Speaker 1: You gotta pimproof your house.
Speaker 2: Man, do it the d ray way. A lot of men come on. You get caught because you take a shower your woman like, oh, hell.
Speaker 1: No, well you take a shower full No hell no, man, you need to learn how to deray way house. When you come in, take a shower. When you wake up in the morning to take a shower, you eat some sereer, take a shower, take a shower, take out the garbage.
Speaker 2: I feel dirty. Take a shower.
Speaker 1: You're come in five and a moist, Like, why do you take a shower? Not always takes.
Speaker 2: Shower way to get around getting hot.
Speaker 3: Cheating If you're taking a shower, we know somebody that does that.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a jewel show.
Speaker 4: And there's a trend going viral of people sharing the red flags that they missed when they were being cheated on. Sometimes it's so obvious that you're being cheated on. But when you're in love and you got the heart emogi eyes, you don't see it. You know, those big, huge heart emogi eyes are blocking your view of the reality of things.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are so many things you'll overlook if you like somebody they're really so many things.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I've done it every time.
Speaker 4: Let's go over some of the top responses from the trend going viral of people sharing the red flags that they missed when they were getting cheated on. This one says she surprisingly stopped getting mad every time I did something stupid. Oh, somebody stops getting kind of like passionate or you know, carring.
Speaker 2: It just seems like they don't care anymore. Sometimes I can be a red flag. Yeah, so you want them to get maud of you.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, but it's like, huh, they used to care a lot about this, and now they don't care about anything I do.
Speaker 3: Like indifference is supposed to be the worst thing, right, I feel like I missed that.
Speaker 5: Out.
Speaker 4: They're focused on other stuff, you know, like another person another another red flag that somebody missed from somebody cheating was suspiciously out of nowhere. She started sending me nudes from work, them all the bathroom, everywhere.
Speaker 2: I guess I was not the only one receiving the right Yeah, exactly. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It never struck me as a good idea, but to like, once you have those, then you get good ones. You just save them and send them to everybody, like I was wasting my time doing new ones for every person.
Speaker 2: Save yourself thee energy.
Speaker 3: When you got good lighting, no more better advice, don't ever send them, don't ever take them.
Speaker 2: Okay, neck down, k neck down.
Speaker 4: Another red flag that somebody missed, that somebody was cheating. He paid for me to take a weekend trip to relax and unwind. He was surprised with spatay's and pay for me to get my nails done randomly. I found out was because she would come over to our place.
Speaker 2: Parents.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, stop, I live with my parents. Well, anytime they act like they're doing something for you, there's usually something kind of weird there.
Speaker 2: I was eating a guy who is.
Speaker 3: A deep well anytime, any time, but when it feels like it's coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: So I was eating a DJ for a while and she.
Speaker 3: Was like, Okay, listen, I love that you're there, but you know, I need to see him single because it's better for my brand. So just like, you know, no kissing there. I'm like, okay, cool, And at the end of the night he's like, you go ahead first, because I think I want you to be able to get in bed and have all that time to wind down before I even get there.
Speaker 2: So sweet, so thoughtful.
Speaker 3: He was banging the bartender at that club that I would show up at to support him.
Speaker 2: So, you know, sometimes it's not aving I.
Speaker 4: Know people that have been in radio, because a lot of guys in radio will act single for some reason. Yeah, because people are like, hey, your target demographic is women ages eighteen to thirty four, so you need to prepare appear single. Meanwhile, most of those women eighteen thirty four would not date this dude or anyway.
Speaker 2: Years.
Speaker 3: It was really messed up because our bosses would tell us that. My bosses would tell me that too, you should be single. It's better for the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they told me that too, And I'm like, no, you guys want us to live our life on the air. No, because I have a girlfriend and I think it's more funny to talk about the situations that happened with my girlfriend because I could be a dumbass sometimes.
Speaker 2: You know me spaw days and it's really great, it's great. I think she might be cheating.
Speaker 4: But but like the amount of times that that I've heard dudes that you know they act single on the air and it's because they they go out and cheat, Yeah, ridiculously. If you have a story of a red flag that you miss, calls up eight eight three four three one six one text in four six one eight Jenny, is there a red flag that you missed that somebody was cheating on you?
Speaker 5: So I was dating this guy for six months and he would always order me food, like anytime I sat up hungry, he would just like door dash would just show up. And I thought that was amazing at first, right, like, but he would never let me order it by myself, and he'd always order it from his app.
Speaker 2: On his phone.
Speaker 5: So he was in a shower one day and I thought, you know what, we don't order us from sushi, Like no big deal, just go in the app to order, and his door Dash was full of different orders, like massive amounts of orders and not just orders, but like they had specific instructions like for each one like gatecode, different names want yeah, and one was like use code word LEXI if my wife answered, so like I was definitely the side chick and I wasn't even okay. So some of these other orders, like they were like steak like full Italian meals and not getting Taco bill