Speaker 1: How you doing every Well, welcome to Get Loud podcast. Oh, we expanded the show. Sean was saying, maybe he's gonna join the show now on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going We got lond and we got smooth. We're gonna switch things up now. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sean say this show belongs to him. Now Get Loud with Shaun.
Speaker 4: Spree Hey sounds better and I am him. He like, I'm just here for I Candy.
Speaker 2: Well, don't forget. You can always call the show. Here's the here's the landline right here.
Speaker 3: We do have a landline.
Speaker 1: Seven O three seven two six seven four one nine. It's seven O three seven two six seven four one nine. We hear your voice, smails. We got them and we're gonna play some at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the show.
Speaker 2: Before we get started. We have to squash something right now.
Speaker 3: Please put it out there.
Speaker 1: Jinks, Oh, Mike, because Logan said this last week joking around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me, give me, give me you hill on the show.
Speaker 2: I am not a Cowboys fan.
Speaker 3: Say it again.
Speaker 2: I am not a Cowboys fan at Texas. I'm a long one. I am not a Cowboys fan. I hate the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Proved so, ruthfless. So do you think in his closet he has a belt buckle?
Speaker 5: He for sure grew up in a pair of boots. He for sure grew up a pair of Dallas Cowboy for tamlers. For sure, I could see him.
Speaker 2: Oh this is gonna make boots though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he's a cowboy fan.
Speaker 3: He still got the boot.
Speaker 4: No, did he have a pair of cowboy pajamas growing up? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you know how it was actually growing up? I was an Eagles fan growing up.
Speaker 3: Oh that's even what I know.
Speaker 1: But you know why though, You remember back in the early eighties when Wilbert Montgomery was he sat behind my mom at acu Ablen Christians. So of course you have a running back six next to your mom. Yeah, oh that's great. But I grew out that. I've been here for twenty years. Man, I'm a commander's guy.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I believe you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Logan did not believe you, and evidently the fan base did not believe you. So that's why we had to clean that pali right now. But hey, don't worry. For a fact, I know he's a cowboy fan because his daddy played for the Cowboys, and I used to always tell him that when we was in the locker room. We lost to the Cowboy one day and I like, is you is you really a cowboy deep down the side because you don't see.
Speaker 4: Man right right? So it was macis t O just kept going scoring on you.
Speaker 6: So but I know for a fact he had cowboy pajamas growing up.
Speaker 5: For a fact, man, that makes me think about y'all talking about the Cowboys. I mean we played them, had to be oh seven O eight yeah, oh seven ye blue get the he get the match up, Greg waits.
Speaker 4: We're in the meeting room.
Speaker 3: Sean, you got you got to yo, Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 4: Got got locked him in. You lock you this.
Speaker 5: Your guys were don't worry about the other. Sean played the first half, he balled for three quarters.
Speaker 6: No, no, he balls out, You ball out, you ball out.
Speaker 4: That first half won that game. All of a sudden, Oh my calve shot, shot what to be seen? We lost that. Demn left.
Speaker 3: My calf.
Speaker 5: You left us Ford because it's Redskins. Didn't know how to practice. These guys know to practice the.
Speaker 4: Practice.
Speaker 3: I'm a ferrari.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: London is right, you let us down, because you.
Speaker 4: Know that's a lie where you left. I don't mean he who go who gonna get the match up for you? Who gonna take over the match up? It once smooth. They gave it. They gave it the Carlos.
Speaker 6: No, this is what they did when I put them. When I moved to the right corner, they don't move me. Alright, I don't do none of that. They got one corner that they know. Grand Wits had already told them. I know who's gonna be there every Sunday, You not him, not none of it, all right. So at the end of the day, even when it was me Carlos, the hard hand blue.
Speaker 7: The right corner the whole entire time, all right, Sometimes just look at don't believe people words, believe their actions like that, you do believe the actions.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the Cowboys. But so j you're not cowboys fan.
Speaker 6: Uh No, you grew up a Cowboys fan. I'm sorry you had to. And my daddy played for the Cowboys. I would have too.
Speaker 4: He grew up with cowboys pajamas.
Speaker 3: Yes he did, Yes, he did. He told me one day right when he finished retired.
Speaker 4: I was a cowboy fan.
Speaker 6: And did he walked out. That's how he retired, all right. So at the end of the day, this Cowboys debated.
Speaker 4: I'm excited about the season.
Speaker 1: Man, you gott thinking whether or not he wants to be a part of this show.
Speaker 2: He was like at first they.
Speaker 4: Did, No, I mean we need some professional special jouralusy. Yes, makers, none of us already talked about being played.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, it ain't but one cone up here when the whole year without giving up to damn paid.
Speaker 4: But one that's what happens with you don't play.
Speaker 3: I played the entire showing it every game.
Speaker 4: Wait, you ain't give up one touchdown the whole sound.
Speaker 6: The two seasons I played, I played four hundred and ninety three snaps, no touchdown.
Speaker 4: No touchdown, no touchdown. That's impressive.
Speaker 6: Only four callers that did it? Meet you, Davids white Court or something.
Speaker 3: He's never done it.
Speaker 4: What year was ninety eight?
Speaker 3: That's a lie.
Speaker 5: When I was defensive second and defensive player yet but I don't want anyceptions for a test sounds.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But let's not talk about our personal accolades were talking about training.
Speaker 1: Can well, you guys are dressed to be cool because you guys actually did the work this morning.
Speaker 2: And you'll give me a hard time because I come strolling in a little.
Speaker 6: Bit looking casual, just feeling good out on your slip on doctor shows in there, we can tell how you're working.
Speaker 3: And we just sweated. We're just in there.
Speaker 1: We've been well, you don't just talk about it. You're there, you're looking at the act. You're talking to guys. So what's one thing that stood out this morning? You said, all right, this is kind of popping to me.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 5: What really impressed me and I mentioned this on the on the commands in the show. The coaching, Yeah, you know, the detail of the coaching, and we were focused on the defensive. We watched the d line, the linebackers, and the second day and then even with the second day, they had them broken up in three different groups.
Speaker 4: They had the safeties, then goes into the corners.
Speaker 5: Just the amount of details in Hollywood drilling those guys and just the little details that they were emphasizing things like that. That really impressed me because that tells me that they this staff really cares about the details and those are something great.
Speaker 4: That's the way defenses are great. They pay attention to the small thing.
Speaker 5: Ye they said it though, And I think for me, you know, normally by this being almost a week in the camp, putting padge on you and it is energy around having padgs on because the guy's gonna come out like how we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna hit a little bit. But it's been like that every day. Yeah, you think it would die off. It's not.
Speaker 3: The energy is there yea.
Speaker 5: And London we talked about it last week. You talked about it was like, man, everybody's not ready for this level of camp. And I'm just blown away that these guys look like they are enjoying playing football out there running to the ball, a long athletic receivers, making place quarterback and great throws, D line of office line competing.
Speaker 4: Everybody's out there with high energy and making place.
Speaker 6: Like y'all said, I'm very impressed with just no wasted motions at practice, No dead periods where I see guys.
Speaker 3: Hanging around doing nothing, grouping up.
Speaker 6: No, it's just everybody eyes on the prize and practice just none stops were stopping and we're stopping and going.
Speaker 3: We're going like even when the when they doing sem on seven the d line, no line.
Speaker 6: They down there doing one on one pass rush drills like they're making sure that everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: And I love coaching stads like that.
Speaker 6: Like the worst thing you can ever do to a professional football player is put him on a football field and he be indecisile because he don't know what you're gonna call and why you're gonna call it and what's going on. I think these guys know what's going on, because these guys they're force feeding it right now down their throat and saying, hey, you either gonna learn it and not learn it, but you're gonna learn it how to do it my way. And I think this is gonna bring the best idea.
Speaker 5: When you said something about the coaching staff and this, maybe think back when when the staff was being put together and we talked about all these different you know, components. You had a couple of former head coaches, yea, the defensive staff that they put together and all the like. On paper, this is a great staff, But then when you see them out on the grass and see them coaching and coaching these guys up and it's taking place on the offensive side as well. Just the details and how they're demanding excellence each and every practice.
Speaker 1: And Sean, when you say it's interesting, when you say, hey, this might not be for everyone, I mean, ultimately that's a good thing, right, because you're gonna read out the competitors versus those who just can't hang right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on a team like this, you know, you know, after what I say, you know, over the last couple of days of watching practice, like, there's gonna be some really good players get cut because this team and way they they built it, from free agency to the the players they drafted to some of the guys that we talked about it again on the sideline, they turned over the roster and they got some dudes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if you're not matching that energy, if you're not out there paying attention to detail, you're not out there just competing at a high level with that type of level of energy.
Speaker 6: It's not for everybody. No, it's not for everybody. Like playing for Greg Williams ain't for everybody. I'm like, get these guys hell all the time.
Speaker 4: But I knew what London was gonna brand.
Speaker 3: I knew what gonna bring. And if you ain't gonna be kind of teetering at that level, you ain't gonna play with us. We're gonna tell coach, don't put you on.
Speaker 4: The field with us.
Speaker 3: And we ain't really quiet. We ain't quiet like that. We'll be like, nah, he can't really play with us. It's fine, he'll back up.
Speaker 6: But I like that because then that's the standard. The standard is the standard. And I think this is what this coaching staff is saying. This is the floor, not what the ceiling is. That's up to us. But here go to floor.
Speaker 1: So what about defensively, You guys are all defensive guys, so I'm sure you gotta put that over on the defense a little bit extra. What did you see defensively either today, over the past couple of days, past week.
Speaker 2: We think, all right, this is really standing out to me.
Speaker 3: It's just the roster itself.
Speaker 6: Like the one thing about the league is we watch each other. I don't have to be on your team to watch you play and perform. We know some of these free agents were getting they extended. Some of these guys I made it to this certain level, like Bobby Wagon, I want to stay at.
Speaker 3: This certain level. Some guys feel like they didn't get a fair shot.
Speaker 6: If one thing I can say this coaching stuff did and I've heard coach say this, when we got this roster, we want to make sure the.
Speaker 3: Middle was stacked of the roster.
Speaker 6: Because you can only have so many high end guys in the lower end guy. They say they replace the middle and make sure they had double the type players that play at that level. So that's telling me they want a constant And I think I like the way they kind of saying They saying it without saying it. They even say it when they ask you about James Dans. We got everybody'll started on this team. You don't know which week you started, all right, But when it comes to us on defense, hey I got nineteen, I got twenty starters.
Speaker 3: Everybody on here can play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I hear that.
Speaker 5: But with that being said, you can make your middle strong, but at some point, somebody's gonna have to be the superstar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had somebody had to do it.
Speaker 5: I will I will say this about London, and which is important because we're gonna talk about Bobby potentially, you know line, we're gonna I'm quite sure it's gonna come around to Bobby being a leadership and getting lined lined up. That's that is important to have a guy and you were excel at getting this lined up and getting the defense lined up. I'm thinking of superstars. I'm thinking on the defense side of the ball. I'm thinking Alan the pain. They got to continue the dominance. Those two guys right now, the two that jumped the stick in my mind, who could be the game changers at Dallas? Coach had Michael Parsons, we gotta find the superstar the middle of the packs.
Speaker 4: Smooth.
Speaker 5: You gotta have a Shan Springs that can make a difference at any time in the game.
Speaker 2: You mean that guy got to.
Speaker 4: Smooth to.
Speaker 3: We really need to.
Speaker 4: He got us for the.
Speaker 3: Correct all week. I got him, Coach, We show.
Speaker 4: Up game that in the game is not on TV. Checked the fact, that's not that I say that. Check the facts.
Speaker 5: Hey, we need to what I'm gonna what I'm really watching it and I know eventually we'll figure out who's that gonna be. Who that is, who's gonna be our dominant edge rusher? Yeah on edge rush shirt.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know.
Speaker 5: We brought in Durrance Durrance Armstrong, Yeah, from Dallas. He's he's played well for Dallas. And a limited amount of playing time. Now he's gonna play a lot more. It's gonna be asked to do it. Be a be a major pass rusher for us. Bring over here, he's doing that. Now we'll see Calvian farrellan flair yea Cleveland fair. So it's great to have pressure in the middle, but you also have to have some guys coming off the edge because you don't want to have a situation where you're having to blitz linebackers all the time, even though Frankie louv is a great blitzer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to be able to get it a lot of times.
Speaker 5: If you can have four guys that rush the quarterback and kind of get out of the quarterback like that, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna pay some bills.
Speaker 1: They We're gonna play fill in the blank based on what you guys have seen in the past week. Before we do that, we got to tell you about Seat Geek ranking news. Commanders fans are gonna want to hear it is official. Seat Geek is now the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. The delas finalized. There the newest member of the Commander's family. If you haven't heard the name yet you get used to it because you'll hear it all season long. Doesn't matter if you're buying or selling tickets to Commander's games or any other live event in the DV.
Speaker 2: Seat Geek is the place to do it. The new official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. So Commander's fans can fan.
Speaker 3: That's a professional, right, then let's go fine baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here we go. Make sure you call us on the house phone. Yes, who likes to call it?
Speaker 1: Seven O three seven two six seven four one nine seven O three seven two six seven four one nine Let us know what you think. Leave your comments in the comments section.
Speaker 2: And no, I'm not a Cowboys hey.
Speaker 3: First of all, Cowboys fan, help my fault.
Speaker 6: There's no coincidence while we got to be a sponsors out of all the show.
Speaker 4: No coincidence. Why we do what's the name of the show? Get loud?
Speaker 3: You understand, ain't getting with That's why Michael Jackson, that's why we got the seat Geeks of the World, the bid three six fives.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got Dune This's Airport as a sponsor.
Speaker 6: We're different than get right, Yeah, We're different than them, So filling the blank, let's start an offense from what you guys have seen to the started training camp.
Speaker 2: Filling the blank. Blank was a difference maker.
Speaker 4: Well, Terry.
Speaker 5: Terry is always a difference maker. He showed up multiple times. A guy who's also shown flashes has been Austin Eckler, you know, being has a run and also catching passes.
Speaker 4: I think he's He's.
Speaker 5: Shown a lot in these few days of training to camp. To me, I would say, b rob Yeah, yeah, I think Robinson when you think about his his physical statue, you think about it, he's just a runner.
Speaker 4: But man, he made some catches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can catch the ball, he can run some routes, he can grab some matchups in the past game.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna go totally left for all of y'all.
Speaker 6: On offense, Cliff Kingsbury was the difference maker. I saw a couple of people running wide open. Now, either you drew that up on the offense with your pin. We mess it up on defense with the call. But when I see it over and I see it again, now I'm saying offensive coordinator, he over there cooking. He's trying to figure things out. So I'm gonna go coach Cliff kings Beery.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting too if you think about all those elements together.
Speaker 1: Right, you got b rob physical back, you got Eckler who do a lot of different things, and you have a coordinator now who can use all those skills sets together.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got Terry and you have Terry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you got Terry. There was a couple of times where where zach Ertz pop too. Yeah, he made some plays as well. He's made some plays. So think about this when you look at this offense. We're gonna have so many weapons to get the ball to. Yeah, you mentioned we talked about off the backs and their versatility either as runners and we're catching the ball out of the backfield match up problems, Terry. You know, Johann, we haven't evenson. I absolutely expect a bounce back season for Johann. The kid is too good of a football They had the type of season he had a year ago. He's too good of a football player.
Speaker 3: He'll be your bounce back dude of the year.
Speaker 2: Here's another one.
Speaker 1: Blank had the biggest splash splash play at practice I seen.
Speaker 3: I can't say this.
Speaker 6: This is the biggest play but I would probably say fararoll. He tipped the ball when they was doing red zone. Yeah, tipped it high in the air. Somebody almost picked it off in the back of the end zone. Because on defense, tip balls is pickball. That's how we feel.
Speaker 3: So in my D line, I don't need.
Speaker 6: You to get sacks out the time, but if you can get your hands up disrupted the cup of pays. Like I always say, great defense is at least knocked down two or three passes a game.
Speaker 4: So saying he was defensive player, it's.
Speaker 6: The deep ball, the teary like deep bottle teary. But isn't that Colin Farrell?
Speaker 3: I liked that play.
Speaker 4: Who you got Colin Farrell. I don't know if it's another actor.
Speaker 2: In the season like.
Speaker 5: Colin Cleveland Ferrell, even Colin Farrell actor. Okay, a splash pay, you know what it is. I would have to say it's been some tight coverage out there. Again, it's been the backs who I've seen getting the most separation. I was actually shocked to see. I didn't know be Robs like that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: They didn't utilize him like that because coming out of Alabama, he didn't catch a lot of passes. Yeah, he caught up with thirty balls during the last season.
Speaker 4: Yes, but yeah he didn't.
Speaker 5: He obviously had some explosive plays, like I think it was like a six year seven yard strong that he took down sideline. But you know when you see it in person, because you see him, he's like, oh he physical, typical Alabama running back, and then he looks smooth man. He looks smooth running round and maybe you know, we know Echler. Everybody knows what he brings to the table. Yeah, he's a He's a nightmare on the West coast. He's been killing the AFC West for years, so people know that. So for me, the big splash player had to be that corner rock to be robbed, right, that was That was a great one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh the Chaos fourteen he had a great catch yep. Yeah, so I'm gonna say that was a great splash player.
Speaker 1: Let's go to defense now, because I know swoots down to talk about defense. Here, I am you here, Coach Quinn talk about dog gas competitors.
Speaker 2: Yes, so on defense, who has been a dog gas competitor?
Speaker 6: Bobby Wagner, mister Yellow Jacket himself is a dog as competitor because the one thing I already know about him, he gonna swap that paint. See, I like my middle linebacker to show back up in the huddle with the other team paint going down their head.
Speaker 3: We have well, yeah, we used to his name with more because Washington.
Speaker 5: I had so much paint paint on my helmet like I had my helmet.
Speaker 6: Do let him get loved to show back in in the help, I mean back in the huddle.
Speaker 3: I knew what team we was playing. I knew because he would I see some some paint.
Speaker 6: Sap right there, so must I will give him that all right?
Speaker 5: For me, it had to be you know, I was looking at the corners earlier when were standing Money Davis, Mike Davis out there competing, big long, athletic guy.
Speaker 3: They want to give him a chance to start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was competing to that man.
Speaker 5: Since we on the podcast, we talked about her helmets and paint swapping this, and we talked about the Cowboys. This made me think about a cowboy moment. We're playing the Cowboys and uh, the Marco Murray tried to stiff Army on the side. There's nothing you can do more disrespectful to a defensive player. This stiff try to stiff onm you, I said, Man, I knock that from star off your helm.
Speaker 3: Like wow, I'm just saying, oh my goodness, you got to him.
Speaker 5: That you want. We got the pants on for the first time today, and I just went back into that mold man went back into that that moment.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about that, because you know that feeling. Never I would think, I don't know, but you got certainly do. When you see it happening, you kind of get caught up in a little bit like yeah, part of me because mentally you always you can do it forever.
Speaker 4: Physically you get get caught up in what moment.
Speaker 2: Get caught up in the I did I can still do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what part have you said? Have you seen? I looked up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for a wrestlers at the end of the day, you do get caught up in I want to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my body will not lit let you do it. I did.
Speaker 6: This is when I think we really get caught up up when we see a guy make a mistake that we.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have made.
Speaker 6: Then we like, I could have made that play man, but we we respect what goes into them guys getting on their field, but your mentor saying you can, your physicals say you can't.
Speaker 5: You sat on that sideline and you watch some of them plays like a at a game and you watch some of them collisions that happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, man, I don't know how I did this?
Speaker 5: Like being away from it, like, nah, you gotta be wirried. Looked bit differently to play that game.
Speaker 4: For me, it was different.
Speaker 5: It was Tuesdays and Saturdays that you kept me playing thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Oh, because he took both of those days off.
Speaker 5: And different thinking like what what was he doing on to it the Saturday?
Speaker 3: Nothing? He listen.
Speaker 6: He told me flat out. If I could say any dude stayed true to what he believed in.
Speaker 4: It was bluefoot, Big game, Man, big game.
Speaker 3: He told me, Man, I know how to play double did like, how you gonna do that? Watch me?
Speaker 4: I changed it.
Speaker 6: He didn't practice certain days, he knew how to, he knew how to make sure.
Speaker 3: He took care of himself.
Speaker 4: And he had how many years that you play?
Speaker 5: I'm teen, Yeah, thirteen, you're thirteen.
Speaker 4: A thirteen that's alone. That's alone.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, what's the average career in the NFL, like three and a half year or something like.
Speaker 5: That, two and a half, not just a little over three, level three, it's a little over three.
Speaker 6: Do you think you could have played the game with football? And if so, what position out?
Speaker 4: Corner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not just saying that, Oh you would have got on that island with me. No, No, I'm just saying. You know, one time I was, I was doing rehab. This is back.
Speaker 1: It was just out of I was never a big guy, right, yeah, but I was doing rehab. It was it's a long stow, but I ended up with this crazy rehab place because I had some back injuries.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get right, and I had a texture shirt on.
Speaker 1: This is in Austin, and this girl comes down and assumes, just because I'm doing rehab, I'm doing some way.
Speaker 3: To football player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was, What position do you play? I go, I'm corner, but I don't start. You probably haven't heard of me.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying defense. I'm saying slot receiver. J Yeah, you have some shifting this with you, Jake. I'm wondering who is Michael Chorn listening?
Speaker 6: He Readyconkey come on. This year we had what's the name drafted from Iowa.
Speaker 2: Oh I got the safety. Yeah j Cooper and ju Jean.
Speaker 3: Yeah there you are right.
Speaker 4: There, ten one. I'll see you, I'll see you. It's more of a kicker.
Speaker 3: Oh, he needs to see myself.
Speaker 2: Was more of a holder. I can't this holder, right, Jakes.
Speaker 3: I would have gave you a slot receipt.
Speaker 4: That's what place.
Speaker 3: That's what he would remind you of Tim Dwight.
Speaker 2: Which was a ball was a good player in Iowa.
Speaker 4: Not Tim White. Have muscles.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, that ain't saying they look to say.
Speaker 6: John Hall, we're calling that kickers instead of calling that wide receiver.
Speaker 4: Got have been a wide house.
Speaker 3: All right, you can you can run his hair.
Speaker 2: Let you know he's a wife to come over and be like you want some water, misss hair.
Speaker 4: He got the receiver hair, he got the receiver.
Speaker 2: I got the hair though, he got a good hair hair.
Speaker 4: Did you play football ever?
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't growing up in Texas.
Speaker 2: Well I wanted to. This is more information people want to know.
Speaker 1: But when I was a kid at Cants, when I was a kid, they took up my kidney and so I mean I'm a small town checks like all of my guys are playing right, all my boys are playing and I want to play that Like, dude, if you take one.
Speaker 2: Shot like you're on dallass, you can't. So that was a real bummer for me because I love the sports.
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 2: So here I am talking to a bunch of football players.
Speaker 3: Not too bad.
Speaker 2: Not a bad consolation, all right, you have one on defense. Same with defense.
Speaker 1: The favorite thing I've seen from the team at training camp is the communication.
Speaker 5: High high, high level communication just on that back end. And when you see and I think Coach Quinn talked about it, either Coach Quinn or Joe Who Jr. Talking about you can hear a good defense the monu chatter, especially on that back end between the corners the safeties. You gotta be communicating at a high level because everybody has to be on the same page.
Speaker 4: If not, you give a big place for me. It was running to the ball.
Speaker 5: You hear coach Darryl tap over there talking about finding it, go get seatball football. The guys were running to the ball to day. I loved them.
Speaker 3: It h the energy.
Speaker 6: It's just been in the building since all this started, since the new coaching staff, since everything the energy is undeniable. Where the bar said is undeniable that we make that bar, I don't know, but I know where the bar said at and I just think that energy always been an energy person, always enjoyed practice.
Speaker 3: These guys actually like they enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: And I've been there when guys didn't really want to practice. They still want to show it on their face all the time. Yeah, but the lad a couple of years, I could tell when guys just I'm just not really feeling this right now.
Speaker 3: Not these guys.
Speaker 6: They see into it, into it enough that they invest in their time and understanding. My job could be gone very easily. And that's what you get with new coaching staff. Nobody everybody's on equal out here to try to prove what the coach, what they can do, and what they can't do.
Speaker 3: So I don't see nobody relaxed.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting question because I feel like we'll get the same answer. Could be wrong. Blank has been the most impactful leader at training camp Quinn defensively, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, Bobby Wagner, Yeah, just because the position first and first and foremost that position is required quires leadership. But obviously what he's accomplished so much, but he didn't come in here.
Speaker 4: He didn't come in here and just throw his resume on the field.
Speaker 5: He's hey, I'm going out here every day showing you why I have this resume, what I've done to earn this resume, and I'm continuing to add to my legacy and to my resume.
Speaker 6: I would say, big John Henry reality, and I think he wants he want them to go to want to reinstate and reinforce his leadership because it's.
Speaker 3: Nothing like.
Speaker 6: Compared to like when London came and we had some guy that was already leaders and it's not really a contest, but you can tell when a guy kind of overshadows another guy like London.
Speaker 3: Did shun you know what, I'm so like work with me. Think about it.
Speaker 6: If I'm John that I got to respect the guy that's been here, but I still got to earn a respect the mister yellowjacket Bobby Waton.
Speaker 3: I'm not the best player.
Speaker 6: He didn't play with a right So it's some guys, like he said, his resume says it all, but he ain't throwing his resume around. So I'd like to see John re establish himself as a leader.
Speaker 1: So when you talk about leadership, and we know that comes with a resume, right generally, but put resume to the side for a second. When you see another player in the locker room, you see him doing something. What are those things that that players doing to make you think I'll follow that guy?
Speaker 4: Probably? Yeah, I was just about to saying, you know, those are.
Speaker 5: The guys from perspective, I think those are the guys one.
Speaker 4: They do the little things.
Speaker 5: They're first out on the field, freshing woman up, doing whatever need be, and oftentimes they're the last to leave the building at times. I will say that about London. Has been times where I thought I was leaving the building laten. This man still in the team room watching film smooth, probably was at home cooking or something already. But those are the things that you notice that help you go to another level. Like man like this dude's is staying after practice catching balls. You know he's a defensive player, he's on the jug scene, still catching fifteen you know, five ten minutes after practice.
Speaker 4: You know, stuff like that. That was for me. I like to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think about when Nias Williams came to our team. When I was with the Rams, This was in his going.
Speaker 4: To his tenth year and the season tenth year in his.
Speaker 5: Career, he had been a perennial pro bow player for the Cardinals, even though they were terrible. He was always making pro bo And I thought I practiced hard. I thought I was a great leader.
Speaker 4: Then I saw Nia's practice and Nias I saw one ball caught on him practice.
Speaker 5: One did he get in the game, and not many balls were caught on him. But also the way he detailed his work. If he kept a putassing in an interception in practice, taking to the end zone, regardless of where he's at, he's gonna score a touchdown, come back and play next.
Speaker 4: Play.
Speaker 5: Meticulous note taker in every single meeting, he's taking these notes like his the very first time he's heard these notes and these these uh these coaching points. And that's when you because guys are always watching somebody, especially guys they respect, they're watching, and that's that's that's what a great leader does.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's proper preparation prevents poor performance.
Speaker 3: Those peas. When you see a guy with those PE's, they've.
Speaker 6: Met it again, he said, proper preparation prevents poor performance. So a guy that walks seeing him. One thing I see with London and ten all the time. Tenna said in his he said, of this locker, he gonna make sure because he always had a hamscreen problem, so he gonna make sure he go through this litt thing where he gonna go to the training room and gonna get in the hot tail.
Speaker 3: Then gonna come put in their stick of things on. This is preparation the game, the practice.
Speaker 6: None of this has started, right, I would come in lone to be coming right out of the steaming room.
Speaker 3: You fina go, you're canna go do this? Do this? Even Sean t Sean tayin the same way, He's gonna get here early.
Speaker 6: He gonna do this this, And I'm like, that's the preparation needed and that prevents them from ever having poor performance. So they go to bar once your performance at that bar right there usually they preparation does that. So that means how they watch them, how they go up bout every day practice, how they on game day. And if you watch these guys, they do the same thing over and over. It's redundant, same thing. They don't never get bored with it, just over and over.
Speaker 4: You get your you get your routine.
Speaker 5: And what it also does is gives you great confidence when you're prepared, like I just gonna study this.
Speaker 3: It ain't nothing not gonna do.
Speaker 4: You know it's Ralphs.
Speaker 5: You done study this dude so much so when you get into that game and you line up in front of him, what uh what michaeh?
Speaker 4: What the cat Williams say? Between these lines? Boy boy, you're so ready to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like you're so confident because of your preparation.
Speaker 1: So it's a perfect segue, which is from your past training camps, thinking about your preparation, your experiences. So in past training camps, you must have at training camp was what smooth?
Speaker 3: The right pillows?
Speaker 6: I had these pillows I used to go through and I remember my first one because my first training camp here, we was in Collisle, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: We was in the original spot the.
Speaker 6: John Riggins all the rest of the real Washington team. These guys ain't doing they were kind of soud, so we went there. I never forget that because we were we were staying on Colleisle, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: We were staying on the college campus. The beds. I ain't looking for the bed to be.
Speaker 6: Much, but where I lay my head at I need that pillow to be everything I needed to be. So I got the memory phone pillar. That's when I knew I was in the money. I got this memory phone pillar and I never get it. I took it to every and I only used it doing training camp. So I would take it back home, put it up, and I save it for the next training camp. But I had to have that pillow because I'm not watching much TV. Like when I'm in that room, I'm pretty much going to sleep. I'm trying to get my interback. Because we did real to a day. I did Marty Shottenheimer to a day so bad that I set down my.
Speaker 3: First year was like I think I should have picked another career, Like this is real all right. So I had to bring a certain.
Speaker 4: Pillow for me. It's in the same, in the same it was. It was. It was my comforter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my room was cold.
Speaker 4: I needed. I needed to have that certain comfort. I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do the little place we were staying out there had little thing those.
Speaker 4: Little paper things sheets. I needed.
Speaker 5: I needed my my comforter and I had my little towel that I had over there.
Speaker 4: So I was good That's what I needed.
Speaker 5: I was kind of a diva, so I need.
Speaker 4: More than one thing.
Speaker 5: So if I needed television, I needed a television, And then I need I needed an alarm clock. I was always paranoid about up, yes, not waking up. And also I needed a lazy boy chair in my room because a lot of times in those dorm rooms you just got that hard little chair in the desk chair.
Speaker 4: In your bed. I need to be able to come in.
Speaker 5: There, kick back in that lazy boy chair, sit back, relax and just kind of.
Speaker 6: Doing in Buffalo, would you just getting you a lazy boy delivered to your room?
Speaker 3: Did you get it?
Speaker 4: Almost? Well, they're not sponsoring us, and I'm not gonna shout.
Speaker 5: Out who we who we rented these uh these items from, but you can rent They would deliver and set the stuff up in your dorm room. So you call ahead, Hey, I want this, I want my TV. I want this lazy boy here. You just read man real camp like smooth Sail.
Speaker 3: It was real training camp. I'm not knocking these guys.
Speaker 6: I think if we had training camps like this, we probably could played two more extra year.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: But also, you didn't boy, you talking about you talk about stealing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stealing, basic stealing, that's what.
Speaker 6: But hey, it's called for different things, different times called for different things.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we were like that in the Western Yeah, I'm sure, Doug.
Speaker 6: We even looked at us and be like, look these sout dudes doing all this soft stuff. So every generation got their themes about them, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look of these guys letter helmets, face Man, Way and face Man.
Speaker 4: They also were smoking cigarettes in.
Speaker 6: The lot halftime, and they also had real jobs after he left this job. So it's a different times, different thing. Now we got quarterbacks making two hundred million.
Speaker 4: You you moonlight when you're in the NFL.
Speaker 3: I was I like to practice blue stop it.
Speaker 4: I see you moonlight. You tell you had the second job. Yeah, second job, that's what We're not.
Speaker 6: Gonna do that.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna tell them what's the second time.
Speaker 3: I'm not. Keep it going, keep a moving, keep a moving.
Speaker 2: A blank was my favorite moment at training camp.
Speaker 5: My my favorite moment that training camp, Man is over.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that the end of.
Speaker 5: My my favorite moment, Man was like I did like seeing the guys first time, first day of training camp when we came in seeing everybody the first the first big mean we always had like you did your little conditioning task and you have like a little dinner or something. But we always that was like everybody kitchen, everybody like what you do over the last six weeks.
Speaker 4: You act like we ain't seen each other month months.
Speaker 5: But but it was like it was like, all right, we were here now. Like so I loved I did part seeing my guys and everybody bringing this stuff up. My favorite moment, I would say, other than when it was over, was when we've had that first preseason game, because you got you've you've been going against your same players on your tame for yeah, two or three weeks of prisely you just tied of going against the same guys. They know your offense, you know, they know your defense, we know their offense. And finally once you got to that preseason, you started playing games and it's also you know it's getting close to being the regular season, getting that for real.
Speaker 3: I think it's not that blue blow that up. I think it's the check in.
Speaker 6: You know, when we check it back in, like chicking in, everybody deafing each other where you be in now we just seeing who we have signed doing the off seasons, deafiting them up for the first time. And it's just that feeling of bloging, like bloging, bloging to this one percent, we out of one percent that get to play this game, and to look at yourself and be like, I'm part of that one percent.
Speaker 3: That's that day when y'all walk.
Speaker 6: In and everybody know, man, I'm here, and not only am I here, I'm a starter. Like I think people take that type stuff for granted, but no, I love that first day of everybody getting back in and some guys come in. They didn't change their body, looking chiseled. Some of them come back looking like blue you don't never know, you never know.
Speaker 4: Or they look like they changed positions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they've been just eating places of glue all day.
Speaker 5: Glue for those fans out there, Never trust a man who saves mustache.
Speaker 6: Don't trust you get save its mustache all the time.
Speaker 3: This is more military stuff clean, you know what.
Speaker 4: I call this my model.
Speaker 6: Look in the mall in there, let me pay some bill, Let me pay some bills to get loud. Podcast is brought to you by Bet three six five, the official sport and bet partner of your Washington Commanders. Bet on a range of NFL Marcus with bet three six five app, craft your own personal lives. Bet slip with parlays, access thousands of games with live screaming. Place your bet before the game, doing the game. It's up to you, it doesn't matter. Download the Bet three six five app today enjoin eighty million members worldwide, age twenty one plus only.
Speaker 3: Must be physically located in Virginia.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem call of text one eight hundred gambler m waa. We don't travel to escape light. We travel so life don't escape us. We dream any place in the world, and in the blink of eye, we're there. That's the wonder of flight. All you have to do is decide where to Dulles International Airport. Let your imagination sore, book your adventure today at Flydulles dot com. Slash non stop. Yes, Mississippi State High Learning Institute.
Speaker 3: I deleague. That's why I read so well.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 3: Back to the show.
Speaker 5: Hey, do you know you got like one of those like sort of diabotical lives, Like.
Speaker 6: You think, like, yeah, I'm all.
Speaker 3: Like we did. Like if I was in Marvel, I'd be more bad pool for pool is what you got.
Speaker 1: On the house phone seven O three seven two six seven four nine. That's seven oh three seven two six seven four one nine. We're gonna play your voicemails.
Speaker 2: What do we got any around producer Anna here? Everyone loves Anna like the sneaky star of the show. Yep, she's she's gotta have one time. She said, good, yes, maybe what we got all right?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 8: I was watching the UH the conference about the linebacker room tonight and I've seen Smooth and h London Fletcher on there. And I went to Youth for Tomorrow when I was a kid with Joseph Joe Gibbs program up in the Bristol, Virginia, and I remember we was on a meeting in there and some of the players that came and some of the coaches back then. It came and I had asked him, I said, if you put all the Landers players and you know what I'm saying in the octagon together with one would come in on last you think? And the man said definitely, without a doubt under flesh. Yeah, So just what tell him?
Speaker 6: Boys fletchers from the suburb, They said, basically, if you put all us in the octagon, all the players on the team who will come out last.
Speaker 3: They said, learn to fletch.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's absolutely one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: He like, they tell us everything we need to know about our offensive d line.
Speaker 5: D Oh you said, he said the current commander, No, he.
Speaker 6: Said, he said, when we played with coach Gibbs, they mean sugar fields.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whoever bet of six seven, three.
Speaker 4: Forty pounds can move though and move and leanna from shaking. He's from the suburb. Checked my resume.
Speaker 5: I would have came out of the would.
Speaker 4: Have been tired.
Speaker 6: So so they come on. So they donna put money on shan t They're gonna put money.
Speaker 4: You heard what the man said.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: That's what I had to call.
Speaker 6: It in the court Blue foot, that question off the gun all of us.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonnaven get dirty Harry a chain. You're gonna get the hollow chain. You know. The one thing we know about the Hall he's a fighter. Now he will fight.
Speaker 5: It's a whole lot of people come to the fight. Was about body. I'm just saying, y'all heard what the man saying.
Speaker 3: So no, Chris Sara was on our fence.
Speaker 6: No Big Randy the man said Lena Fletcher Man Man, No steph on higher.
Speaker 4: No, God, come on, Stefan got knees like you.
Speaker 3: They're trying to talk about my knees. Kenny said, I'm not needing. They just say it. They just say it.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm here calling from a walk show Wisconsin. You know we out here, but when we talk about Terman Corny, I feel like we can talking about like, you know, his like his longevity, his durability, because I mean, the man has only been three or four games to the start of his career. I mean he's twenty eight, and you know he's he's been bowing out ever since he got here, you know, exposing Trayvon Diggs at one game. But I mean he's also just like a great person in general, one of my favorite commanders splash vedskents of all time. You know, I'm only fifteen, but I've watched my fair share. You know, I met him twice. He's a good guy to being around. You know, he hates doing ambitious if you know, you know he sounds like he.
Speaker 1: Paid tax Yeah, he said, like I got three sons.
Speaker 4: We all like you play taxes at fifteen. He's a big fan if he's out Wisconsin, Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: I mean, what is it not to like about it? You're talking about professional What is it not to like about Terry?
Speaker 4: Man? I do it.
Speaker 6: I made I made his father. Yeah, I didn't have the second guests. I already knew who father they were, and I told him when I met him, you did a damn good job with yourself. He one of the best players. I got the interview Tierry on the day we drafted him. Right after we drafted him, we got him on the radio for his first and the first day, Tyry see that. I can't wait because I was bringing up wide receiver to him. Man, what's gonna break today?
Speaker 3: Like, Man, I can't wait to play special team like we got one, and I know what he was gonna be. He was his first thing out.
Speaker 6: Now, however, I can help this team. He ain't knowing I'm finna be the number one receiver. Yes, Like I knew what we would get.
Speaker 2: And he meant it. No, he meant it. He meant every bit of it.
Speaker 10: Hey, Fred smooth Dale Junior out of Pennsylvania, you were talking about Carlisle. I wanted to tell you a story about the time that you guys had a fan appreciation in Carlile. I ran right past Darryl Green to you to get an autograph, turned around and look, I could not believe I just bypassed Daryl Green for you. So I got your autograph. Thank you.
Speaker 5: You know who else could believe it was?
Speaker 3: He ran past greatness to go to greatness. Ain't nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 4: List to me like, yes, was hot.
Speaker 6: Son, I mean one hundred and ten degrees almost every day. I had never been to Pennsylvania. Prior to that, I had a different respect. And then we in the middle of Pennsylvania. You just snick your nose up. You can Hershey, Pennsylvania. Nowhere where so you can smell the chocolate going through there. But the only thing in this cottage town is an ice cream shop. I know what ice cream shop he talking about. We went to this ice cream shop after practice because it was really nothing else to do but go to this ice cream shop. Thank you for running past greatness to make greatness.
Speaker 2: Speaking of greatness, the Olympics is going on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before I asked the question, I want to ask, are you guys Indian Olympics?
Speaker 3: Oh? Everybody love it? Yeah? I just hate this every four years.
Speaker 4: But that helps bring the excitement, that anticipation of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does. What's your favorite?
Speaker 5: Well, I could have been the Olympic. Like seriously, my dad wanted me to be a Decatholic.
Speaker 6: Because if my dad wanted me to be a preacher, said, my dad wanted me to be six three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it dude?
Speaker 4: If I literally could have been I ran tracking college.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we all did a lot of things.
Speaker 6: Like come on, do you think where would you have placed in the ninety nine Olympics?
Speaker 3: And then when you was twenty twenty one years.
Speaker 4: Old, I probably have been up there with like Dan O'Brien, like.
Speaker 5: You more like remember those guys, I'm Dani Brin and Kitton Jiller.
Speaker 4: Dude, you don't.
Speaker 3: Respect these athletes, and you can't. I am telling you.
Speaker 5: I could have ran the four hundred, the hundred and two hundred at a very high level, world class speed.
Speaker 4: Would have been at the couch you have. Did you have world class speed in college?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, everyone knows that.
Speaker 4: I don't even argue that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't ask you what you running the forty when we came out?
Speaker 4: Was you four too?
Speaker 3: You lied? Four?
Speaker 1: To what?
Speaker 4: Nine? I went for two, nine for two, two for two one.
Speaker 11: You name a whole that's a whole different, right, that's because every day I could get up and do it. Hey, London or lips are Tellor lie like I want to talk to something.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, London, you ran what a four three four three eight?
Speaker 3: I ran four three nine?
Speaker 4: Well and you got realized.
Speaker 3: He lowing to the ground and leaves showing.
Speaker 4: It in mind. Listen, you got the.
Speaker 3: Y'all got realized. Talk about the London twout's.
Speaker 4: Talk about the Olympics. Let's talk about the Lempics. What's your what's your favorite Olympic sport?
Speaker 3: It's track and field?
Speaker 6: Like track and field, and I know that's a me against the world type thing, but that's one on one. That's like boxing, like you have to show up and not only do you gotta beat your teammate, you gotta be.
Speaker 4: You gotta narrowed down what event in track and film?
Speaker 6: The one hundred, the one hundred meters, the fastest whoever want one?
Speaker 3: Two crowns in the world.
Speaker 6: These are the two sports crown I'm the champ, meaning I'm the best boxer either I'm the fastest man owned the.
Speaker 3: Plant in the world own.
Speaker 4: I am either whooped somebody or you can run from what.
Speaker 6: The other the fastest man. What about you, what's your favorite events?
Speaker 4: Well? I love the track and field and hundred meters a hundred meters.
Speaker 5: But I've always you know, I was a hooper, so I love I love the basketball. I say basketball even like prior to the Dream Team and all that. Yeah, I used to love watching the college players, collegiate teams get ready to play it. Man, I was hurt when we lost over the eight Olympics. We lost it when we yea, you know, when we lost it.
Speaker 3: We all do as Americans had his chance.
Speaker 5: Now, obviously it brought back the brought into the NBA players.
Speaker 4: But that hurt me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now it's not even fair watching them.
Speaker 3: Getting better at basketball.
Speaker 5: We I mean, you got Katie Lebron Staff and but I love it wouldn't surprise us if they got beat.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: It would surprise me.
Speaker 5: Surprised me anyway, Uh, man, I am a one of the two guys. Well and all the all the sprinting events, but this this uh some mo biles. That needs to be a lot more talk about gymnastics, Like I mean, like what she is doing in gymnastics, how long can she keep doing it?
Speaker 4: Though now she don't need to do it much longer.
Speaker 3: No, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't be four or five and go up twelve feet for ten twenty years. Like she is doing the.
Speaker 5: Most amazing things that we've ever seen in toughness.
Speaker 2: Right, and routines are the toughest routines everted.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what's also as intense watching the swimming. I'm watching relay the women.
Speaker 4: The other days they were going to geinst Australia. Man, I'm in there, like this thing was intense.
Speaker 6: We were talking about the hardest things to judge, which sport, which sort would be the hardest to because we say, when they doing the swimming, what did we say the diving taped?
Speaker 4: I be talking yes, like this.
Speaker 6: Flash from the ward, Like it's all of these small things. Then I have to ask myself which things that I.
Speaker 3: Think shouldn't be in the Olympics. Break dancing. Listen to me.
Speaker 6: I don't know which day break dancing is set for, but I know I got a chance in break dancing.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna say I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't say all.
Speaker 3: I need all I need a piece of cardboard.
Speaker 4: I kill it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna think about it. You get just a Memphis curling. I think I might hate, like.
Speaker 4: I think it should be Olympics sport.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just Eddie and I am.
Speaker 6: But when I see curly, all I can think about it in my head is my grandma saying, if you don't go in there and streep the flow, I'm gonna whoop you.
Speaker 3: In what world is this.
Speaker 6: Or And who is the first dude that threw it down there and say, hey, hey, cleaning app for it to get your.
Speaker 1: Trampoline to That's that's there's so many sports, Jua.
Speaker 4: What sports would you.
Speaker 2: Man in the Olympics. I would have I would have. I would I was just gonna say, I would love to try diving your head.
Speaker 6: You come out the water slow, most shirt commercial.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie though, Like being a professional athlete is pretty excited, but I imagine being in the Olympic village.
Speaker 4: It's just like special. It's something special.
Speaker 3: Hey, the Olympics is real.
Speaker 6: Like I got respect for the guy to say you the best, to say you the best in the world, and something like regardless we give each other ship about football.
Speaker 4: But we can't.
Speaker 6: No football players say the best. Even Tom Brady you can say I'm the best quarterback. You can't ever say I'm the best football player. Like but when when it's nobody that can question you and say no, this dude right here is the best boxer, the fastest dude in the world, the strongest dude in the world.
Speaker 3: Whatever, That's something can't nobody take from you.
Speaker 6: Man, on this blue earth, green planet, you are demand.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think they could be compete with.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We got plenty of Olympics left, playing training camp left, and we got to do this again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and by the way, congratulations to the d m V thirty plus athletes leading the United States the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Kay, I'm talking about Kate.
Speaker 4: Quincy. Just people.
Speaker 3: We got sixteen year old, we got we are all over the play.
Speaker 6: I had to get a d MB some props on that. You gonna be repping in Mississippi right now. But d MV baby glad flesh left.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: We don't want you.
Speaker 5: We don't want, we don't want you, don't trust crest Sean Springs.
Speaker 1: Let to fletch on Michael Jenkins sactuating with us here on to get my podcast.
Speaker 2: We will see next week.
Speaker 1: The views and opinion is expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.