Speaker 1: What's that at the bed spooky? Hey juky, I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said, I los Nandas. Please Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Bostood by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. I got to talk to rosebud Baker, who is such a hilarious comedian. She is a writer on SNL and she has a new Netflix special coming out called mother Load. Look out for that. She is such a good comedian and she has some stories. Oh my god, this is like perfect episode, I really think. So it's a great one because we got some good stories, we get a little real and we laugh. What Morgage ask for? Oh, speaking of laughter, something that I love to make people do. And you know, constantly I'm doing comedy whether you realize it or not. I am working on a lot of dates right now, and I'm trying. I'm trying to get everywhere. I want to go to all fifty states in America, and trust me, I want to go beyond America to trust me, I wouldn't mind a little break. So I'm working on dates. So make sure you're paying attention to my social media. Everything's on Instagram at ros Hernandez. Also, speaking of being a comedian, I am nominated for a queert Award, which is a great honor. It's a great LGBTQ publication called the Queer Teas and you are allowed to vote for it every single day, and that voting is open until February twenty fifth on Queer Tea's website. If you're unsure how to spell it or whatever, just go to my link tree, which we'll have a link to it there so I can say I'm an award winning comedian and the people I'm up against, oh my god, some of my biggest enemies. Actually, I think a couple of people that have been on the show, probably I don't know, vote for me, We're vote for them, They're all great whatever, whatever, Just you know, vote, very very important. Okay. Let me give you a story real quick. This one comes from a listener named Emma Emirates. A few years ago, my boyfriend and I moved into a house in the historic district of a mountain town in Colorado. Built in nineteen ten, the house came with its own piece of history, a hauntingly beautiful photo of the original owner's three sons, which still hangs in our hallway. At first we thought it was a quirky keepsake, but when we decided to put the photo away, the house seemed to retaliate. It started subtly. Fire alarms blared when we stood underneath them without cause. We called a maintenance professional to check them out, but they couldn't find anything wrong. Then came the voices and whistles. Whispers and faint whistling would float up from downstairs. We'd go to check it out, but no one was ever there. Friends began to notice strange things too. One of them watched our storm door open and close repeatedly, as if an unseen hand was testing it. She stepped outside to check for wind, but the air was completely still. The most unsettling moment happened while I was sitting on the porch reading. I heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps stomping through the living room. Thinking it was our dog. Because I was the only one home, I went to check, only to find him asleep at my feet. Safe to say, I ran outside to collect myself for a few minutes. Then there was the furnace. Every summer, we'd turn off the heat for the season as fall approached. One October, our maintenance guy came to switch it back on. A Few mornings later, I woke up to a bone shilling house. It was barely fifty degrees inside. We called him back and he was visibly annoyed. He says, who keeps turning the furdus off? My boyfriend and I just stared at each other. Neither of us even knew how to access the switch. It was always handled by the landlord. He told us this was the second time someone had physically flipped the lever to the off position. It's not easy to do, he said, it takes some effort. In the end, he had to padlock the switch to keep it from being tampered with. Strange occurrences continued until I decided to follow some advice I heard on Living for the Dead. Oh my god, I was on that show. One night. I stood in the living room, sage in hand, fed up as fuck, and I said, I see you. I respect your space, but I am not okay okay with this. I'm here to take care of your home, and I need you to leave us alone. That same night, I also agreed to put the photo of the boys back on display as long as they left us alone. Since then, the house has been quiet, eerily so, and every now and then I catch myself glancing at that old photo completely weirded out. Thank you, Emma God. I love a good ghost story. All right, let's talk to the hilarious rosebud Baker and with the show. Rosebud Roz, thanks for being here.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: You're a New Yorker.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, you work at us at all? I was just watching that documentary and I saw you in it.
Speaker 2: I was running from the cameras.
Speaker 1: Did you see me running that Peacock documentary? Which was great? You know? I put it on and I was like, are they gonna like go from the beginning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, like.
Speaker 1: Focuses on, like there's an episode just about the writers, and that's where I saw you.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: I spent the entire year last year hiding from that camera crew. I was like, I'm not answering questions about my job that I currently have on camera.
Speaker 1: It seems stressful.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not doing this. This feels like a trap.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: You know, every time I have an SNL person here, I asked them if thirty Rock is haunted, they always say, no, what's your experience.
Speaker 2: I would say haunted, Uh, by my own personal demons, I would say. I would say people's personal demons are enough. I think if a ghost walked into thirty Rock, they'd be like, it feels a little crowded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, take me to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere so I can possess it.
Speaker 2: I can really make an impact.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this is too much. Too many personalities, too much conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's too many internal conversations happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's why I wonder when it's completely quiet, there's nobody there. I bet you a security guard has got a story. Oh yeah, you know, somebody like that. Not the people that are like, shit, well I got a deadline, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, somebody. I mean, I wonder if thirty Rock has ever been completely quiet, To be honest, that's really the question, because I've never seen that building quiet, right, and I'm there until early morning.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know I have so much respect for people that are you're you're doing this season right? Yes? Yes, good.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's fun. I think honestly, I think part of why it's so good is that I'm no longer writing on the sketch side. Okay, I moved over to weekend updates love it, which I God bless the sketch writers. They are so good to what they do. I spent three years in the sketch writing, and I still have no idea how it works. Like I had sketches on and I was like, I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't know what I'm doing here, and then over the summer I reached out and I was like, I don't there's no real reason for me to be on the sketch side. I write single jokes.
Speaker 1: Right right right. That's that's how I feel, too, Like I like a joke, yes, and I feel like there's some good ones these days on that show. Congratulations, good job, thank you. Gee pushes the envelope, which I appreciate in a way that's not like the gross way, you know, like it's like still fun walk in that line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels fun and funny and it's not it's not just like That's what I love about it is it's not Edgy just for Edgy's sake, you know, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good job, thank you. Hey, what about ghosts?
Speaker 2: What about ghosts?
Speaker 1: Are you Okay? Here's the annoying thing I say almost every single damn episode. We never hear New York ghost stories ever. Oh from my guests.
Speaker 2: Well, New York is a very haunted city.
Speaker 1: I don't know why these people they come on my show, they never have a ghost Like I'll have people that live in New York or spend time in New York, but their stories will not be from actual New York City, right, every once in a while, but not enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah for my liking, I have some very intense I mean, most of my experience with like the metaphysical is through mediums. Hell yeah, mediums who have literally accosted me on the street where like apparently I'm dripping with corpses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they just come up to you and they go, I'm so sorry, I have to tell you something.
Speaker 2: They literally will be like, I'm I'm so sorry about what happened to your friend, or they'll literally say exactly different people that I know who have died.
Speaker 1: How many times does this happen?
Speaker 2: Oh? Millions? Are you kidding me? I are you serious. Yeah, I mean, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just part of my life. But death has been a major theme.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: So I lost my sister years years ago, twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Now I've heard you talk about yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I have, and then i'm I'm a recovering alcoholic. So I have any ton of friends?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah in two days, ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, congratulations, that's amazing. Yeah. So you know, we know a lot of people who die. Yeah, sadly, but tons of my friends gone gone with the wind. And I'm comics, so those comics they die, Yeah, they die young. And so yeah, I'm just I just really am riddled with dead bodies. Apparently they're just following me around. They like.
Speaker 1: You know, what's funny that I always say, my dead people not interested? So it's a compliment.
Speaker 2: What do you mean they're not They're not around like you don't.
Speaker 1: You've talked to mediums and they they say goodbye, and that's the end of the story. I go, no further comments, that's it, weird, no comment. I go to psychics. I accost psychics. I'm the opposite. I go up to them and say, is there a dead body around me and they say, I'm sorry, babe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no right, and you're like, can you make one up.
Speaker 1: Exactly, just say something. Did you have a grandma that does just say something? Just make it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually I have had them where they're like, oh, I'm seeing some like they start describing someone. I'm like, that's not I never Yeah, I don't talk to people that look like that. Right, Okay, So give me an example of one of these stories. Somebody comes up to you.
Speaker 2: So there was one time I was at a comedy club. It was a New York comedy club, and there was a girl that was working there who came up and was like like immediately I saw her and I thought, oh my god, is this someone that I met while I was drinking? Who I like, did something terrible to you know what I mean? Because the way that she reacted to me was like she remembered something that I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: She was in the audience, and you really.
Speaker 2: She came back in the green room. I'd never seen her in the club before. She comes back in the green room to bring somebody a drink, and she saw me and she went like like she had like a visceral physical reaction to me, and I was like, oh no, And I thought, okay, well, I'll introduce myself to her and maybe i'll like remember something. You know, when you drink a lot, you're like maybe I blacked out, and I really like said something horrible or did something terrible, you know, I had that feeling of like, oh no. So I was like, let me just introduce myself and see if I can put the pieces together here. And she shook my hand, but she like didn't want to touch me, and I was like, I was like, I'm so sorry. I was like, are you okay? Because she just seemed fucked up, and so I asked if she was all right and she was like, I I'm so sorry. I just I need a second. She like left, and then she came back and she was like, I have to tell you this. I'm I'm so sorry about what happened to your sister. And I was like, oh, did you have did you have a family member where it happened to them as well or something, you know what I mean? And she was like, no, we've never met before. I don't I don't know you, but I you know, I'm so sorry about what happened to your sister. And I'm a medium and I've just kind of started to open myself up to this. And at this point I'm going, Ah, she's kind of like, it's giving scam artist.
Speaker 1: I've heard it on podcasts. I've heard you talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have, I have. Oh you're saying that she she listened to That's what I was thinking, right, But then she started to describe things about it that no one had heard and.
Speaker 1: No one knew that's that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, this is fucked. Like she knew her middle name, she knew how this had happened to her, like the details of it and how she had gotten to the hospital, and how like the way that my mom had told me and stuff. And then she started talking about like things that she wanted to say and how she always she was like, she's always on your right arm. And it's so funny that she because she mentioned that. But I had always had these moments where I was like waiting for the subway, or I was like falling or something, and I felt like something from my right hand like bring me back, really in a way that I had never mentioned out loud. Because it made me feel insane, right, And that was when I went, Okay, this feels like legit, you know, this feels like she knows what she's talking about. The weird thing then, was that I never saw her at the club again, Like she wasn't real. Other people were there, they saw this conversation happen, but I never saw her again at the club. So I was like, this feels like a weird uh. I mean, maybe she had a psychotic break. I have no idea, but she wasn't just like a messenger. So yeah, it felt like a messenger. And it felt like like I had an explanation for why I always felt this feeling, this weird feeling, like as if I was holding someone's hand while I was like waiting for the subway or waiting for a bus, or like I would just feel sometimes at night, I would feel like someone was holding my hand while I was going to sleep, you know what I mean. Like, so that kind of felt like, oh, this feels like a message, yeah someone else.
Speaker 1: You know, when she told you this, were you like tell me more or were you just like okay? And then like, how did it get to the point where.
Speaker 2: She I just kind of going, well, I just kind of I'm sure. I was like, wait, how do you I was like, did you hear me say this? On a pot? I would ask questions, you know, I was asking questions and stuff like that. And this happened a long time ago now, so it's hard for me to really remember how the conversation went specifically, but I remember being skeptical for a good portion of the conversation until she said that thing about my right handoo, and then I was like, Okay, this is now spooky, you know. And then once she said something that really landed with me, I kind of didn't want to talk anymore, which is so odd because it's like you're so curious, you know, and you sort of want to test their knowledge a little bit, of course, but then once they say something that's like for real, you're like, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, did you have to go on stage after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh god, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's probably why she got fired. She kept going up to comedians.
Speaker 2: And sorry about what happened to your dad.
Speaker 1: People are crying, and then they have to go up on stage.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I honestly don't know if she got fired or if she left, but I know I never saw her again.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty fun one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, so does it happen other times? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you tell us all of them? I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: So okay, it's been so long since I thought about any of this.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm here for, is to bring out these memories.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, So I know that at one point I I contacted a medium on my own to speak to them, right. I think it was after I met this girl, right, because I had never thought about reaching out to a medium before that, but I reached out to a medium and I was like, I want to hear what else is out there, what else they've got? And it was really a nothing burger call, Like I remember calling this medium and she started talking about how my sister was and almost compulsive right where like and on the other side in the spirit world, she wanted to experience things that we were experiencing because she died so young. So she was like, I'm I'm I'm hearing something about chocolate chip cookies. And I was like, yeah, I got nothing for you. I don't know what you're talking about. But she was like, something about chocolate chip cookies. And wanting to eat like a whole thing of chocolate chip cookies. And I was like, okay, well yeah, cool, I'll make note of that. And then we hung up and I was like that sucked and I just wasted my money whatever, and.
Speaker 1: In there, I mean I've done.
Speaker 2: I put in a lot of time with these people, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I called my sister like the next day her twin to be like, oh, I you know, I contacted a medium to see if I could talk to Graham. And before I could mention any of this to her, my sister like uugh. She like picked up someone and was like oh and I was like what and she goes, nothing, I just had a shitty night last night. She's like, I came home from this party and I just like She's like, I was there, it was great, but I left the party early and I came home and I just ate a full batch, like a vat of chocolate chip cookies by myself, like before I could even like think about it. And now I woke up and I'm all puffy and I feel like shittah. And I was like, what do you talk? I was like, okay, I gotta pause you right there, because I literally spoke to a medium yesterday who was saying that Graham sometimes will like enter your body basically, and if you're ever overeating, it's because she wants to like experience like physical life again in some way. And I was like, and I don't know, I'm so sorry you didn't ask to hear this, but she did bring up a vat of chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And that was the first time I ever really scared my family with this stuff, you know, where I like specifically where I brought like metaphysical stuff to my family and they were like, please don't do that.
Speaker 1: What kind of like religion or beliefs.
Speaker 2: So we grew up like Episcopalian, which is like Catholicism light right, Okay, but I never I mean, like we stopped going to church when I was like nine, okay around then, and I just I don't really I wasn't like into church.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm very into like God and the concept of God and spirituality, and I kind of like take a little bit from everything. But we're not like a super religious family.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, But when it comes to like paranormal stuff, was that ever believed or talked about in the house.
Speaker 2: Well, my mom got sober when I was like seventeen, and I remember her getting kind of freaky with it, what do you mean, Like I remember her getting kind of like just into spirituality and into different like paranormal things. And then after my sister died, it was like really like she felt like her spirit everywhere and she felt like she would have these moments where like at the funeral, like a butterfly landed on my mom's hand and just stayed there the entire funeral, you know. So like that kind of thing started to like creep into my psychology where I started kind of going, oh, that's cool, that's interesting. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: That's something I was raised with, is like the signs, like yes, like my grandfather's funeral, like the clouds parted and there was a rainbow. Yes, So that's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, I'm why I like it. Why not, I'm open to it.
Speaker 1: That's to me. I think maybe he came out as gay and the afterlife. Yeah he said, you know what, it's everything up here and then born this way, We're down for whatever up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah hell yeah yeah. I think a major way into spirituality for me was when I started getting into astrology.
Speaker 1: That was astrology. Okay. Astrology is something that at this point I should know about, but I just don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's a little more complicated then it's a tough thing to kind of pick up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like learning a language, and I just you know.
Speaker 2: It really is not that smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love people that know about it.
Speaker 2: What is your son?
Speaker 1: Well, I know I'm a Libra. I always forget what the other two are. I mean, I had you and your moon. Yeah. I've had several mulleted polyamorous people asked me what time I was born? And I have had that text message exchange with my mother, yes, many times. Right, And my mom will get a text and I'll say what time was I born? She goes for the last time nine pm? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then they take that information it's and you don't really care about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they say you're at this and you're with that, and right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I kind of dropped astrology a little bit, to be honest, but it was a way in for me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I still think it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Listen. I think whatever people connect with great for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also feel like anytime you feel like things are outside of your control and you can lean on something else, go for it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Crystals you ever get into that.
Speaker 2: No. I like them. They're in my house, yeah, but I don't like lay on a floor and line them up on my you know, pelvis.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I oh get a.
Speaker 1: There's no returns at crystal stores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is.
Speaker 1: Very unfortunate because I have made so many purchases at a crystal.
Speaker 2: Stone and they're so expensive.
Speaker 1: They're gorgeous. They don't do anything, in my opinion, but they're nice to me. It's like a nice reminders. I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me, they're like spiritual organic script like skin cream. I'm like, I need the chemicals. It's not going to do anything unless it has chemicals in.
