Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what is most obviously very crucially important today on This is Important.
Speaker 2: You jerk off with headphones on.
Speaker 3: Let me gobble.
Speaker 4: You print out a picture of her off the Internet and tape it on your binders.
Speaker 5: She's so hot, let's.
Speaker 2: Go never Hell, what's up?
Speaker 5: How are you so good? Thanks for asking?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Let's talk about them glasses today, Blake, I got the blue Blockers on today.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you sponsored? No? But I do have a friend who sends me blue blockers, which I'm pretty psyched about.
Speaker 3: They actually slid in They They must have been meaning to slide into your dms because Blue Blockers slid into my dms the other day.
Speaker 5: Hello, welcome, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: This is interesting.
Speaker 5: And I said, uh, I'm good, thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, you said I'm all Gucci shades.
Speaker 5: You lose, You're off that I'm good with some goofy glasses. Why do you like these big goofy glasses, Blake?
Speaker 4: These actually I don't really rock that often. They're supposed to go over your prescription glasses. You know, these are like the Grandma, the real blockers, but they actually make.
Speaker 3: Some other uh what cooler fashions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because what I imagine blue blockers.
Speaker 3: I only think of what you're currently wearing, which is what the people in my great great grandmothers are great great ants nursing home would wear some Terminator X and those people were dead. Yeah, they had already died and they were rotting corpses.
Speaker 2: That's why when you're dead, they put those sunglasses on you to let the EMTs know to come in and.
Speaker 5: Like just take you. These are some take me away.
Speaker 2: So no one has to look at your dead eyes.
Speaker 5: He's good to go, He's good to go.
Speaker 2: Well wait, this is this is fascinating and this is just how Hollywood works. Because I believe Blake was wearing blue blockers in a photo we took maybe from the super Bowl, and someone there spotted it because they followed me, and I noticed that does not go unnoticed in my okay, uh social media?
Speaker 3: Yeah another word, another word vocal know you had vocal fry bringing it back vocal still in fashion or what?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my my wife has vocal fry.
Speaker 2: They followed, they followed me, They slid into your d ms, Blake, are they following you at.
Speaker 4: Least, well, it's my homie Ryan, who's like in like works for the company.
Speaker 2: Okay, do they follow me?
Speaker 5: I believe so if I had to guess yeah.
Speaker 2: So Blake, it would just help me a lot if we said, hey, are you sponsored by Blue Blockers and you didn't just say my friend sends me them, Because then I go, what a cool, wacky friend who just takes trips to Walgreens and then picks up peanut m and ms and blue Blockers for his friend.
Speaker 5: No friend with extra four dollars in his pocket. No, no, no, my.
Speaker 2: Friend this is a sponsor, but my friend works there.
Speaker 3: No, this isn't just the homie like was thinking of you picked you up some sunglasses.
Speaker 5: No, he works for the company. Which part of the way. We don't do that.
Speaker 2: We don't do it enough.
Speaker 3: We need to get I want to think of you guys a little more. I'm always thinking of you, but I'm never buying you stuff. I'm never gifting you guys things.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I feel like I at one point I did that, but I do not do that for anybody any longer. And I feel pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've gotten you guys a few things over the years, what held you get me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we name name the one thing you've gotten me.
Speaker 5: You just you feel you feel like you've gotten something.
Speaker 2: The hell did you give me? The hell way? You guys just came in. I got you Marvel chairs, bitch for your fucking house.
Speaker 5: Well, but that's a housewarming gift. I'm saying. I'm saying, like out of the blue, unexpected. Okay, I never got a housewarming gift. And I love my chairs. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I feel like I got at them some like some Nebraska kicks from Adidas.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, you gave me those.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do have.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for those, man.
Speaker 2: I feel like you you, I feel you wear them kind of I do wear those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do wear those.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, Durts, thank you for that. Okay.
Speaker 2: Hell, by the way, very specific type ship the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those are great gifts. No, those are great gifts. That was sweet of Youwters.
Speaker 4: I'm not dissing you. The chairs you got me are fantastic. I'm saying, out of the blue, no occasion. Just hey, homie, saw this thought of you bought it for you.
Speaker 3: And this is why male friendship is so important, because it really is. I mean, I mean, you know I say that in a funny, joking fashion.
Speaker 2: But I didn't pick up on that.
Speaker 3: Guys they don't they don't just link up that they don't do thinking of yous. I mean, Blake is a different story because he goes drinking with his friends like six days a week.
Speaker 5: But I feel I have got to upkeep the friendship.
Speaker 2: There's not even time to go shopping for them because he's already he.
Speaker 5: Was already already hanging out with the guys.
Speaker 4: I bought him yeager shots. They'll tell ye.
Speaker 3: But I would say, besides Blake, most guys they don't link up with their friends all that often. And I want to uh normalize. I feel like girls do girls trips quite a bit.
Speaker 5: Oh right, this is the way.
Speaker 3: And I was just thinking, when was the last time you truly just took it's not a bachelor party.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, your bachelor it's.
Speaker 3: Not even a birthday party, which it's never just a guy's only birthday party.
Speaker 5: I like, when.
Speaker 3: Is the last time you went, you know what, guys trip. We're just going on a guy's trip. We are lucky that we do guys trips. Under the guys of work.
Speaker 5: We're like, yeah, that's a fun.
Speaker 2: Play on words. It's a guy's trip, honey. Yeah, And she's like, oh, with all the guys. I go, no, it's a guy actually, a fucking superhero. I'm flying to London to save the day.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, we'll give it. Sure, Sure.
Speaker 2: I get asked by my homies to go on a guy's trip at least twice a year.
Speaker 5: Wow. You just downright refuse.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm always busy. I go, put me down, and then I either am busy.
Speaker 5: Or don't want a golf yeah, right, right, right, right right? You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're doing it.
Speaker 5: They're doing it. No, Well that's the trick. I think.
Speaker 3: Well, my friends absolutely do not do that. And by the way, I don't really have that many friends. You guys are mostly them whoa, you guys are mostly them.
Speaker 5: Huge revealed, and we don't even get your gifts. Yeah. I have a couple a couple. You guys don't give me gifts.
Speaker 3: I mostly just have a couple other friends, and we're not going on guys trips.
Speaker 5: I'll admit it.
Speaker 4: I do have a chat a signal if you will, of my friends from high school, and we are often saying that we're gonna go camping together, but it just never fully formed.
Speaker 5: I just want a lot of talk. Camping is something else. I the best. Does it rock? Did you have a good time? Seems like it sucks. Camping's okay, Yeah, it seems like it sucks.
Speaker 2: Camping is fine.
Speaker 5: It's all about pre prep. It's about the pre prep, really, I mean.
Speaker 2: And the people I went with are absolute pros. I mean, yeah, dude, that is unfucking believe. They had like a kitchen, like an outdoor kitchen, okay, full like sink stove, like prep tables.
Speaker 5: It was wild. Oh you were glamping.
Speaker 2: No, they just have all the gear because they go and when they go, they go, but they go full out, like try tip fucking tacos and charcouterie boards and fucking it was bananas. There were some bananas.
Speaker 5: Well that's that sounds fantastic. That sounds great.
Speaker 3: That's that's how you want to go camping. When I imagine going camping, I imagine this is how I wanted to go. I go, I bring I bring a suitcase. I check in at a front desk, I they give me a key. I go to my room and then I put my suitcases in the room, and then he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know he's not describing camping.
Speaker 3: And then I go to like the pool boll and kind of lay there, and that's what I that's my best version of camping.
Speaker 5: Right, So just a vacation, staycation sort.
Speaker 2: The thing I just described. It still wasn't enough for me to be like, yeah, I love this, like it was the best version of it.
Speaker 5: You still felt like you were roughing it. Still, I still feel like this is he's chunking so hard. I can't.
Speaker 3: We're chucking so hard. You're you're so chunked. You're so chunked.
Speaker 2: I wanted to shower.
Speaker 5: Somebody help me. Oh, you just wanted to take a shower.
Speaker 4: That was your big beef is that you didn't get any I don't know why I'm asking this bro questions.
Speaker 5: He's the one who's chalking. He's chunking.
Speaker 3: Talking like I'm grilling this fool. Well, I take it back, I do, actually do. Uh. You know, I at this point in my life, since my body is mangled and uh and mess hurts to sit and stand and walk and sometimes breathe.
Speaker 5: Uh, Now, camping seems less fun.
Speaker 3: But I tell you what if I go camping and someone does one of all the work like lampiing situation, like because I like nature, I like being out in it. I like fishy, I like honey. I like to do all the things that you kind of do when you're out and about.
Speaker 5: Like killing. You like killing the animal.
Speaker 3: I like killing, like going into nature, Adam, animal wrecking shop if I can, if I can cut down a tree, killing endangered species.
Speaker 2: And uh, like ship on a Native American burial ground, I'm in.
Speaker 5: We're good. We're good.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that does something like I know you're you're kind of joking, but that does sound like a great trip.
Speaker 2: Almost all of it, right, almost all of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you could kill an American bald eagle, wouldn't that be pretty great?
Speaker 5: You could try, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You can try, you like to say, as you like to say, Adam, you can.
Speaker 5: You can try, motherfucker, I know.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, they're not even in dangered anymore. You can't kill them.
Speaker 5: You can't. Just like they're not in dangered anymore.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that happened on your watch, bro, are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I don't like it.
Speaker 3: You gotta get out like it. No, they're a dime a dozen. Now, oh, they're all over the place. My parents live in Lake at the Ozarks, Missouri. They're covered, address, they're covered. Are they in invasive species? Because that's when ship gets fun. If the species is invasive, you can slaughter them.
Speaker 5: You can slaughter them.
Speaker 2: Will you explain what that means for the listeners?
Speaker 4: Well, that is an animal that is not originally from the area that is that is starting to cause problems in the ecosystem.
Speaker 5: It's starting to kill kill.
Speaker 3: Maybe another native animal there that is very good, and it just really it just makes shit haywire.
Speaker 2: This is like the pythons of floor water.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are lionfish. They have lionfish out there that you can.
Speaker 5: You can murder them. Those are the ones that have the spikes and they're venomous. Yes, yes, you don't touch those.
Speaker 2: Do not touch the venomous or poisonous, very poisonous.
Speaker 5: Well, what's the difference.
Speaker 2: If they bite you, do they inject something into you? No?
Speaker 3: I think it's if you get stuck with one of their stickers, which you if you touch it.
Speaker 2: So that's poisonous.
Speaker 3: That's well, wait a minute, what is so smart?
Speaker 4: I don't think that venom is exclusive to bite. You think venom is only from a bite? Is that the definition of venom?
Speaker 2: I think that venom is like something that gets like or like stung raw, but poison as if you get eaten.
Speaker 3: No, they you lionfish regardless with venom. Yeah, fine, I believe, Okay, I believe. Fine, I could be completely wrong. All right, moving on that it's important and said, how great would it be to murder them? You know, I have murdered some lionfish in my day. It's pretty fun. How you use a dynamite, You use a stick of dynamo.
Speaker 5: You gotta use the spear. Yeah, use it's spear fishing.
Speaker 4: Sounds really fun. That would be a cool little What if we went like Florida camping?
Speaker 5: That would be really fun.
Speaker 2: What do you get out of it? Because that does nothing for me killing anything?
Speaker 5: It's oh yeah, no, I love killing stuff. Or you're helping, you're literally helping. At some point, there comes a time in your life where you have to kill. And this is when you have to kill. This is when you have to kill.
Speaker 2: So you're just talking about doing housekeeping essentially.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right up top, essentially, Yeah, this is some Isaac this is Isaac talk. You gotta do some house you know what I where I like to camp is on my boat. Okay, yes, And technically I guess that's camping. This is like an RV on water and you go out, there's a bed. I could sleep on it, and then you could fish, you could go uh you know, you could do some swims.
Speaker 5: You can go scuba diving.
Speaker 2: That's just kill a couple of lionfish. Do you have a waterbed on your boat?
Speaker 5: You better?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the whole bed is kind of a waterbed. You're it feels like it's a waterbed.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is if you have a waterbed on a boat, like.
Speaker 5: It just equals it itself out. Yeah? Is that right? Man has changed everything? Yeah? I don't know. Yeah, that's a kind of camping.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Living on a houseboat? What do people call that? What? It's not to be in a house boat. It's just just a boat. It's all boat. I don't know what they would call that? What the hell would they call that?
Speaker 2: Any take backs?
Speaker 5: I guess, So what is it? What cool stuff has been happening in your guys lives?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Like, are you hungover right now? Or are you just you're good? I feel great? Oh good? Did you go out last night? No? Why are you laughing? I'm wondering because.
Speaker 3: Because Adam grilled me, like I'm not you drink six days a week. You're hungover right now. No, I'm chilling plays. The only reason making that is you're wearing glasses that cover your entire face.
Speaker 4: So I just want to put I just want to put my homie on. Dudeving these eyes. I look great.
Speaker 5: You do look really good right now. Thank you. Yes, but you understand where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: If you but this will look good for the YouTube free frame, it'll be like, oh, that's a different episode.
Speaker 5: He's got these big glasses on. Maybe I'll click that. Dude, I'm thinking ahead, Adam, you forgot.
Speaker 2: Blake's always on his business.
Speaker 3: Blake's always thinking about Yeah, he's standing on the side.
Speaker 5: I'm standing on business. He's always thinking about freeze frames. Dude.
Speaker 3: I did a I think I could talk about it. I did an MLB baseball commercial yesterday.
Speaker 5: What hell? Yeah? It was fun. Got the cap there. Yeah, they gave me. This is my payment.
Speaker 3: I pulled a Blake and I said, just give me one baseball cap and I'll do it.
Speaker 5: Just give me a Dodger's hat and I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Just give me a Dodger's head, give me a looks for two dollars Dodgers head.
Speaker 5: It's a nice cap.
Speaker 3: But it was a lot of running, a lot of jumping a lot of jumping over stuff.
Speaker 2: And you're still doing that.
Speaker 5: Huh oh, oh my god, why are they making you do that? Doesn't doesn't Isaac tell him, he can't make him do it. He's doing it. Isaac tells no one nothing. He doesn't. He doesn't even check in on me.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 5: He's not like, are you feeling okay? How are you doing? Are you old?
Speaker 3: Are you hanging in there? Getting doesn't check in at all. He's just mostly crafty. Uh and then like browing down.
Speaker 5: With my agent and that's kind of sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I mean, uh, he is maybe the least what is it?
Speaker 2: He's not standing on business, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 5: He's standing on something standing you standing on?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it called when you really care for someone, when you're empathetic? Maybe maybe it's empathetic, empathetic pathetic. Yeah, he's the least empathetic person that I've ever met.
Speaker 5: But I got the second.
Speaker 3: But my body hanged in there fairly well, I would say, hang in there, hanged in there fairly well.
Speaker 5: No, no twitching today, some twitching.
Speaker 4: So wait, why were you jumping? And like, what part of baseball is that? What was this commercial? What do you mean what part of baseball is jumping?
Speaker 5: Jumping? You don't have to jump in baseball.
Speaker 3: You don't have to jump in baseball, jump to catch a ball? Never did you ever play baseball? That's a very rare That is a very rare occurrence when you actually have.
Speaker 5: To That happens literally every play.
Speaker 2: No, no, it doesn't. This is like a sports center movement you're describing.
Speaker 3: No, No, I would say about seventy percent of all baseball they're they're jumping one direction or another.
Speaker 4: To catch seven naturally, not absolutely not. It's about fielding rounders. It's about catching fly balls. Like if you're jumping, that's a that's an incredible play at that point.
Speaker 2: That's rare, especially in this era.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, I guess that must have been a fucking freak athlete then, because I was always or you were just way out of a possession and you're like trying to make up.
Speaker 2: It's a different era of baseball. I mean they're working with like the fucking trajectory and all that. Now they're trying to hard. There's no more like ground roll doubles.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I was working with the MLB, okay, and they know their shit, and they said, my boy needs to jump.
Speaker 5: Actually they're making you like skip around the base and.
Speaker 2: I feel like Adam was like, you need me to jump around, right, and they were like not really.
Speaker 3: I'm like acting like I'm catching, you know, balls over the fence, and I'm like diving off second base and catching stuff and you know second base.
Speaker 5: The hell, Yeah, why are you doing jumping off the base getting some air?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well you don't have to do that. You don't have to do that. That's do you bring in your own flavor? Well, of course, you know, I got to bring the stank to it, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like this is mostly your stink. And they were like, it actually is starting to smell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, They're like, Adam, you all you have to do is feel the grounder and You're like, I think it'd be sicker if I like jump off a second base, for sure.
Speaker 3: Well dude, but also bending Hey, you say feel the grounder like that's also easy for me.
Speaker 5: It's not easy. That would be very painful to get.
Speaker 3: That low out, to get that low and all hunched over, bent over like that. I mean like they're like, Isaac, what can Adam do? He's like, honestly, I'm I mean snatch right now, he's like outa who who oh, my bad, my client.
Speaker 5: Do you guys have any more talkies? The reason my family can buy a new kitchen?
Speaker 2: Who oh, yeah, you're talking about the meal ticket.
Speaker 5: Oh you're talking about the remodel king getting radical?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so I did that yesterday, right whenever.
Speaker 2: I dressed my children, I say, now, these are uncle Adam's clothes.
Speaker 5: That's what they are. Do you understand me? Uncle? What's his name? Okay?
Speaker 3: Wait, so were you on set with an actual baseball player or is it just you like running around the No? No, no, And I don't think I could give away I don't think I can give away the commercial.
Speaker 5: But it was a lot of blue screen.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of meat jumping on shit and uh, you know, they had a mound that I was leaping off.
Speaker 5: Of and doing all kinds of ship. Okay, well that sounds fun. It was.
Speaker 3: It was very fun, and it was fun to be back on set and one of the crew guys comes up to me and he was like, you know, I started my career on Workaholics. Wait a minute, and I'm like, okay, donkey, wait, you are you Eric Griffin?
Speaker 5: Ship? Dude? I was like, oh, ship, it's been a minute. Griff On craft.
Speaker 3: My god, your your knuckles have somehow gotten herrier. How the hell, how the hell did that happen? By the way, Eric Griffin is going to be on the crew.
Speaker 5: Yes, he.
Speaker 3: Excited to have him. Not he's not allowed to do stand up or anything. Really, he's just going to be a cruise mascot.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, a lot of pictures. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he said that he worked on Workolics as a background actor and now he's a prop master, and he said that he would do that to just meet crew members. And he met crew members on the set of Workaholics who put him in contact with other people who as how he got his first jobs in the business.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, brother, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: And do you guys remember this because he was like I almost felt like he was making it up. I'm like, maybe this is another show, because he was like, I go, what episode or what scene do you remember? And he goes, all I can remember is you guys have rigged a pinball machine or like an arcade game to be a bong and the smoke was coming out of the the.
Speaker 5: Where you put the quarters in. Well, I think he was. He was on Blue Mountain State is probably what happened. It must have been something else because I was like, he thought you were Reacher. God, it happens a lot. It happens a lot. That's what mistaken reach a lot. That's so embarrassing. I'm so sorry. I know, I hate that.
Speaker 4: I hope they do a whole recut of Reacher with with Adam as Reacher.
Speaker 5: That would be fucking sick. Okay, yeah, what he like, can't run his well, he sort of looks at it. He just gives you. He just looks at people and they get hell scared.
Speaker 2: It's called it's called can't reach.
Speaker 5: Your ow damn sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that can't quite reach her. Yeah, I would like to see that what you called a recut.
Speaker 5: It's a little recut. Yeah, like I'd like to see that recut. What is it a frame by frame a frame by frame recut, but reacher.
Speaker 3: Oh and we also shot pretty close to the Workaholics house. We shot in Panorama City, sure, and uh man, it felt good to be over there.
Speaker 5: It felt good to leave.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: During the day, it was one hundred and twelve degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rest of La the La Basin was like seventy two. It is like a beautiful day yesterday and raining. Panorama City was like one hundred and twelve. And then as soon as night happened, it was eleven degrees. It was so cold immediately. And then we leave and we it was a long day. Were we left at like eleven o'clock?
Speaker 5: Damn? When did I believe at like four pm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to be traffic.
Speaker 3: Uh No, he left, he left at the same timetting crafty.
Speaker 5: He still was getting crafty. He's like, I'm staying for pizza. Brother.
Speaker 3: He's like, uh, there's nachos. Did you want nachos? I know you probably don't want to nachos, but there's nachos. I'm going to get nachos real quick. Oh fuck, I shouldn't get nachos. But as I'm leaving, night walkers came out. I saw them creep out the night walker. We're talking prostitutes, yes, panoram prostitutes?
Speaker 5: Which you remember the night walkers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were outside of outside of the Workaholics office.
Speaker 5: They'd be like.
Speaker 3: You would you would see them when you remember some days you'd have to get to work at like five thirty in the morning and you would see them like starting to like hobble back home or you.
Speaker 5: Know, you see them. They had that they had that walk. Yeah, they got to avoid the sun hit them. They're like, have we ever?
Speaker 2: They're like centers. They just break into a river dance. Have we talked about the story when Awesome movie?
Speaker 5: Have we told the story about when the woman jumped out of the moving car on set?
Speaker 3: I think we did, but it was probably a long It's a pretty good story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was episode like forty five. Gay Yeah, should we tell it again?
Speaker 2: Hit them with it with So we're filming outside the house, which is set on like a super long block in the valley, and we just see like police roll up on this car and everyone starts looking down the way and we have trucks that are parked all the way that have like our props costumes, Da da da da. We think somebody like broke into the truck and was trying to steal something and I was trying to steal something and the car with that the car kind of guns that passed where we're all standing past one of the cops that had blocked off the street, and then a cop who was with us jumps in front of the car with his gun out.
Speaker 4: Which these are These are like set cops, so they haven't been on the force and the wild, so they're just ready to draw.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: And also I love set cops because they're all like you basically retire. Your retirement as a cop is to be a set cop because you could still get paid. You still get all the benefits and the uniform and hot. You look so sexy, but you're seventy years old and you're mostly sitting in a.
Speaker 2: Chair all day, or you probably murdered somebody and you're on like leave and they go, you know what, just go to workaholics for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It's fine to go to drive out to Van Eyes Borderline paneas City BF Van Eyes.
Speaker 2: This car is like cruising by all of us kind of standing near the street, too fast to drive with like pedestrian. Cop pulls the gun out, jumps in front of it, has it on. The guys like roll your fucking window down, like full on, cop, I'll do it. And we were like we're rolling here, yeah, hey, okay, get the footy sound.
Speaker 5: You're blowing the take.
Speaker 2: And we're like, what happened? Did he like steal something and try and drive off? And so then the cop comes back and explains it to us because we can't film anything until this this goes away.
Speaker 5: He goes.
Speaker 2: So, apparently that guy picked up a prostitute around the corner. He turned on.
Speaker 5: Your gun street.
Speaker 2: He thought it was a or she thought it was a sting. Oh, and so she jumped out of the moving car. Everyone everyone down the block saw that thought. He pushed her out of the car and was chasing him. So he gunned it past us, and that's when the dude near us pulled the gun out on him.
Speaker 4: I love that he turned the corner and she saw like lights, trucks and she's like, oh, it's a huge sting.
Speaker 3: It's a massive sting to get me. This is a massive sting. There's they've caught thousands.
Speaker 2: Like this is a valley, This is a valley hooker working mid day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a midday Tuesday. I'm saying though, she she must have been like notorious. She was probably like a gobble really out true. They finally I was gonna say this top ten gobbler.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say this was her first day on the job. Oh, she's like, I don't know any better.
Speaker 5: They finally got me. Yeah, she's done.
Speaker 2: But she jumped out of a moving car and then darted off, and everyone thought that she had been like wow, kidnapped, and like whatever, who knows.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Imagine you're a little kid and you're just like looking at your bad your like back window, and you're trying to like go down for your nap or whatever, you know, and you're like.
Speaker 5: And then okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine you're little four years old, five years old, you just like your mom's like it's an afternoon, when uh time.
Speaker 5: To go to bed, honey, love you sweet dream.
Speaker 3: I'm looking out my back window and then you peek out your back window and you just see this gobbler creep over your fence.
Speaker 5: It's just like, wow, and your first word is gobbler?
Speaker 2: Adam, what is this? What is this picture you're painting? I don't even know, because imagine, imagine your kid. Imagine you're a kid trying to take a nap and a gobbling hooker jumps over your fence and you see her and you're trying to nap.
Speaker 5: This is one of your penthouse stories. Bro, I don't even understand it. Weird.
Speaker 2: That's not even my story. Those are just two things that are happening at the same time.
Speaker 3: This I just saying, if you're a kid and you see something like that, did this happen? First of all, no one is ever No one's going to believe you. No one's gonna believe you.
Speaker 5: Right, You're not even gonna know it's a gobbler.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say, this is a crazy looking woman with stalkings, with some crazy makeup, you know, looking like this.
Speaker 2: So specifically, something that happened to this is why you guys had to leave Iowa.
Speaker 5: It never happened. What happened in Iowa? Dude, it did.
Speaker 3: Although some ship it has happened, it wasn't. I never saw any gobblers. But I told you guys that My neighbor sitting directly across the street used to get butt naked in her window. And she was a senior in high school. Uh, it was directly across. It was our our houses were like twenty feet apart or however far. And she would get butt naked and me and had him pop popcorn and watch the show.
Speaker 2: It was to count your blessings. Just count your blessings.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know, I'm just saying, what are the events.
Speaker 2: Trying to nap and the Gobbler.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying what an event that would be. I'm just saying what an event that would that would be? They would it would definitely stick with you.
Speaker 2: You gotta make that short film. Gotta make that.
Speaker 5: You got to make that. Pixar dude, that's a good ass picktar.
Speaker 2: The Gobbler come in to theaters next year.
Speaker 5: Good Night, honey, good night, sweetheart. Have a good nap. Ever nap again the gobbler. Damn, she goes, Let me gobble.
Speaker 2: So there's a kid who's trying to nap, but he can't because the gobbler just crawled over the fence, I think is what you said, just flopped over. And so also he has to like, like the window. He's napping near the window. He has to see the fence.
Speaker 5: Dude, the window. It's he's you know, he cracked up in the way. He's looking out, he's daydreaming.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to take this sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you just let your kid just roast in the sun. Like the crib is right by the window. Man, it seems super problematic.
Speaker 5: He's not this. This isn't my child.
Speaker 3: My child is too young to know to even I'm saying this is an older child, right, I mean how old?
Speaker 5: When did they stop napping? When did they stop napping?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it depends three. Okay, I was thinking again, I feel like you start. I thought that you were like eight when you're done napping or some ship. But okay, yeah, so hey, guess what, this story doesn't really work.
Speaker 5: Do you guys?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you? And it's just kind of a boring question, but do you guys nap? Do you guys nap at all?
Speaker 5: Oh? Please? You ever hit the nap? Oh? Cool question?
Speaker 2: I actually love this question.
Speaker 5: You guys ever nap? Do you guys snap at all? You guys snap?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Do you guys snap?
Speaker 4: I begin hella tired at three o'clock. I get so tired at three o'clock. Now I'm the beach man. Doesn't matter how much celsiest I drink or five hour Energy or Zoa energy.
Speaker 3: Do we think it's the buzzballs that you drank earlier in the day that maybe put you to sleep?
Speaker 5: As you know, I am out of buzzballs. I got no buzzballs. Do you killed that plug? Bro? You hold that plug real quick.
Speaker 2: He also took some shots at the Blue Blockers.
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, that's I didn't kill it. That's on them.
Speaker 3: If they if they double down on their love of Blake Man, that would really put me in my place, wouldn't.
Speaker 5: They've gone radio silot?
Speaker 3: That would really that is a dead All I'm saying is that would really put me in my place. If they went all in on Blake, dumped a truck of money on him, dumped covered him in buzzballs, just bathed him in these balls, it would really put me in my place.
Speaker 5: It would Let's show him, let's show out. Yeah, let's really show him. That'd be cool. Adam, you're a big napper.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 5: I like to nap you out. Yeah, I napped.
Speaker 2: Once a year. Maybe it's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: What do you mean it's a whole thing, like you.
Speaker 2: Like when it's when I'm like, when it's about to happen, I'm like, here we go, this is the nap like and it usually will be if like the boys turn on a movie at like one in the afternoon and I'm like, all right, I'll hang out. But it's maybe something I'm not interested in, Like halfway through I'm out.
Speaker 5: I'm out.
Speaker 4: And you're a cinophile and it's once a year, wow, and do you make the announcement You're like, boys, Daddy's going down for the one nap.
Speaker 2: It kind of I will not be disturbed. I guess it's a better way to put it.
Speaker 5: Do you go to bed?
Speaker 3: You go to your bed, or do you could just fall sleep on the couch and the couch the couch. Yeah, and you don't even fall asleep on the couch. That's not easy to.
Speaker 2: No, wait, what no, I do I fall asleep on the couch. I nap right there while the movie is going.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying, just only once a year you do that?
Speaker 3: Because I do that? Yeah, once a week, I mean once or twice a week. Yeah, I'm always falling asleep. So I mean I'm also on a ton of medications, so that might help.
Speaker 5: Wait what but also wait what?
Speaker 3: I won't shut up about it, but I feel like I've been doing this for years and years that yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're good. You're a good napper. Oh yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: You can just laying on set. You could close your eyes.
Speaker 5: You don't need much.
Speaker 3: Yes, on set, I could just do a quick, you know, power fifteen minute power nap. You know, and workaholics sometimes, like at lunch if I was tired, I just go crash out.
Speaker 2: Oh I would.
Speaker 5: I would always bust a nap lunch lunch nap is manned.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, on on Gemstones, I wouldn't. I would nap every day. I would take a nap and then I would eat after my nap.
Speaker 5: O hell yeah, br yeah yeah man.
Speaker 3: And hey, Blake, you asked these hard hitting questions, so I know, I love it.
Speaker 4: This is the kind of info I like. And what about you, Blake, You're a napper. I nap pretty much every day. At around three o'clock, I hit about a fifteen minute nap.
Speaker 5: Oh every day. Yeah, dude, I get so tired and What are you doing that makes you so tired? Do we think it's from drinking six days a week or yeah, it's because you're out till three at fucking chot chap.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't. I do stay up late. I stay up till about one o'clock every night.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: I used to do that. I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: I gotta drop I gotta drop kids off in the morning at school. So it's like, so, what time do you get up because that's when I stopped seven am? Yeah, because now I get up at about seven and so I don't sleep.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. I can't stay up until. I'm starting to admit to myself, like recently, I've been like.
Speaker 5: Bro, just go to bed. You're not watching anything. It's not worth it. Yeah, what are what are you doing? I mean, you know, just jerking off a lot? Is that what you're doing? Well that that's right around the twelve o'clock hour. Are you all right?
Speaker 3: So not only are you jerking off once a night you're sleepy, you're napping once a day.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're you're jerking off with everyone at the crib at night where like anyone can hear any little and.
Speaker 5: My dig is creaky, My dig is creaky. Broh, you were put on headphones?
Speaker 2: Who puts on headphones? You?
Speaker 3: I go into I go into each go into each room. I put sound canceling headphones on. The children.
Speaker 2: You jerk off with headphones on.
Speaker 5: I do never jerk off with headphones on. But why not? That is asking for trouble. Brother. That's like j Owen with the with the VR goggles on. Well, I do that too. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's when your whole family shows up for like a surprise birthday party, and you're like, hey.
Speaker 3: God to sign up for YouTube. Wait PARTI jerf have to side and to see my blue block.
Speaker 5: And my new hat.
Speaker 4: You cannot and your new hat, which is really cool.
Speaker 5: You can't. You can't j O with with with headphones on. You can't jo with headphones on. Phone. I would say, if anything, j O inside like mute it. Just do visuals? Oh got it? You suck? You have to have audio doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: I would say I need the audio more than I even need the visuals.
Speaker 5: I had the visuals, I could close.
Speaker 3: My eyes and have every wait a minute, this is, this is, this is I could close my eyes and have every visual I whatever need.
Speaker 5: Now the sound is what I need. Really, Okay, did you guys.
Speaker 2: Ever have when when when home Porno on the comput it was brand new? Did you guys ever have just sound wave files of like fucking no.
Speaker 5: I didn't know. I did not. I remember you want to.
Speaker 2: Say this before you could get a whole movie?
Speaker 5: What it was before it was like you could get picture? And what year was this? You remember, you're the oldest person we know, so what was this?
Speaker 2: This is probably ninety six, ninety seven dos.
Speaker 5: This is MS DOS S this was Yeah, this is right before my time. Wait what you're saying? You would just download and this now we're getting back to our roots of the pot. You would just download the audio. Yeah, we went from napping right into joh and you went and just downloaded audio of Porno.
Speaker 2: No visual adam adam, forget the whole forgot the whole night Walker's chapter that brought us to nap.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: Dude, I listened to an entire episode of SmartLess for the first time ever the other day.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not bad.
Speaker 3: They didn't talk about jerking off or street walkers one time, and I immediately I was a little disappointed. I'm like, I was like, it also made me go, maybe this is why they're infinitely more successful than we are.
Speaker 2: Possible, What is it even about them?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What is it?
Speaker 3: What could what could three guys even talk about? If it's not jerk off, it's a lot of industry, it's a lot of joeing or street walkers.
Speaker 2: What could they even talk about with sir Paul McCartney, You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. But wouldn't you like to hear about his jo routine? Because I bet it's so hodic.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm a dry guy. Actually, no loach at all, no need. All I need is the audio baby very shag DEVI choke. I'm choking the chicken, mate, eight days a week, I'm choking the chicken. There's this deppression. Isn't good but infinitely better than Blake's.
Speaker 3: Blake was Austin Powers immediately bab that.
Speaker 5: No, He's like, actually I don't think I can do Paul, and go for it, Go for it. Who do you think you can do?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm Paul McCartney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty good. But isn't that John Lennon, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like paulmore John.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Paul doesn't really like.
Speaker 2: No, it's a softer it's softer, man, it's a softer softer.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's very normal. He just says, Oh, it's me, Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's from the band, the Beatos.
Speaker 3: You're a stupid, dumb aff Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I even know it.
Speaker 5: Ringo.
Speaker 3: Sounds like Paul just sent me a link of ice article saying the Beatles have been talking about jerking off.
Speaker 5: Together since the sixties.
Speaker 3: What And I never was a Beatles guy, but they hearing but now I am.
Speaker 5: Now I'm like, are they my favorite band?
Speaker 3: In the recent GQ article, Paul McCartney shared a touching teenage story of jerking off with his friend and bandmate John Oh see you guys go yeah, and this is and I here I thought we were close. I've never jerked off with you guys, and I've never wanted to. Well, that sucks for you, because that's all I want to do.
Speaker 5: It's all you. You're like, maybe this podcast we can do it. This is all I want to do. That would be sick. We should do it.
Speaker 4: Let's do it when we turn sixty nine. Deal, okay, deal, okay, Thers is right around the corner.
Speaker 3: As long as we yeah, as long as we do it on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough. I hope we're potting. We gotta be potting, I hope.
Speaker 2: But we just all live on a cruise ship now together.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it's just a It just keeps circling, keeps circling the globe. Oh man, wait, get so keep going on?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: Is there any more info about this? This beetle mania? What's in the chat here? It's just they just jerked off really like?
Speaker 5: And that was that? Did they grow closer? Did they write a song about it? He said?
Speaker 3: You want to know the real secret of the Beatles, it's that they masturbated together.
Speaker 5: This. Uh so.
Speaker 3: The publication ran with the headline, here's a story about Paul McCartney and John Lennon cranking their hogs.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm a huge fan of it, said cranking the cranking their wrote this? Kevin, No, it was GQ article. What the hell? The Yellow Submarine is?
Speaker 2: George's penis we all living?
Speaker 5: Gotcha? We will live in it? It's so big we'll live in it.
Speaker 3: And then The New York Post ran an article that ran a cover story that said beat the Meatals.
Speaker 5: What the points to them? Oh? Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still over here thinking about Norwegian wood, like what we got.
Speaker 5: There's gotta be something that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: And then there and then they they their instagram posts tweeted out that cover story, and then the Instagram post wrote today's cover They got off with a little help from their friends. I need the hell these guys points.
Speaker 5: That's good. That's really good.
Speaker 3: So the Beatles did not deny this. They actually offered up this information.
Speaker 5: They didn't deny it. Apparently. Yeah that's great.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I'm not gonna sit here and read an article. You guys know how I feel about articles. I can't read, absolutely, I'd be bothered to read. Just keep reading the captions under the pictures.
Speaker 5: I read a few headlines.
Speaker 2: Adam like, listicles is what we're into over here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Uh well here here here, I guess is an an antidote. Uh word of the day. Hey, what happened?
Speaker 3: We used to have wanking sessions when we were young at Nigel Wally's house in Woolton. This has gotta be an onion article. Now what a wanking session. A wanking session, we'd stay overnight and we'd all sit in armchairs and we'd put all the lights out, and being teenage p best and boys, we'd all wank what we used to do. Someone would say bridget Bardou. Oh, that would keep everyone on par. Then someone probably John would say Winston Churchill. Oh no, it would completely ruin everyone's concentration.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good, dude. How cute were people before porno?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, word like you used to just say bridget Bardeu and these teenage boys are just creaking an armchair, arrychedelic mate, Oh, I mean Winston church.
Speaker 2: But again it comes back to the audio real they were in the dark. All they had to do is hear the name.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what a funny thing happened to me the other day that I was like, oh, yeah, this is probably weird. My wife caught me just looking at I just looked up two thousands will be your ALBI, Go ahead, yeah, two thousands photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt. And I just was looking at photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt. And she's like, what are you doing? And I go, oh, I'm just looking at photos of Jennifer Love hewit.
Speaker 5: And she goes why and I go, you know what, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know research.
Speaker 5: I think she was just the hottest woman alive.
Speaker 3: And I just to me at that time and I just thought of her and I just wanted to look at a photo of her.
Speaker 5: She was like, okay, weird.
Speaker 3: Power the Internet, I was able to just quickly look at these photos and it like it shook me to my core.
Speaker 5: And it shook me to my core again. I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think she should understand, like it has nothing to do with her. Sure, that's all you need to say. You know what, actually, honey, this has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 5: Ye keep yeah, keep it walking. She was fine with it. She was just like weird, of course, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You know, you go, actually, it's not weird and it has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not weird, and it has nothing to do with you. And then your voice started to raise a little bit, dude, And didn't she date Jamie Kennedy for a minute? I sure that sounds like a checked thought. I think she did Todd do some research there. I think she dated Jamie Kennedy and for him, And then I was like, oh, being a comedy person could work out. It can really work out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and let's not all. Let's all not forget that at the first office we had for Workaholics was down the hall from the Jamie Kennedy experience, and Jamie Kennedy was driving a Bentley Continental GT, which is arguably my favorite car of all time the last twenty fifteen years or so.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, he was ballin' and I'm like balling.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he could have could he did he have GT Continental money? Oh?
Speaker 5: He might have been. He might have been. I think he did. Okay, but I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying he's like destitute Jim Kennedy crushed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's a very expensive way I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think any of us could own a GT Continental Okay, hell, but I would be sleeping in it, yes, Blake, maybe not.
Speaker 2: But here's what. Here's something someone said to me today because I was talking about like, she's an actress, and I was like, oh, you know, like living in your means is like a good thing. That way you don't have the crazy pressure of like a house, you can't afford her cars, whatever, And she was like, oh, yeah, I heard someone say that if you can't afford something five times over what it costs, don't get it.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, that's interesting. Yeah I heard jay Z said that. Oh yeah, yeah. But so that's such a fucking rich househole thing to say, what the fuck five times yo?
Speaker 3: Cut into three people buy a house and take a mortgage out. Not everyone's has it has so many millions in the bank that they could buy it.
Speaker 2: But a mortgage is different. She's just talking about like a car, or like a leather jacket, or fucking like a watch or motorcycle, watch or shoes.
Speaker 5: What are other things? It's really rare comic.
Speaker 2: I'm blanking on the things.
Speaker 5: What are some things?
Speaker 3: Sunglasses, clouds, not clouds, baseball caps, blue sweaters, curtains, white tea, my secrets, secrets?
Speaker 2: No, not fucking I can't name just objects. This is crazy sentences.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's good advice.
Speaker 3: But but he was rocking the GT Continental and whether he could afford it or not, let's not get in the weeds there, but uh, refuse. But the cooler thing even than this car that he may or may not have been able to afford.
Speaker 5: He couldn't, but he had Jennifer love Hewitt. Yeah, my god, maybe she bought it for him.
Speaker 2: Maybe she got it for him.
Speaker 5: I saw.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but this is uh must be in the universe or something. But I saw, like I think Sam sent me a TikTok of a guy being asked like who is the hottest person, like the hottest chick on the planet, And then like I I got the question bounced to me and I was like, I reached back.
Speaker 5: I didn't know my answer now.
Speaker 2: I always just no, there is no now.
Speaker 3: I'm like to me, it was always like what came to mind was Jessica Albaston City. That was my I'm like, maybe that's my number one of all time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Jessica Alba was was a leader of the.
Speaker 3: Pa A super bad a super still very beautiful of course.
Speaker 2: Tyra Banks cover of Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, do you guys remember this? I do that up. Pull that up. We put that in the chat. Do you got to you?
Speaker 3: You have to reach back because even because Chloe was saying like what about.
Speaker 2: Was like Chloe on our wedding day.
Speaker 5: All right, well, yeah, what about what about Megan Fox?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, for sure, she's kind of her stock kind of went maybe I should have kind of actually got up.
Speaker 5: She seems a little more obtainable if he's kind.
Speaker 2: Of dating guys. The file has been shared.
Speaker 5: Holy holy, Yeah, she's stacked. That's a blame moment. That is a blame That's not it. No no, no, no, no, no no no, this is not that's that one. Thank you with the with the poka dots.
Speaker 4: Oh, because I was about to say she has meat on her bones and I like that pot iconic iconic.
Speaker 5: God, damn, this is a real dude.
Speaker 2: Cast wouldn't mind if she climbed over my fence during a map?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would like that.
Speaker 3: But I think it has to be it's it has to be from an age when you were I think the honest girl that you could imagine has to be from when from when you were a teenager, right when when it was just like yeah, yes, you know, when you were it was just peak peak horniness levels.
Speaker 5: That's when you're you're just getting like spinal tapped with.
Speaker 4: Like you you you You print out a picture of her off the internet and tape it on your bindery. She's so hot, You're like, I just want to look at this picture, get horny about it.
Speaker 2: The woman who played super Girl in the Day, Helen Slater.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't that's your way too.
Speaker 2: In the Great snounch Todd throw some hell Supergirl in the chaplain.
Speaker 3: Stop to stop, No Todd, don't do that. If anything, throw up two thousands Jennifer Love Hewitt because.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I think but by the way.
Speaker 3: I will say, Chloe kind of looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think I had a type and uh, I went for you gravitated towards that. Yeah, yeah, that's really cool, dude.
Speaker 4: But I do think it was like it's kind of like a hard question when somebody asked, like, who's the hottest hottest girl on Earth?
Speaker 5: Right now? I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be able to say now, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: Able to say. I couldn't even I don't know. I think I think you go, who's the hottest girl?
Speaker 3: And I immediately I think would say early two thousands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jennifer love Hewitt, Yeah, he love that's a banger. Who is this?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna think about this for a minute.
Speaker 5: Now, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: You would think you would have it right at the top of mine. You think that would be something you could just and as far as.
Speaker 3: Dudes go, blake, what's your answer, as far as dudes go, Oh, that's easy.
Speaker 5: It's always going to be Brad Pitt, Come.
Speaker 2: On, man, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, have you guys right now, Brad one or whatever? F one Brad Pitt, Yeah, mature. I just saw a photos of Brad Pitt and it was something like these photos are.
Speaker 5: Breaking the internet.
Speaker 3: But it was Brad Pitt, like just wearing work gloves and like dirty boots and ship.
Speaker 5: He just looked he did look cool as shit.
Speaker 3: And I was like, why does Brad Pitt just dirty look cool?
Speaker 5: Like he just looks fucking radical. He looks better to.
Speaker 3: Be fair, he looks cool always doing anything. Yeah, he wore like the dress in the desert.
Speaker 5: He looked cool.
Speaker 3: But I think guys in general, they look a little they look a little.
Speaker 2: Better when they because you don't want to do like sex object. You want to be someone who can do something right.
Speaker 5: So like I'm a mainly tough guy.
Speaker 2: When he's on the roof in uh, once upon a time in Hollywood with like the work belt and the fucking hammer or whatever he's doing.
Speaker 5: Oh god, there's going.
Speaker 2: I came in my pants straight up.
Speaker 5: Pee, we heard. See.
Speaker 3: The thing about our podcast is we don't just it's not only for the dudes.
Speaker 5: We give a little something for the women too.
Speaker 2: You know, of course we do well.
Speaker 3: But I just think Brad Pitt was kind of a bad, kind of a bad answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's the top of mind.
Speaker 4: I should have led with, like we need somebody now. There's got to be somebody really hot right now.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, you you have to go. You have to go.
Speaker 3: Back to when we were kids, like peak level is it? Jonathan Taylor Thomas, what are we doing? You know?
Speaker 5: What the hell is a JT. T is? No, that was like a if you're like Tiger he was a boy like men. Yeah, that's like.
Speaker 3: Tiger beat Like if you're trying to get a little like well then and it is for sure than it is for sure.
Speaker 5: Without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Pick a Laurn's brother, Go there's some hot there's some hot dudes right now. I'm telling you I'm not I'm not thinking of somebody who's super.
Speaker 2: There's more hot guys now than hot girls. Apparently we can't even think of one.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a lot of hot hot boys, hot boys.
Speaker 5: I don't know any man. Three.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm bad with names. But who was the dude in Twisters or whatever?
Speaker 5: Glenn Powell? Powell? Oh yeah, he's pretty fucking sexy. No durs is hotter than him? Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it all day.
Speaker 4: I mean, two of my favorites are on the fucking pod right now. I think you guys are gorgeous, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I relate every hot guy, every hot guy that's out there right now, I just relate to Anders. I'm just like, is Anders hotter?
Speaker 5: It's kind of your bar. Ye are they above or beyond? He hotter? Hotter than Anders? Yeah, that's cool. Get when there's really like dial You're gonna make me spin out at him really dials it in? My god? Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Every ten years when, oh my god, speaking of dialing it in, did you guys dial in the Pee Wee documentary?
Speaker 5: I was about to say, I have not yet, and I'm really mad about that. I didn't know that it was out.
Speaker 3: Does it talk about him jerking off in the theater of course, come on.
Speaker 5: Come on, I just want to party. But that's not what it's about. It's not like a hit.
Speaker 4: It's not a hit piece, right, It's more about like honoring like the creative process of Peewee's playhouse.
Speaker 2: So Blake hasn't seen it, but yeah, that's sure.
Speaker 3: No it's not yeah, yeah, sure, okay, I have not seen it, but I have a lot like it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how impactful that dude is. Because a lot of people who I follow on social media, like artists, people they like, they like.
Speaker 5: Stole his posts.
Speaker 4: Shit yeah no, no, they're like made posts about like, you know, really hard flt shit, like wrote big aerographs where you're like goddamn and like what the fuck about just like how.
Speaker 2: Much when he died or for the documentary for the doc where they're just like they shouldn't have here's here's my big takeaway. And by the way, when Pee Wee died, I did drop a paragraph and I was like he had the ability to make everyone feel like he was there like special, Like, oh, I like pee Wee Herman. Actually that's it, that's my ship. And it's like, no, it's everybody's ship. You just had that kind of like draw or whatever. I love pee Wee's Big Adventure is my top ten movies of all time, and seeing him in other shows and movies Super Funny.
Speaker 3: Blow my favorite movie of all time, Adams, when he guessed it on thirty Rock and played like this ambassador freak show, it was amazing.
Speaker 5: I didn't see that you watch right, Blow? Yeah, yeah, that's right, Adam. I feel like you just said that he was a voice in Tigtne. Oh yeah, I actually met him. He's really not.
Speaker 2: But my big thing walking away from this documentary was.
Speaker 5: That Pee Wee was just a little bit of a.
Speaker 2: Cunt and probably super hard to work with.
Speaker 4: Okay, really well, he well, I think he had a very clear a clear vision or like.
Speaker 2: I think he's a control freak genius with a absolute gift. But he was also like I'm going to be the funniest in the room and I'm going to decimate everyone around me. That is the that's the deal.
Speaker 5: So that's what the documentary kind of portrayed.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's not what it portrayed, but it's what it showed.
Speaker 5: It showed everything. It showed like very honest childhood, very very honest.
Speaker 3: Well I heard the reason that he jerked off in this theater that he had had.
Speaker 5: Well that was what took him down. Yeah, okay, but go there.
Speaker 3: Well, I know you don't like to talk about jerking off suddenly when it's about a child. When it's about a child, I love talking about jerking off.
Speaker 5: I wish people would just get.
Speaker 2: You know, Blake, You're normally not that funny, but this is funny.
Speaker 3: Well no, it's because that's what took him down. That's that's what I kind of ruined his career, which sucks. True, which is one of the only reasons I'm not jerking off in public.
Speaker 2: You know, sure, it's the one thing you were about to do it and the documentary came out and you're like no, no, no.
Speaker 4: You guys like, h ship, no, it is bullshit because all you did was j O in a porno theater, Like, leave him the funk alone, let him do it.
Speaker 3: But the reason he he did it is he had his in laws. Apparently this is the story. Did you watch the doc No, no, no, I know friends of his that said this is what happened. Okay, he had his in laws. They were in town, and he this is what I was told on.
Speaker 5: This is I know, But just why don't you to ask what happened? He was, well, I'm gonna find out in a second.
Speaker 2: But I was back home in Florida.
Speaker 5: But go ahead. Oh he was back home, and so he was at his inn.
Speaker 2: He was back home in Florida with his parents, and he was like, I gotta go fucking to a theater and beat Okay, as we all have the thought perfect, as we all have, we all think we need to do that.
Speaker 5: Well, they don't even have they don't even have theaters. Do jerk off theaters anymore?
Speaker 2: Really, right, I'll find I'll find you one.
Speaker 5: They do in Hollywood, I think, don't they No, of course they do. Yeah, I know I know them. Not really though, that's how that's how, that's how guys meet guys.
Speaker 3: Still not really, I think I think they've it's really dried up.
Speaker 5: That sack has dried up.
Speaker 2: But it's a bummer. I mean, all these the Cinerama dolls and shut down arc Light AMC.
Speaker 3: I remember one time, and I don't think Blake was with us. I think it was me and Kyle. We went to the I wasn't went to the eye Hop in Miracle Mile that we would go to quite often at night, and we were we parked in that little parking lot in the back, if you remember Blake.
Speaker 5: And we were.
Speaker 3: There was a car parks there and you could get the Internet of the eye Hop if you parked in this one spot. And this guy his full laptop open, just full on, reclined back watching Porno, sublime directory up and about class, cranking cranking down.
Speaker 2: Just going for it.
Speaker 3: And both Kyle and I we weren't like, oh disgusting. We were like, good for you, man, We're gonna do that you. Good for you, buddy. Can you go take a laugh because I know I'm sure you have a family at home.
Speaker 2: Send that man an orange juice.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you have a family at home, and you don't. You wanted to get away real quick and you're able to. Wi Fi was sparse, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, this is like every internet cafe. When Emma lived in Africa, in whatever country, she was like, I would go to the internet cafe because that's what you had to do. And it's just me sending emails back home, and every dude watching porno.
Speaker 5: What in public in front of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they were like, dudes, they're like, if you go to the fucking Internet cafe, guess what you can type in fucking and you just watch videos of people fucking and like that's cool, man, let's go.
Speaker 3: Well that's essentially every live public library now right now.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you have blocks. All the books have been fucked.
Speaker 5: No, they block it, dude, you can't get on those sides.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, you could figure a way around it, so you obvious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess once you crack the code and you know the loopholes, you know there has to be a loopholes. Breastfeeding videos out the gate, Brazilian wax videos.
Speaker 3: Well, do you don't think homeless homeless guys are good at finding at finding ways to watch porno?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're probably fans head. They're like mcguy, they're pros.
Speaker 2: It's almost the only thing they're good at.
Speaker 3: Like my guy rout, they're like fucking Tom Cruise, Mission impossible out here, dude.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, they're cracking that code. What do you mean by that exactly?
Speaker 2: Blake and I Blake, I'm with you, But what do you mean exactly by that? I'm just like Dent, Dent Dan. I'm just thinking of the theme song. Bro, I'm just thinking of a homeless guy like Dent Dent coming down, like got me hard Backer hard.
Speaker 5: I want to see the I want to see the What is it? M I eight? I'm excited about it. I yet to see it.
Speaker 2: My mom sent me a tux. She goes, I just saw Tom Cruise. It was awesome and I was like.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, he still got it. Where where'd you see him? Oh? The movie?
Speaker 2: The movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I didn't. I like, I didn't even.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck are we? Okay, you went to the movies and you saw Mission Impossible?
Speaker 5: Got it? That's cool. That's a cool way to I do want to see it.
Speaker 3: So, any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams.
Speaker 2: Look to be clear, I'm not calling Paul Rubins at cunt.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: I'm saying is that it seemed like it was tough to work with a guy who kind of room and chunking, and.
Speaker 5: He's chunking right, and he's trying to do an apology. Damn it, the first time is ever take real? Yea back? Yeah, you chunked out? I knew I was. We're here you know it makes sense. No.
Speaker 4: I think anytime you're a person that's that prolific and that creative, you have to have a you have to have a very strong will that you're imposing on people to have your vision be clear, like he was writing the book for it.
Speaker 5: I mean outside of like Jim Henson and shit like that. Here's the other little thing.
Speaker 2: He's got this boyfriend before he joins the Groundlings, and his boyfriend does a little voice when he's eating breakfast.
Speaker 5: That's like, this is tasty.
Speaker 2: Stole the voice from him?
Speaker 5: God damn it? What aunt I know?
Speaker 2: But oh, but.
Speaker 5: Also is his boyfriend a comedian or a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine, a performance artist?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I was like, if his boyfriend was just like, come on office, it's like you could take the void. You know, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I would say, cool little window into Adams world.
Speaker 5: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Well, it's like you could do impressions of your family and friends, and you know, it's especially if you're not a comedian. I would say that was totally fun. Of course, course, I guess. Well, I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: The reason I didn't watch the Peewee doc is because I instead clicked on the Dale Earnhardt Doc.
Speaker 5: Which is really freaking.
Speaker 3: And this is the difference between us. It does this is it's really cool. You guys should definitely watch it. It's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Dude, how many episodes?
Speaker 5: It's four, It's four. That's three too many.
Speaker 3: At least watch the first one because that Dale Earnhardt Sr. It goes into Dale Earnhardt Junior. But the first episodes are of course senior, because Dale Junior is not racing yet.
Speaker 2: Is there a d E three?
Speaker 5: I haven't got to the fourth episode. I don't think he's on the track.
Speaker 3: You know what, Dale Earnhardt and I were supposed Junior were supposed to hang out in Charles.
Speaker 5: That's fucking cool. And then it never It never happened, that's fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's busy making the dock.
Speaker 4: All that shit is so it makes you go like, of course they made Talladega Knights, like of course the world is so fucking cool and.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, you're right. I think I think I would really really like the characters. Just everybody is as cool as where did he get caught jacking off? Every everywhere? Bro?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah that he didn't get caught name it he caught the police with his cock like, hey, get over here, let's go, let's go. Uh, that's incredible. I think I would really like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, check it out. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's Amazon front stock car racing, right car, isn't that stock car?
Speaker 5: Yep? Yeah yeah, yeah, we don't know he watched the documentary. I didn't. I think it's I don't know. I don't think they were ever like stock Yeah, but yeah, that is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I believe Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Off, I was drinking off while I was watching oh first of that midnight midnight sure, Yeah, when I was starting off to deal when the clock strikes midnight, Blake crank, I'd like to take back.
Speaker 3: Uh, A lot of the hurtful things I said about Isaac right up top was more present than I'm giving him credit for.
Speaker 5: He never checked in.
Speaker 3: Still, he just he didn't do that because he's not an empathetic person. But but also I probably didn't give him a chance.
Speaker 5: I was, like I told, because I won't shut up. You know, you guys know me.
Speaker 3: So I I probably didn't give him a chance to to be a good person.
Speaker 5: But he wouldn't have. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: I like how even even before you we we.
Speaker 3: We bully Isaac a lot on here, and he's gotta he does deserve it because.
Speaker 2: He's a he's a good guy. He means he's a great guy.
Speaker 3: Birthday coming up and I can't wait to celebrate him. We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a real throwdown.
Speaker 2: Should we get him a gift like we were talking about?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe maybe I don't wear that I got him. I got him a little stumping.
Speaker 5: Would you get you got him something?
Speaker 3: I'm not telling Well, we should all pitch in and get him something cool or you got them a little something.
Speaker 5: It should be a cool something. Okay, we can we can.
Speaker 2: Talk about it or can we get in on that little someone?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Maybe just geting It's very small. It's very small. That's all it needs to do. Even better, actually, yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: That way, it becomes like a joke gift. It's like, wow, this is from all you guys.
Speaker 5: That's even better. That's funny. Yeah, well it's not that good Jesus even better. Even better makes the joke. I'll let you guys sign the card. All right? Well that was another episode is import.
Speaker 3: Yeah baby, Yeah, Shagg of Delly.
Speaker 5: I'm the gobbler.
Speaker 3: I'm the gabbler. I'm just trying to nap, Mommy, sweet dreams, Honey, I'm the gabbler.