Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: What's of y'all?
Speaker 3: It's Best Bits time.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited you guys are joining me this weekend.
Speaker 5: We've got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: But before we dive in, Part one and Part three are up this weekend with Amy. We talked about the weirdest way we've made friends, We had cat stories to share about her cat Maggie and my cat Hazel, and we even shared the most controversial things we did in twenty twenty three. We answered some listener questions like what Amy plans to do for Christmas and the best advice for those that are considering adoption. So just really great stuff over there with Amy. But now it's time we're diving in of the best segments on The Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: So a Lunchbox wanted to.
Speaker 4: Back out of hosting a charity event because apparently he doesn't read his emails. That is what I learned her in this segment, because the whole time Lunchbox and I were co hosting this event together and he came on like, I'm not co hosting. We were on the email together the whole time. So once what you're about to hear, and he did not back out. We did do the charity event together. But make sure you listen to the show next week because I'm sure I will have many stories to share.
Speaker 6: Number seven much Fox, what's the event that you're hosting.
Speaker 3: Is for Folds of Honor?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we worked them a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we worked with them a lot. I've played yeah, yeah, softball game. I mean, I've done it all. And they asked me, I've.
Speaker 6: Done it all. You did one softball game multiple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done multiple multiple, Yeah, multiple appearances at the softball game for him once a year. And so they're having some other event and they asked me if I would m see it. They're like, dude, we love you at the softball game. It'd be great to have you. And I'm like, yeah, dude, I'm in. I will m see your event. I will be the star. I will work that stage. I'll work the crowd. I will raise you a.
Speaker 6: Lot of what you think when someone says we you m see our charity event, I'm in. I'm gonna be the star. I'm gonna work. It's about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, Like I'm there to put on a show to get people involved to interact and so I'm all in it and I'm like going through everything. Boom, this is like a month ago, two months ago, they asked me. All of a sudden, I get an email like two weeks ago, a week ago says, hey, do you have a headshot that we can use to announce the people that are M seeing? And I'm like people and I and I'm like what And I scroll back up and I look and they've added Morgan to the stupid email to.
Speaker 6: Get the headshot to them from you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, so they said, now Morgan is m seeing with me like they did the old ropodope where they they they lured me in like I was the only one, and now they're adding Morgan. And so now I'm like, either I got to back out and Morgan's got to back out.
Speaker 6: Why why not do it together? I thought you did it for a good reason, like.
Speaker 3: Well, I was doing it for the charity, but also like I want people to see me up there, like work in the stage and owning it. I don't need help, like I don't need a co MC like is she my sideline asked wet time.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what I.
Speaker 4: Don't know why he's we literally got emailed, not at.
Speaker 3: The same time, but she wasn't on my email, Davis freaking out in there.
Speaker 8: God, yes she was.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty positive.
Speaker 9: This also goes back into when Eddie got that trip to our Land that we talked about a while ago. Lunchbox has sent him an email asking him which holiday he wants to go on Thanksgiving, our Christmas.
Speaker 6: He never responded.
Speaker 8: It's always his fault for.
Speaker 6: Not reading his email, and in this case, he didn't read email the bullshits. When it was happening, he was like, oh my god, this is another example of it.
Speaker 8: He's on the email.
Speaker 6: So you thought you were doing it by yourself, So let's just let's just walk down the show together. You thought you did it by yourself, Dot, I was doing it by myself. For you for saying yes, yes, I was like, I'm in you know what I mean, helping people out. You know that's why he said you're because you want to be the star. Yes, and I think too, you can do both at the same time. Absolutely ding ding ding, And you can use this and do this and maybe do it again next year. Find others. Yeah, next thing, you know in your heat star.
Speaker 3: If someone's there and they're like, man, that dude crush the MC and hear this event. We're having an event. We want him to, you know, do our event. Boom leads to this, leads that boom, next thing. I'm on prices right, boom.
Speaker 6: Love it now that that part of it this boom however, But now, but if you're doing it for a good cause, why does it matter? You can still be a star. But if you're differ a good cause, why does a meta morgange with you? Or who's with you?
Speaker 3: Because if they're like, oh, he can't carry the load on it by himself.
Speaker 6: No one's gonna think that they had to get a different co host because you couldn't carry a load.
Speaker 3: Oh, people in the crowd probably have been looking down like, oh, they needed two MC's. Usually I go to events, there's only one.
Speaker 6: I've co hosted many shows together. TV shows. You think they go that guy can't handle it. No, they get someone else who can that people in the crowd can like relate to, like that has a bit different of a texture.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I just looked at it. I was like, man, they're trying to demote me. And so I was like, well, you wanted to demote me. I'll just quit a boy for a good cause. No, it is a good cause. I mean like what like look at Brian Dunkleman, for example.
Speaker 6: Who's that he was an American at he quit? Though? He quit? Yeah, they started off as a double. So I don't understand your part.
Speaker 10: You're do you think maybe he quit because people thought like, oh, he couldn't handle the load by himself.
Speaker 3: He was like, man, I'm bigger than this, like I don't need to be co hosting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then what happened. That's a great anoma. Exactly what happened, douncle.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't think about my analogy that I was going with, like he thought, whatever.
Speaker 6: Happened, he's still around. Okay, Yeah, I mean you know I'm making he acknowledged, No, he acknowledgy made a mistake. So here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna do the event.
Speaker 3: We are So you would say, don't back out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm saying don't back out. Morgan, did you know Lunchboxes always gonna be your co host? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I knew it the whole time because I actually read my emails.
Speaker 6: And it was in the email. Both of you he just didn't see it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also if if there if one of us has to back out for your sake, they would probably push you out because I actually helped.
Speaker 2: Them write the script.
Speaker 6: Oh you did?
Speaker 3: Yes, excuse me, you heard her. They didn't ask for my input.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're not really good at that.
Speaker 6: So they said they emailed you.
Speaker 3: What do you mean I'm not good at Have you ever seen me write a script?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Exactly, how do you know?
Speaker 6: Okay, good luck, let us know after how it goes. But you're in. You're staying in, Morgan, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two Abby shared a really big update going on in her dating life. She has seen somebody and she talked all about it and what's been going on and why she's excited to share. So that's what you're about to hear right now. Is our phone screener, Abby and a potential new man.
Speaker 6: Number six. Okay, So Abby is a producer on the show. She answers the phones. She is beloved by everybody here, a really great attitude, great worker, just the best. So just trouble in her dating life, right Abby?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have in the past.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you had a boyfriend pretty recently long distance.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was in Kansas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that didn't work, did not. So here we are and now you're dating again.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 6: So you have a rule about first dates.
Speaker 5: That rule is what no longer than an hour?
Speaker 6: And why is that the rule?
Speaker 11: Well, like in the past, remember I was having like five hour dates or whatever and then telling my entire story and that was probably scaring him off.
Speaker 6: And we were like, yeah, like Abby, just chill a little bit, relax, like you're running full both through the red blanket, you know. So you went on a.
Speaker 5: Date recently, yeah, about a month ago.
Speaker 6: And how did you meet the guy online?
Speaker 11: So I got back on the dating apps and this was the first guy I talked to, and I was like, okay, sure, okay.
Speaker 6: So you say she falls for every dude, Yeah, I mean, dude, did you hear what she said?
Speaker 3: She broke up with her dude, she's heartbroken, gets back her map, that's what everybody. The first guy she talked to, she's like, yeah, I'm ready to.
Speaker 6: Go, ready to go on a date. She didn't say the first guy you saw, No, it was what's the first guy you saw? No?
Speaker 5: I mean I swiped many times, but I.
Speaker 3: Oh, no one else swiped. So it was the first person that mattered with you.
Speaker 6: No, so abby. You made you go on a date. And then does he suggest where you go?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 11: Well he was like where do you want to go? And then I gave three options and he was like, I'll pick without knowing any of him, Like he didn't know any of the places.
Speaker 6: Why did he ask you to suggest where to go?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's kind of bizarre, just.
Speaker 11: To see if I had any place I you know, got in mind felt safe.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, so you give them these three places, he picks one you go. What kind of place? Is it?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 6: A restaurant?
Speaker 5: Yeah, restaurant.
Speaker 6: What time a day do you go?
Speaker 5: It was a Friday. It was six pm.
Speaker 6: Dinner on a Friday. That's a big time.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know.
Speaker 11: Usually I'm like coffee first, So I don't know. That was the only time that was available for both of us.
Speaker 6: And what attracted you to him? Like he was the gar.
Speaker 11: He was very like intentional. Other times you're talking to guys and they're just like, oh we should hang out or you know, I'm busy now, but maybe next week, maybe this but he was like, hey, do you want to like let's go out this week? Does this time work?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: So he made it very like clear, and it was easy for.
Speaker 6: Me to say, Yes, were a little nervous. Did you get dressed up? Were you looking pretty?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was very nervous.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I didn't want to like take it too serious and like put too much pressure on it.
Speaker 6: You get there, and does he look like what the picture looked like? Yes, as tall as you imagined?
Speaker 5: Uh huh, Like he wasn't lying about his height.
Speaker 6: How tall?
Speaker 8: Was he?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 6: Good? So you get there and how's it the first ten to fifteen minutes? How's it going?
Speaker 5: It was great?
Speaker 11: So actually the first place we planned, he went into it and he was like they wouldn't let us in. They were like, oh, we're full for the night, but there were so many empty tables and I was like, Okay, this isn't a good sign. So it's like, let's just go to the pizza place next door, you know, And it was just super casual.
Speaker 5: We grabbed a drink.
Speaker 6: Do you count the time missed as part of the hour, Like if you're walking around like, oh, can't go here, can't go there? But you are spending that time kind of together. Does that count in the hour?
Speaker 5: It should? But it did not. Oh okay, go yeah, we went to the next place, just had a beer. About an hour went by, okay.
Speaker 6: And then it's time to go hours up. You're now holding steady, So what do you say? At the one hour mark?
Speaker 11: I was like, do you want to go to another place? And we like walked a few bars down. We were like, oh, this place looks fun. So then we went in there.
Speaker 6: Great. Sometimes if a date goes we you go get ice cream or you go to another place. So at what point if an hours are cut off, how much did you give yourself before you cut it off? Finally it was.
Speaker 5: About five hours. Oh my god, it's a third place.
Speaker 7: I mean wait, so hold on. So the first place, she's like, do you want to go to another place? So when y'all are at the second place, who who initiates going to.
Speaker 2: The third place?
Speaker 6: Him?
Speaker 2: Are you both of us?
Speaker 11: That's why were it's so fun because we're both very just like.
Speaker 5: Spontaneous.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys should get married.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, everybody ever take a breath and asked Abby, I want you to feel safe in this conversation.
Speaker 10: You're not.
Speaker 7: No, you're not fostering in the other instances when you went long that didn't go well, that you decided we can't go along anymore, especially early.
Speaker 6: Did you feel like those were going well too?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but not as good as this. Okay, this was just way different.
Speaker 6: But did you think those others are way different at the time too? Probably everyone is way different. I'm glad you had fun. I think you should do whatever makes you feel good. I would just encourage you that if you do set some sort of rule based on your past behaviors, that you at least stick kind of by it.
Speaker 11: Yes, but remember what happened last time is they weren't calling me back. They were bailing last minute for a second date. And that hasn't happened.
Speaker 6: Has he called you back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been out a lot. That was a month ago.
Speaker 6: This is how many times have you been out?
Speaker 5: Like ten times time?
Speaker 6: Wow, it's serious.
Speaker 11: Well we're in that that, you know what not what are we But we've had that talk. But we want to go slow, so not yet.
Speaker 3: No, you're not You're not going slow.
Speaker 6: There is no sent ten times in a month. Wait, you don't know that times.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Abby to find going slow when it's ten times in a month.
Speaker 3: And five hour first day? She has no break?
Speaker 6: Is it that he still wants she koolaid Man's into the stuff.
Speaker 7: So right now, technically you could go on a date with another guy and you don't need to let him know.
Speaker 11: I would feel weird at this point, honestly would he. He has told me that he is not seeing anybody else.
Speaker 6: Okay, there you go there exclusive, So then you guys are together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're taking it slow.
Speaker 3: Yes, have you guys been the night of the Shither's house.
Speaker 2: That's not our business.
Speaker 6: She can tell us it's not our business.
Speaker 3: She just laughed and she got awkwards.
Speaker 6: She said, no, we have not did that first five hour date. Did you kiss him? Yes?
Speaker 5: No I did not, just a hug.
Speaker 6: Well, taking it slow, guys, yep, none of this is slow. She's like, we're taking it, but none of this is slow. Is our first day, the ten days? It's good. I'm glad you're doing. I think should live life for the fullest. All I'm saying is you've had very negative experiences living the same exact way, but you can't expect different results if you're doing everything the exact same way.
Speaker 2: This is different though, because there I hope it is Christmas.
Speaker 3: Christmas? Are you going to his place? He going to yours?
Speaker 5: That's not gonna happen. I'm going to Kansas with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 7: So when you had the first day on a Friday night, how long did it take before the second date happened?
Speaker 3: No, Saturday, I mean they go slow.
Speaker 5: Let's see that was a Friday. I think it was Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 7: So I'm trying to figure out where the ten, howiver're fitting in ten in a month because there's four weekends.
Speaker 2: She works a lot.
Speaker 11: It's mainly on weekends, maybe like once a week. Because I do work. I don't have time to do a five hour day on a two.
Speaker 6: Dates a weekend plus one week. Good for you. Here's all I'm going to say is I'm rooting for you. I think you are a plus in every way you know that area, and I hope this works out.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: This is very consistent with your past practices. So if anything, this is gonna work a or this is gonna be another learning example where you really do have to go. Okay, now I'm gonna have to draw this line, because I've realized this is not working. How I do it?
Speaker 2: Does he listen to the show?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Does he know that you might potentially talk about this sort of stuff on air?
Speaker 11: She didn't say anything about him, but no one knows who he could be or anything about it.
Speaker 5: It is not I will say that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you guys follow each other on social media?
Speaker 2: Now, don't say that.
Speaker 6: Don't do that because then people are gonna go find it.
Speaker 5: Don't do that if he's not on Instagram.
Speaker 6: Good boom done? Okay, Abby, good luck. I hope it works out.
Speaker 5: Thanks. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: No, you're always excited. Every you are always excited.
Speaker 6: Why not be excited the amen? I wish that I had a little more of your spirit and a little less.
Speaker 2: What was the exact thing y'all met through?
Speaker 5: Or on or hinge?
Speaker 6: Okay, solid one?
Speaker 3: Same one? You met the last guy?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Yes, that was Kansas, though like distance just was not.
Speaker 2: Hinge seems to be a good one.
Speaker 3: It's the best, Abby.
Speaker 6: What type of work does he do? Entertainment numbers more.
Speaker 5: Like business side of things, not entertainment numbers.
Speaker 6: Say numbers. We'll call them mister numbers. Is the facial hair yeah, okay, wow six.
Speaker 8: One facial hair.
Speaker 5: I see I have given too much information.
Speaker 2: Was he aware of what?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 2: Does he understand what you do?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? When I first he doesn't listen.
Speaker 16: Like seeak English kind of understood like.
Speaker 7: If you're interested in a and I get it because Bobby, when you married Caitlin, she learned what you did.
Speaker 2: She didn't know, she didn't know herself into it.
Speaker 7: Exactly, and she didn't really listen to try to figure out that wasn't her thing.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I she still doesn't listen.
Speaker 6: You hear it was funny.
Speaker 2: I'm aware.
Speaker 7: But it's just like when you're getting to know someone and they live in the same town, it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh he lives here, yes, oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 7: Assuming and you have a way where every day you could kind of learn more about them by listening, like would you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. He's tough though, because she's on the air maybe once maybe once a day. It'd be tough to catch that. Were you I my ear?
Speaker 5: Well, but something happened on the third day, so wait what.
Speaker 11: It just made it strange like we were out and I had two separate people like freak out. I don't know why, but they're like, are you Abby from Bobby Bone Show?
Speaker 6: And no, let her talk, don't get jealous.
Speaker 5: No, like, no, I'm just saying, so that did happen. And I was like, because we were doing karaoke animar okay.
Speaker 6: That's funny. She's like showing.
Speaker 5: I don't know, and it just he was like, what's happening? Like who are you?
Speaker 11: Because I was like, I work in radio, like behind the scenes producer, and that was just kind of.
Speaker 6: And so people came up were like, which, that never.
Speaker 5: Happens to me.
Speaker 11: I never So the fact that it would with him, I'm like, what are the odds does that happen with a guy?
Speaker 2: Does he know you have a song ol about your ex?
Speaker 6: No? I mean, oh, oh he does.
Speaker 5: You're saying it.
Speaker 8: You sent him the song Abby? How did that work?
Speaker 3: He says? Funny, So basically your Taylor Swift. I mean, you're the guy a month and you write a song.
Speaker 5: No, no, he didn't say that. He's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he got a Barney six to one.
Speaker 13: Okay anyway, deep yeah, still name of Joe Luck, Thank you, Abby, thank you.
Speaker 6: Let us we'll check back in in a couple of weeks. I hope it goes great. Thank you for sharing that with us. Yeah, I know it's hard to come on and share because in the past you've shared and thinks haven't gone well, and it sucks to come on and give the update whenever it doesn't work out. So thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Any NASCAR fans out there are gonna love this one. Ryan Blaney stopped by our show. Yes, that NASCAR champion. He came in to talk all about racing car rex that he's been in, being on fire and if any of the guys that are racecar drivers couldn't actually change their own tire in real life, you know, like not on a racetrack.
Speaker 5: So it was a really good interview.
Speaker 4: At Morgan number one, who was the original of the Morgan and Morgan Morgan number one and I that's why I have a nicknamed Morgan number two. She came back in because she's a huge NASCAR fan, so she also asked some like super fan type questions along with Bobby. But NASCAR fans, start your engines. This is the interview with Ryan Blaney number five.
Speaker 1: So Bobby Bones Show interviews.
Speaker 6: In case you didn't know his name, is Ryan Blaney, the twenty twenty three NASCAR Cup Series champion. He's got ten NASCAR Cup Series wins. He competes with the iconic team Penske. So just like to show pun Stars. Whenever he doesn't know anything about a Star Wars sword, he brings in a Star Wars expert. Yeah yeah, Or he doesn't know how the washer and dryer machine works, so he brings in the washer and driver. You know, historian. I brought in Morgan number one, who loves Nascar. That's smart, thank you. She's ponnd Stars. So Ryan Blaney is here, the driver, the number twelve Ford Mustang. Let's go on the Bobby Bone Show now, Ryan, it's good to meet you. When you walked in, you did not have a mustache.
Speaker 17: Yeah, my whole beard mustache hair got taken care of like two days ago. Unfortunately, what was the story behind it. They enjoyed me being a little bit more clean shaven.
Speaker 6: Like the Yankees. They're like the Yankees.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah, I get away with it in the playoffs, like I had a playoff beard and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But I figured for this we should we should shave it off. This is Morgan. So Morgan is one of my dearest friends. We work together. She's also a massive NASCAR fan. Okay, I'm gonna ask some really unintelligent questions, not purposefully, but I know they'll come off as that, so please forgive me. And then Morgan's here to ask the intelligent questions. So I want to ask about numbers on cars. So you drive the number twelve Ford Mustang? Yeah? Is it like jerseys where let's say you get into the league and Cam Newton wants this number and he's like, you know what, Jimmy Clauson, I want number two and Jimmy clas I ain't giving you num or two? Do you have to pick from the numbers available? And what if you want a number that already exists on a car.
Speaker 17: That's a good question. So the teams own the numbers, so like, Wow, Roger Penske, my owner, he owns the twelve, the two and the twenty two.
Speaker 6: It's like an auction number two.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's like, I mean, it's something that's been established for a long time.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 17: Like, and they trademark the numbers and stuff like that. They won't have sixty nine unfortunately.
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think that you can.
Speaker 8: Buy that one bones.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine you could? I'm out there on my low car, you could go, you could?
Speaker 17: I think you should be the number sixty nine when we come back here next year.
Speaker 6: Are Yeah? Okay, Morgan, let's do some intelligent questions now, Morgan number one here with Ryan Blaney.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're intelligent, but I kind of just want to be nosy. Are there any drivers in cup that you think would actually struggle to change their own tire if they got a flat on the inner state?
Speaker 6: No? I don't. That's pretty basic that they.
Speaker 4: Call triple A and they just wouldn't deal with it. Denny is Denny Is calling triple A?
Speaker 6: Is he classic? You think so?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could see that. Maybe.
Speaker 17: I think ninety five percent of us could do it, no problem, Okay, I think most of us though, doing to wait for Triple A for like three hours.
Speaker 5: Your scanner audio is always really.
Speaker 6: Fun to listen. Always between Oh she was listening to the scanner audio.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, here's the thing, right, it's not just his though, Like I.
Speaker 6: Let not explained everybody what I hear. We're in DC. I'm doing a show at Warner Theater, and I'm going on in like twenty five minutes. Great night, and Morgan's got her headphones in. I'm thinking, I listen to some old jokes. I did you know I'm about to go on stage and be funny. And I look at her computer and there's racing them.
Speaker 8: What do you watch?
Speaker 6: It goes, well, I'm gonna watch. I'm listening to the scanner audio of them talking to each other.
Speaker 5: It was the championship.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're getting down to the final four, and I would you know, I've seen your show a few times, so, but.
Speaker 6: That's true, she has seen it. Yes, the scanner audio sounds pretty intense, though it can't get intense. Yeah, I love they release it. They should do football too.
Speaker 2: Yeah they did mic people up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love the hot mic, like the nice scan the scanners like they're talking to each other. He's talking to his team. Do you know that too? All the time You're like, I listen, I guess some stuff to say, but they may.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, I mean there's a so like on our scanners radios, there's three people, right, So there's a driver with the radio crew chief and like a spoder with the radio. So there's only three people you're gonna hear. But yeah, we have buttons on our steering whel that we can talk. And yeah, it's just a live mic. Anyone can listen to it.
Speaker 4: Does your girlfriend ever get to like pop in and give you encouragement like a baby you got it?
Speaker 6: No, no, she doesn't. She doesn't. An impression of somebody. But you sound exactly like you. She literally sounded no different than herself. You gotta babe, you got it an impression.
Speaker 4: I feel like you've been in the background of people's fights. I see you in videos just trying to like get out of the way, but you're lively on the scanner, you and Ross. I don't know if we have those clips. You all had your moment. You have the championship race, and I don't know if that's like real beef that goes into the next season or not. But I'm advocating right now for you to get into a fist fight.
Speaker 6: Let me you are, let me hear this, Let me hear this. Go ahead, right.
Speaker 1: I hate him on purpose?
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, yes, I hate him on purpose. He blocked me on purpose ten times. That's not in the car, No, that was the media center. Yeah, got it. I was like, man, those scanter sound goody No, I uh for me personally.
Speaker 17: The thing with he and I was fine, like it was more of just a racing thing and it's in the in the moment type stuff, like I don't really ever hold grudges.
Speaker 6: This is something like super egregious. I don't know, maybe you're like everybody like, like, I was just doing a little little recon with some people I know that are inside. They were like, nobody loves Ryan. No, that's like, give me something. They were like, no, dude, seriously, everybody loves Ryan. And I was like, great, well that's nice. That's good. That's gifts to that's super cool. What's this sis your helmet? So we make little many replica helmets. That's cool. My head is way too large anyway for a normal helmet. This is really cool.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we brought and then we brought you a Champ T shirt too, so figure we bring you some gifts.
Speaker 6: Well, we really appreciate your time. I'm taking taking away this Legano helmet.
Speaker 8: And they're on the same team.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, you can keep that one. I know I've seen fist lights within teams.
Speaker 17: That's true, and I should have brought a big one to well, well.
Speaker 6: This will be the placeholder. Then you send a big one, change it out there we go. Yeah, great to meet you. Thank you. You're as equally as awesome as everybody said Morgan.
Speaker 4: Anything you want to say, you know, just keep doing you and I hope you get a second championship next year.
Speaker 6: Thank you another one. If people recognize you and be like what up, chap, and this is yeah, like awesome things. Sometimes I changed my look up a lot though, yeah, tell you walk it here faces. I changed my look up too much, but yeah, yeah, it's awesome as people you'll championt you. Sometimes, you know, I'll say like I'm in there, like hey, douchebag, and I'm like, that's all fun, you know, I mean, all right, there he is, Ryan Blady, Thank you, Ryan, Thanks man.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: Somehow that happened where Eddie and I were going to arm wrestle each other and I was convinced I could win, which you know, I'm gonna be honest. A lot of y'all like watch the video and we're like he wasn't struggling, but guys, he was he was shaken. I don't know what he was like portraying off in the video, but I was looking at it arm and it was shaking.
Speaker 6: So I did give him a fight.
Speaker 4: Although my arm is a little bit sore after this one, so I'm not sure what that says.
Speaker 3: Maybe I need to do some more arm days.
Speaker 2: Which I already thought I was doing a.
Speaker 4: Lot of, but I might need to rev that up, work on my nutrition, and like come back for round two in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 14: We'll see, but.
Speaker 4: For now, you'll see the results of Eddie and I are wrestling each other, and if you want to see the visual, it's up on our Instagram at Bobby Bone Show number four.
Speaker 6: So Eddie and Morgan are about to arm wrestle. I forget why we're doing this. I don't remember either.
Speaker 7: Well, I definitely I think said maybe Morgan could win, and then Eddie probably wants to you.
Speaker 10: Instigated all that, I think, so I'm just standing up like, obviously that's not possible.
Speaker 8: So that's all I said.
Speaker 6: But Morgan is a very strong athletic.
Speaker 8: YEA, Yeah, I'm a dude, Like I'm going to beat her.
Speaker 6: Just because you're a dude.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So here's.
Speaker 6: The cash prize, Eddie. If you win, you win twenty dollars cash. If you get the door one, two or three that we do the doorgame. Okay, Morgan, if you win, you get a hundred bucks.
Speaker 8: No door guaranteed.
Speaker 6: I like it. Yeah, just get one hundred bucks. You get the money. Don't just pick a door.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 10: And just so you know, that's what an underdog gets. You're the underdog, so underdog into a villain?
Speaker 6: Why are you a villain? No, I'm you're turning to a villain here.
Speaker 8: I'm not a villain. I'm just saying the truth.
Speaker 6: Okay, Amy, who do you I'm still no. You really think it's gonna win?
Speaker 8: For real?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 6: Morgan. Morgan's very strong, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I mean I was looking at our arms and we have pretty similar arms.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: That's weird.
Speaker 6: I don't know what do you think?
Speaker 16: This one is so hard hard the arm wrestle. I believe my sister at times in life could beat me. So because of that, I do want to go with Morgan on this one. It doesn't matter that you're a dude when it comes to arm wrestling. If you guys are wrestling, you arm wrestling, I go.
Speaker 3: Morgan, let me wrestling. Oh Man, As much as it pains me to say this, I think he's gonna win.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, it's a close one. I think just because of the leverage advantage, Eddie's got an advantage.
Speaker 8: What do you mean leverage? You're taller, but we're sitting down, we're both in the city.
Speaker 2: It's still does arm length mean anything? It's his arms are sure.
Speaker 6: It's like a short boxer and a tall boxer. Tall arm, short arm. Just you're over at the top of a little Okay, well, Eddie, walk over to your seat. I'm gonna I think Eddie's gonna win, but I'm rooting for Morgan. Okay, Okay, No, I'm picking. I think you're going to win.
Speaker 5: But why can't pull it my shirt?
Speaker 6: No you can.
Speaker 3: I think I'm with YouTube.
Speaker 6: I want to win. But if i'm picking, if i'm betting right.
Speaker 2: Now, I feel like how they're sitting, Eddie is up higher.
Speaker 6: Eddie has Why don't you two just stand up.
Speaker 2: It's a major get out of your seat advantage.
Speaker 6: And then bigger advantage. No, but if they're both bending over at least that's equal. Okay, So don't do anything. Yeah, the same, Lunchbox, go over and manage this.
Speaker 8: And some bones. The way it's set up too.
Speaker 10: I got these little buzzers, so this is But if I win, you're gonna hear this.
Speaker 6: You can't hear anything, Eddie, and you're not gonna do that. So lunch Box is gonna put his hands on top of yours. Do not start pushing until I say go, Eddie. Yeah, you can't grab the table, Addie. It's automatics qualification. Okay. So Morgan and Eddie Aboth have the right arms. They're they're locked in arm wrestling position, lunch Box over the top of their hands. Do not push until I go squeeze, fine, no arm push, Here we go. I'll go. I'll go one, two, three, on go after three.
Speaker 2: Okay, Morgan in helen exhilman.
Speaker 6: Push Here we go, one, two, three go. They're pushing.
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm wrestling my fifteen year old.
Speaker 6: Okay, Eddie's holding her. He's pushing hard.
Speaker 8: You want me to beat her?
Speaker 6: Now? Eddie's pushing. Eddi's got a little advantage. Do you want me to lay? Eddie's moving a little bit it's.
Speaker 2: You're shaking.
Speaker 9: Like it.
Speaker 6: She's leaned over a little bit and close it.
Speaker 8: Do we want to end it anyway?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: That hurt more his shoulders, like, oh my god, I give up.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like, why wouldn't you just go for it?
Speaker 6: Why weren't you were active?
Speaker 8: He was?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 8: I wanted you to make you. I want to make you feel.
Speaker 3: Like getting him that carrot in front of you and like you were trying to get it and he was pulling it away. So you're saying that, but like he was pushing against me.
Speaker 6: Do you think that as hard as he could he was pushing a rematch for her? No, we don't want to rematch. You want congratulations?
Speaker 8: Are you? Thank you?
Speaker 10: And again I'm not proud of myself and just this is just the way it works.
Speaker 6: You are proud of yourself a little bit.
Speaker 4: I know what you sit here an act like though that you weren't pushing back because you were.
Speaker 6: She did give you a good fight. Okay, guys, you don't think so, yeah, you know what she did. Okay, good, you gave me a good foot. Now, Eddie, you have three doors here if you pick the right door. You win twenty dollars. We go, so we'll open the door. I'll go give me door number eight, and then if the money's back there, you'll hear this, eddie, what door would you like to go to? That is your door?
Speaker 8: It's one through one through three.
Speaker 6: It's easy, one, two or three.
Speaker 8: I like number one.
Speaker 6: Are you sure I would recommend you change doors?
Speaker 8: You do recommend it? I recommend and last time you said that.
Speaker 6: You really I recommend you change doors.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll change doors.
Speaker 6: What door?
Speaker 8: Door number three?
Speaker 6: I recommend you change. You back to the door number one.
Speaker 8: Oh, okay, I'll go door number one.
Speaker 6: But now I recommend you change door number two.
Speaker 8: One? Oh, Amy, he does this?
Speaker 2: It was I have no idea because you can never know. You never know with him.
Speaker 8: Okay, i'll go too.
Speaker 2: That thing's consistent.
Speaker 6: Which door do you want?
Speaker 8: Give me door number one?
Speaker 6: That's the one door I say you shouldn't take.
