Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm Ryan Warmay.
Speaker 1: Join for our Friday show by Pat fitz Morris and by Derek Brown. Just everybody knows well housekeeping. We are recording this on Thursday due to some scheduling stuff. So if anything crazy happen Thursday Night Football that we are not reacting to or talking about, that's why. It's because it hasn't happened yet for us. We are coming to you in the future on Friday. Quick reminder for everyone. All of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings.
Speaker 2: And also a reminder.
Speaker 1: If you're juggling multiple fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros will help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pro's Multi League Assistant. You can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with the Multi League Assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or on the Fantasy Football my playbook app debro. On the Thursday show, fitz Ericson and I were talking a bit about just kind of the state of our teams at this point in the season as we enter week twelve. How are your teams across the board looking so pretty good?
Speaker 3: Pretty good, guys. I got a few first place teams, I got a few top three teams looking at first round buys, a bunch of the Dynasty squads, you know, our own content league. I'm currently retooling and rebuilding to work in some trades. You can never have too much JJ McCarthy exposure, So I honestly can't be mad. It's a good time of year.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you're saying you're having a pretty good season. You are in last place in that Dynasty league, just to point out, and fits is in is in tenth, So.
Speaker 2: I'm in third.
Speaker 3: I okay, sorry, you're not in first.
Speaker 2: No, I am not in first. Oh okay, I am in third.
Speaker 1: Just got to make the playoffs unlike you, guys. Before we jump into this week's questions, let's check in with Colin Coward and his over under picks for the Fantasy over Under Challenge. Time now for the Week twelve Over Under Challenge. As always, this segment is presented by DraftKings and I'm joined by Colin Coward to talk through some of our favorite player picks for this week's slate. We'll jump right in, but first I want to remind everyone listening that you can play along with our over Under challenge and try to not only beat Colin, but win some cool prizes as well by heading to fantasypros dot com Slash Challenge. All right, let's start with the quarterbacks, and we'll start at the very top with Patrick Mahomes at Carolina. He's QB fourteen on DraftKings and Fantasy scoring the season sixteen point eight fantasy points per game, just one top five performance, though that was back in Week nine against the Bucks, so it hasn't been a ton of highs in this season for Mahomes. More of a high floor than a high ceiling in terms of fantasy scoring. Going up against his Panthers pass defense allowing seven point six yards per attempt that's tied for twenty fifth in the NFL.
Speaker 2: What do you expect that of Mahomes this week? Colin?
Speaker 4: Well, for the first time in a long time, double digit favorites this year, not only winning, they're covering the spread. Awful loss. Kansas City. I like them here now Bryce Young has played pretty well. That tells me Carolina keeps it close for a while. I think that's actually good for Mahomes. You know, it's gonna be an interesting stretch for the Chiefs. Denver's better than we thought, and Hardball's got the Chargers really rolling, so they don't have time to waste here. Those teams are coming hard, and so I think Kansas City will you know, steal sharp and steal. The Buffalo loss, I think is a reminder how difficult it's going to be in the playoffs and an increasingly good division. I think the Chiefs will play well bounce back in a competitive, high scoring game, But I'll take the Chiefs in Mahome playing well offensively.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you've seen from Mahomes just in terms of like the fantasy scoring is down, even though they're obviously winning games. He's still you know, you know, as good a quarterback as you can be, but the fantasy scoring hasn't been there.
Speaker 2: Is it just the lack of the weapons or is there anything else?
Speaker 4: Well, it's the third year in a row that they're trying to figure out what the receiving corps is. It's been it's the only unit on their team that's in flux for the third year in a row. Now they add a rookie Worthy, who still I don't think is consistent. You know, they have Watson, Noah Gray's played pretty well the backup tight end, but I you know, it's I think it's a This is the unit that has They've had to sacrifice dude to Mahomes' contract and Chris Jones' contract, and Travis Kelsey's contract and Joe Tooney's contract. So I think, you know, this is an imperfect team, and you know, the receiving unit is again for the third year in a row, in flux.
Speaker 1: Brock Perty is the other quarterback we've got in the challenge this week. He's at the Packers QB six nineteen and a half Fantasy points per game on DraftKings this season. He's got three top five weeks five top ten weeks this season, so he has some has had some pretty good games here for fantasy, going up against his Packers pass defense seven point two yards per attempt that's tied for eighteenth in the NFL allowed.
Speaker 2: I've seen you Jennings is playing really well. Still have devastimo there. What do you expect from party?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: The wise guys like the Niners this weekend. They've been kind of an unlucky team. They've had bizarrely bad special teams. But if you really look at the numbers, as you know, brock Perty's been fine, their defense isn't as good. If Bosa is not on the field, It's not the same defensive unit. They've run through defensive coordinators, you know the Demico Ryans and to Robert Sala, you know Steve Wilkes. Now they've got another. So I don't think it's the same team. And that actually is an advantage because the forty nine ers they're in close, competitive games. That tells me they're throwing the ball in the fourth quarter. I like brock Perty.
Speaker 2: A couple of running backs here.
Speaker 1: James Connor at Seattle RB seventeen on DraftKings this season, just over twelve and a half Fantasy points per game. In eight out of his ten weeks this season, he has finished with eleven point nine points or more so, again, really high floor for him. Now going up against the Seahawks, rush defense four point eight yards per carry. That's tied for fourth worst in the NFL. Do you think James Connor has a big day this week?
Speaker 4: Well, I like Arizona. I think they have a real identity. I don't think Seattle does. Connor is a violent, explosive runner. I think when Arizona Dome teams go up to Seattle, my take is they want to shorten the game. Go up, be physical, get in a plane and fly home. The cyclone bomb will be out of the Northwest by then. But my feeling is Arizona has an offensive identity. They'll keep it on the ground. It'll be a fairly low scoring game. Situational football, circumstantial football will matter. I like Connor this week, and who I think is on a short list? You know who he is. You don't think he's ignored, But I think the national media just doesn't watch Arizona enough. I think he's an I think he's a star. I think he's one of the most difficult, game changing backs in the league.
Speaker 1: Really fun to watch, and perpetually under ranked. Every August feels like he just is a screaming value in fantasy drafts because oh.
Speaker 2: He's getting older.
Speaker 1: Oh they drafted Trey Ben said, Oh, he's you know, maybe not the fast running back that.
Speaker 2: No, he's just good and produces every year. So I totally agree.
Speaker 1: I think he's fantastic and like I said, super fun to watch another running back we have in the challenge. Javonte Williams at the Raiders RB thirty six on draftings. This season been really like, you know, back and forth just in terms of who the lead in this backfield is. I mean, you know, last week we saw Adric estimate the rookie he got the bulk of the workload or me two weeks ago. Then last week he was kind of back to Javante again going up against his Vegas rush defense four point four yards per carry. Do you think it's another Javante Williams week? And do you think this running game can be good against the Raiders?
Speaker 4: Well, the Raiders play hard, they're very limited, Gardner minshew too many turnovers. I like Denver to win this game. You know, it's a division rivalry, so it'll probably be close. And again I think Sean Payton's done a good job of the balancing act, not relying on bow Nicks yet trusting Bonnicks I still don't think. I like Courtland Sutton more than most, but I think a lot of their young receivers are inconsistent. Their tight ends are solid, not spectacular. So my guess is, when you go on the road and you have a young quarterback, I mean, wouldn't your game plan be, you know, like bow Knicks last week at home, really aggressive game plan. But when you go on the road division game, you don't want to put as much. You don't hear as well. The Raiders play really hard, so I think they'll lean in on their running game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a game for bo Nix just by the way last week, four touchdowns first time in his career. Band your passing yards, first time it's career. He's been awesome for fantasy too. Not on this week's challenge though. Justin Jefferson is our wide receiver at the Bears wide receiver six a little over twelve fantasy points per game on DraftKings this season. It's a Bears defense that definitely has talent and has played really well at times. Obviously, Justin Jefferson is, you know, as good as it gets at the position.
Speaker 2: Do you think he'll have a big week.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. So I believe if you look at Brian floh as the defensive coordinator for the Vikings, historically he eats up turnover prone quarterbacks or young quarterbacks. So here's what I think Minnesota's game plan is. On the road, cold weather play conservative. Our defense will confuse Caleb Williams and force him into mistakes. So I don't think it's going to be a high flying Minnesota offense this weekend. I think they'll win ugly. I think they'll rely on their run game and their defense, so I don't think he's gonna pop.
Speaker 1: We've got a tight end on the challenge this week. Travis Kelcey obviously also going up against the Panthers. We already talked to me about Mahomes and how you like the Chiefs to bounce back coming back from that loss. You know, about as easy of a matchup as you're going to get against the Panthers. Kelsey's tight end eleven this season, a little over six fantasy points per game on DraftKings. Obviously the least productive year that he's had and is certainly a very long time. You know, got to get the sense they're saving him for January, right been Boom or bus. He does have three top five weeks and then also five weeks of under four points in fantasy scorings. Definitely a roller coaster season for him. Do you think, obviously you like kind of Mahomes and the Chiefs to bounce back. You think it'll be through Kelsey or will it be through the possible return of Isaiah Pacheco or Kareem Hunt or some of these other pieces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I agree with your first statement. I think they're saving Kelsey. I think Denver and the Chargers are equipped to really match up with Kansas City. Noah Gray is growing into a much more comfortable target for Patrick Mahomes so and I think Isaiah Pacheco will get some run. And again they're still trying to figure out exactly Xavier Worthy's role. He's clearly a gadget guy. He's explosive. So I think you have to almost guess, you know, when I trust Travis Kelsey playoff game, Monday night game, big TV spot, big rivalry game. This is not one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been saying it on the shows. I mean I was fading him on Draft Day. Just this isn't a team that's playing for January. They're playing for February, right, they have one thing on their mind and they want to make sure they get there as healthy as they can. Remember, everybody to head to fantasypros dot Com slash challenge to play along all season long. Colin, thanks for joining us, all right, thanks, all right. Let's jump into the slaty games here for week twelve. A bunch of teams on by, so if you were matchups here than usual. Let's start with Vikings at Bears Signs of Life from Chicago kind of in week eleven.
Speaker 2: Fits.
Speaker 1: What did we learn about the Bears for fantasy purposes in their first game post Shane Waldron, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Would not have big expectations for this passing game going forward. They really sort of put the training wheels back on Caleb Williams. It was just to us scale down passing game, nothing downfield at all. Just have Caleb get the ball out of his hands quickly, you know. To be honest, it looked a lot like the Luke Getsy offense when he was the Bears offensive coordinator. Just like really quick throws, everything close to the line of scrimmage, nothing downfield at Also, it made the numbers look better for Caleb Williams. He completed more than seventy percent of his throws in that game. But man, there was just it was the classic horizontal passing attack, equal effort with the wide receivers all of Dj Moore, Keenan Allen, and Romo Dunes. They had between seven and ten targets. Caleb did run more aggressively. They had some designed runs in there. Seven excuse me, nine carries for seventy yards, So maybe he's going to offer a little more rushing value going forward, but just I don't know, Like it was not exactly a breakout game for the Chicago passing attack.
Speaker 2: What did you think watching this game? Debro?
Speaker 3: A lot of the same things fits he highlighted here when I went through the numbers for the primer, I mean it was it was everything that fits you just outlined. Like you're looking at weeks one through ten. Caleb's eight I dropped from eight point six to six point seven. He had the eight fastest time to throw. He had four designed runs in that game, which if you look over the entirety of the rest of the season, he only had three rest of the season. So this all and I know fits. He brought up Luke Getzid. This honestly felt to me like what Brian day Ball did that, you know a few years ago with Daniel Jones, really just to newter him like like get the ball out of your hands first read or take off running and a run first offense really just a lot of design screens. It really just is like, Okay, Caleb, we need you to play on schedule, We need you to play on time. The best way we can do that is to get you to throw design tunnel screens like every other freaking play or run the ball. And so for me, I think my biggest takeaway with this offense is that we're continuing to see the immersions of Roman Doonza since coming out of the first read, Chare is leaned in his direction. Like last week he led the team with a thirty two percent target chair. So I think looking at the matchup this week and looking at a few of the things like in various particular weeks since the buye, he has led them in first read looks, even before Thomas Brown taken over. So I think Rome, if you're looking at any Chicago pass catcher to really walk away from this and saying who do I have the most faith in, because it's tough to have faith in any of them, it's probably romadoonze Fitz.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this matchup for kind of the new look new ish look Bears offense against Minnesota, Specifically, it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be harder than the matchup against Green Bay. I'm not sure why, but New Packers defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley was playing a lot of soft coverages, big cushions at the line of scrimmage. I don't think we're going to see that out of Brian Flores. I think he's gonna press and make things more difficult for Caleb.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next matchup here, d ro Bucks at Giants. Daniel Jones is out as the Giants starting quarterback. What does Tommy DeVito Tommy Cutlets mean for their skill players in fantasy this week?
Speaker 3: It's a push. I mean, Daniel Jones's barely league average, so I don't think you're getting a downgrade for anybody in this offense. I mean, if Brian Dable can scheme things up around Daniel Jones, then he can scheme stuff up with Tommy Cutlets. So for me, it's a push. For all parts and pieces, And to be honest, man, I think my biggest thing, and I just want to mention this real fast, is I just feel bad for Daniel Jones. Like not only did he get demoted from from being the starter, they got him all the way freaking down at QB four. Like he's basically the practice squad like scout team quarterback right now. Like I get the money and I get the reasons, I get all of that, that's still a really tough thing to do to a player on your team.
Speaker 2: Fits.
Speaker 1: What do you think we'll see from just kind of this offense as a whole under Davido?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree with Debro pretty much a lateral move, but lateral is not good in this case. Di Vito made six starts for the Giants last year, only reached two hundred passing yards in one of them, and I went back and looked to see if he favored any of the receivers, and obviously, like things are different now, they've Milik Neighbors. Did not have Milik Neighbors last year.
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 5: There was one big Darius Slayton game, there were a couple decent Wandell Robinson games. There was actually one hundred yard Jalen Hiatt game thrown in there with Tommy Davido ad quarterback. So yeah, I don't know. I mean, maybe we just get a big dose of tyrone Tracy now and the Giants lean into the running game, which would be great because I think Tracy is terrific.
Speaker 2: Were you guys ranking neighbors with Divito.
Speaker 5: Kind of conservatively wide receiver seventeen for me, I mean, like he's averaged I think fifty five yards per game since the first month of the season. It hasn't been all that pretty.
Speaker 3: I've got I've got it more aggressive. I'm wide receiver eleven right now. Just the Bucks secondary is terrible. I think I think he's a lock to see ten plus targets.
Speaker 1: To that point fits in the four games since he came back from the concussion stuff six point one fantasy points, ten point six, ten point four, seven point eight, and then he had to buy last week, So those four games, like not that's in half PPR scoring, by the way, So it hasn't been the like superstar that he was in that stretch from you know, weeks two through four, twenty three point seven, twenty four point two, seventeen point one. It's looked different, you know, somewhat with the head injuries, you know, now obviously with just kind of the state of the offense in general.
Speaker 2: Dero, where do you have Tracy rank this week?
Speaker 3: Oh? Tyrone Tracy? I love him. I think I have him as the top twelve. I've got him an RB thirteen. So where where's where's the ECR at on him right now?
Speaker 1: ECR is that's sorry, I have the receivers up. ECR has Tracy fourteen.
Speaker 3: Actually, so you're just gonna spot I mean, I want I want to stay above ECR. That's that's a definite.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Cowboys. That Commander's NFC East rivalry battle. Jaydeen Daniels and the Commander's passing game struggled mightily to push the ball downfield against the Philly d in Week eleven. A lot of their passing went to Austin Eckler zach Ertz. It was all near the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's been some talk about, like, you know, is he hurt, how hurt is he is it affecting his ability to run?
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: There's been some denials for some of the folks around Washington of how hurt he is if you watch him, that seems kind of hard to believe. Deebro, how do you like the Commander's chances to bounce back against Dallas in terms of that downfield passing attack.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll lead this off with saying, I don't think that Jayde Daniels is fully healthy. There's no way shape, form or fashion anybody that watched that game, and if you go back and watch us. It's funny because FITZI and I were talking about this before we turn the mics on. But one specific play, and you could point to a bunch of different plays. It's not just that they kept everything around the line of scrimmage. He had a three point seven a dot last week. So's not kid ourselves. This is not the same Jade and Daniels we've seen for the entirety of the rest of the season. But Noah Brown was running across from one of those plays and Jane Daniels needed to grip it and rip it and push the ball to him and he couldn't drive it. Man. So like, honestly, like his the velocity off of his hand, like it looked very I felt like I was watching Bryce Young. It was not good. And this is not me throwing shade at Jane Daniels. I love the kid. I think he's immensely talented, but I don't think that he's anywhere close to healthy. And every time he saw him on the sideline, I mean they were patting his ribs like he looked uncomfortable. He didn't look comfortable anytime he took off the run. I think we're gonna see maybe not as exaggerated of a an underneath passing attack as we did versus Philly because Dallas is not pressing the quarterback. Their secondary has sucked like that team just looks like they have totally given up. So I think he's gonna have more time in the pocket. I think we're gonna see a better game from Terry McLaurin and the receivers in this one, but really more because the matchup, not so much because I think Jayden Daniels is just going to be like pretty much the same guy we saw earlier part of the season. Because I do not believe you, Dan Quinn, I do not believe that he's healthy right now.
Speaker 1: He's currently QB three in ECR. He's one of only three quarterbacks that Fannas Bros. Has projected for over twenty points this week, Jalen Hurts and Lamar Jackson the only guys ahead of him. Directly behind him Justin Herbert Kyler, Murray bow next, Jared GoF.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes given just the eye test, fits.
Speaker 1: From what we've seen out of Jaden Daniels and not totally believing that he's fully healthy, and then coming off the game we saw last week. I know Dallas is bad, but do you think he deserves to be ranked as QB three for the week.
Speaker 5: I've got him QB four, and my suspicion on that is that I'm too.
Speaker 3: High on him. I've got to make QB six.
Speaker 5: I mean like, he has not had a rushing touchdown since Week three. He has been held to two hundred and nine or fewer passing yards in each of his last three game games. He's top twenty fantasy points just once in his last five games. Yes, it's a really good matchup. The Cowboys are allowing eight point three yards per pass attempt, only Jacksonville is giving up more of the Cowboys have the fifth worst opponent passer rating. But I don't know, maybe I I feel like I should have bow Knicks ranked ahead of him, and now look out, Jaden Daniels is only six Fantasy points ahead of bow Knicks now on the season, like objects in your rear view mirror, maybe closer than they appear. Bow Knicks is right on his bumper, and he has been like coming on fast lately. Entirely possible that he could pass him in the next week or two.
Speaker 1: Worth noting, you know, the last two weeks in particular, have been tough matchups. Like you mentioned that stat fits only top twenty points once in the last five games. It's really once in the last four because one of those games is Carolina where he left early, so hard to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're kind of blamed for that.
Speaker 1: But in those four, you know, the last you know, three games ago was against the Giants. He was at nineteen point nine points, so he was close. That was the most comfortable matchup. The other two, Pittsburgh and Philly are tough matchups. So, you know, I don't want to say it's it's not like he's struggling against very you know, low hanging fruit. It's been struggling against good defenses. But it has been a struggle to your point, I don't want to deny that the where he said he had him ranked sixth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got him ranked sixth and right now, just for everybody out there, uh Bo Nicks right now on DraftKings plus three hundred to be the offensive rookie of the Year, Jade Daniels is still heavy like minus four hundred. So if you're gonna make the bet on Bowt Nicks, probably about the time to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's put a ball in the conversation with this.
Speaker 1: Where would you guys rank Jane Daniels rest of season amongst quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's definitely a QB one only with the hope that he gets healthier. Right now, I've got him get out here during.
Speaker 2: The NFL season, right it's I mean, but it's.
Speaker 3: As rich he can if he can not to do have a buy. I've got him at QB five. But I mean, if you were to tell me you wanted to push Rock Purty, Bo Nicks, maybe even Jordan love Kyler above him, like I think, I'm not going to push back on anybody if they would push him down like the QB eight QB nine range.
Speaker 2: What do you think fits. He does have a buy coming up in two weeks.
Speaker 5: Not a hypothetical question for him because we had fantasy pros. Do do rest of season rankings? You might not have known. Uh No, I've got him QB seven rest of season?
Speaker 2: You know, I know we do rest of season rankings.
Speaker 1: I want to give you opportunity to to you know, kind of go into your thought process.
Speaker 5: Just giving you the business for him.
Speaker 3: Please fix all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, still still a high level fantasy quarterback we think going forward, but we we would really like to see him start running some more. The NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season. Draftings sports Book and official sportsbook partner of the NFL is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line and gallop sixty yards to score. We don't care how.
Speaker 2: They get them.
Speaker 1: We just want to bet on touchdowns, and DraftKings is the best place to do it. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player scoring a touchdown. Go to the Draftking sports book app and make your pick. After a terrific Week eleven. We've got fewer obvious standout games a week twelve, but you know, the NFL always delivers the late afternoon slate and in particular looks strong this week the Cardinals laying a point in Seattle, Green Bay laying a point and a half at home against the Niners. We wrap up with the Hardball Bowl as well. Ravens are laying a field goal at the Chargers on Monday to night. Football odds and lines are subject to change on those, but whichever game you bet, here's a reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Drafting sports Book, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings sports Book app, then use code Fantasy pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. When you BETCHU just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and WY or text hope and why four six seven, three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, next game, Chiefs at Panthers. Which returning running back do we like better this week? Isaiah Picchecko or Jonathan Brooks. Again, a reminder for everybody that we are taping this a day early, so if there's been any kind of change to the status of these guys. You know, obviously it's not official that Pacheck's coming back yet, but as of now, we're kind of anticipating that both guys will be on the field this week. So, Deebra, which running back do we like better this week? Who is returning?
Speaker 2: Check Over?
Speaker 3: Can I save options? See neither I mean, if I'm picking one guy, it's one guy has arguably the worst matchup for running backs on the board in the entire league, and one guy has the best matchup. So if I'm picking one, it's Isaiah Pachecko. But I think both these guys only play a handful of snaps. I'm not dinging Kareem Hunt this week at all. I think Pachecko might just see a handful of plays this week. But could he get a touchdown? Could he rip off a long run? It's possible, but I I definitely do not want to play the ros.
Speaker 1: Fits, and I and Ericson talked about this on the Thursday show.
Speaker 2: Do you think that.
Speaker 1: If Pachecko's on the field, the Chiefs probably don't need him to win this game?
Speaker 2: Right give him a matchup?
Speaker 1: And they're also only one loss this season, like they're playing for the playoffs, they're playing for February only. So if he's on the field, is that assigned to you that he's totally cleared and we should expect the big game? Or do you think he would be on there if he's like not totally o the way, but let's start easing him back in.
Speaker 3: I think you just ease him back in man, like I don't. I mean, look at what they've done with a few of the other players and stuff, Like Juju came back last week. He didn't see a full time workload. Now I know, like you know, you got a lot of parts, parts of pieces in that passing attack to kind of like muddle through and stuff. So he didn't have to push him back into that. But same thing here, Kareem Hunt's been i mean, getting almost freaking twenty five touches a game. There's nothing wrong with him, So you don't You're not forced to have to push pa Checko immediately, like right back into a high volume role. So I don't think they do.
Speaker 2: Fit's what do you think Pachecko or Brooks this week?
Speaker 5: Oh it's Pachecko. I mean, let's let's take the guy who's been a successful workhorse in the NFL going up against a run defense that pretty much rolls out the red carpet for every running back they face. And then we've got Jonathan Brooks, a guy who's never taken an NFL snap, going against the defense that lays down a bed of high Cole's for every running back they face. So yeah, I gotta go with Pachecko here, and I agree with Debro. The most likely scenario is that Pachecko gets a slow roll coming out of the gate here and probably plays like whatever fifteen snaps, gets five or six carries, six or seven carries. But let's not rule out like the possibility that the Chiefs have deemed him good to go. He's their guy again, he gets fifteen or sixteen carries wouldn't totally shock me, Like, I don't think that's the most likely outcome, but that's a possibility, and I kind of want a factor for that in my ranking of Pachecko. So I don't know. I'm we talked about this early on in the show where I'm and I'm still sort of debating Pachecko versus like Javonte.
Speaker 3: Williams, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean I've got right now, I've got Pichecko. I think RB twenty nine, And because look, the guy can have a decent day even if he only gets seven carries. Again, it's this defense. That's how bad the defense is. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave him a goal line carrier two to get him in the end zone in his return return game. But yeah, I mean, I just it's possible they give him a lot more work than we're expecting.
Speaker 3: The other thing, I'll throw out a real fast what's the line on this game too? Worm? Like, I mean it's like it's eleven, it's eleven like that. That's the other thing that I think we need to discuss here too, Like we do all think that the Chiefs run away with this game if that happens early, like say they get a defensive score, the Chiefs score like two or three other times, Like, I think this game could get out out a hand pretty quickly. And if that's the case, then maybe we see Pacheco kind of get bubble wrapped for the second half.
Speaker 1: Like fit Fitz, do you agree with debro in that, like you'd rather just take option see or do you actually like Pachecko as a start this week?
Speaker 5: No, you can't like him when you're not sure that he's going to play more than a dozen snaps. So I don't like him at all. But like I'm not about the game script thing. Maybe, like the Chiefs have this bad habit of playing with their food when they've got easy matchups, and like, I mean, we thought we thought they were going to roll over the Raiders on Christmas Day last year and look what happened. So I don't know about that. I just that is a big wildcard. What the workload split between Pachecko and Hunt is going to be. I think we're all assuming it's going to be mostly Hunt with a dose of Pachecko, but maybe that's not the case.
Speaker 3: I know we're not talking about the passing attack for this game too much, but I think this is a big get right game. This is a really good spot for Holmes, Kelsey and company to kind of light it up. So I'm actually more interested in their passing attack than their rushing attack.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Liones at Colts. What did you guys think of the Colts offense in the return of Anthony Richardson last week? Obviously, he ran for two touchdowns. How does this version of the offense for Indy matchup against Detroit fits?
Speaker 5: I'll start with you, oh man, I was much more excited about this offensive reset than I was about the Bears offensive reset. So as with the Bears, there were shorter, quicker throws for Richards and although not so close to the line of scrimmage as the sort of throws that Caleb was making earlier in the season. We were just seeing all these deep shots, low percentage throws to well covered receivers downfield for Anthony richards and just clearly wasn't working. If he made any such throws on Sunday, I missed them. I don't know if he had any deep throws to well covered receivers, I don't think so. Just seemed like he was much more accurate on Sunday than he was earlier in the season, on target for most of the day, and the Colts he used a lot of run pass options are pos And that's about freaking time, because like that was what I was hoping for all season from Shane Steichen in this offense, Like you have to design the offense around this dude's mobility, like that is the like that that is his best traits, take advantage of it. And this time it just seemed like we got such a better game plan for Shane's from Shane Stike and than we've been getting for most of the season when Anthony Richardson's been the quarterback. And uh, you know, a lot of play action too, which was nice to see. I just wonder, like where was this earlier in the year, but better late than ever.
Speaker 2: I guess, Debro, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Finally, finally we see a game plan out of Styche and that makes sense, man, Like I I've hated all like a lot of the different stuff. And I'm not saying that Anthony Richardson has played well for most of the season, but like what Vizi is talking about, when you're gearing up the difficulty of ten and eleven on every single throw, everything's deep down the field. Everything's a play accident, play action, deep shot. Like where are you giving Anthony Richardson easy answers to the test? Like that hasn't been the case for most of this season as well as you're you're asking or up until this point, like FITZI was talking about, Stike was asking Richardson to play with one arm behind his back. It's like his best weapon out of all the weapons in his back is his freaking legs. Let him use them, let him run. And we saw that last week, so like to me, good things man, Like he was a QB four in Fantasy last week. I'm not saying that he's gonna be a top twelve quarterback this week. And I'm not telling you that it's an easy matchup, but you can run the ball on the Lions to an extent. We've seen that over the last few weeks, and I think we're seeing better play calling that actually makes sense for the skill set of their quarterback. So Richardson, like, I don't have him ranked as a top twelve quarterback for this week, but what am I going to be shocked if he walks away again this week as a top twelve quarterback?
Speaker 4: Hell No.
Speaker 1: We got a question from a Mitch asking if FO would rather start Anthony Richardson or sing Donald this week. Richardson's about four spots higher on ecard. The upside seems to be there with Richardson, Fitz, what do you think Donald or Richardson?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Richardson. I think that Bears Vikings game has a total of under forty points. It looks to be like a rock fight, and I would rather play Richardson and just cambell on the rushing upside and maybe a little passing upside too.
Speaker 3: Debro, Yep, I've got Richard Richardson, I've got a there's a wide gap in my rankings between those two quarterbacks. I've got Donald at QB twenty one, and I've got a rich at QB fifteen, so just barely outside the top twelve.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Broncos at Raiders bonickx QB seven in ECR this week. We mettion you it a little bit earlier QB ten in our rest of season rankings. See Fitz, I didn't know we had those.
Speaker 2: This comes up.
Speaker 1: This comes off the heels of his best game as a pro for Bonix, when he threw for four touchdowns and three hundred yards against Atlanta. Will be one hundred percent bought in on Knicks as a strong thing. Se quarterback rests the season or is there still any cause for hesitation?
Speaker 2: Deepro No, I.
Speaker 3: Know there's not cause for hesitation. And this is I mean, I'm I'm gonna own some ls here man. As a person who if people want to go back and pull up the receipts our draft stream of when Denver drafted bo Nicks in the first round, I think my first reaction is I just started laughing my butt off. I was like, oh, I was so dismissive, and dang it, Sean Payton still got the magic. Dude still has the magic. Shouldn't it shouldn't have questioned him as much as I did, specifically, Like, I was not a fan of Knicks as a prospect, and I'm wrong. I had been proven wrong, man, Like, he has been awesome since Week five. The QB five in Fantasy points per game since week five amongst thirty six quarterbacks, he is seventh and passer rating seventh and CPOE and he is sixth and fantasy points per game at this point point. He's shown it at enough times. And look, here's the thing, guys. He hasn't even been running the last two to three weeks either, so he's got multiple outs. Man. No, we don't need to sit here and worry about it. Yeah, bot Nicks is for real. Fits.
Speaker 5: I've mostly bought into this. He has quickly gotten a lot better as an NFL passer. So he's averaging six point four yards per attempt, which isn't a great number, but let's look at how that's evolved. Over his first four games, Nicks averaged four point eight yards per attempt. Yikes, that's a pretty alarmingly bad number. But over his last seven games seven point four yards per attempt, which is like rock solid NFL starter good four interceptions, in his first two games, only two interceptions in his last nine games for rookie quarterback, really impressive sixty five point five completion percentage. He's accurate, he runs aggressively. So yeah, I mean, I've bought in there to be bumps along the way. He's still a rookie after all, But there is something to be said in debro Maybe you can, like, you know, forgive yourself for whiffing on him with the prospect evaluation. There is something to be said. And we saw this with Brock Perdy for a dude who makes a lot of starts in college against power five competition, and like Purdy came in and he was not overwhelmed at all by NFL defenses. And I think it's been kind of the same thing with bow Nicks, who you know, struggled in the SEC, went to the PAC twelve sort of refound himself out there. But this is just a guy who's made a lot of starts, and maybe this is the reason it took or has taken Anthony Richardson a while to get used to the NFL. Like this guy did not make a lot of starts in college, so you know, like he has been thrown into the deep end of the pool, whereas you know bo Nicks has sort of waded in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think two big things like for these rooky quarter I think we always go back to not only the ecosystem that they get thrown into, but kind of going back to the Anthony Richardson conversation good play callers man, like not only like do these kids need to stay aggressive and know what they're seeing on the NFL field, but also the parter piece of they have to be put in good situations, like in the sense of like are you giving them outs? Are you giving them easy answers to the test? Are you know, are you stacking the deck against them? More like and honestly helping the defense by designing an offense that doesn't eat one either cater to their strengths or two give them outs when they see pressure, when they see man coverage, when they see different things on the field. And Peyton is I'm so curious what this offense looks like when we walk into Week one next year, Like what do they do in the draft, like getting a running back, getting other players in this offense that actually fit the system, and getting him somebody outside of court and Sutton on a weekly basis he could depend on things are looking up in Denver.
Speaker 1: Growing up, basketball was never near the top of my list of favorite sports. I always preferred baseball, and then as I got older it became football. But once I was in college at Maryland, I completely fell in love with the atmosphere at college basketball games. The energy, the passion, the noise, the chills. There's no fan experience in the world quite like a high level college troops game. And now that I'm past my days as a student, when I need basketball tickets, I turned to game Time. Game Time as this new feature called game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats. It makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the game Time app it's too long to read everything, but here are some standouts for me Personally, I love the game Time Picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees at checkout. Nothing in the world more infuriating than thinking I know what I'm about to spend and on a purchase and then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying, So take the guestwork out of buying tickets with Game Time picks. Download the Game Time app, create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again. Create an account a redeem code f A N T A S Y p r O S for twenty dollars off.
Speaker 2: Download Game Time today. What time is it? Game Time?
Speaker 3: If anybody wants a fun Friday night activity, pull up this show and on a weekly basis, every time that worm makes a Ravens or a Maryland reference, take a drink. I'm it's you'll You'll have a good night promise.
Speaker 1: I haven't mentioned Maryland on the show besides besides the ad ready.
Speaker 3: Experience and forget that he mentioned Maryland right there the ad.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't forget, I said, besides the ad read. The read is about going to basketball games. That's where I fell in love with going to basketball games?
Speaker 2: Is that Maryland?
Speaker 3: It's I mean, Vince, you're the import three party here. I mean, am I wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't want to. I don't want to torture the listeners with more discussion of big big ten basketball. You know we can worm and I can save that for after the show. So let's let's move on.
Speaker 2: The listeners probably didn't even hear it. They probably skips feat.
Speaker 3: I love that you just gave the most, the most side step answer ever. That was well done. Fitcy got it.
Speaker 2: I will not.
