Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined by a full house here. Today we have Scott Bogman, we have Pat Fitzmorris, and we have Andrew Ericsson, and we are mock drafting. It is the rare redraft superflex mock draft. I feel like usually when I'm doing a super flex one, it's dynasty. This is redraft. We wanted to give something for these superflex managers who are getting ready for their drafts.
Speaker 2: Here in the next month. It is also PPR.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be drafting three starting receivers, seven bench spots, no kickers or defenses, and yes, like I said, a super flex reminder for everybody that all of our twenty twenty six consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. Before we dive in, Erickson, how are you feeling about this mock.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling really good. I've done a lot of superflex best Ball drafts with Tom Strachan over on the Best Ball live stream on Twitch, so I feel like I'm not really in on Chartered Waters here. I know we haven't done as much superflex mock drafting, but I feel ready to go. I got my cheat sheets sloaded up Draft Wizard. You boys better be ready to buckle up because I got an A in the super Flex Real Draft Best Ball earlier this week.
Speaker 1: Very nice, Eric, she's drafting with the one oh seven fits. You are right next to time at the one oh six. Any kind of strategy you're looking to test out today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did want to try from the middle of the first round and see. Honestly, I'm I'm hoping i'd get to skip quarterback in Roun one and see what things look like.
Speaker 5: Glad we're doing the show.
Speaker 4: I know there have been a lot of people on our discord asking me when we were going to do a super Flex mock, and I know one of the people asking me that question, Mattie Ice, is in the mock with us today, So yeah, they should be fun.
Speaker 2: Bog.
Speaker 1: When you're at the one oh nine, I assume you will not be skipping quarterback. That's just not really in your DNA from what I can.
Speaker 6: Tell, probably not, but it is a mock, and I did pick kind of the middle to do that specifically, so we'll see, like if there's too good of a of a quarterback to fall back to me. I did a mock yesterday where I was picking at nine and Jayden Daniels fell to me, and I was like, well, better go ahead and take Jayden here. So if a good one falls to me, I will take one by I am going to try to not take a quarterback in the first round and see what it looks like, because it's something I typically don't do. Hopefully the Dewey decimal system doesn't smoke us over here, so that would be nice.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish I was picking in the middle, just because I never do. When you're hosting, it so much easier to pick on the end. So that's why I always take either the one oh one or the one twelve. I've got the one oh one today. It would be nice to kind of test out a middle one. It's just harder when you're trying to play hosts as well, because I feel like I always either end up with whoever follows me at the one twelve or Josh Allen with the one oh one, which is who I'm going to take.
Speaker 6: This guy can't juggle, my god, come on, it's.
Speaker 2: Harder, you know, sorry, It's easier to just do it this way.
Speaker 1: By the way, today's live super flex mockdraft is done using our mock draft lobby over at fantasypros dot com slash draft Wizard. Just like you'll see today, Our multi user drafts allow you to practice quick and fun mock drafts against both real and CPU opponents using the same easy to use interface as our draft simulator. Join a public mock draft or create a private one for your friends over at fantasypros dot com slash Draft Wizard.
Speaker 2: Draft is starting in two seconds. One, here we go.
Speaker 1: I will not waste any time. I will take Josh Allen. No sense in overthinking it. You have the one on one. It's super flex. I think he could argue he's in a tier of his own, even I know, you know fits really like Drake May. When we're talking Dynasty Lamar could be really good this year. You know I'm gonna keep it simple. Josh Allen. One oh, one easy pick. Would anybody here have done anything different? Or is it Josh Allen across the board for you three, Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: For me, it's got to be Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: I think there's a case for Drake May personally.
Speaker 1: Really, I think if you're gonna I think what the second pick is interesting because I think May versus Lamar is is really intriguing to me. There's been a lot of very positive discussion about what Declan Doyle has done in camp so far in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Lamar has won the MVP.
Speaker 1: I keep saying this that he's won the MVP every time he's at the first time, you know, offensive play caller his first year and that new offense, he's won the MVP. He does go one to two here to Maddie Ice, and then May goes three, so unsurprising one, two, three, you could quibble with the order.
Speaker 2: I think on two and three for the.
Speaker 6: Minute, Can I ask ericson real quick, if you're doing Katie in a super flex twelve man, what is your number one spot to pick at? Is it three because you get one of the best quarterbacks, you get the nice pick coming back in the second or would you maybe go something later to pivot from quarterback in the first round.
Speaker 3: I think for me it's Drake May is the person that I want the most, so kind of strategically placing my draft slot where I can get him the latest. So here he went third overall, so I know that when we've done the Super Flex Mox or the Best Ball Draft with Tom, I've got Drake may at one, We've gotten Drake may three, have gotten to Drake may at five. So it varies a lot of the time. And look, I don't need to go on a whole soliloquy about Drake Mayo over Josh Allen, because I do think Josh Allen is still he's the quarterback to beat. He's number one for a reason. But some of his passing yards per game fell off a little bit last year. Now, a lot of that to do with the receiving corps, but double some injuries at the end of the season. We'll see how long the rushing lasts. Drake May's rushing quarterback. Drake may also got a j. Brown and Romeo Dops, two receivers that are better than and we're in the head last year. So I just think that this could be another ceiling year for Drake Maye.
Speaker 1: Erickson is in the clock here fits you do go away from quarterback taking Bjon Robinson? Now did you make this peck having seen his new haircut.
Speaker 5: I've not seen the new haircut. Am I going to regret the pick.
Speaker 1: It's it's astonishing. It is a jaw dropping decision by him. This haircut Bob and brought it up before we started taping the show, before you hopped in the room, and my jaw hit the floor.
Speaker 2: Quite honestly interesting.
Speaker 5: I've not seen that. Hopefully this is not a bad omen.
Speaker 1: Well, well, what was what went into your decision of Bijon versus Gibbs, because it clear if you want to go running back here, what went into that choice for you between those two.
Speaker 4: I'm really close and if I'm lucky enough to get the one oh one in redraft in one qbs, obviously in six different leagues, I would probably split it three and three. But if you're going to force me to make a choice, and I know Gibbs has had the better touchdown.
Speaker 5: Output for sure.
Speaker 4: What I prefer about Beijon just that he's bigger. If you're gonna have a workhorse role, like I want the guy who's you know, built more like a Mini van than I want the guy with the NASCAR build rather than the Indie car build for workorse duty. And I feel that's, you know, Bijon is maybe just a little bit better equipped to handle the sort of workhorse role that we hope both guys are getting this year.
Speaker 1: We're into the early second round. But circling back to your first pick, ericson you do go Jamar Chase. I think if you want to go away from quarterback, that's also a pretty easy choice of best receiver on the board. I argue that be the best non quarterback on the board. Was that just kind of your goal all along to get somebody like Chase?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't realize that Gibbs was still available. I honestly, I didn't even fathom the idea that he would actually still be on the board. So I was just looking really quickly because I was talking about Drake Mayo while I was on the clock. So of course I'm distracted, distracted and drafting. But Jamar Chase still is my number three overall player. It's full PPR. He can be the wide receiver one with a healthy Joe Burrow, and I do think that in full PPR you are a little bit more open. I'm more open to drafting the top skill players because it's easier for them to close the gap versus and a half PPR where the quarterbacks just scored that many more points than the skill position players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think full PPR starting through receivers chases is justifiable for sure in the middle of the first round. Even in super flex, Bogman, you do go at the quarterback with your first pick Jade and Daniels, and you pair him with Christian McCaffrey in round two.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on your first two picks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, look, Heerts and Herbert went ahead of Jayde and Daniels, so I mean he's my fifth player in super flex, So to get him at nine I thought was just too big of a deal to pass. Gibbs would have been a fine pick there too, but I got McCaffrey on the way back. So, like in the built to start here, even though it's a lot of injury risk up at the top.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this earlier, and obviously I wasn't in a position to pick him. I think I might have justin Herbert as my QB five, and I think you might be closer to QB four than QB six. I'm just like so intoxicated with this is the most talented quarterback that we've seen in one of these Shanahan style systems before. In terms of the arm strength and the processing and just everything. Like I want to see this terminator quarterback in a Mike McDaniel offense, and I really want to be invested in it rather than playing guessing games on like is it Quentin Johnson this week?
