Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sideline.
Speaker 4: He is Hanging with the Boys, presented by wing Stuff where Flavor gets its wings.
Speaker 5: Now your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon.
Speaker 4: Gross Friday phone fun Friday, and you're looking at a very dark and dismal Tostitos Championship Plaza outside Ford Center at the Star Frisco, Texas, where it is a drizzly fifty three degrees, the highest fifty eight.
Speaker 6: I don't think we're going to get there. The low is forty nine.
Speaker 4: And in Buffalo it is sunny and forty five with a high forty six of lower forty.
Speaker 6: We'll get to the weather on Sunday there shortly.
Speaker 7: But now he is Shannon, he is Nate. I am wanna be Jaddie, Kurt sitting in front man Jesse blew us off for Anita Baker.
Speaker 6: Jesse, no no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: In the back it's jets okay in under the weather, Chris, Yes, together we make Hanging with the boys. The sports talker Quinn and.
Speaker 8: The Brown when we speak, baby, you eat.
Speaker 6: It every day by a wingstop where Flavor gets it.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, So Kurt is sitting.
Speaker 4: In Jesse's chair. Yes, Jesse went cheated on us. He went to go see Anita Baker down in Houston. We let him have a pass because that's that's his favorite all time. So we were like, yes, go take care of business. Jesse hit the trailer parks on the way back. Let us know how that works out.
Speaker 6: We'll tell you on Monday. And Sidney Kurtship, what's your name?
Speaker 5: My man?
Speaker 9: It's Josh.
Speaker 6: You keep forgetting every day.
Speaker 1: So Josh.
Speaker 4: I give Josh a hard time. It's a bit I know who he is. Sometimes I actually do forget.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but anyway, he was.
Speaker 4: He was in here getting it, getting a bottle of water, and Date saw him in the hall and he brought him in and wanted.
Speaker 9: To drive me in.
Speaker 10: He's like, I got to talk to Sharon, so Sharon, Yeah, it's good to spend some time.
Speaker 11: With this man.
Speaker 6: Not the worst I've ever been called Sharon.
Speaker 1: You called him Sharon. Your name is snon.
Speaker 9: Oh it's Shannon ye oh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Okay, I've been called a lot worse s head, believe it or not. Whenever I go to restaurants and I give people my name, they're like, you know, what's the name, and I'm sharing.
Speaker 4: I get Danny, Shane, Seanny, anything.
Speaker 6: But yeah, people, it's the accident, I think so. So tell everybody what you do, Josh.
Speaker 10: I'm a podcast producer. I produce all the podcasts that you guys hear now. If you're watching this on Twitter, if you're watching this on cowboys dot com, I'm the.
Speaker 9: Reason for that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 10: And whenever you guys listen to the podcast on your apps, they're available everywhere, Spotify, Apple, Podcasts, whatever.
Speaker 9: I'm I help get those on the air. Okay, And how it were? How long you been here training camp?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: For training?
Speaker 1: Oh? So you're new.
Speaker 10: That's why I met mister Nate over here, and he's kind of taking me under his wing. He'll call me every the other day and yell at me for differing opinions.
Speaker 4: Do you make sure before you answer that you have about twenty minutes blockedown?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, I have to.
Speaker 4: You don't have twenty minutes, don't answer the phone, just call him back.
Speaker 9: My wife sees Nate Newton on the phone, She's like, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going in the kitchen.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, just go do your thing.
Speaker 4: We Sometimes you'll get a Nate and he'll just ask you one question, be like, ILL see you later by yes, So.
Speaker 9: I got that.
Speaker 10: He I think he calls me to kind of get his topics out there, like his little tidbits that he wants to bring on the show. And then once he's done with that, I'll be like, oh, well yeah man, and I'll try to give my opinion.
Speaker 4: All right, I got it night.
Speaker 6: So how did you end up with the Cowboys? How'd you get here?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 9: Man, I didn't know this is gonna be a full fledged interview. Well but chair man, Yeah, so I was.
Speaker 10: I was doing movie publicity before this, was doing that for what publicity. I was a publicist, so working on movies basically a right marketing and and all of that. Uh and then yeah, just kind of found a role here for with the Cowboys. I was really excited about it, being a fan of my whole life.
Speaker 1: His father worked here. He ain't gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 9: Wow, man, all right, Yeah, I'm a Nepo baby. That's that's why I'm here.
Speaker 6: That's hey, howe you get here? As long as you hear right?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 9: You blast like that name?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, man, you pop some love. Man from the.
Speaker 10: Area, Yes, yeah, yeah, from here. My family they my parents have both been working for the Cowboys for thirty years.
Speaker 6: Like all the local teams, Rangers, Stars, MAVs.
Speaker 10: I'm not a big baseball guy, but sure yeah, MAVs big time.
Speaker 14: Kurt.
Speaker 6: Can he sit over there by you not being a baseball.
Speaker 7: Guy, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know, but I like to start there.
Speaker 6: That cancels it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, thanks for sitting down with us for the first segment. You want to stick around for some calls or you want to I'll.
Speaker 9: Stick around for the first segment and ill balance.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right call us eight eight eight age five five two two nine seven. I think that's in that the eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Got a call on brother, we got one already.
Speaker 4: We're going to actually do calls now that Jesse's not here. That's why we never take calls. It's Jesse's fault. It's never my fault. Jesse's fault because he likes to talk too much. We have time today and we're gonna get to calls.
Speaker 6: When you call. At the end of the call, give us your prediction for the game.
Speaker 4: And we have right off the bat Coach Tyrone in Washington, d C.
Speaker 6: What's up, Tie?
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 11: How are you going good? Going good? I'm sure here doing some great for the kid. So you know, somebody's fast and somebody's fail.
Speaker 7: How's the team doing?
Speaker 11: Uh to see? Well, I'm finished my seasons. Uh yeah, yeah, our season over. We're in uh Raban was basketball, wrestling, indoor boys and girls tracks. So we're doing we got this is our largest season for UH sports. We got about one hundred kids uh participating in all of those fives, five and six sports. So we're we're moving right along. I was there, y'all, uh Thanksgiving. I was yeah, I was actually able to Uh. I saw Jazz And the only reason why I knew it was Jazz because they always say the lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's working the controls today, and.
Speaker 11: And I saw her. And you know, we're not supposed to say anything to you all as we're going on the tour. Really and and I saw Jazz and I said, Jack, can you get can you get justice?
Speaker 15: To please?
Speaker 11: And she walked down and she went and got Jesse man and came and punching with my family and whatnot. And that was it was real, real dope man. So like I'm I'm grateful. You know, Hanging with the Boys is always my my favorite show. Uh there's anyone that I called into it, definitely y'all. So uh yeah, man, I appreciate that man, and I appreciate Jess. So just giving him this flowers and shout out to him for doing that for me and for my family.
Speaker 6: Well, two batteries out here to pat himself on the back, you.
Speaker 11: Will, you know, cool, it's cool. It's cool, Sharon. I called to talk to you today.
Speaker 1: Lord bro, you you better hurry up your time running short? Yeah you continue some n Jesse.
Speaker 11: Yes, my website called doc doc dot com where you can go and find a doctor. Ah, you can't take an appointment, so you can go get a check up. Brother, And I'm saying this to you as a te teacher, a helth and p E teacher, sir, please go get checked up.
Speaker 1: Give it to us again, sir that that please.
Speaker 11: G O C D O C doc dot dot com. I just went on there today and made my appointment.
Speaker 6: You challenge, challenge, all right.
Speaker 11: Challenges here saying it go get go, get a check up.
Speaker 1: I got please not good he had extra good stuff all right.
Speaker 11: So uh, this week, as far as the game is concerned, Josh Allen concerns me because like like you all been saying all the time, he can be either one or one one or one way or the other way. I'm hoping he's the other way. But uh, I think we will. I think we will find a way to win this game. And I'm going high scoring. Uh thirty eight.
Speaker 6: Twenty thirty eight, twenty waight eight twenty eight. Thanks coach Tyrone man, appreciate you. Suff glad you got to meet Jesse.
Speaker 4: I will make my doctor's appointment now that yeah, fans have actually.
Speaker 10: Jumped into dog call me and if he needs another motivational speech, I'm sure Nate could do it. I'm Nate's agent, now I can. I'll take the money in now and make sure Nate has a nice message for your volleyball team.
Speaker 1: You need to get no, no, that's that's jess a job man.
Speaker 6: You need to get this man twenty dollars a show. You've been stuck at ten bucks a show like six.
Speaker 9: Ten dollars a show, I tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's our next?
Speaker 4: Calling menficant, I'm gonna tell you this right I'm gonna tell you right now. If you listening to this show, don't listen to them tour guides. You come by this studio, you better speak to us. You see us in the hall, you better speak to us. You see us out on the plaza, you better speak to us. Make a sign like that lady did last week and hold it up and say I listened to hanging with the boys. Yes, we'll shout you out. Nate might even come out there and crash you a little bit. Jesse, if you stick around long enough, you know, Jesse likes to hang out after the show's over, just to see if.
Speaker 6: A tour comes by and recognizes him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 3: Pretty, if you watch out, don't break your pretty wife or girlfriend.
Speaker 1: He does not care.
Speaker 6: He don't care, all right, James and Long Island, what's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 15: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How are you guys doing great?
Speaker 15: How are you I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: I'm doing good.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean my thoughts on on the game kind of go back to you guys are talking about you guys say with Hankins and the defense.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 15: I mean the first thing is first that good thing. Buffalo doesn't want to run it anyway, you know what I mean. They're really like a built like an indoor team the way they want to play. So I don't think that's really gonna matter this week as well against the Toomblers when you gotta go against like most those guys, so I think you know they'll be able to patch, you know, at least get through the game without it being you know, something that would really concerns I think if you're looking at it far as like it's defensively on the Cowboys side, you gotta make them travel because we watched the Bills a lot in the East Coast, you know, because they playing in the AC. We get them. When they play the Jets a lot. They're a team that's gonna give it to you, right, Johnson is dying to give it to you. And you know they can't play their offense unless they have a lead, you know, And the best way to do that, The best way to do that is play less defense and just do with Jesse said, and just run it all day, you know, with TV because they're gonna play that too high safety anyway. So you know, I think, oddly enough, this game is a really good matchup for the Cowboys because of the way they want to play. This is not an overly physical team, neither are we. And we're playing on turf. People think that's grassed up there. Remember that's a turf field with no weather. It's going to be about fifty degrees a kick. You know, really, I think it's Yeah, there's no rain.
Speaker 6: Of what rain it's supposed to recipation. Yeah, fifty degrees.
Speaker 15: You got it. You gotta check. You gotta check it, like on those moments right there, because a lot of times that stuff gets pushed up. I mean, so far right here in the East Coast, we've had some pretty good weather.
Speaker 1: So but I don't know.
Speaker 15: I mean, that's what I thought to the game. I think this is a good matchup. I just think the Cowboys need to just obviously just keep them off the field as much as you can and wait from the throw you one, because that's what's gonna happen. And at the end of games, McDermott is proven that he has been at least questionable a lot of his called, especially with the time management. They've botched a lot of games laid down the stretch and you know, whether it's against the Chiefs or the you know, the Eagles game, and especially that check game. I don't they still don't know how they lock that game.
Speaker 6: Yep, what'd your score there, James.
Speaker 15: I'm thinking this is my score. I got twenty seven to twenty dollas. I think this is going to be a lower scoring game that people might think, because I think Dallas is going to try to you know, I think they're going to try to impose the will a little bit with with TP and uh you know, and Rico and everybody like that, and try to control the game a little bit more because they want to limit Josh Allen's you know, big playability and time and position.
Speaker 4: All right, I appreciate the call man, thanks for listening as always, Thank you, and miss.
Speaker 7: Day and age with the ball and the gloves and all that. Is the rain as big a factor as it was back when you played Nick.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, because some guys still having it in their head, you know.
Speaker 7: So it's ten to twenty mile power winds, right.
Speaker 3: That's why Josh Allen is drafted up where he's at That's why Daniel Jones is drafted. Because that wind and that cold and that type of environment. They want big, strong, sturdy rocket arms and sometimes it hurts them, you know, but this is what they're built for. They are built, Josh Allen is built for this type of weather.
Speaker 7: So the Cowboys at a disadvantage.
Speaker 9: Now, well, Jack's a big body too, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a big body too. But my thing is, you gotta play in it. But the reason I think the Cowboys have an edge, it's because of where it's sitting and what can happen. You know, they're sitting at the top of the East, They're sitting at the second in the NFC, and you don't want to lose. This Buffalo game is everything you needed to be. Philadelphia got the Seahawks. I'm not gonna depend on the Seahawks to do there, to do what they need to do, but I depending on the Cowboys to do what they need to do.
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna take our first break before we leave, Josh, what is your score prediction for the game?
Speaker 9: Set it on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 10: I really think it's gonna be uh, run it out, tough it out sort of situation.
Speaker 9: Situation. Excuse me twenty three fourteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty three fourteen, and our pod pick this week is longest field goal distance fifty one fifty one.
Speaker 6: All right, man, hey, thanks for sitting down.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and tell Nick Harris don't pick against us again. Oh, come on that show and ring his neck.
Speaker 1: Let's go against.
Speaker 6: Us, man, Let's go all right, Josh, thank you, I'm joining.
Speaker 9: Us, man, Thank you man.
Speaker 1: Shit, never can't remember.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'll remember it at the end of the day.
Speaker 9: Maybe today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Sharon.
Speaker 3: Appreciate what brother a name for getting in the calm man sharing, I mean that's worse.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, right back, hang you with the boys, bit it off.
Speaker 5: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real hals avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section. Grab some today.
Speaker 16: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and cow Boy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 2: See Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a don't worthy care fan, we got them next time fan or we'll never win again fan here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Geek not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So, whether you're a here of your week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seat Geek has you covered. Download the Sea Geek after the seat Geek, You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys Seats. How's wing stop sound Christy juicy classic wings, made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed. Toss in those eleven soul satisfying players head with handcuts in fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop branch, and of course spicy casion fried corn.
Speaker 9: I think you've heard.
Speaker 8: Enough, Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 1: Back Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to the second segment of Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Each and every day, brought to you by blockchain dot Com. Thank you Blockchain dot Com. And we're going to go back to the phones. One thing we didn't touch on was a couple of hours here before the show, Nate, the Chargers ownership must have been talking, must have been listening to you. Yesterday they fired their head coach, Brandon Daly is out.
Speaker 7: It gave up night.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't so much. I don't think you should fire guys.
Speaker 3: If you if you don't do it within the first six seven games, the season is all, Ryan, My tens is already lost. They ain't making no playoffs. You should just rolled it on out. You know you're gonna get some introm coach, some false hope because you ain't hiring who's on that staff at least out would.
Speaker 1: The interim guy.
Speaker 7: See I have seen that was, says not Kellen Moore.
Speaker 6: Here, I'm not true anyone.
Speaker 4: But before all right, this little NFL news for you in case you haven't heard.
Speaker 6: Let's go back to the phone with Kobe and Maryland.
Speaker 4: Kobe, Hello, Hello, what's up Kobe?
Speaker 11: How you doing good?
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 6: What's on your mind?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 6: Turn the radio down, talk to us, Come on live, bro, let's go.
Speaker 11: I'm watching good, We're good, good, good good.
Speaker 17: I'll just call the first time call a long time listener like say, I love the show. I ain't really got too much question y'all answered my questions throughout the week. Just want to give my predictions today. I think the score is going to be twenty seven twenty one Cowboys and put my pot pick. I got my great calls kicking on. I got Aubrey kicking a fifty four yarder to probably fill the game for us.
Speaker 18: And also I want to say, Shannon, go.
Speaker 17: See that doctor right?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Thanks Kobe, thanks for listening, man, appreciate you calling in. First time caller, first time listener. So little little word of advice when you call in whatever you're listening on, like, kill it in the background.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do it one of your on hole.
Speaker 4: But then when we talk to you, yeah, yeah, it's a little confusing, a little bit of a delay.
Speaker 6: So and that's how you do it.
Speaker 4: You call in, you give your prediction and make you short and sweet and get off.
Speaker 6: Unlike coach Tyrone that took up there.
Speaker 1: You just man, because that man gave you the doctor place to go.
Speaker 4: You put me on the spot now, yeah, hold me accountable. Yeah, and the pod pick is either either kicker the distance. You don't have to pick the kicker, just the yardage. So, by the way, the spread is uh minus two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cowboys are underdog again again.
Speaker 3: But minus he would have he said he spread is too.
Speaker 6: I was like, wow, point spread. Let's go back to the phone. I think it's Rando in Rio Rancho. That's right, all right, what's up Rando?
Speaker 19: Hey, it's been a long time since I've been able to get through to you.
Speaker 11: Guys.
Speaker 19: It's like you're doing something right, huh.
Speaker 6: I think Chris just answering the phone.
Speaker 19: Hey, just want to give a big shout out to Jesse your show on filter Man. It gets me through the day. And just keep up the great work everybody. But to keep the show, to keep the call real quick. Despite them, the boys have coming up in Buffalo. I think this is the season in season test that coach Mike was trying to give the padded practices towards the end of the season to test their metal. These guys are going to be in a dog fight and they need to put on the kill Bill soundtrack in the locker room because they've got to start crossing jokers off and in order to get to the super Bowl, because right now they are in a super Bowl or bus mindset.
Speaker 11: They need to.
Speaker 19: Get into the Hey go prisoners. We got to go out there. We got to get dirty, we got to grind. I mean, I'm sure you heard them not Safe for Work interview that de Law got played on ESPN. But he's got the right mindset and I'm guessing a twenty eight fourteen win in Buffalo as we get ready to wrap it up.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys, all right, appreciate it. Thanks Randoh yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: We all heard the d lall impersonation of Marshawn Lynch. Just punch an MF or in the mouth and punch them again, and punch them again and punch them again.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, I keep doing it. You're Walter Payton, Man of the Year from the locker room. How do you feel about this game?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 6: Are you worried? Excited?
Speaker 1: One guy?
Speaker 3: You know, I've been Josh Allen, two guys, two guys in worried about?
Speaker 6: How mean is he gonna give you? Is he gonna give you one or two this game?
Speaker 1: If we can get him in the first quarter, he'll give us one in the second. Easy. But if you don't throw one in the first.
Speaker 6: Half, yes, sir, turnover.
Speaker 3: Early, key, Yes, And then then I'm worried about what we're gonna do without Jonathan Hankins. Can we can Galli more? Step up? Can Mozzie step up? Can also make a couple of more plays early in the game, try to tour them from running.
Speaker 4: Talk a little bit about we've touched on it this week, But Mozzie's really the only other big body you got, right. Everybody else is kind of that. If you can call a three hundred pounds man a finesse guy, you know, like Osa Nevil, those guys, what's do you as a defensive coach, when you have a smaller or the nest guy in there, do you change your strategy or your schemes at all?
Speaker 1: Slam a little bit more?
Speaker 3: You you you U. You play to the strength, sometimes you slaant to the strength. Sometimes you slamp back to the weaknesses, depending on the formation that they give you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But Mazi don't have to worry about that. Mazi just have to get off the rock.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sometime when you strong like that.
Speaker 3: But if you just if you get off the rock, you can impact the guy even if they're trying to reach you. I've seen times where the big kid, I can't think of his name, played for New England, big old, healthy young man came from Miami.
Speaker 1: Uh not will Fork.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen him get hooked, but he get off the ball so quick, so he would take that when you hook him, he would just run through your weak side shoulder and.
Speaker 1: It's still redirected play.
Speaker 3: So his kid is making sure he get off the rock and do what he needed to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, he got to get off the rock.
Speaker 6: Get off the rock. All right, Let's go back to the phone. John and millaywalk.
Speaker 21: John, Hey, good morning, gentlemen, listen. I absolutely love your show. I watched every one of those shows up there. But if I if I can only find one time to find to watch one, I always watch Hang with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Here you go hang hanging.
Speaker 21: But I have a quick question, so why do we never seem to hardly ever? And I haven't seen him do it once this year? Double the gunners to give Turpin a little bit more room to maneuver. Kansas City does it all the time, and they always have rooms for the punter to catch, the returner to catch the ball and kind of maneuver, you know, a chance for a runback. But we never ever do that. I'm kind of wondering why we don't.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, sir, And maybe maybe they'll start doing it now. We need some plays. When you go on the road, you need some plays you and you. It's three things you always want to count. A good running game, great defense, and a special team play that don't hurt you but gives you a positive force.
Speaker 1: And we've been needing that positive force on the road.
Speaker 3: Defense has been playing okay, our offense has been okay, but we need for that run game with offense to be in place. In tag we need it for a couple of turnovers on defense, and we need for Turfing to make that play.
Speaker 1: And if it calls for double team.
Speaker 3: And gone, what I suggest you do is go out on x Facebook, all your socials and get people following you and say, hey, we need a double the gunment.
Speaker 21: So my prediction for the game is, I think they're going to have a good underneath pass game another word. I think Ferg is going to go big. I think there's a lot of short passes to the running backs, and I think it's going to be a lower scoring game. But my prediction is thirty one to seventeen. Cowboys win.
Speaker 6: Thirty one seventeen Cowboys. All right, thanks John, appreciate that everybody.
Speaker 4: Seems to be in the UH the high twenties, low thirties range except coach Tyrone.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing is that this team ain't giving up an eighteen point eight a game, and even when they've lost, even when they've lost, it has been within three or four points. Yeah, And now they scout scoring twenty eight point seven or eight. So they this this this has got to be one of the best seven in UH six teams.
Speaker 1: I've seen that they got talent bro, they got talent.
Speaker 4: And it's and it's and you think they're Their record doesn't reflect how good they are all because of the quarters.
Speaker 1: Check their stats, man check.
Speaker 7: I mean, the offense is fifteen yards, fifteen points, their defense is sixteen points.
Speaker 6: The only reason turnovers, that's it.
Speaker 1: The only reason they ate.
Speaker 3: Ten in something they lost to the Jets. They lost to a bad team. I mean, if this not, if this is not the Cowboys back in the day.
Speaker 7: That's us.
Speaker 3: Yes, come on now, you know, yeah, that's two games they will be nine and what right now if that won the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if they don't turn it over this weekend.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, it could be all man, it could be ugly. If they don't turn the ball over, it can be ugly unless we dominate time of possession. If we dominate time of possession, we got a chance. Because you know, they're not a patient He's not a patient guy, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean Allen leads the league and interceptions and they're tied.
Speaker 1: For fourteen interceptions and four flumbles.
Speaker 7: They're tied for like eighth or ninth and overall giveaways. Yeah, they'll turn the ball.
Speaker 6: Over on listen, at the Jets. They've won five games. Listen to who they beat.
Speaker 4: Buffalo, Denver and Philly, New York and in Houston.
Speaker 1: That Denver's not an in anymore, remembers.
Speaker 6: Not at that time they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now they're they're rolling. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So four of your five wins are against good, solid teams.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's coaching. That's holding your guys together when you know you have no other I like that. Yeah up there, Yeah, he holding his guys together.
Speaker 7: Man, How you feeling about this game?
Speaker 6: I'm worried.
Speaker 4: I think they're going I think they're I think they're going to win, but I think it's going to Like Nate said, if there's no turnovers, it's gonna be last possession wins a game, wins or loses the game.
Speaker 6: And I think it might be that way anyway.
Speaker 3: See, if you don't mind Dak when when this dack here, I am all. I don't care who we play this dack here. You know I rolled with it to the last three years. I've been riding with that. I've been gnaw, this ain't this don't work. But this Dak here, that Dak that we had in Mississippi State the first two years. That's the As long as Dak doing this, I'm riding with him. He can throw interception, I'm still riding with him because this Dak here gives us a chance to win. All we need is for still to play consistent and the center be odist to play consistent, not great, just consistent. Let coach be able to call eighty percent of the place without incident and we'll be okay.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 7: I'm worried, to be honest, you should be, man, I don't know if I my heart of my brain in this one.
Speaker 6: So if you if they go they go up there and they win this game, I.
Speaker 7: Think it's a big stepping stone.
Speaker 4: Yes it is, especially if it's a dogfight, because then they've shown you that they can win in a hostile environment on the roller road against a real, really good team.
Speaker 6: And if you're in a dog fight, it shows you they can over because they don't really adversity this year.
Speaker 3: Yes they have, Yes they have, Yes they have. Every game they've had adversity. We may didn't look at it that way because we didn't have, as you said, we didn't have that feeling.
Speaker 1: You know, no matter who.
Speaker 3: They played those first four games out the Philly we you know, they went through some adverse situations, but we didn't have that feeling because they were in control.
Speaker 1: You know. Now the Seahawks game was kind of tucking go, but none of us never panicked. You know, we never panicked.
Speaker 3: Then we look at the Philadelphia team that turned the ball over. But if Philadelphia wanted to turn the ball over, we're looking at a closer game, a big of a dog fight. But I'm not gonna knock them for being successful. This is the dog fight here. Once you beat a good team, you beat two of them, I think the Seahawks, and you beat Philadelphia. Philadelphia was more wounded than the Seahawks, I think. But now, like Kurt said, it is so one hundred percent right, they go up here. Man, the numbers favor this, seven and sixteen, the numbers favorite them.
Speaker 1: They they can play, man, they're well coached.
Speaker 3: I talked to coach Clari yesterday and I was telling them, you know a Jesse saw on film and he said, ah, he say, I kind of tend to disagree. You know, they're they're well coached. On defense, they can do this. You know, they play with great leverage. So I didn't want to get into the back and forth. I listened to coach as well as I listened to Jess. You know, and uh, but what I've always felt, when your quarterback is the X factor and you're.
Speaker 1: Tight end, I can't think of the kids and nay, look up the title. They got a nice tight end. We're gonna have to double.
Speaker 3: You can double fourteen, but not for long because Ken kid, we got to have an excellent game from Curse Wilson, the other king that's coming in for the for the guy that's injured.
Speaker 1: We gotta have. I say, he's got to play.
Speaker 3: Bell has to be what he's He's got to be a good cover guy if we can slow.
Speaker 1: Down their tight ends.
Speaker 3: Because the quarterback, I promise you he is the X factor unless James Cook show up and be Now, this dude is big. He's talent it I said yesterday. I don't think he runs as hard as he can. You know, Uh, he will drop a few big plays passes out of the backfield. He won't run up in there as hard as he I don't want Murdery any game. I'd rather have Bell Cook any game. And I hope that don't come back.
Speaker 1: To bite me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta watch out for Gave Davis too.
Speaker 4: You shut him out, you can shut him down, but he can put He can put one hundred yards in a touchdown on.
Speaker 6: You in the game too. So let's take our last break. When we come back.
Speaker 4: We got Ryan and Andre ted up on the phones and we'll give you our predictions.
Speaker 6: Next on hanging with the.
Speaker 20: Boys, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: As they snapper, the fresh guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 9: He escaped flapped.
Speaker 1: He'll run for a push down.
Speaker 20: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 5: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 20: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 1: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 20: Get started at blockchain dot Com?
Speaker 9: How's wing stop sound?
Speaker 8: Christy Juicy Classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed. Tossed and those eleven souls satisfying players paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese, or signature Windstop branch head of course spicy Cajun fried col I think you've heard enough, Get your leave it delivered at Winstop dot Com.
Speaker 2: SeatGeek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog with a care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of you week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seat Geek has you covered. Download the seat Geek. After the seat Geek, You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 13: James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. You know how much I love my Cowboys, and I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the Ultimate Cowboys Fan to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 6: Enter today, back Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the final segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought to each and every day by Jigsaw Official dating partner jig Saw Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Have you called Jigsaw to see about your dating problem? No, why I gave up.
Speaker 7: On You can probably get a sponsorship out of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're listening, I do things for money. I still do always have Jigsaw Jicksaw hollered. I think I've given up on dating apps. Try them out a little bit as results.
Speaker 3: Now you will meet your best girl. Just walking around being Shannon, you'll meet your best You know, dating apps, man, they good, They are good, but you got to scan once they give it to you, like Jacksaw give it to you got to go in depth with him.
Speaker 1: Don't be scared to talk to man. That first impression.
Speaker 3: You know, hey baby, I'm talking to you Jigsaw, got you here, but I needs to hot at Yeah, I'm upset.
Speaker 6: Jesse's not here today.
Speaker 4: People giving him flowers left and right and he's not even here to hear it.
Speaker 6: And hopefully he's listening.
Speaker 1: On the road.
Speaker 7: That's right, he's driving right now.
Speaker 6: Doubtful, but yeah, Jigsaw and you baby. All right, Let's get go back to the phones. A couple more callers before we get our predictions. Ryan and Jazz. Wasn't sure where.
Speaker 1: You were from, So tell us where you're from, right, Jigsaw, Mississippi?
Speaker 18: Oh my name Ryan Taylor.
Speaker 3: Turn your radio down? Hello, turn something down behind you, brother, Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that's a right. Where you from?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 18: Oh, I'm from Port Austi, Texas. I'm actually the grandson of Geneva Taylor.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, call last week? Yeah, okay, port Arthur back you back weeks. Thanks for calling in man, Yes sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 18: My prediction for the game, I believe it's gonna be twenty four to seventeen. Is going to be a good battle in the first half, but I think that Dallas gonna bring it out. But I think what's most important is that Dallas needs to take advantage of their opportunities at the beginning of the game, or at least when they get in the red zone, because we have too many times where we get down there and either we come up with three or we have to punt. So I feel like if we could take advantage of that earlier and often, then we're gonna win this.
Speaker 11: Game with a breeze.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Ryan tell us Geneva, we said high, all right, yes sir, taking picture her.
Speaker 1: Jesse, we got some ugly sweaters, Jesse, Well, Jesse, would the love is cruel? Hill boy? Jess, you missed it, Jess.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jesse's listening, by the way, he texted, And yeah, Jesse.
Speaker 1: You picked the wrong day to be the wrong day. Bro. The dudes don't look too good.
Speaker 7: I got to give a shout out to Hans. He is sitting in the hospital waiting for surgery. Got the full stuffs.
Speaker 6: Oh Man, don't call into the show before. It wasn't a good result.
Speaker 7: Call us after you, call us after you have Hans.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go to Andre in Florida. What's up Andre?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, go ahead on?
Speaker 22: Are you here? Oh? I got delayed here on the on the phone here? Uh, first time called. I've been longtime listener, and uh I like this one here, especially where Nate is wherever he is. That's why I'm going to be on there you go where that goes. Yes, my prediction. Let me be just real quick, because I've been in Dallas fan for a long time, you know, since Bob Hay's days.
Speaker 15: Yes change, and uh so.
Speaker 22: My prediction right now is thirty five seventeen. I really believe because the offense, uh that is different. I don't know whether he's changed whatever, but something seemed to be different about him. And I used to have I used to believe that Dallas was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get down this year, it's a different thing he had going on the past several games. It's just he's just different. And uh so that's my prediction in that area. But once again, it's good to hear you, guys. I watch you all the time. I'm retired. I don't get a chance to see you guys during the day, but in the evening time it's the guy get an opportunity. I raised my son to be a.
Speaker 1: Dallas fan, thank you.
Speaker 22: How long along the line he left off and went on to the to the Atlanta Falcons. So I guess I just raised him wrong.
Speaker 3: My kids turned into a panther fan man and I ride him every day.
Speaker 1: Get yeah, I raised mine to beat cowboys too.
Speaker 11: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 22: I live a thousand years.
Speaker 11: I never understand that.
Speaker 22: But anyway, but yeah, long time. It's I can say. I like to listen to this show, and I like listening to stag Nose. I guess because I'm old. I and when you're old, you just don't like to be changing a whole lot. So but Nate, I've been with you for a long time.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 22: I do appreciate that. But that's all I have to say. I get a chance to call you again, maybe I can do it. I'm a retired chaplain, so I ain't got nothing else to do but but pray in the morning and look at you guys.
Speaker 15: That's all.
Speaker 1: So go.
Speaker 6: Pray after you listen to it. You need help after this, that's true.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 22: They tell me anything.
Speaker 1: So I got.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you listening. Andre, Thanks for the call. All right, last call.
Speaker 6: Of the show before we give our predictions.
Speaker 4: What a better way to end the show than our friend Mohammad and kuwait what's up Mohammed?
Speaker 14: Hey, uh, I heard that you have a new nickname. It's Sharon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I call you that.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 14: Mo, No, I'm not. I like Shannon. Forget about the digs thing and uh, Josh Allen marking this game because of that. This is let's go back to history. There were many Super Bowls that were played in Nate's time against the Buffalo Bills and when Jim Kelly was quarterbacking. So, uh, this game means a lot to the whole Buffalo nation. I guess.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they don't like the Cowboys.
Speaker 14: They I don't think they liked the Cowboys because didn't we beat them in all these Super Bowls? I don't think they won any against us.
Speaker 3: No, they they, but they had so much talent, sir, that I mean, they had so much talent across their defensive front side with Bruce Millvin. Oh my god, you know, but I can't think we'll be just covered Alabama, man.
Speaker 14: I remember, yeah, I remember, they have a lot of talent, but they matched our talents when you guys were playing, yes, because we were just unbeatable. So it was it was some of the best Super Bowls that ever played that I've ever seen, and so so anyway, I'll go with one point for a prediction, and there I hope Aubrey kicks us sixty two yarder. So but and I hope that Jesse gets back. I sent him at Twitter hoping that the Chargers don't send us back to a little more after they yesterday's loss. But I think the owner has heard my call and they fired their coach. So go Cowboys. Thank you guys for a wonderful show. I'm glad that got on and everybody have happy holidays.
Speaker 6: You too, Thank you, Moe and I lied. Yeah, one more call to close out the show.
Speaker 4: We have a special guest that has the number to the batphone and was able to get through.
Speaker 6: Sir, would you like to introduce yourself to the crew.
Speaker 23: It's the sports talk equipment of people.
Speaker 1: Jesse when he talked, sir, you there.
Speaker 15: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 6: What are you doing good? How's your trip?
Speaker 1: No, he's cutting it out.
Speaker 23: I'm still traveling.
Speaker 15: I'm still traveling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where you where you're at? You just you probably just left probably late, huh. You probably just didn't want to.
Speaker 23: No, I'm literally like I'm like.
Speaker 1: He was losing him. He left his own self on the porch.
Speaker 6: Oh man, cutting in and out on this. Yeah, travel one more time.
Speaker 15: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 6: Can now hear me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You can now?
Speaker 23: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 23: I'm timming it from downtown, so I'm here pretty much here sometimes.
Speaker 1: Does it start tonight?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 23: Just don't start to eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lay round, lay ride. A lot of trail parks, lay round, flay ride. Yes, we love.
Speaker 4: What is your score prediction, Jesseeah.
Speaker 1: I can't score score scores, your score predictions.
Speaker 16: My score.
Speaker 23: My score is going to be the Cowboys go up to Orchard Park and they they they become road Warriors. Mike McCarthy said that this is a playoff type team and a playoff type atmosphere without the playoff come. I think the Cowboys led all on the line and going thinking the victory twenty eight twenty Cowboys went and then our.
Speaker 4: Pod pick this week is longest field goal distance either kicker.
Speaker 6: Thirty nine thirty nine. All right, Jess, well, half fun man. I know you were listening to the show.
Speaker 4: You had a couple of callers that gave you props, gave you your flowers. So are you weren't in studio to let us patch you on the back while you did it yourself in the car.
Speaker 6: But we're glad.
Speaker 4: Whoa, hang on, I know it's a five hour drive, but come on, can you have waited?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Jeff, thanks for calling in man. We will see you victory Monday. Brother, thanks for calling.
Speaker 6: Let's go Cowboys all right, Nate? Score time?
Speaker 1: Oh man? We need just about three man.
Speaker 3: By three, yes, sir, and I hope we kick a thirty thirty yard field goal.
Speaker 1: To win it.
Speaker 6: Thirty yards. It's tak gonna be the longest one of the.
Speaker 1: Games, man, because they if they win blowing. We got to be going to.
Speaker 3: You know, everything got to work out, so it just thirty yards. I know we should be able to make it all right through, Kurt.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm the Bills.
Speaker 1: I want too bad.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of you know, looking to my eyes on the road, looking to my hye, mister Hankins, the weather. Wow, there's a lot not to like in this game.
Speaker 6: I agree, Bud.
Speaker 7: I'll be a homer.
Speaker 16: Wow do it.
Speaker 7: I'll take the Cowboys score. Excuse me twenty one, twenty.
Speaker 6: Twenty one, twenty get the longest field goal?
Speaker 7: Boy again, you got that weather going thirty what's a what's a what extra point? Yeah, let's do that thirty five.
Speaker 10: Jazz Jazz score prediction is twenty seven twenty four.
Speaker 4: Cowboys, twenty seven to twenty four Cowboys. Chris has them at thirty one to twenty. I didn't get his field goal. What's your field goal?
Speaker 1: Jazz?
Speaker 6: I said, like, fifty fifty?
Speaker 4: All right, I'll get Chris's and I'm gonna go. I think it's gonna be low scoring. I'm gonna go twenty three twenty one Cowboys with a forty three yard field goal.
Speaker 9: Chris fifty two.
Speaker 6: Chris is a fifty two in the weather.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, Well, I know we all have a little trepidation this week.
Speaker 7: Kurt has a lot a lot of trepidation.
Speaker 6: Nate, you feel good or bad about it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 3: I just how we gonna do without Hanks? And how and do not let this quarterback get his confidence?
Speaker 6: What's your one key to the game?
Speaker 7: Stop the run somehow? You know they're going to attack it and we're down Hanking.
Speaker 4: I think there's two big things stop the runs. One I mean, y'all both said it. Stop the runs, one turn, Josh, don't let Josh Allen get confidence.
Speaker 6: You can do those two things.
Speaker 4: It might might be a blowout, but I don't think you're gonna be able to do both.
Speaker 6: So you feel I feel like it's gonna be a good game, all right.
Speaker 4: Thanks for everybody calling, Thanks for listening, Kurt, good seeing you, Man, Good Jes, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 6: Good show, Fella Jess, thanks for keeping us on the air. What's my man's name?
Speaker 4: Gossh thanks for keeping us up on the social channels, and brother Will good seeing you yesterday.
Speaker 6: Stop buy more often. We'll be back on victory Monday. Big game on hanging by we Out, we Out.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.