Speaker 1: That was more than static electricity. Oh my god, you're holding already. My ear canal got shocked. Oh my god, you and I touched something and my there was a shock in my ear hole. Oh boy, in your ear hold. I'm not kidding. Wow started, please, it started? You did hit the thing. I did know the saw the intro. You need the intro. So huh nice and loud, not official until it's a finishing. It's not hit it old. I want the other one? Can you play the other one?
Speaker 2: You didn't send it to me? So now I can't do No, you should because I can't get into that system.
Speaker 1: I got no hold on wait, hold on the song. Wait and uh okay.
Speaker 3: Now, oh my gosh, why are you complaining already?
Speaker 1: Well, because started the red lights on?
Speaker 3: You came in anyway, tell me what you're eating today?
Speaker 1: We're not. This is bull chat, bull chat.
Speaker 3: You have to go getting I know it's bull chat for bull chat. Yeah, but I can't talk about talk about his banana fetish.
Speaker 1: It's not a fetish, dude.
Speaker 3: Go to my instagram right now. You'll see how many times I posted him, and every day he brings in a bigger banana.
Speaker 1: I eat a banana. It's not a fetish. I like a banana.
Speaker 3: You do put a banana in a bowl when you eat some cereal?
Speaker 1: Not on this show.
Speaker 3: We don't you put in the bowl.
Speaker 2: Add on to do our Fridays No Friday Cereal Remix podcast.
Speaker 3: Because we're not allowed to refix.
Speaker 1: No add ins here.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: Can you close the door because I have a feeling that Garrett's gonna think he can come in night.
Speaker 3: You should have welcome out.
Speaker 1: Will you be with us for a bonus episode maybe in the future. Sure? If I come in tomorrow, would you like to fill Andrew he's busy juice?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you tell me when and I do.
Speaker 1: I could do tomorrow and.
Speaker 3: Spencer wants to come and be part of an episode.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do. We'll do one tomorrow. Yeah, yeah, coming right, all right? Thanks? Pull that door close place, okay, but make sure you push it close.
Speaker 3: In here.
Speaker 1: Such an a just push the door closed, thank you? Why do's you gotta do that? She makes it? She blew up the whole place. Seriously, that was funny. Yeah, she like farted as the laugh. Hey, joke on it. You choke on all of it. This is not a serial. This is not a Cereal podcast. Put the mic back in. Please the red light, the red light.
Speaker 3: Screw you in your red line.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Close it please. You was looking for something to throw Listen, this is not Throw it at him. Direct everything to him. Close the door, please close the door. Oh you want me to do something now? Okay?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Oh card. Can we start it over? Keep going, keep going? Can we start it over? Can we just start over? It's like a sick start over because close the door.
Speaker 3: Close the door, Close.
Speaker 1: The door please. I've called the engineers to get the doors fixed. Thank you. No, close it please? Please?
Speaker 3: Did you call me?
Speaker 1: No? He told me to close the door. You. I'm not going to close my door because this is riveting, riveting, this is riveting. Can you please close it? Meltdown city population Scott. This happened on the Big Show yesterday. Seriously, please, okay, Love you have a nice Ali, thanks for stopping by. Okay, well that was fun. I think we can end it fun to you. I had a conniption. What were we talking about? I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: We actually didn't start the show. We didn't we started the theme song played. Danielle came, she was chatting. We have her coming up on a bowl chat or not a boll chat. She's into a serial killer. Yeah, oh, I had another great idea for a serial killers. And tell me if you're like this, I briefly discussed it with you, So I think, as.
Speaker 1: A bonus like you spit on me, it's very possible. Brief, it's brief. It's brief. So as a bonus Friday episode, I think. What I want to do is I want you to be in complete contra, all of it, from start to finish. Okay, listen to me, listen to my idea. I want you to go to the store. Yeah, I want you to. You must promise you may not check serial killers pc dot com. You have to promise me that you won't check it. Sure, promise, done, promise? Okay, Also say I promise, I promise you cannot check the website. I want you to go to a supermarket. I want you to buy three cereals that you think we haven't done yet. Okay, Okay, great, God bless it's Garrett. It's gotta be Garrett. Wait, tell them to call me and what you can't curse on this? Get out of here anyway. The rails. So listen this. You have to buy three cereals that you think we haven't done yet. You need to bring them in. You need to lead the whole episode, and you need to run it. Okay, okay, milk, the whole nine yard cereal bowl, spoons, milk.
Speaker 2: It's so funny that you think that I, like, am gonna be just lost without you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's not that's not what I think, but I want you to It's gonna be a Friday bone. I think it'll be funny if we did them already. I want you to pick three that you think we have not done.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm gonna go to literally some organic quene wa Bougie something or other store.
Speaker 1: Tell him to call me instead. No, I don't want talk to anybody here. I'll call Ne. No, it's off the rails.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call Nee. Let's see what need has to say. You know we have this board. We should use it.
Speaker 1: You Knowle's still he's still calling me. No, we'll tell him to call me. I don't think that this is exciting for people to hear. Your call has been automated. That's so real. Andrew, go ahead, call Andrew. They're all looking at us like we're animals in the zoo. There's one dude, there's like six people staring at us. I don't understand. What don't they get their own podcasts? Here we go? They want to be such a part of it. Hi, Nate, what? Oh can't hear?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, we need to hear. How come we can't hear it because your your road caster doesn't work? Sorry? Interesting, thanks for calling. Have a nice day. What was that? Why this way?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, the refrigerator is running? Okay, go catch it? Oh there, I caught it all right? Hang up? Can you turn the ringer off? And everything?
Speaker 2: I mean, my ringer is off, it's on vibrate.
Speaker 1: Oh hi name. Come on, guys, that was very funny. I love jokes. It would be funnier if you knew how to use that road cast works? It works? Hey, do you have a good dad joke for us? He just told this one? Yeah, the running refrigerator one is not good. You have to put the microphone in his face. That's how they work.
Speaker 5: Why the orange stop rolling down the hill? Oh god, now I'm on camera? Yeah yeah yeah, my agent. Nobody watches it. No one watches it.
Speaker 1: Did you hear? You know the orange stopped rolling down the hill? You know why why? It ran out of juice? All right? Please go away here. You don't even know where the buts are. No, you don't even know where they are. All right, you're ready?
Speaker 5: Sure would the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet, what supplies?
Speaker 1: That's not even what you play? You play the rim shot? No, it's not that you're ruining my shows. It's the shot.
Speaker 5: Do you know what a rim shot is? It's a there that's what you play after a I'm all out. You catch me tomorrow. I'll be here all week. Everybody, Try the veal?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I never understood that. Why Why do people say trying the like a dinner? The the comedy show they had fel they had it's didn't they do that in the Catskills, in the Belt, in the Bors with Jackie Mason? Try the veel? All right? I'm adding, I don't even remember what we're talking about. Yes, please, please, you owe us that one. It's excellent. Okay, Fall Harvest is amazing. You're gonna episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have any gluten cereals you want to bring Garrett full gluten.
Speaker 1: All right, please please close closed doors. The door's open, please close it. He's done, he's done, could close. He's tapped out. Andrew, please close that door. Thank you, Garrett, very much, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody realizes that this is now going to be like Scott's demise. He's not really gonna get a hernia from this.
Speaker 1: No, you'll see in the comments, people like I didn't like that it was discombobulated. Why can't you guys get your ish together?
Speaker 2: You say two things. One, no one listens, no one watches. Then you say two oh, we get so many comments.
Speaker 1: I said, no one really watches the video. We have way more people that stream it than watched on YouTube. We have so many people that stream it. Well, what do you call it? Idiot? Aie? Oh wow, he's mad today. You Kenny Candy? You got Canny Candy? No, why because he has Stop he's throwing m and ms at me out. Take my eye out. Stop it exploded. Please get out of here, guy, Please stop. Seriously, I'm gonna come in the begin Entertainment podcast. I'm gonna throw cereal at you. Cut it out, please, Andrew, Yes, can we start over now, how get out of here? Close the door please.
Speaker 2: For a second, I was like, he's gonna throw a laptop.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I do. Thenigans you'd you threw it? I didn't throw it. And it was also please close the door please. Nobody wants to hear this anymore. All Right, anyway, So you're gonna go to a store. You're gonna buy three cereals. You're not gonna check Serial Killers PC dot all the supply and it's gonna be a Friday Bonus episode and it's going to be hilarious, hilarious, and I'm gonna pretend that I don't know if we did these things or not. It's all on you.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, I'm in all right, cool, we love it. It's gonna work out very well. And when all three cereals are like new and I can't wait, it's gonna be just a normal episode. You're gonna be in the background like he can't wait for him.
Speaker 1: To I'm not. I don't want you to fill out. I want you to succeed. Oh please, That's what I want in life. Andrew, Okay, what the biggest lie I've ever heard? That's in America? You know, Andrew, you know that I think that you're a wonderful human being. I do. I know that. I think that you do everything for everybody. Shoot, and I want you to succeed in life. And that's why I don't know why you're still here, but you know, I want you to do big things, and I'm one day I'm gonna work for you. Shoot one of these days, one of these days.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, if I had audio, I would have played the one of these days, Alice, One of these days, Alice, Well, one of these days.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, there's some song called one of these days. One of these days, I'll be good as knew my dad's car was in that video some country artist.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot that. Your dad has like a weird car collection that's vintage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't. Are you gonna get those cars? I don't want them. I mean I might get them and sell them, but I you know, it was like, my dad has all these weird old like model t's and old like nineteen whatever cars, and he would when I was in high school, he would think that these cars were cool, and he would think that all kids thought that these cars were cool. So my dad would come chugging up the hill in the school in the nineteen ten model t Ford. I'd be like Auga Auga with the horn, and everybody would be outside and I would just walk back into the school and I'd be like, I don't know this man. I don't I don't know him. I feel like that's fun, though, No, high school kids don't think that's fun. Now when you're in tenth eleventh grade and like trying to trying to impress a girl or something like that, and then and then your dad comes up in the Auga car. No, it's not cool. It's not fun. No kid wants that. It was the Auga car. Yes, that's what you called it, but yes, but see then later on in my high school career, I embraced it because by the time I was a senior and I had a driver's license, I would take the a Uga car and I would drive around the Auga car and I would drive around the neighborhood with people in the rumble seat and we would just drive around and hang out. Finecause then it was cool, nice, But you know, when you need to be picked up by your parent, you didn't want that coming. But when you could drive, then it was okay, yeah, you know. So anyway, I'm not a fan of the cars. Did you get an old car for your first car? No? What car did you get? It was a nineteen ninety one or two Chevy Blazer. Oh yeah, that's nice. Yeah it was nice. Mine was a Ford Edge. Oh Ford Edge was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was when they first first came out. I called it Franklin because it looks like a turtle.
Speaker 1: That's like.
Speaker 2: That was like a crossover SUV s VV caller one ye. But the thing SUV SUV a midsize SUV.
Speaker 1: Didn't they call it something else? Like there was some other letters? It was another UV? No, okay, no whatever, sorry to say anyway, So, oh god, the parade, the stop it Wow, it's like we're at a bar. Now. You have to waste paper towels Vegas Cereal Bar. Yep, Brody, take paper towels from their free take. She's one with all the paper towels in your basement. I need more. Actually, the bounty rolls are running out. Why are they running out? Guys, stop throwing things. Cut it out, Brooklyn boys. You're done. We're throwing pizza. Next time you guys are recorded. Goodbye. Close the doors please. Oh, oh my god, you broke the wall. Look you get to the wall. Please get out of here. Uh oh did it close? The wall is broken? Anyway? Wow, that's damage, that is. And we have it on video, do we No? We don't. Oh, I have it in this video. Do we have a security deposit on this place? Seriously? The Serial Library is gonna be under repair for a while. They just keep throwing us off. Yeah, anyway, please can you close the door? Nate yelling in there, but this place is in shambles, seriously, Holy hell, and a hand basket. I mean it's do you know how high my blood pressure is right now? I feel you're radiating heap. Can I have a bottle of water? Do you mind? Please? I'm so sorry I need something. Oh okay, uh, and we'll be back right after this. Where's the thing? Oh commercial? Oh okay, And we'll be back right after this. And we're back. Yeah, and you know what, I tell you what the cool thing is people have told us that there haven't been condom commercials there anymore.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. All the categories are on, even the explicit ones. So maybe Trojan took their ads off.
Speaker 1: But from what I understand different commercials will play in different parts of the country because they are localized. So there might be like some crazy local sex dungeon in like Milwaukee that plays.
Speaker 2: They come to Craig's Sex Dungeon, look at the Cornavarian lorin bring your own whips and change.
Speaker 1: And that's maybe that's the illegal one, because in some states that could be illegal.
Speaker 2: True Vegas, No, it's legal. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's illegal the other places.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's actually you mean prostitution. Yes, that's it. That's illegal in Las Vegas proper. In Clark County it is illegal. You have to go outside of the county lines. Oh yeah, I learned that on the Cathouse Show on HBO to say, you know quite a lot about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Old Vegas is actually super interesting, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I were just talking about this the other day. There was a special on I forget what it was, and somebody was playing in Reno and I've never been to Reno. I've been once. Yeah. Yeah, there's a lot of different parts of it home. I mean a lot of different parts of Nevada where there's gambling. Yeah, is it legal in the entire state or is it only certain counties?
Speaker 2: I feel like only certain counties. I can't speak to that.
Speaker 1: Because when I when I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and I worked at Western Union, I used to as folks. I used to have to send money to the casino cages. Where's the thing? Isn't there like a corn thing? I made a ding noise. I used to have to send money to the casino cages at two o'clock in the morning from from like drunk people. And I remember there were casinos in parump I Prump, Parump. Is it Parump? I think it's Parump Pump Nevada, Nevada. Yeah, there were. There were a few, like little towns like that that had probably like gambling at the gas station rest area. Yeah, and I had to send money to them. I wore people, not me personally. I have one dollar. Oh wait, I think I have it in my backpack.
Speaker 2: I won a Oh no, no, I have one penny from a Las Vegas slot machine.
Speaker 1: One penny. The last time I was in.
Speaker 2: Leing, No, not Louisville.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati. Okay, that's not even close, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: The last time I was in Cincinnati, I went to the Hard rock there and I.
Speaker 1: They gambling there. They do in Cincinnati they do. It's the best part about the Midwest in my opinion, is that a lot of the cities have like a big casino in there. I think that is so much fun, and I wish that New York had that. The best thing about the Midwest in my opinion is miles and miles of cornfields. I love driving through them.
Speaker 2: I find that to be a little boring after a while, but you know it is.
Speaker 1: It is, but you know, it's very flat. I enjoy the Midwest. It's nice to drive you too.
Speaker 2: Like I said, Cleveland, I love Cleveland. In the middle of the city, Jack's Casino so much fun. I've lost a lot of money in that casino.
Speaker 1: I bet blackjack. I love blackjack. Oh I'm not allowed to play blackjack. Why. It's not because I'm like a gambling fiend. It's because I'm the guy that ruins the game. So I would only be allowed to play if we were at a table of my peers, you know, Like I can't sit at a table with Amy and play with strangers because I will get murdered. I like to hit on a seventeen. Maybe I'll get a three. I don't know.
Speaker 2: See, I not that I play stupid, but I do kind of like sit down and do a lot of like.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing, what should I do?
Speaker 2: And let other people so this way they know, like we're a team.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that gets me. Okay, So if I had a sixteen or whatever, you're not supposed to hit on anything higher than what fifteen, sixteen, sixteen, sixteen, So I would want to hit on sixteen sometimes even seventeen. You know, I'd hit me because maybe I'll get an ace or two or three or four whatever, you know. But then the person gets mad at you that's next to you. But here's the thing. What if you helped them, why they could like it could go either way. If you helped them to get blackjack. Why would they be pissed at you for hitting?
Speaker 2: Because it's all about, like I guess, the probability of what's left in the deck. So for them, if you're doing that, then it's like the probability of them getting a low card or a high card. You're kind of screwing them over because just say you took someone's three, the next card is probably going to be a king and just say they have like.
Speaker 1: A twenty, they have caroteen. That's my strategy. Them up whatever, But I won. That's my strategy. Again. I'm not arguing. There's no there's no rules, you just do. I just my thing.
Speaker 2: The way I look at it is I like being more conservative.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't like to hit.
Speaker 2: It makes me anxious, and I just I'm not. I'm not the greatest at it, but I can't get addicted into it.
Speaker 1: That's why I just said it. This Wheel of fortune. Slot machines. Hate the slot match. That's my jo I love them. I've won so much money. I've lost a ton of money, but I've wont so much money on slot.
Speaker 2: Do you know coaster boy Josh here, his dad has won so much money off of slot machines, and he has a strategy to them. And I tried using that when I was in the casino.
Speaker 1: Didn't work out too well. I feel like one day I'm gonna win the progressive I just feel like it.
Speaker 2: I feel like aggressive. Yeah, is that on the Wheel of fortunes?
Speaker 1: No, the progressive jackpots are the ones that are like linked to all the casinos in that town or whatever. And it's the one where the numbers tick up on the screen. Those are progressive machines, and those are the best ones to play, because if you're gonna hit hit that, hit big, yeah, hit big.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I watch Wheel of Fortune the other day. I switched up my nightly routine that.
Speaker 1: Called one hundred thousand dollars. The other day, the confetti, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I really liked the older woman who had like nine grandkids and one.
Speaker 1: Of the Volkswagen. I don't remember that one. It was Friday's episode.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying, Candy, Why were you home watching Meal Fortune on a Friday.
Speaker 1: No, we do the same thing snow day.
Speaker 2: We do the same thing in the East Coast and lots of other parts of the country. Yes, I'm just saying it because you know, whenever I say the Tri State, you go there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Tri State. Yeah, you know what. Florida's on the East Coast too. Whatever, it was cold there falling iguanas. Yeah, that's my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I never saw that. And I went to school in Miami.
Speaker 1: Well, because I probably not one. Well in Miami, it never got down to thirty degrees.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean it got cold at night, but yeah, I guess not that cold. Yeah, okay, Wheel a Fortune. Let me tell you something. I am not the biggest fan of it. They changed it.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Well it changed what I mean, they changed little things over the years all the time.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Now you get to pick what you want your final category to be. What do you hate that? I don't like that. It should be random. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I could pick phrase or something else. Now it annoys me.
Speaker 1: You don't remember the eighties where it's look at the studio filled with fabulous prizes, and there used to be different rooms set up on a on a like a turntable, and you wouldn't get cash. You would have to buy crap in the room, so you would buy that lamp and that roll top desk and that brass cradle had like a trip to whatever, and if there was any money left, you would get back on account so you could use it next time. You didn't you weren't. You didn't win the ten thousand dollars. You won crap that they must have gotten free from some company. Yeah, they're sponsors at the time. Yeah, no, it was. It was cool you'd go shopping. It was this, you should look for an old eighties fortune. I looked for the shopping part. Yeah. Yeah, I'm not the biggest. I like Jeopardy. Yeah, Jeopardy keeps it consistent. I was annoyed when Amy lost because that was you know, it's fun to follow that along.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I only switched over to Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune a couple of days ago. Okay, I got off of the Deborah Norville train. I got you Inside Edition, Oh, I got you. No, Deborah Norville is six thirty. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, seven o'clock on what on CBS?
Speaker 1: Inside Edition is hosted by its different in every part of the country. Inside Edition, I don't know. I don't watch that anymore. The last thing I remember is a current affair with Maury Povich. What I know who Maury Povich is? You don't remember that sound or on a corn affair? It was a current affair. I should find it. Sure it doesn't sound like that, but yeah, find it on there, find a current Let me see who does Inside Edition? Okay?
Speaker 2: Inside Edition is hosted by this girl.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Deborah Norville? Okay, no, so then who am I thinking? Who does six thirty? My favorite six thirty? The other day? I don't remember because I don't watch it. CBS ows. God, here we go with the searching thirty. When are we gonna have that chip on our head where we just say who did this? And it just comes out voice o'donald, Okay, yep to it? Can you? Can you please look up a current affair sounder? Just look that up on YouTube. A current affair sound You turned this sound up? I don't know. How is the blue one? Yes? Oh, look at that? I did it? Dah Burger. No, no current a current affair sounder? Eighties sound eighties eighties. Yeah, there's gonna be a commercial at the beginning. Let me know. I'll pull this down. Told you that's exactly what I said. That font though. Yeah, it's great. That's eighties right, that's spectacular. Was mari Povitch? Wasn't it mariy Povich?
