Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, the world is going nuts around us all day long. I don't know if you've been following this, Linda, it is may Day. I guarantee you. If you ask people what may Day is, they don't know. All they know is that they and all the left wing Trump hating radical friends are congregating in cities all across the country. But they're losing the plot. This is the best part of this. I mean, I'll give you an example. Democrats are standing by their Nazi tattoo guy. I mean the same Democrats that have been blasting Maga, supporter of Nazi, fascist, racist Gestapo. Now the governor of Maine that was running in the primary. I think she got out. I don't think it has anything to do with money, as she's claiming. I think it does everything to do with the fact she doesn't think she's gonna win because that party has become so radicalized. In the fact that you know, all major mainstream Democrats, even Chucky Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Chris van All these people are supporting this guy with the Nazi tattoo and the crazy views. I mean, this guy is absolutely nuts nuts and anyway, so they're out there supporting Graham Plattner. Now, this is probably the greatest gift that Susan Collins ever gotten her electoral career. And you've got to understand something about New England, and some people get angry with Susan Collins at times. Maine is very independent and she does try to work with Republicans when she can, but she also has a constituency that is very unique and different from everyone else. I give her more slack than like, I can't stand Lisa Murkowski. I think she's a phony. And they've got that ridiculous, you know order voting system out in Alaska, which I think that's the only reason she's still in the US Senate, which frustrates the living daylights out of me. But anyway, Democrats now cole lessing around this guy, Graham Plattner, you know, one time fan of the Third Reich and had a Nazi tattoo. And can you imagine Chucky Schumer, Chuck Schumer now getting on board because I'll tell you what, Chuck Schumer's position is Chuck Schumer wants to cling on to power as long as he possibly can. That's why he is leader in name only, same with a Keem Jeffers leader in name only, minority leaders in both cases. But this guy is a total, complete nut. But it does show you just how crazy this party has gotten. I mean, if you look at this guy and you look at his track record, look at what the things that he said he said in an interview. Well, first of all, he admits that he is a communist. He said that, he said in an interview that he he wants to be go there and tear the place up, meaning Washington. A platter in an interview said that, you know, the guy has a Nazi tattoo that would appear to be disqualifying. Can you imagine for just a second, you know, how Democrats would react and the legacy media mob would react if there was a Republican candidate that was going to run for the US Senate that had previously had a Nazi tattoo that he just tattooed over to get rid of it. Never mind his crazy points of view. I mean, we actually have some audio of this guy, because he's absolutely nuts. He faced criticism, you know, for his online posts about being a communist and his Nazi symbol. Well, people should have second chances, you know. But anyway, if you look at some of the issues that he's taken, this guy is absolutely unqualified to be elected to any office. We've got tape of this guy, I, you know, vowing to shut the White House down because we're gonna have subpoena every single person in it every single day. I'm glad he's saying the quiet part out loud. Listen to what he's said.
Speaker 3: If we get the majority, that it's committee hearings time, and we need to spend the next two years shutting down the White House because we subpoena every single person in it every single day.
Speaker 2: How is there going to help you and your family? Then then made other controversial comments. I just I just don't see it. You see this guy making it, I just don't see it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: I am amazed at the outcry of everyone needs to be supported and everyone needs to be recognized. And then you guys want to put a guy with a Nazi tattoo into office?
Speaker 4: What what is wrong with you? There's no way, there's no oh way that they can.
Speaker 5: I have to pray that even these woke, dumb liberals are not that sick.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you look at this guy. He used to have the Nazi tattoo on his chest. I mean, everybody gets a Nazi tattoo, don't they. Everyone praises Hitler, right, No, he's an avowed communist. I mean he's got the support of Bernie Sanders, as I said, and Elizabeth Warren and all these you know, radicals within the Democratic Party. He wants to pack the Supreme Court, eliminate or weaken the filibuster, impeach Supreme Court Justices Alito and Clarence Thomas. The guy says he wants to shut down the White House. He wants as many investigations as possible. Hakeem Jeffries, by the way, also on board with his plan. And you know, remember the Democrats don't have a plan. They just don't. And you know, on top of his comments about people that are sexually assaulted and everything else that we've gone over in the past, but look, this is it. Democrats have had a bad week here because the Justice Department now echoing the Supreme Court ruling about racial gerrymandering this week, and the Attorney General for Civil Rights Army Dillon said that the Justice Department will enforce the Supreme Court's decision against racial jerry mandering in every state that has a racially jerry manndered district. We'll have Eric Schmidt on later. He has the Justice Department earlier to enforce the Supreme Court ruling nationwise. I don't think this is going to go well. And as the Democrats, you know, rally around their Nazi tattooed candidate his past comments, I mean they're pretty pretty bizarre. And it's not just that he you know, he's a communist, called all police officers bastards, said rural wide Americans actually are racist and stupid. I mean, I guess that's right up there with you know, bitter Americans clinging to their godun guns, Bibles and religion and you know, irredeemable deplorables and we're a bunch of garbage.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: Those who are rapes should not have gotten so fed up that they wind up having sex with someone they don't mean to, like. Can you imagine if a Republican did any of this, then you have out in California gubernatorial candidate. I think we have this. Let me know if we do. Katie Porter, let's send an email. She sent an email to donors including the phrase F Trump four times today. I want to start with one simple, powerful message we all agree on. Say it with me. One two three, F Trump, F Trump. The email continues, together, We're going to kick Trump's ass in November and stop him in his tracks. His email made no mention of the third assassination attempt on Trump's life that just occurred the day before, and the F Trump email from Porter's campaign is just the latest controversy, you know, to trouble Porter, who's previously been scrutinized for shouting and using expletives on camera.
Speaker 3: Message that we can all agree on sail with me?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: One two three? Yeah? That's right. Trump. I wonder if we're going to actually look back and realize that California, you know, if God forbid, if Steve Hilton doesn't win this, and I think he will, I think he's got a better than He's got a much better shot because of their ridiculous system out there. I think that I really do believe he becomes governor now I'm not sure how he's going to deal with, you know, the Assembly and the Senate in California, because they've got to have a majority there.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's going to allow any of this craziness to continue.
Speaker 1: We have an.
Speaker 2: Update on a and they now want to train bomb carrying Kamakazi dolphins to chase the US out of the straight h hor Mooz New York Post Duran is considering using dolphins armed with mines to blow up the straight of hor Mooves. This is going to anger Linda. Linda loves animals. I mean, now, they're gonna there's gonna be a lot of dead dolphins if they pull that off.
Speaker 4: But dolphins, well, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think is gonna happen? If they put bombs on dolphins? They're going to be dead dolphins.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Is there no other way?
Speaker 2: You're dealing with radical Islamic terrorists, dealing with people that have no compunctions about on their own children with the promise of seventy two virgins in heaven, you are I mean, you want to have a rational conversation with those people?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Now, there was an interesting now of how great. This blockade is working. The Iranian media themselves are now warning that hyperinflation food shortages as a result of this successful blockade could cause hunger riots whose intensity and violence would be entirely different from recent movements. You know, wartime inflation over two hundred percent, shortages now squeezing households, and you know, for example, on Wednesday of this week, a single fried egg cost a million of their currency in downtown Tehran, a hamburger five million. Prices that bite hard in a city where the minimum wage is is you know, is very very small. I mean, there's not gonna be enough food there that maybe running out of gasoline as well. Israel also ratcheting up their rhetoric. Their Israel Defense chief warning strikes on Iran could resume very soon. I think President Trump's patience is going to run out. Although Scott Vesson did say that Iran's currency has now hit an all time low. I mean it's basically worthless, and they have two hundred percent inflation and half their workforces out of work. Bob Rain is warning Iran to stop interfering in their internal affairs. I could see all these Gulf nations now starting to fight them independently. F sixteen fighter jets prepared for flight to the Middle East based supporting regional stability. All these signs seem to point to America gearing up for the next round of military attacks. That's that's my read on it. I'm not giving you any anything that I've heard personally. White House responding to reports that Iran has delivered a negotiation plan to Pakistan, We'll see what happens. But it's simple, then President is not going to waiver on the idea that the Iranians could have any nuclear weapons in any way, shape, batter or form, not going to happen, you know. And the President is found himself in a very difficult position in this sense. He could wipe them out completely, destroy their economy for a decade or more completely, and that's going to impact ninety million people. So the President up to now is trying to let them sort things out while keeping the blockade in place. Now at time is running short until they're going to have to cap their oil wells. When that happens, because they have no more storage space. That means that those oil producing wells that have been legacy wells as they call them, they will maybe when reopened, produce at forty to fifty percent of what their previous capacity once was. So the economic fury that is squeezing Ran. I don't think Taeyrn can outlast that pressure. And the hungrier and the angrier the people in Iran get. And if we can get arms into the hands of the Iranian people, to me, that would be just nothing but a net plus. The New York Post pointed out the President is tightening, you know, and ratcheting up the pressure on Iran, as he has now summoned his top commander to show Tehran that he means business with that. How I interpret that is Donald Trump is getting ready to use the economic pressure coupled with more military strikes, just to send the message there's no way out for them.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think it'll be a very effective strategy anyway. The President, praising Iran's blockade, says, Tehran wants to make a deal badly, But we don't know who's really in charge of whether or not they have the authority to make such a deal. But we'll see. I mean, only time is going to tell on this front. I think this is going to come to a quick end. That's what when when the end comes, and I can't predict g when I think it's going to come, it's going to come quickly, and then all of a sudden things are going to open up. The State Department is launching a maritime freedom construct for the Straight of Hormuz Blockade UH and again there are a lot of famine fears for the people of So that's a big, real, clear present danger. The President says, by the way, he may consider withdrawing troops from Germany, Italy and Spain. He said, why shouldn't I Italy has been no help, Spain's been no help. I think he's going to give a little more slack to Great Britain. But you know, pulling troops from Germany, we have thirty six thousand of them there, pulling out a NATO and taking two thirds of the payment that NATO gets every year. It's going to be a disaster for them. Pretty amazing things. Back to Iran for one second, you know, because Axios reported that Iran gave a new response on the draft piece deal, and the President says he's not satisfied with it. He's not going to be satisfied till they agree to no nukes it's just not negotiable. What part of that they don't understand. I don't know. We'll see, and he said, we'll see what happens. Iran wants to make a deal because they have no military left. Essentially, they want to make a deal. I'm not satisfied with what they're offering. And the President revealed that the internal Iranian fights are so bad they may never be able to reach a deal. Well, if that's the case, then the military options back on the table, which I'm telling you it's back on the table anyway. He said, you know, he's burned their house down. They're flailing, by the way, No, people don't analyze it this way. If they're having this intramural squabble within Iran and a power struggle because of a power vacuum that we caused, that would be considered a massive military victory. That is a huge plus for US. But the President having the option of obliterating them. But the sad part is it would impact innocent people as well. The Iranian people that want a better life. They want to return to their former greatness, the once great Persian culture. Iran is accelerating efforts that according to NBA News to dig out missiles and munitions. That's not gonna last long. Are they stupid enough to think that we're not seeing this. We have eyes on them at all times twenty four to seven, three sixty five. They're not going to get away with that. They're losing the war. They pretty much lost the war and the global balance of power. Great column by our friend Victor Davis Hansen. He'll be on TV tonight. Is shifting and shifting dramatically. Linda, are you watching these May Day protests around the country. Do you think any of these people know have any clue what Mayday is?
Speaker 1: I don't think they do.
Speaker 5: No. I'm calling it the National Day of Child Abuse because I'll tell you right now, I don't know where the parents are.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, this is just too many kids.
Speaker 1: How long Stow you're saying.
Speaker 4: Way too many kids. They're being bussed in, they're getting matching shirts. They're like little robots.
Speaker 2: Well for people that don't like billionaires, and they're protesting the wealthy, and they want, you know, radical commonism, socialism, statism, redistributionism. It certainly doesn't seem to be based on the crowds. I've been seeing a shortage of food in most people's lives.
Speaker 4: These people are all out there.
Speaker 5: They got their vapes, they got their cell phones, they got their Starbucks, they're matching shirts, they're you know, completely and totally wrapped trucks and buses.
Speaker 4: This is not a group suffering for money. Far from what May Day's about, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Fox News had to report six hundred groups with two billion in revenue, mobilized three thousand May Day protests, and a red Blue alliance according to a probe. Did you hear Tim Allen? By the way, he's pretty funny. He's trolled the No Kings lawmakers for fawning over the actual King Charles Once. I thought was funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so did our own congressional members. It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Were you with me years ago when we did the book signing at the villages? Have you ever been to the village?
Speaker 5: I was. Indeed, I was in the fish bowl where we broadcast it from How cool is the Villages?
Speaker 4: It's amazing?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I know people that live at the villages, believe it or not, I do. And what's cool about the villages is it's safe, it's secure, and let's say you're a new person that moves to the villages, maybe you don't know a lot of people there. And they've got like, you know, four hundred golf courses, and they've got bars, and they got restaurants, and they got movie theaters, and they got all these little towns, and they keep building bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They must be close to one hundred thousand people there now. It's crazy. And what's really cool about it is, if you're an old person you move there almost instantaneously, you're gonna be bombarded by people that are there now. And if you think you're going to sit in your house all day and do nothing, forget it. You're gonna go out and have fun now, whether it's playing golf or pickleball or whatever whatever old people do.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should move to the villages one day.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Oh, yeah, you could be the mayor.
Speaker 2: I could be the mayor. Do they have a mayor in the villages. I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Well, you start a new trend, be like mayor Hannity for the villages. You know, I'm here for a good time. I want to play cards, I want to go off, I want to play bridge.
Speaker 2: The only weird thing about the villages to me is like, if you have a young grandson or granddaughter and they wanted to live with you, then not allowed.
Speaker 1: They don't want to.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: That's how it should be. There's no kids. I mean, my god, you know, haven't you done enough? You reach seventy five, you want to hang out. You don't want kids running around.
Speaker 2: They can visit, no, but I mean they do not allow you to be like a shut in. You know, some people get older and they kind of you know, maybe they lose some friends and relatives and they're more lonely than they want to be. I think it's one of the worst things you can have happened to you in your life. If you're lonely in your old day, they won't let you be lonely. I mean they played, they played chords, They drink beer, they hang out, They have a glass of wine in the mid afternoon.
Speaker 1: I think they though pretty early.
Speaker 5: They got something for everybody, right Like they got dinner for the early birds, that got dinner for the late birds. They got all different types of games. You know, it's just a constant coordination of people with like interests who also are from kind of the same time, so they have, you know, the relative to each other.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh yeah, I remember that. Do you remember that? Remember that song, remember that place, remember that?
Speaker 5: Whatever it is, right, it's nice to have that camaraderie and sort of those similar likes and dislikes.
Speaker 2: I think, well, it's a pretty known phenomenon. And this was the same when I was on the West coast of Florida for twenty five years however long it was, and now on the east coast of Florida. But in South Florida, you know, for the older population, and there are places for younger people, like Delray Beach is known like for Atlantic Avenue, and they've got all these great restaurants and all these cool places, and they have these outdoor facilities, and they have all these live bands. I mean, it's a really cool place, and there's a younger population there. But in the places that I've lived, I don't know, it's like notorious the people go to dinner. I make fun of Matt Towery. Matt Towery now lives in Florida, and he would he and his wife go to the Early Bird Special like they go like at five o'clock to eat dinner five a clock. Now, I usually set up a reservation, and inevitably, almost every time I am the last person to leave a restaurant. In other words, I will shut every place down. And then when I see that the weight staff is getting antsy and like, come on, get the hell out of here. I want to go home, then I'll usually just ask for the check and leave. But I am not an early bird. That part I couldn't. I could not relate.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: You know, I like to stay up till three in the morning, as you know, because you're getting text messages from me at three in the morning indeed about what and then you're getting messages it's siviny m in the I know.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't know that you're an early bird or a late bird. You're just a bird, just a bird.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Sleep, you know, Curtis leew we used to famously say, I'll sleep and I'm dead. I don't really want to sleep, although there are certain days I'll take like a day to just just crash.
Speaker 5: And you definitely crash up. That's your thing, what's on, that's definitely your thing. You're a big Crasher.
Speaker 2: So Katie Wilson Seattle Mayer laughs at reports that millionaires are leaving the state. He must be the dumbest mayor in the country. And considering we have Marxist Kami Mamdani and Brendan Johnson and Mayor Bass, I mean that's saying a lot.
Speaker 1: Listen to these.
Speaker 3: Clams that millionaires are going to leave our state are like super overblown. And if you know the ones that leave like by, so.
Speaker 1: The ones that leave by.
Speaker 2: I mean this, this is the same thing that I lived through when I lived in New York. Now it's going on years. I've left New York a long time. Now it goes fast. Do you realize you have no, I did not realize that there is like a Hannity effect.
Speaker 1: In this sense.
Speaker 2: I have had more people tell me that my decision to leave has contributed to their decision to leave.
Speaker 1: Does that surprise you surprised me?
Speaker 4: In your friend group or just like in the country.
Speaker 2: Just people that I randomly run into, they say, you know, I saw that you left that I figured you knew you knew something I didn't know. I'm like, yeah, you're taxed to death. It's unfair. They're confiscating your wealth, and then people call me and ask for advice on how to do it. And everybody's under this false notion that if you live six months in a day in a state like Florida, Texas, Tennessee, the Carolina, is that that's enough.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: I had to hire. There are law firms and accounting firms. Their only practice is helping people to exit legally and successfully because these states like California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, they stalk people that leave, and then you have to you have to prove your where you live. And there was less than one hundred, but there was a bunch of things that you have to do to disconnect from the former state that you lived in, and then a bunch of things you have to do homestead all that kind of stuff in the state that you moved to.
Speaker 1: And if you think it's six.
Speaker 2: Months in a day, you're gonna be and you're gonna end up being taxed by your ow old state. Now here's what else is happening. Because now you saw the former CEO of Starbucks has now moved to South Florida. You saw that Mark Zuckerberg moved to South Florida. You saw two of the Google co founders that moved to South Florida. You saw that Larry Ellison has moved to South Florida. I keep talking about Wall Street South. It's very real. Every big bank, every private equity firm, every investment firm, they're all, they're all. They have a bigger presence in Florida than they do in New York at this point. And the same with Texas anyway. So all these companies are leaving. They're not They're not stupid people. I've never met anyone that has money that's stupid, especially if they earned it on their own line.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: People that were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. But there is a list that you have to check off, every list, and then you have to stay out of your former state. Just don't go there. That's why I don't go to New York. I just stay out of New York. And I don't want to not that I want to go there anyway. It's a disgusting you know, it's disgusting. I mean, when you took Liam there, didn't Liam think it was disgusting because he lives in beautiful Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: He did think it was very dirty.
Speaker 5: He thought it was dirty, and you thought there was there's like a lot of homeless people. There was an entire family begging on the street. The woman had like her four year old and her two year old begging my ten year old for money.
Speaker 4: It was a real experience.
Speaker 2: Gosh, did you see the video. I think I sent it like early this morning to the group, the video of these zombies in San Francisco that are so whacked out on drugs.
Speaker 5: Did you see They're everywhere Sean, there in Philly, there in New York, there in Austin. Every major liberal city in America is filled with these But.
Speaker 2: I never saw this kind of whacked outness. This has got to be some new drug phenomenon. I don't know it is least.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's all last lace with fentanyl, lace with fentanyl. That's what that's what scary about the new marijuana. It's all lace with feentanyl.
Speaker 2: It's they are zombies, and you know, some are just taking their pants down, they're just punched over. They are gone on from reality. There is no awareness of what's happening. I mean, it is like it's like a movie like Dawn of the Dead or the dead rise.
Speaker 4: It's really silly, and they're young.
Speaker 2: It's terribly young people. I mean, so many of them are very young. And there's no way those those people are going to live. They're all going to be dead one by one. They'll just start checking out. There's no way you can be that addicted to that kind of strong drug and survive.
Speaker 1: You just can't. At least I don't see how you can.
Speaker 4: Well, they keep giving them the narcan. That's a problem.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Look if if states like Washington State don't care that, you know, if the former head of Starbucks moves to Florida, if Mark Zuckerberg moves to Florida, if the founders of Google moved to Florida and they're not getting the message that they're going to lose massive amounts of tax revenue, and if Donnie wants to put six billion dollars in investment, and of Ken Griffin in jeopardy by attacking him by name in that stupid video of his I'm like, okay, well, there's a funny video out by the way, A saxophonist fell asleep while Kamala was speaking.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: I didn't, but I understand.
Speaker 1: Did you see the ice skating robot.
Speaker 4: I did love robots. I am huge.
Speaker 1: I'll show it tonight. You have to watch my show