Speaker 1: All right, We're good.
Speaker 2: You like go.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boss, hanging with the best, betting on a game. No moment's gonna tell us.
Speaker 4: What do you not be?
Speaker 3: We're here just drinking beer and making n baby. I'm hanging with the Fellers, Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Bro, Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you are watching on YouTube right now, make sure you are subscribed to the Boys. I think we're at four hundred ninety six thousand subscribers. We're getting close four ninety seven. We're getting close to five hundred thousand. If you're not subscribed, make sure you subscribe to the Boys, and if you have to rally the troops, get in the group. Chat Hey, fellas, make sure we get these boys of five hundred thousand. This episode is brought to you by the One, the Only, the Chevy Silverado. Busting with the Boys is a Chevy truck podcast. The greatest trucks ever built, and our good friends at Chevrolet have been a big part of the bust and family and even our personal lives. The Chevy Silverado is a longtime awesome partner of the show. A truck with commanding and unstoppable grit, legendary capability and dependability as well find out yourself like so many of the boys had the Chevy dot com to check out all the Chevy truck grit and build your own Silverado and for do it yourself projects, road trips, off road adventures, to tailgates, whatever your thing is, it all starts with the Chevy truck. You know your boy has the ZR two. It is outstanding, especially the interior. Gary and I we just did a little we did a little ad last week for Chevy and we were going through my interior and that thing, the Chevy truck is is built the last I'm your host, Will Compton, the boy Taylor, he's still he's still in Canada. I hope he's surviving out there. I hope thriving. Before we get started, I just want to I just want to throw some positivity around all the boys in the back jack social media, all of our following. I'm sitting there looking at it. If you if you look at YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, I don't know about Facebook. I don't really get on Facebook, but we're at over one point five million followers slash slash subscribers. JP your vlogs recently have been fucking amazing. Sharma, I'm sure you play hand and helping create some your JP the making the bus scenes. If you guys haven't watched bus scenes, check out our YouTube channel look at bus scenes. It's a kind of a little content piece that JP is running with and he's having a good time where he shoots scenes that happen around the bus, around our life of busting with the boys, and he throws in his little spin. He gets in front of the green screen, he breaks down things from his perspective. I was diving in a little bit last week just to see because you throw your opinions in there as well, you like have some fun with it. Uh. But for everybody who is a fan of the show, a fan of the brand, check out bus scenes. We also have under the hood. The vlogs have been all time. Jack excited for the vlog coming out of Vegas. But yeah, I want to throw around some good news. If you're listening right now, throw some positivity to somebody. Whether you're driving to work, whether you're at home, whether you're around the boys. It doesn't matter if throw somebody a compliment. Let's bring the good vibes this week. You guys have a good Fourth of July. Guys have a good break. The shop was shut down what Wednesday through yesterday, you guys get out have some fun. I know Jackie Boy, he was down in the Panama City. Yeah, Panama City. Talking to last week's episode. You might find yourself. You might find some stragglers. Yeah, it went the oppos away.
Speaker 6: It was ten guys, zero bitches. It's good to get back with your boys and just hang out the beach. We had our buddy's house.
Speaker 5: It was right on the water.
Speaker 6: So I haven't really stated too many spots or like directly on the beach and that is you really can't beat it. It was just unmatch energy. Everyone's having a good time. Panama City does Fourth of July right, They know how to celebrate America. So I was really happy to be down there.
Speaker 5: Happy to be back, dude. One thing we miss in good old God's Country with Bonter Missouri, and it's water seeing you guys. I saw Garrett. He was on the water. You were on the water, JP. You were on the water, Mitch sure. I don't know if you guys got on the water over the weekend.
Speaker 7: We were hanging out together.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right. You guys had a little house party. I see you having the rest of those the Beer Games, Championship of the World, the massive cooler of beer we still had left by the way. Again, just a reminder for everybody though that content comes out July twenty third, twenty fourth, I believe twenty second, twenty third, one of those three dates. But one thing we miss in bon Terras is some water. It is so fucking hot outside and humid. Cornhole. You're right, suream, I didn't. I didn't take home the cornhole trophy. We got bounced within three games. We lost. The first round was doublelimination. We won the We won one game in the loser bracket, then got bounced. There's a big water slide there where we had her first water side experience. It was all time. She had her first firework experience. She was holding the sparkler. We were holding the sparkler together. But my big shot out from fourth of July weekend goes to the fire we had on the last day. We had a fire out at this farm. Dude. We were staying on this bad ass farm. And you guys know, every time I talk about going back to Bonterra. I don't always have the most positive things to say. I'm proud of where I'm from, but going back it's like the wife she you know, we talked about going back. We usually stay with my boy Nick. We always feel like we're intruding on somebody when we go. Not a lot of hotel selection. But this last time we went, this past weekend, we got this airbnb. This farmhouse that sits on two hundred plus acres and it has foundation like stone that is still there from eighteen thirty two. And my boy Scott who owns the whole farm, who owns the place and everything else, Like they do a really good job theming it up, like the Silvil War area back in the eighteen hundreds or early nineteen hundreds, Like a lot of small details, like in the farmhouse to where it was so badass because you wake up in the morning, you go outside. We had there was awesome landscape, a lot of farmland that you're looking at you're making breakfast. There's no TV on the first floor at all. You're making breakfast in the kitchen area, a lot of light inside like you go out the Golden Hour out there in Missouri, like I had a new appreciation for being back home because I've been out there before, but it's only to shoot it at tanneright, you guys know Tanner right where you explode. I think we were blowing up a boat like a few years ago. That's the only time I had been on this property, and we went and stayed on it. It was incredible to where it's like, that's the only thing I'm going to be doing when I go back to Missouri. I actually want to host you guys. I'm I'm confident enough to host friends and people in my circle back in Missouri at this spot. That is how prime it is. It was so fun. It was a good little getaway. It felt like a real vacation, just being out in the on the farm land and stuff like riding the ATVs, riding for wheelers, making Somemores had her first smore shout out, s'mores. I know we did shout out no free shout out in the episode with Quentin Nelson. That's a that's a fun conversation with all pro just probably future Hall of Fame regard from the Colts. We did shout out, no free shout out. But I do want to give a special shout out to s'mores. And I was thinking about somemores, and you guys correct me if I'm wrong, But making a s'more, there's only one way to have that flavor, and it is by just the original smort itself. They try to recreate it into pop tarts, they try to recreate it into other things, and it never hits the same. But when you have an old fashioned s'more like it is the best. It's such like a nostalgic perspective. Yeah, good up, such a nostalgic perspective. You're sitting around the fire, You're hearing the crackling of the fire going on, and you're making s'mores with everybody. Like it is. There's nothing like it. And I also came accustomed to putting a Reese's cup on the s'more, which is a nice little flavor. But I'll say this for reesus, this is this is free. This first one's for free. They need to make a Reese's style size for the s'more because when you get the smaller cup, it's not it doesn't cover it like a Hershey's bar wheel. It's kind of smaller to where you have the corners. Uh, the corners really exposed on the gram Cracker. But when you get to that middle, when you get to the good bites, the Reese's cup goes.
Speaker 8: Did you use the normal size one or like the tiny cups? I used the normal size when you still didn't have enough? Yeah, yeah, it still didn't have enough.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that's a pro move because your options are the fins, like you were just saying, sure them, you have fins, you have the regular size, and then you have like they're making like these double stuff, like the fatter ones, but nothing wide enough, no pause, nothing wide enough to fit on a good gram Cracker.
Speaker 5: So that would be I think that's a move that Reese's needs to make, is making like a square a s'more compatible. Yeah, like a square Reese's cup.
Speaker 8: Do you like your marshmallow burnt or do you like it well done?
Speaker 5: I'm glad you asked that question, Garrett. Yeah. So my method for the s'more is number one. If you have yourself a good smore marshmallow, not like the jumbo ones, not the regular marshmallows, the one that says smore to where it's a low, flatter go. It works with the Graham cracker in the Hershey's bar. You go about fifteen seconds right at the top of the flame, fifteen seconds on each side to where you get a nice light brown coating, okay, and then your next flip where you go on the original side. You want it to catch fire. You want your smore to catch fire and not sit there in flames. You let it catch fire, you call me, bring it back, You give a nice hawk to it, to it and blow it out. And that is the prime marshmallow for a s'more. That is my method, just because like if you just get the golden brown on each side and go, it's still got a little it's still got a little like harder fluff in the middle. You don't get it all the way through. You want what JP was saying. You want that gooey, that ooey gooey going out on all sides to where you bite a little bit of the marshmallow with a little bit of crisp on my mouth's water and talking about it. But that is how you do a marshmallow right for us more, I agree. Does anybody have like a different opinion? I won't say a wrong opinion. I'll just say a different opinion or a different approach to making the perfect marshmallow everywhere. You just go golden everywhere. You don't want it to catch fire. You don't want any black arms.
Speaker 9: No, I want straight. I don't want it to be burning crispy. I'm I'm good with just a golden brown all that.
Speaker 5: Now, Just to correct you, I'm not trying to burn it and make it all crispy. You just want that flash fire on it and then you blow it out to where it's got a nice little black crisp to it. Yeah, I don't. I don't like that right, not like Charles nev are you talking about when she caught it. That's when you catch it fire way too early. She was like, hey, take it, take a video on me pulling it out and blowing it off. And brother, she put it in. It caught way too much fire. She's like, oh, shitting ends up starting to like blow, huff and puff and blow it all the way. But that's not how you want to do. You do not want to catch fire too early. You want a good thirty seconds of roasting, fifteen on each side. Again, a golden brown. Get the little light flash fry at the end. But yeah, dude, we had a good time out in Missouri. It's I'm actually when I plan a trip to go back, I will actually be excited to plan a trip to go back outside of just going back to visit my dad and my brothers and figuring out how you kind of check all the boxes when you go home. I would actually be excited to go spend a few days, bring some of the fellas. It's a cool spot. It is a cool spot.
Speaker 8: Before you bring us out. There is the guy willing to install a pool above ground and ground, some sort of water.
Speaker 5: Above grounds. A vibe above ground is a vibe. Above ground is vibe. I don't know if he'd be willing to put a pool in that farmland. However, we do need to find a source of water, because again I feel like that is the one thing sprinkler we are missing. Yeah, I mean, yeah, maybe he's just a sprinkler. Maybe a slipping slide, the building a slipping slide.
Speaker 7: It might be a little rocky out there, but.
Speaker 5: It was a it was a great trip. Nonetheless, other things that were happening over the weekend, you saw Dave Portnoy, poor old Dave Portnoy, putting a hammer to the fence, trying to build a fence for Miss Peaches. I don't know why anybody would expect anything else out of Dave. I mean, he's a few years away from being in a home himself, a senior living area out there in Nantucket. I'm sure Gaz will probably put him in that home when the time comes. Uh. But this is not like a like. Dave is a guy's guy, but he's not a man's man. That sounds a little confusing, but you know when you're like that guy is a man. He's a man's man, whether he's an outdoorsman, he build stuff around the house. I am not in that world. I'm not a man's man. I like to attempt to do new things to become more of a man, but I'm more of just a guy's guy. He's a guy's guy. He's a guy that lives in the ac He sits out by his Polly, he sits up by the water. And you gotta remember, like this guy, he is a pioneer in the media space, like one of the greatest creators of our generation. I will say that and throw him some flowers of building barstool sports. But he made his hay Off the newspapers and the blogging and everything else on the keyboard making videos. This is not this is not a man's man that we're dealing with. So credit to him for trying it and video on it. I'm you know, listen, I can't do I would sound ridiculous to say I can do shit like that too, because I can't build for shit. But we're all trying. But poor Dave, Like look at him, just trying to get a nail, like zero power behind that hammer.
Speaker 1: He's a city boy blogger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's a city boy blogger man. You can't expect anything out of him to build this. He's a pizza boy. He's a pizza boy through and through.
Speaker 8: His technique is rough. He's holding the hammer up by the head of it, and that.
Speaker 10: He's got the shoulder problems.
Speaker 8: He was way too big for what he's trying to do when he like pulls it back to look see if it's going through.
Speaker 5: And what's so funny about it too, is he is he puts on this the safety glasses with it. That's so funny. Anybody watching House of Dragon House of the Dragon, Yes Fire episode this past week. We won't talk too much about it because we don't want to give throw spoilers out there. I know people get a little weird about the spoilers. Unless we wore a House of Dragons first show, I don't think we should talk about everything that happened. But one of the best episodes in the Game of Thrones era. Yeah, yeah, people are saying better than I know.
Speaker 10: Not everybody's caught up on the second season, But did y'all watch the first season the House of the Dragon? Okay, okay, we're watching it better than Battle of the Bastards and Game of Thrones.
Speaker 5: What do you know about that? Better than Battle of the Bastards That was a two part low series.
Speaker 10: Battle of the Bastards was split into two episodes, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like the final two episodes of season six. I think I.
Speaker 10: Think the full battle sequence was in one episode, but there was like three episodes leading up to it. And I think what this episode did so well no spoilers, is you have the lead up, like a good forty minute lead up, and then just fifteen straight minutes of some of the best Thrones content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was wild. You got dragons fighting, no spoilers.
Speaker 10: No spoilers. You got people dying, people yet big people dying.
Speaker 5: No spoilers, no spoilers. But to me, the reason it wouldn't pass like a Battle of the Bastards is because you don't have any antagonist like somebody you truly hate, just not not like Agon. Bro Agon's not at that level. Nobody from Team Green is at that level of what was it Bolton? Yeah, yeah, Ramsey Bolton, like you hate. You wanted the worst things to happen to that guy, and they fed him to the dogs like they did it right when they killed him. There's nobody like a Jeffrey or Ramsey Bolton right now. In House of Dragon.
Speaker 10: I think the diehard House of the Dragon fans would fight back, they'd push back and say, Sir Christen Cole is getting there even more than Amen. People don't like it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's fair in the in the realm of House of the Dragon, Yeah, but Game of Thrones, he's not flirting at all with Joffre or Ramsey Bolton right now. That would be my take, That would be my take for the I'm into the series, like I loved the series, and last night like it was I think on IMDb already. It's like a nine point seven episode. It's a great episode.
Speaker 10: But and I can agree with the characters. It's not a watered down version. But you can tell that this isn't going to be like a what was it, eight seasons with Game of Thrones. Yeah, this isn't gonna be eight seasons. So it's a bit more condensed. There's not as much fleshing out of the characters. But there's some baddies in there.
Speaker 5: There's some badies.
Speaker 10: I did some character comparisons of the.
Speaker 5: Bus No, oh yeah, who you got? Who you got compared to who?
Speaker 10: And this isn't like this is all House of the Dragon.
Speaker 5: You're talking Game of Thrones world.
Speaker 10: This is House of the Dragon. And this isn't when I compare all somebody, it's not because of what they do.
Speaker 5: In the show.
Speaker 10: It's just like their personality. But I think Jack is so aiman targarian it's not even funny in a good way.
Speaker 5: I can see that.
Speaker 10: Prince Amen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, since you guys don't watch, you guys are just gonna be sitting there like, what are these? He's here?
Speaker 10: I'll gass you up. He's got the biggest, baddest dragon. He's got an eye patch.
Speaker 5: Oh it's the guy got his eye yopped out.
Speaker 10: He's got a six car.
Speaker 5: He's a clues yeah, very uh lays low, very introverted style. But when he attacks, you know.
Speaker 10: I got Taylor as uh Prince Damon. I can see that when he's going rogue. Yeah, like when he's going nuts. Yes, I could see that. The good and the bad. Yeah, JP, King Visaries just steady dude.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait King Versaries season one, Yes, season one, before he croaks and why you gotta like that, oh, before he crows, before he before he gets any bad. Okay, all right, you're talking, you're talking, Okay, that's JP. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's more of a compliment. I thought. All I'm thinking of is the bedridden? Who you got Mitch as? Oh who was Mitch?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 5: Who do you have me? As?
Speaker 10: I have used Sir Chris and Cole.
Speaker 5: That's a bad guy. He has his moments.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I guess he stands on business.
Speaker 5: I feel like I would fall in line with what is it, Prince Jakre's Oh Jase, yeah, Jase.
Speaker 10: I could see that.
Speaker 5: Well, he's kind of like Adam and he's wanting to like join the fight. He has his own little dragon, but they kind of put him to the side. But he seems like he's like he's about the war, he's about helping, like he seems like could be a decent little asset.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I have I have Mitch as King Agon the second.
Speaker 5: Remind me of him.
Speaker 10: He's he's going up against Raniera.
Speaker 5: He's like, oh, in this past episode, you have him as Agon, not for anything that like, well, there ain't no whether they ain't beating around the bush at that one. That's that's a good look Mitch.
Speaker 10: He's the king.
Speaker 9: Oh he's the woman.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he didn't fall into it, but right.
Speaker 5: They said, what was the what was the quote last night where she basically told him you need to do what you were put on the throne to do nothing. Let everybody else handle the business.
Speaker 10: Everything, everything, everything before that with Mitch though in the season, Mitch, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, hopefully the audience watches House of Dragon because I'm super into House of Dragon. Something I got reminded of and Garrett JP, I feel like this is this is with you guys. But over the weekend, like I've I've done a couple, I did a reel, I did a TikTok. I think with like Zack Brian's music. I tweeted about it for the fourth of July on Zack Bryan's album releasing for the fourth of July, basically like how great of a day it's gonna be? And it seems like there's this little hater cult building up against Zack Bryan, like to where it feels like back when I was telling you guys this before the show, where it feels a little bit like a build up that Nickelback's getting where they say every song sounds the same? Why do people like Zack Bryan. It made me sit back and I'm listening to his new album and it almost doesn't matter if every song sounded the same. Like the nostalgian perspective that you get listening to Zach bryan music and the camaraderie and relatability to everything, it doesn't to me, it doesn't matter. I don't know why he's garnering. Starting to get a little I feel like there's a little haters club building up. Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a lot of those haters live in like deep in the music industry, the music industry deep state, because I saw a guy talking about man like Zack Bryan is good, but if he just spent more time on producing his music and hiring somebody that will like actually give him I kind of interpreted as like, hey, if you get with a radio producer, you'll get like a radio hit and it'll sound whatever. I'm like, dude, the exact reason people love Zach Bryan is the fact that he will put out an album in three weeks and it's not highly produced and it's truly him and his tea that he's had with him since he came back from the war, and it's like that to me, he's just he's the most authentic artist we have right now. That's that's blown up. There's a lot that are out there, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well and to add to that the authenticity. The reason he blew up was he put a video up on Twitter of him sitting on a bucket sweating balls, singing yeah Godspeed, and it blew up and everyone loved that. But if you do listen to his stuff, it does. You can hear it get better produced. But JP is right like people are wanting it to sound like, you know, the pop country shit, and that's just not him. But if you listen to the words that he writes. He's an insane writer. Like he did that poem at the beginning of the beginning of the.
Speaker 7: Al it's incredible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he has a lot of like good writing skills, and yeah, he's got what's called lucky yeah, something lucky lucky or something. But he has a very distinct voice. So yeah, of course it's gonna sound the same, like it's him every time, and people go to certain restaurants to get one meal from there, so it's the same thing. You're gonna go listen to him because you want that sound.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't. Yeah, people are gonna hate no matter what, because probably because he's so massive. It's more of like not necessarily hating him. It's hating that how much fandom of popularity that everybody expresses for him, I guess. But there's find me somebody who would sit around the fire play his music and not enjoy well in the entire night.
Speaker 8: He's done a good job of being true to himself. But I think he's such a fan of other musicians when he collabs with them, it's not for like a this will get me on the charts. It's like, I truly like this person's music. I want to collab with him. Like he had John Marhicam play guitar. He even have him sing on that song. Like, to me, that's kind of crazy that you couldn't. I would have liked to have him at least sing a little bit of the chorus. But like he has a song with Bruce Springsteen, it's like he enjoys those people when he's collabing with him. It's not like not throwing shade. But it's not like Post Malone and Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 5: Oh you're throwing shade. I mean.
Speaker 8: Guys say about I think that's where the people draw the line is like you have that and then you have like there's Those are the two opposite sides of country music.
Speaker 5: You got someone, uh, you got something you want to say about Morgan wall You got something you want to get off your chest?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I don't Morgan Wallan. He makes bangers. But there will be another Morgan Wallen in however many years, in twenty years. What yeah, there is. His name's Redfern. Look look him up. He sounds the exact same Red Ferren. But yeah, all right, bitch. The craziest thing I saw in Zach Bryan, though, if somebody was like, he could be even bigger, I'm like, the goal as an artist, I would assume is to sell out stadiums, and Zach Bryan is selling out stadiums. It's like, what more do you want him to do?
Speaker 5: Zach?
Speaker 1: We love you, We want you on the bus.
Speaker 5: Come on the bus. Maybe get Brianna on first.
Speaker 7: Yeah you just here?
Speaker 5: Who was Oh yeah yeah you yeah? Because you hit up that concert? I know, bro, I know. Should we talk about getting a haircut? Your boy actually needs one. Get ready because this month's sport Clips Haircuts is taking their MVP haircut experience to the ultimate level throughout the month of July. You get to relax twice and pay once. That's because the Ultimate MVP is the same price as the standard MVP. Also, it's just in time to beat the heat the refreshing chill towels back. That means you get double the hot or chill tell action, double the sudsy satisfaction of of massaging, shampoos and conditioning treatment. And if they find a way to double the sports on their screens, they would double that. When it comes to your hair, go to the specialists who are trained in men's hair, Will your boy will be hitting up a sport clips this week because I've not gotten cut, I've not gotten the fresh fade in like three weeks. Sport Clips. It is a game changer, and it's valid at participating locations in This offer for the ultimate MVP experience ends on July thirty first.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: That's this month, boys, that is this month. Fan questions, I actually came across a few and by the way people talk about College Football twenty five coming out, are we going to be running a massive dynasty? You're goddamn right, we are. However many users we can have, I believe it's thirty two. We will be filling out a dynasty, whether we're incorporating fans, incorporating people in our circle, but we'll get a full thirty two team dynasty going. If it goes higher than that, even better. But we will be doing that. We will be streaming games, we will be doing competitions, but the Boys will be very immersed in the College Football twenty five video game. Just to address those fan questions where people are like, are you guys gonna be streaming? Are you guys gonna be doing a massive dynasty. Yes, and you will have your chance to play with the boys, because we're gonna be having a lot of fun this year with college football as Nebraska makes a name for theirself this year. But I have one Jack, as you pull them up to uh from the boy at Alex underscore d Michelle, which House of Dragons character would I be? I don't know why, I just real I've went through that part. Alex shout out you for the question. Your boy thinks Prince Ja Carris, Jack Harris Jacaris, I apologize, I already run that question. The second one comes from at Timothy Facts. Would you be open to an HQ in Nashville for barstool? I think the Boys would. I think if there was other talent on the roster that was around and in Nashville, I think we'd very much be up for pioneering a HQ Barsol HQ Here in Nashville. It is a It is a nice gateway to the South, gateway to the SEC. You get a lot of you at the barstool bar that is very prosperous. It seems like here people are embedded a lot more in barstool than they were in the last several years here, so I think on HQ and Nashville would be dope, and yes, we would definitely be open to it. Our contract is up in February. Third one comes from at Belding Cameron best memories from are Fourth of July's is a what is a quality memory that we've all had with Fourth of July. One that comes to mind for myself is we built a sparkler bomb in high school. I'm talking three hundred to four hundred of those little metal sparklers. We use the black electrical tape rolls and rolls and roles to compact it in and then you leave one out as like the wick, and it set off off so loudly Carl alarms went off. The police came because they had a disturbance on their little monitor that something that measured over a stick of dynamite went off. Boys didn't get in trouble, But that is my fondest Fourth of July memory. When your boys young too, like blowing up slugs, you know what I mean, putting a little ninety under a slug that you'd find somewhere around the house, like under a board. I remember telling Cody, like, hey, if you you know those little tyke basketball goals that you could you can lift up pull apart. I had this yellow thing and I for some reason, I said, like you can hear something really clearly, like through this, and as he went and I like held in my hand and I went in there and popped and fucking that was not a good Yeah, that was a bully moment. Not a good result. Old man, Oh, old man came out and tanned my ass. Dude, can have me grab by the neck. Fucking some delink with kids, shit, dude, blown up action figures, Sid, Sid, there's the yeah. I mean he had some good some good ideas. I definitely tried strapping rockets to him to action figures. My dad one time we went over to my uncle Troy's and in the gravel driveway, we just poured out a bunch of gasoline, lit the lit the gasoline on fire, so it's just this row of fire and then we just throw in bottle rockets, roaman candles and you just gotta run and like survive.
Speaker 10: Do you all remember the ones that have the army man on it. The fireworks that like when they exploded and that parachute down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the old parachute money, Dude, I've been hitting the chest from me to you with a parachute with a parachute because we'd have like, uh, firework wars, the Roman candles, Roman candles. Somebody, for whatever reason, thought of parashute would be funny, and from me to you smoked me in the chest. It really wasn't that bad. I was once it happened, like I'm thinking, I just I'm dying, like a hole just went through my body. But yeah, I caught a parachute right to the chest.
Speaker 6: Mine's Mine's on a specific memory. But I guess kind of like tied into a shout out because this week in Panama City, we had neighbors and one of the it was like a dad, and he bought.
Speaker 5: Like six thousand dollars worth of fireworks.
Speaker 6: And I always appreciate somebody who plans ahead, buys a ton of whatever, if it's just like huge artillery shells or just all the mixture of them, and then gets the whole community right, and it's like they took it upon themselves to make sure that we're gonna have the best night ever. So I always really respect anybody who does the planning takes a lot of time and money especially and buys all those fireworks because it just promotes like such a great night for everybody, for the kids, for the adults and everyone in between. So just like have to shout out anybody who's out there putting in the work to make sure that the neighborhood has just an awesome show.
Speaker 10: Shout out the Howards. That was the Howards for us growing up. There you go on, this is actually for Mitch. Just a general shout out. So Fourth of July and this weekend Mitch killed it. Hosted a Fourth of July party, invited me and the wife, hosted a beer punk tournament. Did you win but you were still in it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Miss made the finals. I got bounced in the quarters.
Speaker 5: Why did you end up finishing it?
Speaker 10: But he killed it on hosting. Later on Sunday, I locked myself out of the shop, keys, phone, wallet, everything on my desk. Who came to unlock it for me? That boy Mitch shout out with.
Speaker 5: Hey, how are the Nashville fireworks? Because people say that the city of Ashville spends the most of anywhere in the country. I don't know if that's I don't know if that's true. That's what I was could be in New York.
Speaker 9: That's what I was going to shout out was the fireworks show of Dastville. It was insane, Like we were right near the river and like it looks sick from our vantage point, but then like I've seen videos of like people on top of like oh red and stuff, and it looks even crazier because you can see more of it. But my one buddy was telling me that all of the wicks of the fireworks combined was twenty miles long, which is like an insane stat But the fireworks there were just absolutely absurd, and like the finale, like it's one of those things where you didn't think it could get any louder, but it just continued to get more and more and more and more loud. Yeah, that is I I've when I was when I was in Australia, I saw an international fireworks competition. This blew that out of the water. This was absolutely insane. But yeah, shout out shout out to Nashville fireworks because that was.
Speaker 5: Racist natural fireworks just a prime spot of the country too, Like people here love their fireworks surrounding states, You're all about.
Speaker 9: Everywhere, like it looked like I remember a couple years ago. I've seen pictures from like the Draft and all of the people lying down Broadway. That's what it was. It was absurd. Every bar downtown had like a cover you needed to do so like we didn't do that, but it like it was. They do not mess around when it came to it.
Speaker 5: I love that anybody have a Fourth July story for Jack goes to this next question, by the way, great question by you, Cameron Building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say mine. I'm growing up, I was always at the pool and to the point where my family went. We went to the beach like once because me and my brothers were so content just going up to the pool and we didn't want to miss a pool day in my neighborhood. My favorite Fourth of July activity at the pool party was probably the soda dive, when a lot of the parents would get together and they would throw a ton of cans into the pool. And my family was not a soda family, and so we were just raking it in. They they are lifeguard blue that whistle three two one in there scooping up all the sodas. No, they weren't allowed, but they had their own little activities going on.
Speaker 5: So question, because I've never heard of that. You basically just throwing a shitload of soda into the pool and then whatever you can come out with, like it's yours, you take home exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soda sink. So you go to the they usually would throw the best sodas in the deep end because it's twelve feet deep and you got to be like everyone that can hold their breath for a long time. Yeah, swim team was in there. So shout out to my neighborhood. I love my neighborhood. I love it so much. My rehearsal dinner is at my pool clubhouse.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, and it will be a pill party.
Speaker 1: So that's my that's my four July story.
Speaker 5: That's solid. What so, what would be the weaker sodas in the shallow end compared to the When you say best SODA's in the deep end, which ones in your mind are the best sodas? You know what I mean? Like, are they just throwing like diet cokes in the shallow end?
Speaker 1: No, I would say, like the more rare in our neighborhood, more rare sodas would be like a sun kissed grape sun kissed, you know, cherry doctor pepper wild cherry pepsi. And then in the other end is like your sprite, maybe a little mountain dew thrown in there, but yet normal mountain dew. Normal mountain dew's in the shallow end code red, mountain blue is in the deep end, the code red.
Speaker 5: In the summer, have we done tiertalk for sodas?
Speaker 1: I don't think we have really, because you want.
Speaker 5: To know a sleepers at caffeine free mountain dew in the gold can? Yeah, gold can in the gold Okay, my grandparents loved it.
Speaker 7: And for.
Speaker 5: What do we have here? Jack from This is from Jack Underscore Slater double O seven. What's one summer activity on your list you haven't done yet that you got to do or get in before the fall? In football? Dude? For me, it's definitely in JP. You shared a video of Alex uh how do you say his last name? Pereira? Yeah, tubing, dude. Tubing is so fun to me. So I would love to hit the I would love to hit the water, hit a lake, pull the tube and pull the two from behind, hit some barrel rolls, try to catch a fat wave, crash hard as fuck, maybe tear my labor. Dude, we should do it. Yeah, Delaney has a boat. We should definitely have a little We should definitely have a little day. Yeah, a little busting boat day. Can all you guys swim? Can you swim?
Speaker 2: Shirm?
Speaker 5: All right? All right?
Speaker 6: An activity that I've been seeing and I've wanted to do it for like summers. Now it doesn't necessarily have to be in the summer, but I think it's called Starlight Theater or something like that. But it's a drive in movie theater and I've never been to one before, and I'd love to just like if I can find a girlfriend or just you know, bring ten of my guy friends there again, but I'd love to just like pull up with the car, bring like, you know, the blankets and stuff in the back. You know, you get the popcorn, whatever, the snacks, and just like go see a movie in the middle of a field somewhere. You get the speakers that attach to your car. I don't know, I just like whenever you see a drive in movie theater in movies, it's either the greatest vibe ever or like someone's getting murdered in like a scary movie.
Speaker 5: So hopefully it's it's the good vibe.
Speaker 6: But I would love to go check out the drive in movie theater before the summer's up.
Speaker 5: I think that'd be a good time. Yeah, it sounds like a good, good family activity, take a little roof for a little drive in movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the one they have. They have two theaters too, so they'll do like two family style movies and then they'll do two like adult. So if you want to bring a Rue or you know, like the kids, they've got that kind of entertainment value for you. And then if you want to take you know, your boys or a couple adults, they also have some actual just you know, PG thirteen rated R kind of film. So I think it'd be a good time. Yeah, it's like thirty minutes away.
Speaker 5: Rue's been on this kick where and I would love if any dad's or parents have advice for this. But she gets she'll get so mad about something she just starts hitting herself in the face, like double handed, just starts hitting herself in the face, and we're like, hey, you know, just something like why are you hitting yourself? But she'll get if you can't like understand what she's saying, you get like three attempts to understand what she's saying, like, because you got to like repeat it back to her versus just saying like, yeah, that's right. She will like want you to say it, and if you can't get it right or you can't figure out what she's trying to do, she gets she'll get so mad at times where she just starts double punching herself in the face. I have no clue what's going on, So you guys, anybody out there dealing that's dealt with that or maybe I'll have to google Google if that's normal. But what else do we have? Should we hit some should we hit some ads and roll?
Speaker 1: I got before we get into it the episode, we got a shout out Walker Zimmerman. He's on the Olympic team for soccer. And on that topic, who you got in the Copa America right now? We're in the semi finals. Euro Cup's also going on, so just some people want to know your prediction.
Speaker 5: So I think you said a couple of tournaments are happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah one right, No, no, no, Copa America and euros.
Speaker 5: What's Copa America?
Speaker 1: North America's South America, some of the Caribbean, it's their tournament.
Speaker 5: So who's in the Semis America?
Speaker 1: You tell me who? Who do you who do you want to win the tournament?
Speaker 5: Team USA?
Speaker 1: We're out.
Speaker 5: So how's Walker zoomerm been playing?
Speaker 1: That he got he made the Olympic team.
Speaker 5: So that's a different that's a different He's in a different ball game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you the semi finals right here, Argentina versus Canada and then Uruguay versus Colombia.
Speaker 5: I'll say Argentina. I think Argentina will take the gold in that tournament. And then the euro Cup.
Speaker 1: Yep, euro Cup. You got Spain versus France, Brazil, and then Netherlands versus England.
Speaker 5: It's either Spain or France, right, I think it's France because that's got that it's got that light skin. Dude right in Bape, in Bape and Babe, I'm gonna say France. Nice he watching him? What did he have?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: What was it a hat trick? Three goals in the World Cup last year a two years years ago? Yeah, where he like made I mean, he's obviously a popular name, but that was like the only soccer game I've consumed probably in the last few years.
Speaker 1: I'm impressed that was good.
Speaker 5: Is Argentina Are they a little threat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean they're always a threat. Sure, Messi's last international tournament probably, Oh, Messi's on Argentina.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I rest my case. I'm always saying France and Argentina. I might just have to throw some money on this. Speaking of money, here we go DraftKings. It is finally here. Best Ball Week at DraftKings. Here is why it is a big deal. DraftKings Best Ball Millionaire Contests is their biggest fantasy contest ever. We are talking fifteen million dollars guaranteed in prize pool money with two that is right, two millionaires being crowned for first and second place. If you're a set and forget it type, then Best Ball is for you. There are no waiver wires, no roster management, biggest rosters, so injuries won't end our bigger rosters, so injuries won't end your season. Only the draft and that is it. You are set for the season. And if you're still not convinced, this year's DraftKings is offering everyone a draft one, get one special, so your twenty dollars interro fee scores you a bonus ticket. Best Ball Week is here. Download the DraftKings app and use code Bus. That's code Bus for all customers who enter the NFL Best Ball fifteen million dollars Millionaire contest to get a bonus ticket and get a shot at bing Crown for one of two millionaires. It is Best Ball Week only on DraftKings. Let's get into this episode with with Quentin Nelson. We talked to him a lot, like he's had some injuries over the last couple of years, so we talked to we dive in there. We actually it's pretty funny. On the very top of the episode, he talks about his new relationship with his girl, which I think we'll have a lot of relatability with the fellas out there. We talk about how he was nixed off the top one hundred list for the first time I think in his career last year, and how he kind of thinks about all of these external lists that get made up. I think he's a what six time pro bowler, three or four time All Pro, an absolute unit in specimen. Your boy just sits back in the corner looking extremely small next to Q on the on the bus, on the couch next to me. But it's a great episode. You guys will enjoyed. If you're still If you guys are tuned in, make sure you're subscribed. If you're listening on audio, make sure you are following and subscribe to the boys. Going off of last week with Real Bros. To See Me Valley. Make sure you check out their movie. It is out on Roku now if you have a Roku subscription. Whatever it is the Real Bros To See Me Valley, He's out right now, go watch that with the boys and yeah, man, without further ado, this is the Quentin Nelson episode on Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: You're breaking up horribly. I'm lit on the podcast?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: Did you even let them say I love you back?
Speaker 2: It stops me from being heartbroken. If I tell somebody I love them and they don't they all right see you that. You turn the volume off in your car and you just keep driving.
Speaker 5: Do you think did he hear me? Did I say? Yeah?
Speaker 7: That happened a lot in the beginning of of Will and.
Speaker 2: I's relationship because I was always a bait. I love you when I got off the phone guy and Will be all right see you. I think that's not true when we first met.
Speaker 5: Absolutely No, that's cap, I'm and I love you guy.
Speaker 2: I don't really know you are. Since you since you've met me, you become I love you guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, who want me? Call where you want?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 5: My maybe becoming and I love you guy came from the boy matt ion Itis.
Speaker 7: Good player, Yeah, good player?
Speaker 5: True? And it is sure I'm telling my story. You think I became and I love you guy because of you. I know you.
Speaker 2: Listen when the Will Compton I met in twenty eighteen at the Tennessee Titans. Guys, guy, Missouri cat never showed any emotion type of cat. Didn't even like FaceTime, didn't enjoy FaceTime, would be on the red light.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I specifically remember saying I love you because we were like so early in our friendship to where I love you. It was like a blasphemoss thing to say. And I would say I love you and you'd be all right, Man, I love you too, No, you not bro love you guy. I love that you are and I love you guy. And you do say I love you a lot on the phone.
Speaker 7: Not every time, Yeah, not every time, I guess sometimes he's mad at you.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't be scared with this thing. Let's get it close. Six time pro bowler, four time All Pro Quent Nelson back on the bus. You were part of Bus with the Boys, episode number ten. We're like we're on like what two eighty three?
Speaker 7: That's crazy, that's wild, bro, Yeah, you think we'd.
Speaker 5: Make it this far.
Speaker 7: Always always had faith in you guys.
Speaker 5: Bro, dude, how's how's life been? Where do we even catch up? It sucks because you're here for the beer games. It would be fun to be like hungover doing this post beer games and talk about a little bit more. But what's new, bro, Like, let's let's chop it up.
Speaker 7: Uh, nothing much, just been, uh, living in Indiana, having a great time there. Been dating the same girl for uh two and a half years now. She's great. Got a dog adopted him like two years ago.
Speaker 5: Kind of dog. We got a breed?
Speaker 7: Wait, why are we knocking on the table for that sa Icelandic sheep dog. He's a yeah, he's twelve and a half years old. It's a good boy. And then yeah, just spent the off season in Miami Beach and had a great time there. But nothing too new.
Speaker 5: Grinding for next season? Yeah, you know what, man, keep stacking dude.
Speaker 2: Two and a half years living together right now?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, been on that for how long? Uh, since I can remember. It was it was kind of like, uh that thing where she just like stayed over at the crib for like four nights in a row and then like I was like, I like, what's going on. She's got to like say like Okay, I'm gonna go home and like get some new clothes or like something like that, like and leave, and she just like wasn't doing it. So then I was just like, so what's the game plan? Yeah, Like I was like, well, you're gonna go home soon, like, and she was like, oh yeah, Like if you want me to leave, I will. She hit me with that, so she flipped it on me, and then I'm like, well, it's not that I want you to leave or anything, just like need my personal time and stuff. So uh that was a funny story early on, and uh yeah, pretty much like I don't even think like I asked her to move in with me. It's just like kind of happened, and uh it's been great.
Speaker 5: That's how it goes down.
Speaker 7: Every day is amazing and men are always.
Speaker 5: Just caught off guard. It's like, how can I sneak upstairs, go play video games. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool, Like it is funny the first time, like you're realizing you're finding out you're moving in with somebody not even knowing. Yeah, the whole they haven't got their clothes in a while, using the washer and dryer. You come home, they cooked a little something. You're like, are we supposed to get online with the boys?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You cool?
Speaker 2: If yeah, go ahead? So how did that conversation end up? This kind of was like yeah, if you want me to leave, You're like, no, I don't want you to leave, and she's like okay.
Speaker 7: I was like I just need some like I'm used to my personal time like blah blah blah. Because that was early on, and I was like, uh like I was like yeah, like I want to go hang out with my boys, like uh so like yeah, that's pretty much how it probably happened, like literally literally with me saying like so yeah.
Speaker 5: Like as long as that's cool, you got a place to.
Speaker 7: Stay, Yeah, you know it comes next, right mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That little ring ski, the little thing on the finger. Has she done any of the things like hey, so no tail line on this whole thing right here? It's interesting, Oh do you hear about janis she.
Speaker 5: Just got jam Yeah, oh my gosh, just got engaged.
Speaker 2: See how beautiful the ring is.
Speaker 7: I don't like that where we actually swear it off throwing some hints there and then yeah, is she hinted it all? Yeah? Yeah, it's kind of a little bit more private with that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was a stupid question.
Speaker 5: There's there's kind of way together, like seven eight years I remember there. They were We're on like a double date. They're going on about somebody getting engaged in like a short period of time, and me and my boy we kind of got a couple of stairs and I just said, when you know what you want.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel it makes it worse, make it worse.
Speaker 5: I was with a girl when I'm like, hey, when you.
Speaker 1: Know you know?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was the girl. Well when I first got to Nashville and we were doing for like three months, and she was going off about something one day and I looked at you, if I propose to you right now, you would say yes, wouldn't you. She's like yeah, I would. I thought it. I got it.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: In three months, what are we talking about? That was twenty fourteen. Tail twenty sixteen Taylor five weeks engaged. You know, you know when you know, you know a wild deal was what was the reason for Miami Beach? Why'd you just have to turn down there? Because you you strike me as a cat that just jumps around when he trains. I know, one year you're in New Jersey, we had that great offseason, Carls about that one year. So you kind of jump all over the place. You just haven't had a place you love the most.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And Miami Beach was definitely like my favorite. Just like the first day I got there and like walking around like outside, beautiful weather, sunsetting, and the water just looked so like light blue, and it's just so nice down there. Good food, got a good gym to train that down there, It's like what else do you need? Like and you could go to the beach every day after training and it's cool.
Speaker 2: It's a nice little sense feeling healthy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, feeling great.
Speaker 5: You've had some up some downs in the recent years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, you're feeling good there. I felt like last year was a great step in the right direction. Two years ago definitely like not too proud of that year that I had on the field. Why is that, uh performance mostly.
Speaker 5: Uh so are you like playing through injury when this performance is like at a decline that you would have come Yeah, differently.
Speaker 7: I don't think you want to make excuses because like everyone in the league is like going through something, like when it's week eight or week ten, Like everyone's got something that they're doing with, something that they're getting treatment on. So no excuses at all. Like you know, we've all played through something before and had like the best game of our lives, like playing through that ship. So you know, no excuses. But yeah, last year was great with uh Shane coming in, Shane Steichen and Tony Sperano junior. Uh my offensive line coach, love him, and you know, we just had fun every day at work, like bullshitting in the meeting rooms, getting our work done and like really dialing in on the technique and the fundamentals and stuff. And uh yeah, it was like I was like happy to be at the facility every day and like excited to and yeah it was. It was a fun year. Last year. You know, dealt with some injuries with ar getting hurt, and Gardner stepped in did a great job, and uh, you know, I think we went past other people's expectations, which like who gives a fuck, But it was a good step in the right direction, Like we won close games, like gritty games, and I'm I'm excited for this year for sure, but personally, bodies feeling great, and I feel like I'm even more dialed than the last year. And then for the team too, like getting like everyone healthy and everyone in another year of experience, and then like another year under this coaching staff, like I think it, uh, we can have a great year.
Speaker 2: So when you talk about like you're more dial than this year than you ever have been, Like, what are the things that you changed off the field that are helping you go into this year? Because boys, obviously your resume is insane, Pro Bowls, all pros, but every year you're getting older and older and father time and never gets up with all of us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you know when every every year you're evaluating yourself. So after two years ago of like having like a bad year, evaluate, Okay, what did I do in the off season that might have contributed to this, and then changing up my off season program to have a better year, of like fixing some of the negatives that I had as a player. So I had a good off season last year, and I feel like this after this past season, evaluating this season now, I was able to evaluate it even more so and really focus on like things I need to improve on. So, yeah, when you were.
Speaker 5: Saying something earlier like you're having fun going to work, is that more staff induced, culture induced just being healthier.
Speaker 7: It's definitely a combination of everything. But just like our offensive line coaches, fucking awesome, Tony Sparano, where do you come from?
Speaker 2: Before that.
Speaker 7: He is with Jacksonville, I believe as a assistant offensive line coach, no sorry, Giants, as an assistant offensive line coach, he wasn't Jacksonville. And yeah, young dude. He's like thirty six or thirty eight years old and just like one of the boys, but also like your coach first, but he cares about you as a person as a player and that, yeah dude.
Speaker 2: And he's Italian too, so you know he's got to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, into like this is a pod that has had some battle line coaches. It's like he's talking really highly of this one, that messimental one before, maybe not as enjoying. Oh you're trying to connect, I'm saying, yeah, I'm just saying like, this is trust me. This is a safe space. Like you know Taylor over here.
Speaker 2: I mean the whole time you were talking, he won't me any yam on Keith Carter right now.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm going to do that.
Speaker 2: He's caught enough bullets from me because every time I've spoke about him, like there's something that comes out. Because the Jets organization is like always waiting to get somebody.
Speaker 5: You know, the players, the boys are They're like, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Boys are like keep preaching, brother, yeah, keep but yeah, you're having Having a good offensive line coach makes your world so much better. Position you have guess to January and you know, because everyone thinks with the head coach and then the OC and but people really don't dive dive into the position coach. And how like you're with that dude the most out of any other coach.
Speaker 5: The most important.
Speaker 2: He makes sure breaks your mood a lot of times, and it's all, yeah, gotta be a steel wall. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out, kind of vaulted. But bro, you get to week eight and it's been an absolute grind. You're we're past a halfway point of season. If you include camp, you just want some good vibes around you. You want that guy to get you, to give you a patent the ass. If it has been going well, tell them what it's gonna get better. If it's been going well, tell you to keep it up those type of vibes. Yeah, yeah, s Esperano.
Speaker 7: Is Yeah, No, he's great, and he cares about like every single guy in the room, like from the guys in the first chairs to the back of the room and makes everyone feel important to everyone, has a voice on the offensive line room and can ask a question or you know, crack a joke and like it's the closest knit yeah rip afar, like I do that ship all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah dude, you know he's a salt Go dude. Yeah so, uh, I guess the closest our group has been since I've been there, and it's it's really special.
Speaker 5: Are you a vocal guy? Are you a first chair vocal?
Speaker 7: No, I'm pretty vocal in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you really?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See, I would have guessed the opposite saying I thought I thought it was probably just do it like Big Q. You just kind of he's kind of not put his hand up, just does it right all the time. Type of guy. You're a vocal leader.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say too much of a vocal leader, just like you know, when opportunity presents itself, like speak up, like but not going out of my way to say some bullshit.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Is it wild seeing like new crops of guys come in every year, these twenty one twenty two year olds, and they like are a fan of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I feel like most guys like don't try to like do that and like, you know, sucky off type of deal because like the whole group will get after him the dude shut the Yeah exactly, I've been seeing that on that nuts but uh yeah, it's uh, it's it's cool. And we're bringing in like good dudes, Like we brought him three rookies this year and they're like all good dudes and not shitheads. So that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. How impressive is Anthony Richardson? Very very What do we have to look out for with him this year? You know? He because he's one of the ones that basically doesn't get uh he doesn't get talked about. You've got Trevor Lawrence Bill Levi has kind of had the year when he came on the scene last year. Obviously CJ. Stroud ar kind of had some injuries that took him out of the conversation, but people were pretty like impressed with how he started just his rookie year.
Speaker 7: No, he was electric, like when he was in there, and he's absolute freak. Like he's weighing in like after practice, like like two hundred and fifty pounds, Like he's like ginormous. He can launch the ball and he can be accurate with it too, Like the plays that he can make, like some of the ones that you've seen, like the flashes of it. It's like, oh my goodness, Like this guy's special. But then also how he goes about his business and like he's not very vocal, I would say, but like he just goes about his business in a way that he's handling it and he's ready at all times. And yeah, he's he's special, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's I think he's be nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, you look at the whole AFC South in general, dude, Like the oldest guy is Trevor Lawrence. Everybody else is going to the second year, So it's gonna be like in a couple of years, the AFC South is going to be like the division to deal with. If all these guys keep going on the path that people think.
Speaker 5: They're gonna go down, it's gonna want him to slide. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He with the Florida right. Yeah, he kind of like came on the scene like he had a crazy last.
Speaker 5: Year triple backflips dude, like eighty yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that lives down where he trains. Don't if he trains in Jacksonville or whoever, but it's a friend of a friend. Got a flat tire on the side of the road and Anthony Richardson was the one that pulled over and helped him out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the type of duty is for real. Yeah, Hey, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That is badass, dude. Yeah, this kid is a freak man. You got a quarterback that can do that. Even the guys that are rushing, they have to think like, oh, we have to stay in our lanes the whole time. It makes it so much easier to walk.
Speaker 7: And we didn't have JT in the beginning of the year either. I don't think he's dealing with something. Uh yeah, I don't think they got to play with each other. So just having both of them in the backfield. Uh is crazy.
Speaker 2: That is insane.
Speaker 5: The spin move, dude, what if you can talk about it? What happened with Shack Leonard?
Speaker 7: With Shack?
Speaker 5: Uh is that like contract stuff?
Speaker 7: No, No, just another thing of like father time and like injuries filing up like.
Speaker 5: The same year as he was a savage that I still can't because he's he's with the now right. I mean I'm surprised that they're that. You know that a breakup or whatever occurred, so then he got cut, right mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't want to like talk into his business or anything, but like, great dude, unbelievable player, and if he can just like figure out how to get healthy and like get back like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, down to his knees.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a he was a freak. Yeah. I would just say like health is like the most important thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, because.
Speaker 2: He was the cat that you watch on film and the defense like you just gotta if you block this guy, you got a shot to gain some yards working.
Speaker 7: I mean, the amount of turnovers he caused insane.
Speaker 2: Well, we were playing, we were playing y'all one year and he was like, I don't care if I get right over by Derek Henry. I'm trying to get the ball out and there's really a play of him taking to like a round into the boundary and you can see a shot just flow his body just to punch him just gets railroaded. You could just stand up. We didn't give a fuck because he was just literally trying to punch.
Speaker 5: The ball out.
Speaker 2: All he cared about. And that is a dude did not care how you look on film. Just to get get something done is awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he seemed like he was a good leader, too, healthy leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's unreal. It's it's it's always heartbreaking to see a breakup happen between one franchise the other.
Speaker 7: Very personable dude like treated everyone the same in the building, always like asking how you're doing and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he Will was telling me he had himself a nice little plan and.
Speaker 7: You want to talk about that he did? He did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how that had to hurt a little bit.
Speaker 7: It definitely does.
Speaker 2: You knew, you know, it's one thing that somebody get a tackle on you. It's another thing when that person got tackling you has a platform to talk about that tackle he got on you.
Speaker 7: Not only that, but that guy's like not even supposed to be in you know, like even making too.
Speaker 5: I was like grinning when I got up, being like.
Speaker 7: Oh I kind of got cute right there, dude, I take you through.
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't I don't think about that play, but now that I was brought up like that one definitely stung. Where like I was just like like and I walked back to the huddle, like it's like reevaluating ship, like fucking confidence.
Speaker 2: To go to the next play, but at that moment, there's no way you're in the next player.
Speaker 7: For to Will's credit was it was a great play by him. Mike, it was selky what happened.
Speaker 5: It was just I think it was like inside.
Speaker 7: Sure, well could go on his favorites on his phone and this is what happened.
Speaker 5: I got the NFL plus that, but we'll have to find it drop in the chat later, you know, just protecting the A gap hit a three tech in front of them getting.
Speaker 7: You're gonna be playing beer pong in a couple of days. You're gonna be.
Speaker 5: Like just like that game.
Speaker 2: But that will be brought up because when you were even an option to come on, and I was like you know what God has asked right.
Speaker 5: We interrupt this episode to bring you Shady Rays get ready for the season with the official sunglasses brand of Barstool Sports. Our friends have you covered with their newest and boldest premium polarized shades. They're kicking off their most anticipated release of twenty twenty four with a limited edition debut of their Arrival collection. This is a new single in style in barstool blue with a premium stool and stars lens etched into it. And if you're looking for something more casual, the classics are also getting the barstool treatment. Both of these styles are perfect for all day, everyday comfort and performance. If you don't love your shades, exchange them for a new pair or return them worry free within thirty days. There's no risk with Shady Rays. Their team always has your back with personal and fast support. Head to Shady Rais dot com and use code boys b o ys for thirty five percent off polarized sunglasses. Try for yourself. The shades rated five stars by over three hundred thousand people that Shady rays dot com and use code boys for thirty five percent off.
Speaker 7: Back to the episode, That's Awesome.
Speaker 2: You know, Ques like me, when it gets strong, he gets a little physical.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean party a few years ago when we had basically like the beer games.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that beer pong tournament you.
Speaker 5: Guys won in death cup.
Speaker 7: Dude, Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Well you're talking about when we played that was something, and that might have been It was not Neely.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was me and Neely and we were playing you guys, and we were obviously like we're all ready to just beat each other. You guys won on a death cup like either you.
Speaker 2: Were to watch this and banks it off of Neely's shirt.
Speaker 5: And it was like early in the game, like the night Cups or something.
Speaker 2: It was over here, full cup when it was like that's gone, we'll just started. It was awesome, big time pulled basketball guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, q Is.
Speaker 2: I mean you can just tell he's he's gonna do working those boards, dude.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, Taylor, that gets so physical.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I love it.
Speaker 5: The idea pulled basketball is way more fun than actually playing pull basketball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's just way at all. No, I honestly didn't hear what he said. I was like, yeah, yeah, I was just thinking he doesn't agree.
Speaker 5: He's because he didn't hear you, and because he's massive and he doesn't give a funk. He's great at pull basketball. Anybody's moving him.
Speaker 2: I bet you I can get a point on it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you could, bro, You're like he's going to toss you around. Maybe, But I look at the length of his arm.
Speaker 2: I can move in there. Did you see me in the water? JP, I can move.
Speaker 7: I mean they always got the home court advantage that we got to count that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the hoop, I know my range exactly. My toes turning like primate toes started gripping that ship everywhere. This is what you have to tomorrow, those of you watching this episode. Beer Games Championship the World has taken place. However, Quentin has dove in the day before Beer Games Championship of the World. And now we're watching a couple of clips right now that I'm sure Mitch Carson will show for all of you watching on YouTube. Yo, low key, low key you more.
Speaker 5: I will have it on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Your boy Shane, Oh yeah, how about how about your boy Shane? Are you guys good?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I've never talked to him.
Speaker 2: I know but I love you guys. Yeah, but you guyss going through me for a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think a couple of like birthday thakts or something.
Speaker 5: But Shane hates that. We're saying how much Shane loves you right now?
Speaker 2: But this you're you're his number one?
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You were. I don't think you are anymore.
Speaker 7: It might be like that because I never went to that comedy show in Indy. Yeah, I remember when you guys were trying to get me to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like, I almost say he but there was, there was there was a I will tell him, I will suck him off if he comes to the show. Someone said that, Yeah, someone said someone said.
Speaker 2: Guy loves Notre Dame.
Speaker 7: Yeah, loves it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's all I got. And where do we go from this? If you do, we continue to.
Speaker 2: If you had to go to any other schooler then Notre Dame, where would you go?
Speaker 5: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Big ten colors blue?
Speaker 7: And yeah? I think it was between like Ohio State and Penn State after Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: How far ahead was Notre Dame over a State and Penn State?
Speaker 7: Barry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about Notre Dame? Was I was it South Bend.
Speaker 5: Was it the linebacker?
Speaker 7: It wasn't South Bend, but I think the linebacker. Yeah, dude. The just the offensive line culture there was amazing with like Zach Martin there and Chris Watt and all these other dudes. So like seeing them and just like the way they try to help each other get better. And then obviously the coach of their coach he stand was like phenomenal, seeing the way he attacked every day and like gave one hundred in the meeting rooms and then on the field and like coach guys to get better. I knew that was the way I wanted to be coach, and like that was the group that I wanted to join. And then I thought Notre Dame was like a beautiful campus too, and the great academics there.
Speaker 5: So do you ever see yourself playing anywhere else other than Andy?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Now, were you at your deal? How many more years you got?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 5: Oh? Got you locked up? Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm not have to go back to that table.
Speaker 5: Though he might have just went back to the table.
Speaker 2: I think he got paid what two years ago?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, two years we got that five year that five year piece.
Speaker 5: Eighty something right, mm hmm, yeah, dude for your eighty million. Congratulations that was awesome man.
Speaker 7: Congratulations Two years later, what uh yeah.
Speaker 5: What was your first big purchase?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm. I do have a four Bronco, but I purchased that before the contract.
Speaker 5: Like, when you get a deal, I get that, you the eighty million, What are you about to say, let's fucking go get this?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, anything like uh but it was actually maybe the best answer. Yeah, what are you talking about it?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, he can legit, buy it.
Speaker 5: Just go get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah that I mean, there wasn't anything like super big. My my Bronco was pretty expensive. But other than that, it's just like little ship here and there where it's like, fuck it, it's sixty dollars eighty dollars like Amazon, Like I buy so much on Amazon, so.
Speaker 2: Many boxes, shopping priority on Uber Eats.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you buy a place in Miami Beach.
Speaker 7: I did. Yeah, that would be one. That would yeah, yeah, that would be one.
Speaker 5: So you got you got Indiana, Miami.
Speaker 7: Beach, that's it.
Speaker 5: Bahamas, No Cabo Cabo. Oh yeah, you're a big Cabo guy, right.
Speaker 7: I think I went to Cabo with h Taylor and then another one with my friends. It's a good time. It's good, a really good time with you. Yeah, we had a great time. Yeah that place, and well didn't show up either.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 2: He actually did bail on that, dude. Yeah, you were kind of supposed to go.
Speaker 5: Did I bail? I don't think.
Speaker 7: Was he supposed to go to BlackBerry with you? When I went with you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: And he bailed on and.
Speaker 5: Operates he tried. He just tries to get you to commit when he says it, and I'm not the most committal person.
Speaker 7: He's a very flip it that.
Speaker 5: I bailed, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I think you even tried to not come.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when we were going to.
Speaker 2: Cabo, was like, bro, you're here. He was staying in an airstream on the property we were staying at, just chilling, no way see nothing, just a box of chocolates and a bed, just taking and we would go get these workouts in and then just go hang out Johnny and the chickens. That was like the most fun you hear about pulla passed away?
Speaker 5: Who's pula?
Speaker 2: This guy named Johnny Uh, he owns property on the bluff in carlsbab or Encinita's and he has like the big house and then there's like two studio like small little sweets. He stays in one of the studios and we would stay in the house. And then he had this airstream that he just like had nothing cooked up to it or nothing, so Q, you see, like an extended stay right by yeah, the hotel by the Exos Carlos bat right and we met the Pro Bowl and we became boys. Loki Q thought it was a doucheback before. Yeah, we friends. Anyway, I was like, dude, just come stay, just come stay with us and hang out. And so he would just come and hang out and it'd be just me tailing and him.
Speaker 7: Yeah and when and when?
Speaker 5: So who's Pula?
Speaker 2: Pula's Johnny's dog. Poo is Johnny's dog. The dog would just bite things that had no teeth. It was an awesome dog.
Speaker 5: It's a good boy. All right. We interrupt this episode to bring you Lucy. Everywhere we go, we're switching out what are these called cans, canisters, whatever it is, it doesn't fucking matter. You need to go to Lucy Breakers Lucy dot Co slash Busting, and we have you a generous twenty percent off your first order. But Lucy pouches that we go up to uh twelve milligrams and strength. Right here, you're looking at the four milligram Lucy breakers. These Lucy breakers are my favorite. They have a uh uh. Each breaker contains a hydration caps that you crack open with your teeth right before tossing it in your lip. You throw it in, you bite it, you have a big burst, think of an orgasm in your mouth. It gets the nicotine there faster and more efficient. The capsule releases a burst of flavor, and the gas station pouches get the job done as well. But once you try Lucy, you won't want anything else in your pocket. Your boy was at fourth of July at the cornhole tournament dishing out Lucy left and right to the boys like hey, slapping out whatever container they had in their hand. Try this with throwing. If they got four milligram, eight miligram, twelve miligram, they got two milligram gum. All you gotta do is visit Lucy dot co slash busting and use promo code Busting to get twenty percent off your first order. If you subscribe, you get an extra fifteen percent off and free shipping as always Lucy products are only for adults of legal age and every order is age verified. Warning, this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. But your boy's favorite Lucy Breakers Espresso and the Lucy Mango pouches. Back to the episode, you thought Taylor is a douchebag?
Speaker 7: Yeah, why do you think that?
Speaker 2: Just go ahead so you can speak.
Speaker 7: For well, Taylor is a bit of a trailblazer, trendsetter, you know, very unlike other offensive linemen that I've been around, which like you guys would probably covered already, but just with all the posting on social media and stuff, and I was like, that's exactly what offensive linemen aren't supposed to be. So I just always assumed that Taylor was a douchebag. And then like I might have heard that he like spinning someone's face on it's like on the football field, that you that you actually heard that before my rookie year, I heard that happen to one of our rookie d ns.
Speaker 5: Oh what.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 5: Taylor's done it more than once because he's known for spinning on t J. Watts.
Speaker 2: What I'm known for for that? My one mark?
Speaker 7: What is it? A?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hol on Taylor. Taylor rookie.
Speaker 7: Uh that was a he said that, you know, he say, yeah, who knows?
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 7: You want to know his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know his name. But anyway, for the fifties number skinnier, long guy, love to spin, move, try top everyone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you know him, I know of him. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: I was super happy anytime he was going up against me. I don't think I spit on him though.
Speaker 7: Okay he could have lied, Yeah, but I could be lying.
Speaker 2: I know it right now. Yeah, I truly don't you think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, unless there's like video evidence of it, I'm gonna go ahead and say I did not do that.
Speaker 7: And then that's funny.
Speaker 5: He's gonna say TJ and somebody new comes into the fold.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is well, no is he? Yeah? So you thought I was a due specter I was spitting on people.
Speaker 7: No, not not not necessarily the spitch, just like being like kind of the opposite on social media of what like an offensive lineman, like is what I thought like it was supposed to be. So keep your head down at work, yeah yeah yeah. And then meeting Taylor at like the Pro Bowl and getting to hang out with him, like it's just impossible not to laugh and have a smile on your face around him. And then just like just like getting into your personal life and like asking you questions and stuff, and it's like so easy to become his friend. And what wasn't easy because like part of me is like I'm supposed to hate this guy, like I always thought he's a douche on social like blah blah blah, and then uh, you know, you just you just give in. You're just like, all right, this is my boy. Yuh So, yeah, yeah, Taylor is a great dude.
Speaker 5: Did feel good?
Speaker 2: That did feel nice. It was nice to roll up coaster.
Speaker 7: Of old Sour Patch kid. First they're sour, then they're sweet.
Speaker 2: No question, favorite candy too. I appreciate you saying that I do impose myself in people's lives the minute I decided we're going to become friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys both know that. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it wasn't that I hated FaceTime. I mean I do hate face time, but it was just like I don't really do face time. Your face himing me all the time.
Speaker 2: You already admit, ready to admit thirty minutes later that you actually were and I love the guy.
Speaker 5: No, dude, I'm and I love you guy. Breds are breads across the He's across show. I will tell you I'm and I love you.
Speaker 7: Guys in twenty eighteen, were you and I love you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like I've always been like a tell your brothers, You're always a little more.
Speaker 2: Prickly around the the public displays of affection.
Speaker 5: I'm not like a PDA guy or nothing.
Speaker 7: Well, when I see pictures of you with like the o ge teeth, that doesn't look like I love you, guys, But but well that's mile Now, It's like, that's and I love you.
Speaker 2: That's what I love you.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's when I made the switch. Maybe it was a teeth, which would have been when I met you.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, we're getting there. Three more hours in this podcast. We'll get that thing. Don Then did you think our video we did in Cabo would have gone as crazy as it did?
Speaker 7: That was nuts because we only did like, well it was two takes.
Speaker 2: Two or three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nasty bit come out of you, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we did have a couple of margarita's and yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: I don't remember who said to you let your bitch out and he did on one of them. Man, it was so awesome because that was when I always loved dub smash. Was that what it was, dub smash when you would voice over I was bagging a dub smash when it first came out like fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 5: This was I remember because when I went back on your Instagram way back in the day, your early ones.
Speaker 2: Was there, Yeah, I thought it was there were so awesome. But this video went crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah I did. We got a followed by Cardi B which is kind of cool. Didn't she d No, No she did?
Speaker 2: That is she wash away? They both put the glassy at the same time, same place.
Speaker 7: Watch Darylor, you do a much better job of like doing everything that that he does.
Speaker 2: We put the glass at the same time, you know, this is I love it.
Speaker 7: That's crazy watching it.
Speaker 2: No, No, we we like watched the video over and over and like I was like in the corner of the house like kind of like learning what who is that? Offset what he was doing? And then Q was just bobbing around the hot tub like knew his ship already, Like in two seconds. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do remember I called Corey Levin because I think maybe he did actually bail. Someone bailed on the trip, and I called Corey and I was like, bro, I know it's twenty four hours in advance, but if you want to come on this trip, it's gonna be a lot of fun, like we do a yearly Cobo trip. Blah blah blah. And core to this day still believes that should have been him in the video. He's still comments on it. But I do love that video so much as one of my favorite ever.
Speaker 7: That was a great trip.
Speaker 2: That house was great too. Yeah, the crew was also rented mopeds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you brought the moped into the crib. Yeah, like the uh, I want to what do you call the guys that were like working at the house. It's the best thing to call them, Yeah, the butlers, let's call him. That's the word I was thinking of, but I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 2: There was a butler named Aaron there though.
Speaker 7: But like Taylor of course became boys with the butler and like let him sit near the bonfire and like drink some of the booze and like have a good time. And we're getting to know him, but like, dude, he loved us. Like when we left, he was.
Speaker 2: Like this, yeah the bus he was so happy.
Speaker 7: Dude. No, no, no, he was sad, but he was like, but dude, you almost I think drove that moped into the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I did. But the thing about that that butler guy is he was so good. Like you would be in the pool and your drink would be let last sip and as you're putting down one, he had one one waiting for you exactly the way you wanted it.
Speaker 5: It was incredible customer service.
Speaker 2: Good people. Oh yeah, good people, good times.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's all I have on that.
Speaker 5: Should we do some segments, yeah, dude, I'm sure Mitch has some questions up for it's perfect for all the segments that we do. Yeah, because you watch the show, right every.
Speaker 7: Week, not every week.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure your girl watches the show, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she likes you guys. She'll have it on now and then, Like I walked in and she's like, I'm watching the bus boys. She's like, have fun with the bus boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she she canna be there tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Right, we have the dog with us, and uh got to see how he's feeling.
Speaker 2: I see the boys, Yeah, the old boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about a twisted question. This question is brought to.
Speaker 7: You by Twisted Tea.
Speaker 2: That is correct. It is refreshing, hard eyed team made with real brood tea and five percent alcohol, full of flavor and very refreshing. Twisted Tea goes down smooth. There's no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. Twist the tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day. It's a perfect alcohol slash beverage for game day, whether your tail get in the parking lot, watching at a bar, or watching with friends at home. Twisted Tea is there to turn up your game day. Keep it twisted. Grab a refreshing Twisted tea today. This question comes from Mitch Buye.
Speaker 9: Would you rather have the toilet clog every time you use it or never be able to use a public bathroom again?
Speaker 2: Toilet clog?
Speaker 5: Say that again?
Speaker 9: Would you rather have the toilet clog every time you use it or never be able to use a public bathroom ever?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 2: Telling about PPS too? Brother, you're a oh.
Speaker 5: You can't see you can't go pee? I guess not? No, Well, I mean you're the question guy. You gotta have the parameters.
Speaker 9: You either every time you poop it's clogging, or you're never allowed to poop in public ever.
Speaker 5: Again, I guess just clogging.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We have another one. Yeah, would you rather be able to ship or not ship?
Speaker 9: Would you rather have in the summer or no heat in the winter?
Speaker 2: No heat in the winter, no heat in the winter.
Speaker 5: Again, what's question?
Speaker 7: No a C in the summer or no heat in the winter.
Speaker 5: No heat in the winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think about bedtime bro hot, but about a hot room in the summertime. Yeah.
Speaker 6: We were at a bar watching the second game or the first game of the balls on Friday. To go in this place and it's just like you can't adjust and you're feeling horrible. And then we go like, can we turn the A C down? They go, it's been broke for a week and a half in the middle of June.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 6: Like, that's got to be prior to number one. You got to get someone in there fixing.
Speaker 7: It's true. J. P.
Speaker 2: Hovey coming to save the day. Somebody said this to me.
Speaker 5: It's good for y'all.
Speaker 9: Like if you were trapped on an island in the middle of nowhere and had no supplies. What three teammates would you pick to help you survive?
Speaker 2: It's gotta be teammates.
Speaker 5: Huh, three teammates, dude, honestly for you?
Speaker 7: Oh ship.
Speaker 5: Okayt Yeah, you know you can't just keep beating him down.
Speaker 7: You're gonna make him repeat it for you and be like, actually, motherfucker, say it again.
Speaker 5: What's the question? Off the already wauch the question?
Speaker 2: No, No, you're about to Taylor, No, what's the question?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, he makes that joke.
Speaker 9: That joke is on an island nowhere, you had no supplies. What three teammates or I get we'll do teammates?
Speaker 7: Would you pick? The hell if you survived?
Speaker 5: I heard you the first time. Don't redeat yourself.
Speaker 2: That at the point where you couldn't really speak to him anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 2: I know, does not suck. That's a funny joke to me, dude. Sometimes not jokes for everybody. Sometimes they're for yourself and you want to have it. You know what, I'm tired of getting bullied by this bus. I'm bringing it back and I'll be back tomorrow. So keep on your toes boys, especially you, Quentin better be ready. Yeah, okay, you know what three teammates you would choose to be on a deserted island with no supplies?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Some country motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm gonna go Trent Murphy, Adam Hayward, don't know who that is? And uh Zach Vigil, Zach Vigil and Matt I and iis or Colt McCoy take your pick. Well, yeah, I gotta, I got. You can't lose with any any of those friends.
Speaker 2: Three teammates. Yeah, yeah, he's he's for sure in there, but I need to more.
Speaker 5: Maybe Delaney, he's got a farm.
Speaker 2: He's got a farm, but you can't be wearing those kind of clothes or a live show also living on a farm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is we're talking about survival.
Speaker 2: I don't think Delaney's surviving. But justcause you live on property does not mean you can survive.
Speaker 5: Maybe I give him more credit than you do.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do. I think you do. We'll just prove that.
Speaker 5: But I believe in you, Delaney.
Speaker 2: I know that was a bum rushould have done that, Ben Jones, give me Traylon Burks. I think that's a good dish right there. Yeah, Arkansas guy loves to be outdoors. He showed up in boots and he's wide receiver. That boy can live on an island. And then I need a Vibes guy.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, that's important.
Speaker 2: You know who would probably bring in is Roosie. I think Rose is good. He's all about watching that show alone. He loves me eater. Okay, he's from Tahos so he understands the I think he would understand how to get things done. I would legit, sit back and just hope we all didn't die because I had. I would not bring anything to the table.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 7: I would say for me two offensive linemen Braden Smith and Danny Pinner. Danny Pinner big outdoorsman, fisherman. And then just like camping and hiking and shit. So I think that has a place some value. Brayden Smith big gardener and like if he's a big boy, if anything does happen, like I think the three of us will be able to like take on whatever comes at us, whether it's a bear, yeah, a bear or some type of animal. And and then Michael Pittman Good Vibes owns his own farm. Pittman farms and probably knows how to do some farming type ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems like a good squad.
Speaker 2: Seems like a great squad. If you're trapped in a mall, oh, please answer this question.
Speaker 5: You're trapped in a mall and they release either a gorilla that's on like he takes a shot of what's adrenaline? Yeah, or five black mambas shot up with adrenaline and it's just you and the animals in the mall. Which one are you surviving twenty four hours?
Speaker 7: To survive black mambas or snakes? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, very venomous, dangerous snakes mischievous?
Speaker 7: What did we shoot them up with some sort of adrenaline?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: They both haven't tend to kill. That's that's important.
Speaker 2: It is looking at that thing.
Speaker 7: Oh, bro, I am definitely I am definitely going mambas.
Speaker 2: You're taking the mambas.
Speaker 7: See how it's gorilla gorilla?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Wow, I'm just terrified of snakes, Like I feel like dying in hearing as your last.
Speaker 7: They're gonna well that would suck, getting like swallowed like that, Like like.
Speaker 5: If a gorilla gets you, like they're getting you in your adrenalins at its highest you're in straight fight or flight the entire time, like.
Speaker 7: You know you're yeah, but what if you want to survive? Bro, you're gonna survive a gorilla running around the mall swinging and ship. No, I feel like you have no choice hurt those mombas. I think you can outrun them.
Speaker 5: You see, I don't know man's and then.
Speaker 7: You're gonnacalators escalators just keep going up the escalator, down the escalator, like who knows they're smart enough to divide and conquer.
Speaker 2: There's father this boys. Yeah, one at each exit and then one for you to jump.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you might be able to kill the mambas.
Speaker 5: He hell kind of makes a decent point.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at the one of the gorilla with his back just standing up straight.
Speaker 8: Grillas, Man, that's what you guys think the girls are gonna be doing?
Speaker 5: The gorilla fuck alright, fair, fair, fair, fair.
Speaker 2: I'll stay by my response for the first time, the world are terrifying.
Speaker 5: Shout out over, shutout yeah yo wait.
Speaker 7: Also like the hissing over, like the noises of grilla Max. It's like absolute terror, Like the hiss like I might be able to go to sleep hearing like a st in the background, like the gorilla, like getting closer to you, like making the noises of gorilla.
Speaker 2: Max. You're not going to sleep.
Speaker 7: Well, you're not going to sleep, But I'm just saying it's more peaceful than.
Speaker 2: The I fully love my plan. Go to Auntie Annie's, hit the elevators, close the elevator doors, press the emergency, and just have the alarm going off for twenty four hours. My ears ring, but I'm alive.
Speaker 6: You're literally just calling the gorilla with the same with the snakes, like the.
Speaker 2: Fold that plan. I'll put you down and level and then while it's halfway, I'll hit the alarm so it stops right there so there's no one to open it.
Speaker 7: What of the elevator, huh.
Speaker 2: Swing, he's gonna get the duck's big ass gorilla.
Speaker 7: Hi, man, what if it's a uh, I'm chilling a glass elevator so we can see you as you're going up and down. That might be able to break through the glass.
Speaker 2: I know, but there's a there's always a staff. Elevator. Idiots, you need a staff. We're changing the rules. I mean, you're acting like we can get the whole mall. We have the whole mall to ourselves where there's staff elevators in the Green Hills Mall, second floor, far right. Swear we'll go there right after this, dude, we will go there right after this. Hit up, get out what the Starbucks is? Hit the escalator down, Walk all the way across before you turn left to keep going those bathrooms and in front and right before you turn to the bathrooms, there's an elevator. You're welcome, somebody. Hey, chat, take a video of that chat.
Speaker 7: Do we have a This is like a little bit of a hide and seek to like, do we have a chance to go, like find the good spot?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then it gets released.
Speaker 5: I think, so you get some time.
Speaker 7: So you get some time because I'm thinking like opposite sides, opposite sides of the mall.
Speaker 5: And then it's twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Starts sprint to ant. You know the gorilla is fucking coming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: There's people in there, sir.
Speaker 5: He loves And what if.
Speaker 7: You like find like fire a bunch of bananas are like some food for the girl. Yeah, just you become friends with the girl you use against him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, FaceTime the gorilla say I love you.
Speaker 7: FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Become boys, Yeah, go hunt down snakes. Together. Now you're winning on all lions. I like that, even though.
Speaker 5: We've alread asked that question before we have, but I figured cute, he'd be good, he'd be good. What that is?
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe there's a dispensary in them all. You just like be like, here you go, man, get them high. Yeah, okay, so you just take this angry gorilla like you're not yourself when you there, you go have some of this.
Speaker 2: That's I feel like you're great with hypotheticals. You're a big hypothetically. That's a big offensive line characteristic to have. He's playing the hypothetical game.
Speaker 5: Should we do shoutouts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Before we jump into shoutout, no free shout out. This segment is presented by Duke Cannon. It is the off season. Boys, That means it's time to elevate your game by working harder and smelling better. With our friends at Duke Cannon. Upgrade the Duke Cannon for a varsity level grooming routine. Duke Cannon, since our elite and their products are made from hard working dudes like yourself. This right here is my favorite bar of body soap, the Big American Bourbon Soap. It is an oak scent again. They have face routine stuff, they have lotions, they have everything you need to treat your masculinity the right way. And as always, the boys got a special code just for the Tier ones. Use code Tier one that is T I E R in the number one on Duke Cannon dot com for fifteen percent off your first order. Duke Cannon, Work Harder, Smell Better Now to shout out no free shout out? Do you know shout out no free shout out? Yeah, yeah, the small things in life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's just said, you know, yeah, yeah, I just so with you, Mitch.
Speaker 9: My birthday was this weekend on Friday, so shout out, no free shadowt just kind of having the date to yourself, and like, I'm not one who normally likes all the like a massive party or anything or needs to do something extravagant to just kind of having like a low key birthday. You see the people you want to see, You're around the people you want to be around with, and you can do whatever you want to do. So it out just having your birthday and being able to do what you want.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 6: Man, My shout out might come back and bite me in the ass. But the walls forced a Game three last night in the College World Series Championship. They play tonight, which will actually be yesterday. So I'm praying to God that Tony V has these boys dialed in. And so my shadow just goes to the walls working hard all year and to Tony V, a friend of the pod, So yeah, shout out the falls.
Speaker 1: My shout out no free shadowt goes to the walls in high school, middle school, elementary school, of those concrete walls. And I saw this on Twitter that you run your finger through.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, when you're walking across.
Speaker 1: I saw it and I was like, God, I missed that. I don't know the last time I've seen one of these walls other than school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God assure me there, you.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Yeah sure, pregame spews. I uh, I spewed this morning for no reason at all.
Speaker 7: What's that mean? Okay, I was.
Speaker 10: Brushing my teeth and I think I was on the tongue a little too long and I just bombed. But I like, I feel locked in today. I feel good after that throat. Yeah it's great. Yeah, I got pretty deep, very critical. Yeah, good breath, got it.
Speaker 7: Sum love the honesty and just like love your enthusiasm and happiness for throwing up this morning. Think you it's pretty cool man, those es you brought it. If I were to go to the school out, I think, uh, my shoutout and no free shoutout would be the one water fountain in the school that's like extra cold. Then it's got a good stream and like it's got that green on it. You know, it's like like the best tasting one.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by green?
Speaker 7: It might have like a little mold on. Yeah, it's been there. It's uh, it's stood the test of time and it's just always there for you when you need it the most, right after gym class, after h y basketball game, like whatever. But uh, i'd say my shout out, no free shoutout would be golf right now. Been getting into that for the last six weeks and just been like enjoying it, hating it, loving it, doing it with my friends and just having a good time, uh, being out in nature. And you know, whether it's a good round to bad round, you're just the sun's out, you're around nature, hanging out with the boys, having a good time. And you know who's got it better than us? You know, you just just just got a ten doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. You just go to ten. Having a great time doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I like that, especially the water fountain.
Speaker 2: I like the water founain one.
Speaker 7: Yeah what you got?
Speaker 5: Oh we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out. Birthday barbecues. I think there are such a It's such a low maintenance, cost effective, awesome way to have a birthday. Taylor's birthday is June twenty first. Her cousin Chase, his birthday is June twenty fifth. So this weekend we did a little, uh a little barbecue birthday at our grandparents house. And it was just you know, grilling meats, hanging out, throwing a pigskin around, just overall great vibes. And it was just it's easy.
Speaker 7: Man, who is on the grill.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna believe this. Tailoring's mom marinated the meats and I was joking about, hey, all grill, I'll grill, and they put my ass on the grill. They put me on there. But I definitely made somebody watch me the whole time because I got no funds. Yeah yeah, I had a good time. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I might have to get into that smoke in the meats game. I know you've been in that for a while.
Speaker 5: It's a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been going going back and forth, couson, I might get some tips and start diving in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rock that pellet grill a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get after that little trager piece. Let it have a little fun.
Speaker 5: I don't know who my shoutout is.
Speaker 2: That's you've had six people go I know.
Speaker 7: How many shoutouts do you think you've given on the bus?
Speaker 5: Too many? And just because I think of some and then I feel like they've already been used.
Speaker 2: Shout out are victory and beer game championship in the world.
Speaker 7: Yeah, speaking into existence.
Speaker 5: With my boy Brad in town. We were up till probably midnight last night reminiscing on some old stories. So I'll say, when your old friends come to town and you're staying up late, reminiscing on some old stories, having some laughs, having some hey do you fucking remember this? And then you kind of get sparked up like you forgot about the story and then it just takes you back to it. So yeah, that'll be my shoutout. Also, I know we've had it before, but AC's like it's getting fucking hot. It's hot. Part of me I hate the heat. I hate how hot it gets, and so I'm a big fan of getting in and getting in the AC.
Speaker 2: Yeah inside cat man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know your boy specifically movie theater ac.
Speaker 5: Yeah, going to the movie.
Speaker 1: In the summer. That's shout out.
Speaker 5: You almost have the dress to go to the to the movie, yeah, little hoodie arm Yeah, like, maybe I'll wear some sweatpants, get a little cozy in there because you know it's gonna be cold.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I might maybe just bring it with you just in case. Yeah, maybe you're not wearing.
Speaker 2: Just in case, hoodie. Shout out to justin casey, Yeah, just in case.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot.
Speaker 5: That was awesome.
Speaker 2: Do we have Oh we had tiar talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we've been we've been excited about this.
Speaker 2: One tier talk today, Ladies and Gentlemen, is going to be fruits. Q. I know you're a huge listener to the pop but I'm gonnaell you any what. You're gonna start at three, paint us a picture of why you like that fruit and slowly go up to your one. We're gonna take all menso and.
Speaker 5: Make sure you just don't miss a couple start us off, Well, no, you went last on the shout out.
Speaker 7: Go ahead you, I'll go. Um, I'm gonna go Tier three coconut.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 7: I've been on a real uh coconut water, free shadow, no free shadow, whatever, harmless harvest coconut water. We have that at the facility, been dominating those. I love that. And then I just love coconut in general. I think it's great to have in a smoothie, great to have as a dessert. It's got a lot of different functions. So that's Tier three. Do I go to tier two?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: Tier two, I'm gonna go, Well, this is tough, This is tough, but I think I'm gonna go. This might sound stupid, but it's not stupid to me. Limes, Yeah, dude, I mean a lot of versatility. Again, you can put it in your water for flavor, you could put it, squeeze it on top of food for tacos, chimmy cherry sauce. A lot of functions there. And then uh, I think limes have other functions, uh for like gardening and keeping insects. Way, but whatever. And then number one, I'm just going straight off of taste. My favorite uh fruit to eat is pineapple.
Speaker 2: Tropical?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The first.
Speaker 5: My word is interesting.
Speaker 7: We have thetical. This is one word to.
Speaker 2: Describe how you feel about yours, about your tear talk boys.
Speaker 10: Oh, we're going at creative.
Speaker 7: Beachy.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 7: He's the same as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bottom heavy.
Speaker 7: This bottom heavy one work hyphen.
Speaker 5: Hyphenated. That was interesting. I like what was throwing me off about it, too, is you're picking some fruits that have variety, they have versatility. Yeah, And that kind of threw me because coconut. I do love some coconut, like in the slushies, bro, the tiger Blood, some coconut going into the Tiger Blood slushy in the bays, those drinks the b A I coconuts, my favorite drink is the best one, Like, it's my favorite. It might be my favorite drink right now. So that's where you kind of threw me.
Speaker 7: Fuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's complimentary fruit, bro.
Speaker 2: I think like coconuts kind of like the celery of the fruit. It helps out the us in every situation. But you're not gonna just grab a piece of cocon and eat it.
Speaker 5: No, celery sucks, bro, Celery sucks.
Speaker 7: Right, it also has its function, you know, That's.
Speaker 5: All we need to hear.
Speaker 7: That's exactly for texture and food gives a nice crunch. I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 2: What about after having some hot wings and you see the cellar in the side, you dip that thing in ranch?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I never do that, brother, crush all the wings. Man, I don't even bring that salary. Don't even you don't touch the celery on the no salary, no rya.
Speaker 5: I'm having a hard time. I'm having a hard time with this one. Boys. Man, I don't think peaches. Peaches don't make my list, bro and juicy peaches, man, I don't think they make my list. My honorable mention is gonna go to these cute little bastards. They're called clementines. Yeah, they're good little mini oranges. Heal it off and they have a nice sweetness. They have a nice burst in your mouth when you bite down on them. So my honorable mention is gonna go to the clementine, the cute little bastards. My tier three. And you change the game on me with this one because you did coconut, because peaches was gonna be my tier three, but my tier three is actually gonna be banana now because I think the versatility with banana like peanut butter and banana like in smooth these chocolate banana eating bananas. I'm gonna go Tier three banana my tier two. There's gonna be your top dog. Pineapple. The juiciness and sweetness of a pineapple, man, you just it's tough to beat, and it's only beaten by one dominating fruit in my opinion, like the alpha fruit, which is the watermelon. Talk about versatility there with flavors and the sour patch kids, and you get the watermelon, sour patch ones, the jolly rancher, watermelon. Anything just dominates the game. And I love, I love just eating when somebody slices up a watermelon or it comes what is it pre chopped, just cold watermelon on a hot summer day. Holy fuck. And that's gonna round out my tiar talk.
Speaker 2: Thoughtful.
Speaker 5: Thank you Clementines, juicy, solid, incredible, Thank you, Jack deceived. I tell JP the peach was I'm like, damn that argument for best fruit. I saw that list.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, man, Clementine, Clementine, get the autoable bench it over.
Speaker 5: You're right, You're not wrong about that. I just fat. Clementines never really get their place. They never really get their shout out their moment, and I do think they're a nice They're a nice little fruit snack.
Speaker 2: Is a nice little fruit snack. Monortal mention is going to go to peach, I think, especially this time of the year. The old peach truck is out there in Nashville, Tennessee, and you see it and you almost slam on your damn breaks when you go get yourself a box of those things. Go through about a dozen of those in one day. I enjoy how juicy a peach is. The reason why I didn't make my list is how messy it is. But it's gonna be very contradictory when I get up to my top.
Speaker 1: My top slot the emoji to peach emoji, the emoji two.
Speaker 2: My Tier three is water Every the thing will said about watermelon is incredible. The versatility of watermelon. You can't beat it. A hot summer day, have it there in a bowl, everyone's chomping away at it. You put some of that seasoning salt on there, you put some tahen, you throw that on top of it. It just really is a refreshing, satisfying fruit. It is incredible. My tier too, is gonna go to the always reliable pineapple. We've all been to a party and in that party they put out.
Speaker 7: A fruit dish.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing to go in that fruit dish? When there's the melon, the canalope, and the pineapple, it's always the pineapple, and you're low key racing to get there because no one really wants to deal with that melon and candalope very much. People do that when we got a couple hours in the party, Like I got it from a snack on something, I might as well just grab this. But really it's the pineapple that sets apart from everything else. It reminds me of sandy beaches and mey, it's me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside when I am taking down that pineapple. My number one, it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna go to the kiwi, I think number one.
Speaker 2: You take the time to intentionally shave off that hair of a kiwi, get the thing all good and right, chop that thing up the way you want it. The only thing bad about it is you're gonna wish you want to add more. It is so damn delicious. Even the seeds to have like they're just big enough to add texture to that gushy delicious moisture of Kiwi. That's when you're talking.
Speaker 5: Insane fire.
Speaker 7: And I don't think I gave a word for Willis.
Speaker 5: Was what was your word for mine?
Speaker 7: I think it's great, but also oh, I'll say, uh, fundamentally fundamental, I see, can do it fruitful?
Speaker 10: Not a whole lot there, yeesh, yeah.
Speaker 5: I expected that from it, just tropical ish m hmm.
Speaker 2: The Kiwi threw me bro I think kis are so good.
Speaker 5: I never want something thinking like, oh, we ran out, Like I can't run out of this ki I need more of it.
Speaker 2: To me. It's a pleasant surprise when you open up the fridge and you see and you're like, I got some time. I'm gonna take care of this and enjoy this whole tasty treat. It's the closest thing to candy in my opinion. When it comes to the fruits.
Speaker 7: Do you know what the best season is for Kiwi's February? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't know either.
Speaker 2: I thought it was throw you asked.
Speaker 7: And I need to have one. It's been October through May, so I was February. It's right in the middle of the boy.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's peak Kwie season. Kiwi's man, you don't mess with though. I'm gonna get you on tomorrow before the games.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be like them and they'll be there'll be I'll be. Oh, it's a solid little fruit. But never mind, like craving Kiwi, that is so good, little furry pubes on the on the skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you JP. I feel like you and I we eat together quite a bit. Yeah, we we. I think our mouths are similar.
Speaker 5: Mm true Kiwi peaches celery. Yeah, I mean yeah, you guys do have some commonalities.
Speaker 2: Okay, we think boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got anything else with Q? Any questions from the back because I have one more? Oh wait, though, do you guys have any Now that you're a veteran, do you keep up with things like the top one hundreds?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Like you were a couple of years ago. I think you were top thirty. Last year you were nowhere? You were nowhere on the list? Is that something you like watching? You almost just store in the back of your memory like they get that kind of gives an extra up on your shoulder.
Speaker 7: Nom, It's not like a part of my why, like why I play the game, like be on the top one hundred list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you ever catch yourself thinking about those things? And then obviously I haven't quickly remind yourself like, oh, don't get caughtup in this bullshit.
Speaker 7: Now I don't. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Impressive, mm hmm, I feel like I would think about that.
Speaker 2: You don't think to yourself when you see the number there, you're like, damn, well, what do why they put this person over me?
Speaker 7: I didn't even well, I knew I wasn't gonna make it a last year, so I didn't even watch. So I have no idea what that list even looks like. Just focused on myself and like improving myself, you know.
Speaker 2: Self improvement. Yeah, well, polished, politically correct answer. You can tell you've been in the media rooms a little bit.
Speaker 5: The one year you got second team All Pro where you jaded about not getting first.
Speaker 2: No, who got it over you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: I think Potonio good ball player? Great? Yeah, good, great ball player.
Speaker 5: That's all I had.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, thank you so much for joining us and bustle with the boys. Please don't forget to subscribe, unsubscribe, resubscribe and rate five stars. Big hugs, tiny kisses you watching ship.
Speaker 5: No, no,