Speaker 2: Yes, and then he went look at all the magical things. He went to instead you are the father. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Speaking of TV, I was watching It's not just a show, but many many shows that we watch, and it drives me absolutely crazy. I forget which show, This particular one was that drove me over the edge. But so in shows where they drink things or they get coffee or whatever. So I'm sorry, let me take you Why are the cups empty? Why? You watch TV shows and you'll see the cups are empty and they take a sip of nothing, and you can tell that the cup weighs absolutely nothing, and they tilted in all different directions. Nothing spills out of it because there's nothing in it. Why can't they at least have water or something.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna need to back up for a quick second to start this episode. You got a cup specifically just to do that? No, no, no, you waited twenty three full minutes with an empty cup on the table.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna put my water in it. That's why I asked you to get a bottle of water. I didn't want to drink out of the bottle, but then I decided not to.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, so you have a prop cup.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I love that for you. I knew I wanted to mention that because it made me angry, especially the other day when someone was carrying like one of those four carrier things from a doughnut place, and they had four cups in it, and they were obviously all empty because they were just holding it like this and was going all over them.
Speaker 2: I despise that whenever anybody is carrying coffee in a movie, they're like, here's.
Speaker 1: Your coffee, and they almost like throw it at them because they're empty.
Speaker 2: Exactly Why why can't really, why can't the actors have a drink where somebody is like going around a corner and it's like, whoa, yeah, still man just to hold the tray.
Speaker 1: There has to be there's got to be some Hollywood secret reason.
Speaker 2: I get coffee for people every day here, and let me tell you something, and I appreciate. I come home and my hands stink of coffee, reek of coffee.
Speaker 1: They're burned because they never put the lids on right now. Where's that? These coffee places just cannot get the lids right. They change from one to the other one, then there's just the hole without the snap thing, and then there's the snap thing again, but then it spills out the side. And then if you go to a coffee place where the guy doesn't really care, then they put the they'll put the the sipping part on the on the seal on the thing. What do you call this where it meets the seam. The seam, they'll put the sippy part on the seam and then it will spill out because it doesn't like the seam, the sippy part. So yeah, if you ever get that, just turn it a little bit because it spills out over there.
Speaker 2: Are you going to crossword puzzles? I'm okay, because I do Monday crossword puzzles. We should do a wordle.
Speaker 1: Let's just see. I hear that this is all the rage, but I don't know what it is. Let's see. I see the green dots and everyone post their score everything. Yeah, let's let's try wordle. Okay.
Speaker 2: They're going to the New York Times, which I have a subscription for. Okay, so it's five letters. It could be any word.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like wheel of Fortune. Yeah, should we do ridge? Where would you get that from?
Speaker 2: I'm just because it has you spelled it with ayes it has ease.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I don't but I see, I don't know. I've never played this game. I see it all over the place, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: So basically, you guess a word. Okay, you just did just say the no, I didn't. I have to press this one. If it's in the right spot, it'll be green. If it's in the word but not in the right spot, it'll be yellow. If any of these letters are not in it, it'll just be black.
Speaker 1: I feel like this was a game show of some sort at some point. What was lingo? That's right? Yeah, with Chuck Woolery back in two and two. Okay, so should we have to do from now on when we go to commercial, we'll be back in two and two. That's what he used to do on Love Connection. I'll let you take charge of that one. What's love connection? I know the love boat? No, that's love boat. Love Connection was a game show. So are we guessing? Ridge? Our guest, Ridge, don't know where you get that word from? All wrong except the e is.
Speaker 2: In the right spot. Okay, so the word ends in E.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do this game. It's not exciting for these people.
Speaker 2: They want to guess with us. They're probably like, oh, I did the word.
Speaker 1: All that day. Why can't you plug your phone into the thing so it comes up on the screen. It doesn't make a noise, no, but so it comes up on the screen so they can watch also.
Speaker 2: So only so first of all, you said, not even twenty four minutes ago, that nobody watches this. Now I'm making a special screen that people can watch. It's play wordle Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Should plug it in so it comes up on the corner. So play along. All right, we'll get to it. What should I do? I think that you've completely run out of topics, so you're playing word games on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's see what could we do? It ends in an E. What what words end in?
Speaker 1: Eh? There are five letters? I don't know. You put me on the spot like that. I need like to look at things word f O No, okay, it ends in E S S h O R.
Speaker 2: Let's try sure, even though there is no R in it. Let's just try again. Okay, amazing, Wow, you.
Speaker 1: Did pretty good right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so no horror. Okay, so it goes horror. So it's blank.
Speaker 1: No, it could be horror. It's not why because this S h O and the R in the right place blank h O s E. Oh okay, blank h Looking at it? It ruins it when you look at it. It's messing. I need to see it in my head.
Speaker 2: Choose, chos, chose done, It's not chose hold on, I gotta go through the alphabet A, B, C, H.
Speaker 1: It's not who's okay? Hold on, you're running out? Just stop? Hold on, ABC, D, E F those H I J okay, got it very good? Yes? So what does that mean? You got a good score? Not really? Okay? If you get it well like on the second one, that's probably the best. Yeah, right, Wow, that took up three minutes of time. Fine, that was a great fun. That was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Andy once again bringing us to new Lows on a podcast.
Speaker 1: So I had some things written down, but I couldn't find the paper that I wrote them down. Oh okay, So do you have anything you wish to discuss? Hmm? When we have the podcast that I'm gonna do, I can't wait for that. When are we gonna live stream with Carline Anthony? I didn't know that was a thing. They want us to be on their thing. We on theirs? Are they're on ours? I mean it could be a cross episode. I don't know how that's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Well, THEIRS is like a live show. Oh, how would you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that? But what I have to be honest, I love them, I really do. I think the only time I ever listened to anything that they've done was when they said they were dating that one twitch. Yeah. Yeah, that's the one thing I listened to. I've never listened to other than that.
Speaker 2: Well, we'd be on there titch twitch stream, okay, titch stream.
Speaker 1: And I don't. I don't. I hope that doesn't offend them because I really like them, but I just don't have time to listen.
Speaker 2: Really, it'll be interesting to see how that works, because it'll be like us on a live show.
Speaker 1: How would that work? Well, we'll record it too, and we'll use it as one of ours.
Speaker 2: Love it Friday, bonus, dude.
Speaker 1: We'll kill two birds with one stone? Love that for us? Who said that? By the way, I don't know who's killing birds with stones? Something with the probably barbarians. And do you think back then the stone bounced off the one bird and hit the other one and killed them both. How do you kill two birds with one stone?
Speaker 2: Because maybe they're both eating at the same time and you just or you just get a boulder throw it out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't stay boulder. It's a stone. Are bowlders and stones the same. No, what's the difference. A stone is like this, A boulder is like that, rolls down a hills. Is there are size like an Indiana Jones, which I never saw, but I know there's a boulder. We really need to start Friday movie nights. Yeah no, but we can't figure out the logistics because we're not allowed to stream the movies.
Speaker 2: We could just do Okay, we'll do a discord and we'll do a Patreon and people who are signed up for Exclusive Fun fan Club can join. Okay, where was I going with this? Boulders?
Speaker 1: Then again, there are pebbles boulders, which how big is a boulder?
Speaker 2: A boulder is to find as any rock larger than sixteen inches? Is that inches or feet? Are you kidding to his feet?
Speaker 1: Two little things? No, two little things is inches. One little thing is feet.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're telling me a boulder is essentially sixteen inches is basically from bigger than anything bigger than this is a well no, because this is a foot, because my foot is this big?
Speaker 1: Just sixteen inches?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anything, so it's longer than my arm, it's a little longer than my arm, or it's just this part of my arm.
Speaker 1: I love when you say, hey, Scott, is it there or there? Which one is it? That's my favorite? Yeah, because it's confusing.
Speaker 2: I know they're there, and I know I know apostrophe R is always are they are yes, like your you are.
Speaker 1: Right, but you don't know that over there is th h E r E. It's confusing. Why I don't know? That's that one always trips me up. I mean, I love helping you. I like you were in your that was easy. But you're like almost thirty. I am thirty. Oh, I'm almost thirty one. Your birthdays in April? Right? Yes? Nice, nice, it's coming up.
Speaker 2: It is, Yeah, you want to try and guess it again.
Speaker 1: No, twenty sixth No, it is not. It's in the teens. It is not. It's in the twenties. Not in the teens. It's in the twenties. That's in the twenties. It's also the seventh. It's not the seventh. Thirty first. There is no thirty first of April. You're almost sixty four. You should know that there's no thirty first day of April. I do know that. You know. It's funny because I guess they're taking Amy's car away from her because we've had it too long and they're done. And the guy's like, we're coming to take it on February thirty first, and Amy's like, no, you're not. No, you like say, good louck, yeah we are. She said, no, you're not, because there's not thirty one days in February.
Speaker 2: Ever, you should tell you should hold them to that date. You're like, hey see you on the thirty first. You'll have the car forever.
Speaker 1: It's still so hard to get cars, like it sucks.
Speaker 2: My lease is up in June, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Amy's lease was up in August, and thankfully they've let us keep it this long without like completely raising the monthly thing. And I don't know what the hell we're gonna do because irvous, because if you want like the same car and now even it's almost double if you can even get it, so I don't know, big yikes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what to do because like I want an electric car, but it's not time for an electric car. I want like something that's better on gas mileage. But I also like trucks. I don't want a car. I just don't know what to get.
Speaker 1: See electric is perfect for you because you live so close to the city that you literally just drive through the tunnel and whatever. Like electric is great for you. For me, I live probably forty something miles from the radio station, and it's scary for me because I just think I'm gonna run out of charge on the lie. I'll maybe sitting there like an idiot and some truckle hit me and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's I don't know. Is that one of your fans, like your weird ears, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It is like, okay, so case in point, Amy will drive home and just say I need gas, you know, and I'll be like what, And I'll go outside and it'll say one mile and I'll be like, I'm even too scared to drive this down the road to the gas station. She has balls, like she drives when it gets really low. Idea too, I'm so scared. Yeah, so scared. Like as soon as the light comes on, even though it's this fifty miles left, I'm like, ah, and I go to the nearest gas station. Yeah, I get nervous. I could see that, And especially that time when I drove out to Santa Fe to Elvis's house, like the gas was low and I was like, oh my god, Oh my god. And I was in the middle of nowhere. You know what it's like out. Yeah, I was in the middle of nowhere and I was crapping. I was sweating. I was sweating. I was like, I remember I was on the phone with Amy. I'm like, I'm so scared, stay on the phone in case I run out of gas. Not like she's gonna be able to do anything for me, but I get there. There aren't many There are not many situations in life where I get panicked. Running out of gas is getting panicked. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: There is not many situations where you get panicked. Literally, the door whenn't closed, you were.
Speaker 1: Like my heart rate, Oh my god. No, it was just there was a lot going on, and people don't respect the light. When did that light turn on? Someone must have done it, but people don't respect them. There's red lights there, the one out there is flashing on air. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares about professional radio like Scott No. But I think back to gas real quick. So I think that No, I think that where where this fear stemmed from, Yeah, is when I was a kid, my dad in a stupid car as he had a like it was a dots in like three eighty z X or something like that, and it would talk. So if you would, you know, when the gas was low, it would go, d your fuel is low. And right there my heart would start pounding out of my chest because he also was like, let it run down, let it run down, you know. And then there was another time where he got a truck backed into his car and made a hole in the driver's side door, and you would just be driving and it would say driver's door is a jar, like while you were driving, and I would get scared. Yeah. No, I don't love that. No, I don't like when things talk to you. Not a big fan. Yeah yeah, I yeah.
Speaker 2: I do like that. They have Apple car Play now I love Okay, let's welcome to Scott has a problem with it.
Speaker 1: I do not like Apple car Play because it does not allow ways to work properly when you plug it in. I like to look at ways on my phone, which is usually how you look at ways when you're driving, and if you plug it into Apple CarPlay, it doesn't give you the maps anymore. It only gives you the turn by turn black screen crap. It doesn't allow it and that I don't like that, just saying okay, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was another exciting edition of Scott Hates It.
Speaker 1: You need to have some sounder for that because each week I'll come back with something that I don't like.
Speaker 2: Well, I can, I can do applause after.
Speaker 1: Saying no, no, no, no no. It needs to be like some noise. It needs to be like a specific noise for Scott doesn't like this.
Speaker 2: I need a crowd noise like Scott hate that.
Speaker 1: I'll get Brodie on Wheel of Fortune. I'll get it perfect. Yeah that's what I want, okay, and then I press it and then you tell us what you hate. You know, I auditioned for Wheel of Fortune. I'm surprised you didn't get on. I auditioned for Wheel of Fortune and I auditioned for Hollywood Squares as talent no as A, as A, as a contestant on both. And it was funny because on Wheel of Fortune that you had to play a mock game and they showed you you know how, because if you watch the show, you'll see anytime somebody lands on a wedge on the wheel, they pick it up.
Speaker 2: And do this, Yeah, you have to do that. Oh yeah, yeah, that's the beach exam was the same when I auditioned for that one. Yeah, they made you pretend to be excited. They were like, all right, what song is this? And then you had to like they looked at you while you were doing it. They're like, all right, here's the song, and you had to be.
Speaker 3: Like, what is the song playing?
Speaker 2: They want you to be excited, and meanwhile the song is like sweet Caroline, so you're like, is it sweet Caroline?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what makes them angry. And you can watch for this because the producer was there and he told us that while Vana is pressing the letters, if you start spinning again, they get pissed and want the letters to come up first, so you can see the puzzle before you spin again, and they don't like that. They don't like that. So when you see that, you know that the producer's angry. Here's a question.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I know you're gonna know the answer when they spin it. Now they have like a little cup holder things that for COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it first started they called it the white thing. I don't know if you saw the first couple of episodes of COVID, they said, take your white thing and put it on there, and it's so weird like it. It was very weird. They stop a handle, they stop calling it the white thing, but I think they still use it. They do, they do, because while we were watching it, my sister and my mom were like, what is that? Yeah, everybody, everybody gets their own, so you don't have to touch the peg on the wheel, but means I'm sure it'll come back. But you're touching everything else, all right. It's no different than people that wear gloves. Why do you wear gloves in the supermarket? You're touching all this crap and then you're just touching everything else with it anyway. And you're touching your mask to take it off, oh my goat. And the people that touch their masks to adjust them. Hello, do you know what a mask is. It's a filter. So it's all the crap that you don't want in your face is on the front of the mask. So when you're doing this adjusting it and pulling it down, it's all over your hand. You dope.
Speaker 2: Another edition of Scott Hate Bad.
Speaker 1: No, there's no audience, there is anyway one day it will be amongst an audience. It's just common sense, common sense. No, I agree with you. I agree there's many people that do not have common sense.
Speaker 2: I would agree, like people who go into elevators with their phone like and take phone calls. And I despise that. That is something I will say, not because it's rude, it's because you're gonna lose service.
Speaker 1: There is no way your call always not here. Mine loses service. Go out there and call me. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: But I've lost service in there because I've been the idiot because when I have to go get people downstairs to bring them up, I'll always get a call and I'll be like, hello, what I can't hear you?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the time that I was stuck in the elevator for almost two hours and I was on the radio the entire time from my phone. So I'm telling you that these I understand what you're saying most but we're we're on the third floor. It's one thing, like when you're going from zero to like fifty, Yeah, you're probably gonna lose service because there's all kinds of metal and wires and stuff going on in there. But I mean like literally you could, you.
Speaker 2: Know, stones throw away as they might say, just don't kill two birds. That might be a bowlder if you use it big enough.
Speaker 1: Frock. I guess my sister.
Speaker 2: When we were in Italy a couple of years ago, the hotel was old and we were the elevator is almost like the one here, except very small because it's old in European. We went from maybe the third floor down to the first floor, and again you could look into the lobby, so you could see the elevator going down. Right, we got stuck maybe from the table to the floor, so this much that was it out but you couldn't get out. We were stuck in the elevator and Jackie started having a panic attack.
Speaker 1: Everybody's watching and Jackie was like, should I take off my shirt? Jackie? Why would you take off your shirt? Sweating? She was, I have to say it is. It is not a comfortable feeling because it's like you're you're helpless, there's nothing you can do. Yeah, and if there are often times where I'll run downstairs to grab the newspapers or coffee or whatever, and I don't bring my phone with me. And if you don't have your phone, you have to rely on that elevator emergency phone and hope that it works. You take it out as like a phone from the seventies with the cord on it, and like, what's going on? It's not even connected.
Speaker 2: The wires hanging out my sister's old building where she used to live in Jersey City. I got stuck there with Jake, who used to work on the morning show, Hi Jake, two other friends I miss Jake, and we were sitting in the elevator for almost an hour and a half and you just sat there and you were just kind of like, so, yeah, what's going on.
Speaker 1: My whole thing is what if I had a pee? Do I just pee in the corner and hope for the best. I mean, you can only hold it so long because you don't know when you're getting out of there. I nothing with me. Well I had was a newspaper.
Speaker 2: I bet you it happens at least once a year. So I'm probably has intense food poisoning and is stuck in an elevator.
Speaker 1: I bet it happens at least once a day in this city. You know how many elevators are in this city that break every once in a while.
Speaker 2: I had food poisoning only recently. If I was stuck in an elevator, I would feel sorry for those people.
Speaker 1: You'd be painting that wall from both ends. Oh that is disgusting. Well it is, well just from one end. Why not both? Because I didn't do this one?
Speaker 2: No, but you could well no, because I wasn't nauseous, right, But it.
Speaker 1: Was a possibility if you had food poisoning. The one time I did, I was sitting and garbage can and everything. Yuh, yeah, well it happens.
Speaker 2: That was my biggest fear. Actually, when I first started, I was like, oh my god, if am I going to throw up? To actually add this to my tally book of every time I vomited, because I have one. I know exactly when I've filled up every day.
Speaker 1: It's so weird like that, like, when's the last day you vomited?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: October tenth, two thousand and nineteen. Really, yep, so you vomited. I mean, look, I vomit very infrequently. I couldn't tell you the last time. I mean it was when I that's right, I told you I had food poison Like, no, you didn't. You don't even know what food poisoning is. And I was really sick and I was throwing up.
Speaker 2: Well, because for you, like a paper cut becomes like sepsis.
Speaker 1: You don't just get one thing.
Speaker 2: It's like you go beyond and then you almost make it a point to go the extra mile to be like, how do you feel now? And it's like you with an IV and it's like, dude, you had a paper cut. No, the paper I don't know where it came from, the shipment may have came from, like I don't know, and now it's diseasy.
Speaker 1: Now I'm sick. I'm just doing precautionary measures. You can't get mad at me for over for thinking about it that way. I had food poisoning, Okay.
Speaker 2: Listen, Having had it, I'm not going to deny it. If it was coming out of both ends.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say it was. Imagine if we got suck in an elevator.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would probably be just an episode of bull chat for us.
Speaker 1: You and I would probably kill each other at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have a feeling I'd be pretty cool, calm and collected, and after a while would be.
Speaker 1: Like no, no, I just I would want to I would fight with you, would because you would say like, oh, what if we just move that hatch over there, and I'd be like, dude, no, We're not going up in there. Okay, No, for me, why this is the thing. You wouldn't go to an elevator shaft and try to get out like a movie? Absolutely not? Why not? Because who am I? What if it was what if it was my rambow all of a sudden, what if it was a Sunday overnight and there was nobody in the building you didn't know? Would you? Would you go in the shaft. I would poke my I would poke my head. I would poke my head in the shaft, Okay. I would just want to see what's going on up in there and look around and assess the situation and see if there would be a way that we could get out.
Speaker 2: I have watched way too many Final Destinations to know that that is not something that you do.
Speaker 1: I don't even I think I think that that's mostly for the movies. I really don't think there's a hatch in most elevators. No, but I mean maybe there is, because if the fire department has to come save you, they have to be able to get in somehow hard pass.
Speaker 2: That is terrifying. I want to stay in my little enclosed box. If I'm going, I'll just go in the elevator. I don't need to see the shaft to see the giant wires that are hanging out there that.
Speaker 1: No, No, I would just want to peek. No after a while, Like if you were there for hours and nobody was responding, no, I would try to peak. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: What am I not a mechanical engineer, right, so me peaking my hole out there and being like, hey, I think it might be a gear thing.
Speaker 1: No, but maybe there's some door right above that you can get out into the door right above. Yes, maybe there's some door you can get into the lobby, some emergency door or something.
Speaker 2: You don't know, so you're telling me the elevator shaft is like this, Yeah, there just so happens in the elevator shaft.
Speaker 1: To be a small door that nobody knows about. But I can just escape. Hey, FYI, there are doors at every floor, so if you can get to the next set of doors and open them, they can you open them.
Speaker 2: I've watched way too many movies where they're like prying it open. That looks way too hard. And if I'm not on stable ground, what happens if it falls? Then all of a sudden, I'm the idiot, like.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, like in the movies, if it's falling, you just jump right as it hits the floor and you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it explodes and I'm but you know what, I'd be the idiot inside the elevator, like all right, it exploded anyway. No, that's like no, I would never do that. A lot of those things I like, No, I assume that people know what they're doing, so me into like me inserting myself and being like, hey, can I help.
Speaker 1: I'll try and help. But yeah, but you could figure out some things. I mean like when there's a problem, when something's broken, you could probably fit tinker and figure it out.
Speaker 2: Again, you're not a tinkerer when it comes to like life or death things like oh, the captain passed out and there's only five passengers on the plane, would you mind?
Speaker 1: Like no, I would hold the yoke the what's that's the Yeah, that's the steering wheel on the airplane. The yoke. Yeah, the yoke, pull the yoak back and you go up push it.
Speaker 2: Were you an airplane kid, I could see you being an airplane kid, your dad going up to the captain and being like this sport wants to come see the bird.
Speaker 1: No. No, on Eastern airlines. I remember I got to see the cockpit one time. What's Eastern? Yeah, there used to be a big airline. Huh yeah, And they folded into probably like the late eighties, maybe early nineties, but late eighties. I think we all we went down to Florida on Eastern all the time, Eastern, Eastern flor out of New York.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent could see you being a cockpit kid.
Speaker 1: It was fun to go in and look, you know, sit in the chair. Cooper went in the Jet Blue. What the nineties, So you were in high school? No, no, I said, that's when they went out of business. You dope. Oh I thought you were like an eighteen year old like this looks cool. I losh, I dash the key cockpit. No. I was maybe five or six years old. It was probably like nineteen eighty one. Were probably on TWA or Eastern or Southwest or whatever one of those. You know, it wasn't even Southwest. There were all kinds of weird airlines back then that don't exist anymore. Yeah, you know what, there was even Northeastern. We used to fly Northeastern that was so budget.
Speaker 2: I've never seen the cop I would like to take a private flight left sor you've never seen what the cockpit? Oh, I would like to I would like to take like.
Speaker 1: A flight lesson. We should do that. No, that would be fun in a simulator. No, I would want to do one. The airport out We have a little airport out by me, Republic Airport. Yeah, they do, they do lessons there. I think I'm in. It's right by the Stu Leonards. So when you're in this sign, when you're in the Stue Lenards parking lot, these airplanes go right over your head.
Speaker 2: Can wait if we can find a way to do that, would you want.
Speaker 1: To do one? No? No, I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: So you're the same man who's telling me you're gonna poke your head out of an elevator shaft to see like, oh.
Speaker 1: Maybe I could open the doors.
Speaker 2: Look, you won't go take a flight lesson where you literally are given the yoke.
Speaker 1: You gotta pick up someone else's. You gotta take a lot of lessons. I mean, you can't just take one lesson. You got you gott it's it's a you know, sign up for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and most of the times it's one like just the experience. They're pretty much just like, hey, steer for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And you could do that in a simulator somewhere you can amusement. You think they're gonna put you on an actual plane and say here, No, you start in a simulator.
Speaker 2: No, no, a flight lesson. They literally put you in the plane the first day.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, how is that gonna turn out? Again? They have a control that. It's almost like driving lessons, right, But you know what when you take drivers that they don't put you in a car the first day. Yes they do, No, they don't. It's classroom okay kidding.
Speaker 2: You take the test and then after you pass the test, you can go. But with flight lessons, you're not actually driving. You are because you get the little thing. But again, they have full control over everything. Okay, you're not flipping nas like switches and all these things.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you can just go fly a plane for fun. I really I will call my friend Pat right now and he will tell you I don't want to do that because the last time I was in a little plane. We all almost died, and I'm not going to do it calling Patrick. The last two times I was in a little plane, we almost all the calling Pat. Who's Pat?
Speaker 2: Pat's my friend who did the flight lesson, is a pilot, and he said it was a very fun time and he had a great time.
Speaker 1: Is he a pilot, No, he's not a pilot. Called Kubby he would know. Let's see. Let's see, is Pat going to pick up I need to talk to him. If not, I'm going to call Renee. No, I think you should call Kubby. He's a he's a plane guy, and then call Cobby Patrick.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, Renee, okay, you're on bull Chat Scott.
Speaker 1: He's here too. Hi. Hi, Okay, Oh wait, is this Renee that's allergic to everything?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hi, Hi, Hi, we're calling because we're talking about flight lessons. I know Pat was on a did a flight lesson, right, Yes, okay, I'm telling Scott now, they just put you in the plane, correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the very first day, the very first lesson, you go and you take off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, shut up, totally not advised. I stayed on the ground. Pat wanted to be like, come in the plane with me. I was like, I'm not ready to die.
Speaker 1: What is this that's insane? That is so hard for me to believe. You take a lesson, so do it. You take a lesson and the very first day you're at the lesson like all right, come on up.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, they like they talk to you on the ground and they're like, all right, let's go to the plane.
Speaker 1: That's insane. I told you. Yeah, No, I would never. I'm sorry. I would never do that. Never.
Speaker 4: I think Pat did it like once or twice and he wants to go again. He loves it.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean I get the feeling of, like, you know, flying around is probably cool, but no, I'm a I know. I don't go in little planes anymore. Anyway. You don't tell a.
Speaker 4: Little plane and you gotta land it yourself.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm out. You have to land it yourself.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, there's a guy there, but.
Speaker 1: I would just go there's only two. Yeah, yeah, I'd be done. It's a dad wish anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, Renee, I thank you for proving my point. Thank you for coming to bull Chat.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, but thank you. Thank you so much. No problem, we'll have you on an episode soon.
Speaker 2: Yay, Okay, bye, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Make sure you have your EpiPen. Wow, I was right, I need Can we get that noise too? No, Andrew was right. Look, I don't not believe you, but I just this, that is so out of I can't I can't believe that. That's insane to me. You go to a flight school, you sign your name, sign up for a course, they take you up in the air.
Speaker 2: Because flying, for the most part, from what we see, it's always like you remember the big disasters, but for the most part, there's tons of planes in the sky.
Speaker 1: I'm aware time, I know, I'm well aware, not bad. I know that it's very rare for a plane to crash. I know that, but I don't want to be put in that situation because that's that's no, that's an unnecessary risk to me. And like we've discussed in the past, now that I'm an adult and I have children and a wife and people that depend on me, I don't need to take un necessary risks anymore.
Speaker 2: So you can't say that and then say you're also elevator shaft guy.
Speaker 1: I just said that. I would poke my head up here. You can't be both. You can't be elevators.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd pack my head out after a while to see if I can open the doors open with my manly hand.
