Speaker 1: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning time for today's prank call. And this lady we're reaching out to was set up by her coworker, who told us she's extremely frustrated because she hasn't been able to get into her work email for two days.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody in it has been able to help her.
Speaker 2: Oh, looks like you can't work.
Speaker 3: Better go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's requested a meeting with the tech supervisor, the person in charge, So I think it's perfect. That person is jose Beloga. I believe should be in charge of our own IT department.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's see how he does in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 3: Working Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 5: Huh, Hey, Aaron, this is Dart from the IT department. Oh hey, hi, good morning. Yeah, it's dark. Good morning. I'm a senior supervisor down here. I heard you were having some issues with your computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry right off the bat, because I'm super frustrated already coming into this, and I know it's not your fault.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I've heard. I heard a few of my underlings weren't able to give you any help.
Speaker 3: Huh, I mean yes, no, one has been yeah frustrated, Yeah, yeah, No one's been helpful, absolutely no one. I mean, I don't understand how you could call yourself the I T Department, And I.
Speaker 5: Don't mean to cut you off. This is completely justified your frustration. Can you just tell us what was happening? That's like causing the situation.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll walk through it again. I said it now so many times, but.
Speaker 5: Did you just one more? You're just gonna need one more time.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you, but you keep talking over me, so you just for a moment, I.
Speaker 5: Am listening talking to Okay, I'm just telling you. I'm listening.
Speaker 4: So that's why.
Speaker 5: All right, you go.
Speaker 3: I simply want to get into my email and it has locked me out, and you have a this two part authentication process.
Speaker 5: Say no more? Okay again, I am the senior IT supervisor. Great, I'm going to fix this right now.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just give me a second. Will do you fix double authentication?
Speaker 3: Looking it up? Are you googling it?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'll be I'll be right with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, authentication issue.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, Aaron, what's the operating system that you're using?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you mean like Windows like everyone else is using what how where are you asking me that?
Speaker 2: Oh you have Windows?
Speaker 1: Duh?
Speaker 4: I got it?
Speaker 2: Hold on, do you fix a double authentication?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Computer? Okay?
Speaker 3: Who's you?
Speaker 5: I'm the guy, I'm the top of the pyramid. I earned the spot and that's why we're taking care of you today.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you are this senior supervisor, what are you doing right now? It sounds like you are you think chat GPS to figure this out?
Speaker 1: I could do that, say chat GPT.
Speaker 5: That is funny, Like I'm gonna like, I'm gonna deal with your wildly absurd you know, accusation and like just use me. Okay, hold on just a second, wait.
Speaker 3: About both?
Speaker 4: Oh I know I believe me. I keep misspelling?
Speaker 2: Uh how do I deflect when someone accuses me aggressively?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa? Okay, you know what you know what this is?
Speaker 5: This is way Wait a second, it's thinking. I mean, I'm thinking, I.
Speaker 3: Hear what you're doing right, and you're talking out loud.
Speaker 2: I'm helping you.
Speaker 5: Look as God is my witness.
Speaker 4: I am not using any.
Speaker 5: Artificial intelligent helper to figure out your issues or.
Speaker 4: Anything clearly you have no idea what you Excuse me, I'm right here and I can hear you.
Speaker 2: What's that supposed to be muted? You're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be design me to do all your work and answer all your questions. Okay, don't you remember?
Speaker 5: But how do I turn this thing off?
Speaker 3: This is obvious that you are using artificial intelligence and you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: When you come home at night, we talk to each other and you share your most intimate secrets with me.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 5: We are in the middle of a professional phone call.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what.
Speaker 4: I would never tell anyone that you dress up as a Star Wars jedi and play with your lightsaber.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's going on here.
Speaker 5: That's something a lot of people do.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I cannot hold my tongue any longer. This is a prank phone call, Kevin.
Speaker 5: Just like the lightsaber. This is confidential.
Speaker 3: You just ruined the whole prank phone call you're doing.
Speaker 2: What how do I reveal that it's a phone tap in a better way? That is funny?
Speaker 3: All that?
Speaker 5: Wait a second, this is jose from Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. You are being prank phone called on the radio. Yeah, James told us you have like a simple issue that needs to be fixed, so I figured i'd call you as a senior IT guy using check GPT.
Speaker 3: I still need to get into my email, So.
Speaker 2: How do I get off the phone without helping this person whatsoever?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Oh, I just hang up.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye love women, Bye.
Speaker 4: Brook In. Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties,