Speaker 1: Senator gonna be with you. You actually get an entire week at home over Thanksgiving. Congrats because I see your schedule. For people that don't know your schedule, and if you listen to verdict a lot. I have never not wanted to be an elected official more than after I started working with you. When I see your daily schedule, you had like a twenty hour day the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty one, twenty one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's counting right? It is insane. You get a whole week home. I know you're thrilled. It's good to see you here in person for that, get to hang out with your family, and it is official. Now this makes me laugh. The special counsel investigating Joe biden handling of classified materials is apparently not expected to hand on any charges for Joe Biden, who had classified material unless remind people he had it in his garage, he had it in another office, he had a university, and some of the stuff dated back decades to when he was a senator. No charges for him. But Donald Trump could go to jail for I don't know what do we had one hundred sixty years now?
Speaker 2: Well, look, you would be forgiven if you've forgotten about this story because if it's up to the corporate media, there's nothing here to remember. Yeah, and they haven't covered it since the story broke initially, they've just buried it in the time vault. But what we have now we don't know for sure because we have not actually gotten a report from the Biden Department of Justice. What we've gotten is media leaks. But that's how the Biden Department of Justice puts things out, as they leak like a sieve when it's politically convenient to them. And so what the media leaks indicate is that Robert Hurr, who's the special counsel who was appointed to investigate Joe Biden and his mishandling of classified documents, is expected to file a report with some harsh language. We're told, harsh, bad boy, bad boy, he's gonna say, but nobody's going to be prosecuted, never mind slapping the wrist. Everything fine here. Now, I got to say, this is the least surprising thing since the sun rose in the sky this morning. We knew this was coming, and it's worth replaying the history to remember how this came. So the Biden DOJ was filled with joy. Their hearts were palipitating because they had classified documents at bar A Lago, and finally they had an excuse to indict Donald Trump. This was back in those halcyon days. Yeah, when they hadn't indicted Trump once or twice or three times or four times. He was zero times indicted when this happened. But they were all excited because the classified documents. That's how they were going to get their villain, their enemy, their arch nemesis. And then, wouldn't you know, it turns out Joe Biden stores classified documents just about everywhere except where you're supposed to. So classified documents were discovered at the Penn Center. Classified documents were discovered in Biden's DC office. Classified documents were discovered in the garage of his Delaware house next to his classic car. By the way, the garage is completely unlocked. They're just in boxes sitting next to the corvette. And it was one after the other after the other. And if you'll recall, we actually pulled up the video of Merrick Garland when he was forced to announce the special Counsel, and on this podcast, I joked that Merrick Garland's face seemed like a hostage video. Yeah, like he was so miserable. I was speculating, is he actually blinking sos? Because he had a clean shot he thought to finally take down Trump.
Speaker 1: And it was two different ways. Even handle it from a raid of mar Lago, a former president first in history too. Let's talk to the lawyers quietly and we'll we'll.
Speaker 2: By the way back and bury it before the last election. Yeah, so they knew that Joe Biden had multiple classified documents story illegally. They knew that before the last election. And you know, we were talking about leaks. Magically that didn't leak. No, they only leak the things they want to leak. But if it actually hurts the Biden White House, it is locked up in a vault for all eternity. Because Merrick Garland sadly has utterly politicized the Department of Justice, well, Garland felt, Okay, I've got to appoint a special counsel for Biden. Had no choice because it's so hypocritical, and he'd already appointed a special counsel for Trump, so it was obvious weight Well, if they both did the same thing, he couldn't figure out how to get out of it without looking like a hypocrite. So what did he do? He appointed Robert Hurr. Who was Robert Hurr. We talked about Robert Hurr. Robert Hurr was the right hand of Rod Rosenstein, who was the Deputy Attorney General who spearheaded the whole Russia Russia Russia thing, who appointed Robert Muller to investigate Trump, who was responsible for the weaponization of the Department of Justice going after Trump from within. Now, to be clear, Trump nominated Rod Rosenstein to that position, which was an enormous mistake and a mistake that I am sure he came to regret. But Rosenstein's and by the way, Rosenstein had been Obama's US attorney in Maryland for eight years, which is why Chuck Schumer and the Democrats were thrilled when Trump came and said We're going to nominate Rod Rosenstein for Deputy Attorney General. Schumer and the Democrats said, hot, diggity damn, you're gonna give us Obama's US attorney as your number two at DOJ. Great idea, and I think that will go down as one of the most consequential mistakes of the Trump presidency. In the opening months, putting Rod Rosenstein in that position. Well, Rosenstein's right hand was Robert Hurr. Who else's right hand was he? Well, Robert Hurr was also Chris Ray's right hand.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: The administrator, Chris Ray is Chris Rays, the administrator of the FBI. Chris Ray sadly has sat by and been complicit in the weaponization of the FBI by Joe Biden, by Merrick Garland going after the White House's political enemies, and Ray has allowed that all to happen. So Merrick Garland knew exactly who he was appointing. He was appointing someone who was a loyal deputy to Rod Rosenstein in a loyal deputy to Chris Ray. And you and I at the time, and by the way, Robert Hurr was a former law clerk to Chief Justice Ranquist, for whom I clerked. I've met him, but I don't know mister Herr. I met him at a clerk reunion. We said at the time. I said, listen, given his past professional associations, we have reason to be highly skeptical. A mister her Robert Hurr appears to be someone Merrick Garland has put in to whitewash this. To say, I got to have a special counsel. Let me appoint someone so I can say I did, and then the outcome of it will be spend a year gazing at your navel, pretending to do something, and then put out a report saying, never mind, nothing to see here. Now, mind you in the intervening year, they have indicted Donald Trump. They are prosecuting Donald Trump for his handling of classified documents. But it turns out the double standard is alive and well, and if these leaks are to be believed, Joe Biden will face no consequences whatsoever. But when you and I first analyzed this, I said, there will be a tell yep as to whether this is a real special counsel. Which will be what will his mandate be? What will the parameters of the investigation be? Jack Smith, whom Merrick Garland appointed to pursue Donald Trump, like Javert and le Miz, to pursue him to the ends of the earth, to do everything he can to attack and destroy Donald Trump, because Merrick Garland doesn't want Trump to beat Joe Biden next November, and so Jack Smith's job is destroy this man. Because we the Democrats, do not trust the voters. We hate democracy. And by the way, you'll recall we talked about this recently when I was on Bill Maher. Bill Maher's head almost exploded. I said, the Democrats hate democracy because their talking point is we love democracy. Well, you know what, if you love the.
Speaker 1: Democracy, Yeah, six is all about democracy.
Speaker 2: Right, But if they actually love democracy, they wouldn't have indicted Trump one, two, three, four times. Those indictments are a frontal assault on democracy. They're using the legal system to prevent the voters from voting for Donald Trump. They're doing it because they're terrified if the voters have a choice, they will choose not Biden, and in particular the person they're terrified of, Donald Trump. But I said at the time of this appointment, the tell will be whether Robert Hurr is willing to investigate and does in fact investigate the overwhelming evidence of Joe Biden's corruption and of Hunter Biden selling access to and favors from Joe Biden. If he's willing to investigate that that will be a real special counsel that is actually investigating the evidence of criminality instead and from everything leaked to the papers. If he just does a report and said, yeah, well there were some documents in the wrong place. That's really bad. But never mind, nothing to see here, please move on. By the way, did you see how many times we've indicted Donald Trump? Oh? Boy? By the way, CNN, can we have another like all day long coverage of the latest Donald Trump indictment and like how horrible and the latest trial and Trump Trump Trump. Never mind, there is no Joe Biden. This is assuming the leaks are true. This is disappointing, but utterly and completely unsurprising. Let me make one more point. So Biden's classified documents, some of them were from his time as VP, some of them were from his time as a senator. And you and I talked in this podcast at the time, how utterly bizarre that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I've been a senator eleven years. I know to an absolute, meta physical certainty, there are no classified documents in my house. How do I know that? Because I've never taken a classified document of the skiff in the Senate.
Speaker 1: If you're like me, and you have just made the resolution that you are not going to give your money to wote companies fighting against your values, one bill that you have every month is one that you can now switch to a company that stands with your values. When it comes to your cell phone, nine nine percent of you, you've got a cell phone, and if you do, how would you like to know that every time you make a call, send a text, that you're actually supporting conservative causes. Well, there's a company that's celebrating their tenth anniversary right now called Patriot Mobile. I'm proud to tell you that I love this company and I use this company because they do something different. When you pay your bill every month, they take a percentage of that bill at no extra charge to you, and they give it back to companies and organizations that support your First and Second Amendment rights and support the rights of unborn children. Now, right now, as they celebrate their tenth anniversary, they're doing something even above and beyond that. For every new customer that comes over, they are giving a donation to a right to life organization to celebrate this tenth anniversary and to say thank you for conservatives are sitting with them. So take away that big check every month you're giving to Big Mobile, and give it to a company that supports what you believe in and stands beside our values. How do you get in touch with Patriot Mobile? And make the switch. It's easy because when you switch, you get to keep your same cell phone number. You get to keep your same cell phone you have right now, and you can upgrade do an one if you want to their number nine seven two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot. Or you can go to Patriotmobile dot com. If you've got a business or a small business or a bunch of family numbers right with your family, they can switch all of them easily. Just call them, use a promo code Verdict and you'll get the best deals of the year plus free activation Patriot Mobile dot com slash Verdict, or call them nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot. Now, for people are that are watching your listening real quick, explain what SKIFF means. A definition of this.
Speaker 2: So SKIFF is an acronym and it means sensitive compartmented Information Facility SKIFF SCIF, and it just means a secure place that you can read classified materials without being surveilled. What it is is something designed to prevent spies from figuring out what goes on. And so it's typically buried down in the ground and I assume the walls are some combination of steel and concrete, like really thick walls with lots of crap and really thick metal doors. And they have all sorts of technology to prevent espionage, so to prevent anyone from spying. So they have anti spying stuff which I don't know what it is, but it's designed to ensure that it's secure. And when you go in there, and I go in there regularly, I'm in there, if not once a week, once every other week. I mean, that's a regular part of being a senator.
Speaker 1: And your staff's not walking in there with you to go.
Speaker 2: Your staff walks in if they have enough clearance for what's happening. So they're different levels of clearance. And if you have I've got a couple of staff members who have security clearance, and so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do with national security issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if they have the clearance for the briefing, they can come in, but generally speaking they don't. Most of the classified briefings I go to. Staff does not come to And when you go in, you hand over all your electronics. So you hand over your cell phone, if you're wearing a fit bit, anything you have that is electronic, your AirPods, like just whatever you have, you hand over all electronics because they don't want eavesdropping. They don't want the Chinese to be able to hack into your phone and monitor what's happening there. So you go in and the documents you're given. So if you're reading classified documents, they're in a folder, and I mean they have big bright you have to sign them out, and like they say classified documents, and so city to be.
Speaker 1: Clear when you sign them out, it's not like you're then taking them to off campus or outside of skiff. That's just to see it correct.
Speaker 2: So the skiff in the Senate at least, they're a whole suites of rooms. So there's kind of a big room that is a hearing room that will do say a classified briefing for all hundred senators. So it's big enough that one hundred senators can sit in there and you can have the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense and the head of the CIA. You can have them all there brief you and you can ask questions.
Speaker 1: And that would be like after a tearis attacker nine to eleven or go to war when everybody you need everybody in the room. And that's a way to do it securely, so it's on in the fourth the sentate.
Speaker 2: So we had lots of classified briefings on the Chinese spy satellites that the the balloons.
Speaker 1: The one we didn't shoot down, that wasn't collecting intelligence, and then afterwards they said was in fact collecting intelligent And.
Speaker 2: I think the most recent all Senators one we did was on the Hamas attack to Israel, so we got all Senators one there you can ask questions, so that's just like a big room, but they're also they're smaller kind of conference rooms where say you can say I want CIA to brief me on the following topic, and CIA will send over a couple of briefers with some documents and you can do it like one on one and if I want to be briefed on something, I can ask for that and then sit down. And so it's just a little conference room, but it's in the skiff. And then they have even smaller rooms that are just little reading rooms that are basically like a closet with a chair and a desk in it, and you go in there and close the door. And so if you have so I mentioned, for example, there's some classified documents on UFOs. I wanted to read them. Sure, so I went down. I sat in the little closet on the chair, and I read the documents on the UFOs. But when you do it, they're like, okay, Senator, you're here for document number two five whatever, you know whatever, Yes, okay, we have it here, all right. You took it at at five twenty five pm. Okay, you have it. You go back in the room, you sit there and for twenty thirty minutes you read it, and then you bring it back and you hand it to the person who secures it again. I mean, that's the process. I was at a classified briefing this past week. My team had prepared for me a briefing paper, which just about any meeting I go to, my team does a briefing paper. That's pretty standard. So the briefing paper wasn't classified. My team typed it in my office. It didn't involve classified materials.
Speaker 1: It was just questions are things you might want to ask?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were suggesting questions on the topic. We were discussing, Hey, you might want to ask this, you might want to ask this. So I had carried the briefing paper in spent I don't know about an hour hour and a half of the classified briefing, and I was walking out. As I'm walking out, the officers they see me carrying a piece of paper. They said, that's not classified, is it. I'm like, no, No, it's my briefing paper I carried in. So like, literally, if you carry out a piece of paper that you got, they'll gon't to ask you. I say all of this to say, the fact that Joe Biden had multiple classified documents from his time as senator is bizarre to do it. If I wanted to take classified document out, I would have to do what Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton's national security advisor did, which is sticking your socks or stick it in your underwear. You like, you'd have to.
Speaker 1: You'd have to purposely say I'm going to hide this in my chest or somewhere under my shirt so no one will see it. I can. I'm stealing it at that point, right.
Speaker 2: It's why I had I have absolute certainty in it. And it's different. Look, it's different for Trump when you're president, where number one, you're accessing classified documents regularly, and in his instance, he's bringing his papers down and presidents prepare their papers and compile them for libraries. It's very different for a former president than for a senator number one. The volume of classified documents they're reviewing is much larger. They review him many more places in the White House, and their papers potentially have them in But Joe Biden's time as senator. It's why I don't have to think, gosh, did I mistakenly leave a classified document at home? Nope, if I wasn't in the skiff. I've never read a classified document when I wasn't in the skiff.