Speaker 1: That's not a scott, that's not an unnecessary risk. That is a life or death situation. Possibly everything is life or death situation. Possibly. Yeah, but I could die in the elevator with no food, no water, no nothing.
Speaker 2: You could die now with no food or water. Right, So nothing you're saying is makeing sense.
Speaker 1: But this is just life. You have to live this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do have to live your life. So then kicking not calculated risk. It's such a it's such a weird thing to live by. It's such like a weird mantra where it's like I need to be safe, but yet at the same time everything can harm me.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like that, dude. It's just that I'm not gonna go and do something that could really kill me. But you're elevator shaft guy. I'm not jumping out of an airplane. I'm not parasling. I'm not I'm not jumping off cliffs. I don't want to really zip line over jungles. No things happen, Bridges break, things go on. You drive over a bridge every day? Yeah, well you know what. I hold my breath. What can I tell you? I can see that I get kidding. I'm really kidding. But the worst is like when you're stuck in traffic on the George Washington Bridge and you feel it shaking, and you're like, oh my god, Oh my god. But I know that it's supposed to shake. But I can imagine people that are not from here will sit on the bridge and it'll shake and they will crap their pants. Yeah, I think I've been on the bridge and it's done a little. You know who. My theory is when I always take the because the George Washington Bridge from New York to New Jersey has an upper and a lower level, I'll always take the upper level no matter what, because that way, if it collapses, it'll collapse on to the lower level and you still have a chance. Just saying I don't take bridges because I have calculated risk. No, I'm not afraid to take bridges and tunnels. They're part of everyday life. I jumping out of an airplace is not. That's a choice.
Speaker 2: Again, The thought of you being on the top level of a bridge and just seeing like it go down and you being like I'm gonna survive?
Speaker 1: In what world? I have a better shot, a better chance because it's falling onto the cars below the deck, might survive.
Speaker 2: Okay, what again? Have you watched any of the Final Destinations? Oh you are the first one gone? Okay, I might be, but you know what not, might I probably have a better chance on the will that I'm falling onto. I will say Final Destination has terrified me from ever being behind like cars that have pipes or like wood.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they fly through the windshield. Terrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I move over to.
Speaker 2: People with bikes. I don't know if you secured your bike on the back of your car.
Speaker 1: When we drove to Long Beach Island and it's a pretty far drive from Long Island and we had three or four bikes on the back on that rack, I'm like, I don't know, man, No, I put like seventeen safety chains on it with locks, just to make sure that way at least of the thing.
Speaker 6: I was like, how does that think hold heavy bikecles? I don't get just a stick hitch it's so does hold it? And it's a hinge? How does that hinge not break from the weight.
Speaker 1: I'm just as confused. God, yeah, So you know, I don't like driving behind those either. And then especially the people that don't know how to secure the wheel and the wheel is spinning while you're driving behind them, Like, I gotta get away from this person.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm always afraid of people in pickup trucks that have things bikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because people do not secure their load. You don't, and well that's what it's called. You get you know, you'll get a ticket for not securing your load if stuff goes flying out of your car. Fair you know. Yeah. So anyway, well we're good, yeah, right, cool, all right, So it was a nice little chat today, Andrew Finn. I have to tell you it is remarkable to me because when we go into this thing at like thirty seconds, like we have nothing to talk about. What are we talking about today? And then all of a sudden it winds up an hour later. Yeah, and like, wow, here we go. That's what happens when you're just two friends, I guess, having conversation. But not if we were stuck in an elevator. Yeah, Like if we were stuck in an elevator and had two microphones in there, wow, I mean that would be a great podcast.
Speaker 2: It would be me trying to call nine one one and you being like.
Speaker 1: I think I can open it. No open, I'm a nine one I am a nine one one caller. I always call nine one one. What need be not for? Like there's somebody at the drive through that's taking too long. I want my big Mac. I'm not that guy. I'm not a Carl, but I like to help people. If I pass something on the road that requires nine to one one, I'll call it in fair you know so well. Thank you for joining us. Yes, thanks for checking out this episode of bowl Chat. Please follow us on all social media at serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with a C. What are you doing? Oh? Is it not recording? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: See usually it has that little recording in the left hand corner, but it wasn't there, so I got nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, follow us and you could check out our Cereal website at serial KILLERSPC dot com, dot com dot com, because you know, the the actual podcast We eat Cereal, breakfast Cereal.
Speaker 2: And we're trying to figure out what to do on Fridays. Maybe we'll try and do more bonus episodes here and there of just little fun thing. I feel like Fridays can be potpe resee.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that. I don't think it should be once like. It shouldn't just be movies. It shouldn't just be like old this or a nostalge of that. It should just be like.
Speaker 2: If we surprise, yeah, if we feel like doing a bowl chat again, like bringing in an extra topic over, we could.
Speaker 1: We can call it Friday Surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Friday Surprise, Friday, something within inside Friday.
Speaker 1: What's Friday? Something with an F like it should be like Friday fun times. I don't know, we'll have to come to think of something we'll have for our Friday episode.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks again for joining us, leave us reviews, like and subscribe.
Speaker 1: If you're watching this on YouTube, what why does that keep happening? What are you doing? Got shocked in my ear hole again? Oh my god, I'm not kidding, cholculated risks. Why am I getting shocked? I'm getting shocked in my.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know from the headphone. I don't know what's going on. Touch something their carpet. Maybe maybe you're a superhero.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're like that's your origin thing, and all of a sudden, you're gonna be like stat electricity, man, static electricity.
Speaker 1: That wasn't static electricity. That was like all ectrocution. You want to go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: I am all right, Well he's got to get to the doctor. I think I have hearing loss until next time?
Speaker 1: Clink? What until next time? Clink? I really can't hear you clink? Oh there it is. I need an audiologist, right or is it an e n T? It is an e NT? But what is the audiologist to do? They do ear stuff? Also, I feel like maybe you're right with audio. I think an audiologist will take care of your tenitis. Audiologist. I will not say tenadas. I refuse. Ear doctor, clink, ear doctor, okay, an ear doctor. Jeff, can you come here for one second? Hold on, Jeff, the engineer is coming in. I just have a quick question for you. Welcome to boll chat. We've already ended, but we're gonna still whatever anyway. So when I got up just before to grab the ball from over there, my ear hole got shocked in here really hard. Why because the power supply going to Andrew's fancy little mixer here is ungrounded. So when I when I scraped my foot along the carpet and touched something over there, I grounded it and shocked myself, basically the same thing that took that off the air this morning. Oh got it? Could I have electrocuted myself? No? Okay, no, maybe stopped your heart? Yeah great. You can't tell him that, because now he's gonna take it seriously. You know what, I've never grabbed No, no, I'm never grabbing the ball again because it's an unnecessary risk. The ball isn't the problem. Getting up to get the ball is the problem. Well, not picking your feet up as you walk across the floors the problem. And that's why squirrels and birds don't get electrocuted, right, because they're not grounded, right, got it? Okay, all right, so if you over to the bowl, thanks for listening. Andrew hit the thing, okay, bye bye