Speaker 1: All right, News round up and information overload our here's a Toulfrey telephone number eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. I think if you look at Arctic frost and now we do know for a fact, it's been confirmed by the Attorney General Pam Bondi, it's been confirmed by the FBI Director Cash Bettel, that there is an investigation into what is a grand conspiracy to influence the outcome of elections and much more, going back to the dirty disinformation dossier, the double standard in terms of applying the law, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute July twenty sixteen. Of course that was mister Higher Honor himself, James Coomi, the dirt, you know, the Faiza warrant, abuse, all the way through Russia, Russia, Russia, all the way through every other issue. You know, the Biden's being protected, the family syndicate. I mean, this is a real investigation. When when they had Jack Smith before Congress, I think one of the best moments was when Congressman Brandon gil Lam Jack Smith were making up his own legal theory as a means of justifying his conduct and in this case specifically about spying on members of Congress and then hiding it with non disclosure orders on top of making payments, which is a separate issue. Here's that exchange.
Speaker 2: In May of twenty twenty three, you also issued subpoenas for toll records of nine US senators and an additional representative.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 4: In May of twenty three we did issue.
Speaker 2: You did, and there were non disclosure orders in conjunction with those subpoenas as well.
Speaker 4: Right, that's correct, consistent with Department policy law.
Speaker 2: So again, nobody would know what you were doing. The senators would, and the representatives would, and the American people wouldn't know what you were doing.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 4: The toll records that we secured in the non disclosure orders were consistent with policy.
Speaker 2: And you knew whenever you're doing that that there was a risk you were violating the speechure debate clause.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 4: The toll record subpene is that we secured, where with the concurrence of the public.
Speaker 2: Conte your own analysis says that you knew there was a risk you were violating the speech or debate clause.
Speaker 3: I have it right here.
Speaker 2: This is an email from John Keller at Public Integrity Section to your team, as you are aware. Quote, as you are aware, there is some litigation risk regarding whether compelled disclosure of toll records of a member's legislative calls violates the speech or debate clause in the DC circuit. That's from your own analysis, right there. So you did know, didn't you.
Speaker 4: So with respect to the item you just put up on the screen, the last sentence states.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh, we're going to get to the last sentence. Okay, we're going to get to the last sentence, and you cite case Lawn here. Quote the bar on compelled disclosure is absolute, is right?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Or do you think that you didn't have to abide by that precedent?
Speaker 4: To be clear, this is not this statement is not from my office. This is the statement.
Speaker 2: This is This is your justification for those penis and indios that you ordered. This was part of your analysis. It's a cursory analysis. I think it's worth noting let's get to that last sentence then.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Given my understanding of the low likelihood that any of the members listed below would be charged, the litigation risk should be minimal here. In other words, you're using a novel legal theory, which you knew was novel, has never been tested by any court. You're not charging any of these members. Nobody's going to know about it because you issued indios. Nobody is going to sue about it. So sue this, So who cares? We're going to do it? Anyways, you walked all over the Constitution throughout this entire process. The gentlemen's time behind are members of Congress, and you know it. It's absolutely disgraceful.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman Brandon Gill joins us now from the great state of Texas. God bless Texas.
Speaker 3: Sean, I'm doing great, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, So a very important exchange in my view. Do you think anything's going to happen with this? Probably the question I could asked the most is yeah, Sean, and you've done great work. You've exposed a lot of corruption and then nothing ever happens. And you know, I try to explain to people a lot, in a lot of cases the statute limitations have run.
Speaker 3: Out, well, that that could be the case. Here. The goal of these hearings, whether we do it on Somali fraud or about Jack Smith or anybody else. The goal of the hearings is to develop the information to bring a case to dj CA and then used to prosecute people who have been who have engaged in illegal activity. It seems like jack Smith probably did engage in quite a bit of illegal things throughout this entire investigation. Remember this whole Arctic frost investigation began with testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson that was completely debunked. Then they used information from the January sixth Select Committee, which was run by Democrats for Democrats that was highly political. And then of course Jackson, by.
Speaker 1: The way, is do you believe a crime took place? Because apparently all of the records involving I called the Predetermined Outcome made for primetime movie the novel that was the January sixth hearings. I mean, they used Cassidy Hutchinson, but not the driver of the vehicle that they had testified that Donald Trump never tried to commandeer the car that he was being driven in that day. But you know, a hearsay witness, We'll put that person up because that person heard that Donald Trump tried.
Speaker 3: To Right, We're going to base this entire DOJ Special Investigation off of hearsay and then use that to start justifying tapping, collecting phone data on sitting Republican congressman and sitting Republican senators, including the then Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy. And they were doing this all in order to do to get one person, and that was to get President Trump press charges against him influenced the results of the twenty twenty election. I mean, this is throughout this entire process, just walked all over the content Institution, violating the speech or debate clause, for one, by collecting data on sitting Republican congressmen around the time of a major vote, and you mentioned it earlier, in order to sort of justify himself. We have the internal analysis that Jack Smith used to get these phone taps, and even their own analysis said that we believe that there is some litigation risk, but we're going to do it anyways. We're going to do it anyways because we're not collecting data or we're not pressing charges rather on these members of Congress. So we're going to concoct an entirely new legal theory that says that this is okay. Remember this legal theory has never been tested in any court, and we're going to slap Indos on it non disclosure order so nobody knows what we're doing. In other words, this is probably illegal, but here's some new legal theory that we're going to use to justify it, and nobody's going to know, so we're going to do it anyways. I mean, that was the analysis. It was about a paragraph long legal analysis that Jack Smith used, and this was so flagrantly unconstitutional, but that's what we were dealing with, and that's what we're trying to get to the bottom of still right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really is remarkable. They knew all these top members of Congress and the Senate. They know who they called, where the call was made from, they knew the location of where they made the call, the location of who received the call. I mean, this is so invasive and atrusive. Wouldn't you normally, you know, under you know, the Fourth Amendment, have protections against unreasonable search and seizure.
Speaker 3: Of course you would, And I think Jack Smith knew that, and that's why he wanted to keep all of this private. In conjunction with those with those phone tamps, the subpoenas that he issued, he also issued non disclosure orders. And I found that the non disclosure order related to Kevin McCarthy particularly interesting because he referred to in that order that he sent to a judge, referred to Kevin McCarthy, the sitting Republicans Speaker of the House, as a flight risk. As if you think that Kevin McCarthy is going to hop on a plane and fly to Argentina and live his life as a fugitive. I mean, that is insane. And yet that was the justification that he brought brought forward with a judge. Now they try to claim that those those ndos are just sort of standard form letters, but we also have the indos that they used to collect data on Senator Cruz and other senators, and they don't refer to them as a flight risk.
Speaker 1: So this wellplain explain to me how the January sixth committee was able to destroy or I guess they're missing all of the records because I assume and suspect, let's put it that way, maybe a better word. I suspect they got rid of those records because they knew it would be incriminating with the new Trump administration coming in, and they were not going to leave any evidence behind.
Speaker 3: I think you're right there. And you know, the amazing thing about this whole Arctic frost investigation that we're doing to oversee what happened is most of them ormation we have isn't coming from the FBI. And that's not a reflection on cash. Butttel, he's been great. It's because the people who were engaged in this knew what they were doing is wrong. They destroyed documents, they hid documents. What we have here is information that we got from whistleblowers primarily I mean, I mean, they knew what they were doing was wrong. You know, typically if you want to hide what you're doing, you probably have something on your conscience that you know what you're doing in this context is illegal and unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with Congressman Brandon Gilla, Texas on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred nine four one Sean. As we continue, we continue with Brandon Gill, Congressman Texas. Then we'll get to your calls coming up eight hundred nine four one Sean. As we roll along this Tuesday, let me ask you about it. Well, it's kind of related. Everything in Washington's related, and for those that don't know. By the way, there was an announcement earlier that we reported on the House did pass this bill to end the government shutdown, at one point two trillion dollars spending package to end the partial government shutdown. Today it cleared a bipartisan vote under the insistence of President Trump. I don't know what's going to happen if Democrats want to run on defunding the Department of Homeland Security and eliminating ICE. I'm all in favor of that, because the American people and overwhelming numbers won't want that, and it won't go over well and it won't end the way they think it will end. But you know, you had written Mitch McConnell asking his committee. And this goes back sometime on the issue of the Save Act and how eighty three percent of Americans want proof of citizenship to vote. The House did their job with it, the Senate needed to do theirs. Where are we with that.
Speaker 3: That's something that we're continuing to push. The shutdown. It is over. We've got the bill pass out of the House today, but I think that the fight on the save back still remains, and we've still got a DHS Appropriations Bill that we're going to be working on there as well, And I agree. I'd love to hear Democrats run this next election cycle on defunding ICE and you know, reopening up the borders and all of the things that stopping all of the things we got a mandate to do last fall. But with the Save Act, this is something that the vast majority of Americans, including Democrats, agree with it. The American people do not want illegal aliens, are foreign nationals influencing our election system. I mean, that's a core part of American stock.
Speaker 1: A big part of it, though, is proof of citizenship. Now I've said we need, we need national standards, voter ID, signature verification, pain of custody control, runny mail in ballots. They should be under a camera's watch from the minute it enters any voting facilities so nobody can tamper with it, updated voter rolls, partisan observers, and every precinct watching the voting all day and the vote counting all night. I'd prefer paper ballots myself. Why would Democrats be against that?
Speaker 3: You know, I think the Democrats believe that this is an existential political battle for them because their whole ticket towards long term electoral politics in the US is allowing foreign nationals and illegal aliens to vote. I mean, that was the core premise behind open borders for four years under Joe Biden. We'll let us miss so, in.
Speaker 1: Other words, we'll let you come in, we won't vet you. Among you will be murderers, rapists, kyle molesters, known terrorists, cartel members, and gang members, and then we'll give you something of great value, American citizenship and wink, wink, we hope you vote for US. Is that what it was.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it was. And on top of that, illegal aliens being in the United States are counted in the census, which impacts congressional apportionment, meaning the number of congressmen that each state gets. So blue states get bigger representation than red states do because they tend to be the states where you have more sanctuary juris dictions. So this entire, this entire open border's agenda from the left was intended to systematically rig America's elections in favor of the left.
Speaker 1: Look, the polls show this isn't popular. I think it's in the high eighties in terms of the percentage of Americans that want proof of citizenship to vote. If you look at the actual numbers, and I went over this last night, the number of people that want illegal immigrants and home is in the upper sixties. It's breathtaking to me. The Democrats have now staked out this hill where they want a defund dismantle of no bail laws. Reimagine the police open borders.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they are fighting against ice, supporting the worst of the worst criminals and attacking them and smearing and slandering them. They voted for the largest tax increase in history. They have you know, they have married themselves to the climate alarmist religious cult, and Republicans voted for the largest tax reduction in history. I'm like, okay, I'll take a choice election like that every day of the week.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, you're exactly right. I mean, this is the same party who told the American people that boys can become girls and boys should be playing in girls' sports and thought that that would be politically popular. And this isn't a party that's particularly known for living in reality. But the bet that they've made, they think that, however unpopular, open borders are, however unpopular, just wildly unchecked spending. Is what we can do is bring these people in and we will tell them you vote for Democrats and we'll give you amnesty. And that's the plan. That is their electoral strategy. They can't win over voters in the country currently through logic or through any kind of compelling political argumentation, so they've got to rake the elections.
Speaker 1: All right, we appreciate your time. Brandon gil Congressman Texas. Thank you, sir. Keep up the good work. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Now did you see or hear were you watching this week Weekend? Any of the Grammys? You like me? I didn't watch it, but I saw the highlights of it. You know Billie Eilish, I do? Okay, Now, did you know that Billie Eilish said that we all live on lands that were stolen?
Speaker 5: I did hear that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you know that Billie Eilish has a three million dollar home.
Speaker 5: I do know that.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was railing against ice and insisting that no one is illegal on stolen land. That was the comment that she made. She has a three million dollar mansion in Los Angeles, and now It was a little background checked by The New York Post. The indigenous inhabitants of the La Basin, known as the First Angelinos, said they appreciate Eilish's sentiment. However, they noted the performers never come back to them directly insisted the next time she explicitly referenced them. Quote, Eilish has not contacted our tribe directly regarding her property. We do value the instance when public figures provide visibility to the true history of our country, and it is our hope that in future discussions, the tribe can explicitly be referenced to ensure the public understands that the Greater Los Angeles Basin remains part of their territory. Huh, I'm sure she's.
Speaker 5: Going to sell our house right away. Absolutely. Really what she should do is she should, with her own money, turn it into some sort of incredible museum. To pay homage, as you would say to.
Speaker 6: All of.
Speaker 4: It was too easy. I had to do it. Homage.
Speaker 1: Homage, right, it's homage. It's not homage like you usually say.
Speaker 5: I do say homage, but I was teasing.
Speaker 1: You, but homage.
Speaker 5: She really should turn it into the trial.
Speaker 1: Not sauce. It's it's not sauce. It's not it is it always is. Hand over.
Speaker 5: She should hand it over and turn it into a museum, and pay for her home to be turned into the museum, to pay homage to the tribe, and really just do it all in her own dime, to show that she's committed.
Speaker 1: She is committed to the effort. You're butchering the King's English. Just for the record, all right, this is the this is one weird story. Joe Biden, her ex husband, arrested yesterday on charges he murdered his wife in their Delaware home in December. Guy, his name is William Stevenson, previously married to the former First Lady. He's been hit with first degree murder charges for allegedly killing his current spouse at their Oaks Hill. You know, according to the house at Oaks Hill in Delaware, cops resounded domestic dispute, found her unresponsive on the floor. What the hell is that? And you know there was an article about the woman from Arkansas that hunter had a child with the girl. There was a picture of the little girl she was. She was just adorable. How do you as a as a father? I'm not saying you have to stay with somebody. I'm just saying, how about if you bring a child into this world, you got to you gotta man up and be responsible, take care of your kids. Man, that's just yeah.
Speaker 5: But he doesn't see it like that. He told her he didn't want that kid. He told her to handle it, and she said, no, I don't believe in that. I'm gonna have the baby. He's like, all right, you're on your own.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, you know, people saying she's a former stripper, I don't care what she did for a living. They had a consensual relationship, she had a child, and then the worst part is the President and first Lady ignored her at the time, Joe Biden and Joe Biden wouldn't even acknowledge their own granddaughter.
Speaker 5: Honestly, in the long run, I think it's a really good thing. I don't even know why this woman wants anything from these people.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's actually not a bad analysis. I don't maybe you know, I do know people that get divorced and then like one parent just skips out and they just check out and they just go away, And it's actually in the best interest of the kids that that person is gone. There are horrible people that are not meant to be parents.
Speaker 5: It's totally true.
Speaker 1: So I met Savannah guf Thrie one time, and now I knew Katie Kirk. Never liked Katie Kirk. Katie Kirk was not a nice person. It just wasn't every time I used to remember, I used to do all those shows GMA and The View and the Today Show and all those shows. I don't do that crap anymore. I don't need it. I don't need them. But anyway I met her, she could not have been nicer just and I'm just straight up telling you, she was a very genuine nice person. Wasn't triggered or offended that Sean Hannity, the Conservative is there. She didn't care. And I met her, talked to her a little bit, really liked her. I feel terrible for her because, you know, the sheriff out there saying that her eighty four year old mother did not leave on her own from their residence on Saturday night, and you know, more details are coming out and they think that she might have was likely snatched from her bed in her home. And Pema County Sheriff Chris Nanos, you know, said to CBS, I can't think of the last time we're in the middle of the night in someone's bed. An eighty four year old woman disappeared on us. We believe she was taken out against her will. Now I think she had a ring tone, one of those ringtone everyone's would really have simply safe. They're just so much, it's so superior. But ringtone is pretty good. I guess it's better than nothing. But they think this woman was abducted from her home. And I you know, why would anyone want to abduct an eighty four year old woman that apparently was not doing well healthwise? It's terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they said after twenty four hours that she was going to be in bad shape because she's going to need her medicine. I have ring and I have to say, you know, I actually have ring ends. Simply say if I have two systems, but and I've had simply save for years and then we had it ring on for another reason. Anyways, more details than you need, but the point is.
Speaker 1: You've got Have you gotten the updated AI generated outdoor Guard Protection for simply I haven't.
Speaker 5: I haven't gotten need to update.
Speaker 1: It because it is like it's the next generation on steroids. It's incredable.
Speaker 5: So they have they have a great program and it works really great, and we've kept it for years.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you that I have facial recognition, I have recording all day long that lasts for years. It just is a scary environment because the left is is so radicalized to me, and you know how chilling is it for Savannah Guthrie and her eighty four year old mom. What looks like a ransom note being reported, As we said earlier by TMZ, it's scary.
Speaker 5: It is scary, And what's more scary is it's like, Okay, if they pay this ransom, do they get their mom back? Has this person already hurt their mom? Like we said it before. You know, again, she hasn't had her medication in twenty four hours. It's been thirty six, I think, or forty hours since she's been missing. And it's a really scary thing.
Speaker 1: We're praying for Savannah's mom. It sounds terrible. The only thing I'm going to add to it, and it's separate in the part, it's just the commentary. I think we should give the proper amount of attention in the hopes of finding this woman, and everybody now in the country knows this woman is missing and knows what she looks like. That's a good thing. However, in the month of January, one hundred and thirty some odd people shot nearly thirty dead in Chicago, nobody knows one name. And then all of the people that have been raped and murdered and victims of violent crime and child molestation that Ice has been arresting, that never gets put into perspective by the legacy media mob. Now they might not seem related in many many ways, they're not. However, you know, with all the concern rightly that we're giving Savannah Guthrie's mom, why don't we give concern about You know, this is like the Democrats not standing for Lake and Riley's family or Joscelyn Nungarry's family. You know, either you care about humanity or you don't. You know, black lives matter. Every life matters to me. I believe God created every man, woman, and child on this earth. I don't like it when people are raped and murdered and victims of violent crime. And you can't think of a worse punishment for a child molestor In my mind, I agree with.
Speaker 5: You, and I will and I will say I read a story yesterday about it gentleman whose daughter was snatched out of her bed and there was a child predator that was registered in the area. He was released because all across these Blue cities we have lowered the incarceration time for people who commit any type of pedophilia, which is beyond me. And this guy climbed into her window, took this child and was in the process of raping her, and her father came and killed him and rescued his daughter, and he went to jail. He's now out of jail and running for Congress, which is kind of amazing in and of itself. But those are the stories we don't hear about every single day. So while I love that, you know people are paying attention and praying for Savannah Guthrie, I wish they prayed for everybody this way.
Speaker 1: I wish they played then I think if we did and people, I wish people appreciated ice. Anyway, let me get to our phones. Eight hundred nine to point one. Shawn is on number Greg and Tennessee what's up? Greg? How are you glad you called Sir Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi Sean. It's good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Uh, pleasure, pleasure is mine circle? Did you call?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we go way back to I don't know, nineteen eighty nine when you used to fill him for Rush. So I've listened to you for a long time.
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't hear that first show at Rush the Golden EIB, Mike Fell and Rush comes back from vacation, Don Hannity and to the Golden IB microphone. I mean, is there anybody that was more good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Every other There were people that never understood Rush, and it cracked me up because he had his tongue in his cheek the whole time, and that was so stupid.
Speaker 6: He was a great guy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The reason why I'm calling it I have a Well, first of all, you know, there's I'm sure there's tens of thousands of people around the world that want to become US citizens and they go they do things like they go to the US embassies wherever they're you know, whatever country they're in, and they do things the proper way. So my question is how many of those people are bumped or even denied because of all the illegal immigration into our country. You know, the millions that come here illegally how does that affect legal immigration. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean there's a fundamental unfairness to it, and people don't want to bring that part up. Look, what I want ICE to do is to first prioritize all the violent criminals to make our street streets, town cities more safe and secure. As it relates to the people that enter this country illegally, I think that we have a system in place that works perfectly. They self deport we pay for their airfare home, we give them money in their pocket, and the right to come in legally after we vet them. I think that is has got to be a penalty. And I'm quoting Barack Obama when I say that, However, that that's not the immediate problem. The immediate problem are the murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, gang members, known terrorists in the country. I would prioritize them first, which is what they're doing.
Speaker 6: I agree with that. However, I want them all to leave because the people that do it legally are probably going to be a better benefit to our country and help our country not be a a you know, a bad thing to our country. They're going to take from us instead of get to us as you know, as American citizens, and cost us money.
Speaker 1: And of course it's costing untold hundreds of billions of dollars. And this is the the This is why I like Lindsay Graham's bill. It will totally completely codify once and for all that sanctuary cities and states have to be abolished. And they're not going to get any taxpayer support if they don't because they're aiding a betting and obstructing. And it has to end. It has to and they do it. They've institutionalized this law breaking. It has to stop. All right. That's gonna wrap things up for today. We will have the latest Savannah Guthrie. This TMZ blockbuster now looks like there might be a ransom note. We're following that. Nancy Grace will join us on that. We will have the latest on the immigration in sanity or a Fleischer writes. Previous Senator Tom Cotton will join us. We are officially officially on a RAN Watch Trisha McLachlan, Tommy larn and much more. Set your DVR tonight, Hannity nine Eastern News. You will never get from the legacy media mob. That's why you should set your DVR. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.