Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your way.
Speaker 1: I get Taz.
Speaker 3: Saying you a conscious cise will be entire.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging and y.
Speaker 4: I come along.
Speaker 1: Are you for defunding the police? Are you for a serious reform that fee can see on the bound I.
Speaker 5: Am in favor of defunding the police.
Speaker 1: Your meeting was our mom, Donnie. You have not endorsed him yet.
Speaker 5: What do you say to people?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: What gives I look forward to sitting down and talking to him.
Speaker 5: I didn't get involved in that primary election and I don't know him.
Speaker 6: Well, Son MONDONI is an incredible talent for not to be won over.
Speaker 1: You have aoc is aron and that's a meeting comment.
Speaker 5: Afraidom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, coming.
Speaker 7: To your city, going the way?
Speaker 8: I get Tarzan saying you a conscious silt.
Speaker 1: The New Sean Hannity Show more I'm the Scenes.
Speaker 9: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Coming up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 7: All Right, News round Up and Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. It's getting interesting, and that is the issue of the auto pen scandal as it relates to the Biden crime family, if you allow the Biden syndicate, whichever you prefer. We had House Oversight Committee Chairman Jim Colmar on this programm earlier this week. We had him on TV again this week, and he said last night that he may call President, former President Joe Biden and former First Lady Joe Biden to appear before Congress as part of the investigation because all these people he pleading the fifth and he's had it and he wants answers, and I don't blame him, and I think he's right. Joe Biden's chief of staff, better known as Joe Biden's work husband, Anthony Burnell, went before Congress yesterday and he kept pleading the Fifth again and again and again.
Speaker 8: Let me play it for you.
Speaker 10: Mister Bernal, did you ever advise President Joe Biden to pardon his son Hunter.
Speaker 11: Biden on the Advisive Council? I respectfully declined to answer the question. Pursuing to my Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution.
Speaker 10: Mister Bernall, was President Joe Biden fit to exercise the duties of the President on.
Speaker 1: The Adviceive Council?
Speaker 11: I respectfully declined to answer the question pursued to my Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution.
Speaker 10: Mister Bernall, did any unelected official or family member of President Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Execute the duties of the presidency on the Advisive Council?
Speaker 11: I respectfully decline to answer the question pursuing to my Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution.
Speaker 10: Mister Bernall, did President Joe Biden ever instruct you to lie regarding his health at any time, including, but not limited it in your testimony to Congress today.
Speaker 11: On the advice of counsel, I respectfully to kind to answer the question pursue to my Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution.
Speaker 7: Now we're going to be joined in a minute by Mike Howe. I think he might have had one of the best exchanges ever barring with Democratic Congressman from Arizona name. I'm sorry over these detention centers. Remember they're struggling. Should we call them internment camps or concentration camps? No, they would be temporary prisons to hold people that violated our laws and that are going to be deported. They're not concentration camps. They're not internment camps. People that violated our laws and didn't respect our borders and our sovereignty. Anyway, this exchange went pretty viral and it was pretty awesome. Take you'll listen.
Speaker 2: So, mister Howell, I have a couple of questions for you, very straightforward, yes or no?
Speaker 12: Do you support this.
Speaker 2: Type of treatment of human beings?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I wasn't listening.
Speaker 13: All the other Democrats haven't asked a question, so I kind of was it paying attention.
Speaker 1: Can you restate it?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 2: The detention center facility conditions in this country are atrocious. Women are being harassed, they're being dehumanized. In Arizona, they were forced to march outside in one hundred and twenty degree heat until somebody fainted. I have visited these detention centers as part of my oversight responsibilities. I know you're a big fan of oversight. Do you think that is acceptable treatment of human beings by the United States of America for.
Speaker 13: A legal alience to be detained throughout their immigration proceedings?
Speaker 1: Yes, I guess the law to be treated, not taking your word for it. Okay.
Speaker 2: On top of that, seventeen million Americans were just cut off of healthcare things to the vote of all of the Republican colleagues over here. Meanwhile, Republicans just gave more money to ICE and DHS to the tune of one hundred and seventy billion dollars.
Speaker 8: It's now one of the.
Speaker 2: Largest funded agencies in the world, about sixteenth or seventeenth in terms of what a military would look like for other countries. When you talked about the importance of oversight, mister Howell, do you believe that members of Congress are legally allowed to conduct oversight of ICE attention facilities?
Speaker 13: As we've written extensively the Oversight Project, because we're trying to help keep your colleagues out of jail. Like representating Makivor who was indicted, I misspoke when I said she was arrested. You as an individual member do not have oversight authority. Oversight authority, by the rules of the House, flows through the full House to the Chairman, and that right now is held by the majority of Actually got your site to end up with more Democrats, Claudie or jails.
Speaker 8: I want to keep you out of jail, blaming my time.
Speaker 7: Thank you anyway, Mike Cowell joins us now president of the Oversight Project. Wow, that was a pretty pretty incredible exchange yesterday.
Speaker 8: Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 14: Yes, sir, we had a great time yesterday. Sometimes you got to jump in there and actually engage with the opposition, and.
Speaker 4: They weren't asking questions for the most part.
Speaker 14: They tried kicking me out of the hearing room at the beginning because Bennie Thompson didn't like that I was reading violent quotes from Democrats back to I'm encouraging from.
Speaker 4: Violent against aist.
Speaker 14: And then at the end that congresswoman you know, sat there for seven hours. So that's how long the hearing was. And that's the exchange you just heard.
Speaker 4: We had a great time.
Speaker 7: Well, I actually have one of Joe Biden's spokespeople that has agreed to come on Hannity tonight and I have some very pointed questions I'm going to ask. I'll be respectful, but you know, we were pointing out Joe's cognitive decline. We've traced back I think it was August or September twenty nineteen when it was becoming pretty apparent to me that he was struggling mightily. And you know, the rest of the media just turned a blind eye to it all. And the idea that what we're learning from the New York Times and elsewhere is that is pretty spectacular, is that Biden only set up standards and criteria and that he absolutely had no specific knowledge of either the commutations or the pardons that were being given out. I mean that to me would render it invalid that you're.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely correct.
Speaker 14: I mean, only the president has the power to part And it is really that simple. You can now just float an idea and have staffers go fill in the blanks. It doesn't work that way. It's the entire basis of our system of government where we invest tremendous power through elections in our Constitution into one individual, and that didn't happen for four years.
Speaker 7: What I don't understand, and maybe you can help me out with with this, and this is the problem I think they have. And they're all pleading the fifth on this, and I don't really think they have any choice because if you lie before Congress, that's a crime, and you could be facing jail time right contempt to Congress. Lying to Congress is a crime. I think every one of them knew what was so transparent and obvious to the country, and that was Joe was in a significant cognitive decline. Now there are some people, if you ask them, they will still stand by the big lie, Like they light about the borders being secure, and they lied about inflation being transitory. The big lie is I'm having a hard time keeping up with Joe Biden. He's so articulate and sharp. I'm like, well, you must be in really bad shaped. But the reality is, if you knew that this was the case. To me, that is a massive constitutional crisis. That means a duly elected president is not capable of performing the duties of the office. That means the twenty fifth Amendment should have been invoked. That means people not only covered for him, but took on a role the role of an as an unelected president with no accountability to the people and involved in a cover up of incredible magnitude, especially when you factor in the nuclear football and access to nuclear weapons. This could have been catastrophic in my view, and I think everybody needs to be held accountable. Now if they tell the truth that they really did see the decline, then that would mean that they're admitting to guilds I don't see that they have an option.
Speaker 8: What does lead the fifth.
Speaker 14: Well, there is an option, sir, and it's one we've been pushing publicly and privately. And you might recall when Oliver North testified in Relationship around Contra he was immunized. Congress has the power legislatively to grant immunity to witnesses. Therefore, they do not have criminal liability that they can use the Fifth Amendment to cite to so that the fit amend issue goes away. If you immunize certain people, it gets a little hairy because at the committee level you need two thirds of the vote, and obviously Republicans don't have two thirds of the committee.
Speaker 4: They have a little more than half. But the statute allows for.
Speaker 14: Basically a full house action, and so if all Republicans a majority of the House wants.
Speaker 4: To do this, they could do it.
Speaker 14: There's a couple of procedural things that I won't bore.
Speaker 4: You with, but it's basically they.
Speaker 14: Launch a formal house investigation and give this power of the community to comber and so he called bernal or whoever back in and says, we grant you your immunity in exchange for your testimony. Therefore you you cannot claim the fifth and if you refuse to answer, then we cite you to for contempt and prosecute you. So the fifth citation is a speed bump, is not a stop sign.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's definitely I think part of a process that comer should use A and B. All these people like Hunter Biden and Jim Biden that had a lot of influence with the President, they don't have the ability because they got preemptive pardons to invoke the Fifth Amendment either, and I think they should all be called in. They should all be put under oath because at that point, if they don't acknowledge the truth, and it's clear Hunter won't ever tell the truth, but if he lies to Congress, he would be at that point he's not covered by immunity or by the pardon that was given to him by his father, because that's post pardon.
Speaker 14: That's absolutely correct, as already lost the Congress, that happened after the term of the pardon.
Speaker 4: So they should be in there.
Speaker 14: They should be under subpoena and held in contempt that they don't provide the information requested, and it shouldn't just be you know, verbal testimony under subpoena.
Speaker 4: You know, we should think of this.
Speaker 14: The way the January sixth committee proceeded, where they got text messages, bank transactions, private emails, you name it. They got everything. And to really unpack this grand conspiracy, because it is a conspiracy, many people were involved, They're going to need to get evidence outside of just traditional official emails and overly lawyered verbal testimony. The truth is out there and they could get it.
Speaker 8: All right, quick break, welcome back.
Speaker 7: More with Mike Howell, president of the Oversight Project, testifying yesterday. I mean it was a beatdown of all beatdowns. That and much more coming up. For Benning Thompson, by the way, what did he do with the files for January sixth? Inquiring minds would like to know, yes, saying anyway, he was not happy with Mike Howell. We'll continue with him on the other side than your calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, as we continue, all right, we continue now Mike Howell, president of the Oversight Project. I mean, just a complete beatdown of Democrats yesterday on the Hill. As we continue our discussion as it relates to the autopen issue. All right, so let me let me ask you this question now, based on what we learned in the New York Times that Joe Biden did not know about the cases of commutation, the specific cases and pardons, and that somebody else authorized the use of the autopad, does that render those commutations and pardons invalid?
Speaker 8: And how do we get to that point?
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, it does. As we mentioned earlier, only the president.
Speaker 4: He can't say categories.
Speaker 14: If someone goes and fills in the blanks, Bore. How you get to it is you offer those those commutations are basic death row inmates. Yeah, you put them back on death row and you make sure they proceed towards execution. Obviously, the prisoner will cite his pardon and then it'll be litigated, which will bring on a whole new discovery period where more evidence could be gathered by the government, the witness could assert evidence, the Biden officials could come in.
Speaker 4: And try to provide evidence.
Speaker 14: And Biden actually authorized it and it was good.
Speaker 4: But ultimately it takes an.
Speaker 14: Executive action to charge these individuals, and also people like Saucy or Milly or you know the January sixth Committee members Adam Schiff I told him his pardon was no good, and that's how you need to go about it.
Speaker 7: It's going to be interesting to watch all of this unfold, and what do you say to people that just stick by this idea that Joe was not a cognitive mess.
Speaker 8: What do you say to them, because I think they're just lying lonelier.
Speaker 14: Everybody knows at this point. It is just a matter of degrees that people are willing to admit blame. You know, you have these Tapper types, Jake Tapper out there saying, oh, we were duped, but he was incapacitated. You have members, even Biden's friends in the Senate admitting it AA got too bad.
Speaker 4: So it's just a matter of degrees.
Speaker 14: But at its core, everybody knows Biden wasn't fully operational, and it's getting worse over time. And I think the real danger to Joe Biden himself now is there's not a political reason for people to lie for him anymore. And that's why I think people are claiming the fifth now. Because the first witness that went in near a tandon, she broke with the administration in a couple of subtle.
Speaker 4: Ways that didn't really get picked up.
Speaker 14: She was a staff secretary, and that person is who handles the paper for the president. It's the guy Will Sharp that everyone sees on TV handing President Trump executive order after executive order. They're in charge of the paper and making sure the president signs it and everything you a bund up in in inccordance with the right procedures. Well, she told Homer she only to help Joe Biden about once a month at best, so she had no proof of life, so to speak, that he was actually authorizing the paper that she was in charge of moving.
Speaker 4: That was a massive revelation.
Speaker 14: She would just send up decision memos quote unquote into the board of senior staff, even though she was a senior staff, and they would come back return to her with an initial.
Speaker 4: And think about that.
Speaker 14: So the decision memo wasn't the text of ultimately what spat out. It could have been something as simple as, hey, we're into some immigration years. Are you good with that, mister president? And then an initial comes back and then something comes out that opens the border to and does tremendous damage. And when you break the chain of custody and control and approval like that, you allow other people to asserve presidential authority, which is illegal in a lot of ways, not just the constitutional ways, which it clearly is, but potentially a criminal is. You can't impersonate a federal official, you can't forward signatures, you cannot be as misprisonment of a felony, which basically means everyone's aware something's wrong happening and they have the power to stop it, but they don't.
Speaker 4: This could be criminal very quickly.
Speaker 7: Well, appreciate you being one of those, Mike Howard. Great job yesterday was very impressive and I don't get impressed that often.
Speaker 8: A great day for you.
Speaker 7: Thank you all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine foot when Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, listen, you've got to protect your good name, your finances, your reputation. Why because you have these identity thieves and these scammers all over the place. All of us are at risk. And for example, they'll target student loan borrowers amid ongoing policy changes. This is one example. There are many examples. They'll call the last for your social security number, your logging data, your account logging data, and they do it. Oh, we're going to offer you debt relief, for urgent loan forgiveness or repayment assistance. That the scammers they'll sound professional. Credible experts advised you verify anyone who ever reaches out to you. If I don't recognize the number on my phone, I'm not picking it up. I'm not a I've had an enough issues with my phone over the years. What do you say, Linda, enough of my private text messages released publicly by by P.
Speaker 12: Fifty seven pages?
Speaker 8: Is that how many of us?
Speaker 12: Seven pages?
Speaker 8: That was only one case.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's true. That was one case.
Speaker 8: That was That was the metaphort.
Speaker 12: That was mataphort. That was the Mother Jones moment.
Speaker 8: We were they the ones that printed I don't remember.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 6: Mother Jones was the one that went, oh my god, he actually believes this bleep.
Speaker 8: He was like, no, it wasn't just them. It was also fake news.
Speaker 12: But Mother Jones.
Speaker 6: Really came out like he was just like, ah, okay, guys, I don't know if you saw these text messages, it's basically monologue.
Speaker 7: It's very weird when you when you turn on fake news CNN or MSNBC because somebody tells you enough, because I watch it you need to turn on CNN.
Speaker 8: They're talking about you.
Speaker 7: I'm like, ah, great, and there they are all my text messages. And the commentary on both networks was, oh my gosh, he really believes this stuff. He sounds just like he does on TV and radio. He believes this. I mean, did they think that I faked it? I mean, does that imply they fake it?
Speaker 6: I think there are a lot of people that definitely there are some people who are actually who they say they are, and then there's like a whole lot of people that like will say one thing on air and then enclosed doors be like.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I totally agree with you. That guy'sn'll loon, but you never said that.
Speaker 7: I don't think you can fake. Maybe some people can't. I don't know. I know I can't. I don't think you'll ever be any good at being a fake. But you know, radio is a heart medium. You know, you're just hearing my voice. And I think people sense sincerity. I think people know when other people are fake. I mean there's a lot of people that over time, maybe you think they're genuine and real, and then they get exposed for being phony and fake, or they have other agendas. Or they say they really believe crazy stuff, and that always seems to become a parent over time. I don't think you can have longevity in radio unless you really become your true, authentic self. But I thought that was the strangest commentary in the world. He really believes this stuff. Wow, that was their interpretation. Never mind that my privacy was violated. Nobody ever cared about that. But that's a different story for a different day. Anyway, you got to protect your name, reputation, and your finances. You got to watch out for these scammers.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: That's the beauty of having LifeLock dot com. They monitor millions of data points a second for any risk to your identity. My neighbor was a victim of identity theft also at LifeLock dot com, and the beauty is as a victim, they were given a dedicated US based restoration specialist. Now they will fix your problem guaranteed, and they fix my neighbor's problem. It was so grateful they had it. I mean, these criminals want to take out loans in your name. They'll even commit crimes and they do it pretending to be you. Anyway, protect yourself because LifeLock monitors millions of data points a second, and if there's anything they need to alert you to, they will just go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock use the promo code Hannity forty percent off your first year. That's one eight hundred LifeLock, LifeLock dot com promo code Hannity forty percent off to protect your name, your finances, your reputation. You know, we talk a lot about making America great again, making America great again, but then there's Donald Trump, and Donald Trump also is making America fun again. No other president would ever think about doing what he's planning to do, and that is a UFC fight at the White House next year.
Speaker 8: How cool is that?
Speaker 7: Did you hear the connamer Gregor is thinking of maybe coming out of retirement to be on the card.
Speaker 8: How cool would that be? And I know he's older, but he was different of the best.
Speaker 12: It's going to be awesome. It's like the best thing ever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, if Mike Tyson wanted to get in the ring is like an undercard boxing part of it.
Speaker 8: I'd love to see that. I love to see Iron Mike. I spent time with him.
Speaker 7: I did the podcast for him. I mean, he's such a nice person in real life. I mean, it's it's really remarkable, so soft spoken. He's like into pigeons. He does smoke a lot of wheed and now you've got that company of his.
Speaker 6: I think this is one of those moments where I'm going to take that quote and keep it forever. He's into pigeons, he does smoke a lot of weat things. I never thought i'd hear Sean Hannity.
Speaker 7: Say, no, he loves he's in love with pigeons, and he has, you know, all these pigeons and they all all come back to him. They can deliver messages crazy. Okay, No, I'm te I spent talking to him about it.
Speaker 12: So you guys as that's cool.
Speaker 7: Well, but I but you know what, I look putting aside. This guy's had an upbringing from hell. I mean, there's no other way to put it. And I'm putting it aside everything else. He was one of the greatest champions of all time. You know what, does he have his flaws and his faults, Yes, he does. All of Sindham fallen short as he has. The most amazing thing in it was Jim Gray that wrote about it in his book Goats about Mike Tyson and Mike Tyson that he was not guilty what they found him guilty of, but he had done enough wrong things and really bad things that he knew he deserved to be in jail for that. I mean, isn't that pretty incredible?
Speaker 12: Listen.
Speaker 6: I think he's an incredible person. I think that he's an interesting person. He definitely says a lot of things that are, you know, a little out of pocket.
Speaker 12: But the pigeon thing is cool.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's what I love about the podcast is it's not political. You know, why do people want to smoke weed? I am so anti drug I can't even describe it.
Speaker 6: I am too, But I gotta tell you something, Sean, I've been seeing the use of weed in a medicinal way for like seizures and Parkinson's and different types of policies.
Speaker 7: It's pretty for medicinal medicinal marijuana. But the bad side of it is there are people and they'll say that it's non addictive. I think that's totally I completely agree with you, totally agree. So I think that's the CROC Number one. Number two is you know when it comes to like doing bad things or things that are gonna be harmful, they're really good at that. And the potency of the weed that they grow today is so strong that and you.
Speaker 12: Have to make sure it's not laced.
Speaker 6: And then you have to get it from a dispense the okay, and.
Speaker 7: A lot of the dispensaries you know in your former city, New York, are not even licensed, so you really don't know what you're getting. And and people become psychotic on this, and people don't know what the dosage level is. I've heard stories about people, Oh, I take a little gummy. You know, apparently there's like popular among like moms with kids in school. Did you hear about these, like these groups you can read about it.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I've read. Well, why would you do that?
Speaker 12: Anyway? They taste disgusting?
Speaker 8: What the gummy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I teach CBD gummies to go to sleep at night. They don't have any thc in them, whatsoever.
Speaker 7: Okay, fright, And I've tried it. Don't work for me. Nothing works for me when it comes to sleep. You know, I've tried everything in the world. And anyway, long story is short. And then somebody, Oh, you just try one, and they try it and doesn't work well, then they take another one. I meanwhile, the first one didn't even kick in yet, and then they're like totally out of their mind wasted. But with that said, Mike believes medicinally it helps him. I mean, he kind of acknowledges that he's had problems over the years. He's very transparent, he's an open book. He's a cool in that sense. He's very cool.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: The interesting thing too, I've learned about people is that that I've been interviewing in these podcasts which are not political for Fox Nations, Like Gillian Michaels had a tortured childhood, was one hundred and seventy pounds and she's like five foot two. And Steven a I mean, you know the story about his dyslexia. It is heartbreaking when he tells the story. Or Montel Williams, you know, he actually cried in the podcast and you listen to his story when he found out he had MS. I mean, it breaks your heart. Or Sliced Alone had a brutal father growing up. I mean, there's so many people when they tell you their story, I mean when people get angry with you in life, or people that are in bad mood.
Speaker 11: M M.
Speaker 7: You know, you sometimes got to remember where they where they're coming from. You don't know why they might be in a bad mood that day. You have no idea up But anyway, back to where I was going with this. You know, we talk about Trump make America great again, but he's also making America fun again. And he's going to bring this UFC fight to the White House next year, and he mentioned it. Dana White now confirmed it. Here's what Dana White said.
Speaker 3: Whoever actually gets to be there live, it will be such a unique, amazing experience in their lifetime to be able to go to this fight. And for us when you think about when the fight is going on, while the fight's happen, and then we're filming, one whole side of the backdrop will be the White House and then the other side will be the Washington Monument. So it's just it's it's so unique.
Speaker 11: So once ever, like you said, how many fighters reach out to you that want to fight it?
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to That's what I was going to ask you. Everybody wants everybody.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know, you can't say too much because you guys will announce it when you announce it.
Speaker 1: But well no, well here's the thing, We're still your way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So soho UFC landscape will change over the next year, We'll see where we're at, and we will absolutely positively.
Speaker 1: Put on the baddest card of all time. So this is not going to be like a normal card. All cards are great, but this is going to be a supercar pay per view card.
Speaker 7: I think it's I think it's unbelievable that Dana White is doing that. I think it's great. I think the only Donald Trump would ever do that. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Uh let's say hi to Paul in Connecticut. Paul, Hey, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hello? Sean, thanks for taking my call. I had a call caller over the years, and I always enjoy speaking with you. I am a lifelong Democrat here in Connecticut who has something to offer regarding uh no tax on tips and the whole uh no tax on overtime thing. You had a fella on the other day talking about fairness and wages. So tax no tax on tips in most of the restaurant industry, waiters, white staff, what have you. They don't work full time forty hour weeks, so they're not offered things like healthcare. They're not offered things like they're not available, or they're not able to make as much money as say the manager or the owner. There's just no possibility. So for instance, my wife, she blew out both of her knees in her long career. If she didn't have my health care, she'd be out on her butt doing nothing. So the money she makes. She needs to understand what I'm saying. So then the gentleman went on about how the full time workers who make a lot of overtime, the supervisors, aren't making much more if they're making anything more. While supervisors get bonus potential in so many corporations, they also get better healthcare. They also may get stock options or those kinds of things, and maybe even some of them still get paid for over forty hour weeks. So the whole argument that that fella made the other day both just it has holding no water, things like.
Speaker 8: No let me let me let me tell you in Connecticut.
Speaker 7: If I'm not mistaken, I think it's Groton, Connecticut. When I lived in Rhode Island used to have general dynamics there, right, is it? I assume it's still there.
Speaker 5: Right, electric boat, yeah? I believe general dynamic electric boat right, electric boat yeah?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: So, so imagine you work for one of those boatyard shipyards. Let's say you're a welder, you're a steel worker, you're a boat builder, you know, shipbuilder, submarine builder, whatever you happen to be, and you're working sixty hour weeks. You're already paying your fair share in taxes. Thank god, we got the largest tax cut in history that would have otherwise would add the largest tax increase in history. And let's say you do have to you work a lot of overtime because you want to have a decent house and a nice neighborhood with good schools. Do you want a nice truck or car to drive to work every day? And you know you want to take a vacation every year, go out to dinner and not have to worry if you can to afford it. Don't those people deserve a little relief? They are they undertaxed? Are they overtaxed? I think everybody's overtaxed?
Speaker 5: Agreed? I can't even believe some old make the argument that it's not fair. Look, I know, when I work overtime, the amount of money I end up taking home is barely more than if I didn't. So you know, if I work a fifty hour week, it's not all that much more than my forty hour week. So I mean here in Connecticut, I don't know. Maybe things are a little different than say Utah. I don't know, but I can tell you as far as overtime goes right now over no tax on overtime will make such a difference in my life for my kids.
Speaker 8: That's awesome. I love that.
Speaker 7: And by the way, this is why the Republican Party is now the party of working men and women. Democrats are the party of coastal woke elites and the working people in this country. They are the ones, people like you that make this country truly great. You're the one. You're the people that make the country great. And you know what, you don't get enough credit for it. And I'm grateful for all of you. And I did that. One of the best things I did in my life is real work. For twenty years of my life. It makes me appreciate every every day that I'm behind this microphone and in front of that TV camera. Got a roll Thank you, my friend. Eight hundred nine four one Seawn. All right, that's gonna wrap things up to today. We get a great Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News channels that you DVR. Katie Tavloch, Mark Meadows, Mark Siegel, Mike Lrosa now Michael by the way, well used to work in the Biden administration.
Speaker 8: A lot to talk to him about. Why is everybody plead?
Speaker 7: In the fifth Also Joe Concher, Riley Gaines, nine Eastern Hannity tonight on Fox will see then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.