Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi McKenzie, this is Pete Eakan's assistant to the superintendent here at school district. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Great, I can help you. Well, I'm just checking in to see if you have any sort of lactose intolerance issues, or any gluten issues, or if you are any dietary restrictions, you know, for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't, But what do you mean Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Nobody has spoke with you about this, telling.
Speaker 2: Me about what, sir, I'm not understanding.
Speaker 1: You should have had a conversation by now with about the principle about what. I'm sorry about Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm sorry, I just don't know what you're talking about. I'm going on to the county Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're.
Speaker 1: Not, No, you're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I kind of am okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, every school at our district, the newest teacher is the one that has to be there on Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. There's no school on Thanksgiving. What are you talking to?
Speaker 1: Well, there's not supposed to be. But what happened if one of our students doesn't realize it's Thanksgiving Day and then shows up. Who's going to teach them? That's why we need at least one teacher on the school premises so that they can hold classes as normal.
Speaker 2: You cannot expect me to work on Thanksgiving Day. Nobody works on Thanksgiving anywhere?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 3: You do? And what am I supposed to do about having Thanksgiving dinner?
Speaker 1: I cases, no, absolutely not. That's why I was calling in the first place, because I thought you were aware of it. There will be a Turkish sandwich and all of the fixings for the sides in the refrigerator in the cafeteria, so you will still.
Speaker 2: Get and you're can be me. It's just going to be me, or if.
Speaker 1: You show up, you can also eat your Thanksgiving meal with them.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me a turkey sandwich in the refrigerator and I'm alone in the school. In case a student shows up because they don't know that school's closed and I'm supposed to share a turkey sandwich.
Speaker 1: With a student, we will have two turkey sandwiches in there just in case, and then you can have both of them if nobody shows up seconds there.
Speaker 2: Is no wait, I'm working on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: If I could just you know, you can take this up with the principal. I will say, if you are not willing to work on Thanksgiving Day, it probably leads to termination.
Speaker 3: But there may be is terminate someone for not working on a holiday.
Speaker 1: This is a I just need to know aitary issues so I can order mac and cheese or not.
Speaker 2: You know what, Yes, order mac and cheese. Order a lot of mac and cheese. I love Maga cheese. Order so much mac and cheese because I will we do have over your head.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what did you want to do with mac and cheese?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what was your name again?
Speaker 3: H P.
Speaker 1: Dakin's assistant to the superintendent here.
Speaker 3: You know what, until a brual superintendent called me and notifies me of this, that someone with actual power.
Speaker 2: You can eat that macaroni and cheese all by yourself.
Speaker 3: Because I am not working on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Alyssa said you'd be working. Alyssa, yeah, your coworker. Listen, Yeah, she volunteered you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean she volunteered me?
Speaker 1: She said that.
Speaker 2: Just because I'm the newest teacher. Just because I'm the newest teacher doesn't mean Alyssa.
Speaker 1: What we talked to Alyssa about it. She said that you wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: Actually, we know Immana Lissa are going to have some words because I did not.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you should, because this is a prank phone call set up by Alyssa. This is actually show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker. Alyssa set you up. I need you.
Speaker 3: I hate everybody, I hate I hate y'all forrank.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: She said crap all the time about being the newest teacher in the school and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks.