Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bacheler Happy Hour. M Joe and we are here today with each other to recap nothing, but we are going to go over season twenty one cast bios and fun facts. This is always a fun episode. We are getting ready for Gens season of The Bachelorette, and the bios and cast picks all just drop, so we are going to go over it. No hard feelings to anyone we talk about. We're basing this off of a paragraph, bio, and one photo, So let's get into it, Jelly.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: I will say the first person we have somewhat of a connection to. His name's Aaron. He's from Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is an aerospace engineer, and he is also the twin brother of Noah from Clarentatious season and from our season of Bachelor in Paradise, and he is engaged to the lovely Abigail. So this is Noah's brother.
Speaker 2: Aaron, this is his twin brother, his twin.
Speaker 1: Brother, and they don't really look alike.
Speaker 2: They do when they don't this photo, I would say they don't look like but I feel like I've seen other photos of him where there's definitely similarities.
Speaker 1: If I if I saw this photo, I would say I wouldn't even think he was related to Noah, And I'd say he is much, much, much more handsome than Noah.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Joe, you're only saying that no hopes that it gets back to know.
Speaker 1: I just hope it does. Yeah, I truly do. I know. I hope you're listening to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks very tall in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems like he seems like Aaron seems like tall and handsome and probably really successful.
Speaker 2: Uh so, yeah, and Noah does it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love Yeah, Yeah that we're joking, but yeah, he so. Okay, let's read a few sentences here. So he is an aerospace engineer who is ready to love someone to the moon and back like that. If he looks familiar, it's because he's no his twin brother.
Speaker 2: They come from a big family of eleven kids for those of you that don't know that, Noah's one of eleven.
Speaker 1: And this engineer says he's emotionally available and is ready to meet the girl of his dreams. Fun fact, Aaron's most embarrassing haircut was rocking a middle part, and Aaron is a force of nature On the pickleball court. Well he's I hope he's better than his brother because I've beat his brother many times, many of times.
Speaker 2: You've never played no pickleball.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's Aaron. I think, just you know, based off of being friends with Noah, and Noah is someone that has a really great personality. I'm assuming him and his brother aren't that different, and he is a good looking guy. I would peck him to go pretty far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we're obviously biased because we're good friends with Noah, we've never met his brother. Aaron, I hope that we do get a chance to have him on the podcast, but we're rooting for him.
Speaker 1: Yep. Okay. Up next, we have Austin from San Diego, California. He's a sales exec twenty eight years old. Austin is a California boy who loves the beach, sushi and the idea of finding someone to share them both with for the rest of his life. He just needs to find a woman who will appreciate and accept his mullet. So yeah, so we see from the photo he has a mullet. He's got the chain outside the shirt.
Speaker 2: The shirt that he's wearing actually looks really good with.
Speaker 1: The with the backdrop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, what a fit. Oh he's from Oh wait, never mind looking at the wrong dude. The next guy is from.
Speaker 1: Now, this guy is from Yeah, San Diego.
Speaker 2: Which is a popular Botcher Nation spot. So like, I would not be surprised if he has a mutual friend that's potentially been on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't really tell by his photo. He's someone that I feel like I need to see on on screen.
Speaker 2: He says he would love to be justin Bieber, just for a day. And he's terrified as snakes. Okay, I mean yeah, no, no red flags there, Austin.
Speaker 1: Okay, next up, you know some of these we're gonna be a little quick around because you know, we got to go through a bunch of guys in about thirty minutes. All right, Next up, we have a Canadian.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is who I was looking at when I was about to say, oh my god, he's from Vancouver about Austin. But I was actually looking at Brendan, who is from Vancouver, British Columbia, which is on the west coast of Canada. We love a Canadian.
Speaker 1: He's a real estate brok broker. He is thirty. He's an adventure seeking Canadian who won't apologize for fighting for love. The commercial real estate broker seems to have it all with a successful career, great friends, and a loving family, but one major piece is missing. What do you guys think that is?
Speaker 2: His wife?
Speaker 1: Is why love? He let's see wait, his last girlfriend left him for his best friend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's rough. No, that's horrible.
Speaker 1: That's rough. That's a rough one. I wonder if they're still friends.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she's still dating his best friend.
Speaker 1: Wow. He's obsessed with skydiving. Done that once. Don't like it. He always picks dare over truth, which makes sense if he likes the skydive. Brandon Brendan may Or may not have successfully snuck into Coachella.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like Jen's gonna like this guy. I don't really know what it is about him. All three of the guys we've seen so far, I mean, we know gens into like Italian boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not giving Italian at all.
Speaker 2: He's giving. He's like a white boy, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not really given Italian. No, he's not really giving. What Jen said her type is.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Austin of the first three is giving Gen's type the most.
Speaker 1: Austin, No, I would say Aaron.
Speaker 2: Aaron, Yeah, but oh we are not on the same page by this.
Speaker 1: All right, we are moving on to Brett. He's from Pennsylvania health and safety manager. He's also twenty eight, small town boy with some big dreams when it comes to finding love. Brett has great energy, strong confidence, and a lot of personality to go around. He's the life of the party and won't turn anyone who challenges him to a dance off. All right, Brett. What do we think about Brett?
Speaker 2: I feel like his bio screams personality class clown for the party, and his photo kind of gives off that energy as well. Yeah, I think he looks like a good time. Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited to see him on the show because I mean, only so one guy's gonna end up with Jen Maybe it's Brett, but if not, I feel like it's always fun to have a couple dues, just like with a good personality, funny interviews.
Speaker 1: Fun fact he's never left the United States. That's pretty crazy. All right, Moving on, Brian from Boynton Beach Florida Esthetics.
Speaker 2: Counts consultant Counselate aesthetics consultant. I wonder what that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. He's thirty three. He's got a blue ritual wristwatch to match his blue shirt, to match his blue pants, to match the blue Brett background. So he is all blue. He has both humor and heart. He packed up his big personality and Long Island accent and moved to floor to chase his dreams and enjoy the hot weather. Okay, so he's from Long Island. Brian fun Fact loves botox and doesn't care who knows it.
Speaker 2: So way to own it, Brian, Way to own it.
Speaker 1: Brian seems to get botox. He's a big fan of Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swiss relationship confirmed. Swifty Okay Dakota. Dakota is from Paradise Valley, Arizona. He's a som Lia and he is twenty seven. He looks like a psalm.
Speaker 2: This guy he does look like a song. Look, this is the dude that's coming to your table asking if you need help. Look into the wineless for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like him though. He's got an interesting look. Good looking guy with you, will you accept this rose? He's a certified sommelier. He is ready to sweep gen off her feet with his good looks, goofy personality, and eternal optimism.
Speaker 2: I always wonder what drives people to become a song because like in the US, at least you guys can't drink until you're twenty one. I feel like most people are kind of pressured into picking their career path prior to twenty one. So it's like, and you like, so what do you start legally drinking at twenty two? And you're just like, oh my god, like wind's my.
Speaker 1: Passion maybe and also like it it could also it may just be like your passion is like like flavors and flavor profiles, Yeah, just like it may have been like yeah, like he was really good at like testing different foods and like his.
Speaker 2: Like his flavor, his palate, it was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe that's always I've always wonder that, like how people get into the career of being a small a and like what are the different things that you can do with that title other than like maybe working at a restaurant. Obviously that is a topic for another podcast or another time.
Speaker 1: His tattoo on his rib is a quote saying the biggest thing in today's sorrow is the memory of yesterday's joy, which makes complete sense for Assembler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his photo like everything is packaging right up, yep, I do like that quote though. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next up, we have Devin. He's from Houston, Texas. He's a freight company owner, and he is twenty eight years old. Devin is the full package and so ready to meet his match. This business owner is one hundred percent husband material, in dreams of surprising his partner with romantic gestures throughout their relationship.
Speaker 2: You should have those dreams too, Joe. I do you actually have got me two guests lately?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Which is so sweet coming at me? Okay? Devn's mom is his hero and yeah, okay, Devin, Devin, Devin, all right, we're moving on. We're moving on to Dylan. Oh oh, on to the next Well, yeah, I mean some of these we just got to go quick.
Speaker 2: He right, Sorry, Devin, we got to move on.
Speaker 1: Dylan elk Rove, Village, California, medical student, twenty four. He's one of the younger guys. Dylan might be young, but he knows exactly what he wants in life, and he is very serious about finding a wife with whom to settle down. His parents are still together. What is this? So he's a medical student.
Speaker 2: Okay, well Jen was a PA student, right, yeah, so they'll have that in common. I'm surprised being in Does medical student mean he's in med school? Because like, how is he getting time off to film this show?
Speaker 1: If that's the case, maybe he's maybe yeah, maybe he just took a decent amount of time off.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. It says that he has never stept put into Trader Joe's, which is so insane to me. I didn't step foot into a Trader Joe's until right after Paradise. It was like the first thing you want to do, and yeah, because we don't have them in Canada, and Abigail took me and it's my favorite place ever. I love Trader Joe's. It's honestly for the best that we don't live close one.
Speaker 1: Okay. Moving on Grant from Houston, Texas. He's a day trader.
Speaker 2: He is thirty, a nice photo.
Speaker 1: Grant is a mama's boy who loves poetry and reading, and he says He's here to find the love of his life. He's a former pro basketball player, is passionate about his new career as a day trader, and hopes to be able to provide for his future family. He loves watching the Lakers. I wonder if that's where he played. Okay, Grant plans to visit every country in his lifetime. He's a salsa dancer. Yeah, good looking guy. He's another one I want to see.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's gonna do well. He's really handsome, his bio is good. His like personality seems like it shines through through the bio and the photo and then his last one in fact, as he wishes he could live to the year three thousand. See what technical And I kind of feel like that's Jonah's brother's reference. Really yeah, because they have a song called year three thousand, and I hope it's a Jones' brother's reference. It would make me like Grant even more.
Speaker 1: Next up is hakem from Schomberg, Illinois, which I know where Schomberg is because I'm from Chicago. He is a medical device salesman. He's twenty nine. He's an energetic guy with a big personality. He's ready to find someone to meet his big Jamaican family and introduce his favorite parts of his culture, like Jamaican food. Hakim can fully clap with just one hand. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: He can fully clap?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you think that means?
Speaker 2: Oh, like fold your hand in half and like hit your fingers to your pop do it?
Speaker 1: Unless he could?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's a fun fact. I think that I never had that skill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, moving on.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have Jahan from New York, New York. He is a startup founder. He's twenty eight. He's extremely smart, successful guy who found that his own company and has prioritized his career throughout his twenties. Now that this Forbes thirty under thirty bachelor has built his empire.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wonder what he Yeah, what's your company?
Speaker 1: I wonder what he found it? Yeah, you don't got to yell at the.
Speaker 2: Guy, Well, like, don't be out here like being like, oh, thirty under thirty found of my own company, not telling me what the company is, Like I need to I need to google.
Speaker 1: I think you don't.
Speaker 2: I believe him. I believe him. It's just like he's making my my social media stalking a little more difficult.
Speaker 1: No, he's like you, he's out of commission if he gets angry.
Speaker 2: So ch oh angry he said angry. Oh no, yeah, I am out of commission if I right there with you by his.
Speaker 1: By his cast photo. From what Jen described of the guy she wants, I feel like he fits that description a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. He looks very tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, moving on, we have Jeremy, another New Yorker real estate investor. He's twenty nine years old. Serena let Jeremy Syena just last, he really just last.
Speaker 2: Have all looked like like corporate headshots, like some of the poses, some of the poses are getting me. You guys all look great, you all look fantastic, but the posing is getting me.
Speaker 1: He is spontaneous, loyal, generous guy. He's had long term relationships in the past, but has been unlucky in love ever since.
Speaker 2: Okay, I really like his sweater. You would look good in that, Joe.
Speaker 1: I like his sweater. He's another guy. Yeah, like he's sitting down. You can't really tell from I gotta see this guy walk out of a limo for to make a better judgmentcall there's a few that I feel that way about.
Speaker 2: I agree. All right.
Speaker 1: Up next, we have John from Delray Beach, Florida. He's another medical student. He's twenty five. John as smart, athletic stud with a heart of gold. Let's see John is hoping his future wife is compassionate, honest, and ambitious. Yeah, those are I mean, those are all good qualities they have.
Speaker 2: He's he is literally obsessed with all things Christmas. So are you, Joe.
Speaker 1: I like this guy.
Speaker 2: You love Christmas too.
Speaker 1: I like this guy. He's once stayed awake for thirty six plus hours playing ping pong. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Good for him though. Okay, moving on Jonathan from Los Angeles, California. He's a creative director, twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, he looks very like cool chic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his photo I would say, like like his photo. I don't know if he's just he's got a plain white T shirt on, but it does kind of pop.
Speaker 2: It does. I think it's the white against the backdrop. It's also just a really good photo.
Speaker 1: They in his bio. It's Jonathan is really something special with.
Speaker 2: His gorgeous smile, his entrepreneurial spirit, and a loyal heart. He has it all.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well this is either this is either giving like this guy is.
Speaker 2: A villain or he is or he's just got like a personality. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's always hard to tell from the bios.
Speaker 1: It's one of them.
Speaker 2: He calls himself a medium Kang.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: You get it, Like, yeah, it's not that tall. He's not that tall, but he's not that short. He's medium.
Speaker 2: There you go, Good job, Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm also super smart. Okay, moving out, we have Kevin from Denver, Colorado. This guy is the oldest guy so far. He's a financial analyst. He's thirty thirty five, doesn't look thirty five.
Speaker 2: He's really white teeth.
Speaker 1: Wow, his white teeth. He's a jean shirt open on.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: He is an adventurous guy who loves living on the edge by going skytty. He's another guy likes the skydive.
Speaker 2: Adventurous boy.
Speaker 1: He's been skiing over two hundred times. He used down his own barbecue restaurant.
Speaker 2: He bought a home in which to plant roots. And I'm assuming Denver, Colorado, which I'm always I'm always like, but what if she doesn't want to move what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean, then he picks up his roots and goes somewhere else. Up next, we have Marcus from Raleigh, North Carolina. He's an Army Ranger veteran. He's thirty one. Marcus is a real life superhero.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Good for Marcus. He's a military veteran and a Harvard alum. Is so excited to meet Jen and hopes she's the kind, honest, humble woman for whom he's been searching. Marcus loves binge, watching New Girl.
Speaker 2: Same Marcus. That's a green flag. That's a green flag.
Speaker 1: I like him. I think I think he could be. I think he could go.
Speaker 2: He hopes to be an astronaut one day. All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on, Marvin Santa Monica, California luxury event planner.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I think that means a lot of like nights and weekends working though.
Speaker 1: Get you a guy who can do it all. Marvin is the CEO of his own company. Loves his family and okay, we got to stop putting in loves their family as like a plus, like you should love like you should love your family.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, that's okay too, you know, like it's it shouldn't be like a. If you love your family like, good for you. And if you don't love your family like you suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there are some families that you can't that are hard the lost.
Speaker 2: Everyone has a different family dynamic and we support you all on here truly.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Serena, thank you for covering me. He has a handsome smile to match all right. He is He was born in Cameroon, Africa. He speaks French fluently. Oh that's so cool, and he dreams of buying a beachside mansion in Malibu.
Speaker 2: He likes to always be GQ ready. Well, this photo is actually it's giving GQ. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just the only thing is it would he's another guy that kind of matched the backdrop, so it all kind of blends in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not his fault. He couldn't have known.
Speaker 1: Not his fault. Okay, Moving moving forward. Matt from Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Executive twenty seven. He's a Southern boy is ready to find love. Matt's family and friends describe him as a genuine open mind that in loyal fun. Fact, climbing Mount Everest is at the peak of Matt's bucket list pun intended. This guy is giving me either Night one or he's going top three, you think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm having a hard time getting a read on this dude. Matt is the only person in his entire family with red hair. Hopefully Matt will go from Zen to Jen. I mean he seems cool. Do I would I peg him with Jen? Probably not, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next up is Mos from Albany, New York. He's an algebra teacher. He's twenty five. He's another young guy, so Jen's twenty six, so it's not not far off classes inceessy class class, class is in session. Caleb aka Mos is an algebra.
Speaker 2: Wait what sorry you lost me right there? Caleb ak Mos. What's his name? I don't know now, maybe it's Caleb, but he goes by Mos.
Speaker 1: I mean that's how it sounds, Caleb aka Mos. I can't like, that's that's how it's written. I know, I know, I'm just yeah, no, I'm with you, So I believe his real name is Caleb. He's an algebra teacher who is ready to see if Moe's plus Jen equals true love. Okay. He speaks Spanish fluently. He played football professionally in the XFL. That it is not the NFL.
Speaker 2: It's like one step below the NFL.
Speaker 1: It's it's not even one step below the NFL. It's more it's like a different.
Speaker 2: Is it in the US?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And it's also it also is it's like different rules, like the field's different, Like it's just it's not football. It's football asque okay football ask yeah, Okay. Moving on, Ricky from Miami, Florida is okay, a pharmaceutical representative. He's twenty eight. Ricky is every girl's dream. He's a former pro baseball player, is looking for a deep emotional connection. I like when I heard the former pros because then I'm curious to see how long they lasted an a league and what team they played for. Ricky never celebrates his birthday, you know, unpopular opinion. I don't hate that. I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you like, you don't have to celebrate it. But like if you have a girlfriend, they're gonna like hopefully get you like a gift or something. Yeah, I wonder why. I wonder if he's like traumatized by his birthday.
Speaker 1: I like this line, Eggs and bacon with a handsome guy like Ricky question Mark sounds like the perfect what I want. Okay, I love that so much. Yeah, next up, we have we only got a few guys left. We're almost getting to everyone. There's been a few times we don't get through everyone. Okay, we have Sam M from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. He's a contractor. He's twenty seven. By this guy's photo. Based off of just his photo, I think Jen's gonna like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Sam M brightens every room with his dazzling smile. He's got arm tattoos. He loves riding a motorcycle, golfing, watching Sons of Anarchy. He has never been to the West coast of the US before the Bachelorette. That's interesting because he looks like an LA guy. He's, don't you think? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do agree. Where's he? He lives in Myrtle Beach. Yes, you're looking at him.
Speaker 1: I would not have picked that he's twenty seven. He's he's right around her age. Yeah, I could see this guy going far.
Speaker 2: Officiated his sister's wedding recently, which means they're close school while growing up.
Speaker 1: That's always it just speak in front of a small crowd. So some people get of all.
Speaker 2: The things like when I think wedding officient, I think like, you know, loving, well spoken, like able to have close relationships. You went speaking in front of a small crowd, comfortable, public speaking.
Speaker 1: Well of most people's fear in life is public speaking. No, you're right, meaning they rather they are, They rather give, They rather be in the box than give the eulogy to Jerry Seinfeld, Joe, it's not mine. Oh wait, next up, Sam N.
Speaker 2: That's not ideal? What well? Sam? Sam already not great, but M and N sounds so similar. Yeah, but one of them's got to go home early. I can't be doing that all season.
Speaker 1: Maybe one of them goes by Sammy.
Speaker 2: That would be better. I preferred for Samuel. Whatever their full name is.
Speaker 1: He's twenty five. He's an entrepreneur. He's from Carlsbad, California. His energy is unmatched. He's a huge prankster.
Speaker 2: Ah, this guy looks like a prankster. He's giving like Winston from New Girl energy a little bit in this photout. You're really yes. His favorite holiday is April Fools because he's a huge prankster. Jeez loves getting his eyebreast, threaded to keep them hashtag on fleek, enjoys listening to Elvis Presley love songs. This is like, this is so I feel like Winston from New Girl Coded.
Speaker 1: Okay, next we have Spencer. Wouldn't be a season of The Bachelorette without a man named Spencer. That is so true, Joe, thank you. He's from Dallas, Texas. He's a pet portrait entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: So that is so interesting.
Speaker 1: Don't know what that really means.
Speaker 2: Is he taking photos of them or is he painting them?
Speaker 1: It says the entrepreneur's work is centered on pets and inspired by his adorable dog room. Okay. Interesting. He's hiked forty seven miles through the Grand Canyon for twenty seven hours straight.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And he loves rewatching the office. A lot of these guys are rewatchers.
Speaker 2: You know, nothing wrong with the rewatch of a sitcom. It's a lot of people's like comfort show.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got two now.
Speaker 2: He ran two ultra marathons last year.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's it. This guy's hardcore. That's so interesting that he's like hiking for twenty seven hours straight and running ultra marathons, but his career is a pet portrait entrepreneur. I don't think I would have paired those two things together. I feel like there's a lot of adventurous The theme amongst this group is adventure. Yeah, a lot of adventurous people.
Speaker 1: A pet portrait entrepreneur is somebody that takes slow walks.
Speaker 2: Around the block, yeah, or like beach walks, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next up Thomas En. He is from Tucker, Georgia. He's a retirement advisor. He's thirty one. A lot of tattoos, a lot of tattoos on the season. He has a heart of gold. Uh. Thomas comes from a big Vietnamese family and is very proud of his family's heritage and culture. He plans on traveling to every continent as a former professional swimmer. That's very cool. He went cliff diving in Italy. He's got a yellow polo button all the way up to the top, which is an interesting choice. There's a few guys at that. I think all guys that have buttons on this season are buttoned all the way up to the top.
Speaker 2: It's kind of giving, like watch odd.
Speaker 1: I never understood the button all the way up to the top.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just a stylistic choice.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just not mine. It's not mine totally. Yeah, Okay, Last, but not least, Last, but not least, we have Thomas A. He's from Toronto, Ontario.
Speaker 2: You know this guy, I don't. I don't believe I do.
Speaker 1: He is a physiotherapist. He's twenty seven, and he is giving the ultimate Golden Retriever energy.
Speaker 2: I could see that. I could see that from this guy.
Speaker 1: He's he's a he's a Canadian. These are not my words, people.
Speaker 2: I feel like this guy's gens type.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read you this line. He's a Canadian Qtie comes from a big Italian family and says his dream date would be making homemade pizza together with his future wife.
Speaker 2: Jen's in love. She reads that line. She sees this photo. It's it's game over. She's in love.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. But maybe why not? I just I'm just not I'm just not not catching that energy. But he's he's another guy from from his photo that I need to see. I need to see him come out the liemo.
Speaker 2: You need to see him in motion.
Speaker 1: I need to see him in motion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Movement is crucial when making making.
Speaker 1: Vital for a prediction true that Yeah, Alrighty.
Speaker 2: Loves watching Friends. He's hoping Jen can be the Rachel to his ross.
Speaker 1: These guys all love old.
Speaker 2: Sitcoms, sitcoms, jumping off of high things and tattoos, tattoos, hiking.
Speaker 1: In buttoned up shirts and buttons all the way to the Dame. They love buttons. This group of men loved buttons. That's what we know about them. We are really looking forward to Gen season.
Speaker 2: I like the cast. I liked these bios. I like the photos, you know what. Like it's so I feel like they always do like a soft launch of the cast, right where they pull photos from their like facebooks or Instagrams or whatever. And these are the potential men, and those photos are always a little janky, right, And then the professional ones come out and it's like a whole new vibe. And these are the ones that make me excited for the season.
Speaker 1: And then they walk out of the limo. Yes, and then it's a show, and then it's a show and then she chooses someone and.
Speaker 2: Then that's the finale, and then it's all over then we do it again three times a year.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you guys so much for tuning in. Make sure to stay tuned into Gen's upcoming season on The Betchorette, and even more importantly, make sure you subscribe to Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: We have lots more recaps, exclusive interviews, and fun episodes coming your way, so be sure to listen. Thanks again, Bye bye