bowl player and they took Digs in the second round. You took Deron Blaine in the fifth round. I mean Michael Parsons. Michael Parsons, but I mean Diggs led the league in interceptions, and so we could talk about maybe some attitude and some things like that. That has changed some things. But as far as drafting a player in the second round who goes on to become an All Pro and leads the league in picks, that's good. That is a good thing. I cannot complain about that at all. Good year, I mean he had, you know, he had a good year. But I mean he's still starting play. I mean right now, he's still the best cooling that you got out here. All right, let me just go through this list here show CD. Okay, So twenty twenty two, you got Tyler Smith, Tyler Smith, Pro Bowl player, Deron blame Pro bow players. That's two players of twenty twenty two class that it made the Pro Bowl. Twenty twenty one class you have Michael Parsons Pro Bowl player. You took Olsa Diggi Zua in the third round. He is now on his second contract with the team. Twenty twenty, you take c d Lamb in the first round. All Pro Trayvon Diggs in the second round. Pro bowler made it All Pro team, Tyler Biattish. He's now in Washington, but he's had a very good career. Twenty nineteen, Oh, don't do it. Tristan Hill, the Enforce, Connor McGovern Round three, no good. But in the fourth round. In the fourth round, you took Tony Polar who made a Pro Bowl. Tony poul was he's Tennessee. Made a Pro Bowl. Twenty eighteen. Your first round pick, Layton Vandresh made the Pro Bowl. So good player Mike Michael Gallup had a good little run for a minute. Orans Armstrong he took in the fourth round. He's now in Washington. Good good role player Dalton Schultz out here starting tight end in Washington. You took so good player. Twenty seventeen, you bombed by taking Charlton Taco Charleton instead of taking uh t J. Watte. That was one of the wi that was That was Cheetoh Woozier. The second round, did he you know has he's still in the league. Jordan Lewis now with Jacksonville. Jordan was a good football player for you, Noah Brown. It was the seventh round pick, still playing in the league. Twenty sixteen, you take Ezekiel Elliott the first round. He was an All Pro play name. Here's Dak. Round two, you took Jayalen Smith who made a Pro Bowl. Dak Prescott made a Pro Bowl, second team in the n second in the MVP voting two years ago. Twenty sixteen first round pick is Byron Jones, who ended up making a Pro Bowl and for half second was the highest peaed according to the league. No picks. Yeah, Damian Wilson, linebacker who ended up leaving you but went to Kansas City. It was on a Super Bowl team. Twenty fourteen, your first round pick is Zach Martin going to the Hall of Fame. Your second round pick that year is Tank Lawrence, who made the Pro Bowl. Here, so that's you know, let's go back twenty four that's ten years right there. And then you go back to twenty thirteen. You took Travis Frederick in the first round who was a Pro Bowl player. So, I mean that's production, that's them having an understanding of getting some players that are here drafting and making Pro Bowls. Some of these guys still in the league playing around, you know, still playing around by the way, twenty fourteen, Anthony Hitchins, you think about first round pick Zach Martin, second round pick, Tank Lawn's third round pick, Anthony Hitchins, Hitchins playing on Super Bowl team. That's good run.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So from that standpoint, Anthony, they have shown you they do know what they're doing. I'll tell you the problem is, and this can happen to our teams, it's the second contracts. Either they've waited far too long, like Tank Lawrence, say, should have locked up Tank Lawrence early when they had to. Should have locked up Dak Prescott when you had the opportunity to. Should not have let Ezekiel Elliott hold out, should have made him. I mean, if they tell Zeke you know what, you got to play on this deal. They changed the rules that year, you couldn't do this anymore, and so armed with that, if they don't give him that deal, he has to play with all those legal issues he ended up going through. Maybe they don't even get to a second contract with him, so you've had those issues there. Tony Power's also another deal I look at, you know, I thought they waited too late to try to make a move on him as well, and so he ended up going on.
Speaker 4: And got him as far as low when it comes to the running back situation, you could have got him for the.
Speaker 2: Lot right right, So so draft wise, I trust them second contracts, that's a problem Ki. You know with Diggs. You look at Diggs drafting him that was fine. You thought he signed a contract that was good because it wasn't the heightst.
Speaker 5: In the market.
Speaker 2: But injuries and then the disconnect with him right now the training staff so it doesn't production to match it right now doesn't look good. But I give him credit terms of Hey, you went out and you got dron Bland dern Bike who he just gave a contract to here and I thought it was a fair contract. Hurt right now, but still I thought a fair contract. Uh So DIGGI Zua they got him at a good contract I mean that that brother could have made a lot more money had he went to free agency, tested the market, but didn't. So h it's the gift in the curse. But overall, I'll give them this for the first round picks. I like what they could do. I would trust them in what they could do. My problem is, Michael Parson should have gotten you a lot more than too.
Speaker 4: First, let me ask you this as a colt, that's how do you go into that locker room?
Speaker 2: Though knowing in the player the players ain't stupid. Everybody thinks it's just football.
Speaker 4: Football, No, I understand that the inner workings of the upper office, and you know how it plays on the field. Why are you going there and you tell this, yeah, we're going everything we get to win this gap.
Speaker 5: We want you to run.
Speaker 2: Through a brick wall for us, But then you're not trying to improve that team. And we'll answer that question right after that.
Speaker 4: If somebody tell me, with four minutes left, why is your back up on going back in the game. But but you want us to, You want the players to go out there and and run through a brick wall.
Speaker 2: Marry j just wanted something to stir some other question. Vers I was in competitive faves over go ahead, let your quarterback? You ready for next week?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 5: Is that? A?
Speaker 2: Is that? You know what I mean? I'm telling you when I first off four minutes ago, you know we did. We was packing up our bags and go down to go, no sense of watching it. We're going to touch.
Speaker 6: Down instead of throwing a interception, Then you're gonna be something totally different.
Speaker 4: If that wasn't a penalty man force down on the one yard line, it.
Speaker 2: Was like four minutes and five seconds. Come on, that's a that's a couple of dud. That's a ten point game. What digris? We'll talk about it when we get bright here.
Speaker 8: Play around, Play it out. Dallas Cowboys. Hey there, Cowboys Nation. Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a PROWN sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem.
Speaker 8: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over. It's the official men's skincare brand of.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right.
Speaker 8: Now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 2: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 8: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at get Jack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Crownroyal and the Dallascowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 10: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 1: To the players.
Speaker 11: Loude Celebrate Octoberfest at Rally Day presented by Sea Geek on Saturday September twenty twenty seven from ten am to five pm. Get ready to cheer in your Dallas Cowboys with the tour of At and T Stadium, Plus enjoy festivities game German inspired food beer in a stein Scheiner Street. Enjoy more visit at and T Stadium dot com Slash Rally Day for taking and mo. Yeah, that's why you wanted to take the read on the first coachable.
Speaker 2: I love it Coachable. Make your mind to play beatter.
Speaker 5: You can play it man right here now. Cowboys actually do that.
Speaker 6: We be a all right back for the pit.
Speaker 2: Stop here on.
Speaker 11: The Hey, why don't you he obviously don't go through the metal detectives that we go through because like he.
Speaker 5: Stayed with the shots, he be strapped up, got come through the top.
Speaker 2: Players lounge, Do I trade more joints? Stop with Anthony dor Set and Barry Church. I knew he strugs shows brought to you by Scribe Gaming. Yeah, okay, so Church you had a question for yeah, young door Set here, I have a great yeah, yea, you too? You want you to chime in on this as well.
Speaker 4: So my thing is when it comes to coaching, it comes to motivating man and being a you know leader out there. We all know it's extremely hard in the NFL. I mean, you got grown man making jillions of dollars out there. It's hard to kind of get people to buy in. But my thing is, how can you go out there and tell your team stand in front of you know, the team beating all that stuff and expect your players to run through a brick wall. Tim will never give up, you know, fight until there's three zeros left on the clock and we're this and where that.
Speaker 2: But then in a game where you're down.
Speaker 4: Which is last week down what seventeen points with about four and some change left?
Speaker 2: How why is your backup quarterback in the game? Why?
Speaker 4: Why are the start? Why why you got you got an opportunity. We saw it happen week one. Now Josh Allen's not on this roster, but we saw it happen week one, where those Cats they were able to come back. You were a penalty away from being on the one yard line after Breven span Ford hurtled the guy got down to the one.
Speaker 2: It was a penalty.
Speaker 4: They brought it back right, But you're on the one yard line with four minutes left in the game.
Speaker 2: Why are we pulling guys out?
Speaker 6: You know? So to me when I was watching that, the first thing that came to my mind was, Okay, they've conceded the loss number one, like they just.
Speaker 5: We does.
Speaker 2: It's happening out. We're not fighting for the whole sixty minutes.
Speaker 6: And then of course you got to try to figure out some other stuff, like you gotta try to put some other perspective on it.
Speaker 2: Well, when is Joe gonna get some other trash work?
Speaker 6: You know, like, when is the opportunity gonna come because don't let the cowboys gonna blow nobody out, so he get that type of trash work. So the only work he's actually gonna be able to get is these like if they keep taking these als and keep getting these butt whoopings, he gonna be to close out the game, make sure Dak don't get hurt or nothing stupid late in the game or anything else like that. But it was just the main thing and the biggest thing. And I know what you're looking at. They conceded the loss.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is your first year, you concede it.
Speaker 2: It's about viewpoint though, for you had three time outs. One that's a two minute he saw, he thought minutes the man. The man said the gas pank was half empty, so he wow, yes, is it?
Speaker 7: He was on.
Speaker 2: He ain't had no electric.
Speaker 11: But you gotta be real with yourself, like come on, now, do you really want your started playing? Like I get it, Like like you said, there's a lot of stuff that said without being said. You've seen this team be a comeback team in the last few weeks, and if you take your starter out that means that, hey, you know how it is when you're on that locker on I mean on that sideline and you got a guy that's bringing the energy. Hey, we can still do this guy and this and that. But if you got guys that are powering and the body language, just say't there. The coach made an executive decision, Like you gotta remember, yes, he's the first time head coach, but he has been here in the past. What is happening back in these in these moments trying to go out there and be the superhero and this and that. Sometimes we gotta save you from yourself, and we got to save ourselves from ourselves because if we got you out here, we're gonna use you. And if we use you and then all of a sudden we lose you, then guess what. We already got these injuries. You see Booker go down like you went down with like multiple starters in that thing where it's like, man, let me get Joseph looks. And on top of that, let's just get out of here and take our wounds on the way home. Like if we lose another starter in this game, like come on, how does that? If I'm a coach, I'm gonna say, hey, live the fight to the next week. It is a long season right now, and on top of that, y'all not showing me no fight on the sideline. So if y'all not showing me that, then what I'm gonna do put you in a situation where you go out there patch your stats and then you get hurted. Then I ain't got you for the whole season. Then I'm gonna really be sitting here.
Speaker 5: Like, man, I should have took him out. Bro, Let Joe get his money.
Speaker 6: It's a catch twenty two, you know, Like, just say what you said and everybody you got a valid point. We all do, but we already know if some cats in there don't matter what it is, they're like, nah, bro, I ain't ready for this. And first and foremost think about who it was. It was Chicago, you know so, and then that plays into it too as well, you know what I mean. Like I asked y'all one time, like, do you guys like measure measure a dude off of measure game or whatever, off of what you've seen before and everything else? Say that and for me, like I've always been the type of dude I'm gonna watch somebody. I'm gonna watch how you play against him. You're one on one against him, and I'm gonna make my evaluation off of that, you know what I mean. And so you can't tell me that that these dudes that's either on offense or defense was cool enough to say I can lay down to these boys right now even even still, you know, like and I even say the same thing, protect dak To. Don't letting that crazy happen. But it's just the whole thing, man, Like, you have an opportunity to fight against a weak team.
Speaker 2: Let's fight.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's a fight.
Speaker 2: But here's here's the numbers, just so we're talking about here, right, So the Cowboys throw a pick and then the Bears get the ball. The Bears go three plays, seven yards and twenty six seconds. So the Bears got the ball with four forty seven left in the fourth five yard run, four yard run, six yard pass punt at four to twenty eight. So the Cowboys get the ball back. They go nine plays fifty three yards in three minutes to twenty nine seconds, and they throw a pick that was Milton's. You see that, that's when they started running the ball. So when they got the ball, so that the Cowboys when they when he put him in, it's three minutes and twenty nine second left in the game, thirty one to fourteen, with three minutes and with three twists after span FOURD this is three twenty nine to go. Yeah, so they got the ball, so the bear's punted. Cowboys get the ball first and ten at the Dallas thirty two with three minutes and twenty nine seconds to go. And when the pick happened, it was at fifty eight seconds left in against.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is, all right, so Spad that thing had the pick, ain't happened until after spring fans.
Speaker 2: Thing got called back. Now after that, I can understand it.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is you put the president out there already about we were tapping out. So if the Cowboys are down seventeen points in the second quarter, don't be all going over there to the lot or to the bed something ball. Hey, guys, we can do this, we can come back, just.
Speaker 2: Throw a lot of games.
Speaker 5: Okay, So when do you feel that they tapped out exactly?
Speaker 4: Because when they pulled that, yeah, and that was it three minutes though here's also the problem with four minutes four minutes lefting together, and he's wearing the best two minute operating quarterbacks in the league.
Speaker 2: Don't you pulled him with three twenty nine to go? So three twenty nine ago was Milton came out there for the drive. Here's also a whole problem with the play. Think about this, nine minutes, I mean nine play driving three twenty nine and fifty three yard I mean, dude, you gotta be gonna hurry it up.
Speaker 12: And actually at that point they weren't. They were running the ball with Milton, with Sanders this no timeouse, the game was done. Thirty fourteen, three twenty nine to go. You ain't done nothing the significant anyway, And.
Speaker 11: And that was my thing about it, like you haven't did anything that said, Hey, the momentum is still there.
Speaker 5: Let's go and keep him in here.
Speaker 11: Right now, we just chunking away, like you said, Miles, Sanders is in there, letting the time run.
Speaker 5: They over there swinging the sweep by and by they were singing it.
Speaker 13: It was.
Speaker 5: It was there. Now.
Speaker 11: If we're talking like, hey, you got eight minutes left for something like that, like it's the top of the fourth quarter, I could see us getting into one of those comeback moments. But the last three minutes like but I'm gonna save you from yourself, like the fight. The fight wouldn't when you took Dak. The fight was lost before Dak even got out of there. So now it's like, hey, y'all not fighting. Let me protect the goods right now. Let's get all our good toys, bring them back in here, and you throw the bad toys.
Speaker 2: Second half by the way, no no, no, exactly, they did that team in the second.
Speaker 11: And it's like and then on top of that, take it from another standpoint is like, one, we're not gonna win, and this and that. But let's see if Joe can spark this up. How many times have you threw somebody in there at the trash minute? Not just saying that Joe, like it could have been anybody could have. I wish they would have threw Blue in there type deal. But I mean, throw nobody in there to get you. I know he's an active but I'm saying, like, throw somebody in there to give you that last spark to whard you say, Hey, next week we gotta play him or next week we gotta put.
Speaker 2: What what you mean, play Joe? Milton?
Speaker 5: Come on, I didn say.
Speaker 11: Joe, you're hearing what I said. I said in those moments. This is where you put people out there to get a spark. So yes, for the whole Joe Milton thing, it might have been something to where like, hey, maybe you can galvanize us to just get some points or something like that to show a fight. And it's not necessarily so you could be starting the next week. It's just to pick up momentum. This is all a momentum thing of saying this and that, like, oh we can do this with Joe, Why didn't we do this with somebody else or with the running back?
Speaker 2: Can't it work in the reverse as well?
Speaker 4: Like, all right, the game's done, but let's let's get some good offensive players in there. Let's go out there and score and take it to the to the next game.
Speaker 6: Man, we always stores in the box score, and the game looks a whole lot closer in the box scorer than it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Ravens versus the lines the other day. That is right. This is good question, and boys, something to ask Shoddy, your your your best offensive weapons out with ankle spring. Now you're right guard, first round pick out with right ankle spring. Your left tackle had a couple of rough moments out here. Do we want to risk our quarterback getting hurt, and we got to go for the Green Bay Packers on saying that football head, baby, we look at what, this wasn't our day. We ain't scoring no point. Man, you go up four, take the last three and a half off. We just finished these things, So can we get out of here? So when we see nobody else in his tent turping out.
Speaker 5: Here, I mean everybody get hit it.
Speaker 2: I mean Kitty Clark in the tent. I mean Kitty Clark couldn't go on to t because somebody else was in it.
Speaker 11: And wait, and that's why I'm like, bro at this point in time, like, hey, get all the backups there, like I'd rather that guy get hurt. And then on top of that, these boys got momentum right now. What it ain't nothing more dangerous than somebody having that momentum at the last minute. Oh, you're gonna leave Dak in here? Bet let me see if I can go ahead and take him out for next week. Not saying I'm taking them out in the intent of trying to hurt it player, but it's like, hey, if they're not gonna respect you to protect you, I'm going out here in this man's game, and I'm trying to take everything back. I need my pound to flesh. She right, gas, that's what I'm boy. Hey, go ahead, Dak, got a little gas on him. I'm the sellering baby.
Speaker 5: Let me get sack. And now guess what you're forced with, Joe, And then we're gonna be selling like man.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe, right right right? And when can't you can't co nomo?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Your set more church scrugs, play a sound.
Speaker 13: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge.
Speaker 2: Smoothie King has the.
Speaker 13: Fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery with forty five.
Speaker 2: Grams of protein, zero grams.
Speaker 13: Of addage sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kid.
Speaker 2: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans, This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 14: It's game day and raising cans. If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field. You need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to.
Speaker 2: Order online, are on our app.
Speaker 14: This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 7: Hey Cowboy fans. Keith Davis here forming Cowboys Savanyeth Davis.
Speaker 2: After the apsol.
Speaker 7: We know what separates Hamptons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking Bowld when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icub with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's Blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Back to the Players Lounge, Cowboys Nation, The twenty twenty five Dallas Cowboys schedule is officially here.
Speaker 5: Limited tickets are available. Now you heard that limited tickets.
Speaker 11: Get ready to bring the noise as you watch your Cowboys live at AT and T Stadium when they host the NFC East Rivals, Eagles, Giants, Commanders plus the Packers this week. Yes, you heard it right, Micah, Return of Him, Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings and Call of Duty BC's guy the Cardinals. This is Dallascowboys dot Com Slash ticket or C, the official primary ticketing partners of the Dallas Cowboy At you boyd Hot that boy I had.
Speaker 5: To learn from my mistakes. Hopefully that boy on that one man.
Speaker 2: By Aristocrat gaming boy Hot fire Hot Hot high out.
Speaker 5: I'm just coming here like fifty.
Speaker 2: Stop coming on in, get both tires change, get back on the streets. Anthony Door Sevenball seven eleven is our spot.
Speaker 5: I need to talk to talk.
Speaker 2: Tray Moore is here in the building. That's me very church. Three gentlemen playing Scruggs.
Speaker 5: I have not.
Speaker 2: Uh there a limited tickets. I don't know if he get in the Green Bay game today and this weekend. I don't know if you're getting in for that one. But somebody with a sweet come come December. B BC and Newie, they're both in the sweets. If the Cowboys you're not winning in December, the tickets go quick. I mean they're available available.
Speaker 11: Is it's gonna be available like back in the day where you used to have like the start of the Pepsi again and you get it like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, so let me ask you.
Speaker 6: And I know you guys probably don't know because y'all don't have to buy tickets, But what just a basic ticket for a Cowboy game.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have the alumni joints.
Speaker 4: You get twelve seats and the alumni is gonna hit you for five fifty per ticket Perticutt for the club seats for the lower level.
Speaker 2: I think like three twenty three nineteen.
Speaker 4: I thought it was so it went up sweek costs don't even ask how much you think of sweet costs ten for the game.
Speaker 2: I'm like, for a Thanksgiving game.
Speaker 5: Oh no, don't do that. That's the biggest game.
Speaker 2: That's that's the biggest game.
Speaker 11: Thirty fifteen No by saivenenty five. No, it's forty forty forty for one ticket.
Speaker 2: No for the whole week? Forty bad.
Speaker 5: I believe it. It's Thanksgiving.
Speaker 14: He so so, so.
Speaker 2: That includes does that include everything? So that was no, No, No, it's not.
Speaker 5: No, it does for the concert, I know what the concert.
Speaker 2: No concern about concert.
Speaker 5: They don't know that, don't like.
Speaker 2: I think you sut the pick. So that's why I said thirty. I said thirty. Then my next question is going to be what about what you're going because because you have to order, what are you ordering here? Because there's different different levels of packages that you get. And do you get a person who comes in there? Are they the concierge guy who, hey, let me twist off your wall? You want water? You what kind of alcoholic? There's a whole there's different levels.
Speaker 5: That don't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm talking into it for things. Get my head, man, I hung up the phone so quick when I so so one time, but people paying it.
Speaker 6: Goodell was in town and somehow I got invited to the Cowboy game. Got sitting in Cadelsdell's sweet, right, So.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, he had the cutlery station and everything.
Speaker 6: Like that, you know, like because it is levels to it, because I didn't be in there, so sweets where they ain't had nothing but uhcho and everything else like that. And so if you don't know, the concessions at games is expensive anyway. But like one of the things that I've always heard about the Cowboy concessions is that every beer's twenty dollars and every Hamburger is starting off at twenty dollars.
Speaker 11: You got about seventeen bucks. Then when you get in there to that concession, like you said, you got the cheap nachos. Like I didn't been to the games and concerts at to where they got steak in one part, like when you when I went my nice friends like they church and those guys like them, they got steak in there. They got the nice Waggo burgers. You go to the other one. You still spending that money in that finish in there.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the different levels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta pay that present, so.
Speaker 2: Definitely is very different. So that's why I said thirty. And then you're gonna decide because first of all, there's an alcohol level. Okay, what what you know? What are you purchasing? You know, so your alcohol level gonna be be there. Then it's your meat level. Okay, what we're coming with you? You're sitting up there, they carving up prime rib and something like that. You just coming in with some old some regular wings script.
Speaker 11: In other words, he's trying to say, you got your TT's locker level and then you got level.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, So so when you're talking about that's a but that's another, that's another, and that's really I mean, just to be fair, that's wherever you go. If you go in to Dickey State, if you going to Dickey's Arena, you just going for the rodeo and you're ordering something, it's going to be different levels of the food package you get. So you have to decide, how do I want to go about the church? How many people can you get up in that forty? I want to say, was twenty twenty tickets twenty and.
Speaker 11: You squeeze it if you get an extra five, get those regular tickets but I'm say people are buying Like I said, people aren't buying them rich at least five or six years ago the alcohol, Like you paid that money, but a certain portion of that money that you paid was included with that, So that's what towards the it went towards the food and stuff like that, a certain portion of it, not the whole thing, but at least the portion.
Speaker 5: So if they're not even doing the portion no.
Speaker 2: More forty you might be there to carry me in there, like mister what and.
Speaker 11: You only get two parking passes with that forty and you got you only five exactly, you only I.
Speaker 2: Mean most of the people, a lot of people are this business expense. I mean this place has there's no there's no area that has more fortune five hundred copanies right outs for So the people who are buying these are usually going to be company. If you and look with that many fortune five hundred, A lot of folks who multi million, so they can slide in there too. So I better find a friend, friend, game of the game, a friend friend.
Speaker 11: You said, you brought up what you said, the tickets go low at the end, did the sweet tickets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was just that was that game, like, but the sweet thing usually.
Speaker 5: Like that ain't going man, at the end of the year, the Cowboys keep losing, it.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna be forty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they losing that.
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna be no where.
Speaker 5: It's forty on Thanksgiving. But I'm on the average.
Speaker 2: Okay. So come December fourteenth against Minnesota and because there's only two December home games, and then against the Charges on December twenty first, you know, if they're if they're not winning, you know all of a sudden like anything, man, Well you know he church you called it because they will call you back. They'll call you back.
Speaker 5: We had something open up, dude.
Speaker 2: That's Charlotte called me back the Carolina Panther game. It's one lady stayed on me one time because I thought about going out there for a sweek and she wouldn't stop calling. Yeah, that's it's never been a better time. Family memories and so and and and you think about it. So the Charging game is December twenty first, and this is what will happen to any team. I just got any team. If you lose, it's Christmas time. If you got Christmas tickets right now, you think you can go ahead, push them on out and go get yourself some cash. You're gonna move it, move move, move.
Speaker 5: Right right.
Speaker 2: So so I've told people before, I'm like, hey man, look if you've ever wanted to go and you wanted to go in a discount, look at that. If you know matter fact said it, Yes, my son must go to Green Bay. I'm I say, I don't know. I bet tell Junior this ain't trying to make night right, make junior dreams come true. Night for that kid to be what is that? So I said, I said, you know, if I was you, I'd be looking at December Vikings in charge it because if the team is good, if the team is not good, prices drop. That's everywhere in the league, but but here especially. Hey, look I get people here. Credit man ain't got no time for on losing teams. They got they got the things to do. They'll they'll push them, they will play.
Speaker 5: Tell them that Chief game you have. You want to see, Patty Mahomes the.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 5: Thanksgiving is always gonna be expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks are gonna be different because you are people. It's a holiday time. They want to they want a memory, they want.
Speaker 5: Any we the Chiefs Thanksgiving Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Is Thanksgiving, but after that it's it's the Vikings and the Chargers. Herbert, so that's that could potentially happen. But but Jerry said after the Bears game, he still feels like this is a playoff team. There's a lot of football.
Speaker 6: Of god, it is this now this just jumping into something totally different. How long have the Cowboys been playing this Thanksgiving game since the sixties?
Speaker 5: Because I know I grew up on him.
Speaker 2: All our lives.
Speaker 6: I remember my dad playing games, getting on the plane and the didn't come and eat after like like, b yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you ever like envisioning yourself? Like you bring that up?
Speaker 11: So I grew up at Dallas born and ray, so to see this Thanksgiving game like as a football player, was it like, Hey, I can't wait to play for the Cowboys because I want to get some of that turkey on Thanksgiving Day like that whole moment, Like I feel like time Christmas time and around Thanksgiving time around Dallas like it's it's a different culture with an environment that loves for John.
Speaker 2: Madden made that it was your dad was playing, was playing the game was always here. Yeah, you know they That's been kind of one of the things that happened was that the Cowboys and the Lions had the game at home because nobody else wanted back then, nobody else wanted to play them. So Detroit Dallas was like, Okay, we'll take the games, and tech Shran, being the genie, said he was, hey, I want the games. It means it's going to be on national TV. And one reason why he put the Cowboys in the NFC East is he wonted to have them face the New York market, the Philadelphia market, the DC market where the large televisions were, because it's kind of you think about, why are the Cowboys down here Texas in the East. Text wanted it that way. He always wondered that Billy Washington and New York. He wanted the Cowboys against the big market teams. And it stayed that way. And it's been a very six I mean, the way this thing has been crafted has been outstanding. The way they went about it.
Speaker 5: Who was they made that decision?
Speaker 2: Tram Tex tran one of the uh you know, the one of the geniuses of the team. So chet Text was actually working in Los Angeles and pr and Preet Rosell was his assistant and texts helped helped found the Cowboys and and you know, made it what it was today and the genius behind Texas Stadium all that kind of stuff. So a lot of great ideas came out.
Speaker 5: That's iconic. I didn't even know that, like from tex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that whole impetus of why they didn't so Lamar Hunt, ironically, who lived in Dallas and already the a f L and in the Kansas City chiefs Lamar's like, why do they get these games all the time? Because after a while it became such a powerful draw, the noon game, Lions, You're three o'clock game. The Cowboys like, man, this isn't right. So they tried to take it away. But people are like, nah, man, they they when it wasn't popular any good, these dudes took one for the league and did it. So that's when the genius of the National Football League is fine, you two keep your game. NBC comes in, and now the rest of you get your little taste.
Speaker 5: But get a little, just a little more than So here they.
Speaker 2: Are decide, you know what, we're gonna keep you dudes here and we're gonna make more money. And now you have three games and then they go on Saturday Night and moving in Christmas on people and you know, rubbing the rubbing, the NBA all out Ron man leron games out here, talk about players.
Speaker 11: It's all about the money, that's all. I'm gonna be real with you. Why you even bringing that up. I prefer give me, don't give me these extra grames. I used to hate playing those three games and not getting a paycheck that I needed for that. Like, if you're gonna make me play this game, at least pay me for it. Like, make the stats count.
Speaker 2: It's forty what it's forty six. As we gotta get hunted. We gotta go, we gotta go. Locker rooms open. I gotta get to the locker room very cheap, straight, what you mean? I know he strug for Chris Bean playing downs me out later.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: It's been a
Speaker 1: Production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club