Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Double Show.
Speaker 2: If you want to win the Jubil Shows Trip to the Caribbean, you got to listen at eight ten. Taylor is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband Sam for twelve years. Wow, so it's a long time, Taylor. I hope that we find out that he's not cheating. But what what do you think is going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's been married for twelve years and it's been great, and then recently some stuff has been happening. You know, he's Sam's been working late, and that's you know, that's normal, that's completely fine.
Speaker 3: But he's just working a lot late.
Speaker 1: And then he's been coming home, like every now and then he'll come home and normally he just jumps right in the shower just to kind of wash the day off. But sometimes he just smells different, like like you know when you when you're walking past someone and you're like, oh wow, that's a great perfume, but you don't them what it is and you just kind of like, every now and then I smell that.
Speaker 3: Perfume on him.
Speaker 1: Okay, like maybe you know, it could just be like, maybe he hugs someone I don't. I don't know why he would have perfume on him. And then he goes on really long runs and like it's don't really a runner. I'm glad he's getting.
Speaker 2: Healthy, but right, so that's a new thing. Yeah, that's a new thing. Okay.
Speaker 1: Every now and then you'll just be like, hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna go spend some some me time in the office. So it was just like one of those things. It wouldn't be a big deal, but all together, it's it's too much. It's been twelve years, and I just want to I want to know, and then I want to be done.
Speaker 4: Okay either way, okay, right, I mean understandably, I mean that's something that definitely weighs on you. And in those twelve years, Taylor, it's like just there's has he ever given you a reason to think that he's capable of cheating on you? I guess anybody's capable of anything.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, No, Like our friends have had problems, and you know, every time he's like, no, that's a you know, whoever cheats on the other person, he always says, no, the cheater is the wrong person. That's a terrible thing to do to someone. I never I don't think that he could do that to me.
Speaker 2: But then all of the stuff is happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this might just be stupid.
Speaker 1: It might just be dumb. There might be no reasoning behind this. I just I can't stop thinking about it, and I just really need your help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I wouldn't call it dumb. Any time you have suspicions in relationships. Unfortunately, there's definitely some kind of change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And it's not dumb. People feel that way though, probably because somebody told them at one time it was. But it's not to have a valid if it's a valid concern. If it's valid and it sounds like it's very valid, it's not something sound like you're making stuff up or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, okay, good, all right.
Speaker 1: I just don't want it wants us to backfire, and I don't want him to get mad at me and to say, you know.
Speaker 3: You didn't trust me.
Speaker 2: Well, that's also a problem too. If you share it. If it's a valid concern, and you share a concern of yours respectfully, and you ask a question, not a cues, they should not get mad at you did you do that yet.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I'm not great at confrontation.
Speaker 2: A lot of people aren't, for real, Okay, but we will play a song come back, and then we'll do the usual. You told us what grocery Story shops at, so we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one awards one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Flora department, and we'll see if since list to you or someone else. Okay, okay, thanks guys, we'll plays so on come Back. You're to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 2: The Tuble Show. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Taylor is on the phone. She's been married to Sam for twelve years, but now she thinks that he might be cheating. So we're going to call him in a second and pretend to be from the grocery store, that he's a rewards card member and offer and say that he is this month's big winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that he wants to send them to, and we'll see if he sends them to Taylor or to someone else. But before we do that, Taylor, why don't you give us a real quick breakdown of why you think he might be messing around.
Speaker 1: He's been working out more, going on really long runs, he's been working late. He came home and there's a perfume kind of smell on him. It's just been really weird and I don't I don't think I trust him.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a bold statement. That is Well, we'll find out. We're about to call him and see if we can find out if he is cheating. You ready, Yeah, All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Is this Sam?
Speaker 3: Yep speaking?
Speaker 2: Hi Sam. My name is Jordan and I'm calling from Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you thank you very much for being a loyal customer. You're this much's winner.
Speaker 3: Okay, what am I? What am I winning?
Speaker 2: The flowers?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Maybe I haven't seen the signs you.
Speaker 3: Didn't know, but cool, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Well, every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards card member to say thank you for shopping with us and thank you for being such a good customer. You just won thirty six long stem red Roses, a box of chocolates and a card delivered anywhere you want within the fifty United States to anybody that you want, absolutely free, and it's a three hundred and forty two dollars value, completely free.
Speaker 3: No strings attached, just from like my card that I have.
Speaker 2: There, no strings attached. It's just for being a customer with us. Is our way of saying thank you.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: If you know who you want us to, I can take it in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 3: No ihous, just do it right now. It's perfect, great.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool. I will need the first and last name of the person and then anything you would like to put on a card, and then I'll get the address from me.
Speaker 3: Great, send them to Olivia.
Speaker 2: Hmm okay, actually, could you could.
Speaker 3: I make like a little request, you know the bet in Olivia? Can you make that like a little heart?
Speaker 2: I can do emojish perfect, okay, great, you guys are great, Yeah, no problem, you're great. Thank you? And would you like to put anything in a card?
Speaker 3: Maybe just something like you were on my mind thought of you. Hope you enjoyed these. I don't know whatever guys normally put the Yeah, okay, you were on my mind, proud of you?
Speaker 5: Or maybe you could uh, maybe you could write, Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm cheating on my wife with you, Olivia.
Speaker 5: Thanks for cheating and helping me cheat and and helping me be a cheater.
Speaker 3: How about that? M Taylor?
Speaker 5: This is your wife and your wife you are married?
Speaker 2: How long have we?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Sam? What's going on right now?
Speaker 2: Sam? This is a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. My name's jewbil Hi, I'm Nina, And we do a segment where if you think someone's cheating, we try to catch them and and.
Speaker 1: We caught you, and you got caught.
Speaker 3: You got caught, and you got caught.
Speaker 5: Live on live on the radio, and everyone knows now. And I was feeling stupid and I don't anymore because you're a cheater.
Speaker 3: How dare you? This is just crazy? Taylor. I feel like I'm being prank right now? Like is this for real?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: You in the club?
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm being pranked.
Speaker 5: You're cheating on me twelve years, twelve years, You're gonna throw away twelve years?
Speaker 3: Taylor? I just I can't believe you're doing this thing right.
Speaker 2: Now, And like oh wow, wow, doing that to you? Who is Olivia?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know if I want to get into all this. She's she's a coworker and.
Speaker 6: Know that's and is this the Olivia that we sat next to at the Christmas party? Is that you at Olivia with a husband now we sat next to you.
Speaker 3: She's in she's separated, getting a divorce right now. Okay, she's going through a lot.
Speaker 1: Well you get it.
Speaker 6: You can you can be with.
Speaker 5: Her in the divorce club.
Speaker 1: Now, what is wrong with you? Why would you do this to me?
Speaker 5: But why would you do Why would you do this to me?
Speaker 3: Sam? Do you have anything doing this?
Speaker 2: Sam?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 2: You're cheating on your wife?
Speaker 3: Bro, dude, this is on the radio. You can't air this on the radio.
Speaker 2: So what I mean that's not important on the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should reface this. Are you cheating on your wife? Sam?
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm just saying, human being, the human being, do not air this on the radio.
Speaker 2: People's feelings are important and you should be careful with that and you should not cheat.
Speaker 3: Don't air this on the radio. I can't believe you, guys would do so, there are no flowers.
Speaker 4: Are you cheating on your way?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: All you care about are flowers, flowers for your girlfriend, making sure that people don't know about your girlfriend, making sure that people can't hear on the radio about how you're aligning, cheating ball of that's what you don't care about me. You don't care about my feelings. You don't care about the years that we've put in together. All you care about is g woove. Oh my girlfriend doesn't find out that I'm cheating with her.
Speaker 3: She knows. I hope that and you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, everyone's gonna know.
Speaker 1: Sam, Everyone's going to know that you're cheating on me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to make sure to go door to everyone will know that you are cheating on me. I'm going to go door to door in your mom's city so that everyone she knows will talk to her about the fact that you are.
Speaker 3: Cheating on me.
Speaker 5: After twelve years together. I am going to ruin your social life. You'll never be able to go out.
Speaker 3: With her in public. So can I get a word in? Because this is the part of the problem. I can't even get a word in.
Speaker 2: I hung up on them just now. Taylor, Oh, that's okay, that's Okay, Taylor, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I really thought I was like, there's no chance he's cheating. This is just going to be something that we're going to joke about in the future.
Speaker 2: And Taylor, I would encourage you to just think about yourself, Like I know the feeling like you want to go campaign and all this stuff, but that is a lot of energy and you should be putting that energy into rebuilding yourself and finding someone who won't do that.
Speaker 3: That's really smart. Thank you. I need to cut him off and I need to move ahead. I need to cut him off and I need to move ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of campaigning to let everybody know that he's a cheater, campaign to let everybody know how dope Taylor is.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: Twelve yours is a long time, so take the time you need to heal and let us know if you need anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me see the truth.
Speaker 3: I really needed to.
Speaker 2: Thank you absolutely and reach out to us y seriously, the Jewel shows
Speaker 3: To catch a cheater