Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, thank you for tuning in today.
Speaker 3: We are live from the iHeart Verbo podcast house and Bottle Walk and wow, this place is insane.
Speaker 2: It is so incredible.
Speaker 4: And to get here was like a windy, really small road.
Speaker 2: The way did you go the right way?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: I went the right way, but it reminded me of Portugal or Ireland.
Speaker 4: I've been in Europe and the road is so small, winding up to these beautiful mountains and.
Speaker 3: It's like we're in Ireland, right, yes, and then here we are.
Speaker 2: We are in Villa Montabella. Villa Montabella.
Speaker 3: Wow, do you guys realize it's one of Burbo's Vacation Reynolds of the Year twenty two twenty four.
Speaker 2: We're so lucky to be here.
Speaker 4: And Verbo is amazing because I wouldn't know about this place if it wasn't for Verbo.
Speaker 2: Well, it's everything you could dream of.
Speaker 3: Seriously, no, for real. The views are insane. The wine cave is insane.
Speaker 2: It also feels like a Tuscany type.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we just had dinner in the wine Everybody has a wine cave, right, but I would.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be such a bad girls trip. Ladies. Oh I know. Hello, Bravo.
Speaker 3: Ultimate girls trip right here in Wine Country and Napa Manta.
Speaker 2: Call me. Yeah, we'll call me in the cave.
Speaker 3: So if you want your own amazing vacation rental, download the Verbo app and check out their twenty twenty five vacation rentals of the year. Trust us, you won't be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Well we are not. This is so impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you're planning a trip, please download the Verbo app and find your own dream vacation Reynolds.
Speaker 2: This is a way to travel. I just want you to know I already had the Verbo app. Oh you already had verb I think I do too.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just go ahead.
Speaker 3: So today I am joined with the amazing Dolores and Emily from my own cast. Yes, we still love each other after filming.
Speaker 2: Season survived and your friendship survived. I know, have you guys met before me and Emily? Yeah we are times.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you the first time I met her at Andy Cohen's baby shower.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that stomach way back.
Speaker 3: Either way, I don't even remember seeing you there.
Speaker 2: And you were there, and you were Shannon. You you were like and I was like, no, Me and Shannon were like you sick as thieves.
Speaker 4: In the words of Caroline Manzou, that's me. You were thickest thieves, as we say in New Jersey.
Speaker 5: But okay, let me tell you something about that baby shower. That was my first season on the show's iconic you with you were close with Gina and that and Gene and I went there together.
Speaker 2: It was our first season.
Speaker 5: And they had that big, huge table right for all the housewives. So then everybody goes to sit down for lunch or whatever it was. But like there's so many housewives that bring their assistance, so then their assistants.
Speaker 2: Say, it's supposed to be anyone there but housewives, and I did not have a seat at the table. I ended up at the kids table, like a kid's family.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you why you didn't have a seat because there was somebody named Danielle Stop who wasn't invited, who got dressed in white as the people, because there was if you.
Speaker 2: Planned the shower, you dressed in white.
Speaker 5: So it was Kyle, Vicky, Vicky, Nini, Nini and Theresa, and so Danielle was not taking no for an answer and stood outside until she was allowed in.
Speaker 3: Well, you do known Kimille Grant brought somebody too that wasn't invited.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they all sat at the table, right at the table.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here I am and I and is that why you were were you didn't have a stomach ache? You were pissed off that you weren't at the table, probably, but I wasn't at the table.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you about my seat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I'm friends.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been I'm a dinosaur in this industry.
Speaker 2: So I she's been around such Jurassic period.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I'm fucking one hundred and twenty five and house and housewife yours and it's.
Speaker 5: Way more than way more so, like we were talking like five hundred and eighty.
Speaker 2: Five hundred and eighty.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting at the head of the table. Andy Cohen's obviously at the head, and then there was all these seats. So I was talking to some of the Beverly Hills girls. Oh, Kyle, yeah, Yle, So I'm sitting there talking and Teddy.
Speaker 2: That's that's actually where I met Teddy. You're kidding.
Speaker 5: Now, Teddy was there, Teddy, so you only don't know that she doesn't remember because Ben is well, Ben's only that would have been six years ago.
Speaker 2: Ben's six. Ben's five.
Speaker 5: I think he's going but he wasn't born yet, so six and Erica Jane, I think bought him Disney.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's saying.
Speaker 3: Something amazing, something to stock some stock stock, an apple or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting down and I'm talking and everything, and then John Mayer comes up behind me and I hear that I'm sitting in his seat and I'm like, oh, I'm so sorry, you know you can have And he's like.
Speaker 2: No, go ahead and sit there. I'm like, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: It is first time I've ever seen him, met him anything.
Speaker 2: I'm start I'm like a Darren Headlights. He was scared for his life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'm like, no, no, no, he was out of his element, that was not his world.
Speaker 2: Well here, how about this.
Speaker 4: Danielle Stop goes up to him and starts to tell him about a night that she was around him, but he probably doesn't really remember because he was drinking and he was like what And I was sitting next to Henry Winkler's daughter and wife.
Speaker 2: Why do I not Why Joy Winkler is the Happy Days? Yes, Bonzie Bonsie, Wait, you know he's a Yell trained actor, producer.
Speaker 4: He's a very He was there, his wife and daughter were there, and I was sitting next to them with Danielle Stop.
Speaker 3: I don't remember you. I don't remember Phonsie's wife and the videos, and then I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember daniel Stops. I don't remember her there either.
Speaker 4: She got up and she went and sat at the head table and Nini knocked her right off the chair.
Speaker 2: Girl gets she said something like, she goes this interest seat. You go sit down.
Speaker 4: I have a video from there of Lisa Rena and.
Speaker 2: Bruce Bozzi. Bruce Bosi and.
Speaker 4: Lisa Rena start dancing because everybody's now dancing on the tables. It's out of control, and you it was like I needed a cigarette after that, like I needed It was.
Speaker 3: Much as fucking Camonic.
Speaker 4: The chemistry and the dancing between them was just so cool.
Speaker 3: Can I just tell you something. For the first time ever in my life, I met Ben.
Speaker 2: Oh you did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: We were doing rehearsal for the Upfronts and Ben was in the green room with a nanny and we're all out on stage and we get back and Ben sitting there and Ben he wasn't having it. He didn't want to be there. Why am I here? This is not fun? And I go, hey, Ben, how did we do? And he looked at me and he goes not well. I go really, He goes, yeah, your timing was off, Like he's such as dad.
Speaker 2: He's like, there was too much time between this and that. Kidding me no?
Speaker 3: And I went okay. And then all of a sudden, I hear production crew go one more time and I look at Ben. I go, Ben, I'm going to try to make this better. And he goes like this, how do you want it to go home? He's like, oh kill me?
Speaker 2: He just.
Speaker 3: And so I walked out and I told Andy what he said. He goes, oh yeah, He like totally, that's Ben.
Speaker 2: You're kidding.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Ben was like, oh, you're bugging me.
Speaker 2: This is too much. Why are you here? You're not doing a good job? Better easy? He was so cute though. Oh he says my calculations, Like when he's in the car, he talks about his calculations. I met Lucy. She's beautiful, she.
Speaker 3: Is stunning, stunning, stunning. So you guys have met. So first was at Andy's baby shower. By the way, I didn't know you were there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a little offended, but okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, she didn't listen.
Speaker 2: She was there either, and I was on the cast. You were too busy.
Speaker 3: You were too busy, I was.
Speaker 2: You were too busy making fun of Vicky Golvinson. That's why, because you were saying that she planned it.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 5: She She's like, oh, here they get up and they made a speech, and you go here she goes talking about herself, making it about herself.
Speaker 2: Well, that's spicky, and you were saying it tends to make it all. That's exactly herself. And then one of the girls from Dallas took her extensions down, put it down her shorts and made it look like she had a mercle.
Speaker 3: No, by the way, Emily did this recently. Yeah, picture it.
Speaker 2: Was that your hair sensions or mine? Well, she had this, she had blonde mark. I'm trying to think of what else. I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: The Beverly Hills girls own that time that night, Well, he Sarrienda got up and goes dance. He pays your fucking bills. Now girls dance, Well, they were at that of the table. They were at the head of the table. But Tamar, they owned it.
Speaker 5: Listen, they grew up on stage in Beverly Hill like the.
Speaker 2: Very they were on their home turf. They were on their home turf. They owned it.
Speaker 3: Whatever Orange County started it, huh Orange County started it.
Speaker 2: I don't care. They owned that day. They owned it that day. I wasn't even at the main.
Speaker 5: Table, got up and tried to dance like Ninie was doing and like Kyle was doing and fell off.
Speaker 3: Do you speaking of Rememder, do you have a friendship with her?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have a problem with her. I don't have a friend I mean I wouldn't hang out with Ramona. I do have her phone number in my phone and I could text to her and she'd probably get back to me.
Speaker 2: But we don't hang out. No, But I wish her well, I mean I don't.
Speaker 3: Do you wish Do you miss the days of Ramona Luanne?
Speaker 2: So now you could not down You'll never be old New York.
Speaker 3: Do you think that with the state of what New York is in right now, that there's a possibility they'll bring these girls.
Speaker 2: Back, not all of them.
Speaker 3: No, Sonya is in a little bit of trouble right now. I think that she got called out for not paying her bill.
Speaker 5: It's not another one of those entitlement things where they just assume that everything's calmped in.
Speaker 3: Yes, she thought it was calmped, but she brought five friends to a restaurant. You don't assume you bring five friends to a restaurant that the restaurant's going.
Speaker 2: To comp it, right. I don't want to be comped. I don't pay for my and you owe somebody something. I could pay for my own food, thank you. I don't hate free shit. I not gonna lie about it. But of course.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when things are calm, it's more trouble than it's worth. It's expectations. Yeah, I wish it's just that workation is for me because I feel like I I feel like I want I have to give so much more than I get for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it puts a lot of pressure on it.
Speaker 3: I feel like you owe them.
Speaker 4: They want everyone to make money like I feel bad. Yeah now that I make money. When I first started, I was really broke, to be honest, like you know it was during the crash, the you know, bad investment. I didn't make bad investment, but you know there was some things when I can and.
Speaker 2: I never felt comfortable. But yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I collaborate, yes, but I always make sure I give more than I take.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, you don't even have to talk to me about that. When I started the show, i'd have a fucking pot to pisson.
Speaker 5: Was it easier for you? Because I think about this all the time because I came in in two thousand and eighteen, season thirteen, which was the height of Instagram, social media, Twitter, the whole thing. So my only experience on Housewives is Housewives, filming Housewives, but filming Housewives wrapped up in social media, So it's well for you. Was it easier when you got to film and not have to worry like when they had Yeah, Like I'm just saying, like you could film a TV show and to say what you wanted to say, do what you wanted to do, it airs and you don't have that constant feedback we have where it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like bullying. It's like, yeah, my kid goes to school.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, they'd be able to go home and they wouldn't have it follow them home, you know how you don't you get around that, Emily, don't look.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 5: But sometimes it's even hard because it's like even if you're you know, the show airs and you just even go on to and so I just popations and it's just this is what I think is happening.
Speaker 3: Back then, there was accountability, Like if you did something and you were a complete asshole, people are like, held you accountable.
Speaker 2: However, how are.
Speaker 5: You held accountable because social media wasn't beating you up so while.
Speaker 4: On the show, So people look at it and they're like, oh my god, I wish I was a house, like a lot of a lot tens of thousands of women want Yeah, and I am so grateful for this job every day, but it is not as glamorous as you think it is comes with a very high risk every day. Yeah, you're always one wrong thing, one fight away, one argument away from making the worst decision of your life that you can't come back from.
Speaker 2: So it you know, it's not for free.
Speaker 3: Well, nowadays it's not even like oh my god, I screwed up. I apologize. It's like they want you dead.
Speaker 2: Yea though, I am fired exiled.
Speaker 5: What I notice from when we film, and I don't know if you've noticed this too, but I can tell that people act a certain way or say things a certain way because they are afraid of a social media backlash, like I think people housewives and their behavior and alter their opinions because the popular are trying.
Speaker 2: To think ahead.
Speaker 5: They're self producing them just to what the reaction will be instead of being authentic.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't that doesn't read well. And one thing about our fans is they're not stupid. No one thing I can say is they read through people. It's they know if you're not being authentic and they don't like it.
Speaker 3: No, they don't, But they can be. Some of the fans out there can be less mean.
Speaker 2: Most of them, I mean, some of them are so mean.
Speaker 3: Like Lisa Rennick came out recently and said that the reason why she left wasn't because of her cast mates, is because of the fans, the fandom.
Speaker 2: Of remember, yes, it's Lisa fucking Renna. She's amazing, She's an icon.
Speaker 5: How awful would you feel if you go all the way to bravocon because you're there for the fans?
Speaker 2: And which one it was watched with Chaplin's Live. Is that at the time did she get boomed more than her in a room just like where she went in.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If watch what Happens Live when we're all on the stage and she came out and she's like, she got booed. She sat behind me and she goes, oh my God, help me.
Speaker 3: I would have left, and I said left.
Speaker 2: You just have to let it play out. And that's the thing I say. When something happens and you're getting bombarded, it's like a seventy two hour shelf life.
Speaker 5: That's what Shane Noy says. Ye'll give it seventy two hours and they'll move on to something else.
Speaker 3: I'll move on to somebody else if.
Speaker 4: You're lucky, or something else will happen, or maybe hopefully another show will come out and somebody will fuck up. Like I forget what it was, but it was around the time. I'm like, oh my god. Because sometimes you could predict the weather more than you could predict what the fans are going to get offended by or like or be happy with. You can never like sometimes you're so off with what you think. And I thought I said something so wrong on TV. I'm like, oh shit, it aired or whatever. And then what came out the next day Jen Shawn got arrested.
Speaker 2: I was like, well that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean what like Shane says to you, like seventy two hours, what you said seventy two hours, They're gonna move on to something else. It's how you react to it.
Speaker 2: But it's been lingering. I think I need to up that centisen to more than seventy two hours.
Speaker 5: Have you ever gotten so much hate that you had to go dark on social media where you're just like I just have I have to just step away from it because you know.
Speaker 2: What I do. I don't you know what I look at it on social media. Dogs, that's what's in my algorithm.
Speaker 3: You know, it's all dogs, dogs, dogs, pimple popping.
Speaker 2: Oh you're sick and good.
Speaker 3: Pimpleat kind of puss that pops out of the skin like a Rocks is the baddest of data.
Speaker 2: Our camera. Yeah, he has pimple popping in his because he works on that. Pimple popping. Yeah, I love it. No, no, we talked about it. It's the actual fuck. Okay, I don't that is not in my algorithm. It is dogs.
Speaker 5: But you know what I got into. I got into the dog like dog loss, like pet loss, and I want to get out of that algorithm like.
Speaker 2: I lay in bed at night and ball.
Speaker 3: So let's pivot off that, and let's talk about how you want.
Speaker 2: Let's pivot off your wine. Traders.
Speaker 3: Huh you won, Traders, Yes, you fucking won Traders did Holy.
Speaker 2: Shit, Emily, Really it was the best time of my life. Will you do Traders? I mean, I wouldn't turn it down.
Speaker 3: So I asked chat GBT to roast.
Speaker 2: I just brought it up out of my ass. I can't believe you actually have that.
Speaker 3: I actually have it, and I'm going to this is hysterical.
Speaker 2: I'm psychic now.
Speaker 3: So Dolores proof that you can say I'm loyal three hundred times and still switch sides more than a real Housewives with a new boyfriend. She calls herself old school, but really she's just stuck in nineteen nine with Frank still living in her basement and a flip phone it tat phone attitude towards.
Speaker 2: Confrontation with my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and welcome and welcome back, scumbags her more mist greeting. Yet, unless you Margaret when she just skips the welcome and calls you a finge. See you next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, that's me.
Speaker 3: She's the only one who can walk into a room full of chaos, throw gas on the fire, and still somehow convince everyone she's just staying out of it.
Speaker 2: But I never throw gas in the fire. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: The woman is so calm under pressure. Truth, you think botox reached her soul? And then there's Emily.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be my tagline, I'm so calm under pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Botox reached my soul.
Speaker 3: Emily Simpson the only woman on the Real Housewives of Orange County who can go from I'm a logical lawyer to I will fucking kill you in a span of a wine talk us. She'll say she hates drama with tears in her eyes and then jump into someone else's argument like it's her full time job. She called Tamra master Lucifer, which honestly might have been the most accurate legal statement to date. And for someone who keeps claiming she's not confrontational, she sure has threatened more housewives than she's represented in court. Emily treats every group dinner like a deposition and every vacation like it's her personal battleground. And her husband, Shane, half the time he looks like he's a witness.
Speaker 2: What is he a witness protection program? Half the time?
Speaker 3: Half the time he looks like he's in the witness protection program, just waiting to be dismissed from the scene. Still, she's smart, savage, and self aware enough to know she brings the heat, and she'll argue her point until the reunion lights go out.
Speaker 2: Oh, yours is better than mine?
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear mine?
Speaker 2: Yes? I don't.
Speaker 3: Tamra Judge is like a walking tequila shot, loud, strong, and guaranteed to leave someone crying the next morning. She's been on more housewife seasons than she has functioning friendships.
Speaker 2: It's not how.
Speaker 3: And somehow she's still not tired of stirring the pot. Honestly, if drama with Cardio, she wouldn't even need cutfitness. Let's not forget Emily Simpson again, Let's not forget Emily Simpson once called her master.
Speaker 5: Lucifer, not Lucifer, Master Lucifer, the head Lucifer.
Speaker 3: You've got to be a special kind of villain to make a lawyer say that with a straight face. She's the only person who can scream. That's not it, that's not my opinion. Likes illegal defense, throw wine with Olympic precision, and hide in bushes like a Bravo train Navy sill, And every time you think she's gone for good, she pops back up faster than a face slip in Newport Beach. Thank God, truth be told, Tamra. The show needs you. No one delivers chaos with abs and a scrappy tan line quite like you.
Speaker 2: You do have a scrappy tan line because you could do a spry tan. I can do a spray town.
Speaker 3: It's not very pretty, but I can do it.
Speaker 2: I can do it. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I have a couple questions for you, guys. If in Emily, this might be very this might be very close to hung for you. If you can wop lives with any other housewife from any franchise for just one day.
Speaker 2: Who would it be? Oh my god, well I probably Heather. I said the same.
Speaker 5: I want a chef, and I want to just go to yoga, and I want to go to this apartment, and then I want to go to this apartment, and then I want someone to drive me around and then I want to go to dinner with Terry and and just have drinks and champagne and then go home and.
Speaker 2: Do it all over again. Yeah, I mean it sounds amazing, right, Yeah, how about you? I like Shemia's house.
Speaker 3: Oh, I you know I met Shemia.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me.
Speaker 3: I met Shemiah at the upfront and she is even more fabulous.
Speaker 2: And I think she's fabulous. I love than what we say.
Speaker 3: Lie.
Speaker 2: I think her husband's amazing. You can tell.