Speaker 1: Apologize for mentioning Maryland in and attery all right, Cardinals at Seahawks, Jackson, Smith and Jigba did not suffer at all with the return of DK Metcalf, leading Seattle in targets with eleven catches with ten and yards at one hundred and ten. How comfortable are we going back to him as a top option after seeing him.
Speaker 2: With a big game while Metcalf was on the field.
Speaker 3: Depro very comfortable. I mean, looking at him right now, I've got him ranked as a wide receiver fifteen for the week, and I've got DK Metcalf one spot ahead of him. I'm almost to the point where looking at the coverage matchup, I'm gonna flip the ranking because it definitely leans in the favor of Jackson Smith and Jigbo Atlanta I mean, excuse me and Lanta. Arizona has leaned more too high heavy, and that has been he's been the go to receiver JSN has versus too High I mean Seattle when they faced too high. JSN leads the team with a twenty three point five percent target chare, So I like JSN a ton in this matchup, and yeah, I think he's going to out target DK Metcalf this week. Fits.
Speaker 2: What are you doing with JSN?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got him wide receiver nineteen, so I'm pretty high on him. Too deep ros got me out flank there, But I still think he's pretty close to a must start. Like we are seeing the second year breakout and it's pretty exciting. And what we were waiting for was for JSN to do it while sharing a field with DK Metcalf. He'd only had one good game in games that Metcalf had played. He had that smash game against the Rams a couple of weeks ago where DK was out and he had two touchdowns and what one hundred and eighty yards. Last week, DK comes back eleven targets, ten catches for JSN one hundred and ten yards. So I'm buying into what looks like a year two breakout, Like this is the sort of production we were expecting from a guy who, as a nineteen year old sophomore at Ohio State head a ninety five catch sixteen hundred yard season while sharing targets with Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave.
Speaker 3: Like what happens when you don't have Shane Walder to deal with hump FITZI.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good point, man. I mean, like it's starting to look pretty good here. I was wondering though, like in fairness, like when we were not seeing anything from him over the first half of the regular season, I was concerned, like maybe maybe this guy, just maybe he isn't it. But yeah, this has been a pretty satisfying last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: I think we've seen his role kind of change too, like since Week five, and I just are since Week six, like just pulling this up. Through the first five weeks of the season, his a dot only lips eight yards in one of those first five weeks. Since Week six, his A dot has not dropped below seven in any game, and he's only dropped below eight point five in one game. So I think the other thing about it is Seattle has said, you know what, you could do a lot of other things besides us just feeding you underneath targets, like he can win down the field, and we've seen that and that's really given another life to JSN of the last few weeks.
Speaker 1: All right, dib, but I don't want to like put you on blasts, though you did just recently trade away JSN in that Dynasty we reference, So I bring it up again, not to put you on blast, but just kind of ask like, is that a sign for kind of how you feel about.
Speaker 3: Him long term? No, so outside of last week, there have been some concerning things like if you look at separation scorers, route win rate, things like that. The other part about this is that, like I've got JASN in so many different leagues, I honestly a player that I didn't and just for full transparency, it's a rebuilding team and I traded for Ladd McConkie. I don't have Ladd on a lot of different Dynasty squads, and I love a lad right now, Like I think he is going to go scorched earth the second half of the season. So I look at Ladd as especially on rebuilding team as much as just his general prospects. I look at trading for him At that point, I felt like his dynasty value is going to do nothing but go up, So for that squad as well as just the player, I really wanted to get lad on another dynasty team.
Speaker 5: Worm, are you really questioning the four dimensional chess steebro is playing in our the Dynasty League?
Speaker 1: How many top five picks has he traded away and then ended up having a rebuilding year that season? And since we started it feels like every season.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've got a lot of really good young players. It's not my fault you don't want to trade for James Cook. It's not my fault that I trade Jalen Hurts and then I get Jordan Love and a first back.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, yeah, you're still in last place. This is all I can say.
Speaker 3: Keep talking your smack. I'm going to sit here and rub your face in the next year in this league. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Forty nine Ers at Packers Fits, Christian Watson had by far his best game of the season against Chicago four catches, one hundred and fifty receiving yards, top ten finish at the position, despite not getting into the end zone.
Speaker 2: So pat, what do we expect from him in this week's follow up?
Speaker 6: No idea.
Speaker 5: He has one of the years widest weekly ranges of possible outcomes of any wide receiver in the league. Just a ton of big play potential here, which we saw last week. Like he is tall and fast, his ball skills are very underrated, like he made a couple of spectacular catches last year against or last week against the Bears. The problem is that Watson does not get the sort of target counts that lend themselves to weekend wink out consistency. Even if we exclude the game earlier this season against the Vikings where he got hurt and left after just nine snaps, he's averaging four point three targets a game, and it does seem like he's sort of clearly moved past don Tavian Wicks, which is a good thing. For a while those two were kind of splitting snaps, you know. And maybe he's going to start to outrank Romeo Dobbs as far as earning targets from Jordan Love. But you know, it's just he is a hard guy to peg. Week in week out, I'm sort of splitting the baby. This week I've got him met like wide receiver thirty four, so you know, but he could finish wide receiver eights or he could finish wide receiver seventy three.
Speaker 2: Dera.
Speaker 3: Oh, whoa, we're going to talk about another talented player that seems to have found his way onto my dynasty roster in that league. Interesting, huh okay, fine, let's let's discuss him. Did I just want to see And I was texting VIZI on Sunday because every big play that Watson made, we were texting back and forth. And I just want to see Watson healthy, Jordan Love healthy. I think if we see that, the rest of it can take care of itself. Man. And again, if you're looking just for talent, I don't think any of us should question Christian Watson. Like, since week six, amongst one hundred and twenty four qualifying wide receivers, he ranks fifth in separation and he ranks sixth in route win rate. I'm still flummixed. I'm like FITZI, like, on a weekly basis, who's going to get the ball? Like, looking at coverage data and all these different things, I just want to make a bet on the talent of Christian Watson. And I know this sounds like a very tired diatribe, like we've said this on this show, We've done this dance before, but it doesn't mean that it's wrong. Man, Like how many different iterations right when we think the Green Bay Packers are getting healthy or Watson is healthy and Love is healthy, that we see like a wrench get thrown into the freaking gears where it's like, oh one of them is now dinged up, Oh one of them is missing time. I just want to see them healthy and considering talent, I think we can see that second half of centship for Christian Watson because and again looking at just this game, it's tough to kind of parse through all the numbers because certain guys have been healthy. Love has been healthy, he hasn't. Watson's been healthy he hasn't. But just looking at the coverage aspect of it, I mean, since week four, forty nine ers are running cover three, cover four, and almost fifty seven percent of the defensive snaps against that since Week six, with Watson, Healthy, love back all those types of things. Watson has three point nine yards per route run against those coverage types. So, like FITZI talked about right now, I've got him ranked as wide receiver forty. I think you can make cases anywhere from him being a wide receiver three and ranking him over Jade Reid and as the top Green Bay guy, to ranking him as the bottom Green Bay guy. Like. The range of outcomes is so astronomically wide for him. But if you need a ceiling play this week, Watson as ceiling.
Speaker 1: I want to ask about Juwan Jennings on the other side of this. At least seven catches and at least ninety yards in both games since he returned to the lineup healthy. Is he more of a high ceiling play Debro or more of a high floor option this week against the backers.
Speaker 3: I think both. I think his floor is crazy high and I think his ceiling's high. Man Like, I think he's playing the Brandon Ayuk plus role in the sense that if you look at the last few years how the forty nine ers have attacked different coverages, it's been really easy to kind of suss out who is going to get the volume on a weekly basis. It's like, Okay, they play a single high defense, it's Brandon Ayuk week, and they play a two high defense. Then it's Kittle week, or it's Debo week, er it's both of them week. What we've seen out of Jennings, I mean, he's been awesome against both play He's probably going to see a lot more too high coverage this week, So I think Deebo is going to have a really good game. But I think Jennings is going to be massively involved, man like, amongst all their wide receivers minimum forty routes, Jennings leads the team in target per route run rate against too high twenty nine percent, and he has three point two yards per route run against the coverage. So I think Jennings is going to smash yet again this week.
Speaker 2: Fitz, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I was looking at the stat Actually, as we were doing this show, Michael Florio from NFL Fantasy tweeted this wide receivers averaging three yards per route run this minimum fifty routes, AJ Brown, Nico Collins, Rashi, Rice Pukinakua, Juwan Jennings. So he's been I mean, obviously I'm not breaking any ground playing spectacularly this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's made four starts this year and he's had no fewer than eighty eight yards in any of his four starts, So all vote for floor. But as as Debro said, you could make the case for floor or ceiling because well we saw the ceiling in that game earlier in the year where Deebo was out and he had one hundred and seventy five yards and three touchdowns. So yeah, I mean Jennings is averaging one hundred and eleven zero point eight receiving yards in his starts for the forty nine ers this year, So yeah, I mean, like a star is born and here's this guy who was just this seem like a spare part to us in the fantasy community, to you know, up until this season, and now I mean he is he is a force to be reckoned.
Speaker 3: With question real fast, guys, because I just this is percolating my brain. Does the ascension of Juwan Jennings make Deebo expendable this offseason with pearsall on the roster?
Speaker 5: What do you think, Coutsie, Yeah, I mean it does seem like there's a logjam that needs to be broken up. It does seem hard to think that they would roll into next season with all of Deebo Ayuk and we know Ayuk's not going anywhere with the big contract Jennings and pearsall.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the key question for Sunday Nights matchup, which is Eagles at Rams, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Sunday Night meals of the week. We just did LA last week, so we're gonna lose the away team this time. Deebra, What must order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals when you think of Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Dude, a roast pork sandwich. I just I was looking at the description of this online and I was like, oh my lord, man like some sharp provolone over that. Oh heaven, heaven.
Speaker 1: I noticed, by the way, there's a theme with all of ours. It's a lot of meat coming to you from Philly fits what's yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got this will appease some of the people who gave me grief and the comments on YouTube who roasted me for mentioning a chopped salad last week, and one guy was like, a chop salad in Vegas I'm like it was in Vegas, dude, we were talking about Los Angeles. Of course I'm not eating a chopp salad in Las Vegas, but yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna stick with the pork motif. Philly is my kind of town.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm a big pork guy. A pork roll. Like if I were in Philadelphia and hungover for any reason, like holiday party or something like that, I could totally see myself ordering a couple of pork rolls from Uber Eats to help chase that hangover.
Speaker 3: A way, speaking of Vegas, I mean, maybe we're just foreshadowing, but I kind of foresee in my mind, say a liquid diet in Vegas coming.
Speaker 1: Make a joke about like, if you're spending time in Philly, you better be hungover. I actually really like Philadelphia. You know, I grew up a few hours away and it was a fun spot to go.
Speaker 3: Mayor's gonna love this section of the show Go Bird.
Speaker 1: It's not like my favorite scene in the world, but like, I do enjoy Philly for I mean, it's a.
Speaker 2: Philly cheese steak.
Speaker 1: Like that's the correct answer. I'm I'm the type of person if you've discussed in this show. Who doesn't want like onions mixed into stuff or some of the kind of added on fix ins. But just like a great Philly cheese steak with the meat and the cheese and the bread like which I've had many times, as plain as you can make, and whatever sauce they want to throw on there, fantastic, like like I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not going down in a limb there with Philly she steak.
Speaker 5: But yeah, before we get off Philly foods, I got to ask, have you had scrapple?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: It's like some sort of weird breakfast meat that like they roll it in oats or there's some sort of coding to that. It's like a breakfast thing in Philadelphia. I've never had it, but I've.
Speaker 3: Never had a description. Looks very interesting.
Speaker 5: It was like, yeah, it is a hardcore Philly thing. Philly's an interesting eating town. Like they have some uh, some unique specialties. I mean, like that that roast pork sandwich like they put broccoli rob and roasted red peppers on the sandwich, like really unique.
Speaker 3: And none of us even mentioned hogies. Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do love a good hogy.
Speaker 3: I worked.
Speaker 1: At one point, I thought you were gonna take hogy to be here. I was a baseball scout. I lived in Coppley, Pennsylvania, and right around the corner next to like kind of the ability we're operating out of was this place.
Speaker 2: My landers Milanders. I forget how they.
Speaker 1: Pronounced it, but they've made these massive hogies and they I would get them for lunch and they would last you for days.
Speaker 2: They were so good. I do love a good HOGI yeah.
Speaker 1: This scrapple looks great, traditional mush of fried pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and wheat flour. Like, sign me up, Like I'm the other thing I was gonna I was gonna pick if you guys had taken the food. I wanted a yngling.
Speaker 2: I enjoy a good yngling to go along with the meal most of the time.
Speaker 3: Very long as it's an I I can get down with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you have it. Our Uber Eats Sunday Night meals of the week. We've got pork rolls, we got Philly cheese steak. We've got you know, anything, meat and bread and cheese we got for Philly.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 1: Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season long. Order now for game day key questioning this game guys. Since Week seven, Devanta Smith has been really hit or missed for Fantasy. In the last five games, he has two games inside the top twelve at receiver and three games outside the top fifty. Fits which kind of game would be this week?
Speaker 5: Oh man, I love the player. I think DeVante Smith is one of the best route runners in the league, but I tend to be more of a passmiss than an optimist about him right now, just because the passing volume is so buttoned up right now for the Eagles. Since the start of October, Jalen Hurts is averaging twenty one point eight pass attempts per game. The Eagles are the run heaviest team in the league. And uh, you know, DeVante Smith is the number two receiver on this team behind aj Brown, so the Rams aren't a bad matchup. Davante could always pop off for a big game hit on a couple of plays, but I've got him ranked wide receiver twenty four, so I'm being pretty conservative with my ranking of him this week.
Speaker 2: Debro, where do you rank smith?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm pulling up ECR right now. He is a wide receiver twenty one.