Speaker 8: No, But then you made me go back. I know, And then I went too, and.
Speaker 6: You're like, well, I'm just saying this is the last thing I'm gonna say. That's the door you probably shouldn't take. Is door number one?
Speaker 10: The first door I thought of when we started this game was one. So give me door number one.
Speaker 6: I'll give you double. If you pick a different door, why does it and it's the right one.
Speaker 8: Why does it do this?
Speaker 3: Double's better? I mean he doubles better than signal.
Speaker 8: But what do you think he's doing.
Speaker 3: I think he has set every door to get in your head. And now I have I lost drack of what door?
Speaker 14: He said?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: So that's where I'm at.
Speaker 6: If you move on from door number one, you go to two or three, and it's that door, you will get double, which is forty dollars. Or you can say at door number one, if it is door number one, you went twenty.
Speaker 8: Bucks, which is the original price.
Speaker 6: Is the original price?
Speaker 3: You always go for double?
Speaker 8: Dude, I'm gonna stay with door number one.
Speaker 6: Okay, this would be the last offer I make you. Oh God, here we go. Last offer I make you. I will now if you change doors, I will go four doors wide and make it one hundred dollars. You'll add one door, be one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Ooh, you're adding a door.
Speaker 3: Well, then you know it's not the number door number four because he already locked in.
Speaker 8: But he can move the money.
Speaker 6: The money is not moved.
Speaker 8: It's not moved, so it's not four because he added that exactly.
Speaker 6: So why would you help him? Why would you help him? No, I already thought I don't think you did.
Speaker 8: I did think that, I don't think you did.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I helped him.
Speaker 6: I just I really thought you could move the money so to the same plash.
Speaker 3: But logical me, I had to just do it.
Speaker 8: I'm staying with door number one.
Speaker 6: Okay, I open up door number two please again, you know, just for fun, open up door number four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this for one hundred dollars right here.
Speaker 6: No, it's for twenty because he never moved.
Speaker 8: I never moved.
Speaker 6: If you want to go to door three, only one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: But the money never moved, so it was already gonna be twenty again. Or Am I just screwing with your Yeah, you're definitely screwing with me.
Speaker 6: So you gotta say it one for twenty or three for one hundred. Last chance, Amy, what would you do?
Speaker 2: Go for that hundred?
Speaker 3: I mean twenty. I never change your life.
Speaker 6: No, but I mean it's twenty bucks, one for twenty or three for one hundred.
Speaker 8: Life I'm saying twenty dollars. I can buy a twelve.
Speaker 6: So you owed one the old one.
Speaker 8: Give me one, okay, give me one.
Speaker 6: Open up door number one idea, Buddy had no idea?
Speaker 3: What door Eddy started with?
Speaker 8: Well, I won's you.
Speaker 6: Started arm wrestling champion and twenty bucks right here?
Speaker 8: What a day, dude. I want twenty bucks and I beat a girl at arm wrestling.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: It's Christmas time, so of course we had to do some fun Christmas things, and one of those happened this week. We did the Twelve Days of Bobby Bone Show Christmas song, where we took the original song the Twelve Days of Christmas and replaced them with stuff for each show member, and then we all had to collectively sing it together, which proves a lot more difficult than I think any of us bargained for. But I hope you can get into the Christmas spirit, maybe feel jolly, and maybe get a good laughing with this one.
Speaker 2: Here it is the original, well the.
Speaker 4: Cover of the song, but the original song for us, the Twelve Days of Bobby Bone Show Christmas number three.
Speaker 6: You should have a Christmas song, so I've written a bunch of these that we should do based on us since the Twelve Days of Christmas, and the original song goes on the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me and then we say something about us. Okay, so let's try it. Do you guys have yours? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I got it, got it?
Speaker 6: Do you know the tune of it? Because lunchbox yours is the hardest one, and yours is like the one that goes don't don't say with a joke yet or whatever. I know it, but he goes five golden rings. Yeah, that's how you're gonna sing it. I know you didn't know, but yours. Okay, ready about me. Let's see if we can pull this off the twelve days of Christmas. And you have to hit it on the way back too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta keep going over.
Speaker 6: So in the first one, it's like on the first day of Christmas. The problem is the Bobby Bones Show said to me, it's hard to say. Let's just say. Let's just say. My true love said to.
Speaker 8: Me, No, you could do. The Bobby Bone Show sent to me. Yeah, Bobby Bone, we'll never.
Speaker 2: Get a twelve day Christmas.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bone.
Speaker 6: We'll never get it. We gotta, we gotta. On the first day of Christmas, the Bobby Bones Show said to me, like that, just do, my true love.
Speaker 3: On the twelve day of Christmas, the Bobby Jones sent to.
Speaker 8: Me, you're an idiot.
Speaker 6: Okay, my true love, I will cueue you guys in. Yeah, I have the first verse, and let's go. On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me a razor bag jersey to where. Wow, al right, Amy, no second, how'd you go to twelve? There's even a number two right there?
Speaker 8: Over?
Speaker 6: Start over?
Speaker 3: Sorry, you don't serve on the twelve there?
Speaker 6: No, it's first, first and second about the second? One? Thirty?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know you never heard the sn guys go again, Can I get more chimes in my ear?
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go again. On the first day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me a razor bag jersey to wear.
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 7: On the second day of Chris, miss my true love gave to me two therapists.
Speaker 6: And a razor back jersey to wear.
Speaker 10: On the third day of Chris, miss my true Love sent to me three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Therapists and a razor back jersey. To wear.
Speaker 18: Mike, you're up on the fourth day of Chris miss my true love gave to me four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Dang, I forgot. I gotta keep doing that.
Speaker 6: You know, we just.
Speaker 8: Do start over. You just yelled a day we too, gotta start over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, loser, that's the problem. We every time he gets.
Speaker 3: I gotta take a break, take a break of practice.
Speaker 6: No, no practicing. You guys all know this long.
Speaker 8: You fraction a whole life. Oh boy.
Speaker 6: And I looked at Eddie. He was like looking in the sky.
Speaker 8: I was thinking how beautiful the song was.
Speaker 6: We're gonna try to get in a minute or something smoking chickens, I got it. They go, yeah and a razor back Jersey to where.
Speaker 8: Somebody else is gonna forget their part.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you we're not the Twelve Days of Christmas Bobby Bone show style. Don't be the Weaklyn.
Speaker 8: Guys, correct, you don't want to be that person, don't. Eddie screwed us a good feeling.
Speaker 6: Amy screwed us up first, but Eddie screwed us up after he told Amy don't screw us.
Speaker 2: Up right round and then even further along.
Speaker 6: These are personal things to us, and go oh Mary Christmas Everybody. On the first day of Chris, miss my true love gave to me a razor back jersey to wear Amy.
Speaker 7: On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me two therapists.
Speaker 6: And a razor bag jersey to wear Eddie.
Speaker 10: On the third day of Chris, miss my true love sent to me three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Shoot therapists, and a razor back jersey to wear Mike Drop.
Speaker 18: On the fourth day of Chris, miss my true Love game to me four movie stubs, three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Shoot therapists, and a razor back jersey to wear. Let's Box.
Speaker 3: On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me far Broken.
Speaker 18: Down, Ultimus Okay, four movie stubs.
Speaker 10: Three smoking chickens, shoot Therapists.
Speaker 6: And a razor back jersey to wear Morgan.
Speaker 19: On the sixth day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me six duck.
Speaker 20: Jeeps, far broken down, Altimos Yes, four movie stubs, three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Too Therapist, and a razor back jersey to Weary You're Up.
Speaker 11: On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.
Speaker 5: Seven angry collars.
Speaker 20: Six duck jeeps, b broken down Altamos.
Speaker 10: Four movie stubs, three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Too Therapists, and a razor back jersey to wear scow me you up on.
Speaker 9: The eighth day of Chris miss my true Love gave to me Eight balding heads listening.
Speaker 21: Six Oh God, Curson go a singer of the Bobby You're the seventh.
Speaker 3: It says your name right next to it.
Speaker 6: Abby, don't talk to me. What was going through your head? Him? No, No, but it's why are you making excuses?
Speaker 5: I'm making excuses. I don't know. I don't have a reason.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Did you know?
Speaker 5: No, you just walked away.
Speaker 6: You didn't see it.
Speaker 5: I was standing looking at my paper but didn't. Yeah, I was answering the phone.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm gonna start over.
Speaker 6: We'll take that. We don't need to take four. Take a break. We'll come back and try it again. We've tried this twice. We've messed Amy messed up first.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you did it.
Speaker 2: That was so long ago.
Speaker 6: Then Eddie, Eddie made fun of Amy dead space, and then we got through most of the song and Abby just walked away from the microphone. It's the twelve Days of Christmas. You got to sing your apart, Matt.
Speaker 2: We're halfway done.
Speaker 6: So these are all personal to us. Just focus, guys.
Speaker 2: Although we didn't pick that.
Speaker 6: I know I picked him, but they but those reasons I picked him because.
Speaker 2: It's yours is too fine.
Speaker 6: That Eddie's just smoking chickens.
Speaker 14: That makes sense, all right?
Speaker 6: Ready, go merry Christmas ever more I give any more bells in his ears reread holiday cheer. On the first day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me a razor bag jersey to where.
Speaker 7: On the second day of Chris, miss my true love gave to me to therapists and.
Speaker 6: A razor bag jersey to where Eddie.
Speaker 10: On the third day of Chris, miss my true Love sent to me three smoking chickensoo.
Speaker 6: Therapists, the razor back jersey to where.
Speaker 18: On the fourth day of Chris, miss my true Love gave to me four movie stubs.
Speaker 10: Three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Had a razor back jersey to wear, aren't lunch minks.
Speaker 3: On the fifth day of Christmas, my true Love cent to me fine broken down.
Speaker 6: Ultima's four movie stuves.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Ew dirapist and a razor back jersey to wear. Morgan, you rub.
Speaker 19: On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me six ducked.
Speaker 20: Jeeps, five broken down Altima's.
Speaker 1: Four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens, ew.
Speaker 6: Dirapis, and a razor back jersey to wear Abbe.
Speaker 11: On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love cent to me seven angry collars, ex duckt.
Speaker 20: Jeeps five broken down Ultima's four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Arapis, hand a razor back jersey to wear Dave.
Speaker 9: On the eighth day of Chris Mess, my true love sent to me abel heads a glistening.
Speaker 2: Seven, angry collar, six duct.
Speaker 20: Jeeps bye, broken down Altama's four movie stubs, three smoking chickens, Eo.
Speaker 6: Therapus, hand a razor back jersey to wear right You're Up.
Speaker 16: On the ninth day of Chris Miss, my true love gave to me nine protein smoothies, abel heads a glistening sven.
Speaker 5: Angry collar, six duckt jeeps.
Speaker 20: Bye, broken down altamas.
Speaker 6: Four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens.
Speaker 6: Oo arapist, hand a razor back jersey to wear. Just the Girls.
Speaker 19: On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me ten freezings to.
Speaker 6: Nine protein smoothies, eight fall heads.
Speaker 15: A glistening, angry collar, six duckt jeeps.
Speaker 20: Bye, broken down, Altimus four movie stoves, three smoking chickens, too, therapists.
Speaker 6: And a razor back jersey to wear. Just the guys, here we go.
Speaker 22: On the eleven Christmas True Love Said to Me.
Speaker 6: Eleven he.
Speaker 16: Freezing studios, nine protein smoothies, Hey, Paul heads, a.
Speaker 15: Glistening, seven angry collars, six duckt jeeps, bye, broken down, Ultima's four movie stoves, three smoking chickens, two therapists, and a.
Speaker 6: Razor back jersey to wear everybody.
Speaker 22: On the twelve day, Chris to me, freezing studios, nine protein smoothies, April heads.
Speaker 15: A listen, seven angry collars, six ducked jeeps, but broken down, Ultimus four movie stuff, three smoking chickens, piss.
Speaker 6: We did it.
Speaker 2: Finally, let's go to the bar.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: We had the Hyundai driving test this week, and so many people had so many opinions on this, but overall pretty awesome segment hearing a bunch of regular people try and take driving tests. I would just like to say I am much like Ryan Blaney. I am the champ spoiler. Wait, you've probably already seen all that online if you happened and you just want to listen back to the bit.
Speaker 5: Uh, just ignore that.
Speaker 4: I just told you that because there was also controversy, So like that may be the outcome, but then there was controversy after that outcome that changed the outcome a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 4: There was a lot happening with the driving test. So you're you're about to hear Amy Eddie LaunchBox myself all do a driving test with a driving instructor testing out our skills, and I think all of us had a lot to complain about as the driving was happening.
Speaker 6: Number two. Finally we're going to the driving test, so I want to bring Jeremy in. Hey, Jeremy, what is your.
Speaker 14: Job own Brentwood Driver Training?
Speaker 6: So you train drivers all day? Every day?
Speaker 14: I send people out to do that. Yes, okay, So you have a company.
Speaker 12: Safely behind the stationary desk, popping ad bills and waiting for everybody to come back at five.
Speaker 6: Did anybey ever wreck your cars?
Speaker 14: They hit us?
Speaker 12: We don't hit them really, yep. We get hit from time to time. It's never big, but it's usually in the rear end because I'm sure they're texting and driving.
Speaker 14: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: So you never had a person that did that rear ending?
Speaker 14: Have we ever rear anybody? No?
Speaker 2: Like a student.
Speaker 6: So when you started this though, where you were actually teaching the class or were you teaching people?
Speaker 14: Thirty years ago?
Speaker 12: They started out of my house and I was my wife's answering phones in the dining room and I was out in the car. And it just grew exponentially and now have like twenty five cars and four locations.
Speaker 6: We noticed you drove into Bentley unless he didn' well, oh man, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, it's kind of It only has one steering wheel, so that's a nice change for me.
Speaker 6: So I was gonna ask because when I took driver's ed coach Casterberry had a break on the floor, but no steering wheel.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, we're the only company, probably in the whole state, if not the world anymore, that still has two steering wheels. Because about thirty years ago when I started, cars got too complicated underneath the dashboard and so you couldn't you couldn't put the chains and the wires across anymore. And so I invented this little piece and patted it that pulls everything away.
Speaker 14: So we still have that.
Speaker 6: So you invented it, do you sell it to other people?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 6: So you invented it and you hide it.
Speaker 14: Huh, it's patented.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's not doing this whole lot of mine. I'm an let of shine. He's doing I invented a steering wheel and no onaey else gets it.
Speaker 8: That's amazing.
Speaker 6: They had come to my place. Okay, so here's the deal. We're doing the Hyundai driving test. And so this is Jeremy, owner of Brentwood Driver Training. He's got locations in Nashville, Brentwin of Franklin and can go to Brentwood driver Training dot com. Now we're gonna do a driving test. Now it's been Jeremy over the past ten years. They all claim they're the best driver, and mostly the other three claim that the other person's the worst driver.
Speaker 3: No, no, no one claims on the worst d We just say Amy and Morgan.
Speaker 6: They were like, peel out random, lik I do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I have a five ultimate that is a standard and you can show off by doing peel outs. So yeah, I do that.
Speaker 14: Yep, because people love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it really impresses stock. Thanks.
Speaker 14: Friends.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's it's a date bait, it's for sure. I can just tell by looking at somebody if they're a bad driver.
Speaker 6: Okay, what about the guy in the Kadallas Cowboys hat. That's Eddie?
Speaker 14: Where is he?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 14: There you are? Yeah, he's.
Speaker 6: Menace on the road, and I'm not I'm not gonna tell you what people are known for. Okay, Amy, got that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 14: He looks nice. I'm sure he's fine.
Speaker 6: He's fine. So we're gonna send you guys out, and thanks to Hyundai, we're using or E's in my car from Honday. Oh ionic five one steering wheel on that one one steering wheel.
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm not getting it. I'm not getting in then.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna run each of them through a test. But there are three parts each test. What are the parts of the test? Reverse driving like that, backup, parking, back up? Yeah, actually actually driving backwards for a little while.
Speaker 14: Don't reckon it takes a little more skill.
Speaker 6: Wow. Okay, what about parallel parking? Can we do that with them?
Speaker 14: Sure?
Speaker 12: That will sort of that will sort of decide who's the best. Probably that'll be the divining rod.
Speaker 6: And what about like a turn? Is there like a sex things? A two point three point turn?
Speaker 8: Whatever?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 12: And you turn to people on the turns and are we not going out in the actual streets?
Speaker 6: Correct? We're going back behind the building, got it?
Speaker 14: I mean actual streets is fine with me.
Speaker 6: Me too. I love it interstate I love that. And we can do like darting in and out. Yeah, lanes, okay, we have our we have our ideals here parallel parking, three point turns, we're driving back backwards. I don't know, dude, I thought it was like a two point turn.
Speaker 8: You don't know what that is?
Speaker 6: What's a three point turn?
Speaker 14: This one? You don't have enough room to make a U turn.
Speaker 6: Austin powers when he's on the got it the car the whole way.
Speaker 3: I never realized that was part of the test.
Speaker 6: Let's do it, okay, So Scuba, is there a reward for this? Does the winner get anything or just pride?
Speaker 8: I think he's just the pride thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because the guys here always talking about the ladies aren't terrible at driving, So I think it's full on pride.
Speaker 12: And if you're the worst driver, you get a free lesson at Brentwood Driver Training.
Speaker 6: That and we put up a sign for the entire month of January in front of your station that says worst driver with an arrow pointing love it. Worst driver on the show. Okay, so now we have to decide who goes first. Does anyone want to go first?
Speaker 8: I'll go first.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, then let's go.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Eddie will head out and we'll we'll do this. We'll come back and Eddie will be in the car doing and we're not gonna Jenny results. You're gonna come in later and give us all the results. Right, sure, okay, all right, let's go. Eddie can go on out? All right, all right, Eddie, let's go in. This is Jeremy from Brentwood Driver Training, and Eddie, what's checking with you? In a second? All right, out in the car back behind our building. It's producer Eddy with Jeremy, the owner of Brentwood Driver Training, and we're taking driver's test today. We got four people on the show. You just don't want to finish the last because you will be haunted the rest of your life for being a bad driver. Everybody claims that everybody's a bad driver. Eddie is first, and right now, Eddie, just describe what's around you.
Speaker 10: I'm in the driver's seat, Bones, in the Hyundai, and I'm in the alley with a bunch of cones set up.
Speaker 6: Dude, it looks like there's like obstacle courses out here. You're gonna need to be precise. And now Jeremy is in there. Can Jeremy hear me? Eddie, Jeremy can hear you? Jeremy. Do you ever get really nervous driving with someone and you're like, oh man, they have a long way to go before they can get their license. Usually, are you ever with ever with somebody that has a license and you're like, how did they get their license?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: We get people from other countries that have a driver's license from that country and they can't turn a corner. And I asked how they give it and they said that.
Speaker 14: You purchase it.
Speaker 12: Oh boy, And so we can teach We get to teach them how to drive.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, let's do Eddie first. Eddie, the first thing you're gonna do is parallel parking, right.
Speaker 10: Yes, Bones, And it's tight and this isn't like a regular parking lot.
Speaker 8: These cones are tight.
Speaker 6: They're blue cones, and you have to pull in between the cones. Are you ready to go?
Speaker 8: I'm ready?
Speaker 6: All right. Eddie's in the white hyundaeanic. All right, let's go. Here we go. Eddie is going with his first test. He is pulling up what.
Speaker 14: Those red cones are?
Speaker 8: Okay, go to the left. Oh, go that way, okay, because you have because the pillow park. You have to Jeremy, are you nervous? Okay?
Speaker 6: Eddie's going about six miles an hour?
Speaker 8: Bones, can you see me?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Okay, you're just creeping, buddy.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go. I'm attempting the parallel park.
Speaker 6: All he's cutting that back ind in.
Speaker 8: Oh boy, I don't even see the Oh okay, I see the cones. Oh I see the cones.
Speaker 6: Looks like they're gonna hit the building.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. This rear camera is really helping me out a.
Speaker 6: Little day commercial. I like it.
Speaker 8: I don't have this in the jeep.
Speaker 14: That was good, that was really good. But I think we should do it without the aerial camera.
Speaker 6: Oh no really, Oh yeah, don't be using all the technology, Eddie.
Speaker 8: Do you mean that's what we do? We use technology these days?
Speaker 14: There's some people.
Speaker 6: But if you're not if yeah, if you're in your jeep, buddy, yeah, do it with no aerial camera.
Speaker 8: Okay some fos. Do you want me to get out and do this again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Gosh, no, boy, here we go.
Speaker 6: Okay, see the cone right, Eddy's going back. He's cutting his beer end.
Speaker 8: I'm using nothing but mirrors here. I can't look at the camera.
Speaker 14: It's true. I'm watching I run over so far, so it's pretty good.
Speaker 6: He's creeping. If I was in a car behind him on the road, I'd be like, huh, I get out the way. Okay are you in?
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, honestly I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't. Oh you hit a cone? You hit a cone? No, the cone in the front is dead.
Speaker 8: It's down to see it. I didn't hit that. No, there's no way.
Speaker 14: I think they want you to fail.
Speaker 6: No cone down. If that was a stroller, he'd kill the baby.
Speaker 3: You killed someone?
Speaker 6: All right, cool, Eddie, your first test is finished. We won't say that you passed or failed yet, but you did hit a cone in parallel parking. Okay, okay, what are you doing next?
Speaker 10: So I'm doing a three point turn and I'm staying still in my parallel spot. And what I'm trying to do is go the other way in the alley.
Speaker 6: So right now, if you only get three moves, you only get three moves to do that, correct.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna try to go to my left, back her up and then go the other way.
Speaker 6: All right, Here we go, Eddie, with a three point turn.
Speaker 8: Here we go, Bones, backing her up, putting a reverse.
Speaker 6: You are going awfully slow though, I mean.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, are we racing here? I'm trying to get a good grade?
Speaker 6: Well, time though is of the essence.
Speaker 14: And there's the third turn.
Speaker 8: There we go. That's my three point turn.
Speaker 14: That's how you do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, he finished, three point turned. Nice job, pretty slow, pretty slow, but nice job. Nobody nobody died. Okay. Now, finally, Eddie, what's your final task?
Speaker 8: Okay? Bones? The final task is a reverse test. Jeremy, do you want to explain?
Speaker 12: Yeah, We're gonna go way down this street and then put it in reverse a couple all the way back backwards, and I'm going to cover up the camera with my hands.
Speaker 8: This is where it gets scary, Bones.
Speaker 6: Reverse parking, Eddie, are you ready?
Speaker 14: And you know the old fashioned way versus exactly.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 14: Well, you just got points.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm talking about all right, bones, are ready to go, and I'm moving backwards.
Speaker 8: I got the I got the right hand behind the seat. I'm looking through the rear view mirror.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I'm pretty good.
Speaker 6: You're going so slow, though, dude, dude, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 8: I mean, I didn't know we're racing.
Speaker 6: No, you're not racing. But if you were doing this in real life, would you go that slow? No?
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, yep, Jeremy says, that's exactly.
Speaker 12: What you need to be doing. Yep, he just got points after running over that small child. He just could just uh sort of redeemed yourself because he did the correct thing. He put his right arm behind the passenger seat and turned and looked out the back windo of the whole time, oh.
Speaker 6: Old school in ninety seventy style.
Speaker 8: Then everybody knows that, all right, bones, my test is complete.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jeremy, if you're right his score down, don't tell us what it is. Eddie has finished his test, and we'll do this real quick. We'll come back and Morgan will be in the car. Oh boy, she put all her ducks up front so she has to.
Speaker 3: Look over so she can't see out the windshield.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, we'll come back and Morgan will take her driver's test. Next Morgan is in the Hyundai Ionic. She's taking a driver's test. Lunchbox will probably say she's the Oh, I don't know. Who do you think is the worst?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man her Amy? In your opinion?
Speaker 3: Morgan? Okay, like Amy hits objects, but like Morgan just on the road. Oh, I don't know. No, Amy's pretty bad.
Speaker 6: Okay, Eddie hit a cone.
Speaker 2: I've hit a few objects that are not They're never moving.
Speaker 6: That's worse.
Speaker 3: That's worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, now they're like you can't they're small to the ground.
Speaker 6: Let's go out and check in with Morgan, who is getting in the car right now with Jeremy, the owner of Brentwood Driver Training. She's gonna parallel park, do a three point turn, and do backup parking. All right, let's go out. Morgan. How are you feeling.
Speaker 5: I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 6: I I don't really know what to think.
Speaker 4: I watched Eddie and it kind of looks chaotic, so I'm nervous.
Speaker 6: Do you feel extremely judged with that dude sitting next to you. Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: He's watching me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would think so he's a critic. He's a car critic. Okay, so up first, Morgan, you're gonna parallel park. How would you say your parallel parking is.
Speaker 4: I would say my parallel parking is really good. I had to parallel park a lot in college, so let's see if I can remember it.
Speaker 6: Okay, here she goes, Morgan, if you're ready to parallel park, let's get it all right?
Speaker 2: Can I move these mirrors at all?
Speaker 4: Am I able to move the mirrors at all?
Speaker 3: Driving though points?
Speaker 8: Taking off well.
Speaker 6: In off paradise. I didn't know if I was allowed to.
Speaker 14: Company.
Speaker 6: I'm really sure, guys all, Morgan's moving in the car here, pulling forward.
Speaker 8: I want to hit a car.
Speaker 6: Dude, you nailed a cone head back in the studio. Is the cone supposed to be to my right?
Speaker 7: Is right?
Speaker 6: That's that's the curve, Okay, Morgan just sitting in the middle of the road blocking traffic. Oh, here she goes, She's she's going hard. Whoa she hit the building? Oh my gosh, there's no way she pulls this off.
Speaker 4: Guys, This is like I have to learn a new car again right now, while also about to hit the building.
Speaker 6: Boy, I'll tell you what if she makes this though, she makes this right, Eddie, she was aggressive and safe, very aggressive.
Speaker 12: What we are about three feet from the curb though, Morgan is almost in between the cones.
Speaker 6: She's kind of till her nose is still kind of poking out on the road. She getting close to hit in that cone. Oh yeah, Now she's causing a traffic jam because she is. Guys, she's green in the car. Looks like it's right next to me.
Speaker 14: Let me trick out. Let me check out the cones real quick.
Speaker 6: Get it looks like a whole car lane between her and a curve.
Speaker 8: Hey, if she left the car there, she's getting keyed.
Speaker 6: Or she's losing his side mirror because you're in the road. Okay, that is Morgan's parallel parking. All right, I'd like to give it up. All right, she'll he'll keep her score. Now let's go to that three point turn.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the three point turn, and my sister just turned around the alleyway.
Speaker 12: Yes, what you want to do is you want to use three point turns to start going in the opsit direction.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm not allowed to do it in.
Speaker 12: Like one turn of the two turns as three three, Yet there's there's a big wall behind.
Speaker 6: I want learning a brand new car.
Speaker 3: Pedestrian.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's already two points.
Speaker 6: This is a nine point turn. And she just hit a human. No, I didn't a human walk behind me and I did not move. Now why she's going forward.
Speaker 5: Because I don't know how to use this wheel.
Speaker 8: Car staring wheel.
Speaker 2: It's not even normal one.
Speaker 6: You I don't believe me what.
Speaker 3: I told you. She hit a curb.
Speaker 6: Guys, No, go ahead.
Speaker 14: The letter R. It's what you're looking for. Perfect that that was four.
Speaker 6: That was four and a risky for.
Speaker 3: That's even better. That's extra, that's even better.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's that's a three point are Now we have one final thing, back up a far distance and then parking.
Speaker 12: Let's go down here a little farther and we're gonna reverse all the way back.
Speaker 14: Okay, this this looks good?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 12: You know she might actually hit something position.
Speaker 6: What am I doing? Just backing up? Here? She goes, she's backing up. Oh my god, Morgan is in the hunaanic taking a driver's test with Jeremy, who is the owner of Britwood Driver Training. I mean she is creeping. She makes Eddie look like that bunny and tortoise in the hair Well. I got yelled at for going to fast. I'm getting y'all that for going too slow. I cannot win. No, you cannot drive.
Speaker 3: We didn't say anything about you going too fast.
Speaker 6: And if you go backwards, you're supposed to go slow. You're doing good. You're doing good.
Speaker 2: Where am I supposed to go?
Speaker 14: That's good?
Speaker 6: I think you got it?
Speaker 14: Okay, but I have to take one point off.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't really have a greating system, so I'm not sure what that means. But I take one point out because you never looked out your back window.
Speaker 6: Oh no, So what does she look like? She just called drive the prey. She did the prey technique. I was looking, so I should have full on turned and looked back. What they call the heyesus method. You just pray to Jesus.
Speaker 3: Hey, but Eddie, I did not hit a single cone.
Speaker 8: You hit it job, good job.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well we'll see what the driving instruction. Morgan. All right, Morgan, come back inside, Okay and then there were two coming up. Lunch Box and then Amy take their driving test out on the Hundai. We got our driving instructor here. He does not have a gas pedal on the floor though, right, it's not like his car, right because you guys have licenses.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 6: But Lunchbox and Amy will take their driver's test on the course with the cones and the instructor. Next. Now, time for our next participant in the driving test. Lunchbox, who's in the Hindai? Eddie's gone? How do you feel?
Speaker 8: I'm decent? Decent?
Speaker 6: After Morgan went? Do you feel like you were better than her?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Absolutely, except I did hit a cone, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but she had like points taken off because it took her like an hour to parallel park. All right, Lunchbox is in the car now, Lunchbox, are you there?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 6: We're playing though, man, Lunchbox, what's first?
Speaker 3: We're gonna parallel park like a champion.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: How do you feel? Could you sound confident?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm like a ball. If you're ready to go, I'm already got in drive. I got my foot on the brake.
Speaker 6: Let's go. Why hold you up?
Speaker 8: Why are we waiting?
Speaker 6: Fool.
Speaker 3: Well we waiting, we're already going.
Speaker 6: Here we go. He's moving quick, all right, he's up, he's turning his wheels. Oh, he's parallel parking. He's cutting hard. Oh boy, people, is this off this fast? He's backing up. It looks good bones and days and they're nice and tight. I can't see if he hit the cone though.
Speaker 3: No, no cone, don't worry about it. Right next to that cone, he says, is the back of the car.
Speaker 6: Boom. Oh, it's a little it's a little.
Speaker 8: Oh, a little far off. I'd say four ft.
Speaker 3: No, I'm right next to the two cones right. Isn't that the.
Speaker 6: No, that's a wide gap.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh, I'm confused.
Speaker 6: Cones right exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought those four cones over there were bro, you're not even close to the county. Yeah, no, no, Look the two cones they're the car.
Speaker 6: It's really Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a curve the cars in front and back right, and I parked right there, thank you. Now, what do you want me to do a three point turn?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: You need a pallel park because your pail up parking isn't that great?
Speaker 3: I was told to do a three point turn by my driving instructor.
Speaker 6: Okay, so he bailed out of his parallel parking, all right, and now he's one. That's an incomplete two a three point term.
Speaker 8: Okay, that was actually you got.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now, lunchbox will do backup parking.
Speaker 3: Boom boom boom boom boom bones what you're gonna do when you gotta reverse down an alley? You gotta go like it?
Speaker 6: And there he goes. He's moving pretty good, going a lot faster than Eddie and Morgan were.
Speaker 8: He's going faster, but he's now he's slowing down.
Speaker 6: Now he's slowing down.
Speaker 8: You can hit the pole.
Speaker 6: Oh you can hit the pole.
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 6: Whoa, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: It looked like somebody died driving that car.
Speaker 6: I heard the instructor go, well, I have lost control.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to parlel park over here. It won't move.
Speaker 2: Why did you stop so abruptly?
Speaker 14: The car stopped to keep Morgan alive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because Morgan was behind you and the car sensed it.
Speaker 3: And oh my god, you know what, I'm a backuple more for No, we gotta go here, here, here we go, Here we go, hold on, I got this, It was great, all right, here.
Speaker 6: We go this is a second run, you know. Second run is the look he's turning again. I think he's trying to like back into a parallel spot.
Speaker 8: Is that for bonus points?
Speaker 6: You don't have to do that, And you're like gonna hit the wall?
Speaker 3: The wall is.
Speaker 6: Exactly he's stopped talking. You beat, he beat because he almost hit the wall. Okay, there's lunchbox there. He is all right.
Speaker 8: He can't drive backwards.
Speaker 6: I can't even trunk because he's so close to it.
Speaker 12: The next victim, this is the bony.
Speaker 6: You're the only one left.
Speaker 2: You nervous a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Amy's gonna take her driving test in a second. She's in her Hyndeionic five. Mine. That's that's mine, It's not you.
Speaker 8: Do we have insurance on this?
Speaker 6: I do, yes for generally for everybody. It's my it's my car. Don't wreck it because there are a lot of pulls out there. I'm telling you and cones and yes, so you're the only one not to take your driver's test. Lunchbox Eddie Morgan all took theirs.
Speaker 7: One time a company work loaned me a car or gave me a car to driving.
Speaker 8: I direct it. Oh boy, why are you saying that right now, the last one.
Speaker 6: Then we'll get the instructor back in to rate and review everybody. And now for our final challenger. Amy will go last in the driving competition, and some say she was put last because if she wrecks the car then then it's over done. Over anywhere?
Speaker 8: We did everyone?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, so Eddie Morgan Lunchbox just went driving the Hyundai. We have a driving instructor out with them and they're doing parallel parking, three point turns and back up parking. Okay, Amy, how's it going?
Speaker 5: I feel good?
Speaker 6: Okay, you're ready to parallel park? You're starting while I'm talking.
Speaker 8: Oh god, oh god.
Speaker 6: Oh and she's going hard. She's set here. Oh no, that's a bad angle.
Speaker 2: Perfect, No, he just perfect.
Speaker 14: This is perfect.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, she that was so perfect. It looks scary. I told you.
Speaker 2: All that My parallel parking is clutched.
Speaker 6: Oh it's a little off.
Speaker 2: But it's not off. It's actually perfect.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 8: I think I heard a crunch.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 6: Okay, well take a look.
Speaker 14: It's the best so far.
Speaker 6: Wow, it is good. It is good, though, it is good. Amy's that with a driver instructor Okay, let's go to the three point turn. Amy, she's pulling out from the para lass boom. She pulls out aggressively, but strong goes forward. Now she throws it in reverse. That's one point. Now she's at her second point.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't see that.
Speaker 6: Oh is there a there's a cone down? Cone down?
Speaker 3: If you did that, If you didn't see it, it did happen.
Speaker 6: I saw it through.
Speaker 2: I feel like the wind.
Speaker 8: Oh, come on, there's no wind.
Speaker 6: Okay, which way am I going go to Mexico?
Speaker 14: He was the exhaust. Kind of the exhaust blew it out all right.
Speaker 6: Now I amy to get it back up all the way across town. If it's a man, if she were to wreck, oh my gosh, dude, let's be terrible.
Speaker 14: So we'll go up.
Speaker 12: We'll go up to kind of that pole, close to that pole, and we'll have you reverse all the way back.
Speaker 6: Amy's now getting back all the way down the street, right into a parking spot. Backward, here we go. Did you move your head a little bit where she goes, you're gonna hit the dumpster.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hit the dumpster.
Speaker 6: You're gonn hit the dumpster. And you're gonna hit the dumpster. Oh that car.
Speaker 8: That's why card fail hit the driving instructor's car.
Speaker 3: It was going it would be the last place for her.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was going straight back, and then it was that was.
Speaker 6: Not straight Who backs up the pole?
Speaker 8: Watched the pool?
Speaker 2: Amy's why are y'all yelling at me? The pole is nowhere near me?
Speaker 6: You almost hit the dumpster and you were Did you not almost hit the dumpster?
Speaker 2: I did not almost hit the dumpster.
Speaker 14: She almost hit the driving instructors beamer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, where am I.
Speaker 3: Going to read?
Speaker 14: No points? No points for that?
Speaker 6: Put in park? Amy. Everybody's scared.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everybody sounds terrified.
Speaker 6: Okay, Amy will come in now help me. Everybody gathering the studio. Let's get our results.
Speaker 14: Help me.
Speaker 6: Everybody's back in the studio. I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed. Really, what do you mean? You're right down? Who I think is gonna win? After watching you guys, because you were in a controlled area, but like there were cones knocked down. Amy almost had a car. Morgan didn't even park on the side of the road. I don't even know what Munchbox was doing, which is really.
Speaker 3: I mean I was getting told by one person in the back seat.
Speaker 6: Driving is tough, and then.
Speaker 3: You're saying parallel park again, And.
Speaker 6: I never wanted you to parallel park driving backwards.
Speaker 8: For you, lunch was really.
Speaker 6: It was like you died while driving. Yeah, so thanks to Hundai, we're doing the Honday driving test. Jeremy Lyon, owner of Brentwood Driver Training, is here with us.
Speaker 2: That car smooth, It's awesome.
Speaker 6: That's great, it's awesome.
Speaker 8: H Can I keep that car?
Speaker 6: Nope, that's mine. Hey, Jeremy, a question for you. These are adults that have had their licenses and drive every day. Would you say they're all pretty normal drivers though drivers? Yes, okay, people, Okay, so we're gonna and you you've you've scored this. How what have you done?
Speaker 22: Well?
Speaker 14: It's just it's not like good exact science. So I just like.
Speaker 12: I'd give everybody, uh, start off with three points and then you could lose some.
Speaker 6: So max nine points, max nine points. What I'm curious about not who finished first, and we'll get to that in a second. Who finished second? As you look at your notes, so this person is not the worst, not the best. You're safely part of the show. Who finished second?
Speaker 14: Amy, that's amazing full disclosure, Yeah she did.
Speaker 12: She did give my company six hundred dollars last month Brent driver training.
Speaker 6: Oh for your daughter.
Speaker 14: But that didn't affect her score it all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you could have got first? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and he was very generous on the peril parking he moved the cones wider for Amy.
Speaker 6: Okay, now Morgan hopping in here, Okay, finish third? He talks, I don't want first or fourth? Who finished third?
Speaker 8: Third?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 14: Lunchbox?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, Morgan is number one?
Speaker 8: That's right? Wow, Okay, that's right.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem right.
Speaker 6: So we have in first place blank, second place, Amy, third place, lunch Box, and who finished in first place? Who was the best driver of the bunch? And then we know who the worst is?
Speaker 15: Who?
Speaker 8: I hope my insurance is listening who?
Speaker 6: And I wrote the person? I thought one only wrote one name down, so and by the way, it's one of you two that I wrote down.
Speaker 14: But Morgan and Eddie were like ted for first.
Speaker 6: So this is so if they're tied for first, that means Lunchboxes last a third. No, that's not a me start.
Speaker 12: But Lunchbox was a really good driver. See everybody did.
Speaker 6: So rank them? Then who's first in your mind?
Speaker 12: You might have to help you because Eddie was the only one that turned around for the correct position for reverse parking, first driving and where he actually put his hand behind them, right.
Speaker 3: But I guess you miss missed me when I had my hand on the seat. But that's okay. You did to check the video.
Speaker 6: We need we need you to commit here, Jeremy, who is the first place driver?
Speaker 14: First place driver is probably.
Speaker 6: Yeah Morgan, That's who I had written down.
Speaker 12: Morgan, yes, because she did the least wrong, and second place was Eddie.
Speaker 14: I was Amy and the lunchbox last.
Speaker 12: I don't know why lunchbox, he says, yet last, because nobody's really last.
Speaker 6: I know there is there's a last. Sorry, wow, lunchboxes last.
Speaker 8: I didn't. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 6: Let me say this, thank you to Jeremy, owner of Brentwood Driver Training. You guys can follow him at Brentwood driver Training dot com. We got to go to this break, but thanks to Hyundai for the driving test. Morgan. Congratulations, Oh yeah, baby, so much?
Speaker 14: Box?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, all right, thank you very much. Thank you. We'll talk about it excellent.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Every year we do our Saint Jude Radiothon and it's such a special time because we bring in a lot of artists who donate their time to come up here and cover a song or share one of their songs, and it gets everybody in the spirit to help a really awesome organization, Saint Jude, who has a very special place in my heart. So the Saint Jude Radio thought and every year is really special to me and I love that we get.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 4: I hope you maybe tuned in live and became a partner in hope because you would have got our first ever Pimp and Joy sweatshirt that we did for Saint Jude. But not only that, if you just want to check the performances and see everything that happened, and maybe because I'm a partner and hope after you see those or you know, just come hang out and make sure you don't miss the radio fond in years to come.
Speaker 2: Go to our YouTube page.
Speaker 5: All the performances are up there.
Speaker 4: We also got some cool videos on our social media from Saint Jude, so all fun stuff up there, benefiting Saint Jude, We love them.
Speaker 6: Number one, the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 1: And Saint Jude.
Speaker 6: No, you don't like to think about it, but this could happen to anybody, because it does happen to people randomly where their kids get cancer, they go to the doctors. Doctors is like, you have cancer. And if the doctor says you have this kind of cancer, and Saint Jude specializes in this, you go to Saint Jude for free travel, food, medicine, treatment, all that. That's why we're here talking about it because you shouldn't have to worry about other things. If your kid is sick, I mean, you gotta think what if that happened to you?
Speaker 7: Right well, yeah, I mean it takes up so much of your it takes up your entire life. And to think that you're you know, your job, you want to be with your kids. So to know that all expenses are paid for lodging and everything else that you mentioned, I mean, it just takes that stress away because it's already stressful enough.
Speaker 6: It just wouldn't happen without you, guys becoming a partner in hope. And like I've said before, if you've been bad this year, this fixes it. This is an extra credit, a counteract. If you're on trial for something, you tell the judge, oh, I just became a partner. Hope its ain't Jude five years taking off your sentence on it. Supposedly, I've never heard it, so I've heard it's a rumor. But say Jude's awesome because all the information, all the findings that they have, they find they share it for free. Treatments have pushed the overall childhood cancer rate from twenty percent to over eighty percent, which is wild. So we're here. The money that you donate goes to a great cause. They need it, or you wouldn't be doing this. So textword Bobby to seven eight five eight three three. When you do, you get a special edition Pip and Joy sweatshirt made just for today, so you can text that. I'm gon give the phe number a second too if your other call, but you can textword Bobby to seven eight five eight three three or call one eight hundred seven nine five eighteen hundred. We were picking songs that remind us of Saint Jude, that sometimes support Saint Jude. It's like, okay, what what song comes to mind? This one always comes to mind, so this is Brooks and Dunn, believe. I don't even really look at the lyrics until I was like, I'm gonna pick the song because that makes me feel And first of all's an awesome song. And here you go, here's the the chorus. I raised my hands, I bowed my head. I find it more and more truth in the words written and read. They tell me there's more to life than just what I can see. And so in red meaning, guys, you know red means were red like highlighted the Bible.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, I didn't know that, and now we do.
Speaker 6: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No, now I'm picturing it in the Bible one, Yeah, it is in red.
Speaker 6: I was like, all right, buddy on elephants, man.
Speaker 3: I've tried to hold it. Eyes over your drums. I'm trying to burn it my structure.
Speaker 8: He sneezed on my shoulder.
Speaker 6: I thought he was crying. He was leaning over, putting his head on your shoulder. Was about to like pat his head, you know, I thought he was getting emotional.
Speaker 8: I'm like, here's my shoulder, man like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll play the song.
Speaker 6: Saint Jude, You guys, be a partner in hope. You call eight hundred seven nine five eighteen hundred, eight hundred seven ninety five eighteen hundred. Buddy, what song reminds you of Saint Jude and why?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: I thought about this and I think George Straight Love Without and Daman has always been one of my favorite songs because especially when I had boys, like once I start to have like four boys, I'm a dad to four boys, and I thought, this is a story of a dad talking to his son, you know about like you know, you'll never understand the love that a dad has for his son. And when I went to Saint Jude a few years back, with you just meet a lot of families, a lot of kids, a lot of parents, and you just can tell that look in the parents face that says like, man, I would do anything for my child.
Speaker 8: And they're in that.
Speaker 10: Position right there where they're just like put in all their faith in Saint Jude and all the doctors and everyone there to help their child overcome cancer.
Speaker 8: And so I think of this song and I'm like, that's it.
Speaker 10: That's that's the love that you would just do anything for the child, and everyone there is working for those children, and this song just reminds me of that.
Speaker 6: You could text Bobby to seven eight five eight three three. Again text Bobby to seven eight five eight three three, click the link from Saint Jude to donate. AMM coming over to you.
Speaker 8: What do you have?
Speaker 7: Well, So, Neon Moon's part of my childhood and I used to always think back to you in the nineties when I would hear it. And something that has happened in the last few years ever since you and Eddie for the Raging Idiots performed with Brooks and Dune at the Million Dollar Show, which is a fundraiser for Saint Jude.
Speaker 2: Patients are there, all of our listeners are there. It raises so.
Speaker 7: Much money, so many artists around town they come and play.
Speaker 2: It's an awesome event.
Speaker 7: And I was standing side stage when y'all went out there and saying ne On Moon with them. So now when I hear Neon Moon, I think of the million Dollar Show at the Ryeman and you know some of the patients backstage, the Saint Jude's staff running around, I mean, those are the people that make it happen. And then all the listeners in the seats at the Riemann, because that's how all of this is possible. And it was just a career high for me, even though I wasn't on state recording. It's one of my core memories of being a part of this show and the stuff that we do and the cool things that we get to do. And while it was y'all out there doing it, I was so excited for y'all because I know y'all, y'all y'all love Brooks and done too.
Speaker 2: But it was just more than that.
Speaker 7: It was for It was for Saint Jude, for the kids there and the impact that can be made, you know, because of music and bringing people together.
Speaker 2: So for me, it's Neon Moon Lunchbuck.
Speaker 6: What song is it that reminds you of Saint Jude and why is that?
Speaker 3: I spent a few days at Saint Jude a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month, you know, and I had a great time, got to tour the facilities everything, and I got to say, you go in there and thinking, oh, it's going to be so sad. But what does Saint Jude do? They make sure every day is a great day, Like they make everything so happy. So my song is It's a great day to be Alive by T T. Trash Trip. Yes, And I mean it's like it's just it's a very happy place. Even though there's sad stuff going on. They do such a good job of making everything bright and fun and exciting for the kids. And I mean I got to sit there and look in a lab and watch scientists working on things, and they had all these formulas drawing on the wall, and it's like it can be a rough day, but it's still a great day to be alive.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 3: I mean it was just great. And I mean we we had a great time at Saint Jude, Like it was a great weekend in Memphis and seeing everything.
Speaker 6: And just keep taking a Morgas on lunch box and go to any of the meeting. I know. That's the only thing I want to say, because I know it's not on the show, but that's what to media. Maybe it is a tour you want to and him being drunk.
Speaker 4: At the he did go on the tour the seminars.
Speaker 3: Did I go to the dinner, Well, yeah, I go to the breakfast for to the latch and.
Speaker 6: He makes it great. He makes a great point about the environment at Saint Jude. So be a partner in hope if you can. For nineteen bucks, a month help the kids at Saint Jude fight cancer. Text the word Bobby to seven eight five eight three three. You do, you'll get a link back. This one's not a scam alert. When you do text it, you'll get a link back. It's from Saint Jude. Fill it out, boom. You'll be a partner in hope and I don't. It's probably not important to you, but you will get a special edition Pip and Joy. It's like a sweatshirt this year. It's made for today. We're very excited that that you're listening to this and hopefully you go. You know what, I want to make a difference, maybe even bad this year. You need to do something to e called out because it's how well that's how it works. Absolutely, if you do a lot of bad stuff, then you need to do good stuff to counteract it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this will definitely take care of that.
Speaker 6: That's what I've been told. Even if you're done really bad stuff, you can just be a partner hoping, you know, back to Even so, we've also been talking about songs that remind us of Saint Jude, or we go to Saint Jude and Saint Jude makes us thinking about this song Morgan, what about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So when I've been to Saint Jude, you can just tell that love is such a dry being forced there. Like love from the community, love from strangers donating to help these families, love from the doctors, the researches. It's just the driving force behind that entire hospital and what allows those families to move through such a difficult thing. So the song that it reminds me of is the juds love can build a bridge.
Speaker 6: That's a good one. We should play this anyway. I'll tell you what. We don't even play well to sing it can building bridge? Everybody tweet you.
Speaker 2: We should play it.
Speaker 6: So become a partner and hope and we'll stop singing. Don't you think it's time? I mean, don't be nervous about this.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: Why are you freaking yourself out?
Speaker 5: I really, I don't know, because it's such like a huge thing. It's such a huge car.
Speaker 14: I mean, she might cry.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm not gonna try, so she kind of got two eyed more.
Speaker 6: It's okay to cry about Saint Juke because what they do is awesome. But I'm saying, you're freaking yourself out because I know this is so important to you to talk about. Yes, at the same time, if you freak yourself out so much, you're going to alter your performance and your Porman support. So just talk about it because you mean it and you love it, and whatever happens happens. So we're here, we're raising money for Saint Jude. Why is it so important to you to come on and talk about this?
Speaker 11: So I have done the Saint Jude Half Marathon for the past ten years and raise a lot of money. And I actually got to go for the first time and see it this year with Country Cares where all the radio partners were at it and there was a dinner and Thomas Lee Miller is a songwriter and he sang or he wrote The Impossible by.
Speaker 6: Joe Nichols Lee Thomas Miller.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Lee.
Speaker 11: Thomas Miller, And basically Saint Jude makes everything that seems impossible possible.
Speaker 5: Because I saw one of the patients speak there.
Speaker 11: Her name's Lauren, and she was brought in when she was seventeen months old and she couldn't walk, you know, she.
Speaker 6: Had seventeen months can you walk?
Speaker 8: Anyway?
Speaker 5: They didn't think she'd be able to watch.
Speaker 6: She could walk. Look at the cancer.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying, I don't know, it's usually about two years.
Speaker 6: Okay, but maybe she wouldn't be able to walk, Yes, got it.
Speaker 11: And so fast forward she is off to college now because she was at Saint Jude, and so that's kind of what this song is about.
Speaker 5: And I just thought that was amazing.
Speaker 6: Baby started to walk between ten and eighteen months, so maybe okay, ten months. Oh is that a smart baby.
Speaker 3: That's a smart baby.
Speaker 2: But wasn't Lunch Fox like I think lunch.
Speaker 6: His kid's like sixteen son?
Speaker 7: Right, No, No, but he got upset because Eddie's kid was walking before.
Speaker 8: True, he got jealous.
Speaker 3: I got mad because his kids kid was catching a football and something like that is all of it. Yeah, yeah, but I knew that didn't come from Eddie because it was an adopted kid, so I knew I was okay.
Speaker 6: So genetically he's not. Genetically it's not better. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys can be a partner in hope. You can textword Bobby to seven eight five eight three three. When you do that, click the link from Saint Jude and you can donate. Text word Bobby to seven eight five eight three three you'll get a link you can't click it. So written by Lee Thomas Miller who saw perform it. It's Joe Nichols, Here is the Impossible. On the Saint Jude Radio thign Let's go donate, become a partner in hope.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 5: All right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys for hanging out. I feel like this week was kind of a rollercoaster of emotions as far as the interviews and the segments we did this week. Feel like there was a lot of highs, some weird lows, some weird physical activities. We really covered it all this week on The Bobby Bone Show. Going out of twenty twenty three, very very strong. We only have a few weeks left. I hope you're getting all your Christmas shopping done. And thank you for spending some time hanging out with me. Be sure to check out Part one, Part three this weekend with Amy. I think you'll really enjoy it. As always, I love y'all. Be safe Bye Jay Bybyball So