Speaker 1: It, right, right, right, right? I know, I know, but like, and that's the worst thing is if I'm on if I'm traveling someplace and I see a crystal storm, like let me just poke my head in, yeah, and then I end up with this forty five pound hunk of like, you know, pink stone. Yeah, and now I'm stuck with it.
Speaker 2: Well, you have book ends for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: I've got to book ends, and a lot of on read books. Wait, do you have any other stories about psychics? I'm obsessed with these. Okay, So I love hearing testimonials of psychics working, yes, but I also like hering when they don't work too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I okay, this isn't a psychic story, but it's what's coming to mind.
Speaker 1: Give me whatever.
Speaker 2: There's like a book called Spirit Babies okay that my friend told me about, and she told me about it after I'd had a miscarriage, and she was like, you have to read Spirit Babies because there's this idea that when you have a miscarriage, it's because like it's like the idea that spirits are sort of looming around, you know what I mean, they're just out there just looking for just looking for a way in. And when a woman gets pregnant, or anyone a person gets pregnant, the spirit is sitting there going okay, is this the right body for me?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: Do they feel ready for this? That kind of a thing, you know, And that if you lose a pregnancy that the spirit was just like not yet and sort of dipped out. So that was like very comforting to me in a time when I felt very out of control and was kind of blaming myself for a lot of what was happening. And then I did IVF because while I was going through all of this, I was like, I don't know if I even want to be pregnant.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe I maybe a part of me isn't ready and that's why this isn't happening. And maybe if I freeze my embryos, then I can choose later when I feel ready. So I do IVF. I freeze all my embryos, and then two months later, I found out that I was pregnant after my husband and I had sex while I had COVID.
Speaker 1: So I was.
Speaker 2: So, I was like, okay, and I I remember seeing the positive pregnancy test and I'd seen many of these before, and I literally like saw it and had a conver. I like put both my hands on my stomach and I said, I don't know if. I was like, let me just try this. I was like, I don't know who you are. I don't know, we don't know each other. I was like, but whoever you are, I really want you and I really want to be your mom and I'm so ready. And I had this like moment right, and that that ended up being my daughter. So I think about that a lot. That was like a really spooky, cool kind of moment where I felt like, you know, whenever I think about it, I sort of like get a little teary because I'm just like, oh, we had a conversation while you were still like in this spirit, you know what I mean. And I don't know, that's just I mean, it might not be real, it might not, but I but it's just one of those things that I can't wait to tell her about, which I'm sure she'll be like, Okay, whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: No, I love that. That's like there's a lot of people that believe in that kind of and I think I do too. About like you know, we're spiritual beings having a human experience. We sort of it goes along with past lives and you kind of like you know, you're always like going to a different host. Yes, And like do you believe in that past life thing?
Speaker 2: I believe in reincarnation. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's like you know, I don't know if you jump into the next one instantly or what, but you somehow get into the next one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I believe that for sure, And they they have. You know, there's like accounts of kids that have memories from lives that they're it's like, well, that didn't happen here, you know what I mean? No, I love that, So that to me is really interesting. And I also I just really believe that if if on a scientific level, like if energy can't be created or destroyed, where does it go? It into somewhere else? And then it just keeps moving. It's always bouncing around. It's always moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you see if you've ever seen a dead body, have you seen a dead body?
Speaker 1: I have seen it.
Speaker 2: Seeing a dead body makes you realize, oh, this is like a car, this is like a skin suit. Yes, outside of like the blood and the organs and the you know, like the thing that animates all of it is like our energy.
Speaker 1: I also feel that way with like the Uncanny Valley, Like do you know about that term? Yes? Yeah, It's like you see like a mannequin and you look in the eyes and you're like that those eyes they don't have a soul, they don't have a spirit. It's just a dead eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And like when you see a dead body, it's like there's it's it's just a vessel. There's nothing, there's no more life there.
Speaker 2: It's not looking at ai art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's different from when someone's sleeping, like if someone's sleeping and staying still, it's different. I think.
Speaker 2: Oh, first of all, they're way more attractive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wish we could, like if I do to talk to a spirit, if I ever like am able to talk to a ghost, I am going to say, who do I ask to do my makeup before I die? Because I need some rex because the funerals, the old, the wakes that I've been to, you know, we need to get some real makeup artistic.
Speaker 1: It can be rough, that's for sure. Yeah. No, I've I've seen some seen some mugs that they could have used the tutoriums like you didn't have to.
Speaker 2: Do them like that. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for eat your feeling exactly. Well, let's do something fun here. I'll give you an option. Okay, I've got three options. You could choose from one of these, and I'll tell you about a little story of the multiple choice. Yeah. These are all like you know, real reported stories.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The first one is about witches being witches. Witches being witches Okay, Okay. The second one, it's a conspiracy theory about Elvis is still alive and now he's somebody else. But people know.
Speaker 2: We've had enough.
Speaker 1: I don't usually do conspiracy theories, but sometimes they're so silly. I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't even mean so I'm saying ough to Elvis. I'm like, we've had enough of that too.
Speaker 1: He's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Let's get lost already. You died years ago.
Speaker 1: Where do you go from? Austin Butler? I'm sorry. And then the third one is a haunted toys arr us from the eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, in nineties. I'm going to go with toys r us. I'm just curious about this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I like that it's a period piece.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely a period piece. Okay, So this I'm obsessed with. It is a haunted toys arrest that has since closed. It closed in twenty eight teen. It's located in sunny Vale, California, which is Bay Area, Okay, somewhere up there. It is now an ari I okay, which what is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: An outdoors close?
Speaker 2: I think it's like a camping store.
Speaker 1: Camping store, Okay, so I don't now I tried to do some googling. I tried to even look at yell reviews, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know, really, I mean ari I would just assume their clientele doesn't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that doomsday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I didn't find any reviews or anyone reporting like a canteen flew across the room, somewhat set up a tent, a.
Speaker 2: Pair of skis fell from yeah, balcony.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I didn't see anything like that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But so basically, as the story goes, this toys or Russ was constructed in nineteen seventy. I'm getting my info from a mentalfloss dot com article.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we know it's legit.
Speaker 1: It's very much legit. Though, I will say I know of two TV shows that covered this in like the nineties. I believe it was nineties where they kind of went to the place and yeah, it was like she had a moment in the nineties. This toys resident Suddy Veil Okay employees claim to see dolls flying off the shelves and balls bouncing down the aisles when they were alone. They would feel a cold breeze on their back or hear a disembodied voice call their name. Some witnesses reported being touched by an invisible hand. Are you familiar God with Sylvia Brown?
Speaker 2: I know that name. Tell me who that.
Speaker 1: She's like, this iconic psychic that was like really in the media until the two thousand I believe less. Okay, don't take facts from me. But she wrote a bunch of books and she would do a lot of like TV appearances. Now, as I always say, I believe psychics are like comedians. They have good days and bad days. Sure, she unfortunately had a lot of bad days that have been recorded and compilated on YouTube of her on like Montel Williams being like, did your daughter like whatever? And then these people are like, no, I love that. It's great. But you know what she had confidence? Yea, And that is what I want from a psychic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So she went up in there at the Toys Arrus in Sunny Vale and it says she did a seance and during the rituals she claimed to sense the spirit of a Swedish preacher named Johnny Johnson. He worked on the land, not.
Speaker 2: A preacher and a toys r us.
Speaker 1: This is Johnny john Keep it out, keep it got here Johnson. So, Johnny Johnson before it was a toys r Us worked on that land and he was helping out on it was called the Murphy Farm in the eighteen eighties, and he fell in love with the family that lives There's daughter named Elizabeth. She didn't return his affections and ran off with a lawyer from the East Coast. Now Johnson, Johnny Johnson. He injured his leg chopping trees and slowly bled out, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: A preacher, what's he doing chopping trees?
Speaker 1: You know what, someone's got to chop them. But he uh so this is all just what she gathered from being in the barbie. So she's like, there's a preacher name Johnny Johnson here. I'm telling you right now. He chopped his leg.
Speaker 2: It was Johnny Johnson. So uh.
Speaker 1: She said that he is the most stubborn, ornery, argumentative ghost she's ever met. This is what she wrote in her book called The Other Side and Back Colon, a Psychics Guide to Our World and Beyond. Okay, And she also wrote, I've tried many times to explain to him that his lifetime as Johnny Johnson has ended. He finally got so tired of my nagging him about it that he gave me an ultimatum. He said, if you tell me I'm dead one more time, I'm not going to talk to you anymore. Sylvia had so she also would like she would go visit him frequently. She would go. Sylvia would go to the Toys Arrest and be like, I'm back Johnny, and.
Speaker 2: He's well, yeah, it's the only it's the only person who not even he would believe her she's talking to him. Was the cameras aren't rolling so exactly, Wow, he's her lucky ghost.
Speaker 1: Funny you say that, because I do actually have some footage of the camera rolling while she took a visit to see Johnny Jackson at the Toys r See this absolutely, can you show us this clip? This is from a TV show called That's Incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh God, look at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's good. This seemingly normal toy store is a popular place for local kids. Oh take me back, are those who claim that it's a favorite haunt of a very playful ghost.
Speaker 3: Could a ghost be lurking here in this irresistible playground? Yes?
Speaker 1: Ooh, skateboards, Oh it's a recreation. None of this is real.
Speaker 4: Zovia Brown believe she made contact with the ghost. I kept picking up this uh Joannie Johnston.
Speaker 1: Johnny Johnston.
Speaker 3: The toy store is locate Johnny that spot where this house once.
Speaker 2: He probably was like, if you don't start calling me Johnny.
Speaker 3: In the late eighteen hundreds by a prosperous settler named Martin Murphy. Further research revealed that a local circuit preacher sometimes lived on the Murphy farm.
Speaker 1: It appears that this is really I'd fallen in love.
Speaker 3: With Martin Murphy's daughter Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Maybe they've cooperated.
Speaker 3: Even worked on the farm to pay for his room and board. Unfortunately, Elizabeth paid little attention to him. One day, while chopping wood, Johnson badly slashed his leg. Unable to move or get help, he bled to death.
Speaker 4: Leading to death is I've talked to doctors that I do work with, and that's really not that painful. It's sort of a slow tiredness. So he probably doesn't even realize he has did ok now.
Speaker 3: We wondered if our site kick, Sylvia Brown, could make contact with the ghosts that was loose in the store. The best way was to set up a seance. We hired professional.
Speaker 1: Photographer little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was in their cameras that the unbelievable appeared to happen.
Speaker 2: I love that everyone in the eighties had the exact same haircut.
Speaker 1: I know, men, women doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'm really feeling now I think so.
Speaker 1: Now we're looking at her literally doing a very spookidly lit saan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just moving along to the right, trays heading out towards me.
Speaker 1: Now she believes she sees him. Now, this is what's crazy. They're snapping photos. They captured Yanni Johnson. Look at that he's looking down.
Speaker 3: At his feet.
Speaker 4: These photographs were taking Wait, it's that that light light talking to the John Johnson.
Speaker 3: The photograph in this proof sheet was taken with infrared film.
Speaker 4: At the same time the photograph on this.
Speaker 3: Proof sheet was taken with high speed films.
Speaker 4: The incredible thing.