Speaker 1: So clear, it's not coming to your office. And that's the point you're making. You got to go to them to read it.
Speaker 2: It can't come to your office, Okay, So if you want to read a classified document, you have to go to a skiff so you can do it. There's one in the basement of the Capitol. There are a couple of skiffs that are in some of the Senate Office building. So sometimes I'll go to another skiff. But if you want to read a classified document, you cannot do it in your own office. You must go to a secure place to read it. You check it out, you read it in that secure place. You don't take it out with you and then you leave it there. And by the way, you can't even take notes. If you take notes from a classified document, those notes are presumably classified. So I mean it is heavily regulated, and yet Joe Biden apparently just leaves it by his corvette and we're going to get now the Biden politicized DJ saying, never mind, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Amazing, isn't it truly amazing? And some of these documents, to be clear for people, just the record were We've been told where some of that at the highest level of classification, which also should matter.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't have much transparency on this. The Department of Justice has told us some of the documents Trump had, yeah, because of course they want to attack Trump. But the documents Biden had, did he have the nuclear codes there? I don't know that them told us that that that they've indicated. So for example, a question we've asked, I've asked you, and I have asked on this podcast. Did the documents concern Ukraine and Barisma? Yeah? Because Hunter Biden was staying at the house with the documents at the time. He was being paid by Barisma to get favors from his dad. What documents are we talking about. Are they just some random classified documents? Are they exactly what has been paying hundred for? The Chinese were paying Hunter for, the Russians were paying Hunter for. Like that's why the connection of the documents to the corruption. We'll see if Robert Hurr investigated that. But from these leaks, every indication is the answers.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: New Year's is getting really close, and you're gonna have New Year's resolutions. So if you're a guy and your New Year's resolution is, hey might want to get in better shape. I'm tired of feeling fatigued and just feeling like I'm getting older. I've got something that you need to know about, and you don't have to wait till January. Want to get started, It's chalk choq dot com. Now, why should you go to chalk dot com. Well, they can help you boost your to SALSWROM levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. That's right. You can get rid of that fatigue, you can get rid of just feeling like you want to be more active but you just lost that edge. And you can do it by grabbing the mal vitality stack right now at chalk choq dot com now here's the perk. Use the promo code Ben, and you are gonna get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. That's right. All you gotta do is use the promo code Ben. You'll get thirty five percent off Chalk subscriptions for life. The other great thing is you don't have to wait till January one. So if you're sick and tired of feeling sick and tired and feeling fatigued, you want to get your strength and vitality back, go to Chalk choq dot com right now, use the promo code, then thirty five percent off and you can get started now before the new yearchq dot com. That's choq dot com. Use the promo code Been and check out that mail Vitality stack and all the other supplements that they have that may work directly for you chalk dot com. Senator, I want to ask you another question, and that deals with something else that also happened this week. You had a riot at the DNC Democrat National Committee, and you had a breakdown of law and order. Not just there, but we also saw where they we had a massive bridge in California that was actually blocked and you had a bunch of these type of riots that were happening, and there was virtually no coverage of it, even in the papers in Washington, d C. Where this took place. Now, who were these riders. They were people demanding that there be a ceasefire, demanding that you stand with Hamas, demanding that you stand with the Palestinians. And at the Democrat National Committee, to me, it's the chickens coming home to roost. The Democrat National Committee has been in favor of all sorts of lawlessness in this country. They were huge advocates for black Black Lives Matter, and the looting and the rioting that happened because of Black Lives Matter. They never came out condemned it. They never came out in democratcities where they were torching police stations, where they were torching police cars, where they were torching African American businesses, and said stop it. And now we see that this lawless says that they've been advocating, supporting, saying it's well, we're just advocating for free speech, is now coming back to the steps of the Democratic National Committee, and the media knows there's a pr nightmare here. They didn't cover it, didn't even put it on the front pages of the newspapers in DC.
Speaker 2: Well, look, understand, this is a pattern. We saw a couple of weeks ago pro Hamas rioters and protesters attack the White House, attack the White House, try to scale the fence of the White House, spray paint the.
Speaker 1: White We saw this right you went and looked at it.
Speaker 2: Spray fake blood on the White House, to face statues at the White House. What did the corporate media do? Utterly ignored it, didn't make the six o'clock news, CNN didn't cover it, MSNBC didn't cover it. It just didn't exist because that story is inconsistent with the official narrative they're trying to push. They have a political agenda. They are not journalists anymore. It's what I explain in my brand new book, Unwoke, which if you haven't bought on Woke, you got to go on Amazon and buy it right now. It will explain why the corporate media does not want you to know about this. So the White House is attacked and it's not news. Well, what happened this past week is it wasn't just the White House that was attacked. It was the Democratic National Committee was the Democratic National Committee at a time when there were a whole bunch of Democratic House members there at the DNC. They were having a reception. So they're sitting there sipping chardonnay with their pinkies in the air, probably leading caviare and being fanned by mega donors, by mega donors, and outside are the pro Hamas rioters. And then the pro Hamas rioters got violent. They got violent. A number of them were arrested, although we don't know how many. And by the way, they were evacuated from the DNC. That's something that's very important to point out. These members of Congress, they were so afraid for their safety that apparently there was evacuation orders getting yes, no, no, they look it was a violent riot and and this is the base of the Democrats rioting against Democrat House members. And six Capitol Police officers were injured. They needed treatment for injuries. The injuries included minor cuts, being pepper sprayed, and being punched. So six Capitol police officers were injured from the violence of the pro Homos protest.
Speaker 1: Almost sounds like the definition of insurrection. Just want to throw that out. There's a side note here, by the way, when your pepper sprang law enforcement, that sounds like it was something that was pre planned.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's interesting. One House Democrat present at the DNC at the time told Axios it quote scared me more than January sixth, So there you go. According to the Washington Free Beacon, the group behind the DNC riot was funded by George Soros, and in particular, the protesters were with the following groups IF Not Now, Jewish Voices for Peace, and the Democratic Socialists of America Now. Soros's philanthropy Open Society Foundation has given six hundred and fifty thousand dollars to Jewish Voices for Peace since twenty seventeen to fund the group's quote human rights work in the Middle East. Open Society awarded four hundred thousand dollars to IF Not Now in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty one, and Soros has contributed one million, thirty six thousand, and five hundred dollars to the DNC since twenty twenty. How about the Democratist Democratic Socialists of America. Well, five House members are members Alexandra Kejia Cortez, AOC Rashida Talib Corey Bush Jamal Bowman, who also has now pleaded guilty to the crime of wringing the fire alarm falsely trying to prevent a House vote.
Speaker 1: He was just trying to get out the building. Didn't you know that that was the excuse.
Speaker 2: Right, just trying to get guilty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guilty.
Speaker 2: But you know Greg Kosar sadly from Texas, one of the Democrats Socialists up from Austin and and il han Omar is described as a friend, so she's not technically a member. She's just sort of a friend of the group, a friend of the Communists, a comrade, comrade. But this is a violent attack. I want you to look at the Washington Post front page the day after the assault on the DNC. Now the lead headline, US China moves to reopen military ties, A picture of Joe Biden, the picture she oh, isn't this great? China? US all one big, happy family. That's the top half of the page. On the left in Gaza a hospital swarmed by troops. Good job, guys, gotta have your Prohamas narrative. There is real bad Hamas good all right, Well, I should post doing well. Down at the bottom complex is beating heart of hamas command, Israel says. Israel says, at the right tentative deal would release dozens of hostages in Gaza. And then, okay, this is at the bottom. This is really quite classic. New CDC director is driven to mend broken trust.
Speaker 1: Hey, at least they're admitting there's some trust that was broken there. This is the.
Speaker 2: Zealot who was the shutdown queen. Remember we actually put out an entire video because she is a Faucy fangirl. She is a huge advocate of lockdowns and shutdowns. And but here, oh, this favorable article. Oh, she's driven to mend broken trust. What broke the trust? Perhaps people like you behave like Jack Bootoo thugs, shutting down schools and churches and businesses and not caring about people's individual liberty and lying about the science and the medicine. By the way, again, my new book Unwoke has an entire chapter on science and medicine that details how Fauci and the CDC lied and lied repeatedly and knowingly, over and over and over again. And then the final headline on the front page, this.
Speaker 1: Is more important than a riot at the DNC. This story they said, let's put this one up instead of a riot at the Democrat National Committee and an evacuation. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Food industry warned on paid influencer posts. That's the entire Can you.
Speaker 1: Imagine that meeting? By the way, they're like, all right, what are we gonna put on the front page? I think food industry warning of paid influencers definitely more important, folks than an actual riot the Democrat National Committee.
Speaker 2: And look, we had an earlier pod, which, by the way, if you didn't listen to this one, you ought to go back and listen to it. A couple of weeks ago, we did a pod that was entitled CNN is Habbas's Air Force. Yeah, is a MSNBC, so is ABC if you didn't listen to that pod. And it's another video one. So as you guys know, we do three audio pods a week. One of them is audio, but it's also video, and so you can get it on YouTube. This one is one of the video one, so if you're listening to it, you can actually watch the videos that we're doing on YouTube, and you can subscribe on YouTube, but YouTube only gets a third of the episode, so you want to subscribe to the audio to make sure you get all the content. But the one we did about CNN is Hamas's air force was a video one because we played about a dozen different clips showing how the corporate media was willingly, gleefully repeating Hamas propaganda, and we explained it is part of the strategy of Hamas that they know the corporate media will repeat their propaganda. The Hamas is not strong enough to defeat Israel, but they think Hamas plus the corporate media is well. The Washington Post has now happily joined CNN as Hamas's air force because they don't want you to know. Nothing to see here. Democrat members of Congress evacuated in terror from violent Hamas terrorists. Ooh, that's kind of an inconvenient narrative that makes it difficult to spin that Israel is bad, really hard to say Israel are the bad guys, which is what they want to say if you're admitting Hamas protesters are threatening, are injuring Capitol police and threatening members of Congress, So what do we do with that?
Speaker 1: And being funded by Democratic mega donor George Soros, let's don't forget that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love the mega donors, So what do we do with it. The media just waves the wand abra cadabra. It never happened, it does not exist.
Speaker 1: But watch out for those food influencers on TikTok inane and that'll.
Speaker 2: Really mess you up. That'll mess you up. Oh yeah, yeah no, that's uh. Journalism is fundamentally broken. And I have to say, by the way, pull up the Washington Post headline again, the front page. So the Washington Post has a slogan that appears on every paper, right beneath the title, Yeah, democracy dies in darkness. Yep. At this point, the Babylon Bee could not satirize this more because it is clear they want the darkness. They're not going to tell you what happened, and according to their own slogan, that means they're trying to kill democracy. They understand when they have darkness, they're killing democracy. We know they have darkness, which means they're trying to kill democracy. Which is why again Bill Mahers had exploded when I said the left hates democracy. Unfortunately it's true. Even though they talk about how much they care about democracy, they just don't want to actually want the voters to know what's happening, and they want to do everything they can to hide, to cover up, to censor the actual truth.
Speaker 1: Big headlines have you seen them lately? Third highest deficit in him, another one digital dollars, sparks uncertainty, And the one that's got everyone concerned Israel de Clare's war. We're living in an unpredictable world right now, but gold is still gold. It's weathered many storms. Gold gives peace of mind, it's tangible, it's real. It helps me sleep at night as well, because I know that I have gold, and I'm a firm believer in gold iras. Listen, if you have an IRA or a four oh one K, it's time that you learn about the benefits of a gold ira from Augusta Precious Metals. That's where I bought my gold. They're exceptional, honest, no pressure, and top not service. Get a free guide to gold iras from Augusta Precious Metals today. Text the word Ben to six eight five ninety two. That's Ben to six eight five ninety two Again, Text the word Ben to six eight five nine two or Augusta Precious Metals dot com center this there was a video that just went viral. Thank goodness, Conservative saw it. It should have gone viral on late night TV because it was just so good, Like, how do you not use this video? And it's of Anthony Blincoln sitting there when the President got asked a question about China and China's leader, and it looks like he almost got shot with his face because he knows the questions coming. He doesn't like it, he's terrified of the President's answer. We got to show it because it's just too good not to take a look at this.
Speaker 2: And today she's still over to president.
Speaker 4: She has dictated that.
Speaker 2: This is the term that he useful here this year. She is dictator since time he hears the guy that run to contru that is form of government totally diffigure out.
Speaker 1: I just love and I want to put the still up there for everybody that's watching this on YouTube. Makes you go and watch this episode on YouTube. People that are listening right now only with the audio podcast, You've got to go look at this because he is cringing when the questions answered.
Speaker 2: So let's describe what's happening. So the video it it comes up and you see Tony blinkoln sitting there and and we're gonna play the video again in a second but but you see Tony Blinken sitting there, the Secretary of State, and they ask Biden whether she is a dictator. And you see Blincoln looking towards Biden. He has a look of worry, a look of concern, a look of oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. He's gonna say that, He's gonna say, oh no, no, no, no, like you can see, you could see this, this this enormous worry. And and then when Biden said, well he is, it is as it was like you got punch in the gut. It is as if like he wins, is he physically winss of no, don't say it. And so all right, let's watch the video again.
Speaker 1: And and and blink And if you don't know, if you're watching, he's the third from the left here, he's still the president.
Speaker 2: He is worry, he's looking, he's looking. He's worried. He's worried, he's worried.
Speaker 1: He is Oh gosh, he is the guy that run contry that. It's like watching your sports team lose in the very last play of a game. It's just that pain of this is a I didn't want this to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, look, and it's a strange thing. We've talked about how number one Tony Blinken doesn't really behave like a secretary of state. He behaves like a staffer. Yeah, he doesn't have the heft, he doesn't have the gravitas of a secretary of state.
Speaker 1: Even John Carry, I'll give him credit on the right, didn't win. It's like he just was dead, straight faced, no emotions, don't show emotions in this moment.
Speaker 2: And it's Look, it's got to be difficult to be a staffer cabinet member for Joe Biden where you have no idea what he's going to say because he doesn't know what he's saying. I mean, you're dealing with someone who is who is too old and his mental capacities are diminished, and so they're all terrified. Uh uh oh danger Will Robinson dangerous question? I don't know. Now. It also says something about Tony B. Lincoln that he winces like that. If you ask me, is she a dictator? My only difference from what Joe Biden has said is I would say, hell, yes, of course he's a dictator. People who murder, people who torture, people who lock up a million slaves in concentration camps, who engage in global espionage, who steal intellectual property, who are responsible for COVID nineteen and the millions of deaths and the trillions of economic damage. Yes, she is unequivocally a dictator now.
Speaker 1: And he knows it too.
Speaker 2: By the way, he knows it and doesn't care. And he doesn't care because the Democrat Party is structurally pro China. That's what I describe in the China chapter of my book on Woke. Why is the Democrat Party structurally pro China? Because they're major stakeholders, big business, big tech, big universities, big Hollywood are all in bed with China, and so the Democrat Party is terrified of speaking the truth. And Blincoln's face set it all, which is no, no, no, Biden, you're not supposed to say this. And by the way, you have a pattern all the time where Biden says things they don't know what it is, and then the White House guy tries to walk it back and clean it up and say, no, no, never mind, that was just the old man talking. We're the cultural Marxist, we set the agenda. We'll tell you what he really meant.
Speaker 1: And this goes into something else that I have to bring up, and it's something that we've seen on TikTok. Now, if you don't know what TikTok is, we've talked about this before, quick recap. It's an app that a ton of people use, especially young people, especially young people, and China uses it to influence young people. Specifically, we saw an unbelievable uptick on TikTok. And there's data to back this up of pro Hamas videos, pro Hamas propagand and anti Israel propaganda, pro Palestinian propaganda.
Speaker 2: Pole Audi Harvard Pohle recently came out that said of Americans eighteen to twenty four, fifty one percent believe that Hamas's atrocities could be justified, fifty one percent more than half of young people. And TikTok is affirmatively pushing this pro Hamas propaganda, this garbage to young people, and it has an enormous negative influence. And I want to put on now one video from TikTok that went viral this week that shows just how.
Speaker 1: Cancerous and it deals with Osama bin laden Ye. If you understand the context of this, there was and this clearly is propaganda to meant to influence. And there is a letter that Osama bin Laden had put out before it was I guess technically right before nine to eleven, or justifying the nine to eleven attacks and explaining his thoughts on why he was doing nine to eleven. This letter, decades later, has has gone via role only on TikTok go back to propaganda of China to influence young be able to believe that somehow Osama bin Laden was justified in his nine to eleven attack the same way that they're justifying Hamas's attack on Israel. And this is what Americans are saying about reading this letter for the first time on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Look, so it starts with a woman me when I got the news in twenty eleven that we got him, and she's celebrating. Then twenty twenty three reading his letter to America knowing he.
Speaker 1: Was right Osam bin Laden, that's what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: Actually, before you even read the letter, I did want to mention in reading the letter, I could only think of this tweet that I saw the other day. Under settler colonialism, any kind of resistance is branded as terrorist because the only acceptable violence is violence by the occupier. So please keep that in mind when reading the another young.
Speaker 5: Person, We really need to stop pantaxes because they ain't doing another but missing of everybody else. And America is the bully. And it's sad because they have brainwashed us to think that we was the best country in the plant on the planet, when in reality we're the worst country in the planet.
Speaker 3: It is just insane because this letter is so well written and so reasonably structured in an argument, like you got to present your findings. You gotta you know, you gotta state your cause. All that, Like everything he said was valid.
Speaker 1: Everything Osama bin Laden said was valid. The guy before saying we need to stop paying taxes because Osama bin Laden was right.
Speaker 2: And we're the worst country.
Speaker 1: In the world. Hashtag free Palestine. It's at the bottom. I don't know if you noticed that.
Speaker 2: Look, look, this is all of these are young people. This is on TikTok. These young people are profoundly ignorant. They don't know anything. But they're also TikTok is deliberately curated. The algorithm is controlled, the recommendation algorithm is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. I mentioned the last classified briefing I went to this week, ben So. The topic of it was social media and disinformation, and so included a number of folks from the government. This was a joint classified briefing with the Commerce Committee where I'm the ranking Republican, and the Intelligence Committee. So we met together, and I can't tell you what they said, but I can't tell you the questions I asked because the questions I asked are not classified. And the question I asked, I said, what evidence do we have specifically that TikTok is affirmatively and deliberately pushing pro Hamas propaganda? We know that young people are moving dramatically in the direction of Hamas and to what extent is the CCP affirmatively doing that? And I'll tell you something again, I can't give you their answers, but I will tell you a data point, which is TikTok defends itself by saying it keeps us customer data here in the United States, not in China, although under its terms of service the CCP has a right to access them at any time. You know what it doesn't keep here in the United States, it's recommendation algorithm. So the way TikTok operates, you're looking at TikTok. You watch a video and then it suggests to you, Hey, Ben, you would like this video based.
Speaker 1: On what you've seen before. So if you're looking at golf videos or tennis videos or football videos, you would assume they would keep you in the same type of algorithm.
Speaker 2: Well, a recommendation algorithm is one of the most potent tools social media has to drive content, to suppress content, or to drive content. And if you're engaged in propaganda, the recommendation algorithm is your most potent tool for it. The recommendation algorithm is not housed in the United States. It's housed in China. I kind of just recently passed a law that defined TikTok's recommendation algorithm as a quote national asset makes sense. It is an asset of China, and they have developed a global propaganda tool that in particular targets American young people. And so they can decide on any given day, what message do we want to put to young people. They can just on on a Tuesday, say let's just push messages that hurt American young people. So let's push to young girls and teenage girls body image problems and push anarexia eating disorders, and let's push self harm, let's push cutting, let's push suicide, let's push drug use, let's push all sorts of things that will just hurt young people. And they do that tragically every day. But they can also decide politically, Okay, we don't want the United States exploring for oil and gas, so let's push Green New Deal garbage to tell them, go stop fracking, ghosts, stop this, go stop this. Be dependent on Iran, be dependent on Russia, be dependent on Venezuela, be dependent on our enemies for oil and gas. They can push that message to young people, or if they just want to push pro hamas propaganda, they can. In this instance, you have young people.
Speaker 1: And this went viral to a level of millions and millions and millions of millions of impressions.
Speaker 2: Over fourteen million last I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's just people that were posting their own videos after reading this letter that came out of nowhere from two thousand and one from Osama bin Laden, and the majority of it was all positive towards usam.
Speaker 2: Ben and you got to understand why, I mean, this is something as you know, I'm at the tail end of a two week book tour. So I've been I think I've done seventy seven media interviews in the last two weeks on the new book on Woke. I've been talking about this a lot because particularly people of the left are confused why is there such vicious and entice Semitism among the left. And I want to let's let's pull this up again. I want to pull it up and freeze it midway through because because it really does it explain it profoundly. Okay, so this is the first woman on the second person. Just freeze it when the second person comes up. Okay, freeze it right here, all right. So this is a TikToker and it's kind of a young hipster wearing like, I don't know, a shower cap of some kind with pearls. I don't know. But this is important. So I've been explaining and the book Unwoke explains this at depth. So Marxism is the doctrine enunciated by Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto that explains views the world as a fundamental conflict between oppressors and victims. Marx put it in socioeconomic terms, So the oppressors were the owners of capital, the victims, where the proletariat, the working men and women. The solution Marks advocated was violent revolution by the proletariat overthrowing the oppressors. I describe in the book Unwoke how Marxist infiltrated the universities in the nineteen sixties and seventies, and then that doctrine mutated. It mutated to critical race theory, which has the same basic frame, the Marxist frame of oppressor and victim, but instead of socioeconomic its race. So there are pressor races and victim races. I describe how it mutated to be gender and gender identity and sexual orientation, same idea of appressor and victim, and the idea is violence revolution. Anything is justified if it is the victim overthrowing the oppressor. Now, this TikTok video, the text of the tweet he has says, under settler colonialism, any kind of resistance is branded as terrorism because the only acceptable violence is violence by the occupier. That is straight up Marxism. Yeah, and it is explaining why. As I told this left leaning tech executive, the reason the left is celebrating Hamas is they have defined Jews as oppressors. They have defined Hamas as victims, and so they're in favor of violence by the victims against the impressors. And that includes mass murder. That includes targeting civilians. That includes murdering elderly people. That includes raping women and little girls in the public streets, That includes slaughtering infants. That includes, as we discussed, literally putting a baby in an oven, yeah, and raping that baby's mother while the baby cooks to death and the mother is being raped and listening to her infant died in an oven being cooked to death. Now, that is unmitigated evil. That is Nazi like. That is a level of grotesque evil that defies words. And yet to the cultural Marxist and to these young idealistic imbeciles, they're cheering for the terrorist. Why because it says here, well, under settler colonialism, and mind you, in their mind it's the Jews that are the bad settler colonialists. Any kind of resistance, so you know, baking a baby in an oven, that's a kind of resistance is branded as terrorist. Well, no, terrorism is targeting civilians. I've got to say slaughtering infants qualifies as terrorism because the only acceptable violence is violence by the occupier. The reason these young people are so susceptible to this TikTok propaganda is because cultural Marxism has been taught to them from the womb, has been taught to them in kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth, fifth grade all the way through school, has been taught to them in college, has been taught to them through social media, has been taught to them through entertainment. They're told once we say someone is the victim and someone as the oppressor, we cheer for violence, for any horrible evil against the oppressor, because that's the Marxist revolution we support.
Speaker 1: It's truly incredible, Senator, It's always a pleasure to sit with you talk about this. Don't forget. We do this podcast Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. We have a recap of what you may have missed deeper in each pod on Saturdays. To grab that as well, hit that subscribe, follow or auto download button wherever you listen to this show and the Senator and I will see you back here in a couple of days.