Speaker 4: You can always tell somebody's energy when they're married to a good guy.
Speaker 2: Like he's just so good with.
Speaker 4: Her, and she she's free to be who she is and what she is. And you know, she's talented, and her house is beautiful. She's got the most beautiful life, that's it. And she and I like her outlook on everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So is she a new housewife?
Speaker 3: She was a poor friend of on Atlanta for a few years and she is now a full time housewife and she is meant for the job. She's absolutely fabulous.
Speaker 2: She's on the show.
Speaker 3: Emily, what do you think is probably the worst reunion look on Orange County throughout your years of mine?
Speaker 2: No, just anyone, anyone.
Speaker 5: I don't know because I don't watch reality TV. You see, although, oh, Shannon's last year. Sorry sorry, yes, last year? Yeah, I mean, and I would say that you didn't have yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, was it last year? The year before? It was the yellow one.
Speaker 3: It was the year before, so it wasn't last year.
Speaker 2: Was the year before? Oh right, not last year?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Too much makeup, too much. It was just too much of everything.
Speaker 3: It was it was a look, what about you? What was the worst reunion look you've ever seen on my show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to think. I mean, I don't think you know, it's been so many years, like you think of a bad look.
Speaker 2: But it was in style for that season, So I can't say.
Speaker 3: Somebody went above and beyond, like, oh.
Speaker 4: SIGGI war she looked like Bell from Beauty and the Beast her last reunion.
Speaker 2: Who is this, SIGGI? You didn't know her? No? No, but I mean I don't even think she looked pretty. She did not look pretty. But there's uh no, I don't I can't recall anyone. I'd be like, ew.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely can look back throughout the years and go, eh, no, what were you thinking, what the fuck were you thinking, Tamera? You know, back in my day, we didn't have glam, I because I've seen the old books, whatever, there.
Speaker 2: Was no glam and it was kind of plain.
Speaker 3: You know, what housewife friendship? Do you think is totally fake?
Speaker 2: Right now? Across the board? Any show?
Speaker 4: God, guys, I've been out of it for a little bit. Now I'm trying to think totally fake.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think you watched the shows? I do?
Speaker 3: I would say Garcel and Sutton, I feel like the end of.
Speaker 2: The day, it's over. Their friendship's over.
Speaker 3: I feel like, But then, don't you've already been marketed as being best friends throughout all the seasons they were on, and at the end of the day, Sutton wasn't there for Garcel, and Garcel's always been there for something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if it was a real friendship, do you think it would have just ended that easily and that abruptly, just like it's.
Speaker 2: Just done, that's it.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I feel like friendships sent on these shows when you're not on the show anymore.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying because that's because they're not real friends. But don't you feel like if they would have had a real friendship, that there would have been something like I just don't feel like it. It just it felt like it was just cut, like it was just over.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of factors in Bob, it could be the friendship.
Speaker 4: I think that it could have been more of a friendship, but it just didn't take off like that sometimes because if somebody's not self aware in the friendship, then it doesn't really grow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that friendship didn't grow.
Speaker 2: No went right to shuit, no group heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah well it didn't until the very end. And Garcel's like, peace out. I don't want anything to do with it. Shit, because you're supposed to be my friend. Nobody's my friend.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much girls for being here. We are in Nabe. We have this amazing house from Verbo, Like.
Speaker 2: How beautiful is this place?
Speaker 4: This is so beautiful that I feel like I'm at home and I'm going to go and get in my bed right now to sleep.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow Tomorrow is a very big day. We have Bottle Rock.
Speaker 2: We have bottle I want to be ready for Bottle Rock.
Speaker 3: It is I'm very excited to be justin Timberland day all the time. So you guys, go upstairs.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a mighty sweet first music festival at Bottle Rock.
Speaker 3: I've never been here before either, so I'm excited. Okay, let's go to bed, guys. Okay, good night. Thank you so much for tuning in to to Teas in a Pot