Speaker 1: Is that whole man standing there.
Speaker 2: Figure standing at the back of the picture that does not show up in the photographs taken with high speed films.
Speaker 1: Oh, John, you can find just like you just go on.
Speaker 4: To the other side. You really are caught in a kind framework.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they're claiming that they took the same photo two times, and they in one of two different cameras, and one camera captured that man standing there in shadow form. That's what they claim on a TV show called That's Incredible. Now, if it is, that is incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty amazing. It sucks to have been a psychic in the eighties and nineties, I do think, because people are much more open to what they do now.
Speaker 1: I think so. But also nowadays things get proven, Like everybody has access to research to be like you're lying, this isn't real, right or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I think like because of that, people are either going to believe you where they're not true. So it's like you're gonna find your people, you know what I mean. Whereas back then, if somebody else didn't believe the same thing, you'd be like, yeah, no, me either, right, But now people will just go back and forth and be like, no, this is what but have you seen this?
Speaker 1: But have you seen this?
Speaker 2: You know? So I think people are kind of just choosing a belief system now, yeah that works for them.
Speaker 1: Well, I can see where you would believe in psychics after those stories that you told me those are pretty good psychics.
Speaker 2: I still but I still am like, we'll see, but it kind OF's like you can bomb.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're allowed silver. Sometimes you get a couple of minutes on TV and it's not it didn't go your way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Other times Yannisen shows up in a photo.
Speaker 2: Right, so you kind of like leaning against a bookshelf and he's doing he was doing a real like Marlboro Man post.
Speaker 1: He was trying to look hot for that daughter. Yeah, she was interested in her lawyer. Yeah, hey, can I show you a doll that is haunted that's currently for sale on eBay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time Wait how much?
Speaker 1: Hang on, it's time for the dolls are living? Okay, so frose Bud. Actually I forgot to write down how much this doll is going for? Ge how much is this doll going for?
Speaker 2: Well, if it's free, then I'm I'm like, oh that shit is haunted.
Speaker 1: Exactly because here's the thing, Like the price matters, I believe, because yeah, if it's free, if someone's just a couple bucks, that is, that's that's what we're looking for in my opinion. But all so, I don't know, I don't know a lot of these, you know. It's another thing I look at how many other haunted dolls are these people selling because it's an industry.
Speaker 2: Well, this one's going for seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: Seventy Okay, it's a little steep. Her name is Liz. And as always, if you want to see what this doll looks like, just go to the Instagram at ghosted by Ros and there's a new tab. Actually there's a new story highlight and it says dolls twenty twenty five. Gee can you show us Liz please? You got it, Ros, Liz, Liz the Haunted Door?
Speaker 2: Did you give it a name like Liz?
Speaker 1: And she looks like that?
Speaker 2: So what we got here is that's just an ugly doll.
Speaker 1: She could definitely use a wig.
Speaker 2: Just because a doll is ugly doesn't mean it's haunted.
Speaker 1: That is the umping off point for a lot of these, I think, yeah, to see it ugly. And she's she's got a fabric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got socks for socks for arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has I'm guessing a porcelain face, a little cracked maybe, Yeah. Her eyes are real close together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cash Ptel that I don't know who that is. He's like he's in Trump's administration.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, and she's got the real tiny.
Speaker 2: Little yeah mouth. Yeah, her face is very small for her head.
Speaker 1: I don't like that mouth. That's a Mitch McConnell mouth with some lipstick on it and very teeny tiny little eyebrows. Anyway, Well, here's the thing about all these dolls. They come with stories.
Speaker 2: Is that a bloodstain on her shirt?
Speaker 1: I assume. So here's what it says about Liz. It says meat Liz a lively and flirtatious spirit attached to this charming vintage doll. Liz's personality is as colorful as her story, making her an unforgettable companion for those seeking a playful and highly interactive spirit. Her sense of humor, love for vintage dolls, and artistic energy make her one of a kind. A little bit about her personality, She has a cheeky, flirtatious sense of humor and loves to make her presence known during.
Speaker 2: Our Does this mean is she going to get involved at night?
Speaker 1: It says during our first session through a spirit box, which is like a ghost hunting device, she introduced herself with a hilarious and bold comment stating, Okaya, now, hang on a second. They did that thing where you like, say, like a nod word, but you put asterisks. Yeah, you know, so they put P and then four asterisks, so it says I love.
Speaker 2: Penis and I oh, I love penis.
Speaker 1: It says I love penis, and then there's another one a C and there's one, two, three, four, five asterisks. See oh SKay, nope, see you. I'm not going to keep spulling I love. Maybe she's bye, we don't know. She passed away at thirty. She mentioned attaching to this particular doll because of her love of vintage dolls, especially ones like this. She describes herself as artistic with dark brown, curly hair and striking blue eyes. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: She I'm sorry, but this personality would have attached to a hot doll.
Speaker 1: I know, like a hot bisexual.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that she would have chosen that, but it does say like her headline in the listing says haunted doll, extremely active, flirtatious, LGBTQ positive, So she's an ally. We don't know exactly what she's into, but something with.
Speaker 2: It sounds like penis and cunts.
Speaker 1: You make up your mind on that one.
Speaker 2: I have a theory about Liz Okay. I feel like after years of inserting herself into probably several different polycules. She probably was a really hot doll and then you know it's just some wear and tear.
Speaker 1: She had been through it. Yeah, she's been through it all genders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just kind of like she's been around and she's.
Speaker 1: That lady would ask you what time you were born? That's all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, the town bicycle, Liz, the town bicycle.
Speaker 1: Everybody gets a ride. She's that bird scooter. Can I play some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, please, it's time for EVP or ev please okay. The term EVP it stands for Electronic Voice phenomenal. So this is anytime a ghost hunter believes they've captured a ghost.
Speaker 2: I've been ghosts. I've been ghost hunting before.
Speaker 1: Ross, whoa, I just lost my headphones. Why didn't we start with that.
Speaker 2: I've been ghost hunting. I went with my husband when we were in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: We went ghost Tell me all of that and then we'll get to the ghost.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wasn't New Orleans, maybe it was North Carolina. I'd have to ask him, but we did go on a ghost tour. Yeah. Honestly, I was very distracted because the guy who was running the ghost tour. He would not stop talking about how his son used to go on the ghost tour with him and now he's too embarrassed. Oh that man and so yeah, and he had a lot of rivalries with other.
Speaker 1: Ghost tours and it gets competitive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, you know, they don't have the same equipment I have, but they think but they got this massive following and you know, so and so I was sort of like, well, now it just feels like we're sort of supporting a small business ghost hunter whose son wants nothing to do with him. And I can't pay attention to the stories because I want to hear more about his exactly. So that's probably why we didn't start there. Oh but anyways, I know what an EVP.
Speaker 1: Is, Okay, Okay, Yeah, because yeah, I've I've definitely gone on a lot of tours and looked into a lot of them. And you go to these websites and a lot of times it'll say the only one in town that has piece of equipment, yeah, or the only one with access to this place. You know, these people are no joke. They want to be the best one in town, so their sons will talk to them. Okay, So this first one is from CC the Huntress on YouTube. CC recorded this at the Black Swan Inn, which is in Tilton, New Hampshire, New Hampshire. What is this ghost saying? Rosebud? Okay?
Speaker 2: Can I bud?
Speaker 1: Sure? I mean it's clear as day?
Speaker 2: That's clear as day to you?
Speaker 3: No it is not.
Speaker 1: But okay, wait, let me just really tune in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, that literally sounds like someone on the street going comedy show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're barking, you want to come to the comedy club. We got people from Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: You can't think of a sadd way to die.
Speaker 1: Oh what if it's the ghost of that of one of those flyer people. Well, that is not what CC the Huntress believes.
Speaker 2: What did she say?
Speaker 1: I'll give you abc D. Did CC think it was a wait? I need to hear it one more time before key's options? Okay, did CC think it was a that song? Ain't shit? B they're coming quick? C that's how they sit? Or D I got a ship.
Speaker 2: I think it's that's how they sit, exactly.
Speaker 1: What CC believes. I also think it could be I got a shit. Yeah, Okay, here's one more. This one was posted by ghosts Nat seventy one sixty seven on YouTube, and it has had a place called the Black Dog Wine Company in Oakdale, Pennsylvania. Why is it saying.
Speaker 2: Get me out of Oakdale?
Speaker 1: I could see that oak Well, it's not what ghosts Ghosts NAT seventy one sixty seven thought. Did they think it was a no I'm a bad kid? Oh? No, b don't write a bad check? C Oh, that's some bullshit? Or d are you sure you don't want to come to the comedy show? I can't we play it again?
Speaker 2: Don't write a bad check?
Speaker 1: They believe it is saying no, I'm a bad kid.
Speaker 2: Oh, now I hear that.
Speaker 1: I could hear bad check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean something like that. I would. I could hear no I'm a bad kid after having heard it after.
Speaker 1: But that's usually how it goes. But it's like to pull it out of thin air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, it's really really difficult to break these things down.
Speaker 1: Let's do one last thing.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of breaking things down, I'm curious your thoughts. I'm just a bunch of paranormal stuff and I'm just gonna bits some out it. Yeah, and you tell me if you've got a thought about it if you got a story about I don't know what it inspires.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bigfoot bullshit? Mm hmmm, I don't. I don't think so it doesn't exist. I think it's you know, people that spend a lot of time in the woods. Ari I are lonely, Yes, ari I. I think Bigfoot is people who take alpha brains like astrology.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm not a I don't like the great outdoors, so I'm not a big I don't have much interest in going to look for Bigfoot. Yeah, but I wish all of those people.
Speaker 2: Well I do too, and also got enough to worry about your living in the woods. You know there's bears out there. Yeah, maybe just focus on the real threats exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's a lot of this stuff. You know, there's bigger issues than invisible people.
Speaker 2: For sure, But that's just fun and games Bigfoot when you're looking for tracks and stuff, I don't want to have to hike.
Speaker 1: But also it's like, what if we met Bigfoot and he's like, I don't know, like a bro that like just a really toxic masculine you know, It's like I don't Yeah, there's a million ways it could be awful. Yes, and you're spending a lot of time looking for something that could be very disappointing. Right, Okay, what about wigi boards?
Speaker 2: I just like there's something about them that really makes me feel happy and really joyous. Yeah, because it reminds me of like spooky sleepovers.
Speaker 1: And so you played it before?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I remember like doing like a Oiji board with a candle and someone spranging some perfume and the candle going up and all of us being like, you know, so, I just it's to me real or not doesn't matter. Creates incredible memories, yes, and it honestly is the purpose of what I think Ouigi board, whether it brings in ghosts or not, you do connect. You make a connection over a wigi board, whether it's with a living or dead spirit. Right, So to me, that's valid.
Speaker 1: It gives the kids something to do to focus on and stay away from their screens. Yeah, take a break from the iPad and go talk to some demens. Kids with a demon.
Speaker 2: Connect with your own imagination.
Speaker 1: What about demons? Is that something that you subscribe?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: In what sense? Like, do you think that there's like a devil?
Speaker 2: I think there's a devil in Yeah, in the sense that like there are demonicsits, and I think they do attach themselves to us. And I think that they show themselves in either the form of like addiction or like spiritual malaise. Yeah. I just there's something about them that I really do believe in. I think that's why The Exorcist is such a scary movie because to me, whether it's Satan or the devil, if the idea that something can enter your body and take over your mind is very real, Yeah for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing. I think a lot of times it's kind of personified as you know, some kind of horned creature. But it's like or could it just be bad energy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you just got like too famous, too fast, and now you're a demon.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I couldn't help it. Everyone just wanted me. Okay, let's do one last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about UFOs?
Speaker 2: UFOs? I don't I know that they exist because they it's been confirmed. Right. Do I believe that the drones over New Jersey were UFOs?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do you think aliens would want to go to New Jersey?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, absolutely not. But also maybe they just needed like a bunch of people that like to gossip a lot, you know, and I think that New Jersey people are they do like to talk.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, you get some chatter going.
Speaker 1: There's that kind of old joke about like how foreign countries get our media later, you know, so like certain things are like brand new to them, but it's like it's from years ago. Yes, I wonder if they like recently got the Sopranos and there they wanted to go see where it was shot. You know, it probably takes a while to get up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, what is gabba ghoul?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, we don't know how it ended. It just went black. Yeah, we want to go down there and.
Speaker 2: See you see if he's okay, Yeah, that's a really good theory.
Speaker 1: That's that's my theory. Okay. But do you think that they are like beings that live on another planet or.
Speaker 2: I don't see why not? Yeah, I don't see. Yeah, I can't see why not. I think out of all the things that we've talked about today, that makes the most sense.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it's the most like physical like tangible or it's something like the idea of people living on a planet I mean we do, so why can't.
Speaker 2: Why couldn't that? Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't think obviously that they are people. I think people are We're our own thing, you know what I mean. Like, there's not people living in the ocean or are there? Well, there could be, but I don't want to see them. Very well, I don't want to see I don't want to see them. We only don't even like the look of fish. So I don't want to see a person.
Speaker 1: Who looks like a fish, yeah, and like lives with the fishes and acts like a fish. Yeah, well that's mermaids. You know, a lot of people, A lot of people come back and they say, you know, I was out there and I saw a mermaid and she was hideous. That's what they say. All other times, doll, that makes sense, they say, like it wasn't cute, Like no, get that idea out of your head. This thing was like fish head, yes, with like lady legs or I actually I don't know, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I could see like a fish with tits. Okay, that's hot, yeah, but not hot tits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that very well could be like some some nasty fish.
Speaker 2: With ye a movie where the guy fucked the fish.
Speaker 1: Which one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and say, like, didn't it win an oscar?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The shape of water?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that seems to me like what what a mermaid would look like for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a creature from the Black Lagoon. Yeah, kind of a thing. I don't know. I don't find that is scary because I'm like, come on.
Speaker 2: Land, bitch, Yeah, come up here, get up here.
Speaker 1: I'm not going down there. Come up here, and let's see how long you can last. I'll put one arm behind my back, let's go, let's fight.
Speaker 2: Let's do it on my territory, on my turf.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about sharks too. Sharks are like one of my biggest fears.
Speaker 2: But if you saw one on land, oh, come over here, bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like, but if I'm in.
Speaker 2: There, I don't trust anything in there.
Speaker 1: I don't do you go in the ocean, I don't even eat seafood. I don't either.
Speaker 2: I don't want anything down there. That's I don't want to eat eat food from Mars, and I don't want to eat anything from the from the water.
Speaker 1: It's I you know, this is not a completely accurate statement, but both up and in the ocean are like both very little discovered. We don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't even like it just on a food based level. I don't like that fish look the exact same dead as they do alive.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I'm saying, because I don't have souls to bring it back to the corpses.
Speaker 2: Yuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well anyway, thanks for doing that. I love you. This is really fun. So do you have you do you have anything you want to tell us?
Speaker 2: You know, do I have anything booked? Am I booked?
Speaker 4: And you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you want us to where do you want us to follow?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Follow me at rosebud Baker on tic tac Instagram YouTube. I have a special coming out on Netflix February eighteenth.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Congrat you. It's called The mother Load.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's very exciting. And it's an hour that I shot pregnant and then a year later after I'd had the baby, and it's mixed together into one hour.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. So one year later you okay, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: It talks about like miscarriage, IVF, all the all that shit, and spirit babies and spirit babies a little bit there's like nods to it, but I don't, you know, it's a comedy club audience.
Speaker 1: Sure, but yeah, I'm really really exciting. Congrats, thank you. And then SNL. Honestly, I think people need to watch that episode about the writers at SNL on Peacock on Peacock, what do you know what it's called. It's I don't SNL documentary beyond SNL something it's called. That's incredible. Go watch it. Just go to Peacock and type in the SNL documentary about writers and then you'll see Rosebud running from the cameras.
Speaker 2: But turning around and running.
Speaker 1: But it's like, people don't necessarily go, oh my god. The person that wrote this sketch is like, you know, I just I want people to you know. Yeah, people don't always know that those are written by people, right, and those jokes are very funny. Yeah, anyway, thanks for doing.
Speaker 2: This, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: This was so fun, bless you. Thank you so much to Rosebud, and make sure you check out Rosebud's new Netflix comedy special mother Load on the eighteenth of February. God, this podcast is really it's a good one. It's good. I like this podcast. I like it a lot, and I appreciate you for listening and tell everyone you know about it. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay, by this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the Alarm Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the Petrifying Patrick Kottner. Additional production support from the hair Raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the Terrifying Elizabeth Karen Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, The Spooky Georgia hard Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer