Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: All right, we're taking off in the phone tap balloon. Come on, let's go for a ride, Dear Elvis, Ali says in the phone tap email, Dear Elvis, My mom moved to Virginia while back, and I went to visit her. And for some reason, over the years, her property has come to look like and sound like a zoo. Mom has so many pets. All the neighborhood wildlife seems to flock to her house to nest. For some reason, She's always feeding all the animals. Her neighbor's not happy with her, So why don't we phone tap her?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Ali? Scary Jones is calling Ali's mom in Virginia, posing as one of her neighbors, complaining about her noisy pets. Ali listens in as she phone taps her mom. Let's listen to today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Who's this? You called me?
Speaker 1: This is Ed actually one of your neighbors. Is this your family?
Speaker 2: How do you know me?
Speaker 1: You're the owner of the pomeranian?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Ed Cullen. I actually lived down the street. I just wanted to let you know that yesterday your dogs were barking uncontrollably and the bird was making all these noises.
Speaker 2: Now, my bird, my bird doesn't scream.
Speaker 1: When you're home, and when the doors are open, we do hear the bird, and it does make a squawking noise.
Speaker 2: My bird talk. He's a talker. My bird doesn't squawk.
Speaker 1: I just hear a bunch of gibberish. But what I'm saying is we're at the point where we want to call animal control on you.
Speaker 2: What yes, are you insane? I have two dogs? You have more than that. First of all, that's none of your business. But I just have a poodle and a Pomeranian.
Speaker 1: But that's not true. You have a cat, a bird, and two dogs.
Speaker 2: This is what I have here.
Speaker 1: Don't you think that's a little much.
Speaker 2: Don't you think it's none of your damn business?
Speaker 1: Why do you have all these pets?
Speaker 2: Why is it any of your business?
Speaker 1: See, I think there's an ulterior motive here. I think there's something else going on.
Speaker 2: You know, you're really upsetting me.
Speaker 1: Not I don't mean to upset you.
Speaker 2: You do mean to upset me.
Speaker 1: I'm stating the facts.
Speaker 2: That's standing any facts? How dare you bother me? How dare you bother me?
Speaker 1: Where on the street has it? You were raising ducks back there at one.
Speaker 2: Point because a duck laid eggs underneath my bedroom window, she hatched and they left, They went through the back fence.
Speaker 1: You got an animal farm back there?
Speaker 2: No, I don't have an animal farm here. What I have in my house is none of your damn business, just like you do.
Speaker 1: You have a cat?
Speaker 2: How are you? I want to know who you are. I have the rights to know who you are.
Speaker 1: And you have ducks? Okay, I don't have.
Speaker 2: Suck Are you out of your mind? There's no ducks back here?
Speaker 1: Do you have geese?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't have ge Do you have a turtle?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: A gerbil? No? No, you don't have any of these animals in your house. I'm wondering if you're selling these on eBay, if you're one of those.
Speaker 2: Illegals are you talking about? No, you are scaring me.
Speaker 1: You're the one that has a circus going on your backyard.
Speaker 2: And you don't have a circus going on in my backyard. How dare you?
Speaker 1: I'm going to call the Ringling brothers right now and see if they want to, everybody you want to.
Speaker 2: I mean, I am so over this. How dare you do this to me?
Speaker 1: Can you put a muzzle on your animals? Is what I'm asking. That's what this comes down to.
Speaker 2: On them.
Speaker 1: It's like you have Noah's arc back there.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something, Noah's ark? Have you been in my house?
Speaker 1: I've looked in your front window.
Speaker 2: You've looked in my front window. That's trespassing on my property.
Speaker 1: Star No I've seen the bird in the window. I mean you know I seen the bird.
Speaker 2: You would have had to come into my backyard or my neighbor's backyard to do that.
Speaker 1: The dogs were screaming yesterday, so I'm like, what's all this ruckus? So I walked up and I'm looking in the window, and I'm like, there's a bird in there. The dogs are screaming. Why don't you give one of the dogs up for adoption? Do you need two dogs?
Speaker 2: I mean your business?
Speaker 1: And ducks.
Speaker 2: I don't have ducks.
Speaker 1: You're harboring ducks.
Speaker 2: You don't have no ducks.
Speaker 1: You have ducks?
Speaker 2: There are no ducks. How dare you.
Speaker 1: It's duck season?
Speaker 2: There's no ducks here.
Speaker 1: Rabbit season.
Speaker 2: How are you talking about this? This conversation is ridiculous. Would you like would you like my lawyer to call you, because that's who I'm calling next. No, I just you're just stalking me. You you're on my property yesterday. I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 1: I want to where were you yesterday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Damn business? Where I was?
Speaker 1: The dogs were going crazy. I had to go into your property. I had to look in the window.
Speaker 2: I looked in the window. Here I'm talking to my daughter.
Speaker 1: Okay, she should have been there. Someone should have been home.
Speaker 2: I don't know who he is.
Speaker 1: I was just kind of sneaking around.
Speaker 2: Sneaking around. You're sneaking around my property. You know what? You're really damn scary. I'm not. Yeah, you are. You're scary.
Speaker 1: I could scar I'm scary.
Speaker 2: So okay, I'm scary, very scary I am. And you have no right to be on my property.
Speaker 1: You have no idea. I'm scary.
Speaker 2: You don't you know what. You don't know who you're dealing with. That scary you are, your bab you know what? First of all, you don't know who I am. You don't know anything about me, and yet you're you're making all these accusations. That's you're being a coward.
Speaker 1: Not a coward.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm home right now. Why don't you come over.
Speaker 1: I want my anonymous to come over. I want my anonymous opinion to be.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, stop stop ed ed come on now, no, you come on.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, now, you come on, you come on now.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. I'm over it. Don't you care that I don't care. I don't care what the neighbors say at this point anymore. I am completely don't.
Speaker 1: Care about what the neighbors have to say about what you about what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm nothing going on in my house. Okay, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I'll pass that message onto your daughter, Alley.
Speaker 2: Because.
Speaker 1: That's it, Alison, I'm a scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: No, Elvis Duran a scary. I love you so much. Take you so much. I love you scary. Listen to I have to meet you because I want to smack you so hard.
Speaker 1: Elvis durand phone can