Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know it is. You may see you win c today aka mister clutt the Beat and.
Speaker 2: It's your girl, Justina Valentine and we're rocking out with boot Leg Caves.
Speaker 3: Before we start the episode, man, I gotta remind everybody that we are on the radio in eighty cities every single day across the country. Man Real ninety two to three every day Monday through Friday in Los Angeles, Wild ninety four to one in Tampa, KKFI, and Phoenix. We're all over the place, Miami, Vegas, we can go on and on. Want to give a shout out to our latest affiliate. Shout out to Knoxville, Tennessee, Man Hot one O four point five for being the latest city to join the Bootleg CAV Show network. All right, now, I don't ever really talk about the radio show on the podcast, keep them separate. But if you want to listen to the radio show, you can click the link in the bio for a list of all the cities you can listen to at Yeah that makes sense. Uh, let's get to the interview. Bootleg cav Podcast special guests in here. Justina Valentine and conceded, what's good? Okay, welcome.
Speaker 1: The last time we saw you was at the BT joint, right at.
Speaker 3: The Yeah yes, yes, BT Radio room.
Speaker 2: That's no, that was the last time I saw Kim too. But I love Kevin like I've come to see keV. Yeah a bunch of times. Yeah, two favorite white boys here together. Watch your fuck him out? I love it.
Speaker 3: So when you get misgendered, does that bother you?
Speaker 2: Clearly? I mean it should bother him too, because he hit it, so it should also bother him. I did, but uh, listen, it's here's what they do on wildern Out. They're gonna hit you with They're gonna throw shit at the wall and when it.
Speaker 3: Sticks, then they're gonna keep going when.
Speaker 2: It sticks, Yeah, and they're gonna not let go of it. So first it was my voice, since I have this very deep, sexy, raspy voice. So first it was you sound like a dude, and he's like, watch your mouth, and so they kept going with that, kept going with that, and then it's just like, hey, I guess when it's like, you know, when you got so much going for you, they gotta find something to say. And I'm just I'm hard to go at cause I'm like a pitpole. I'm gonna keep going back at you. So yeah, when the the man thing, you sound like a man. When they picked that up, they just didn't put it down. I'm like, it's like, twenty twenty four, can we get something else? But it's just you know, it's still it's sticky, yeah, sticky. Well do you get something else in twenty twenty four? What was that? A new s? You got a new ass? That's sure? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How'd that go? Where'd you go in America?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I got in America. I mean, con loves it. What do you like better the old ass the new as the new ass? For sure? The old one? Kep like like, what's fucking this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's first of all, it's not true. I have classic white guys for yes. Yeah, I mean listen, here's the thing. I've been on TV because like I had time today. Somebody said in the comments me, me and me did a video and they were like, yeah, like we should like they should have to see their show their old g body. I said, baby, I've been on TV for a decade. Ain't hard to find My old gas was hard to find? Hard to find? Well, you didn't have a hard time finding it? You feel mean, you got hard finding it.
Speaker 1: But as was faking in Big Buggy Scotless.
Speaker 3: Oh, shout out to Big Buggy. He definitely had a fake scholarship on the show.
Speaker 2: You I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Shout the Big Buggy. He actually killed the movie. But yo, that is one of the funniest Yeah, and viral. Every time I see this shit, I'm like, nigga, this is amazing.
Speaker 3: Like every other day it goes viral. Sothing sends it to me, I'm like, yeah, I know, bro, it's like a year old now, but yeah, no, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got it done a murder.
Speaker 3: So you you're you're like this whole time, you've just been going full natty. Yeah, I mean the breast are natty.
Speaker 2: The breast are natty, and I know conlets, but stop doing that because people believe everything. They telling the truth that my boobs are natural. My right book is better than my left.
Speaker 3: By the way, have you guys slept with the Oh, I didn't know you guys fought?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is when we feel like it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys, you guys have had relations, yes, Okay, so you were hard off of the old ass Hello, so you clapped the old ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened a couple of times. I mean it's better now. But yeah, I mean she does other things that conversated for the non outside.
Speaker 3: When you say other things, do you mean blowjops?
Speaker 1: Yes, that is definitely saying.
Speaker 2: How would you rate your Senus game ten? I'm not gonna lie ten ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: Ten.
Speaker 1: Yes, takes very pride. It takes so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really good like oral like hygiene, so you know that, Like I'm big on like flows saying and I brushing my teeth, in my tongue and all that. My mouth is very clean except for after I suck. It's very dirty. But then I are you guys currently fucking.
Speaker 4: Like it? Not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean right there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what is it?
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously you guys have a new show together? Yes, What's Cooking?
Speaker 2: Good looking? You guys have been on TV together?
Speaker 3: For? How long have you guys?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: Cause what you on before him? No?
Speaker 2: He was on You're on first.
Speaker 1: I was twenty thirteen. He came on twenty fifteen, sixteen.
Speaker 2: I think sixteen. It was like the end of fifteen or like.
Speaker 3: So what point in time did you guys start swapping fluids.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god, we work on them, so we didn't. Well I mean you make out you swap some fluid. Yeah, that's true. I don't know what I don't Yeah, I don't remember either. But it was kind of right in the beginning, you know, like you know what I mean, new kid on the block type shit, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It was probably season nine because she had something. No, you didn't make me come. I didn't come till season ten last, but I came on the show season eight. Yeah, and yeah, right in the very beginning. And you know, people like this, this this bout your body. I mean, you guys can look. I've been on TV for ten years. I thought my body was c at tight, little stomach, big tits. Now since I got my ass done, you know, they sculpted you. And I just keep gaining weight, so keeps going to my ass and my titties. But it looks good. Yeah. So it's like, but I do have to for when we film, I'm gonna lose some weight because right now I'm not in my fighting weight. I'm heavy. Have you given the new ass or ago? Yeah, he gave it a spin. Of course, there was no way I was not.
Speaker 1: Going to have the new given a spin and if you would like to know, yes, the new s is better.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just more grab you guys obviously.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys have been doing the wild Out tour, which has been everywhere. You guys are just at the first of all into it domes crazy.
Speaker 2: Right fire, No, he wasn't there, no shot the DJ head head was there. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was at home. I was at home with my parents.
Speaker 2: Said, what the fuck are you doing this for this thing? I thought it was a trade. But Keviy's just my guy at this point, Like that's being said.
Speaker 3: The shows have looked crazy, like every city is like a different lineup of rappers too, Like yeah, it's like one city is YG another city is like money bag Ye.
Speaker 2: Like Kevin Bag, Kevin Gates, Rick Brass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Kim Chance.
Speaker 3: How many dates have you guys done on this tour so far?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, on this run does it just never end? Well, it was like Nick's like, guys, we got ten.
Speaker 1: More because you know, because like Detroit has been added. We believe Secument is about to be added Houston, like New Orleans, so they do just keep on.
Speaker 2: It was probably a twenty date run in this one. But you know, every time Nick announces a new pregnancy, we just get a new tour or new season. So we love it. So you guys are gonna be on tour for life forever.
Speaker 1: Keep pumping them out, Nick, Yeah, we need the money.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, like, how when each of you got obviously wilding out, was already wilding out By the time each of you guys got on wilding Out, oh for sure, I mean was already very much like a staple, was already But like you two in particular have kind of become like and I think of like DC Young Fly, but like.
Speaker 2: You guys are like really like the stars of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you guys are the most like recognizable people from the show at this point.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: We've been on for the longest of course, you know, like there's always the core. Of course, DC is like even if Nick goes away, like not that way, but like steps away, DC would probably be the host one, yeah for sure, knowing me and her would probably be the captains of each each side. But the crazy part is it's it's funny you say that because I'm one of the longest running cast members. I'm tied with being the Menu Hudson, callos Chico me. We're the only four left from season five. We came season five, which was twenty thirteen, which the reboot. We're the only ones left and she's the longest running female.
Speaker 3: But like, did you ever have any idea like y'all would be like ten years later still doing this and like be like change your guys's lives.
Speaker 2: Obviously I didn't, No, I mean, I was a just a music artist. I wanted to get a hit single. I didn't even like TV was not even you know, I had blinders and I wanted to be an artist. And then I was in La. It was twenty fifteen and I was shooting a music video with my boy Futuristic and shot the Futurist yeh, shout the Futuristic Phoenix yep, and my boy Tonio skits. I called him up to come through to the music video shoot and do a skit. So he came to do a skit and he's just like a real good beatboxer, so he starts beatboxing. I start freestyling. Snapchat was lit at the time. I mean, it's lit again. But so he's snapping it.
Speaker 3: That's like peak Snap. Though peak Snap, I was like DJ Kalen lost on a jet skis no for sure.
Speaker 2: So Snap was like everything and he was like, yo, he was like I never heard nobody like really freest out like this, like come off the top. He was like, you'll be perfect for this show I'm about to audition for and this tonyo skids my brother for life because most people wouldn't do this, you know, like that. Yeah, and he I was like what show and he was like, wold Now. I was like, oh, that's the one where you know they come up with the songs on the spot, Like, I'll body that right. So he connected me with the executive producer Nile and then the rest is history. You know. I walked into that audition hungry, bodied it. Then they gave me a callback, bodied it. Then I got another callback and then that audition was the one that Nick Cannon king.
Speaker 3: Did you have red hair at the time?
Speaker 2: I did. Yeah. This was at the end of twenty fifteen, and so when I went to the audition, was all the people from the tri State, the finalists. It was like thirty of us, and you know, they had everybody doing little stuff, little stuff. Then they were like, gave us a word, and they we're like, we're going to give you sixty second, you know, sixty seconds to make up something to it. And I'm looking like I'm ready to do it right now. So anyway, I go up there. Everyone does four bars bars. I get up there. I got a verse. I gotta hook every At the end, everyone starts slow clapping. They're like, yo, that shit on iTunes whatever. Then the wild style starts. That's a bad watching people go, watching people go. You know, someone hits me machine gun down the whole other side, like fifteen people in a row. So I went crazy. At the end, everyone's shaking Nick's hand, and Nick was, you know, he's a nice guy. Hey, hey doing I was the only one he said son too. He's like, where are you from? I was like Jersey. He was like, I left audition. I was like, I knew I bodied it. And then they brought me to LA and I did the first season. Wow. Yeah. I was hungry for the ship. And even though my goal was not the TV, you know, I was just I was an artist. I was rapping. I was so I was just like undeniably good at rapping and like off the toime on TV.
Speaker 3: You guys are both on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no facts, and it worked out. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it into real entertainers like not just like I got an album.
Speaker 2: Out like a hundred and it has opened the door for so many things for both of us. I've been the official Jersey Shore Reunion host since twenty eighteen. We hosted Singled Out for MTV, host of Your MTV Raps, I hosted Revenge Praying TRL, so much stuff like it, just so much has come from so much. And now we have a new show out.
Speaker 3: Yes, and what's cooking? Good Looking?
Speaker 2: Bring the good Looking? Is this a Nick Cannon production? It's not. But the funny thing is it's a Kevin Hart production. He sold the show to LOL. And the reason, though, keV, why we sold the show to LOL is because Kevin Hart is the own Well wait, I know there's another reason. No, Kevin harr is the only person he could stand next to and be toler Then yeah, no.
Speaker 3: I just assumed Nick Cannon has like lifetime contracts and all.
Speaker 2: He is you know what I mean? He probably does you a brick on the corner.
Speaker 3: I get a cut, Nick.
Speaker 2: Probably got a piece of it. We probably missing a good We probably missing a good fifty stack somewhere and was like, let me take you that off the doe.
Speaker 3: So you guys did it with Kevin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we did it on our own. Yeah, we didn't do it. So did you guys already have this show? We produced and like, now I just need a home. Correct? So you guys we had the product, we just sold it.
Speaker 3: So you guys took the wherewithal to like produce your own pilot if you will, and then shop it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So the reason how that came out because she did who whole movie, but she put what she put me in and paid me a whole lot of money for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brother, because I made good money, so I had to take care of him. Took care of him too much. But we talked about that later. You got my cash up, you can send me something back. But yeah, Forget About Christmas was a movie that I produced, casted, started, wrote, directed, like everything and I played like six roles and I'm my Eddie Murphy on and Christmas comedy Feel Good Movie. Sold it to MTV Entertainment. Had my boy as my co star, my love interest because you know art. And after I did that, I didn't get to fucking the movie though. No, but you did all yeah, the each other. But that was like the most ambitious thing I ever did, because I was a financed it and like it was just like sometimes there was seventeen hour days and I would literally sleep for like an hour and a half that night and get up and have to you know. So it was a lot. But after I did it, you just get this rush of wow, I could do it. So when what's cook and good looking was actually his idea. I did all the work though, oh wait, that's a perfect marriage. Yeah, so it just enjoy the fruits of her labor come up. He literally look, by the way, I didn't know you were.
Speaker 1: You're fucking mogul, Justina Valentine.
Speaker 2: I thank you.
Speaker 3: Take a little.
Speaker 2: You produce your own movie and ship. Yeah. Yeah, it was a lot of work, but so.
Speaker 3: You guys had the idea and then you kind of handled everything in terms of like he just needed to show up and film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well for the movie, you know, for the for the show.
Speaker 1: He was like yo.
Speaker 2: He call me on the day, He's like, yo, what's up your bird? Like nothing, what do you do. He's like playing videos.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I got an idea do a cooking show. Was cooking good looking, and we just like wrapped the ingredients and do a bunch of wrapping and roasting. All Right, I gotta go call my team. Me and my team put it all together. Shout to Tiffany. Tiffany's here in the room with us. Tiffany and me and Kevin uh Chrissy, Jenny Tips.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We all produced it, got all the segments in order, ordered everything, basically did everything. We did six episodes. Okay, Cold con said show up this day this time. My man just Wollston with his chains on and just sat there and smiled and just you know, and sold the show.
Speaker 1: Because the thing is, if it's up to me, nothing will get done.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: That's why I need it, because I'll come up with you I did. Without her, it would just be in the.
Speaker 3: That I always when I see people that I had that idea first, it's like, fuck your idea, can you execute it? Fuck everything else you got to execute?
Speaker 2: Well, he's very lucky. I always tell him. He is the most talented laziest person I know. He's very he's very lazy, and he's very lucky to have a friend like me, because I am willing to hustle, do all the hard work and cut my teeth and shit.
Speaker 1: Coming up with the concept is tough. Be able to have the ingredients that ship can't be made.
Speaker 3: So you shoot six pilots out of your own pocket. Yes, so this is like essentially kind of like a season one low key or half.
Speaker 2: Of definitely season one, yes see the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you just financed the whole ship finance. So the business model of that is, hey, we have a whole first season already shot. You already have your production team that you trust to shoot it, and then you're shopping it around actively. So do you have like an agent that shops around? Do you shopping around?
Speaker 2: We just we have relationships. So I sent it to two people, shout to Jeff Clanigan from Kevin's team, Love Jeff, and then we got it to one other person. They both made offers. Gave it to two people, got two offers, And it's easy for them because you already did all the hard work. Everything was done like from A to Z, like everything was done, the edits, everything was completely done. We had all the waivers from our guest because season one was. But we had names. We had Scarlet Remy, Ma Havoc from Mob Deep.
Speaker 3: Everybody from my Nature just the East Coast fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you know we shot it in like Jersey, New York. Yeah, Gorilla.
Speaker 3: Nemes, by the way, one of my I love that guy.
Speaker 2: I love him so much.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've spent a lot. I went to Coney Island with him. Okay, I went to the where do we go?
Speaker 2: Went to the fucking Yeah.
Speaker 3: He walked in and he just ordered everything, walked out. He's like, I got a goodness on credit.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: He really was about and like Nemes has always been that. Like me and MS used to go to the same open mic in New York City. It's called EO Dove. It's the longest running open mic, and Nemes was literally always that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he could wrap his ass off.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, he's he's cools out and his episode is hilarious, Like he's so funny. We have a sous chef shout to my boy j Garcia, Jimmy and Neams is just abusing him the whole episode. I mean, this guy's don't give away too much. He's getting smacked with Glizzies, I do a deep dough contact is a lot to tune in.
Speaker 1: Well, I want him to tune in, so the show's on peacock peacock.
Speaker 2: And to be Oh, to be Yeah, I want to make a too B movie on the phone. Listen, to be right now is really taking off like it's movie on an eyeball.
Speaker 3: I've said this on camera a lot, but I have I do have an idea for a couple of ideas for Tobe movies, very very ratchet horror flicks. Okay, so do you remember The Ring, the horror movie. Imagine if there was a to B movie where it was the only fans version of that. So you'd subscribe such a dick and no, you subscribe to this only fans account, and the guy would visit the only fans account, right, and then he'd be watching this bitches and he'd be jerking his dick. But she climbs through the screen and kills him while he's jacking off.
Speaker 2: I love but you, And then they cut this part and then there's this you just.
Speaker 3: Know it's about you should right, I'm not going to execute this justin about the time you could execute that.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually have some only time version, right, and then there's just like there's like this pandemic of dudes, right who are just dying in front of their computer, like with their their fucking throat sliced.
Speaker 3: And then eventually they they're all subscribed to this one weird only fans.
Speaker 2: I love that, but she should do weird stuffing like suck the deck, suck it right off. You're familiar with Figaroa, right, where all the hookers are in l a fig he would be Yeah, he's definitely paying for something.
Speaker 3: What is there was some cursed hooker on fig that was like passing this like crazy.
Speaker 2: Virus like that, right, every one of her johns.
Speaker 3: She fucked became cursed like that or or it was like a zombie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like that, like.
Speaker 2: A cursed hooker on fig so for life like whatever. I liked that for life as well. Yeah, so you're taking care of it.
Speaker 1: That is the same thing that you could be that I like the virus that did you give around.
Speaker 3: When I'm just thinking like, look like TOV, what could work on TV? You know? No, like I do have an idea for a TV show off the air? Yeah, because actually it's like scripted. I want to do like an actual sitcom. I've been very very like.
Speaker 2: I really want to do it, So okay, well just give it, give me it. Promoting that shit's dope. I didn't know that you fucking yeah, thanks, Kevin. I'm just you know, out here working and I feel like, you know, now is really the time, like you said, you know, we've been out, wild and out. We've made our mark. People know us, like as the main cast. Man, Now what are you going to do? What are you gonna do with it? Exactly? So it's like use our platform. So it's like did a movie sold the movie? Did the TV show sold the TV what's the movie successful? Like did you make money on it? Yeah? Yeah, yes, and we made money on the TV s.
Speaker 3: Where's the movie yet?
Speaker 2: If I wanted to watch it like Amazon Prime or yeah, Amazon Prime, Amazon. Yeah, it was released through vh one. So now like they played it last.
Speaker 3: Christmas, it's on but you can.
Speaker 2: Go yeah, you can go get it on Amazon Prime. It's it's a nice quick, funny watch, sixty five minute movie moves really quick fire. Yeah I checked that out. Yeah that's amazing.
Speaker 3: So this new show, it.
Speaker 1: Is called Forget About Christmas Times.
Speaker 2: We say, forget about forget it, forget about Christmas. There it is. You got a new song called money Up. Yes, new single out called money Up, just because we've really been getting our money up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You have a lady here who's just fucking shot out to Tiffany. She's just making sure you guys don't look stupid.
Speaker 2: She's like, your hair looks crazy. She was like, Conn, you look ugly, but we don't enough time to fix that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you slept with him anyway a few.
Speaker 2: Times, have multiple but yeah, money Up is out now and MTV Live the music videos will definitely go stream that downloaded. And are you signed?
Speaker 3: No, we're do an indy independent?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Not signed? Nick Cannon No, I mean I no, I don't know. Yeah. The thing about Nick is a life. Yeah, Nick has like a label. It's like incredible, So we just we're all gang. But it's not like a.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm confused because I always thought like DW Flame is on his label, right he is, right.
Speaker 2: So you know, I don't know. You know what, we got to cut this part about gonna lie, Let's do it again. Don't ask about the next label. It's a little bit of a convoluted answer just to be honest, right, tip, it's better to stick with Okay, fine, Yeah, let's start with the money. Yeah. So you also have a new song out money, Yes, Money Up out and available everywhere now and it is also on MTV Live the music videos will check it out, because I mean, can't we just getting our money up lately? Do you direct your like all your videos and all that, because sure, I'll put it in like my two cents, but I have directors who I'm like, hey, give me a treatment and if I like it, you know, but I do have you know, I sometimes.
Speaker 3: Now she just said, you don't wrap on beat ever, but you just we just did a freestyle which was done right.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What a battle rappers and making music not necessarily parallel to like it doesn't all.
Speaker 1: So it is so a lot of people started a lot of battle rappers started battle raping to promote their music. So, I mean, me, I just wanted to be a battle raper just period, because I don't I wasn't making making music. But battle rappers have a horrible stigma of battle rappers can't make music.
Speaker 3: Would you put him on the remix to Money Up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Listen, I think con guts what no, because I saw you coming to look at me. I think con got some of the dopest punchlines and bars in the game, so I heard them. Yeah, I mean I put them on a remix for sure.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna put an album out, Justina or is it just like, are you're working the single game?
Speaker 2: I'm just working the single game. Yeah, I'm definitely doing the single game. I mean, I'm doing so much between like wild'n Out, wild'n Out Live Tour was cooking, good looking. I just like a commitment and album's a big commitment. But I definitely have a lot of records. I've dropped recently, more Money with Jadakiss Fetch Splashy, which was going viral on the ig reels. I got another record coming out that's crazy. Right now, I'm just kind of like messing with the single game, you know what I mean, and then you have to sign for an album dropping out. But we got a lot on play right now. Money Up is out though, Money Up is out right now. Very catchy music videos fire so go check that out.
Speaker 3: The show though you guys are okay? So are you guys like cooking or rapping or is it like more like how serious of a cooking show is this or is it more about just the fucking the fucker?
Speaker 1: You know, we are cooking and wrapping now we actually do give the ingredients, We wrap the ingredients and they are listed, so you know, in that aspect it is serious because some people can really see the actual recipe and actually cook it. But the fact since we can't cook, then it's.
Speaker 3: Not neither of you can cook but have a cooking show.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, because listen on every cooking show you watch, the people can cook. We wanted to do something different, so you know, we are giving you the instructions while wrapping. We're wrapping in other parts of the show, we're also playing games that are different entertaining, and then we're getting like interpersonal stories from our artists, yeah, that you haven't heard before, and we're doing it all while having fun. Now.
Speaker 1: And the difference is our show is real.
Speaker 2: It is true. It is the truest form, is authentic.
Speaker 1: Where else could you see a real show with a real white woman who does not use any seasoning.
Speaker 2: You can't get that anywhere else. This is real life hides and mayonnaise. For me, I always think mayonnaise makes things.
Speaker 3: Mayonnaise makes a lot of things good.
Speaker 1: Hello, I don't dislike I like mayonnaise burgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mayonnaise on a burger. You get a Mexican hot dog, you put mayonnaise on.
Speaker 2: Mayonnaise on the mayonnaise with the French fries for you know, then you little I.
Speaker 3: Mean pink, pink, but you need the maynaise to make the pink. I always tell him that you mix the mayo and the ketchup together.
Speaker 2: She ate a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich.
Speaker 3: Now that's diabolic, right, Kevin?
Speaker 2: Will you eat that?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: It was a section of the show. It was called Nasty Crafty. It was supposed to be nasty Scarlet when.
Speaker 1: It eat it supposed to be nasty when she ate it?
Speaker 2: How was it? Though? It wasn't bad?
Speaker 1: You know what it was?
Speaker 2: The peanut butter taste is so strong that I'm not gonna lie. The mayo was kind of pushed it aside. But some of our guests can cook. Mean my throws down. So that show ended up good. Scarlet told us she could cook, and then so.
Speaker 3: You have to watch you could cook something else.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he cooks some good ship you something though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She cooking something in the kitchen. But yeah, she told you she can cook, and then that was a little shaky. And then you know some of our other guests as did Nes cook. Uh he said all he eats his fast food. Yeah that he looks like it. I know him very well. Yeah, so we did like popcorn, chicken, glizzies.
Speaker 3: Fuck your life.
Speaker 1: Vinnie from Naughty by Nature, Yes, he can cook and can cook for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's a grown ass man. Yeah yeah, I feel like he's got grandkids.
Speaker 2: I hope he can cook.
Speaker 1: You know, he can definitely cookm Yeah he's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. Shout out to Vinnie. Fuck no Tretch though, next season? Get Tretched?
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe? Yeah, I mean you gotta get red Man from Jersey. Redman on a show would be great. Yeah we need to. But yeah, we love all the Naughty by Nature. But yeah we have Vinny this season, maybe Tretch next season or maybe together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: You guys have had, like obviously some legendary moments on TV. Oh you went her mic down? Wait to fucking say it? Twenty minutes in you fuck.
Speaker 2: I've been going up and down. So I'm sure right.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I was gonna say, like on the show, would you say your your biggest like uh moment where you had like real friction with somebody was at the Black China thing.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't nothing real. And right after the freestyle we like hugged down.
Speaker 3: She was like, was there anybody who like really was not fucking with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There was the Sean Kingson whilst I got a little to you, shorty. Yeah, so I had this one. This big rapper came, he brought his artist and who was it? I really want to say. I'm not gonna say, I'll tell you off air because I'm just.
Speaker 3: A big rapper brought his artist that's a female and his.
Speaker 1: Artist though, Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let me tell your story first, then maybe you get it out of the post. So he she must have had like she had a lot of bars written for me. You can tell they're written. She's like, I'm going at the I didn't even I didn't even. I didn't even know she was. So she spits the sixteen to me and I'm like, oh, shorty, just try to go crazy at me, so you know I'm off the top right body her body like all the crowd, my cast makes everyone crazy. So the big Rapper tells her hm go again because he wasn't happy with how she went. She goes to me again again with another you know planned verse rap battle towards me. After she went at me in a second time, I oh oliterated shorty like killed her, killed her. And so one of the producers called me one day. They were like, yo, Justina, I just called to tell you you are that bitch. I was like, oh, thank you. There was like, yo, I'm sitting here watching this episode the battle with you and so and so. I was like, oh my goodness, I cannot wait to see it. They were like, yeah, you're not going to see that. I said what they said, Yeah, you're not going to see that. I go, we at least half, you have to be half. They go No. Her team as soon as the episode was over was like, you cannot hear that. You can't say give it away, Danill. You have to do is get up. You know what it is. It's a big rapper frame. We'll tell you after. I'm just the city. I'm just I'm just not shady like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm familiar with the city. To be honest, you know, no his name I don't remember. To be honest, I don't remember who the rapper.
Speaker 2: I don't remember who the guy was.
Speaker 1: Oh really really, but there's no I just don't remember.
Speaker 2: There's been quite a few while styles that never saw the light of day where we went berserk on people, but that one in particular was like, Bro, you're not gonna show any of that.
Speaker 3: What was Was there one that you can mention that you can say the person's name or not.
Speaker 2: You're not being a scary ass, it's not. It's just it's I'm really shipped. Was the rapper like?
Speaker 3: Did she end up being a big deal or did she never?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: No, she didn't really. But so there was a while style I did with these two girls and they were cool. Shout to them girl code and they weren't to start so but they I was gonna leave them alone because, like you know, sometimes with the girls, I try to be nice and I really just go for the guys shows whatever. So I was chilling. I didn't say nothing to them, not to them. Then the I was about to end, and then the one girl was like and you and she said some to me. So now I'm like a shark in the water and it's blood. So I you know, I went, they're nice girls. I know, I love that, but I definitely hit them with some ship and they cut that whole section out. But nah, they were cool. They were cool. I like that, their energy was good. But yeah, it's been quite a few moments like that.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: Anybody who you were like, well.
Speaker 1: What happens is they come to me and tell me straight up, yo, listen, relaxed, this person's already scared. This person already don't go too crazy, or not go crazy in wild style, or don't say nothing. But here's the funny part, Nick. And when I tell Nick you the producer said, Nick says, fuck that say that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean that's kind of what makes the show great. Yeah, like if you guys pulled punches, like, but.
Speaker 1: What happens is a lot of people get scared to come now, correct.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's the problem.
Speaker 3: They don't want to now, they don't even want to come on the show right exactly because they don't want to get you know, also because a lot of these motherfuckers really can't wrap yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, especially that we have a game called pick up and kill it. If I were to do it right now, Kevin, you'd be able to do it. You can't believe how many rappers like that we've seen, like struggle with the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nor I can believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're like yo, I interview rappers all day long. I already know. But yeah, it's like they're just scared to come into the arena because, like, you know, we're nasty at improv when it comes to rap comedy, Like you know, it's not easy arena to just step into.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you also have to like not take yourself too serious for sure, because if you take yourself too serious, you're gonna go in there and get your butt, like get butt hurt. And then you've got to embrace the fuckery, you know, like, hey, we're here to just have fun like no one's but if you get disrespectful.
Speaker 2: We're used to it, like we roast each other all day long, so it's like we're you know, immune to it a little.
Speaker 3: Bit for sure. Uh what would you guys say? Uh, would either of you consider retiring from wild'n Out or is it just like, hey, it's working, it's fun. I'm still enjoying it as long as this train going.
Speaker 1: Wild Out in the wheelchair in diapers. If it allows me to I'm weak.
Speaker 2: I think with wild Out, it's one of those things where you know, you look at some of the cast members that have came before conceded, you know, like the d Ray Davis's and the Michael Blason and even you know, Kevin Hart and Kat Williams pulled up last season. I think it's one of those things eighty five souths be come, you know, like right exactly, shout Carlos DC like icons. But I think it's one of those shows where if you know, we were busy shooting a movie or something, it's like, oh, you can make it for these three dates, pull up for these does you know? And and it's like one of those things like the doors always open to come back, and.
Speaker 3: It's almost like w w E, Like you see like some guys just pop up like twice a year exactly like the Rock.
Speaker 2: Will be like exactly come on and do you know? Yeah, yeah would And like for season twenty they did that, like they invited back everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like from way way before yeah, like season one two, like when I was like in high school whatever, like it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think it'll be like that for us. Even if it gets to a point where we're busy or we have something else, Nick will always be like, oh, like, if you can make it on these days, come through.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think is the biggest misconception about Nick Cannon besides him being a self described narcissist. He just said that out.
Speaker 2: Well. I think the misconcession some people might have about Nick is they might not think he's a nice guy. And he really is such a nice guy, like like the nicest fucking dude ever. I've never te him. Yeah, I tell you, I'm telling you this.
Speaker 1: He's everybody always swear he's like, you know, this corny dude and because you know what I mean, he has his characters on television Nickelodeon, but whatever. But when I met him, and I you know, he is like the hood dude that you like that you normally hang it, that you just chill with, snap on whatever. When I did my first audition, I had a battle wrap the day before against Susser freedom Wave shut up him? Yes, freedom Wave Yeah, and that bat It was crazy. So after the battle the next day, I had my walling out audition, but the battle was so good that you know, it was ringing, like.
Speaker 3: People was everywhere.
Speaker 1: Then but I'm saying, but like the yeah, the word of mouth. It was so I hop in. This my first time ever seeing Nick Cannon, ever conversing with him at all. I walk in and he's like, oh, ship, what's up, nigga, what's up?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 1: NIGGI I'm thinking, I'm thinking, this is Nick Cannon, Nick Glode and I'm like, he is here. I thought he was gonna say hey, yeah and so, and then when I heard that, I was like, damn. So then I did my audition after he was like yeah, yeah, it's like yo and yo, I heard the battle was crazy. I heard it was at this arena. Then we had to move it. Then after that moved here. You said some ship like this and now like, yo, this dude. This really tapped into the culture to really know all of that. That is crazy And that was just one of the biggest surprises to me. And it's so funny. You were sold my yo. Oh yo this now you killed it.
Speaker 2: I stunk mine up. You didn't to the max, like probably only good at the rap stuff. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: But when they did the simulation of the show and they did everybody like, all right, yeah, now you know they did all the games and all that. I did absolutely terrible. Everybody and there, all of all the producers. Every time I went up for some ship that I don't know how to do, like a talking spitule, it was the worst ship because I'm just a battle repper. Yeah, I mean so, but when I get nobody's laughing. It's dead silent except for one person.
Speaker 2: Nick Hilarious.
Speaker 1: So ship that wasn't amazing, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like, well, fuck it. He just wanted the most lit battle rapper.
Speaker 1: He just didn't get because at the end, I'm like, all right, yeah, man, yo, thank you. You look He's like yo, yo, yo, yo, you fucking killed that shipping. You crazy. I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's Hollywood talk. As soon as I stepped the foot out of that building, I had cold smack, shout out smack.
Speaker 2: That's dude, who was set up the battle? Yo, smack. Give me a plate, man.
Speaker 1: Anybody that wanted getting smoked set me up a battle. Now, I'm right, I'm like it's over. Then I wake up one day to like three miscalls check my voice, smell, Hey conceited, welcome You're on.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, ship.
Speaker 3: It's it's crazy too because like the I feel like the Battle game is like you're either making it like you're like top tier and.
Speaker 2: You're making some pretty good money, or you're like, I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's like a it's like a hobby.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. I mean.
Speaker 1: There's some Battle rappers. I mean you know, like they still have to get a normal job, and you might not think that because they're like exactly right, That's that's what I'm saying. It's kind of it's it's kind like a fucked up space because they're like too famous to get a normal job, but then they're not making the money.
Speaker 3: It's such a niche space that it's like it's almost like I know, Drake like got involved. What was that battle Drake invested in?
Speaker 1: He invested in So the first thing he being invested in was the one that I was on. It was Blackout and that was in Toronto. He literally handpicked all of the rappers. Yeah, he did everything. He told King to dot, I don't want you all to do shit. I want to put up on me money, I want to do this everything I got it. I want you to chill, relax and enjoy. Yeah, I'm picking all the rappers. He did that one boom and quick story about that. The craziest part is, you know, I'm sure you've been in Canada before.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they probably wouldn't like me match out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy. I can't go to Toronto. I feel like I think the Drake bots will kill me.
Speaker 3: Why just because I'm fucking brutally honest about Drake forever?
Speaker 2: Like you don't fuck with Drake? I mean, oh that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's not that I don't funk with him. First of all, me fifty grand oh well. Second of all, we made a bet when I met him. Basketball bet. Son's in an appointing anyway, I see. I have to say that I just always have been very honest about Drake in terms of how I view him, Like I always like, yo, man, I would just like to know Drake's opinion on some things, like he's not an opinionated guy in his.
Speaker 2: Music, I mean on social issues, on like.
Speaker 3: Trauma, like or just like like anything outside of women and I mean that's but to me, it was like in the and I just think that he has moved flagrantly terrible in this entire in this entire Kendrick Battle, I'm not sure anybody like he couldn't have moved worse.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm a huge Drake fan.
Speaker 3: Is a generationally talented artists. He's one of the greatest of all time. Yes, he is one of the goats, but I even think like he surpassed like the top, like whatever you think, like he's falling off, Like I think the way he's behaved in the Bro this battle, no bro Bro, he's been job ruled.
Speaker 2: He has been Drake can't get jobs.
Speaker 3: This man filed a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that's true, literally true. He filed two lawsuits. One of them was defamation. So where were we talking about? Canada? You know, I've been to Canada, mad College chosen by the way shots to Justine. You know what she did that whole conversation. I had some text messages to attend to. I was texting Drake.
Speaker 1: I mean, I gotta, I gotta hold it down for Drake, like I said, like I got a hold Drake and Kendricks.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, no one will ever have a run like Drake, right for sure.
Speaker 1: But the runs over, No, it can't, it can't be all right, fine whatever.
Speaker 2: But Kendrick smoked his ass anyway, but battle back to the battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to say, it's just so crazy. How I bet you, I bet you. Nobody else could do this. Like I said, going to Canada, usually when you get stopped by customs, whatever is question.
Speaker 2: We can do it. Continue. Yeah, we're going to get you through customs. Well, all I had to say, Drake, I'm with Drake. That's it.
Speaker 1: The first guy said the delay said hold on, hold on, yep, Yeah, he's good, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Because it's hard to get into Canada.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And look, all I had to say was say his.
Speaker 3: Name, because I think if you have like any sort of like drug record, like you're cooked.
Speaker 2: From going out here. Yeah, yeah, anything, but that's Drake. Yeah. See you say that, and now you're gonna have a hard time getting into Canada. It's fine. I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I'd like to go to.
Speaker 2: Vancouver and where's the falls. I've been to the.
Speaker 1: New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I say we stopped there then went to Canada, but you and may have done like five college shows, and idiot, it's so nice when we don't know.
Speaker 3: I go to watch a weekend show.
Speaker 2: I love the weekend very talented guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we were in the mall in Canada and I was like, oh, excuse me, where's the bathroom, They're like, oh, hey, the washroom's over there. I went in their washroom and it looked like what a spot looks like in Jersey. I'm like, why is this bathroom so nice? In the public mall. I couldn't believe it was insane and so clean.
Speaker 3: I heard in Japan like every toilet is like public toilets. They're like heated seats and they like clean your asshole for you.
Speaker 2: Out here, you can't use the toilet baber in the public ressrooms because people stick their needles on the side and stuff. You saw that on TikTok No.
Speaker 3: But I just know, I think LA is just in general, like if you're shitting in La, you know, I mean, you don't really you have to sit down here.
Speaker 2: Well, last night we were shooting content with doctor clips and I had to change my outpite ten times and pissed mad times. So you know the outfit I would take off. I would peete and then wipe myself with the outphait and leave the outphit in the store. Yeah, I already took pictures in the video is done and then put on the next output, right tiff. Every time man're rich, Well yeah, a little out like yeah, I'll tell you the worst place to use a restroom in La by far as the beach. That's where we were. Oh my god, we were at the Peace. Oh you're at Santa Monica. All those bathrooms are fucked.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, so this is yo.
Speaker 3: I had to take a ship. I was going to an event that was like in one of those beach houses and I was I parked like where the beach parking is.
Speaker 2: I could have dumped on the beach.
Speaker 3: No, I had to take a ship, and I was like fuck fuck. So I went into the Oh my god, it was so bad. I was like I was like perched up like a fucking gargoyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you have to be I just got that vision to you right now. It was like I don't want to tell you can't sit on that all.
Speaker 3: This guy just got out of it.
Speaker 2: I'm like corn am I doing it? Yeah, some girl was throwing up in the stole next to me while I'm getting changed. I wouldn't let nothing touch the floor. And then as soon as we got back to the hotel, I was like I had already thrown the poles out at the shower. Yeah, we felt pretty How often does the show run on the like what day of the week?
Speaker 1: Or do we good looking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh you can want. It's available on peacock and all the episodes available available first binge it Are you going to do a season two already?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're already planning it. Yeah. Nice. We want to definitely have some heavy hitters. I can cook. I can cook, I do some. I could do it. That's a lot of stuff. Hold on, that's I could do a chicken cutlet okay, you can do it. Was Italian? Okay, I fuck up a chicken cut. We might have to have you pull up and cook some. But I think what we want to do, so season two we're still going to say East Coast, but like season three, we might do like an l A season and a Miami season and Atlanta season, you know that way to switch up our guests and stuff, right, So it's not.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, you know, fucking But here's the thing is a lot of people I got a feeling is going to be on season two.
Speaker 2: That'll be great, actually.
Speaker 3: Great some cooking.
Speaker 1: Actually bring the juicer and his wife. But that's what we want. The whole lot, the whole lot. One wants you to do a lot of episode in style. Jada's tuned in. I just saw Jada the other day.
Speaker 2: He's like, Yo, you got you and CON's got to get me on your podcast.
Speaker 3: He's got great coffee too.
Speaker 2: His coffee company, him, his son and his dad have a coffee company.
Speaker 3: Really good coffee.
Speaker 2: That's fire. Yeah, I need to I love coffee. Pull up with it. You know what I mean. You have a little coffee. Well there it is.
Speaker 3: Well look, go watch the show on Peacock too.
Speaker 2: By you won't say peacock. He won't try to saying peacock. I have to say he is too positive from Brooklyn. He won't say. I can say it. So where you're streaming on to b and peacock.
Speaker 3: Yes, why won't you say peacock?
Speaker 2: He's from Brooklyn. Joke, it's a joke. Pause like are you are you still? Are you still just caught up in the pause era of your life. No, that's everything that is never. But that's not that's not an error.
Speaker 1: That's something that goes with us, is Paul.
Speaker 3: So you can't say peacock, I can so say it.
Speaker 2: I can't say say cocker spaniel. I mean I can say.
Speaker 3: Can you ask you a question? Do you think do you know black men who refer to their dick as a cock? It feels like a white thing to say, like this is cock?
Speaker 2: Of course, I mean I would I don't use that z.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't say the word cock.
Speaker 2: I mean that is hilarious, So I would never say that.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't say, like, uh, like the South Carolina game cocks.
Speaker 2: That's like a funny.
Speaker 1: We actually did a shoulder and I had no we didn't had on the game. Did you have the word cock on your shirt on the jersey? And it's like, so you could wear cock? So you wear the cock. You won't say the cock.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny?
Speaker 1: I think I think he said South Camel Carolina.
Speaker 3: Maybe I probably said cock on it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, death, I mean not something not alone.
Speaker 3: Have you ever done any sort of like housework, like where you have to like maybe like renovate a part of your house or something. And then you go to myself, you go.
Speaker 1: To the store and you get some cocky, some calking, yes, coking, but hey, I could change out a little all to ah.
Speaker 2: Wow you are you're like fucking Dame Dash personify.
Speaker 1: Yo, I hung out with a lot of people, say I look, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I hung out with Dame Dash. And this guy said, fucking pause like a million. Who else said pause a ship ton? Oh fucking joorder Lucas never had more pauses. He paused like I think we counted. Like someone counted in the YouTube comments, it was like fifty eight times during our Hey he's from.
Speaker 2: Boston, so East coast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you were to do something with a gun, were you cocking back where you rack it?
Speaker 2: You want to cock your gun? I mean, but it's the term is racking. But I mean, first, Kevi is really trying to get you to say we're gone. I can say street to me and cock cocks not emphasides on the cock. But yeah, when we come out to l A, you'll you'll call make us some cutlets, I'll make some chicken colors and I can also cook.
Speaker 3: Uh, I can smash smash.
Speaker 1: Burger Burgers is my favorite joint.
Speaker 3: Smash Burger's actually a good smash burger.
Speaker 2: Get the wax paper.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm with the trouble mushroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you said smash burgers. Smash burgers like where you? Yeah? Yeah, where you? When you smashed the pet to get like a bastrooms place, both of you the plug out here, so I know you could you know, hook us up.
Speaker 3: And got to go to my pizza restaurant.
Speaker 2: Fire is right here. It's like thirty seconds. I'm about to get a slice and so hung of course I'm very young.
Speaker 4: Free.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna come in with us?
Speaker 3: Yes, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, people who keeps talking up pizza at burd Bank slide Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if it's not free, I'm fucking tilling.
Speaker 2: Streaming now, what's cooking? Good looking p cock? Yeah, appreciate NBC's peacock bulls. Why you want to say it again? That was crazy that, I mean, two cocks out of you. I appreciate that. Hey, yo,