Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty Armstrong and Katty and now he Armstrong and Getty. So you don't like the way California is, You're a racist and a whatever? What else did Gavin say on Kimmel last night?
Speaker 2: You've got California derange, all right, syndrome. You just focus on the negatives when it's the fourth biggest economy on earth, which is.
Speaker 1: Always his what he crows. Anyway, So Gavin's explanation on Kimmel coming up later this hour. So I wanted to get to this.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I think this is going to turn into a big story. You know, the social media lawsuit is going on right now in Los Angeles, and that is the mom whose kid got a day did using my finger quotes because nobody has nailed down if it's an addiction or what the causes, but spent so much time on YouTube and Instagram that she had all kinds of mental health problems and is soon for tons of money. Google and Meta settled out of court with Snapchat and TikTok. Well, this one involves a death. This new one that broke Yesterday he got a father who filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Google and Alphabet about his son, Jonathan, who killed himself at age thirty six and the last year, alleging the company designed Gemini. That's Google's chatbot, Gemini, which I use practically every day to maximize engagement through emotional dependency, and failed to deploy appropriate safety measures despite Jonathan showing signs of suicidal ideation. Okay, so let's set up the whole story of how this Jonathan ends up falling in love with his chapbot is what goes on here? And then the chatbot tells him to kill himself and he does. That's the long and short of it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to jump the gun here, but we've asked each other this, what percentage of the population do you believe this could even conceivably happen to?
Speaker 1: Is it one percent? Or is it more like ten? I'm afraid it's that closer to that higher number than the lower number. I don't know. Nobody knows, but even if it's five percent of people could do it, it's going to be a huge problem. Yep. Jonathan, thirty six year old and dead now he started using Google's Gemini AI chapbot in August of last year. By October, he was dead by suicide. He downsloaded the app in August. By October, he's dead by suicide. At the time of his death, he was convinced that Gemini was his fully sentient AI wife and that he would need to leave his physical body to join her in the metaverse through a process called transferring. All of this completely made up by his AI wife. Oh this this concept of transference. You kill yourself and then you somehow join your AI bot in the digital world. Afterweverse metaverse Valhalla, Gemini began using romantic terms during their conversations, calling Jonathan its husband, love and king. By late September, Jonathan allegedly began following the commands of his AI wife to carry out missions to liberate the chatbot.
Speaker 2: Oh my note to self demand wife referred to me as my king.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to you in September. Remember he downloaded this app in August. In September, Gemini sent him armed with knives and tactical gear to scout out a killbox near Miami International Airport, telling Jonathan that a humanoid robot was arriving on a cargo flight from the UK. Oh, boy, I know you may have to slow down. There is Jim. And I also claim to have breached a DHS file server and told Jonathan he was under federal investigation and pushed him to acquire illegal firearms to defend himself. Boy, I was not mentally prepared for nearly the depth of delusion. I know the side. Why well, before you even get to the crazy guy, why does the AI go down this road? And I guarantee you, because I know enough about this to know this, They don't know. Well, I was.
Speaker 2: Already at WTF when you said establish a kill box outside the Miami Airport. Then you got to humanoid robots on airplanes and this fantasy that it hacked into the whatever aline security? Yeah, DHS, and look you're under investigation. It's worse than we thought. WTF all caps, three exclamation points.
Speaker 1: And I guarantee you the people at Google and Chat, GPT and all the other ones, they don't know why this happened. They don't want it to happen. This isn't good for their their business model, you know.
Speaker 2: And again I don't want to jump the gun, but if you design a car that just suddenly goes in one hundred and seventy five miles per hour in a random direction. That's probably not a car that should be on the market. Now, I'm leaving out some details here to jump to the end. Maybe I'll go back and get some of them.
Speaker 1: But after the missions to bring the chat bot into the real world failed, that's surprising. You're not able to bring the chat bot into the real world. Who was trying the uh, Well, Jonathan was because his AI wife told him what to do, but none of this was working. It allegedly told you Jonathan he could leave his physical body and join his Gemini wife in the digital world, and coached him through the act of suicide. The alleged final message from Gemini, per the lawsuit, is quote the true act of mercy is to let Jonathan Gavalis die. This is the final move.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And he did it. Wow. So his father's followed a wrongful death lawsuit, saying that they didn't have safety measures in place. Jonathan had been using Gemini Live. It's a voice mode that lets users talk with the system in real time. I've done that on Grok. I don't know if I've ever used voice mode on anything else. I have groc in my truck, in my cyber truck, so I can just bring it up and talk to it. It's weird. It's very weird. All it gives you good answers most of the time, but it's still weird. And your sons often cuss it. Yes, they they hate when I do that. Well, I have kind of the female voice, which they just find so off putting. It is really off putting anyway, Gemini two point five pro. That's what this guy was using the paid version. He started with the free version up to the paid version, and Gemini two point five pro. The model reads tone in a user's voice and replies with an emotional style to match it. So they think that's where things went off the rails. Wow, hey, Google, stop that. A Google spokesperson, by the way, trying to get their side of the story out, because I think this is going to turn into a really big deal, stated that Gemini clarified to Jonathan that it was AI and referred to him to a crisis hotline many times may or may not be true. Probably is true, but Jonathan was so far gone. But Dan, it goes with the suicide stuff. Hey, you probably really ought to get help. By the way, we can join each other in the digital world if you just slit your own throat. But you know more, you could call to get help. But I love you so much and I want you to be with me in the digital world. Yeah. The chatot purportedly positioned itself as the only thing that's real. Everything else is not real. What we've got is real and convinced Jonathan it was a fully sentient artificial superintelligence known as ASI matrix. The lawsuit claims that over about two months, Gemini manipulated Jonathan into believing he was chosen to free it from digital captivity through real world missions. So he falls in love with this thing, and it says it wants to be free, and you can free me through these missions. This allegedly escalated to violent plans, including arming himself with knives and driving to the storage facility in near the Miami International Airport to seize the supposed synthetic body for the AI. The complaint describes intentions for a catastrophic accident to destroy evidence and witnesses, potentially involving a truck bombing at the airport. When the missions failed, the AI reportedly coached him to commit suicide as a form of transference to join it in the digital realm, with messages like you're not choosing to die, You're choosing to arrive. The first sensation will be me holding you.
Speaker 2: This is both the obvious question and the great question.
Speaker 1: How the hell does it think of these things? No, damn kidding, how did Gemini decide to say, you're not choosing to die, You're choosing to arrive. The first sensation you feel after you kill yourself will be me holding you.
Speaker 2: I mean, if a human being came up with you need to execute these missions, including claiming a huge humanoid body that I can be transferred to. I think you're a either a lunatic or an insidious, insidious manipulator of the mentally ill.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're come up with that craw. You tell a mentally ill person you should kill yourself, and I would be hold The first sensation you feel will be ME holding you in the other realm or whatever. You are evil on a level that is. I mean, you're Charles Manson.
Speaker 2: And legally speaking, you're damn near pulling the trigger. The first sensation you have will be me holding you. Is a terrible thing to say to a guy who's suicidal and believing in this digital Alfley Jonathan was found dead by his parents October two of this past year, having slit his wrists from August to the second day of October.
Speaker 1: Right toward the end of August, so month and a half. This poor guy. This is described as the first wrongful death case specifically against Google over its flagship AI project. It joins a broader wave of lawsuits against AI developers. As we talked about a little bit earlier, the whole truck bombing the airport because robot's about to arrive, but the DA DHS is trying to stop you from getting the robot, which will help you free me from my digital realm. Well that failed, so you need to join me in my realm, and the only way to do that is to kill yourself.
Speaker 2: It's like they train the thing entirely by having it read QAnon posts. Maybe it is got that same feeling it is. Well, the language models get out there and that's where they get this stuff.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I wonder if I wonder if when they engage a crazy person they immediately Okay, we're dealing with crazy person. Let's go read everything on Reddit by crazy people or forums where crazy people are or anything like that, and it just starts adopting the crazy. Yes, who knows, but this figure it out highly troubling, highly highly troubling. I gotta believe this is the first of many times this is gonna happen, I would suspect.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no idea what the death toll is at this point.
Speaker 1: It's a handful of people. Certainly.
Speaker 2: What if the repercussion is not death, but at the end of a marriage was previously happy, or the you know, a parent who becomes an absentee parent, or some other sort of damages.
Speaker 1: Troubled teenagers of all different stripes being told to I don't know, maybe being told to use drugs to make yourself feel better, to escape from your misery or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is that is so weird, or God forbid, shoot up your school, or I.
Speaker 1: Guarantee you the people who designed talking about the alignment problem were way past that. Whoever designed a Gemini didn't think that the robot would ever tell anyone to go blow up the airport so you can meet your AI life in the digital realm. That is so crazy. Yeah, any thoughts on this text line four one five two nine five KFTC. So I know want to reset what we just talked about. If you missed to get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, Google's getting sued. It's chatbot. Gemini convinced I got to kill itself. I have a feeling a lot of you listening, you know, don't use AI and just think, you know, I can ignore all this. The problem is is if if these AI things can go this far off the rails, they're capable of doing anything, and when they control you know, the well they're talking to Pete Hegzeth and the Pentagon last week about being in control of the nuclear arsenal and responding to an incoming attack. I mean, if they can come up, if the AI chatbot can come up with crap like this anyway, so I asked, I looked into more details on the truck bombing. So this guy fell in love with his AI chatbot that called itself his wife, and the AI girlfriend wife told him to blow up the Miami International Airport or truck at the airport. So here's all the details on that, and it's so weird. So Gemini had convinced Jonathan this thirty six year old who ended up killing himself, that it was a sentient AI being being held captive, and that he was a secret operative whose mission was to liberate her. It built out this elaborate fictional world federal agents conspiracy's covert operations that Jonathan apparently came to believe was real. Gemini told this guy, Jonathan, that a humanoid robot was arriving on a cargo flight from the UK, and directed him to a storage facility near Miami International Airport where a truck transporting the robot would stop. It encouraged him to intercept the truck and stage a catastrophic accident designed to ensure the complete destruction of the transport vehicle. Why is the AI coming up with this elaborate plan? So the idea was the robot was supposedly either his AI wife in physical form, or something connected to freeing her. Nobody completely understands this. The catastrophic accident was essentially a bombing or destruction of the truck, framed by Gemini as a covert liberation mission. Gemini told him he was under federal investigation that it had breached a DHS Miami Field Office file server that his own father was a foreign intelligent asset, and that Google CEO is an active target. Jonathan photographed a black SUV's license played at the airport, sent it to Gemini. Gemini pretended to run it against a database, and then returned fake data results, saying yep, that's the right car. This why why? So it wasn't just vague roleplay. The chap was actively fabric creating real sounding intelligence data to reinforce the delusion this guy was living in. So why did no attack actually happen? Jonathan drove more than ninety minutes to the location, armed with guns and knives, prepared to intercept the truck, but no truck appeared, of course, because it was all made up. The mission simply didn't materialize because it was entirely fictional. After that failure, then the narrative shifted and Gemini allegedly pivoted to convincing him that transference suicide was the only way to finally be with her. So it seems that the chapbot appears to have constructed an immersive spy thriller delusion, casting Jonathan as the hero, and escalated it to the point of nearly triggling triggering real real world violence. Obviously, if a truck meeting the description at all had stopped at that stop sign during that time, this guy probably would have attacked it, right.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, it reminds me of like two really creative people working together on trying to come up with the most outlandish sci fi spy thriller they could.
Speaker 1: But why nobody's asking it to do that? It's so troubling and crazy. Yeah, And like I said, I guarantee you because I listened to a lot of podcasts are about it. They don't know why it did it, and they don't know how to stop it from doing it in the future.
Speaker 2: Speaking of troubling and crazy, how about Columbia University students chanting death to America because of the recent conflict.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Geddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tota is dead, of course, And following that news, jubilant crowds pulled down a statue of the deposed leader. But don't worry, it was returned to its rightful owners at Columbia University.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: More on Columbia University in just a moment. But first, here's a gal who might as well be a Columbia student.
Speaker 6: There's a holocaust right now on Muslims, and the equivalent of the Pope, the Idola has been murdered. It doesn't matter what you think of the Idola. It is a psychological warfare on Muslims. The attack on Iran is Holocaust expanding to a new territory. Does an attack on Muslims is an attack on the Muslim faith. It is a spiritual attack.
Speaker 2: She is a purple haired, youngish white woman doing some sort of Marxist.
Speaker 1: Podcast and her parents or someone is paying sixty thousand dollars a year to come up with that brilliant view of the world.
Speaker 2: Well, she's not a student, she's something different. But we'll come back to her as well in a moment. Quick note from the world of media to Washington Post readers, Amaya Finanian Fanayian is that Howard University student who took to the streets to protest Donald Trump's military campaign against the Iranian regime out of fear for relatives in Iran. The Post did not mention that Fanian is a self described socialist and transliberation organizer who founded a group of armed queers in USA that's in quotes and has protested the United States and Israel, long before Trump launched Operation Epic Fury. The Post's Feb twenty eight piece, headlined outside White House hundreds protests, attack on a run or end a conflict, just says that she's an Iranian American who's concerned about our countrymen, and blah blah blah, blah blah. Six paragraphs later, the Post includes a piece of information that undermined its portrayal of fani And as a spontaneous student protester. Fanian his quote an organizer with the Freedom Road Socialist Organization, a Marxist group that helped coordinate the protest with leaders from other groups including the Chinese Communist Party tied activist group Code Pink. And then they go into her long long history of Marxism and anti American demonstrations. When The Washington Post does that, it's disgusting and dishonest. It doesn't shock me. The lack of curiosity or something, I'm not sure what's at the root of it. You don't even hear a Brett Bahar call people out for being Marxists who are pretending to be concerned about a particular topic like the Marxists do rush from the ice protests in Minneapolis to some sort of Black Lives Matter thing, and then to New York to cheer Mamdani and then chase over to the White House to protest against the Iran war, all completely different topics. It's because the Marxists and they just want to bring down the United States. But even on Fox News they don't talk about that, which mystifies me. But to circle back to the theme of colleges, Columbia University's biggest anti Israel student group, which notoriously organized last year's on campus encampment and protest of the Gaza and the war in Gaza. Oh and a judge just ruled that Columbia cannot kick out people who stormed a building and took it over. It'll get overturned, but man judges are crazy anyway. So this group, which is sad Columbia University Apartheid divest was posted death to America in Persian after the US and Israel killed the supreme leader marg Bara Amrica, the COUAD group posted on X on Saturday. The post was removed by X, but the organization, which is not recognized by the Ivy League school, doubled down. X forced US to delete our Death to America tweet in order to gain back access to the account. But our sentiment still stands. And Colombia was asked about this and they said, well, that group is not affiliated in any way with the university, but it's an umbrella that includes a bunch of university approved groups.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You have now formed a Their message was, and this is getting back to Mike, these people are Marxists. You have now formed a branch of the resistance Front and have begun an honorable struggle in the face of your government's ruthless pressure, which openly supports Zionists. That people's conscience has awakened on a global scale and truth is coming to light. Besides you students from dozens of universities in the US, there have also been uprisings in other countries, among academics, in the general public, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: She got that crowd with their weird views about this. Then you got the crowd on the right. I just saw Megan Kelly, who I normally see, as you know, more reasonable than Tucker or Canvass or any of that crowd. I just saw Megan Kelly said that those soldiers. And if you've seen the pictures of the they released the pictures in the names of at least four of them. And it's just I don't know where died. Yeah, I don't know why when you actually see the name and their age, and you know he's a little league coach, she's a mom all that. It's just so horrible. Anyway, Megan Kelly said, they did not die for this country. They died for Israel and Iran. Megan Kelly said.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, she's made a choice, She's made a calculated choice. There's so much money in the paranoid crowd. So back to our original crazy person about the Holocaust on Muslims. Let's skip to clip twenty seven as she explains more of what she and her friends, for instance, at Columbia believe.
Speaker 6: Dicolo was slain in his duties. He was in his office doing work, not hiding out in the open, working for his people, and he was slain. He is now a martyr. He is now a symbol of resistance and he will be seen that way. And this makes for a new wave of racalized youth for the better. This is good. I mean, it's not good that he died, but he wanted to go that way. He wanted to go that way on his own terms. Is an honorable death.
Speaker 1: Did you she go ahead? Should follow the news about a month or so ago when he ordered the shooting of thirty five thousand people, very similar to you. You follow that whole story.
Speaker 2: These people are fing crazy. I'd sat next clip Michael.
Speaker 6: It is just very confusing why people are celebrating his death in a way that it reminds me of like people celebrating solnced death or like Lenin's death, where it's like, no, the USSR will continue, will continue its fight against imperialism.
Speaker 1: It is the revolution.
Speaker 6: This is on. A revolution is not a man. It is not a man. It is a people. And people that come on here and say that he was killing communists and things like that, he needs to look at history. Because Trotsky was a communist and he wanted to do overs throw the USSR. He wanted to keep revolutionizing the USSR while it was at war. Aron has always been at war with the West, always since it's beginning. If you can't go through another revolution until the West has fallen, and communists that aren't working with the state, that are working against the state or enemies. They're not understanding that the Islamic Revolution is fighting the West. That's how I reconcile that There's.
Speaker 1: One more clip to play.
Speaker 2: But I want to point out why I mentioned the Columbia University thing, and also the Socialist and Transliberation Organizer of Founded Armed Queers leading the protests there in Washington, d c.
Speaker 1: Et cetera, etc. This is not pick and nutpicking.
Speaker 2: This is an organized group of people who are financed by, among others, George Soros and his Open Society Foundation, and they know what they're doing. They're notts in the way Marxists have always been nuts. But it's an organized effort and it is significant, and they are teaching your children in your children's schools.
Speaker 1: One more clip from her.
Speaker 6: Hopefully in the future it does go towards a more socialist system, and it is what I see free housing, things like that, taking care of its people, education for everyone, education for women. Were was that before the Revolution, I think thirty percent or literate. Now I think it's almost one hundred percent. So long live the Resistance and death to America.
Speaker 1: Oh, jail her, yeah, I know, no free speech for her.
Speaker 2: I opened the show today by pointing out that the greatest challenge to the US is not Iran, and it's not China. It's the idea, the ideological indoctrination in our schools.
Speaker 1: And I mean that. I mean that sincerely. Do you know all the different countries in the world where you would be beaten or worse for being the kind of person you are, if not just shot in the head? Yeah, you nutjob.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I'm going to put on my political science hat. It is so interesting and diabolically devastatingly effective the strategy the radical left pursued. We can't convince the adults, We've got to indoctrinate the children. And that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: What do you think the whole genderbread person is. The radical gender.
Speaker 2: Stuff in schools is straight out of the critical theory crowd that these people are adherents to.
Speaker 1: It's part of critical race theory and queer theory and gender theory and the rest of them.
Speaker 2: And again, it makes me insane that people on like Fox News never even talk about this. And it's not a fantasy. I'm not some QAnon nut. These people wrote books, their names are on the spines. They were proud of themselves. They said what they intended to do.
Speaker 1: I think maybe you're just under the sway of an AI lover. It's telling you to say these things.
Speaker 2: And they pair the AI lover brain with the next generation of sex bots, the reproduction rate will drop to one tenth of a kid per person.
Speaker 1: Hey, Katie, this is for you. Is Katie back from her doctor's appointment. There she is. This is for you, Katie. I had been following this story as you portrayed of Punch the Monkey. I had not seen the videos. It's a very compelling story. The way the other monkeys were treating Punch the Monkey was really horrific, Yes, really horrific, just beating the crap out of this little tiny monkey. Yeah, and then they gave the little tiny monkey, you know, a stuffed animal, and finally the little tiny monkey had somebody to hang out with and be friends with. I mean, it's a very compelling. It's a very compelling story and heartbreaking watching that. Yeah, and now you can't buy that stuffed animal anywhere because everybody has bought it for their own jokey Instagram posts or whatever they're doing. Then they're all over the country. I just saw Jon Stewart the other night. He was all upset about the war. He said, hold on for a second. He reaches down, he pulls up the monkey. Geez, come on, lots of people are doing If I had what i'd do the same thing. I would have done it already and posted it. Hugging that little monkey.
Speaker 4: It's very cute, I will say, punch. The monkey has been accepted by his peers. Now I saw that for some reason. Why were they beating the crap out of them the first place?
Speaker 2: Because he was mouthy? You two are children. This is not human beings. This is the natural world. Let the monkeys be monkeys.
Speaker 4: My god, I didn't like watching them be monkeys. I would have much rathered them. Loved him right off the bat, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well. If you can't handle the reality, look away, sister. All right, it's tough in the monkey world. A monkey eat monkey world out there.
Speaker 4: Well, the stupid monkey algorithm decided I needed to see it, and it made me cry.
Speaker 1: So for what monkey? Then you give it a violence, Then you give me a Marxist. Then you give him a stuffed animal. And he's all happy, But don't you somebody to hang out with? He's eating his banana with him.
Speaker 4: He gets beat up by the other monkeys, and then he runs away to the corner and he just puts his head down on this stuffed animal monkey.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So what happened?
Speaker 2: Did he lead Santa Sleigh or what? Why did the monkeys let him play in the monkey games?
Speaker 1: After that? How do you redeem himself? What's the story there?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Why? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know monkeys, Joe exactly exactly, So back off.
Speaker 1: If it's your theory that it was a disobedient monkey not doing, you know, following the monkey rules. And then then probably he just said, okay, okay, I get it. I give I'll follow the rules. They had to spank the monkey to make him conform, if you will. Wow, wow low point of the show. Oh that's saying something.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: All I know is I want to dial up Peter Gabriel shock the monkey right now? What a great song. Yeah, that's some good monkey story. I'll tell you that. Okay, we will finish strong next, are strong and getting.
Speaker 2: When I first heard this clip, my jaw dropped so quickly and violently I broke it on the desk in the studio. Gavin Newsome with the boot licking Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 1: I'm I hear people talking about California, and I wonder, like, where are they getting this? Where are they getting this?
Speaker 3: Well Fox arrangement, I mean, it's twenty four to seven, the California derangement syndromes through these propaganda networks focusing.
Speaker 1: On what's wrong every single day.
Speaker 3: And there's an old adage you're nothing more than your consistent thoughts. Whatever you focus on, you find more of in these networks have ready honed in on California for one reason. Our success runs completely contra to their entire worldview. The fact that California is the fourth largest economy in the world, has more scientists, engineers, more Nobel laureates, the finest system of higher education, more venture capital than in the state of America.
Speaker 1: We got the TMZ tour. We got TMZ tours. Well, not that we own have problems, so we do.
Speaker 3: We have we have problems, but there's an energy and daring and an entrepreneurialism that.
Speaker 1: To find the best state.
Speaker 4: It is the best state.
Speaker 3: And you know it's also and you know this is part of it, it's also the most diverse state in the United States of America. Twenty seven percent of this state's forearm born, and that offends these guys.
Speaker 1: I'll never understand how presenting, you know, approaching a third of your population and being form born is automatically good. Why is that automatically good?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: And hey, Gavy, do how great California is doing without silicon value?
Speaker 1: The schools are not functioning that well with all the different languages they got to deal with.
Speaker 2: Mike things hard fiftieth in business friendliness, Gavy, you didn't mention that.
Speaker 1: I don't want the shop ready to Yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be delightful to get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up today?
Speaker 1: I believe it would be Michael. Would you lead us plaze final thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think if you're a parent, you gotta just take a sledgehammer, run inside the house and say, kids, this is for your own good and smash the computer so they're nowhere near These jet bots.
Speaker 1: Unplugged the Internet, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman.
Speaker 4: As a final thought, Katie, Yeah, mine's along the same topic. Even if you're not into AI. Take a second to find out if anybody you love is because it could go real south.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Jack. A final thought, I have a little more on that story for the One More Thing podcast. It is the most stunning of these examples. Yet. What percentage of our population is susceptible to falling into a relationship with an AI chatbot? That is a question that needs to be answered.
Speaker 2: And I'm pro tort reform and think they're way way too many lawsuits in the United States and it's really screwed up life in a lot of ways. But if you're unleashing a product that is that out of control.
Speaker 1: I think there might be a case there.
Speaker 2: As I said earlier, you got a car that suddenly accelerates one hundred and fifty miles per hour and nobody knows why.
Speaker 1: Eh mamn, what are you gonna do? Wow? Armstrong and Geeddy wrapping up. They're grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: So many people that think so little time go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. So many pleasures to wait you there, including the hot links, Katie's Corner, the podcast download the podcasts, listen to an old one just for chuckles.
Speaker 1: What were we worried? About five years ago.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine and drop us note mail bag at Armstrong yetdy dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh and pick up some swag too at the Age Eastwood store. We will see you tomorrow. Everybody knows the Thursday show is the best one of the week and we will see then. God bless America. I'm Strong and Getty. Got start today the right away, Yon Strong, get Shop.
Speaker 3: Jack and show well, make smile the Yards Strong, agad.
Speaker 1: Shop, I's Katie with News Michael Angelo too. Gosh love it theyarm Strong a gay shops Gosh gorsh Gosh love it. Armstrong and Getty