Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news. The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: There are stock movers. Will go to our Oracle Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 3: Yes, ohurcl. Their shares have been down as much as thirteen percent before the open. They're known for its database for database software, but they recently found the success in cloud computing market. It has companies like Byte Dan's Meta as their major cloud customers. It's working on this massive data center too right to build out that power ai've worked for open AI, but Wall Street they raised outs about the costs the time required to build these AI infrastructure at such massive scales. So basically Oracle lifted its twenty twenty six cap spending outlook by fifteen billion to fifty billion dollars. It's cloud sales disappointed. Its principal financial officer set A big part of it is for that capex investment is for revenue generating equipment, and wanted to make that, you know, point out that figure.
Speaker 2: Robert Shiftman publishes moments ago from Bloomberg Intelligence quote we envisioned high grade ratings is critical in remaining intact over time is contract bookings transform. He's been optimistic out there a bit. What's next?
Speaker 3: Gemini space Station g E M I. Their shares have been up as much as fifteen percent before the Bell co founded by the Winklevan Winklevoss twins.
Speaker 2: They're going into space.
Speaker 3: They're not going into space? Yes, come on, you know for a remote right that would be remote.
Speaker 2: Went Lisa could go up in space with Winkley good bye.
Speaker 3: So they had this application right. It was for deriversic exchange. It was proved by kam oud a Future Trading Commission, so basically allows them to join the prediction markets field, so things like economic, financial, political, sports forecast, things like that.
Speaker 2: The they predict a Lonzo would go to the Oreoles think, so get one more.
Speaker 3: You are right, I got to squeeze Eli Lilly in there y Yes, up as much as three percent. So they have a next generation obesity shot. It could potentially be the most powerful weight loss drug yet. It was a late stage study. It showed that patients losses more than twenty three percent of their body weight in sixty eight weeks. Some patients actually lost so much they had to drop out of the study because they lost too much weight. So it also measured conditions released to knee pain because knee pain associated with weight gain, and that patients experience of more than sixty two percent reduction and knee pain as well from this study. So both of these stats, they really were higher than what people.
Speaker 2: We get on record here, Oh cutt and one, you're not doing those those.
Speaker 3: No, no, but I know people who are yeah, and people have you know, you're the only.
Speaker 2: One to know you have a pilates machine in the base? We do you got a pilates machine.
Speaker 3: And the pumps iron all the time?
Speaker 2: Do you have a pilates machine here at work? We don't know.
Speaker 1: About sh exactly. The Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.