Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 3: I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts Nick right now, visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 4: Line from the Culture Lab in the at L. You know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's time for big facts, Big bank, Baby j d J Screen Welcome in today. Streets have requested it. We are going to make it happen for the people. That's what we do. Yellow Beezy is here, Big Fang. What's what's what's up?
Speaker 4: Easy?
Speaker 5: Last time we was talking, I think y'all y'all boys was going to the NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: And y'all didn't.
Speaker 4: Y'all didn't pull it off.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Jarry Jones looked like he's setting y'all up for I don't know what's.
Speaker 2: Going on, double, I don't even understand. Otherwise life is great for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you got going on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man just dropping his music and to drop the album next month. She has just been just dropped that ship with Wayne.
Speaker 2: It is hard. So she's just working out.
Speaker 5: So that conversation we was having last time, like you were saying, Man, I'm getting together. The fans be patient with me. I'm coming off and the load up. You loaded up, now you're about to unload.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm talking about from here on that. I'm just going crazy on that.
Speaker 7: Now, what there was like a period of time where the game is kind of missing you. What was going on during that period?
Speaker 2: That's not getting out of my contract with shit? Okay, yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: Getting out the contract with that. Yeah yeah, okay, So now that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everything on the open up now okay, n I got one.
Speaker 6: With a slum okay yeah yeah, So after I dropped this something, you know, it's whatever.
Speaker 4: What you feel about.
Speaker 5: Like they were talking a lot about this, like the industry and like sh it is moving around, people losing jobs and just it seems like we at a point where it's just changing. How you feel about that being that you're about to make your next run and really go hard.
Speaker 6: At there was another reason why we were because it's like they fired a lot of people.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if it's because I really don't know what I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get it either. It just won't come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Like if they think that what it is taking.
Speaker 4: The job I could be a record executive.
Speaker 7: What I'm hearing as far as like a lot of these executives. A lot of these executives were hired as homeboys, and they weren't really qualified or knew what.
Speaker 1: To do with their job. They were just getting checked, not.
Speaker 6: Reducing like something like that too, because they they ain't gonna lie. They fired some big names, and then recently like the girl from really Fucked Me Up.
Speaker 5: From Atlanta Run Atlantic damn Yeah, and then last week and then and then the whole Rotten Nation restructures shake up with Sherry Sherry stepping down.
Speaker 2: They've just been laying off a lot of people at all.
Speaker 6: Label though, like understands just been getting cut down.
Speaker 7: What if there's a conspiracy And the bigger picture to this ship is is that they're about to get rid of the label.
Speaker 2: I doubt that they want their money. They ain't gonna never.
Speaker 5: I think she's said we have to ask a question of how much do people need labels?
Speaker 4: I mean, you gotta have the grind to do it.
Speaker 7: You thought we needed magazines and ship, but look at magazines.
Speaker 2: Because you really can just go what if you just go deal straight with Apple?
Speaker 6: I don't think they're gonna let that's gonna be too many people doing that. It's like you ain't gonna have enough employees for.
Speaker 5: Some more apples they do that SoundCloud they're doing what SoundCloud?
Speaker 2: You can just deal straight with soundclouds, but you can get uploaded.
Speaker 6: But like the ship that I feel like we all need, that's gonna need some person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're gonna need some extra.
Speaker 4: People talking about like pr people.
Speaker 7: Where we did need like street teams and posters and fly or ship like that.
Speaker 1: They don't do that.
Speaker 6: Well that's I mean, they do it, but it's it's like she just became digital, but behind it becoming digital, it's people behind it.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So taking the people away from it, like who we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Go to, you're saying we need people to drive the AI exactly.
Speaker 8: They're always is gonna always be people that know how to do it. Gonna be high independently too. Now that you don't need label because.
Speaker 6: I don't know that if they I don't know, I don't see it in my candle, I don't see it.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about that.
Speaker 5: There are successful and un successful independent stories.
Speaker 4: That's just real.
Speaker 6: See I'm telling you, I assigned to independent with the major funding, and I know they want to let Bro do what he was supposed to do, So I just don't see them letting regularly independent people just go into them guys.
Speaker 4: He put it off for a minute alone.
Speaker 2: Really doing this thing.
Speaker 6: But they still got I mean they not like God that still like like the ship I was talking like play listen and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gotta staff.
Speaker 6: That's that's where the majors come in and get exactly and you need that, you know what I'm saying. So God's him doing that thing. But I think he still got to reach to the majors on certain ship. Because if that's the case, I ain't gonna lie l a they would have he would have been able to do whatever the he wants to do. I don't feel like they're gonna let a lot of people have that power if we don't, if we don't need the labels at all, Like how they gonna make money, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't see it.
Speaker 4: It's something going on. I ain't I ain't figured it out, but something is going on.
Speaker 6: It's I don't know, it's just crazy though. I think they might have been clearing out a lot of them people that were older too, that were controlling them building because you know, they ain't gonnae They kind of fucked up a lot of ship too. I ain't saying no names, but they fucked up a lot of ship too in the old way exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: They probably want that new that new talent, like that new role.
Speaker 6: Every everybody that they that they find supposed to have been over there like decades damn there, Like you give what I'm saying, Like you're not trying to be funny, Sylvia, what's seventy some years old over there? Now, I'm just saying, she's seventy something over there.
Speaker 1: At Epic's still a gito.
Speaker 6: I know, I'm just saying that age. You know, you get what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. I ain't I like you know what I'm saying saying.
Speaker 7: She said, she's one of those people that's not afraid to transition and grow with the times and recreate. And she and she's still grounded and in the street that the artists personally hand. She still knows what's going on, like she still has her hands and.
Speaker 8: She got zeke too though, Yeah what I'm saying, yeah, yeah, yeah, he moving around.
Speaker 1: He's doing what he's supposed to do. Shout out for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see what go. Something going on though.
Speaker 1: Said you had to go get the go What you mean for.
Speaker 6: You for your first Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I have to do that one I here to do that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: How hard is that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 8: How hard is that to you? Like not hard doing, but how hard? Like how fi is that to you?
Speaker 6: Just you gotta understand like niggas grew up, like listen to this nigga. Yeah, like everybody don't get in that. I ain't gonna like just me being around him. He not just like no friend you around the nigga he got he like you for show with you because he really keep up with it, so.
Speaker 2: He don't he's aware who you are.
Speaker 1: That's like a major.
Speaker 6: Thing saying, man, some of the conversation we have behind clothes. I was like, Bro, people only knew boy this nigga. Don't I'm talking when I say Wayne's world, this nigga being Wayne's world.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't understand how.
Speaker 6: Something for him to be so smart he don't know a lot of the ship that's going on or just know what people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it'd be really up you bullshit. But like like I said, Nigga grew up on him, so he's.
Speaker 1: Like Wayne patrolled him. He's doing that though, Nah, it's you think you trolling? Like who like I think you patrolling?
Speaker 7: Not no, but you know how like how it's a lot of ship that you don't even think about or pay attention too because it doesn't it's not conducive to what you have.
Speaker 2: I'm like that too, Like it's the same ship.
Speaker 6: I don't like that too, Like if if it ain't something I'm into, I don't even too much. Like people be asking me quit, they be thinking I'm trolling trying to be fun. I'm like, bro, I really ain't. I ain't heard about it. I really don't be in other people beat us anyway, you know what I'm saying. So he wanted them niggas for show, like he really.
Speaker 8: A nigga say he ain't even know that uh Kamala was running.
Speaker 2: Now, I ain't gonna lie that niggas say some crazy intern ship. I can't you say what the guy that nigga?
Speaker 6: If I tell your story, you're gonna be like, bro, I ain't nowhere in here. I'm like, boy, I swear to God, this nigga.
Speaker 2: Hear say some.
Speaker 6: Alcol ship bro ain't but nah, that niggas sat a nigga bro that ship. That ship it just came organically too. So it's just one of them situations where it's like that I can't. I really still kind of like I got his own way type ship.
Speaker 8: When you're a maneuvering trying to God damn no, get your country and shit right.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have a time you be like, man, I'm finna just say fuck this shit.
Speaker 6: I don't ever want to. I don't think I ever be like saying fuck that shit. It'd be just like sometime theygad be need a break from it, yeah, just to get your mind right type shit, But I don't. It's just my passion for it. I don't think like I can say I'm gonna if I ever think that shit, I'll be like, well you tripping, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I don't really try to get into moves anyway.
Speaker 1: You feel like that's your passion, you get for.
Speaker 6: Sure, you take music away from me. I ain't got nothing to live for other than my kid, Yeah, you feel so that's just that's how passion I am for Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when you were.
Speaker 7: Coming up and trying to like navigate and figure out how you were gonna stop being one foot in and one foot out of the streets and do the music thing full time? How hard was it for you to pick and choose what you had to leave behind so that you could effectively make that decision?
Speaker 2: You want to hold it all?
Speaker 6: When you starting that music money store, rolling in them show much shit. The sheets ain't got shit on this show man ship. That was simple, Nigga, I know what it is like hustling and you know what I'm saying. But then you're getting all this ship, all this ship profit. When you gotta skull, you gotta give you something you're gonna see. Okay, this is this is what I got.
Speaker 2: Profit? Nah everything profit?
Speaker 8: Were that moment that got damn made you feel like mom yellow bead?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Probably I had that ship had went crazy for me and they were calling for some to do some shows and ship. So we were like, we ain't know what to charge. So we were like twenty five hundred. Nigga, say, damn, that's how y'all charging. So he looked my man's older he looked at me, said, man, sh I think we need to start charging more, just.
Speaker 2: Like just like the probably like two weeks after the song, stort going crazy.
Speaker 6: So nigga, you mean yeah, yeah, So we we went to five.
Speaker 2: Thousand within a couple of days. Nothing.
Speaker 6: Nigga call with a couple people called that's how y'all charged to five thousand, twenty five more hundred. Swear to god, they they raised my price. They god damn self. Nigga got to that dying within a month. I said, yeah, this is some ship right here. Yeah, I'm here now I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Come on now.
Speaker 6: Then that ship was just rolling like assist like before I even hit a contract. I was trolling fifteen down thousand for a show. That's what That's when I.
Speaker 1: Knew it all. I'm doing the shit you love man.
Speaker 2: Quick. It took a long time, but shit, when it got there, it came quick. I ain't bullshit.
Speaker 5: Really shit, it's bring some clarity if you can talk, because I don't quite understand it because it's no visual. It's this whole Chris Brown and Yellow Beezy lawsuit situation.
Speaker 4: Is that over with or what is that a big confusion of what the hell is.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just gotta I'm finna have final lawsuit, my goddamn countersuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definition of Chris like a motherfucker. You're gonna look at them camera.
Speaker 6: You're gonna see me looking at the motherfucker camera like, yeah, I'm glad I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: It was like a little bullshit scuffle of nicks.
Speaker 6: Some niggas got backstage trying to trying to I don't know what the fuck they was on, but it was a little boys, some little bullshit. But they said me and Chris hit them or some ship. But then the nigga say, nigga, say Chris ordered me to go. Chris ordered me to go hit somebody like they I'm a brown ass man. I not head hitting a nigga. Another nigga gonna order me to go do something like, nigga, we ain't come home, bro, It ain't now one of us touch then, but just a simple fire y'all up there trying to suit for fifty million.
Speaker 4: Fifty million.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen fifty million. See what the hell they gonna get that from?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 8: When the nigga jump out there and try to sue you for fifty million, they ready to take a nick.
Speaker 4: Jump you know whatever.
Speaker 6: Wagon, but I can't. I want them to pull every anger they got it, that motherfucker. That's how good I know I feeling on this ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga pull everything. You ain't gonna see your swing.
Speaker 6: On motherfucker punch, So you're going on to it. Yeah, I'm probably at the top of the year. Okay, the top of the year.
Speaker 2: You're taking some niggas with you. I might jump out there with some body. Okay, I'm see how roll who would you?
Speaker 1: Who would you? Who would be like your dream co co headliner?
Speaker 8: If you you know how niggas be doing tours with this nigga, that nigga, who would you go out there with?
Speaker 6: Like, I ain't gonna lie should Wayne would be going to tell you ship Pluto for sure. Nigga reached for the start. Yeah, big on big anybody. I ain't can with everybody, so ship like but them for show for shure case them niggas like my favorite raps for show for show all right?
Speaker 8: Like if you if you the headliner, who would you bring from your town like my town?
Speaker 6: I'm of course I'm I'm gonna bring my bro trap for the young niggas gonna, Yeah, I'm gonna get my town a dough ship. I'm gonna try to go get somebody from my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm just really ship everybody can come. Really.
Speaker 8: I like that ship detrouct niggas doing pas it viso. Yeah, that shit looked dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah outside, what's the dope?
Speaker 2: Yeah that U gonna look smooth on everything?
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure, Yellow Beezy.
Speaker 5: You got, I said, I was reading up like, so you got some like business adventures, business ventures and stuff that you launching, right, like some stuff you're doing outside of music.
Speaker 2: Oh, just to her ship with uh, I was doing that trucking ship. But that ship does just too much because people don't want to work. Wasn't wasn't profitable though, I ain't really.
Speaker 6: Just made too much off the ship, like it's just it's for one. Like I said, by the time I got it, it was a pandemic. So nigga was already they was getting all these loans and ship, so it's hard trying to find goddamn drivers. Niggas ain't trying to drive this ship like it was just like that ship just a house to hear that you like. That's what ship you really got to put some time into type ship that nigga, That ship that nigga Brusk doing, whoever exactly his hands on with it? Do smart getting niggas from he's a the niggas come out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Niggas want to ship, bro, go get cut.
Speaker 6: In that ship like a daycare. Bro, I ain't got time for it. That's some ship you really gotta like. That's some like I ain't gonna like. You gotta be kind of hands on with all that ship.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Nobody want to work no more.
Speaker 8: The niggas who do it they say they do, don't even want to do it. The niggas who watch call don't want to watch.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: When when McDonald's trying to offer a nigga twenty five hours, like they begging you to.
Speaker 1: Work, you know the game, nobody nobody want to work.
Speaker 5: But but but you know what I feel like, I feel like if they can get AI to do all that ship, everybody gonna want to work now all of a sudden, it's just that thing like I don't want to work.
Speaker 2: People pandemic, cripple, folks.
Speaker 1: Lazy.
Speaker 6: And then they got all that free money. Everybody want to be the boss. Everybody not meant to be the boss. Like it's okay to work for people, you know what I'm saying. Some people, that's your blessing, that's your job to like, that's your gift to like help others type ship. Everybody want to be a boss, you know what I'm saying. That's not made for everybody. So I think that pandemic really cripple a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Kids too, though, them kids can make a lot of more money than like ten to fifteen of Mute Donald's just on TikTok or Facebook, for sure, so they ain't trying to go do all that when they can just post a bunch of shit on TikTok and faces.
Speaker 1: It's too many overnights, overnight successes, that's what they say. Too many overnight too.
Speaker 4: I mean even got real easy.
Speaker 6: It done got easier to make some money, for sure. So nigga, you see, they give men ni a dal for a high school going to college, and shit, the niggas sa't no two men as soon as they.
Speaker 2: Hit college, before they even enough to drive that shit crazy.
Speaker 5: You feel like that take away from drive though, Like say for instance, like if you had an artist, Let's say you really believed in the artist and you you was in a position where you could give them five to ten million, which you give it to them off top, You think that might mess up as drive.
Speaker 6: I feel in the in the in the sports world, I feel it will because you know, the goal is trying to get rich. A lot of them motherfuckers trying to get rich, you know what I'm saying. So you dumped two migan on them, They're already gonna feel like they made it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I feel like now I do feel like they need to get them money so they can be like cool, comfortable, but like over like over the top. You're definitely gonna have them. Then it's like, what can you tell the nigga with two three meg and a at eighteen, Like Nigga's gonna be like, Nigga, I really don't even need this ship no more? You get you know what I'm saying. That's how they gonna be feeling. It's gonna be a lot of dumbers like that, you know what I'm saying. Then, not trying to be funny shit, A lot of parents they be dumber than the child when it comes to ship like that, they we ain't gotta do this, We ain't gotta do that. Listen to the wrong parents, you know what I'm saying, wrong parents, And so that shit gonna pay a big effect on these kids, certain ones.
Speaker 4: So you say you believe in it in sports, but not necessarily in music.
Speaker 2: Ship all that music. Ship the rappers more dumber with the money.
Speaker 8: M Yeah, because this Sh'S so crazy, like you could be pushing an artists. He can be the youngest artist out of the crew. As soon as you get the money, become the boss that's sucking it up. He don't want to hear that no more at all. I was rapper listening in the booth.
Speaker 2: He your.
Speaker 1: Sooner folk cut that chick in the post screen my name. I don't want to hear me when nobody got say.
Speaker 6: You know you for sure going to go buy everybody something you finish, go buy cars, house all and ship money management.
Speaker 2: Ain't ain't something that.
Speaker 8: These crazy, especially when nobody you don't know nobody, they nothing had that type of money the first one with it, So you don't you feel like you know everything exactly. I'm the one goy it. You can't tell me nothing. You ain't never got no money, bro, So shut up. You ain't never got no money. Shut up, Mama. I don't want nobody.
Speaker 4: But why why why we talked about this a little bit for why is it?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Why is it that mentality? I did it all on my own though, even if you got there.
Speaker 2: Cause that's the narrative that everybody want to get. I don't need nobody. I got on my own. Nigga money story stand a little better.
Speaker 1: Every wraps hanging.
Speaker 4: They believe it me.
Speaker 10: My teacher told me one gonna beat you ship. He told you you said it to make he said it too.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: That was the thing that.
Speaker 8: Now you go to feeling like when you be poor, brother, well you could be so poor you feel like, don't nobody want to see you in that?
Speaker 1: So you put you create that false narrative and that's that.
Speaker 2: But that's.
Speaker 7: Like real nigga ship like so you might not even be like that, but you just feel like because you're so stretched out with your.
Speaker 2: Me, you you pop ain't gotten then y'all got something don't know, but I don't want to see me with that.
Speaker 1: So now you create this mentality.
Speaker 6: Man, like everybody nigga might not answer your phone call, tell you know one time everything and your this nigga don't want to see me.
Speaker 2: Well I ain't. I'm gonna remember this nigga. You know what I'm saying. It's always gonna be some ship going on. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How you doing, mister.
Speaker 8: Bran when the camerono, Man, we got legends in THEI.
Speaker 2: That's hurt the game.
Speaker 8: I'm not evenna lie. Oh my yeah, man, they see who walk inside can't respect that?
Speaker 1: You just you braced us with your presidence?
Speaker 4: What what's up with your president?
Speaker 2: Then your ten soldier? Boy, I'm the first person he we I am walking on the shout so.
Speaker 1: Big fact, let's go.
Speaker 5: What got all of my own compl not complex but mentality? I mean that just kind of is what it is when you.
Speaker 8: Pour everybody when you bro when you that's just like when you get dished by chick. The rest of y'all whole got it sucked up from now.
Speaker 1: You hold back then they.
Speaker 2: Didn't want now like one, yeah, any else?
Speaker 4: When I got big?
Speaker 1: What was your biggest obstacle? Though?
Speaker 2: What's the biggest one? I don't know what's you think about bigger obstacle was with the Muda ship.
Speaker 1: Or just life in general around.
Speaker 7: That time.
Speaker 2: From when I got shot. Okay, yeah, probably that probably that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did that change your perspective?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just ship just kind of tightened up just a little bit more. I always kind of always moved smart, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like kind of got comfortable just being out longer than what I was supposed to and ship, you know, like I don't, like I said, I don't go to clubs and ship like list Nigga pays, I don't really be on the scene. So it was one a situation where I was adding a batist bulls shipping. So just like tighten up some more, you know what I'm saying. Just kind of moved a little bit more more quiet.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all that was.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hm did you you just answered that?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: I can say, how did you avoid like the beasts and ship? You just stay out the way?
Speaker 2: Really? I stayed out the way, bro, And then yeah, she still hit the end of time. I mean no, that is cool. It's it's cool.
Speaker 6: It got like young niggas out there still well, but like far as like ship I got going on. I've been sure.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of nigga moving down to Dallas.
Speaker 2: In Houston. Yeah, they fucking I see that, y'all. Y'all. God damn like Taxis and all that ship.
Speaker 1: They did everything.
Speaker 6: Man, California came in there about everything up and raised everything.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick.
Speaker 1: Would you ever moved from nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? At this point, I want you. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I'll probably go to some ship like Arizona or like Miami and some ship like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably Arizona.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 2: I like Arizona for sure.
Speaker 1: What's that you like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: That that Scott's Dale area like a finger natural Springs? Yeah, it's just cool.
Speaker 6: And then there ain't a lot of people out there like that, Like you know what I'm saying. You can be out there just on some cheer cool ship, yeah, like Atlanta. Yeah, butlanam just too clutter, too clutter, y'all don't even want us here.
Speaker 2: She y'all, don't y'all know, boy, everybody nigga, you gonna it.
Speaker 6: Ain't nothing you can't like, ain't nobody you ain't gonna see you out this motherfucker I kind of like like being not trying to be funny, I kind of like being where the white people are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you're gonna bump into somebody fact with something going on.
Speaker 1: And he fold down here, don't care about seeing nobody.
Speaker 2: I just was just saying, yeah, your own celebrities.
Speaker 8: But everybody was in there, like I just Travis Gott just standing right to everybody looking like all they don't care about that. You got some nigga he dicked rhyme. But you can tell that they from out the time.
Speaker 6: That nigga be King say every time he tried to be on his ship, Atlanta hump on him every time. What you mean, yeah, King, he said Atlanta. They are trying to search him at the door, just like sitting to like hold on bro like trying to handle that.
Speaker 4: Little white Man't do that.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 1: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: Now Atlanta would like humble your well too, though.
Speaker 6: They don't care make you cry like that though, So you know you can just walk around everybody somebody so you ain't got to just worry about too many pictures all the other ship but anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they come up to you for sure.
Speaker 1: But what city page you the most when you was on your when you like at your peak.
Speaker 2: The Carolina, the Carolina side to the.
Speaker 4: I love them, but they paid.
Speaker 2: Listen, hey man, the Carolinas. I swear to guy. But and that was this was so crazy.
Speaker 6: What's like a city that's like probably twenty minutes or thirty minute outside Atlanta makings and and.
Speaker 2: You can be thirty minutes away and be booked and have a packed house.
Speaker 6: These niggas don't go to other seats out there, so like making niggas, like Making niggas ain't coming to I mean like oh yeah, like the Making niggas ain't driving to Atlanta for a show, or Land niggas ain't going to So you can be booked twice in one night, thirty thousand piece for each show, and they it's gonna be a it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: A packed packed up, both of them and everything.
Speaker 6: When we literally drove thirtygga the party like folk shows in one night and all the little country chown bro and everyone last one of the mother fucker peck could have.
Speaker 1: Did adversity could have bed videos to.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 4: I promise you a way He's color the color.
Speaker 2: Them niggas do not go to the other cities to go party, but.
Speaker 7: Especially in towns like that, that's where you get your real love from you having real fans here.
Speaker 6: Exactly exactly. Them niggas love throwing car shows all this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah and they got that and they got that. Matter of money, yeah, ship put up.
Speaker 2: To spend it on.
Speaker 8: Now these towns coming up now, no, man, I've been going to the little cities and ship man, this ship looking like everywhere everybody getting money now, yeah, I'm talking about the government is doing something to these cities.
Speaker 1: Like Charlotte. Charlotte looked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Charlotte. One came up.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite city performing the one that paid you the more?
Speaker 2: Favorite city?
Speaker 6: I'm always saying whatever pay the most, for sure. I don't know though, i'mla just say just all the Carolinas, did you ever go into the city you feel like, man, put on and book me no more.
Speaker 2: It always be harder for us, like when we go like to Cali, or when we go to New York or something like that. Up north.
Speaker 6: So yeah, like just all the way up north, like yeah, exactly, I think the hardest, the hardest show.
Speaker 2: I probably here to do. It had to be.
Speaker 6: We were somewhere in New York somewhere I forgot where it was, but they were kind of like, you know, they moved a little bit, but they kind of like, don't. I don't know if it's just the South people or whatever it is, but you know, that ship always been hard for us, so it always had to be like a La.
Speaker 2: Them niggas laid back to. So it's either La or New York or some ship like that.
Speaker 4: You've been overseas at all? Yeah, yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: Want to Germany? Do you want to Germany? I'll be fucking around. I think I did something in dy On two before. Ship like that, it.
Speaker 5: Makes you feel like even even though there was a moment where you weren't putting out so much music and they still ringing the phone for the other music, that makes you feel good, like the ship that got got substance and it's lasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: It just you know the artist and you just be like, man, Okay, I'm trying to put out this new ship type ships long as the money still called, I ain't gonna too much complaint money.
Speaker 1: Call him?
Speaker 4: Do you do you do?
Speaker 8: You like just say visit like if you go up to a hundred thousand show, you know what I'm saying, then, like how you took some time off a nigga call you for a twenty, but you go get the twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we're gonna have to you know what I'm say saying.
Speaker 6: You know, you're gonna have to be like even if it's like a hosting or some ship, like you're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Finish it some type of way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know how you got something to be Like, Bro, I'm just gonna wait till I got Damn.
Speaker 2: I don't done that too. Before I've done that, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's just the it's yeah problem, So go get that because he'll here call He'll he'll say, Man, they got a nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga wanna pay you a like seventy five hundred for a post or something. Watch car. I be like, man, say a nigga like ten fifteen.
Speaker 8: I just be on some some bullship. Really, man't gonna take that money. Ain't gonna be twenty for a while.
Speaker 2: It's money on the tail, Like, man, I don't care about that ship some time.
Speaker 5: But I got something for every number. Mm hmm, catalog, I got something priceless.
Speaker 1: I got something every number. You want? Bank you want big bank, big bank, Black? Yeah, you want the old? Who you want?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We got some.
Speaker 4: Paper and who you want?
Speaker 2: Nah? I get it. But yeah, I'll be tripping sometimes.
Speaker 1: Nah, I think.
Speaker 8: But but i'mnna keep it real though it's a double edged sword because y'all real artists. I wasn't never a real artist. So I just look at it, like you know what I'm saying. And my partner told me this one time, the nigga plu though. He was like, bro, if I take an m if I take the folks, ain't want to pay. I had a show for the nigga. The nigga want to do one show for one one point five? He said, I'm only doing five ship wait to say, fourth show for five men.
Speaker 1: I think it was like two three years ago.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to do four shows for five it But I ain't taking No. One twenty five, one one fifty. I'm like that, what kind of money nigga got to be getting to say that? Huh, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But but he but when you look at it how them nigga looking at it is.
Speaker 6: Like he basically like basically like saying like you know how the word of matter travels. So nigga be like, hey man, I got your nigga for then you're gonna try to get him over there? Now, is nigga like clinging exactly? Yeah, that's what I be on too though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so that's what that I'll be a bad but he can be priud to it at the same time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you can't go get no goddamn lombo for under under limbo price.
Speaker 1: Nigga looking at it like and he needs.
Speaker 4: About another kount of car. Yeah, you don't want nigga by fake.
Speaker 7: And then a lot of times too, like niggas be looking at it like sometimes they just don't feel like doing it, like they might want to spend time with their kids, or they might want to take kid.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But it's like once you've done so much, it's like once you get to that level and that's that like a nigga like Pluto was on, it's like you have the luxury of being able to say that.
Speaker 1: You can't see that far. I can't fathom that. I can't right now. Maybe I may be there one day.
Speaker 6: See that's why I say, cause that nigga so is he's so high up hard looking down on certain ship. You gotta understand that nigga got he able to do such because of what he's.
Speaker 2: Done in the game. Get what I'm saying. So it's like that Nigga catalog speak for himself. So I ain't gonna lie shiit Nigga want to ship, I'm running to it me personally, I'm running to it ship.
Speaker 6: But when you get to you get to say, a nigga two million show ship. That's a lot, bro, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 6: So and then like like you say, like she said, Nigga, I can do one show for two millig and chill for a couple of months and I ain't got.
Speaker 2: To worry about this ship.
Speaker 6: Or I can do eighty show for one one something and then just be turned my body down and I'm up in age now.
Speaker 2: M m. So it's just how you looking at this ship. Mhmm.
Speaker 5: If you do a walk through and it's a different number, the crowd is going crazy. Females falling out doing all this other stuff. But it's a walk through that I ain't gonna like. It.
Speaker 6: Had been times where they fucked up on the back end and I'm already there and just on some players. Yeah, I still go get a man, I go grated, might do one or two something a man. They ain't come to the back end, But hey, I'm fucking with y'all so automatically.
Speaker 8: All they know you showed up a flake. Now if you don't do the show, don't know the back story, then they see your face.
Speaker 1: You gotta hand your bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's how I'll be thinking about. These people still paid. You know what I'm saying. They trying to see a show, so it ain't they fount Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's solid, solid for the fans.
Speaker 1: You got to you got some nigga man, I got that money.
Speaker 6: You got niggas that ain't moving I'm talking about. Don't give a damn about that. You got something. Give a damn about that. They ain't getting out the truck.
Speaker 8: That truck ain't Yeah, saying, the worst situation you seen, like on the back end with the promoter and ship, the worst y'all.
Speaker 1: Ever had to go.
Speaker 2: Nig play Nah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh nah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, nigga, shake your head down.
Speaker 6: A positive image. Now, have we ever had to do something like that? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah they did. I want third though they did, they did. They swung on somebody. Nigga tripped that, but he kind of was not. He supposed to have been known for kind of being kind of drinking on certain ship anyway, so we already knew wet, so we kind of already should have figured it probably be something fucking with this nigga right anyway, m hmm.
Speaker 5: It takes a lot to get up and move around and hit them cities. You gotta go through a lot to get there and tell.
Speaker 6: Me you ain't got the money, and sometimes nigga make them dry and drives on flights.
Speaker 2: Don't let it be on the holiday.
Speaker 4: For Rea.
Speaker 6: Don't even let it be a holiday, nigga. But I could have been on my family, y'all ain't got this money or whatever the case, and nig could have been there to have chilling with my.
Speaker 1: Kids or something.
Speaker 5: Go o the way too, though, we gotta respect promoters. Some promoters handed they business right and then the artists suck them over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what's your what's your first show number like before your for your you.
Speaker 6: Know, I think like a thousand, like a like I didn't got shown for like I mean, yeah, they're like five hundred, but I think like when we start like coming up, like so when I started getting the bus at like a thousand fifteen d he ain't never nigga trying.
Speaker 1: To body you to their back then like we got your bottle, brother, A couple of.
Speaker 6: This thing about I didn't even drink, you know what, I still don't I drink like occasion.
Speaker 2: I don't do no drugs or not.
Speaker 1: I said, you know how nigga try to get you out.
Speaker 2: That's why you're saying. I'm like, bro, you ain't give.
Speaker 6: Or that they will book a nigga in the strip club trying to give a nigga found out and then expect us to throw the down that we just got, Like come on, brothers, like I'm doing this for free. They'll they'll they'll get you and then that they ain't getting the money that we were throwing the girl.
Speaker 2: They getting that right back from the girls. You gotta throw it.
Speaker 6: They'll make it look good like we came in through money at they club and the girls ain't getting no money.
Speaker 2: Off the ship. Mm hmmm. Fix, I had a nigga. I s I had a nigga. This nigga how much he gives us about like four five thousands just to throw.
Speaker 6: Yeah Florida. But I swore the god we threw all the money. We walked out the door. We just heard the girl say, oh hell no. He said, yeah, that were good. Yeah, we was just for the video. Now y'all need to scrape out the money giving them money bag them. Herd said, hey, no, we walked up at the be I said, I ain't got nothing for him.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. That's the only dude. They'd nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: Why it's a shady promoter.
Speaker 6: Nigga booked us to do like a video or some shit bro payment, but he gave us like he like said, hey, I'm a h I'm ana pay for this video or some shit, but I'm also get like.
Speaker 4: Five thousand for the bill just thrown the girl.
Speaker 6: So I'm thinking the niggas giving me money just to actually throw the girl so they can have just to make the video look good. But soon we left about the building, the girls thought they was keeping the money.
Speaker 1: Are you a stepping in the car yard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we said, all hair dout. He took all the money back. And it's the thing about it. The building. The building, it was already fucked up because like the door was like right there.
Speaker 6: The girls had to walk outside like in a g stream, like down the sidewalk from the club to get to the building that we was there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they was already Nickcka looking crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh so he doesn't treat him over there from the.
Speaker 2: Club at the end of the park exactly tricked it up. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So don't nobody love but y'all.
Speaker 6: And I got the money from what he paid me to come there. The money that they that that we threw on them, which he gave us, he took it back, so they got nothing.
Speaker 1: Damn that boy being read a thought they threw him off the cliff.
Speaker 2: That nigga down in Florida. Man, that's crazy water read from the fire my office hours nine to five.
Speaker 8: For sure, that nigga a little tendency, that nigga. You want to play me one on one, tell him to pull up.
Speaker 2: Man, he ain't got nothing for me.
Speaker 1: That nigga too fat for.
Speaker 2: This TV, always.
Speaker 8: Talking that bullshit to a nigga. Bro, I swear that nigga gonna talk some ship.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: He used to be real, he used to know.
Speaker 1: He used to have a little game. Yeah, you go with he ain't gonna let you and bury me by your game. Ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: What huh.
Speaker 8: People, whatever you want to do, nigga, let me on the court or to feel at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Drop the address. I'm nigga, alright, Yeah, we ain't never getting no address. No, that's over.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think you should move to Atlanta. Bro, What we're going to do, Na, what we're gonna do? Sho you push it out?
Speaker 2: We didn't pushing I should don't.
Speaker 6: We were trying to get in the store hurt anyway, I'm trying to come get Oh yeah, yeah, I'm trying. I'm trying to look for a being right now anyway. So it's gonna be in the works for sure. That's dope, because I do be trying to get up out of downas anyway. So that's perfect really.
Speaker 1: So you might not want other niggas, but we want you.
Speaker 6: So your whole family, your whole family from yeah, everybody, everybody. I don't know nothing, but data or that would make it hard for you to just pull up. And then I'm very big on family, so that I'm gonna have to move a couple of people. Yeah, that's that's that's always been like, dam I'm gonna have to get mama and.
Speaker 2: Her gonna how to get ooh. So that's that's always been just the reason why I kind of like stay.
Speaker 8: How your kids is uh fourteen, six and three, so they know you yellow be Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know they know that's Lil Wayne man.
Speaker 2: For sure. My little boy be tripping.
Speaker 8: He had Yeah, he'd be telling people he famous that nigga fucked up in the heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah fucked up. He fucked up. Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you having pupping it man.
Speaker 5: That nah.
Speaker 6: I don't teach him none of that, bro, That's just something he got natural, that nigga. I probably I don't be bro. He amazed me the ship he say. I swear to God, that nigga amaze me. I don't be teaching nothing. That'll be their YouTube YouTube and tik tok. Them kids be on the he be saying some shit.
Speaker 1: What's the shit you tell them to keep them ground, you know.
Speaker 6: My little boy now I just kind of just stick it to him really, like, you know what I'm saying, they out of pocket on something which they ain't got that like that cocky little attitude shit type. So I don't let them kind of dive on the deep end of that shit. But I don't want to be too rough around the is either, you know what I'm saying, Just be you, Just be yourself, you know what I'm saying. But if you feel if if I feel like you're fucking up with something, just correct and tell you how it go.
Speaker 1: What's the shit you do to keep them from hair because I know you probably spawned.
Speaker 8: What's some shit you do to keep them for hamm and like an entitlement spirit from having from getting so much shit?
Speaker 6: Tell them like just just whatever, Like hey, I remind them, like, bro, the ship that y'all getting is not normal. The way that y'all living not normal, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all gotta realize, bro, Like y'all kind of born in a different type of position. So I kind of explain it to him the best way I can so they can understand them. But then and also like, don't look down on nobody too you at the same time, you know what I'm saying. That's why I say, just you got to just kind of be like well grounded and I kind of bring them around the areas. But then I don't, you know what I'm saying, so I kind of let them see like both lights at the same time, you know what I'm saying, so they can just know what they not, what not to do and how to you know what I'm saying, handle theyself.
Speaker 5: What's some shit that you just sick of in the world, like when you're just on social media just living your life like it could be cloud chased since capping whatever the case is, like the shit that discuss you the most.
Speaker 4: Like, man, I'm so tired of this. This is exhausting.
Speaker 2: It's all that, just the whole the the negativity in the atmosphere of social media.
Speaker 6: Like they gave voices some motherfuckers who ain't shit or got nothing going, you know what I'm saying. Just like they made like a comfortable place like to turn down each other type shit or just to speak neiggative every time onto somebody post brother it's me or just anybody there like that, just like the train to do. It's something like if you go look under the shade room come in, you're gonna look on the safe and not saying they the reason, but it just every time they post something, if you look under there and somebody saying something nigga or trying to touch somebody down. So just just the whole little internet bullying, like negative of the shit that I just don't fuck with this shit.
Speaker 5: Before all the social media, which I think like people just talked shit amongst each other about people.
Speaker 6: Now they made it cool because everybody won't get likes and last yeah, for sure, So niggas say some shit just to try to get a lot of likes on on the comment. They really don't even be meaning.
Speaker 2: Sometimes even when I respond back, just controlling the trolls, they'll be like, I ain't I just want you to respond. Didn't mean that you get what I'm saying. It's some type of tension that they create.
Speaker 8: They said anything else to spell when I get big.
Speaker 1: Fat Now, I don't follow the nigga like that. A nigga said. A nigga came to my DM and said some shit. I was like, damn.
Speaker 8: He was like, bro, I've been dming you since twenty eighteen. Bro, you ain't saying them back to I said some niggave ship that ain't real, man.
Speaker 1: I told her, no, Bro, you right.
Speaker 2: Real ship?
Speaker 8: You right, bron, I'm going to follow you. Got nigga been showing me love. Bro, I fuck with your brother who I ain't just looking leaving that shit on the other side. That nigga said some old bullshit.
Speaker 2: That nigga. Where you at right.
Speaker 1: This nigga said, brot.
Speaker 2: That nigga chast somebody said some ship like that too.
Speaker 6: I had did an interview with that nigg that nigga said when t I responded to him and hurt his feeling. He felt like t I two players. I was like, why why you said it? Then he was like, Nigga, I was just talking ship. So they just how like the comings be like on Instagram. I charged Nil for real down there, man.
Speaker 2: I ain't'n lie.
Speaker 6: That was my first time meeting him, like last week, okay, And I told him. I was like, Bro, I ain't gonna lie to you. Bro, you were saying some shit about me. I ain't gonna lie when I see him. Want the knunkle in your head. But like I understood, like it was a character to that. You know that he was putting on the nigga really smart, like if you if you look after the ship that he be saying, like off the grid, like other than the bullshit that that you know what I'm saying that he be masking with Like the nigga be saying some ship bro. The nigga be saying a lot of righteous ship bro that I think we all agree on. But you know it's like it's the delivery, the delivery.
Speaker 1: The delivery of that.
Speaker 8: It's how fun he go to keep your attention exactly? Yeah, can you hit you with the shot made to what nigga? You every time I open my mouth, you think I'm gonna say some stupid shiit, so you're gonna hit this real ship too. But he's what I'm saying so much bullshit.
Speaker 6: And he said that's why he had to do that. He said when he was doing in a nice way, he wanted to about paying attention. So like dim he head to the goddamn start saying some bullshit to it. And then that's how the ship caught on.
Speaker 1: Nah. That nigga, that nigga be, that nigga spot on on.
Speaker 2: A lot lot of ship bro. It's like, you can't get on social media and see this, not see this nigga saying some ship.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 6: I open my phone right now, Bro, you're gonna see charleson White saying something and it ain't just like the fucked up shit. I'm talking about the ship where he dropping some gym. And I told the niggas that that I said, but I ain't gonna lie. I started looking at you a certain way. After the fact, I seen like, Okay, this nigga might be really playing, you know what I'm saying. It's like then we had that conversation. I was like, you know what, he really a cool nigga. It just you say a lot of up ship, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, uh huh yeah the nigga cool nigga too though, But that I ain't gonna lie. That ship was crazy though, cause that niggas ain't like hesed stay on my top. That nigga stayed on by the tip by like one when I see through Sean Kin.
Speaker 2: I had did an interview with Sean Kak.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had did an interview with Sean Kin and he was like, man, Charles and want to get in with you, and I had already reached out to man, what's up, bro?
Speaker 2: What you want?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like, why you keep on coming to me like that?
Speaker 8: Then we had a talk that she was cool though, Bro, that nigga said big fact and suck my yeah, crazy.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, look when we was in the interview, Bro, even when we were doing the interview, he was saying some ship. I just straighten up that what he's saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not a.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 6: He made it hard cause the nigga is funny, bro, but certain ship that I didn't agree.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing it to put me in this ship.
Speaker 6: But the nigga was saying some ship that I ain't bush niggas a small ass niggas.
Speaker 1: But he was on the game related that's the name of no it was.
Speaker 2: It was just say cheese, just like cheese. And I said, you did one with him? Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It's out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, matter of fact, that one came out yesterday. Look that one came out yesterday.
Speaker 1: Who else on the whoever?
Speaker 2: We got on them on the uh dirt jo queeze?
Speaker 6: Uh okay, but y'all y'all got too that motherfucker crazy. I leave see that motherfucker. Soon we leave, I mean, soon we get out. I swear out that motherfucker. So cray, Yeah, I ain't lying to you. You know, I think I be thinking I can sing ship. So I got my little I couldn't let him oh.
Speaker 2: Me them I got, I got.
Speaker 4: I got on his case.
Speaker 2: Boy boy, you gonna stopped playing, y'all. I got in my bed.
Speaker 6: Why you bullshit? I was eight town or something of that motherfucker. She nigga ain't finisha come in? Who me boy, No, nigga's got something for your black put him down. Well that motherfucker boxing, Why you boyshit? I didn't want that whole damn though, for sure for show. Damn how much money I'll be betting on on on the.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl though.
Speaker 2: I ain't better super Bowl. I'll be being on like just just the game. She we ain't mentioned the.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl, but you bet somebody uh feeling better than.
Speaker 6: Oh no, yeah, that's what that was, Gilly. That was just like on some regular ship when we were playing, like the rivals type ship. So I bet anybody from like whoever we play, if I know somebody from that city, I'm gonna try to call him.
Speaker 2: Make a bit I don't give damn who you is.
Speaker 1: So you rhyn with him like that? This shiar too?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, what it's gonna be a tough for you. H it's gonna be tough you who somebody.
Speaker 2: Crazy? I don't know why we get so much hate that just.
Speaker 4: Crazy talk to about this. The fact is gonna be good this year.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna be decent. You're gonna be gonna be decent. Y'all running ba young strong black head coach.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, the pre season can I don't finish trying to make a funny about the pre season?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, season, they've had a coach, they've had that ship looking like that. Damn uh the first window they had a coaching.
Speaker 2: Y'all got some talent. I love for some tailor.
Speaker 5: I just really don't like the fact that Jerry ain't paid on boys. I don't know it's gonna happen by the time this drop. But CD CD deserved that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what they got going with that ship. That ship should have been done.
Speaker 4: You deserve every dollar.
Speaker 2: Crazy, So is the family of your team?
Speaker 4: Yes, Mariah with it's not it's not a good ride, y'all.
Speaker 8: Who the all time hometown hero from Dallas period. Just it could be a street nigga, could be a post They can be anybody, just.
Speaker 1: Like Bro he the one he Dallas.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say myself who it was before you He's gonna have to get into either like erkabad uh d o c Yeah sure.
Speaker 2: She who else?
Speaker 1: Legendary?
Speaker 7: Like you know how every every hood or every city got like that, that one street nigga that like overdid it and made it.
Speaker 1: Or was like the legend of the.
Speaker 2: It's it's too many, then it's too then it's too I know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: A nigga name Ray Charles was real cracking out there in the SuDS uh that everybody knew. I'm trying to say that, not saying because some of these niggas still act. I would just say, yeah, I would just say Rachel nigga named Rachel.
Speaker 1: Who was your coming up? Like, because y'all kind of younger than me, So who is your goat?
Speaker 2: Like rapper? Yeah, pempsy easy, juvenile hm hm, that's booty. That's what I grew up that jeezy. That's like for sure, that's what I grew up.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie I grew up kind of like with Old so I would listen to like the original cash Money and Old Limits ship like that you would die, uh bone Thus ship like Ghetto Boys all that type ship. So but as I got older, of course, like Boost and Withvy, but before like Pempsy Easy.
Speaker 2: Now everybody just got something game. You got a chance to meet like all you.
Speaker 5: I won't say like idols of all the people that used to know you got a chance to meet most of them and shopping with them or do music with more.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just actually juvenile. Just brought me out on here seat. A couple of days ago, I got met b G. Of course Wayne me and Pluto. I linked up with that nigga like last year. We still got to get it in. Though I ain't gonna lie like our Pluto head. I'm talking about like nigga. Everybody what boy, that's my nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck that nigga go but bum Be real locked in. Uh it's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Did you ever meet a nigga that you like?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Nigga't I thought?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah that should be hurting my feelings. Hurt my feelings.
Speaker 6: I don't know if if a nigga changed when they got older. If that make can be the thing or just like you think they would hidden behind, hiding behind that music, they really ain't that.
Speaker 8: But you got some nigga that really not like this new generation of probably the last let me say, seven years, seven eight years. Most of these kids young who they say they are like before, like when we were coming up listening to music, and you be.
Speaker 2: Like they really lean guene Green, like I like lean guene Lean gen Man, I ain't gonna lie. Its Brussell's brown. Yeah, bro coming, I ain't gonna lie. Hurt my feeling. I was like, Bro, that's just crazy. I can't believe that. Fucking me up, Bro, I.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it, like all that real ship.
Speaker 2: Bro. You not like that music, man, that makes it not like but I separated. I try to separate it. I can't. You can't.
Speaker 1: Nah, I be wanting to. I can't.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, because I like, I'm thinking that you when I'm listening to it.
Speaker 2: Thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, But but I can see here a part of what he said.
Speaker 8: He was doing when he was doing what he was doing, but he wasn't doing that. He's just a whole ass nigga, but the nigga still was doing what he was doing. You can't take that for him.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, it's just like how'll like with the female, how one female can break the niggas hurt when you feel like you've been bamboozled by a nigga that you believed in that should have destroyed you and make you not even like you want to listen to nothing.
Speaker 2: Hurt my feelings time I think about it, because.
Speaker 8: When you if you connect to the motherfucker music like that, you feeling like you know them and they know you because all you did was just ain't met because you speaking this language that I speak from my heart and then I see, bro.
Speaker 1: You a hoe.
Speaker 4: But did they do did they do the service of helping you get through some hard times? And ship? Did they already do their job as an artist? I'm just talking artist.
Speaker 1: You're right, But at the end of the day, it turned back like that, you getting a person that Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's like when a nigga tell like they could have been the most gangsterous, killer is fucking streetest nigga in the world. But once you once you cross that line, that ship, none of that ship, that you've ever done in your life, So now matters.
Speaker 1: That is gone no more, This ship changed.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, but that's what I'm saying. That's how it's supposed to be to you, my my from my perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't nigga telling their homewo when they get out.
Speaker 8: Bro, you should have told call you from jim T you going head, you know what you need to do. Damn you better hold your bro. Who's gonna take care of your God?
Speaker 2: Damn, this is over with bro wicked.
Speaker 1: We're in the last days.
Speaker 4: That's part of it.
Speaker 1: Is over that part of it.
Speaker 2: Baby man, she did hear grandma like her mother? That ain't my grand boy? You were living in last day?
Speaker 1: Do y'all think so?
Speaker 8: Like baby curve of the conversation, Man, do y'all because I know you all got to get a flight.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think that we're in the last days?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 6: I think I'm gonna just say we live in a lot of stuff with the Bible speak about.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that's still.
Speaker 1: About it in the last days?
Speaker 2: What you saying, Yeah, break that down. I ain't didn't get into that, Okay, But.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, what was Okay, I'm an eighties baby, eighties baby that I won't when the last days in the eighties two that's what they were saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what they were saying.
Speaker 4: That's what I be he I was.
Speaker 2: They said the world was going.
Speaker 7: Like this.
Speaker 2: You remember they were saying, what was it two thousands? They were like two k like the world something like that. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Then twenty ten they were.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, but this ship is ugly though, bro Man, Crack was like, it's a lot of it that's getting like published or just out there.
Speaker 2: And we looked, maybe because I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, seeing the whole the neighborhood, Crack and ship was ugly too.
Speaker 4: That ship looked like walking dead.
Speaker 1: But the Crack made have made some niggas that ship. I know, I know, I hurt some niggas in help some niggas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a lot of ship going on, Like Crack built cities like this ship sounds financially financially.
Speaker 1: Ship built cities and built all type of ship.
Speaker 2: But you feel like everything I.
Speaker 7: Do feel like but y'all talking about y'all talking about seeing Crack and Ship is so traumatizing and all that. Have you ever seen a young junkie like it's on the pills.
Speaker 4: And they got going.
Speaker 7: I'd rather see an old crackhead that can still function instead of seeing you.
Speaker 1: Walking when I'm geeked up. When I ain't geeked up, I fixed cars.
Speaker 2: I go to work.
Speaker 1: I them niggas. Man, I just saw.
Speaker 2: Out running nigga. That's a smoking, smoking, smoked that nigga.
Speaker 4: Bro crackhead out running.
Speaker 7: You said, I just saw crackad last night out running nigga. The nigga better the crackheads. You can't beat me in a race. Why the crackhead took off? Where are you?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing that? These niggas still copp before a living.
Speaker 1: Get the wires out of the wall, they can say.
Speaker 2: A real metal niggas.
Speaker 7: Scrap on top of the capital, taking the gold off the capitola.
Speaker 6: I'm putting none pasts and crackheads are resourceful.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, ship different.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like you used to be able to snap back from crack.
Speaker 1: This new ship.
Speaker 7: These niggas, these young people ain't coming back from that.
Speaker 2: Ships like they they make them the press now like the drugs make everybody the prison now. Yeah, what you think all the time? I don't know. I looked it up.
Speaker 6: They be saying, like you on the I think they said continue like you're on the right track or something from what I read up on. But I always I've been having ju for like years, bro, I don't know what that mean. Like they said, apposed to be like you're on the right path or something from what I what I looked up on, but I always had Do you ever.
Speaker 8: Feel like y'all this y'all do? Y'all always say bring back, keep back till I get y'all ever feel.
Speaker 1: Like we just we're not here?
Speaker 2: No, Bro, I don't feel like I'm not here because like you're trying to say, you you was a different person at first or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you ever felt like you've been here before?
Speaker 4: You've seen.
Speaker 1: I might not even be here now.
Speaker 4: But that's why they.
Speaker 1: Say out looking at myself.
Speaker 4: But outer body experience is real. That's why they say that you can have an outer body experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's real, but not the poor where you say, I'm not here right now, but I'll bean sometimes it's here. I ain't doing that with you.
Speaker 8: What their got to walk always be like that?
Speaker 1: Bro, no bro going on with me?
Speaker 4: Do you feel the chair.
Speaker 2: That my dreams?
Speaker 4: Do you hold?
Speaker 1: Can you dream about a person? Wake up in there? You got a miss call from him? Yeah? How that happened.
Speaker 7: The same way you dream about the waterfoling p in the bed?
Speaker 2: Y'all that little.
Speaker 1: I got cousins, that ship used to happen to them. Regular What what you just said?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, I mean you not cause like I say, like I be, I get exact because what you be saying, that ship be happened to me too. Like you say, like you dream somebody and Kyle you or something, or I don't be, I don't understand, Like where is she coming from from?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know how how any of this happened? Like how how can you say a nigga?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 8: You know how we be saying like say something they be like the phone be listening. That's how we triggering our that ship.
Speaker 1: Don't be that?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like how you talking and you look on the you look on Instagram, target, yeah something whatever you were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Or I could be talking to talking to you about Kayla and then she just called my phone? How the hell the phone hurt?
Speaker 2: The phone hurt?
Speaker 4: Me and told her call me, what's the saying?
Speaker 2: Though you're gonna live a long time? I was just thinking of you something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga rigging bro, the business of what that should mean? That may be the tap in. Niggas don't want to tap on it.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's maybe it's maybe it's not meant.
Speaker 2: For us all the way.
Speaker 6: Like like when a kid, a little kids say something, you were like, how to hear you know that? You were like this little girl, Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: About the wrong ship. We need to worry about this.
Speaker 6: Niggas said something the other day on on on Instagram. They were like, I ain't Fina, that's your student.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It was just stupid. They were stupid, said how They said, h nothing that stupid.
Speaker 6: Now basic niggas said something like, I guess he got so hot. Niggas said, do you realize eggs and fried chicken?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm truth? Yeah, it's some fun up truth that's not Yeah, it'll be some Yeah. I don't even know where they came from.
Speaker 1: Man's that's a whole other subject that food.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna tell you gotta go fucked up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we know that ain't been this minute sick motherfucker's elbow like not youll have y'all been like feeling tired on fatigued.
Speaker 2: I thought it was only one, bro.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you this, I promise you, Yes, that's that man. We've been drained by this.
Speaker 2: So what you think it there?
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't got damn niggas got to get together all over the niggas.
Speaker 2: So you can believe the eighty years not just a gangs. So y'all think we intruthing on him? The truth?
Speaker 8: I think we just I think all bullshit side you know how you see it? Somebody said that before you know, you see it being they got their own little world. They own the world. And how we just can look at it an bed like it ain't Now there's some people looking at us.
Speaker 4: You think I think so? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think so, Bro.
Speaker 8: I think all this ship, I think we're still so far behind other planets that we it's like time traveling, like we we waved back here some ship.
Speaker 1: This way way way way gone.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Hm, that's already doing the ship that we're thinking about doing.
Speaker 8: They've been flying car, they've been doing all this ship that we're trying to figure out how to do for Guess what.
Speaker 5: We can't do it about it. We can't do ship about it. They can us with the raid ship we sprayed. Can't do it, and we're gonna spray them out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What you think. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I believe you believe I think. So So what do we?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What have got?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: We this is a big a g t a game. Somebody just playing us.
Speaker 2: Because we'll be walking around.
Speaker 1: Killing each other doing high speech.
Speaker 7: They're gonna need a lot of controllers.
Speaker 4: But what do you ever do anything you don't want to do?
Speaker 1: It's playing like when you're playing that ship.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of moving parts in this ship. This is like a real world. I'm not tripping.
Speaker 5: Do you ever do stuff you don't want to do all the time? I do a bunch of ship I shouldn't do.
Speaker 8: It's programming, so you don't feel like you've been programmed the way you're living your life.
Speaker 1: Not and choose to live your life.
Speaker 2: Use programming.
Speaker 1: You're programmed to get a wife, get married, be a good husband, be a good man.
Speaker 4: Use programm.
Speaker 2: Now I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 8: That's the truth where you when you first got here, you got instructions on how you should be.
Speaker 2: That's programming civilizing.
Speaker 1: You can't we can't just be born and say, ship, figure it out.
Speaker 4: They do it how you want to do it.
Speaker 7: But it's a lot of people that got that same programming that did not fucking program cut.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, because they tapped in.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what it come like. I don't know this ship.
Speaker 4: You got a double bat.
Speaker 5: Bro you big shouts out of the Yellow Yellow Beezy. We appreciate you. My brothers much can tell your success to you. Check us out at Triple W dot Big factspod dot com, the Big Fact Networks
Speaker 3: Ship Nick Brain Now visit the new website today Big Facts Pod Car