Speaker 2: Is it Trey Harris? Like I like Lad McConkey.
Speaker 1: I just want a lot of Justin Herbert, and I think i'd rather have him than jayde Daniels in a new offense coming off the injured year Jalen Hurts. You know, there's always been questions there, Like I just like him that much. I think it's understandable. There's definitely a lot of upside there, but I still it's it's the legs man.
Speaker 2: I'm on the clock all year. Yeah, and I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Bowers just I think he could break fantasy this year.
Speaker 2: It's full PPR.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna catch a ton of passes in Vegas and be the tight end.
Speaker 2: One second pick to pair with Alan and Bowers.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'd like to get some running back and receiver help getting going here. I'm just gonna take you know, I'm gonna take a j Brown new offense paired with the elite quarterback, you know, Drake London. I just have more questions about the quarterback that he's paired with right now. So that's kind of the tiebreaker for me going with Brown. I could have easily gone London or Nico wanted to take a receiver there, given who's on the board, but I go aj Brown fits here on the clock here at a couple of spots, You've got Bijon and Justin Jefferson so far. Are you going to kind of break the sea on quarterback now or looking to wait even longer at the position?
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to break the sea on quarterback. Well, see though no guarantees, I mean there are I've said that in one QB, I feel like there are about eighteen quarterbacks. I would be okay with this my starting quarterback, and some of those guys are still on the board now. I don't know if any of those guys are going to be on the board when I pick again in the middle of the fourth round, so I'm probably gonna have to act.
Speaker 5: Here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Ericson, you have Jamar Chase paired with Brock Purdy, was pretty an easy choice for you. Compared to you know, Dak Prescott still on the board, Jackson Dart, Bow Nicks, Patrick Mahomes. When you were at that spot, did it feel like there was a bit of a discussion with you internally to make that call or was that easy for you?
Speaker 3: I was looking at another player that I don't want to name until half as Morris makes his pick, So what FITSI after you?
Speaker 6: I love this tension.
Speaker 3: There was another quarterback.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, well, while Rolfits is on the clock, I'll just run through a recap of some of the other guys they've gone off the board, James Cook, O Mary and Hampton, Ceedee Lamb, Dak Prescott in the back half of round two, first half of round three. Besides the picks I made Drake London and Patrick Mahomes, Jonathan Taylor that feels like a pretty nice value early if he picks into round three. I considered him at the turn, and then Chase Brown and then Jackson Dart goes to you fits.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a little torn between Dart and Knicks. Thought it was encouraging that Nicks led the league in pass attempts last year, even though he was playing on a team with a really good defense, which suggests he's going to throw a lot of passes again this year. Dart is going to be a wild ride for sure because of the way he plays, which is, you know, reckless. Recklessly would be putting it kindly. I'm a little more encouraged though by the fact that we saw Malik Neighbors looking pretty good in practice the other day. And boy, I mean I had Eric I had Melik Neighbors ranked wide receiver twenty two a couple days ago when Ericson and I just took him in the King's Classic Draft in Canton where we were partnering up like at the end of the beginning of the fourth rone and a fourteen team draft. I mean, he goes up to like if he's good to go for week one with seemingly no limitations, is the top ten wide receiver, And I feel that much better about Jackson Dart with the healthy Molik Neighbors.
Speaker 1: Ericson, the fact that you didn't take a quarterback here after Fitz picked, is that telling that you wanted Dart exactly?
Speaker 3: That's who I was going to go after here, and it was someone that I was considering even when I was picking in the second round with Rock Perdy. I do think that the conversation in super flex formats, I do look at quarterbacks a little bit differently. I think that, if I was able to it, I actually have quarterbacks ranked differently in the two quarterback league versus a one quarterback Leaguecause in one quarterack league you can really just shoot for the moon, where you can be like I want all upside because you can play the waiver wire, Whereas in two quarterback you really value I think a little bit more of that stability where you're just looking for is this guy starting every single week, where which Dart because of his more volatile type of play the rushing in terms of okay, is this guy gonna be the blue medical tent every other week? That concerns me if I've taken me the second round as my stable quarterback. That's why I wanted Purty instead, because I feel really good about him. I know he got hurt last year, but in terms of him being there available putting up weekly production at a top twelve rate, I feel good about that, which is why I preferred Dart as at two then a one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bunting.
Speaker 1: So far, we're a few picks in a round four, the only manager to not have taken a quarterback. A couple of managers already have two, he has none. He started with Pooka, JSN, Devon h Chan and Kenneth Walker, while Bogman's on the clock fits.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Start from Bunting, while really good, start with the positional guy, so it'll be interesting to see how Bunting can spackle that quarterback position.
Speaker 1: I know Bogman wanted George Pickens based on his sigh the fick before him, Bob, when you've started Jayden and Daniels CMC, Trey McBride, you and I are the only two to take a tight end so far, and then Matthew Stafford as your QB two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just a little more stability with the wild ride that is Jane Daniels with Matthew Stafford right, CMC. I thought was a nice value pick, but I was between McBride and Pickens. I went with McBride here lots of touchdown upside obviously at a premium position, but man to miss Pickens by one spot was brutal here, especially if like very few quarterbacks go in between this pick two. But I did just pivot to Stafford to give myself some stability at the QB spot. A.
Speaker 2: Lave goes next and then ericson.
Speaker 1: You take Flowers, a player that we've talked about a lot on various shows this summer. You are clearly buying into him in this new offense led by Decklan Doyle paired with Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just think that he has improved every single year of his NFL career. He is elite after the catch, he can make plays downfield. He's super explosive. So JSN last year was one of the rare wide receiver ones or wide receiver two. However, it was in weeks seventeen and it was right neck and neck with Pooka. But how is he able to be so highly ranked and finishing without seeing a monster red zone? Chair was because of all the explosive plays he was able to generate, especially downfield. So I look at Za Flowers, I think he has no competition for targets. I don't think Mark Andrews has anything left in the tank. And it's Bateman, it's rookie receivers. I think Flowers could flirt with a thirty percent target share, and I think he could see fifteen hundred perceiving yards this year. And if you can score touchdowns like like, that's the one thing. It's like, imagine if happy to have a putt maagine z flowers how to score touchdowns? Like and then we're cooking with gas.
Speaker 2: Uh fits you goo Kyler.
Speaker 1: So you got Dart and Kyler as your QB duo here, how are you feeling about that pair?
Speaker 4: Could not resist thirde to go double Konami at quarterback, and you know with the two running guys and being able to pair up Kyler with Justin Jefferson works really well. Kyler was QB one in fantasy points per game in every season of his career until last. And now he gets to play with Kevin O'Connell and if he can just win this QB battle against JJ McCarthy. Yeah, so I'm feeling pretty good about kyler bounce back this year.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pause the draft for a moment just to let everybody know that we have two giveaways for you. If you want a chance to win a fifty dollars Fantasy Pros shop code or a one year Betting Pros Premium subscription, then this is your shot.
Speaker 2: I'll have to do.
Speaker 1: A subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel right now, drop a comment below on any of our videos, and that is it. We'll be announcing both winners right here on the channel, so make sure to turn on those notifications so you can know when new videos are up and to claim your prize. I also wanted to pause here and just give a second to kind of look at these first four rounds are sort of the real core of your team, obviously, somebody other than your own team. I want to go around the horn and hear who you guys like best so far, Bachman.
Speaker 2: I'll start with you. Who's a team that you like best their start other than your own.
Speaker 6: I like Pepper with Gibbs Lawrence and then the two strong wide receivers right next to me, even though Pepper took pickings from me. Very annoying. But I really like this built so far. As long as we show up that second QB, which I think is on the way here in this.
Speaker 2: Round ericson what about you?
Speaker 3: I like your team, Worm, I think you're shaping up pretty well. My fellow zero RB brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always fall into that when I do these mocks, for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: And then when I do a real draft, I'm like, Shoul probably should get a running back a little bit earlier.
Speaker 1: But I just I'm like, I'm just again, it's a three receiver league, it's full PPR, and I'm just like, I love these players so much. I would have considered, like if Derek Henry had gotten back to me based on the rankings, I would have considered. I was thinking about Jeremiah Love maybe, but they didn't get to me. And I didn't like the running backs there as much as the receivers. So I appreciate that shout fits who stands out to you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like Bonting's start, but as I mentioned, they're about eighteen maybe nineteen quarterbacks i'd feel okay with, and by my count, they're seventeen off the board and Bonting does not have his first quarterback yet. So but I do also like the zero RB starts with you and Ericson. You know, yours a little partial years just because you have Brock powers. You have the best quarterback and the best tight end in this league, and your wide receivers are still hot fire with AJ Brown, Lad mcconachie and Teederron McMillan so that's a pretty impressive start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking Bowers always kind of means like you're going to be short somewhere else if you get that early tight end. But I just think the idea of pairing the best tight end with the best quarterback, if I ever have the one on one like, that's the direction I want to go. I really like grim just because I like Herbert so much. I'm buying into a gent bounce back. You know, if bo Nix is healthy in the ankle and can still be mobile, and then Alave was like a real league winner in December last year for player fantasy managers. The other guy that I would point out is I think Suggs is having a great start, Caleb Williams, aman Ross, Saint Brown, Saquon Barkley, and Derek Henry. Like, we don't care about the age of those running backs. This is a redraft league. I think that's really fun and I'm curious to see that it rested. It doesn't sug to be him else not him, by the way. I'm gonna unposit draft here now, but I want to get your guys opinion. I'm leak neighbors because you know you kind of referenced him earlier, like we are sort of navigating this injury landscape with him in his return, and like there was I think a lot of people assumed he'd just be on puffed. He does a start camp on pup. Some of the highlights look pretty good fits. What do you think about Malik at five oh three? I considered him at the turn when I took Ladd in Tetra, I decided to avoid the injury risk. But what do you think about where neighbors does go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to look and see where what was he as far as the count at wide receiver?
Speaker 5: Looks like he was about.
Speaker 2: Something like eighteenth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's that's good value. Now, I think he's got to be inside the top twenty at wide receiver, and arguably he's closer to ten than twenty.
Speaker 6: Wide receiver two for sure, and that on that team, Yeah, behind Ceedee Lamb, I think is perfect is a perfect fit.
Speaker 1: A lot of really good receivers going off in the last seven or eight picks here, I mean in the last looks like eight nine picks. It's we've had DeVante Smith, Garrett Wilson, Ladd mccaughie, Teo McMillan, Malik Neighbors, T Higgins, Amica Aguca, and now Gen Waddle. That's a really strong stretch late fourth, early fifth. Obviously some of those guys falling because all the quarterbacks going early the superflex. But I feel pretty good about waiting until the third round to get my first receiver given some of these names that got back to that turn ericson. You're now on the clock here. You already have three receivers, so I assume you're not going to fourth. What direction are you thinking right now?
Speaker 3: Coach is telling me that there is a quarterback drop off here, so that's their direction. I'm going here. Jared Goff to me, is the perfect quarterback for these two QB super flex formats because steady Eddy Lions have the easiest schedule in the NFL. They basically don't play outside until Week eighteen in bad weather, so he's gonna end up being in that top fifteen conversation. I get if you don't love him from a one quarterback league perpective, because doesn't have any value as a rusher, But when you're just looking at the pure pocket passers, I mean he's thrown thirty touchdowns over the past three seasons. He's the only quarterback to do that. So I look at how high Joe Burrow goes, and then I'm like, I get Jared Goff like round five super Flex, and like, when you look up, is anyone to be surprised if they have like similar passing yardage and touchdown numbers? I don't really think so. So I'll take Jard Goff here five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, particularly in super Flex, that feels pretty good. Bogman, you're just getting sniped right and left though.
Speaker 6: God yeah, I mean the pickens. It's the wide receivers too. Pickens on the front end and then burden on the back end. Here I went with t Mac Obviously a lot of volume there for him, but yeah, that was that was a brutal stretch there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I already praised him. Sugs to be you like, I already loved his first four. Then he gets Colston Lovelin with the late fifth. I like, that's this is my favorite team, doesn't even matter what else he does.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: But I will say bunting, you know, for having passed up on all those quarterbacks early fits Jordan Love and Malik Willis is pretty good with the position players he has elsewhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he did it.
Speaker 4: He he got those two guys inside the top nineteen. I feel like Willis was kind of the cutoff, and Willis is by no means a safe quarterback. There's gonna be a lot of volatility. Kind of smoothed it out with Love just the real solid passing type.
Speaker 1: So this more upside with Love this year too, honestly than sort of his reputation was suggest.
Speaker 4: The Packers the last two years thirty first and twenty second and pass right over expected. So you know, the defense probably isn't going to be as good without Micah Parsons for the first nearly half of the season, So there might be a few more Packers shootouts than they've had the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Jonte William goes to Graham.
Speaker 1: I was kind of eyeing him to break the zero RB stretch if he had fallen. Didn't expect him to. Baby, you take Roma Duns a pick. You know, I like quite a bit. We've talked a lot about him on shows, and I think he's undervalue this year. I think he's closer to what he was at the beginning of last season when he looked like a real breakout than he was in the second half when he was injured.
Speaker 2: I'm all in on Rome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know how much I believe players when they talk about how great they feel. But I don't know that we would be discounting him if he hadn't have said this is a new normal for me earlier this year. Because today he said, this is the best I felt since being in the NFL or this foot injury. Right, So I think that's all great news for him. Kind of wanted Josh Jacobs again getting sniped here, which is starting to get on my nerves. But the pivot to Rome wasn't a hard one.
Speaker 1: Eric said, you go with the Elder States minute receiver. So you've got four now already, you've got your three starters and your flex spot filled.
Speaker 2: You take Mike Evans.
Speaker 3: Trying to win the flex as you try to do when you go zero RB. So Mike Evans, look, last man's standing potentially in the forty nine ers receiver room. Bran, you pear solid down for the count. So sad to see you don't want stribble hop up again for him. I mean, we'll see what stribbling can do. But he's a rookie. I know as Mike Evans is going to catch a lot of touchdowns, and I have rock party, so I have that stack already built in. So ultimately, Mike Evans in my flex is my wide receiver four, and he can leave the NFL and touchdowns this year. Yeah, I like this pick.
Speaker 1: A lot fits as I consider what my pick's going to be. Why don't you talk about Jameson Williams as your third receiver.
Speaker 4: He'd eleven hundred yard cards last year, averaging exactly six targets a game.
Speaker 5: And the splits were night.
Speaker 4: And day between the time John Morton was calling the players for the Lions and the time Dan Campbell ripped the play sheet out of John Morton's hands and took over for himself. Like Jamo's yardage per game basically doubled after that happened. And he had just been getting in the cardio with John Morton running a lot of go routes and everything. Dan Campbell started getting him more involved horizontally running crossing routes and stuff, and you get Jamo the ball in stride with a full head of steam, like defenders do just.
Speaker 5: Look like traffic owns.
Speaker 4: That guy can move, and I'm excited about him, Like, I think he's got a lot of upside, and you know, two straight thousand yard seasons.
Speaker 5: This guy's the real deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was planning on pairing Bucky Irving and Travis h Chan with my picks here to kind of get both starting running backs, two guys I think are going to be more than good enough with the rest of the strengths of my team. Chan goes one pick before me, which was a bummer. I get how bogged fields now, so I do still go with Bucky ervega player, I know that you like a lot fits. And then I decided to kind of go with the ericson approach of really strengthening that receiver position since we went with the early zero RB, I went with Dj Moore, who you know, back with Joe Brady as a play caller, paired with obviously the quarterback.
Speaker 2: I took one oh one. I think he's still a good player.
Speaker 1: He's still young enough that I'm not like writing him off at all, just given that it didn't totally end up being a fit with Caleb Williams and Ben Johnson. So as my wide receiver four, I'm really excited about DJ Moore. We do get another tight end off the board here. Tyler Warren goes early in round seven, Carnel Tait, who I was debating between DJ Moore and him as my wide receiver. He goes seven oh four David Montgomery, and then Fitz takes this guy, Traveon Henderson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look what happened in the three games that Ramondra Stevenson missed last year. Travion Henderson averaged about one hundred and ten yards from scrimmage per game, scored five touchdowns in those three games. And I know that people are kind of frightened by what they saw in the playoffs where Ramondre basically was the man in the backfield. I don't think that's going to last. I just I want to play to the upside of Henderson because I think there's pretty immense upside. This dude had four runs of fifty plus yards last year, and I think over Romandre's entire career five years, maybe he had three runs of forty or more yards and Henderson out did that in one year. Like, we know where the upside is in this backfield. I kind of want to chase it.
Speaker 1: Ericson you take Jordan Tyson just three picks after Carnell Tate, would you have considered Tyson overtit or do you have that as the correct order and he was just next on the board for you, It's.
Speaker 3: A correct order for me. I think that Tate just has the clearer path to being the number one guy out of the gates, even though I do think Wanda Robinson is kind of underrated, especially with his relationship with Brian Dable. I think that he's going to see some volume in this offense. But I think Tyson is just oozing with upside attached to Tyler Schuck during his second season under Kellen Moore. And I'm in a position where I'm so lowed at wide receiver. I don't need Jordan Tyson to hit out of the gates like he can be a bench player for me that and maybe he is that second half league winner that I need when Mike Evans inevitably pauls his hamstring, which I know is going to happen at some point during the season. So I got Mike Evans out of the gates and then Jordan Tyson to help him get me home at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Bo I've been no receivers for you until the back half of round five, But now you've gone four in a row. Terry McLaurin, Roma Dunza, Marvin Harrison Junior, and Chris Godwin. How are you feeling about that receiver room for you?
Speaker 6: These guys keep taking my running backs. I've wanted running backs three rounds in a row. I wanted Jacobs, I wanted Trevion I thought that was a pipe dream, but I was backing him up with Judkins, and then Messergram took Judkins, and I said, I'll just take Jendarium Price on the turn because all of these animals have running backs behind me here. Nope, Tuton and Jenearium Price go. So I pivoted to Chris Godwin. So I'm stacking up on this wide receiver corps here, which is what I needed after going early tight end and spending two of my top four picks on quarterbacks and having CMC wedged in there. So I like the wide receivers.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I got a nice mix of McLaurin, O'doonzay, Harrison, and Godwin. Potentially four number twos is fine here, but I am I am frustrated with the running back situation.
Speaker 1: Ericson, I wasn't gonna take him, obviously, because I have hours. I think Tucker Kraft is one of the best picks of the draft so far in the eighth round if he's back healthy. I like just could not be more all in on that he was a Tier one tight end before getting hurt last year. It looked like a true breakout, like one of the elite guys. Just love him as a player, love him as a fantasy guy. So I think eighth round is really nice for him. Fits you take a tight end right after a Harold Fan and would you have taken Kraft or did you?
Speaker 2: Were you eyeing Fannin all along?
Speaker 4: Oh, I was absolutely going to take Kraft, and knew Erickson was going to snipe me there.
Speaker 5: Even though he doesn't have a running back.
Speaker 4: There was a sliver of halpe that Ericson might feel compelled to finally get his running back. No, so I do think there's sort of a drop off between Kraft and Fan, And I do like Fannin wouldn't surprise me if he left the Browns and targets and catches this year.
Speaker 5: Really talented player.
Speaker 4: But you know, I do sort of hate that I went down to the next tier with the very next pick.
Speaker 5: I don't really like doing.
Speaker 1: That on the clock here, I'm gonna take Stevenson just like I know we all want Trevan Henderson to get all the workload, but I think there's a chance where Stevenson is just still the RB one in what is an ascending offense I expect to be, and I don't love a lot of the names after him, so I wanted to get a second running back here. I still do need a second quarterback. I sort of waited that there hasn't been one taken for a few rounds. I think I will take CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud. I'm a believer in the player.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that the offensive line is better this year, and I don't want to overreact to like everybody saw how bad he was in that playoff game. I don't want to overreact to that. I still think as a QB two paired with the best quarterback you can have, I'm very willing to have CJ. Stroud as my quarterback too, And even if there is a bit of a gap between him and the guys who went ahead of him, which makes sense because two full rounds went with nobody taking a quarterback, so that gap is already built into the price, I feel like, and I didn't want to risk not getting another quarterback to fall back to me.
Speaker 2: So that's the thought for mine. Fits.
Speaker 1: You are the next player up here, just a couple of picks away. None of us are going to be on the clock before you. Who are you eyeing.
Speaker 4: Mkai Lemon to be my fourth wide receiver? I think there's a reasonable chance that he is the best wide receiver in this class, and I think the Eagles offense is going to be a lot better now that Kevin Patuloh is not calling the plays and it's going to be Sean mannon. Luckily, Rashan White went to awesome dev right in front of me. I'm going to take Lemon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lemon, you know, pretty close to Tate and Tyson during the NFL draft season in the spring, and then now he goes two rounds later. That feels a good value just based on the player Lemon compared to Tate and Tyson.
Speaker 4: It's the smartest GM in the league traded up to get him. And I know everyone's going to remember that Howie Roseman drafted Oh. I can't even remember who Jalen Rager. I had a justin Jefferson. But look, I mean how how he has his reputation for a reason. He's really good at what he does, and even though that was a pretty colossal mistake, probably the biggest misstep of his career. Look, I think he knows what he was doing with Makayle Lemon, and you know, I wouldn't be surprised at all if his numbers were not that far behind DeVante Smith This year.
Speaker 1: One of my good friends and I we were hosting a Ravens podcast for NBC Sports at the time of that draft, and he was trying to convince me that Jalen Rager was going to be the best receiver in that draft. So not as public as what happened to Howie, but I remind him of that every now and again. Really nice pick by Grim Jonathan Brooks. I was planning on taking him if he got back to me, wasn't sure if he would or not. That's a really nice one. I like Grim's team a lot. Eric Soon you double up at tight end. I was surprised to see kincaid good after you got Kraft. What was the thought process there?
Speaker 3: I'm going to be on the phone with Spectrum Internet very very soon because I did not want to pick Dalton can't Kate. I wanted to pick Jonathan Brooks and it was not working for me. So uh yeah, that's a shout out to my laggy internet connection apparently. So oh yeah, I want him Brooks, and I deservedly will be knocked for this pick because I want to make inkke.
Speaker 1: This is why you set your queue. This is why you create a cheat sheet with the cheat sheet creator, a Fantasy pros and draft all that so the ranking go set that way in your draft room to make sure your lousy internet cannot get in the way of a good draft. Thankfully, just to mock for Ericson. Otherwise he would have gotten he would have been a lot more upset to not get his guy Brooks. Bog mean, you double up at running backs with your next two picks, Rico Daddle and Aaron Jones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hate this draft. I've gotten sniped too many times. I don't like what I've done here. Going back, I'm probably not taking McBride and taking a running back and taking a tight end later specifically with Craft and Fan and falling so far, so frustrated here, but doing the best I can. You know, Rico still probably in line for fifty to fifty split for Warren, I would assume that he's the goal line back Aaron Jones while he's healthy. I'll probably back him up with claybarn or Mason at the end here. But yeah, pretty frustrated with how this has turned out to be honest.
Speaker 1: If it makes you feel any better, Bogman, I also don't like your draft, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks, Yeah, it makes me feel way better. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blake, Korman, Kamanungui, two other guys along with Brooks that I was like kind of eyeing to hopefully get back to me. It's hard picking on the end because there's so many picks between and you got to cut a wait for them.
Speaker 2: To get back, you know.
Speaker 1: Nice job by Bunting and Suggs, both of whom's drafts I continue to like quite a bit to take those two guys around before I could get to them, before we get to myself on the clock. College football Saturdays hit different, but trying to handicap a slate of over one hundred college football teams shouldn't be a guessing game. If you want to get the jump on the best futures bets this summer and dominate the board this fall, you need to subscribe to our brand new Betting Pros College Football YouTube channel right now. We are bringing you the exact same data driven approach you love, but tailored completely for the college game. Will be previewing the season and giving you our favorite futures until week zero. Then during the season we'll preview the biggest games each week and give you our best bets. Head over to YouTube search for Betting Pros College Football. Hit that subscribe button and let's cash some tickets together, all right, San La Porta, Kyle Pitts go off the board and Travis Kelcey in succession. Here lots of tight ends going off the board last couple of rounds, then Kenny Gainwell bringing me to the pick. Prior to the last few days of injury information, I would have been strongly eyeing Ricky Piersall obviously not the case anymore. Let's see, I don't worry, I'm gonna aut'll pick him. So all right, I'm gonna take Addison here. Just a guy that's constantly catching touchdowns I think is a good player, even though there's some question at quarterback, and he's a number two receiver in that offense. Just a guy that I feel like is kind of perennially perennially excuse me, undervalued. I would like to take another running back at some point here. All the ones I wanted have gone, though, so that is starting to get trickier and trickier. I've been a Chris Rodriguez guy so far early in draft season, just pairing with you know, Liam Cohen who coached him in Kyle. I think there's an opportunity to get some touchdowns there. I'm not one hundred percent sold on Bashall Tuton, who went four rounds earlier, so I'll take the swing on Rodriguez as my RB three here. Don't love it, but again, all the running backs that I wanted wint in that you know, between my picks, there was one of the four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven running backs that went and really kind of board didn't shake out the way I wanted. Some kind of stuck settling for a guy like Rodriguez. Maybe he scores a lot of touchdowns and runs hot in the red zone makes me feel better about it. Last couple of picks made by you guys. Obviously we talked about Bogman. Ericson took RJ.
Speaker 2: Harvey.
Speaker 1: Fits you take Sam Darnold as your QB three. Did you go into this kind of expecting to take a QB three and be a little more aggressive about getting that back up at the position?
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, but when Jackson Dart as one of your quarterbacks, I think you are incentive ized to get a third quarterback because you've realized Jackson Dart is probably going to miss a game or two due to his own failure to make business decisions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ericson, you take R. J. Harvey with your last pick, and then you're on the clock here away. What was the thought process there? Did did the internet cut out? Or was that the running back you wanted for your first RB?
Speaker 3: If it works out of my favorite, it's going to be like drafted the third string running back on the Denver Broncos as my RB one speaking tongue in chic look, it's full PPR. RJ. Harvey was a cash machine last year as a rookie, which is not something that you often see from running backs first in the NFL. So I think that that role is going to be somewhat stable year over year. So even if JK. Dobbins is the early down usage running back and Joana Coleman takes on that role once JK. Dobbins gets injured inevitably, I still think Harvey's going to have a role and they like using them on the red zone, like using around the goal line. So twelve touchdowns last year, Yeah, probably not repeatable, but hey at least suggests that they're open to continue to use him in the red zone as both a rusher and receiver. So it's a good offense, good offensive line, it's gonna score a lot of points. So I think Harvey. Look, I understand the risk with him, but I mean he's so cheap now where I think if you just look at his rookie year and just kind of zoom out, you're like this guy I caught like fifty passes, score twelve touchdowns at over eight er yards from scrimmage, and he's a second year running back that goes in the tenth round like double digit rounds. Like that's about I think it's worth making.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just curious because you have largely been the RJ. Harvey fader on the shows What did you think about the value for Ericson on that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean at that point of the draft, I think it's it's fine, and he's probably gonna have some sort of role, and we know that multiple running backs usually have fantasy viability in Sean Payton's offenses, So I'm okay with it. I thought he was disappointing last year after he took over for Dobbins as the lead guy, and that's probably going to discount him from ever being considered the lead guy again in this offense. But I think he's going to have a non insignificant role in the Denver offense.
Speaker 1: Would you rather Harvey in the tenth or Joanah Coleman in the eleventh which is where he went to Bogman?
Speaker 5: Both fair priced.
Speaker 6: Way of saying that.
Speaker 4: No, Honestly, I mean I do have Harvey ranked ahead of Coleman, and those draft slots kind of aligned with what my rankings look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, block me, Ego, Jonah Coleman, and then Casey Conceptsion.
Speaker 2: So a couple of rookies here. Does that tend to happen for you?
Speaker 1: Like this point in the draft, you start looking at the guys that are rookies and taking those upside swings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean from my fifth wide receiver, I was between Conceptcion and Higgins, right, I think both offer upside. Maybe CONCEPTI on a little more because he looking at a potential number one target role. So that's why I went with Conceptsion and then Jonah Coleman, just to add to the stack of RB Two's right, Like, I'm good with CMC as my RB one, but now Rico, Aaron Jones, Jonah Coleman. I just need one of these guys to work out. So that's kind of the plan there.
Speaker 1: Grim makes another great pick. I think Isaiah likely in round twelve. I like that quite a bit. He and Suggs are fighting for my favorite draft so far in this one.
Speaker 3: Well, well you saw Suggs took Ricky Parasol.
Speaker 1: Right, I did see that, Yes, which you know, I guess if you can convince yourself upside cases him being on the field there.
Speaker 5: We don't know he's going to be like true, which he just.
Speaker 1: Feels negative right now. You don't know anything, Eric, Can you take Keaton Mitchell obviously just like a beautiful fit with Mike McDaniel in the speed that he wants to have there behind Omaron Hampton and then Fitz I was I was eyeing Jacoby Myers. Just says, Hey, we don't know what's going to happen with this receiving room, so I'll take the cheapest guy. You take him a few picks before he can get to me. Has that been your approach? Fits like, just take the guy of the Jags, who's going latest? Or do you particularly like Jacoby Myers?
Speaker 4: I especially like Parker Washington, and he's the guy come away with most off and I'm kind of not at all interested in Brian Thomas Junior. I really haven't gotten Myers in too many other best Balls mocks, regular drafts, but I just thought he was a value at this point.
Speaker 1: I didn't really need another tight end, obviously having Brock Bowers. Mark Andrews is just my favorite player on the board. I think the last pick of the twelfth round is too late for him, given that there's uncertainty a with the other tight end in that room in Baltimore be with the receivers behind Za Flowers. It's a new offense, an offense that has historically like to use tight ends under Ben Johnson, and that connection with Lebar is as strong as it's ever been, So I think Andrews another year removed from the injury he was going into last year with I like Andrews just as a pure value, and then I take Higgins as the upside, you know, especially if anything ever happens to Nico. I think Higgins could be really good in that offense. Any pairs of CJ. Stroud, who's my QB two, Juwan Johnson, Khalil Shakir, Aaron Rodgers, and then Jalen Coker, who I also considered instead of Higgins, go off the board here while Fitz makes his pick.
Speaker 2: Today's show is.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet Sportsbooks. Some sports fans call this the slow period until football season, but on hard Rock Bet we call it Baseball season. There's a full slate almost every day for you to bet on your favorite teams and players, build epic same game parlays, and even live bet every inning from first pitch to the final out. However you like to play ball, hard Rock Bet has he covered. And if you think baseball is too slow, think again. The average first inning last just seventeen minutes, making first inning BET's one of the fastest and most exciting ways to get in the action. Will there be a run or will it be a no run? First inning? You can even parlay first inning bets for an even bigger potential payday. So if you're ready to step into the batter's box, sign up with hard Rock Bet today. A place a five dollar bet. If it wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's right, extra one hundred and fifty dollars in your account. Plus, hard Rock Bet gives you new promos every single day. We're talking no sweat bets, profit boosts, bonus bets, and more. Open hard Rock Bet now and see what you've got today. And sure, hard Rock Bet is Florida's only legal sportsbook, but you don't have to be in Florida to join the party. Hard Rock Bet is also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan, with more states on the way. So download hard Rock Bet and swing for the fences today. Payable in bonus bets, not a cash off or offered by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. In Florida offered by Seminole hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states, must be twenty one and over and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida called one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you were someone you know has a gambling problem and wants to help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. In Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia, call one eight hundred my reset gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, and Tennessee. All right, fit you go with zech charbonnet player that I did look at. I just you know, I don't I know injuries are going to find my team. I don't want to invite them on purpose during draft season. But he's obviously a good player, and this is the middle of the thirteenth round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm probably not buying the reports that he could be ready for Week one. Ridiculous dubious proposition there, because that would be what six months after the ACL tear. But he's going to be back at some point, and let's just have not totally one hundred percent sold on the prospect profile for Jenderian price translating into like instant NFL success. So I do think once sharbon Ay comes back, has a couple of weeks to knock off the rust, he's going to have a meaningful role in the Seattle backfield.
Speaker 1: Eric said, you go, Geno Smith, that's your QB three. It looks like just expecting a bounce back now that he's out of Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that he can have a much better season statistically. He's not coming off any type of major injury, which I think Gino Smiths is kind of catching some of the shade thrown at guys like Aaron Rodgers, Kirk Cousins, older players playing on new teams when those guys are coming off significant Achilles injuries. I think Geno Smith can still sling it. So I think with the weapons they have in New York off the offensive line, I think he's underrated. Garrett Wilson, you have the two first round picks that they drafted between Omar Cooper, Kenan Sadik ad Mitchell entering year three. I think the Jets office can be average, and I think Geno Smith is very, very underrated here in the thirteenth round. Again, he's going to be a guy that I may be starting at some point if I lose one of my quarterbacks, and especially on bye week. So I like Geno Smith here the value you're getting on him.
Speaker 1: Boggin, you've made two picks your Romeo Dobbs and Isaiah Pacheco. Pachecko one just feels like totally forgotten man, like I haven't heard his name said on a single show I think all summer, but obviously somebody that we've been excited about in the past. And then Dobbs, I think it makes a lot of sense as that wide receiver too in New England.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, Dobbs is just too good a value at this point. And then I'm looking at running backs and it is Barren, I what's kind of wanting Alvin Kamara a little bit, and he did go one pick in front of me. That's not a snipe, that's just a whatever. So Pa Checko maybe with the goal line chance, and then if anything happens to Gibbs, I have his handcuffs, so not an exciting pick. But we are in the fourteenth round.
Speaker 1: Did any of you guys consider Dejan Stribbling? He went right in between where you guys are picking to Grim just with the pure Saul news. Does that feel like a value in the thirteenth round?
Speaker 3: Ericson, Yeah, I think that's appropriate to where he should be going. I know that in conversations in the analyst slack channel, we were talking about kind of adjusting our rankings, and I don't I think it's super outlandish to put Stribbling in a similar range of where Pearsaw was going. If you do believe that this is really hey, this is a lost season for Ricky Pearsall. We'll see eventually as we get more information. But the fact that he went two rounds after Ricky Piersaw me right now, who would you rather have? Like, it's really hard to have confidence in drafting Pearsaw in any round versus a guy like Stribling. So I think any two rounds after Ricky Pearsall that is a really good value. I think I think I would prefer dobbs personally. I know Dobbson once bought after, but I don't think it's like crazy or anything, especially going around Shihi Jennings Denzel Boston. I mean Boston's also Ricky too. Boston was drafted after just Shaun Stribbling, So I mean, I don't agree with the talent. I think that Boston is the superior talented player. But in terms of situation opportunity, yeah, it's not hard to like stribbling in this fit with this forty nine Ers offense.
Speaker 5: Can I can?
Speaker 4: I say it much rather if Dobbs or Boston than stribbling. Stribling stribbling did not get us out like a real standout target share yardage share for Ole Miss last year. I just generally, if you don't have a big share of the targets and catches and receiving yardage for your college team doesn't bode well for your NFL success. I still think that was a giant reach by the forty nine ers, and just because of the pear Saw injury. I mean, I know debro like jumped stribbling ahead of Pearsaw. Unless I know that Pearsow is going to miss like at least half the season, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I go with a couple of receivers here at the turn Trey Harris, just like I said, I want to be invested in this Chargers offense as much as I can really late take the upside swing there. And then Adam I Mitchell is somebody that Erickson you just wrote about pretty recently on fantasypros dot com with one of your breakout articles on wide receiver potential wide receiver ones for the first time here, can you tell me why I made a good pick with ad Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Well, the year three breakout pool is becoming narrow and narrow by the day because it might not be Bricky pearsall that kind of hits that breakout threshold. So let me just make my pick here before I dive into the ad Mitchell analysis so that I can avoid another.
Speaker 2: Harry Dalton Kincaid because.
Speaker 3: I don't need know. Although Dalton and Kid does kind of make sense in my roster given that, no, the Tucker Craft is not like a one hundred percent lock to play in week one. I think that the beats in the coaching staff has said that we're hopefully he plays in Week one, So I think it does make a lot of sense if you do draft Tucker Craft that you do have a backup option. Of course, I draft the other really injury prone tight end, Dalton Kinkaid, who notoriously plays every year with out a PCL or with a sprained PCL. But with Mitchell, I think that we all know he's really talented. Right if you look at any separation metric, he is at the top top ten, whether you're looking at Fantasy points data, next gen stats, ad Mitchell is someone that creates elite separation. You guys, remember that Thursday night football game against the Patriots, first game he played with the Jets. He was cooking Christian Gonzales, one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. The issue was Mitchell just couldn't catch the ball. He also had three drops in that game. Again, it's he's an incomplete player. But in an offense where there's a clear ish path to targets. Look, if he's got his head screwed on correctly, we know the talent is there and he should see volume. If anything, he might just run so many routes that he stumbles into some of this high end production because of if you look at some of these other wide receiver ones Jerry Judy with Jamis Winston. He was a wide receiver one. Michael Wilson last year he was wide receiver one. Because they were just out on the field, they ran a ton of routes. I could see a scenario where that happens for Mitchell, and given his talent profile, I do think that this is a he set up for career.
Speaker 1: Ericson, you're back on the clock while you're making that pick fits our guy. Terrence Ferguson went a couple of spots ahead of you. Did you consider pairing him with Fannin in your tight end room? I mean, I like that value, even if it wasn't a fit for your roster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was gonna be my last pick. Yeah, I didn't even notice he got picked. Of searching ron Foreman couldn't find him, and I was so mesmerized by Bogman's Carson backpick.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 6: I just super flex y.
Speaker 4: I do you think, I know, you know he's going to make starts. I think he probably makes at least sixth sense.
Speaker 1: I think it's smart for Bodman to have a third quarterback given the age of Stafford and the injury history of Daniels.
Speaker 6: Yes, so exactly. I was busy trying to fill in this RB two spot too long, and I kind of wanted Chadure and Shador went two rounds or the round before Carson Beck. But I think Carson back for the second half of the season would be a nice fit. And I I have try McBride's a little stack if I do have to start Carson Beck.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't going to take Nick Singleton with my last pick.
Speaker 1: Ericson beat me to it's just taking a swing as with the kind of you know, a weaker RB approach here, Bob, you take him on. Clayborne another running back that I was considering, but I didn't expect him to get back to me, given that you had already mentioned him earlier. Ericson what's the upside for Singleton this year? Do you think he can overtake Pollard or does he need an injury to be effective?
Speaker 3: In your one, I think there's a chance that they give him an extended look. I think that Singleton, because he was not able to test at the combine, I think that really hurt his draft capital, right. I think that if he had tested off the charts, done a Mike Washington esque type of combine, that maybe he would have gone much higher than the fifth round or sixth round wherever he ended up going. So I do think that is a weaker backfield. I think that Tony Pollard is I think he's on his last legs. I know that he's had ripped off a couple of thousand yard seasons, but the touches are starting to really accumulate for him and the Titans. Are they going to be contenders this year? I do think that they're kind of a sneaky team, especially when you look at the betting odds for them to go from worse to first in the division. But I don't think that Singleton is totally out for the count in a backfield where both guys are going to be free agents at the end of the season, so I think it doesn't make sense for them to at least give Singleton extensive look based on what his athleticism is when he's fully healthy and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Let's look at some draft analysis.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things to do after doing any mock draft or real draft is to see what Fantasy pros thinks is going to happen. Projected standings have met In fourth I got to be plus as my grade Bogman fifth, sixth, so fourth, fifth and sixth for US, then Ericson at eight.
Speaker 2: Not a ton of huge gaps.
Speaker 1: There's not like a big outlier number one team or bottom team really, so it seems to be sort of a somewhat even fair, you know, mock draft here looking at some of the folks who like my draft and.
Speaker 6: Would have been first if it wouldn't wasn't for Kincaid there. I bet that Kinkaid pick. I bet that what if is probably Kinkaid hu Hui Erickson.
Speaker 1: I don't have any of you guys on my thumbs up or thumbs down from the from the expert opinion gear thumbs down. Yeah, I'm look at Dalton dell Don in front of the show gave a thumbs down, Hayden Winks with Yahoo gives a thumbs up. Not not any of you guys on there. And then looking at steals and reaches, it does have CJ. Stroud as a steal for me again just given that it's super flex. Of course, Jaydan Higgins as a value pick for me. It does say brock Bowers is a reach. That's one that I knew. It said that that on the rankings at the time. I just don't agree. I'm just I'm just thrilled to get a guy who I think could break fantasy and break the position in scoring this year at the last pick of the second round. So that's when that I think is going to come up a lot in my what if you know the pick analysis. Yeah, I should have taken Jonathan Taylor there according to this or Drake London would have been the preferred picks according to the system. But yeah, my strengths obviously Alan Bowers and then my wide receiver kind of trio, even though I don't have a great number one is how it looks like for me? What sort of analysis is it showing you fits?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm right in the middle.
Speaker 4: And I found it interesting that the four of us plus Bunting were all separated by like less than thirty nine points. I mean, I'm one point behind Bogman. You can get a You couldn't slip a credit card in between me and Bogman with our scores. That's interesting that we're all just kind of solid in the middle here. Let's see Joshua Kimmel gave me An a plus ninety nine out of one hundred at a boy, Josh, thank you, and my my buddy Jacob Gibbs of CBS liked my draft. Some guys who didn't. Rudy Gamble, I'm gonna have to talk to him about that. Jorge Edwards. I just saw him at the Fantasy Football Expo. What's up, hoorge?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I like my draft, and generally I think it didn't like my selection of Kyler Murray and had several other quarterbacks ranked ahead of Kyler. Maybe that hurt me a little bit, but look, I already had justin Jefferson. I get a little bit of a stack there, and I did want to running quarterbacks and got him with Dart and Kyler Murray Rickson.
Speaker 3: So for me, Andrew Erkson gave me a ninety four out of one hundred, so that's all about. That wasn't actually the highest grade though, because again we have one auto pick and it's not the true Andrew X that's drafting this team. So someone actually liked my team more. Lou Brunson from Oftens Fantasy Football gave me ninety eight out one hundred. Pete Nova f f face Off gave me ninety seven out of one hundred, but a fellow Andrew Andrew Leeduk from that sports podcast network gave me a sixty eight out of one hundred. I thought all Andrews were united when it comes to fantasy football. Apparently that's not true. So those are my expert opinions. When it comes to the pick analysis, I think that's interesting. And the kin Kid pick is obviously the one I'm thinking about a lot because it was auto picked, but it's actually the why I don't like the most, and the pick analysis tool agrees it's actually Rock Party. I feel like it was a reach, and looking back, just kind of things how shaken out right, the fact that you got c J. Stroud in round nine and I got Brock Purty in round two, Like I get c J. Stroud as struggled the last couple of years, and I get Brock Purty is in a very very quarterback friendly system. But that just seems way too a big a gap when you look at just like raw projections, I bet there's nowhere near it's going to be that far away. So Rock Purty I definitely pushed, probably as a I probably reached there trying to draft a quarterback and in super flex, trying to address that position. It feels probably different if I got Trevor Lawrence, but he went a couple picks ahead of me. So I think I reached there on Purty. And it's even telling me in the pick analysis tool is if I had gone instead Ceede Lamb, I could have drafted c. J. Stroud in the seventh round and I would have gotten forty more points instead of drafting Jordan Tyson. So and I agree with that. So I think I reached on Perty there. I think it was just gone, should have just gone with the best scaled position players available, similar to I believe that's what Fits. Yeah, that's what Fits did, and then he went two quarterbacks in rounds three and four. I think that I probably would have liked my team a lot more even if I had gone with you know, Ceed Lamb and then b Nix versus Rock Perty and then Rashie Rice. So that's one thing that I will look at. And that's why doing this draft analyzer after your draft is so important to learn from your mistakes and try to remember, Okay, if you feel like they're forcing a quarterback and superflex, you probably are and don't do that.
Speaker 5: Plus with the party thing you've got this electromagnetic field around the station, just passcatchers.
Speaker 3: Guys are already dropping like flies. And look there's already three guys you know, Dicky Piersall, Jordan James already has a fractured red need your guardian a little bit of palmis. It's brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that pick analysis tool is really one of the fun ones. Like I mentioned for me, it was showing like that I should have taken Bowers. It's also saying maybe I shouldn't have taken a J. Brown, I should have gone Jonathan Taylor instead, which I did consider. And it's interesting to see how the system is saying how it would have improved my projected standings and power rankings. And given that I was able to get Lad and Ttera McMillan on the way back, I kind of do wish I'd take a Jonathan Taylor and had sort of that anchor ARB instead of more of a closer to zero RB approach for me. Bogwin, what's the analysis showing for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I would have been eighty nine points higher, so first place by a lot if I had taken Sam Darnold in the tenth instead of another RB and I was just fighting for those rbs though, so I didn't like what I had, so I was fighting there. But that that's the biggest difference for me. That would have put me in first place by a lot. I got the stack of Jane Daniels and Terry McLaurin. We like that. I got the checko as a sleeper. Coleman is a sleeper as well, but I did reach on Coleman about three rounds earlier. But again, I'm just looking to get some of those running backs. Ninety two was the highest grade I got from my guy Matt donne Lee from Dynasty Vipers. I did a couple of shows with them a couple of years ago. Tom Stracking gave me a ninety one. I was up there, but Debro gave me a sixty seven. Gave me a D plus see me after class, is what it says on this here. So didn't like me. Neither did Brad Beats and Josh Kimmel, Nick Botteford or Ryan Weize. So not a lot of love there. Surprise, I got fifth in this. I think the build is okay for what I did when getting sniped so much, but I really didn't enjoy doing this draft. It was a not in my stomach the whole time. I kept getting sniped, and I'm glad it's over. I did not like this team.
Speaker 2: Look it at the draft board here.
Speaker 1: I want to kind of wrap up with us again highlighting a team other than our own that we really liked. I'm just like very torn between Suggs and Grim, picking one O eight and one eleven in this draft. I thought I liked Suggs's start a bit better than Grimm's, but I like Grimm's back half of the draft a bit better than Suggs. But really for both of them, I like their rosters all the way through. Just to recap for Grim, Herbert gent bo Nix, Chris Olave, Luther Byrd and Javonte Williams, Quinshawn Judkins, Michael Wilson, Jonathan Brooks. You know, later on he took Isaiah Likely and Greg Dulsich as a tight end pair. Taking those guys in rounds twelve and fourteen. He takes a swing on stribbling.
Speaker 2: I really like that.
Speaker 1: And then Suggs, you know, Caleb Amen, Ross Saqua, Derek Henry Colson, Loveland, Kien Williams. I have head over heels in love with those first six picks. I think that's a fantastic start, you know, Alex Pierce, Brian Thomas Junior. Maybe a little bit more question marks there around seven and eight. I didn't love Daniel Jones as much as his QB two was really my only complaint. But then Blake Korum, you know, upside swing on Ricky Piersaw, upside swing on guys like Dylan Sampson, Denzel Boston. I like both of those rosters quite a bit. Bogwin who stands out to you as your favorite roster than your own.
Speaker 6: Pepper and Bunting are the two that probably because I was drafting by them, but I really like Pepper Stack here Schuck and Lawrence with Gibbs, Josh Jacobs, Touton Kamara and Emma Johnson on the bench. Wide receivers are Nico Pickens, Parker Washington's if You're Worthy and Caleb Douglas ended up with Kittle and Chigg as the tight ends. I thought this was a really nice build for Pepper and Bunting going waiting on those qbs and going love and Willis but getting a chan Walker Pooka, jsn DK metcalf and the bench is strong too. Obviously upset me with the Jenderian Price pick. Also really good rbs on the bench with Nong Guy Marks and Alchier Wan Dale and Rashid Shaheed and Juwan Jennings as the backup wide receivers. I think Bunting's draft is probably my favorite fits. Do you have a favorite that stands out to you?
Speaker 5: Bunting is way up there, for sure.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of other ones I liked, like awesome dev getting that James Coke Chase Brown combo along with Jalen Hurtz. I mean, Hurts might have been a little early in the first round. Then just when I was thinking he didn't have enough at wide receiver, started well with Abukan Christian Watson I think gets Stefan Diggs. I'm thinking he doesn't have enough, kind of pulls out Josh Downs and Jalen Cocher reel eate to guys are really liked. He got the last of the top tight ends and Sam Laporta. So I liked what he did and I kind of liked what Bretzky did too. You know, Bretsky was kind of in danger of getting shut out at running back. He only had Jeremiah Love. Then he sneaks out Jalen Warren late in the eighth when I was real close to taking Warren in front of him when I took Harold fannin. So he gets Warren and then Chewba Hubbard to sort of, you know, nail shot that back door at running back.
Speaker 5: And I like some of the wide.
Speaker 4: Receivers he got laid too, like with Shakir and McMillan, to give him some kind of needed depth behind a really good starting three of Ceedee Lamb Molik, Neighbors and Davante Adams.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you mentioned he did win this draft.
Speaker 1: Based on the Fantasy Brosanalysis, he did finish kind of with the highest projected standing. He had the best score of anybody here. And also it feels like, you know, between myself a Bogman, we kept praising all the guys in the back half of the draft, not as much praise for the guys in the first half of the draft. So I'm glad that you highlighted Bretzki. There fits Ericson who stands out to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm not even doing this one like from the hip. I'm actually plugging in my rankings into the draft analyzer and will tell me who I like the most besides my draft and according to the tool, I like pepper Maniac the most and player roster. But actually look at the roster, I'm like, I really do like this team a lot. I like the build. So going here, I mean the fact that they got Jamior Gibbs at.
Speaker 5: Tenth, who crazy, I get.
Speaker 3: I would have taken him if I realized he was still on the board at seven, but of course I'm a dummy and didn't take him. I mean, if he's going to go this late, or any of these top three guys between Bijon Chase, behind these quarterbacks, you've got to scoop him up. Like I think that it's you Gotta. I think it's Josh Allen, Drake May and then Lamar and then I think after those guys, I'm willing to take a shot on the running backs and Chase or even Pooka to be honest and full PPR. So just getting him ten is insane. Trevor Lawrence, I love, is an MVP dark horse. And then his three receivers are Collins Pickens and Parker Washington. Jacob's Bachelle Twoton RB one, RB two, he has Tyler Schuck is his super flex quarterback, and then he doubled down with Mendoza cam Ward a couple of dark shots at quarterback, and then he got Kittling round eleven as a starting tight end with Chicka Konquo in round thirteen. So I think he did an excellent job with his team. And yeah, and I could not agree more with what the tool is saying here just when I input in my rankings. I'm curious, guys, if you do that with yours, with Bogs and Fitzie, if you guys plug in, if it wouldn't match what you said to see if it would actually match up with what your eyes were kind of telling you. So I do have a question though, for Worm on your team, because I'm curios because we both went zero RB. To an extent, you only drafted four running backs. Do you like that you did that or do you think, Hey, I wish i'd because how many you have so many wide receivers. I'm just feeling like, when are some of your late run receivers ever going to crack your team with all? Because you used to have so many studs. Already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's two thoughts I would say to that. Number One is a lot of the running backs that I had planned to take just went before I could get to them, and so I had planned to take more. It was sort of just like, hey, I don't want to sacrifice the guy that I think is clearly better just on my board, even if it's at a position I already have names at and two is and this sometimes hurts me in the scoring. You know, if you look at the mock draft after is I always approach these mock drafts as this is how I would draft if it was a real league that we were playing out, and I think this is a roster I can play out very well. Be active on the waiver wire for running backs to step into new opportunities. You know, I have all these wide receiver shots. In the first couple of weeks, I'm going to know if some of these are panning out or not, like Trey Harris, Ady Mitchell, and I could be willing to if I am still loaded there trade them or hey, roster churn back end of the of the roster. I don't need to hang on to these guys more than a couple of weeks. So it's a lot of like swings, just wanting to take the best player, trusting myself to manage this team throughout the season, as opposed to like if I had to go, you know, into a season, if this was like best Ball and I knew I couldn't really do much managing, I would have approached it a little bit differently. But really the main excuse that I would have is just that people kept taking the running backs I wanted before they got back to me, which which makes me wish that I had taken Jonathan Taylor early to kind of slide down these other running backs down the board. Like if I was to change what I did at the two three turn, it wouldn't be like getting rid of Boers and taking London like which was what the computer recommended. It would be probably getting rid of aj Brown and taking Jonathan Taylor and then trusting the depth at receiver, which again, I'm really happy with the guys that got back to me later, so I would have approached it differently in that way with hindsight, But yeah, it was just sort of the way the board fell.
Speaker 2: And then also.
Speaker 1: Imagining playing this out, who would I be taking here, Brett Ski was the number one on my list when I switched it down to mine, so I had let's say I had.
Speaker 6: Worm In here at three even though we don't want to give him any credit, and then Pepper at four and Bunting at five.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, so yeah, Eddie, let's let's go around the horns with quick final thoughts.
Speaker 1: Anything you took away from the experience, anything you learned about what your approach would be in any of your own redraft super flex leagues, then will wrap things up.
Speaker 2: So just quickly here, Bogman. Any final takeaways.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not reaching on tight end ever again in a super flex. That's my overall take.
Speaker 2: It is funny. I was just I can't help myself.
Speaker 1: Every time we do a mock and Bowers is there at the two three turn, I take him because I just I think he could be like one of those league defining.
Speaker 2: Players this year with a healthy season.
Speaker 1: And every time i'm also I end up going man Mark Andrews is available in the twelve saloport.
Speaker 6: Is able Andrews?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time I say likely the twelve two, I'm like every time, I'm like, Man, the osob tight ends late. But I can I help myself. I am that in love with Brock Bauers. Fits with your final takeaway.
Speaker 4: It's always interesting to see how many quarterbacks go in the first round of a super Flex draft, and I feel like you might see as few as five go this year, and instead we got eight in this one, which I think is pretty close to the maximum what you're ever going to see.
Speaker 5: And it's interesting what it did.
Speaker 4: I mean, it pushed down Jackson Smith and Jigbit at two oh one. I'm an Aros Saint brought to two oh two. Bog's got Christian McCaffrey at two oh four, gent two oh five, So you know, makes for some pretty good values on position players. A little bit later on, you know, there's still some pretty good quarterbacks to be had beyond the second round of this super Flex draft.
Speaker 1: A lot of positions feel pretty deep this year, you know, quarterback being one of them for sure. Ericson final takeaway before we get out of.
Speaker 3: Here, Yeah, if you feel like you're reaching on a quarterback, you probably are. So that's something that I'm trying to my big takeaway because Rock Party and I felt the run right, It's just kind of lay that we had so many quarterbacks going round one. I'm on the clock. I didn't go quarterback in round one, and I'm like, I got to get somebody here, and it ended up being a value proposition that I'm not really thrilled about. Now. I'm not totally I'm not screwed because again rock Perty is still good. Like, I'm happy I have him on my roster, but the fact that what I had to pay to get him versus all the skill position players based on where the other quarterbacks went in hindsight, yeah, I definitely would have approached that differently, and just a matter of don't fall to these runs, right. You want to be having people chase what you're starting with your one at the skill position players. So that's a big takeaway and it's why getting in these mocks, especially on superflex, because it's kind of like the Wow Wow West. There really is no true ADP when it comes to super flex. It's a matter of what does your league think of quarterbacks? Because some super flex, some quarterbacks don't get drafted at all in the first round. People are like, we don't care King's classic right fits? How the undervalued are all quarterbacks in that format? I get it's a one quarterback league, but it's an experts industry led league, and every expert is always like punt quarterback, except Josh Allen, so that's something to take away from it as well.
Speaker 1: It is interesting, I think to that point Ericson that, I think usually when we do these mocks there are several teams, maybe not several, but a few teams that don't take a quarterback with their first two picks. There were only two in this one. It was bunting and fits and that was it. I feel like we usually see one or two more beyond that who are kind of toying around with the waiting at quarterback strategy. So they went earlier here and we kind of had to adjust. So we'll go ahead and wrap.
Speaker 2: Things up there.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody for checking out this super Flex PPR mock draft, and I hope if you're in a super flex league it was helpful to you. Check out our tools do your own mock drafting at Fantasypros dot com dot com. Excuse me for Ericson and Fitz and Bogman, I'm Ryan warmly, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros