Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys. This He's Talking Cowboys, Screaming live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 1: Streaks, got Pinson touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a Wednesday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco and the SWBC Studios.
Speaker 4: Welcome in everybody.
Speaker 3: Today we preview the Dallas defense up against the Arizona Cardinals offense.
Speaker 4: Are they ever going to be challenged? Is really the question today?
Speaker 3: Are they ever going to see a worthy opponent? They haven't seen one through the first two weeks of the season. But we'll talk about that more as we go along. We've got Isaiah stand Back, Nick Harris, John Machoda, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 4: Isaiah, How you doing good?
Speaker 5: How doing I'm good? Good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're doing all right?
Speaker 5: I'm good man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What are you?
Speaker 4: You're looking at your highlights again over here?
Speaker 5: Highlights.
Speaker 4: You're doing some.
Speaker 3: Work work, putting in PFF. You're you're you're getting all the tabs open.
Speaker 5: That's all I do.
Speaker 4: All you do, that's fair.
Speaker 5: You don't get to play. All I do is work another day, another dog, another couple.
Speaker 4: Since you got the button up rocking today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of a lot of shows today. So I figured, you know, i'd come out, come out, come out worthy. But went to the Dallas Wings game last night.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 6: By the way, they're heading to the semi finals. So you guys, get out there, get out there to Arlington.
Speaker 5: Everybody was there last night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was loaded last night. There was a lot of people there.
Speaker 5: I went on Friday last week.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what is the semi final?
Speaker 5: Is it? Like at of what?
Speaker 6: Best of five? But they're going against my favorite team, the Aces.
Speaker 4: So they go Dallas. That was so, so very much all right.
Speaker 3: So we talked through really a significant about amount of this defense and we're going to preview that the Cardinals offense in the second segment. But with everything that's been going on defensively to this point for the Dallas Cowboys, I mean, is have we seen the ceiling yet?
Speaker 4: I mean, have we really gotten to the.
Speaker 3: Point where we're looking at this defense and saying Okay, that's as good as it's gonna get, and the health will takes its toll as a seventeen.
Speaker 4: Game season goes on. Or are we just seeing the beginning of something that's growing.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's kind of hard to think it could be better than what it's been the first two weeks. Right, it's just turn one way I can think, But go ahead, I'm curious.
Speaker 7: Go hell, it's play like this.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying it's score total, but played defensively like this weeks against the Niners, against the Sure takes it to another.
Speaker 6: Level, for sure, I guess more so stacking up what they've had to go up against versus you know, the product of input on the field. It's it's been hard to imagine anything getting better than that. Obviously better competition, for sure, You're right, But yeah, I mean it's the all three levels have been playing pretty well. I guess you could look at a couple of guys that maybe I expected to, you know, have a bigger first couple of weeks, like de Mont Clark. You know I expected him to be, you know, a double digit tackle guy in each week, and he hasn't been. I mean, there's just there could be a couple of reasons for those kind of things, but it would be really nippicking finding any negatives in this defense right now. And then with Arizona coming up, I think it's just gonna be another opportunity to feast.
Speaker 3: With kind of going to what you said there, I mean, d'mont Clark late in Vanderesh, those are names that we haven't really talked about a whole lot because, I mean, the secondary is doing what they're doing with the interceptions, the takeaways and the coverage. You you look at what the front seven, or not even in front seven, but just the defensive line in general and what they're doing from a pressure standpoint, haven't had to do a whole lot because there has been so much success on the front end and the back end. The middle of that defense really hasn't been super active.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I think that there'll be games where they have to have bigger games than they've had so far. But if you just tell me right now that Damount Clark and Leyton vandersh are going to stay healthy all season, I have no concerns at linebacker at all. It actually makes me sit there and think of just like what it could be if overshow never got hurt, you know, So Yeah, I never looked at the linebacker corps as having to be like these big time playmakers on this team, just because there's so many playmakers on the back end and on the defensive line. But I just if you can just tell me the health is there, those linebackers are more than good enough to get this team to where they need to go.
Speaker 4: Have you liked what you've seen from LV and Dmoon so far?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been fine.
Speaker 9: I mean, when your defensive line is being dominant, you know, there's not much that you have to do at the second level.
Speaker 5: I mean, we talked about it last week. The Jets.
Speaker 9: They're doubleheaded monster that they had at the linebacker position. These guys are just simply just playing off of the guys that are running around like crazy in front of them, So there hasn't been a lot of demand on them. I think they probably had the most action last week because of their the tempting rushing attack of the Jets, but that got ship down relatively early.
Speaker 6: Yeah, late vand rush was really good in the run game on Sunday specifically, So it's it's not not as much the whole second level more so just to moon, you know, I'd like to see him get a double digit tackle game and fly across the field like we saw in that preseason game against Jacksonville. I felt like that was like the most of what his potential could look like, just making plays in the backfield, making plays and coverage, getting sidelined to sideline. I'd like to see that a couple of times.
Speaker 3: And we're not necessarily throwing Michael Parsons into linebacker conversation here, right, He's.
Speaker 6: An edge rusher, He's a d the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that that's not the case. I like your nickd night. I read it this morning the you can find it on Dallas Cowboys dot com. Michah Micah Parsons is making my job hard, is what uh Nick Harris wrote about. I mean, tell me why that's the case. Why is he making it tough?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So you could think of any word in the book to describe Michael Parsons, and I'm running out of words to use. So it was kind of like an exercise of using, you know, different words describe Michael Parsons and why why those things apply? So I had a little fun with it. It was kind of a funny concept and I just ran with it.
Speaker 4: What would you what would be your one word?
Speaker 5: Just relentless? Okay, yeah, that's my word for him.
Speaker 4: Relentless is good. I'm looking at all of them. I'm scrolling down.
Speaker 3: As we keep rolling, What do you think, what's your one word?
Speaker 8: H I mean, dominant is the first one that comes to mind, but I know it's two words. But coaches always love to throw around the term game wrecker, you know, whether you talk like college football going into a you know, a big game. Someone's got like a dominant edge rusher in the NFL, and I feel like it's thrown around, probably a little too much. But he is absolutely like the definition of what a game wrecker is, especially with the way that he can just move around in so many different places. It's not like he just dominates from one edge. It's just that constant. I mean, the way he's sitting there doing like juke moves at the line over the center and over guards like you think I'm.
Speaker 5: Coming, maybe I'm not.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm coming, I'm not, and then he just like blows by them, like I don't know. There's just not a lot of comparisons to what he's done, but I still think he can go to another level too. To be honest with you, again, make those same plays against you know, the Niners in some of those bigger games. I mean, he has the potential to be a guy that does some of that stuff and almost single handly wins you a playoff game.
Speaker 7: I do think he's on that type of a level. So again, just like I.
Speaker 8: Said about Damoon Clark and Lane vander ash not to beat this to death, but just if he stays healthy, everything will take care of himself with.
Speaker 5: Him, Yeah, it will all work out.
Speaker 3: Here are the words that Nick threw out here and tell me so the column serves as an exercise, so that way he doesn't end up or that way Nick doesn't end up.
Speaker 4: On the wrong side of Michael Parson's impact. You know, that was kind of the way you set it up.
Speaker 3: Disruptive, electrifying, captivating, generational, and then I saw you sneak that one in at the end and more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's the one he has left to accomplish. That's the one word in the bag that he does not quite have yet. A Super Bowl ring would would kind of give him that title. A Super Bowl MVP, So that's that's kind of how that led.
Speaker 4: Into would you say generational is still?
Speaker 6: No, I don't think so, just because I've spoke in that paragraph to what John just said about how he could single handedly win a playoff game. What was the last time the Cowboys had a guy like that?
Speaker 4: Where Yeah, Dowear probably, and that's a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so like once every ten years type type talent is Would you consider that generational? That's kind of how I think about That's how I thought about it, And I thought it was a little heavy when I put it on the paper, but I was like, nah, I mean it is. It's It's truly right. He's a guy that can go in a game and single handedly change it himself and impact all twenty two players on the field. There's not many people in football that could do that.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else that you want to see from Micah? Like at this point in the season, two games in, do you want to see anything else? What else can he get to? What else can he go to other than of course increase his sack total and increasing pressures and just doing more of what he's doing. But what else do you want to see from him.
Speaker 9: If I had to say anything, I would just be able to drop out in coverage. I think the linebacker ESH type type characteristics simply just from a standpoint of right now, they can't really can because of how smart dan Quinn is. But if dan Quinn did want to mix things up and drop him off into coverage, he has that ability to. That's not to say that he can't right now, but I don't think that Michael Parsons is great out in space by himself, So I think that'd be one aspect of his game if he needed to add something to his arsenal, that'd be the one that I would point out.
Speaker 8: That was the first thing I was going to say, was just the The only thing he's really missing from the stack column is that he hasn't had an interception yet. And to your point, yeah, playing out there, because the one play that stands out to me would be last year up in New York when he I think was on a third down in the red zone and he dropped off and picked up Kenny Galladay on a throw that he ended up it end up being incomplete, but he was in good position and all that.
Speaker 7: But I feel like there would be more of those opportunities.
Speaker 8: But I think he's even exceeded everybody in this buildings expectations on the pass rush side. I mean not just Billity, everybody in everybody in Happy Valley must be too because of the.
Speaker 7: Fact that he wasn't doing all of this there.
Speaker 8: So no, I just I think that I think that he is certainly capable of doing that. I just don't know if they even want to put him in that many positions right now, just because he's doing so much disruption within I don't know, two seconds at the on the line.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we illustrated that with the one and a half seconds last wee week just start stop, starts, tup.
Speaker 4: I mean, the way that he gets in the backfield is tremendous.
Speaker 3: You wrote another article Nick, by the way, I mean Nick just writes articles like crazy, but it was it was about what Dan Quinn said that you haven't seen at all from Parsons yet.
Speaker 4: You haven't seen exactly what his ceiling looks like. And I think, of.
Speaker 3: Course, hearing that from from anybody is like, okay, like Mike is doing those types of things like we've probably seen in the ceiling.
Speaker 4: But then it's Dan Quinn saying it, it's like, Okay, now I kind of believe you. I kind of think this is a legitimate thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, go through what exactly he said and how he's trying to utilize Micah in those ways.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thinking back to trying to think back to what exactly he said, but I think it was more so in line with the training that he got over the offseason and how much it's already been translated to the field, and the fact that he hasn't even had only more than two games to show what he's improved on over the offseason. With speed. Training was a big part of his off season. Boxing was a huge part. I mean, he's gotten a lot of guys on the defensive line involved in that area as well, So whether it be power, speed, body training as well, just getting more physical but also staying lean, all of those things have played in a big factor into him coming out in these first two games and looking like the game record that he is. I mean, you can see the step forward that he's taken, and you could see it in Oxnard when we were out there. It was immediate. So yeah, I think we're going to have more than thirteen sacks from Michael Parsons this year, so that would be more than he's gotten in each of his first two.
Speaker 8: It's always interesting how people that I really respect that either played the game or coach the game, anytime there's like a really dominant pass rusher, everyone's kind of shy about, like, all right, he's really good.
Speaker 7: Don't don't say that. Don't say the Lawrence Taylor thing.
Speaker 4: Don't I mean, we don't.
Speaker 8: Nobody should ever go there, you know, and uh, that's that to me, would be would be the ultimate step for him, as if people were just not even shying away from Romo mentioned it on the broadcast, you know, but even you know when he said, it's like, you know, that would be that's like the you know, you don't you don't want to mention that because people it's just like he's on such a level. It's almost like with the comparing any NBA player to Jordan, you're just like, yeah, I don't know, like I don't know if I want to do that, but that that'll be. That'll be interesting to see if he ever gets to that point where everyone's just like, oh, yeah, no, he's he's he's like Lawrence Taylor of this of this generation. He certainly has the ability to get to that level, but you obviously have to play for a long time, and like you mentioned Super Bowl when you know, probably multiple defensive players year probably have to be in an MVP conversation. So I mean, it's a lot, But I only say that because he does.
Speaker 7: Have just such rare, rare potential.
Speaker 6: And we're in an era right now with so many elite pass rushers. It feels like we haven't had this many elite edge guys in a while, at least in my lifetime. When you look at the bosas TJ. Watt, Micah, I mean, all these guys are in the upper echelon, and it's crazy to look at a talent like Micah like we have over the course of the last three months and know that there are probably three, four or five other guys that could compete with him on a week tweek basis, which is just crazy to say. So I guess first thing would be first is to go ahead and notch a Defensive Player of the Year before Lawrence Taylor discussions start coming around. But that would be like one final stone and what he's got going on early on.
Speaker 4: See, and that's the thing that's wild.
Speaker 3: Is that not just Cowboys media is having this conversation though, I mean it's national.
Speaker 4: Media that's happening.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm looking at an article here from Pro Football Talk and they say, Micah park this is the headline, Michah Parsons could be first defensive MVP since Lawrence Taylor nineteen eighty six was the last time a defensive MVP was named.
Speaker 6: I thought Jay Ja won one. Okay.
Speaker 8: I mean there's some with the Cowboys that nationally overrates things and it also can be beaten a death that doesn't need to be beat Yeah, no doubt. I liked to Being from Michigan. I like to give it the Lions thing. I always I always compare things to the Lions, and it's just because they're so opposite organizations in terms of you have to be Barry Sanders or Calvin Johnson again the level.
Speaker 7: But so I use this as if.
Speaker 8: Michael Parsons with the Lions, he's being talked about as much as he is right now, and this is not a Cowboys only thing. He is playing on that type of a level where you if you're not talking about him nationally, then you're probably not doing your job because of just the things he's doing. It's not like you can sit there and say, oh, this looks exactly like this guy, or this looks like just something like it's pretty rare what he's and and here's everything, like he hasn't won the Defensive Player Year, but these are runner ups the last two years. It's not like you're just like, oh, this is a third breakout season. It seems like he's really No, he's had really good seasons. Yes, did he not win Defensive Player of the yearor no, but even be runner up two years in a row, and then going to this third year, I'd be shocked if he doesn't get it. And even if he doesn't, he probably will be second or third.
Speaker 5: Word.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it's not like this is just some coming out.
Speaker 8: Of nowhere thing. He's been doing this now like oh wait till everybody gets tape on him. No, everybody has the tape on him, and there's really no answer for him right now.
Speaker 3: Can he win the MVP Award, and I'm not talking Defensive Player of the Year, that's of course within reach, well within reach at some point in Michael Parsons's career. But if he continues on the trajectory that he's on right now. Can he be that? Can he be an MVP Award winner?
Speaker 9: I don't see why not you give MVP. You give MVP to guys that are just dominant, That's what I mean. I mean, I know it's a quarterback awards supposedly, but if you're dominant twenty thirteen, Yeah, if you're a dominant then you deserve it. I mean, I truly believe that. I think there's been some dominant performances from quarterbacks, obviously because of the amount of times they touched the ball, right, Patrick Mahomes saying, you know pretty much in that Cindgor every year. But Michael Parsons, he just destroys your game plan. So if he's able to continue this, which I mean is a very long season and we got with fifteen more games, so he has to to sustain this for the rest of the year. And it makes it really really difficult for a defensive player to win because if you have one or two off games, it throws off your numbers. So drastically versus, if you're a quarterback, you can have a you know, a couple four of your passing games and all of a sudden, you know, you're right back to the top. So it makes it difficult from that regard, just because you know you're playing those guys had what forty forty somewhat snaps. He had two sacks and however many pressures. So when they start looking at the percentages of plays that he affected, you know, it just is skewed.
Speaker 5: Is skewed towards offense.
Speaker 8: I think it would be tough for him to get in that conversation without the Cowboys having the best record in the NFC. I mean, it's a regular season award, so I think that would have to be where you started. They have to be the one seed in the NFC. And then the other part of it is is you kind of need those other you know, Mahomes and Burrow and some of those other quarterbacks just have I mean, they're going to have good years, but just not have anything crazy. Because if they have one of those has like a crazy season, like Joe Burrow bounces back from this start and has just this you know, outstanding season, it's not probably fair, but it probably will go to another quarterback.
Speaker 3: But the only two active players that have won the MVP Award are Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: It was the only two because Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: Of course he's won four of those things, but uh, he's he's out for the year.
Speaker 5: Yeah four ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what were we gonna say?
Speaker 9: He's Aaron Rodgers is absolutely ridiculous. It's just funny how people don't put enough respect on him because they just don't care for his personal aspect.
Speaker 5: But he's a dog.
Speaker 9: But I was laughing at at Tyreek Hill and him kind of trolling Michael Parsons.
Speaker 5: Yelse that Michael.
Speaker 9: So they're talking back and forth. I guess on Micah's podcast that he has or whatever he does on the side.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 9: He was talking about how Tyreek Hill said that you know, I don't know, man, I might not be a Cheatah, I might be a lion, and Mike had told him, well, you know, you might want to stay with that cheatah stuff and you'll be a cub over here. Tyre Hill posted a video of him having a seal block on the edge. I guess the defensit in for of New England Patriots and Tyreek Hill said this is how MA do Micah and Chris Jones.
Speaker 5: I'm just too much on that edge.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's another guy that he can he can say every once because he backs it up everything day.
Speaker 7: So I do I enjoy stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: His everybody tried to get on him in the in the training camp. Yeah, whenever he was saying that he was doing film work on Madden instead.
Speaker 4: Of actually watching Yea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, all right, Tyreek Hill, you can do that, but any of you other young receivers you cannot do that, Like, do not do that.
Speaker 8: It's funny to me, just because not to get too far off topic, but it's just funny because I thought him and Hoomes together were what made both of them to that to the level that they were, and then to see them both separate and both stay on that incredible level, uh, in a way.
Speaker 7: Make sure you just kind of wish like they would have still together.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with them splitting up. I think it's okay. Yeah, I'm good keep.
Speaker 3: Both of them in the AFC too, because that certainly helps. Yeah, Lawrence Taylor last one to win it on the defensive side of the football. Michael Parsons, I think if there was a year to do it. That's kind of going back to what I was just saying, only two guys that are active currently of won MVP awards.
Speaker 4: If there was a year to do it, it would be this year.
Speaker 5: It would be the.
Speaker 3: Year where there's no Tom Brady, there's no Aaron Rodgers, there's no Peyton Manning. Yes, you do have Patrick Mahomes, who's one and one to start, Joe Burrow zero and two to start. Josh Allen doesn't look like he could even be in that conversation, at least through the first two weeks of the season. I mean, there's ways that he can sneak up there, but he's got to continue the dominance through all seventeen games this season.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you were going to show off the graphic.
Speaker 8: The other thing that helps you, speaking of the Tyreek Kill thing is that Patrick Mahomes is there.
Speaker 4: It is maybe I'm not a cheetah, I'm a lion.
Speaker 3: That was Tyreek Hill, and Michael Parson says, stick to the cheetah, brother, you don't want to do nothing with this lion's work.
Speaker 5: You'd be a cup.
Speaker 4: That's good, got it.
Speaker 8: Mahomes also doesn't have the weapons that he's had in previous years, so maybe that'll hurt his numbers a little bit.
Speaker 7: He's still Mahomes.
Speaker 8: You know, he's to me, still the best player in the league, but the weapons around him aren't his great. I mean, I feel like every year they've gone down a little bit, so maybe still makes it up.
Speaker 6: He would need like a four SAT game at some point. He would need like one of those like Heisman moments.
Speaker 9: So so Mooch on coach Mooch on NFL Network made a comment I believe it was yesterday, and I totally agree with him, and it might be something we had to take into another segment, but it was a conversation regarding sacks versus pressures, which one is more important, and Mooch argued, and I agree with him that pressures are more impactful than sacks.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you're saying if it's an even number, like it like you would take an even number of because it's always you know, there's more. It seems like there's more pressures than you actually get sexs what it's.
Speaker 9: Been more impactful for the Dallas Cowboys this year, sacks or pressures.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna say sacks only because of the fact of if you're just saying the individual play, but pressures.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I give it to it because the number is higher. That's the only thing.
Speaker 8: What happens off for Preyre if you told me that the pressures were tame.
Speaker 5: What happens off pressures? Turnover? What happens on a sect sometimes lost shortage?
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, I'm gonna tell us right now.
Speaker 8: Those some of those Micah Parson sacks that he's had in his career early in games set the tone.
Speaker 7: For the rest of the day.
Speaker 6: We're just like, yeah, I know it's true.
Speaker 3: It is true, and I think they hold different weight. Maybe this is something we take it. Let's take this in this second segment.
Speaker 4: I like this idea.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we're going to talk about that sacks versus pressures, which one holds more weight in certain scenarios.
Speaker 4: And also we're going to take a look at the Cardinals offense.
Speaker 3: What does Joshua Dobbs bring to the table since Kyler Murray is not available for Arizona when we come back with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 10: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savanza. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has a AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash by G for you for details.
Speaker 12: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com to fuel up.
Speaker 3: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 13: Okay, there's our mascot, Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking App, staying on top of.
Speaker 3: His finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 13: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash Can't Stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 3: It is only available in the English language. You must download the latest version of the Mobile banking app, only available on select mobile devices. Message dat raisy apply remember fdic.
Speaker 14: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 5: Would you, Dear Doctor.
Speaker 10: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 15: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier.
Speaker 2: To cry out?
Speaker 14: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment is brought to you by the Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan, and it's also brought to you by Quaker.
Speaker 4: Oats, a super trusted superfood.
Speaker 3: Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Welcome back in Talking to Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Did not get my oats in this morning? Kyle?
Speaker 4: Oh, did you get your black Rifle coffee in?
Speaker 5: No, I need a ship mint.
Speaker 4: That was the best. That the timing for beam that was awesome.
Speaker 3: Uh. You know what I saw the other day. I'm gonna bring it into the studio. It's sitting in my truck. I forgot the craviit, guys, I'm sorry. I was walking in Walmart and they had you know how like in the aisles they have the little what's it called, I'm not Walmart whatever the superstore our sponsor is.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: I was walking in the store the other day. You know how they have the Center Yeah whatever that is. Uh, they have the Center consoles. They had these like toy cars sitting up there and they had like a bunch of different like brands of toy cars and sitting on top of it was a NASCAR st and I used to collect those as a kid. I loved collecting the little die cast cars. Is a black rifle coffee car, No, lie, you know I remember telling you guys about it racing in Daytona that they had a black.
Speaker 4: Rifle coffee car. I bought it. It was like a little five dollar car.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna bring it in here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it with our little, our little setup at the end right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Blake Rifles, Blake rifle Man. I'm just trying to say, I to the brand. If I can taste a brand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Everything we've had from the brand has been phenomenal, That's right.
Speaker 5: I have one sit ontime of our refrigerator, but it's too pretty. I only got one and it's too pretty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need a whole another stash just to drink. That would be great, all right.
Speaker 3: Isaiah posed the question from somebody else, who'd you say, mooch, mooch? Yeah, So Isaiah posts the question from Mooch in the first segment, which one is more impactful for this Dallas defense? And that's why we're gonna we're gonna narrow it in for the Dallas defense. Turnovers or excuse me, pressures or sacks. Pressures or sacked is the question. I think here's the one. This is why I think it's even the first game, you would say the sacks were more impactful.
Speaker 4: Against the Jets.
Speaker 3: The sacks were there, they are excuse me, against the Giants, the sacks were there, The loss of yardage was there. Giants never played in front of the chains. They never really had a chance to get their offense going because they were always playing behind the chains. The Jets, on the other hand, I think the pressures were more impactful because he had four takeaways and most of them, or three of those four takeaways came off of Zach Wilson having to avoid pressure, roll out and throw it in a coverage.
Speaker 4: So it is even. I think it's very close.
Speaker 3: I still think I would give it to sacks, because if you're equaling the pressures and the sacks number together, ten sacks is far more impressive than ten pressures. That's just how it looks for me. But they are impactful as a part of the game.
Speaker 6: I think it's situational and circumstantial, like just like you said, like sacks were more important than the Giants game. Pressure is more important than the Jets game. Because if you have a quarterback that can operate really well under pressure, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, then not getting to him doesn't really do anything, you know. So I think it's circumstantial, and it depends on who's who's back there at quarterback. You know, for example, you know, Joshua Dobbs coming up probably probably pressures. You know, a young quarterback who doesn't have a lot of experience or quote unquote young but doesn't have a lot of experience, pressures will probably be more important there. But sacks are huge momentum shifters, and especially we've seen that with Michael Parsons and adding that little lion celebration that's just that just adds another layer of like momentum and intrigue to it. I think that's just been really cool.
Speaker 4: It's pretty accurate lion crawl that he does too, kind of.
Speaker 8: You think, just like recording himself a few times at practice, so I know he's gotten some reps in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's got it down.
Speaker 3: So you do think it's sacks though, and it's not even necessarily close. No, it's close for sure.
Speaker 8: I just think the number of pressures, you know, like, if you're gonna get ten pressures in four sacks, i'd really have the ten pressures. But if you tell me I can get four pressures four sacks, the four sacks, I guess that's where it's in. And if it's a Micah Parson sack, and I know that it's not like they're undefeated when he gets a sack. But man, especially early in the games, it just seems like it's such a tone setter for the rest of the defense.
Speaker 9: I agree, if you if you put them side by side, obviously sacks are going to be it. However, that's not how it works out right, there's always going to be for the most part, at least with this defense is gonna be more pressures then there will be sacks. Okay, because as a quarterback you're trying to get the ball out of your hands to avoid the sack. Okay, so you're pressured to not have the sack, you guys.
Speaker 3: Are saying, So you're talking about the totality of the pressure impact versus the totality of the sex.
Speaker 9: What's the result, right, if you get if you get it's call it call it five and ten, right, five sacks, ten pressures. Okay, you're probably gonna have more impact off of the pressures than you would off the sacks.
Speaker 4: That's five.
Speaker 9: That's five sacks though, Like that's all the five sacks, so you have five tackles for loss.
Speaker 6: Well, the reason those pressures and.
Speaker 9: Those pressures might because of the threat of a set of the absolutely, but what happens off of this pressures?
Speaker 5: What's happened off pressures this year?
Speaker 6: Takeaways?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 8: I just how many takeaways have we had off of sacks this year on those pressures?
Speaker 7: I would like.
Speaker 6: One, right, I think there was one.
Speaker 4: There was one, Yeah, we got one of the on the pressures.
Speaker 7: I would also like to hit the quarterback there.
Speaker 5: I mean usually they get hit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just talking about the ones where like they close in to be here.
Speaker 7: I just something that I need your heads on.
Speaker 9: The quarterback throws happen off of pressures, yeah, oh yeah, and because of that, we've seen we've seen get an interception this year, We've seen Gilmore get an interception this year, We've seen Trayvon almost did Yeah, I mean is.
Speaker 7: Happening Yeah, especially with this defense, no question. Now, it is interesting.
Speaker 3: That is an interesting concept because yeah, I think what maybe one turnover for off of a sack.
Speaker 4: I think Daniel Jones stripsack.
Speaker 6: I think it was Chauncey Golson in the first game.
Speaker 4: Man that that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot not hard to think about what the pressures have done, has it?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Point man?
Speaker 6: I like the conversation about him.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Fisher from Moore's Town, New Jersey asked us on the text line, said the defense hasn't necessarily been tested in its.
Speaker 4: Totality, is what he says here.
Speaker 3: The game against the Cardinals, though, could be a little test, especially the way that they're able to run the football with Joshua Dobbs and James Connor. So with those two running the ball quite well, what do you think of that comment that they haven't been tested yet in terms of the two teams that they've faced. I think there's been decent amount of tests. I don't think the Jets nor the Giants are a bad team by any stretch of the imagination. Of course, Aaron Rodgers wasn't playing for the Some of the Cowboys haven't been tested, correct, That's what in this regard, it would be correct.
Speaker 9: Why is that because this style of offense is more like a Philadelphia style offense Arizona. That's when I'm speaking to okay, in terms of the zone read, in terms of the actual real threat of the running back being able to carry the ball in a real threat of the quarterback hurting you as well if he decides to keep the ball, their ability to move, move the pocket, get out the pockets, throw on the run, in terms of sprint outs, get down the edge. You know, the misdirection. They do a ton of misdirection, a ton of misdirection. So in terms of this defense being challenged in the way that they have been hurt in the past, this will be the greatest challenge from the strategy standpoint and a discipline standpoint, because Dallas has only really struggled with one office and has been Philly. And that's because what Philly does. Philly does misdirection. Philly does a lot of smoke over here, right and thenber fire over here. Philly gets their quarterback out on the edge. Philly runs zone read offense.
Speaker 5: Right. So a lot of the things that Philly.
Speaker 9: Does, this Arizona offense does, and a lot of people are not gonna put respect on him because it's not the typical starter.
Speaker 5: It's Arizona. The Cardinals organization has been.
Speaker 9: Trashed for a while, you know, all the things, but you better put some respect on it because this dude is smart as all get out.
Speaker 5: He dabs at it. As a quarterback.
Speaker 9: You got Connor who's running the ball really well. He's been doing so for some years. You have Ertz that's out there. You have Rondel Moore, you have freaking Hollywood Brown. You have some dudes that can get over the top of your coverage. You have their concepts that they're running offensively is a lot of switch releases. So they either they're either going to flood the zones and really make it hard for you in terms of your responsibilities and zone defense, or if you play man to man, it's going to be really difficult because these guys are going to do a lot of reb routes and they have the speed to get beyond you. So this is not just a walk over you type of offense. You know, I know defense has been killing it as of late, but this will be their greatest challenge in terms of the responsibilities and they're discipline based upon things that they've struggled with in the past.
Speaker 8: I get all that, but I don't think it will. The only thing for me it would be is that they overlook them and they don't show up. Because I agree with you on and I think that's great insight too, especially comparing to the Eagles, and just they just don't have to excuse me, they don't have it close to the players that the Eagles do.
Speaker 7: That's only I mean, there's the generic brand version even the Eagles.
Speaker 8: If you just take away one of those receivers, I don't know that the Eagles have as much success, but the fact that they have all the weapons that they have on top of it, if the Cardinals had a you know, one hundred percent healthy Kyler Murray and you know, one hundred percent healthy DeAndre Hopkins obviously is not there anymore. Like what they were building towards totally different. I just I look at and I'm probably I probably shouldn't do this, but I just look at that the way that the Titans played, it's one of the worst games I've seen. I hated watching that game against the Cowboys last year with God and it was just so awful. And I'm just like, this is not the guy to do it. So maybe I'll be proven wrong on Sunday. But if they don't overlook them, they're blowing them out.
Speaker 3: Dallas got up ten to nothing early in that game, and then a couple of field goals before halftime touchdown right at the start of the second or the third quarter. It was seventeen thirteen going into the fourth, and then Dallas put up some.
Speaker 8: Points and they were also trending with the Cowboys are not trending in a good direction though. That's something that will definitely be monitoring during this season because they're clearly on the op. Everybody's healthy, everything's great, you know, not turning the ball over, Mike's recking every game. Osa is emerging and all that, But how are they going to be after you take some you know, getting beat up and then you know, you could have a couple of losses that you shouldn't have, like the Packers game, like the jag game, and then you start trending in a direction where then all of a sudden, you have that Washington game that left me scratching my head, like one of the most bizarre games I've ever seen. The Cowboys play, but that Titans game. If I can erase one game from having to go to in my life, it's that that game was so terrible. Yeah, it's when it's on Prime. It's one of the biggest reasons why I'm not a fan of Thursday night football.
Speaker 7: It was so bad.
Speaker 6: I'm not super worried about the running game with Joshua Dobbs specifically because I think this is one of the worst, if not the worst offensive line they'll see all year, and I think it's more important to keep Dobbs healthy than it even was for Tennessee last year, just because Clayton Tune is not going to be ready to come in that game if he has to and you know, perform against that defensive line. So I mean, he's rushed the ball six times so far through two games, a little bit more action against New York than he had in Week one, but he's already fumbled three times. I find it hard to believe that they're really going to put him in situations where he's going to be in those read options. I think we could see two or three, but I don't think it's going to be a predominant part of the offense. Now the tight end usage, I think that will be I've cracked it down this morning. I think it was forty five percent of his completion so far have been to either Zach Ertz or Trade McBride. They're tight end du well, so it's gonna be quick stuff, you know, in the seams as well, so we'll get we'll see that second level get active in coverage too, so maybe even some opportunities for mikeet getting coveraged as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree in some regards, but I do think that respect should be placed on shots because I think that I do think they're going to give Dallas some a handful of problems.
Speaker 5: I truly do.
Speaker 9: I really believe that they're going to cast some headaches. I think that Dobbs has over seventy five yards Russia in this game. Because if I'm the coach, and what I've seen on film from Dallas this year, what's hurt Dallas this year?
Speaker 6: Zach Wilson escaping on that one drive?
Speaker 5: What else happened? Go back the week before that, Danny dimes back. So as soon as they.
Speaker 9: Read one, as soon as they run a stunt thing, as soon as they ran a stunt, what did Danny Dimes do off, took off?
Speaker 5: Right? Why would you not do that? If I'm seeing it the.
Speaker 8: Last times, that's Jay run Curs laid the wood on them.
Speaker 4: I hear you, I hear you do that.
Speaker 5: I hear times. Dobbs has wheels, Dobbs has a cannon.
Speaker 6: Let's go fifty, he has a I this is my just my no, I'm not and obviously we like, I'm still stuck on seventy five here.
Speaker 5: I think he runs for seventy five.
Speaker 6: Okay, that would be wild.
Speaker 3: His career high in rushing yards in a single game happened in Week two of the twenty twenty three season.
Speaker 5: Away.
Speaker 3: This was last week. He had forty one yards. That was his career high.
Speaker 5: Yep, thirty.
Speaker 3: Here's just rushing totals and games that he has played in forty one, thirty two, twenty fifteen, twelve zero zero, negative one, negative three, negative three.
Speaker 8: I gotta be fair, what's something I gotta I completely left this out people.
Speaker 7: People need to know this too.
Speaker 8: Okay, if I'm gonna hate it on that Thursday game, let's also remember he's coming off of it being a practice squad quarterback with the Lions, and like in one week. So it's not like it's not going to be no, no, he did. He did, for sure, But I also think that I don't know, I did not think that that was the normal Cowboys team that played that there was they were just looked terrible Negg.
Speaker 7: But anyway, I think.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to write it off because Dallas had a bad day, right, I'm not gonna write.
Speaker 7: That if the Dallas has a good day, it won't matter what your.
Speaker 5: You got to make a point if your your your job as an.
Speaker 9: Offensive coordinator is to take what the defense is not doing well with, okay, and highlight your players and put them in the best position possible. So if you already have a zone read offense, which Arizona has, right, and you have proof and evidence that Dallas struggles with that make him think why would you not make that the premiere part of your offense. It's not like you're adding that to your offense. It's already this is what you do. So I don't care what you've done in the past, Dobbs, this is what I need you to do this week, and that's what that's your strategy, and you cause headaches and guess.
Speaker 7: What, how can we slow Mica down?
Speaker 9: Only time we've ever seen Michael slow down and stop his feet is on zone read and you go back to the Philly game. Every Philly game he has to stop his feet and figure out what direction do I go?
Speaker 5: Every time.
Speaker 7: But you think that they can do that enough to keep the game close.
Speaker 9: I'm not I'm saying. I'm not saying that the game is going to be closed. I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: But what I say is I think.
Speaker 9: They are going to cost some headaches for the defense and that you have not seen this year different.
Speaker 5: It's going to be completely different challenge because.
Speaker 4: I think we were getting in to say it with your chest right, Yeah, that's what I'm saying aler this.
Speaker 9: One of my statements is this will be the greatest challenge in terms of discipline, right in strategy that Dallas's defense has faced so.
Speaker 5: Far this year.
Speaker 3: At this point, yes, that that makes more sense, but still seventy five rushing yards.
Speaker 5: I will say this on one carry.
Speaker 6: If Joshua Dobbs rushes for seventy five yards, I will comment on Monday, all.
Speaker 5: Pink and to to to let's do it.
Speaker 6: I'm so serious that ship.
Speaker 4: You didn't even have like a return bet on.
Speaker 9: Okay, you ready, sugar, it's for I'm going to to shopping.
Speaker 5: You know my business.
Speaker 9: My business is right next door to a joy in, So I'm going to get you to I'm going to get you a to to.
Speaker 7: I'm tagging Dobs on Twitter right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Please, Yeah, let's just go and do it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I have never rooted for another player to hit a certain mark.
Speaker 6: Because you're a hater. I'm sorry you've learned from me.
Speaker 4: I know I've spent too much time with you.
Speaker 8: He's gonna have one runner for seventy five yards exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: Quarter. I would be like, no, I'm gonna up and jump out the press box.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be rocking.
Speaker 8: It's just gonna be He does that in the first carrying, so it's like it's very early in the game whatever I get.
Speaker 7: So you're just sweating the whole entire time.
Speaker 8: But like in the fourth quarter he does like a run and then loses like four yards and you're just like, how exciting.
Speaker 6: It's It was like seventy three Yeah you heard it here.
Speaker 3: First, ladies and gentlemen, Nick Harris and all Pink Antitude too.
Speaker 5: Are these the fastest receivers that Dallas is faced.
Speaker 6: Yes, I will say that I was looking at that this morning between Hollywood Brown, Greg derch Rondell Moore. I mean, they have some speed guys. My only thing is who do they put on the outside? You know, who do they put in the slot? Who do they maximize? I guess it would be Hollywood, You're trying to maximize. But I mean all three of those guys have speed and they have catching ability.
Speaker 4: Let's answer that question. Who do you put on the outside against the speed from the Arizona Cardinals offense? When we come back with more talking Cowboys right after this.
Speaker 15: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sportsturf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 12: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 4: Plus.
Speaker 3: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized tense therapy whipbaum make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 10: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com Slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: Bad to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys brought to you by Black Rifle Coffee, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. This segment is brought to you by Invisi Line, the official smile of America's team. All right, we asked the question going in to break Nick Harri's posset, that is this the quickest wide receiving core that the Dallas Cowboys defense has seen to this point? I think all four of us probably look at it and say, yes, this is the quickest that they are going to face. Why why does that present a challenge Nick in terms of coverage and who's going to be on the outside, who's going to cover on the perimeter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you have guys that are multiple, multiple guys that are multiple meeting, guys that can play inside, guys that can move outside, and still you know, give you a developed route tree and show some things. But I think when you're talking about Marquise Brown, Rondell Moore, Greg Dorts, these are guys that are maximized in the slot because they have more space to operate. But you're gonna have to move one of them out. I mean, you're gonna have Michael Wilson probably on a boundary, so that's six to two frame you would want out there. You also have the option of putting zach Ertz out out wide, which you know they've done a couple of times through the first couple of weeks as well. But I think with Marquise Brown, just given his experience in playing outside both at Oklahoma and then early on with Arizona, I think you probably you probably want him out there lined up against Gilmore and then Wilson lined up against Trayvon. With Trayvon being more of the bigger physical corner, you'll want your bigger physical receiver on him. I think it's gonna be tough for either of those guys, especially with Michael Wilson on Trayvon Diggs. But I think it'll be an interesting test for Gilmore if he's lined up against the speed guy that they do put on the outside. Just because Gilmore he didn't look great against the Jets. If I had to pick one defensive player that I would have liked to see more from, it would have been Gilmore. We saw it on the slant, but we take away the slant that Garrett Wilson had where he broke away from Stefan Gilmore. There were a couple couple of opportunities where it was just bad balls from Zach Wilson, where if they were on the money, it was ten fifteen yard games. And I didn't love the performance from from Gilmore in Week two. So I would like to see him matched up against a speed guy, a guy that will force him to stay with him, stay a step for step.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think you have to have big play from these receivers for Arizona.
Speaker 7: Even to say in this game.
Speaker 8: I just do not see Arizona just meticulously going you know, ten twelve, fifteen play drives up and down the field on this defense.
Speaker 7: So that's one way that they could stay in it.
Speaker 8: The Josh jabs running, getting some big runs or hitting off some big plays down the field like that. Yeah, that's that's one way they can stand to it for sure.
Speaker 3: James Connor and Marquise Brown are the only Cardinals with eighty plus scrimmage yards through the first two regular season games. Connor has been great thirty seven carries, one hundred and seventy rushing yards and rushing touchdown.
Speaker 4: He has one hundred and seventy six yards from scrimmage.
Speaker 3: Brown nine receptions eighty two yards in a touchdown, so he's just right over the top of that threshold. So they've been limited to this point, but that doesn't mean that you can't break the big play. That's the one time Dallas has given up a touchdown was the big play to Garrett Wilson. So it certainly could happen.
Speaker 7: And this offense will look a lot better with Kayleb Boyans next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it might be.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to see what I just want to see.
Speaker 4: It's the best quarterback in the Pac twelve for sure.
Speaker 6: Caleb Williams is going to get a little bit of an introduction. He's going to be in Tempee on Saturday night.
Speaker 7: So it doesn't have to be Kleb Blames could be Shedar Sanders.
Speaker 9: You that's the second beat quarter who Phoenix, who's only leading the country in passing.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 4: For a second year in a row.
Speaker 9: For a second year in a row, I will say the receiver to throw for five hundred yards a game.
Speaker 6: The lad receiver for Washington, Jalen Polk from Lufkin Texas hashtag Beast Texas has been doing.
Speaker 4: The best receiver.
Speaker 7: Washington recruits taxes.
Speaker 6: They have to very hard. Actually, they got a defensive lineman last year that was pretty solid. It's it's the campus and the c appeal of Seattle. They'll be able to recruit is.
Speaker 7: It is a cool stadium, cool vibe.
Speaker 9: Ninety three yards passing per game, number one in the nation. Six hundred and fourteen total offensive yards per game.
Speaker 5: That's number two in the nations.
Speaker 9: Thirteen hundred passing yards through the first handful of games, that's number one in the nation.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it. Yeah, just second year in a row.
Speaker 6: Put some respect, really good office.
Speaker 7: Want to get out of Texas heat and go southall too?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can see it can easy.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, say many put some respect on him. They won't even boot, they won't bump us up into ratings. They just keep them at number eight over world. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: You would think you would get a massive boost in the ratings after beating Boise State.
Speaker 4: Big We got.
Speaker 9: To go because listen, we scheduled greater opponents for our quote unquote preseason.
Speaker 4: We have now coming up.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, we had Ohio State on our schedule. We were supposed to play Ohio State this year, but they backed out. Ohio State paid a three million dollar penalty. They paid a three million dollar penalty because they backed out of playing US.
Speaker 5: I wonder why they backed out.
Speaker 6: Not a great year for the for the Buckeyes. You played it so you got a head coach lists Michigan State and in return.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, hey, we can't.
Speaker 4: We can't control.
Speaker 9: We scheduled, We schedule good games, but we can't control top Supposedly tip programer is back out because they're scared to take the ail early in the year and.
Speaker 6: You can only play what's in front of you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be five and oh going into that October fourteenth matchup against.
Speaker 5: Oregon were dont they don't want that.
Speaker 4: Oregon gonna beat you bag.
Speaker 7: Does not want our work and beat them by.
Speaker 6: I think Washington gets them.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I actually really do like Washington.
Speaker 4: I just like giving Isaiah.
Speaker 5: I hope, I hope we face Colorado in a PAC twelve championship.
Speaker 6: That won't happen.
Speaker 5: I know, I know what happen. It's gonna be sc versus you does.
Speaker 6: But it would be fun though.
Speaker 5: Oregon quarterback showdown.
Speaker 4: Baby, don't hate on the Ducks.
Speaker 5: Ducks. I hate ducks.
Speaker 7: I hate the Ducks more than the Trojans.
Speaker 5: Hate the ducks that Oregon.
Speaker 9: I hate the Tropan songs, legit, hate the Trojan song, but I hate the Ducks. Like them in Washington State are like even Keel in terms of me and my.
Speaker 3: Dis I have an Oregon snap back from throw way back in the garbage, and I've.
Speaker 4: Got to I've got a Washington Washington State T shirt. I will burn it in studio while with a fire.
Speaker 6: Ext You should wear the Oregon pink out jersey. If Joshua Dobs is not.
Speaker 2: Kissing, oh, I like.
Speaker 6: Done.
Speaker 5: It's on.
Speaker 6: There's no way we can find that anyway.
Speaker 5: That does it for us.
Speaker 4: You're on Talking Huskies, I mean Cowboys. Glad you joined us today.
Speaker 3: Will be back tomorrow, Isaiah will maybe make the shot tomorrow, maybe maybe you hit it. You gotta a full breakdown of the Cardinals defense tomorrow coming right. Oh yeah, a little film room action coming tomorrow night. But we'll have that nine am Central time. Be sure to get your calls in right now eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven for Cowboys storyline with Nick Heatman. But that does it for us on Talking Cowboys today and for Chris Beam, Isaiah stand back, John Matchoda, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yeoman saying so long from the Star and Frisco.
Speaker 4: We'll see you tomorrow on more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.