Speaker 3: I think I'm dropping him. I've got him at wide receiver twenty two, but I'm gonna drop him the twenty four. I might drop him a little bit further. I mean, like he's living in a range where like I would rather play Calvin Ridley, I would rather play Marvin Harrison Junior, I would rather play Tank Dell. So you know, kind of foreshadowing, it's not that again, everything that FITSI highlighted is absolutely correct. It has nothing to do with the talent. It has everything to do with the passing volume. Like he's just he's gotten squeezed man. And the other part about this is this is not just Okay, it's a good matchup for Davonta Smith. We could talk about that. Okay, that's great, that's grand. It's also a fantastic matchup for AJ Brown and the Rams cannot stop tight ends, and they can't They've been more of I mean, the run defense has had issues. So I think that this was a tougher matchup for like Dallas Goddard, then I would feel a little bit better about volume getting pushed to DeVante Smith, but I mean Dallas Goddard I think is set up for a really, really strong game. And it's not like Devonte Smith has a lot of outs. Man, it's not like he's been getting used in the red zone, like since week three, he has one red zone target. So even if we want to say, well it's the volume, but maybe he scores a touchdown, Dude, even him scoring a touchdown is a slim proposition, you know, like so that that might not even save his day. It just really comes down to the matchup and can he bust a big play. If he doesn't do that, we're likely disappointed this week.
Speaker 2: Now we usually talk about Monday Night football.
Speaker 1: Deebra has made it clear I'm not allowed to talk about the Ravens, despite the fact that.
Speaker 3: Yet they make the screw sheet.
Speaker 2: We're a fantasy show and they're the best offense in football. Am I allowed to talk about Ravens charges defense?
Speaker 3: You need a talking points did your defense every single week? Because it's true, it's not true, but you just you need new material. Also, we tried and picked the kind of like the best games of the week. I mean, like to a degree, I want to pick the fantasy relevant ones. But I will give, like you know, at an extra edge to a really strong matchup there. Their schedule has been ridiculous. They all, we only play.
Speaker 1: In fun and excited games, so I am not I'm not gonna apologize for talking about them on a fantasy show when their offense is this good. We are gonna talk about Ravens at Chargers, a classic kind of start everyone type of game fits which players are we fading in this one? Since I think everybody's kind of lean is going to be to start as many as possible in this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean JK. Dobbins against the Ravens run defense, the ranks fifth and dvoa and has given up the third fewest rushing yards to running backs. And yeah, I'm not all that excited about starting any of the Baltimore pass catchers besides A Flowers. Now, I think you could play Rashad Bateman in a pinch if you're getting squeezed by the sixteen bye week. You know, Mark Andrews is an okay start at tight end, but really Dobbins is the only guy would say it's kind of a fade for me, you know. And even there, I've got him ranked like running back twenty two or whatever, just based on volume. It's just that like I wish he I wish he were used more as a pass catcher, Like he's gotten a little bit of usage there, but it's just I don't see him having a big day on the ground against the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Debro what do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean again, it's the type of game where people are going to be inclined to just get as much exposure as they can.
Speaker 2: But is there anybody that you are personally fading?
Speaker 3: I think the first name that people need to hear is exactly when the fitz he letoff with is JK. Dobbins the one that I'm going to go down the list for that. I think a lot of people are going to have to start And I'm telling you I would be considering streaming options over him as Mark Andrews. And I know that name might surprise some people, but the charges are legitimately the worst matchup you can have for a tight end right now. They are the only defense, the only defense in the NFL that has yet to allow a receiving touchdown to a tight end, the only defense. There are a lot of defenses that have held tight ends to one touchdown. They are the only defense that is yet to allow now a single touchdown, and they have allowed the sixth fewest receiving excuse me, the six fewest Fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends. So Andrews, I understand that a lot of people are going to have to start him. I get that they're i mean looking at streaming options, like I know I'm going to sound crazy for this, but telling me the best matchup on the board, Like if you need ceiling this week, I wouldn't push back against somebody, but playing JT Sanders over Mark Andrews.
Speaker 5: I knew that was the name that was coming. I mean, well, the worst matchup.
Speaker 3: On the board for tight ends, best matchup on the board for tight end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Chief smother perimeter receivers and like get crushed by tight end. So it makes sense.
Speaker 1: You know, the Chargers, they haven't faced a murderer's row of tight ends, but they have faced Bowers, Kelsey ed McBride this year, so it's they have had some games against some really good tight ends.
Speaker 3: All the Sinci guys didn't get in last week either. That's what I told people to must bench Mike A Secu last week.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a great set.
Speaker 1: Do you think, Debro, there's any credence to the idea of like the Chargers will want to kind of help either Dobbins or Gus or both get touchdowns against their former team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think Dobbins definitely, especially you know comeback narrative. He's had a great season and stuff like that. The other part about this, man, like I do you just want to root for a team with Harball, Like Jim Harball has done such a good job with the Chargers, man, that team, like from every video clip we've seen, like they freaking love him, dude, Like I want to see them win again. Like it being the Harball Bowl, Is this the first time we've seen both Harballs since play each other since the Super Bowl? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, they played on Thanksgiving night one year.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what year that was.
Speaker 3: Was that I just I just started getting like memories and flashbacks of the freaking Super Bowl. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's obviously the big, the big one.
Speaker 1: I forget what year was that they they play, because it was there was that Thursday night Thanksgiving game that they played, and I don't remember if it was if it was before or after the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look it up here, but I.
Speaker 1: Think unless I'm totally forgetting one, I think those are the only two times they've played. Was okay, yeah, so that was before the super Bowl. Looks like that was twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: So the Super bowls the last time they met that, so I.
Speaker 2: Think that is the most recent time. Yeah. Interesting, that's uh, it's.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's always you said, you said, it's always you always want to root for the team with Harbaugh. You didn't specify which one at first, so I'm gonna sign that well.
Speaker 3: I was due to be honest, I was like, which one is it? Which It's like when you talk about you bring up the last name of car You're like, is it David or Dearred?
Speaker 2: Is it David or Derek?
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels when you root for one of the teams, it's like you're obviously much more attaining to it. And but I do hear people all the time say Gym when they mean John or vice versa, and it's always it's always fun. This is gonna be a great game that I'm really I think this we were talking about this on the Thursday show. Also de Bro, I think that this is going to Like I loved the Raven Steelers under love, loved, loved it last this week, I adore the over in this one.
Speaker 3: I think this game is going over. Yeah, now you the nail on the head last week about Lamar and Steelers and stuff like that. Like, I think this game is going to go over. I think it was.
Speaker 1: My favorite bet of the week was under and the under basically clinched in the first quarter. I mean you could just tell watching Raven Steelers where that was going.
Speaker 2: But best of luck to.
Speaker 1: Everybody this weekend, whatever bets you make or start set decisions you have. Hopefully this is a really fun slate, a couple of standout games like I mentioned, so I really appreciate everybody tuning in and again, if anything happens to Thursday night, sorry we missed it. We had to tape early this week. But for Debro and Fits, I'm ryan warmly thanks everybody for tuning in again. We'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com Slash Review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasypros sh