Speaker 1: Welcome to Slips and Picks, the premiere NFL gambling show Number one. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the boys to you. You're probably wondering, where's Chet Savage? Why isn't it here?
Speaker 2: You're probably a little bit confused. Well, there's a few reasons.
Speaker 1: Chet Savage has been making very bad decisions. He's way under five hundred, He's been leading everybody to the wrong end of every pick, and he is the first person to eclipse one hundred losses on this show. For those reasons, he is now in the tank at Gamblers Anonymous, But he's never been the reason why you guys come. And I'm just kidding, by the way, he's in legal trouble. You come for Delaney the mule Walker. My man is batting fifty six percent on the year, He's one hundred and sixteen to ninety one, and he has just enough of a record to label him as a bad boy. Whether or not I mean that about a criminal record or gambling record, that's for you to decide. Joining us in Chet Savage's place this week is our boy, JP Hovey, mister Sunday School himself No first Parlays and Gaming of k Adams on Twitter and to his left. Finally is the Mac Attack Jack McPherson. And if you were to bet and guess if this is a guy who enjoys music festivals and believes in seasonal depression, you would be right. This is the Slips and Picks, the premiere NFL gambling show. We Get You Paid, we get you laid, and we talk fall. This is Slips and Picks.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level Network marketer Jet Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko Dean or the Mule of Jenkins with diversity and.
Speaker 4: Fling college dropouts who.
Speaker 5: Get no hoes the internments.
Speaker 3: If you're watching the sm D five hundred, not the stock Market one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, Mary Christmas. Let's kick it off before we get into talking Dallas, before we talk Lions, before we talk all the games that we're about to in the buy and Sell operation. Let's kick it to the interns for the weekly recap on what we did over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Gentlemen, thank you for kicking it to us. Uh, just not the week we wanted to see once again. It's been really tailing off on the back half of this year. But let's just run through some records and we'll get it going. We have Chet the absent at eight and thirteen on the week, Geko went four and eight and The Mule went six and eight, zero winning records on last week's slate. Very disappointing to see, but it looks like they brought in a couple of ringers, set the tone right, get the juices flowing back again. So I think we might be onto something four week sixteen, See you guys soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you interns, Thank you guys.
Speaker 7: No problem, of course, we're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Mule tough weeks recently, yes, yes, yes, talk about your failure.
Speaker 4: Well, cool cats and kittens. It's December.
Speaker 8: Things happen in December, and I'm gonna get back on track to get these units stacked. I promise you stick with the Mule and you're gonna go places.
Speaker 1: Promise is delivered but not executed the last seven the last seven weeks, you are fifty three and forty nine and fifty two percent, right below myself, who arguably the best gambler right now, fifty five and forty four I'm hitting fifty five percent. Ched on the other hand, is fifty one and sixty two. That's why he's no longer on the show right now. But interns JP Jack Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like Delaney said, this is a December ball, so we're throwing everything out the window. It's gonna be a majority, gut decision. A lot of intuition going into it. So yeah, you can have all the stats in the world, but the end of the day, you just gotta trust what's going on right here in the gut.
Speaker 7: Yes, and I have good news. I want everybody to take a look in this bag, keep it to yourself. What's in there? Will It's empty? Nothing right, nothing. That's what stands between us and greatness. It doesn't matter what happened in these prior weeks. That is the ultimate difference between greatness and us. Nothing.
Speaker 2: That is why you've gotten the call up to the big league, son, Jack.
Speaker 1: Talk about what it's like going from single at balls and entern now up to the big leagues.
Speaker 2: In slipped and picks.
Speaker 6: You know, you've got to appreciate when a moment comes to you, but it's all about capitalizing on said moment. You can get called up and it's you're either a hero or a zero. So I think this week we show why Chet was kicked off while we're here now, and I believe we're gonna come out dominating as the heroes. Wouldn't be shocked if JP and I go combined, you know, twenty two and two.
Speaker 9: But for now, we're not gonna get too hasty. We're gonna stay humble, and we're gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 6: Like I said, trust the gut, trust the instincts. Because December ball and everything's out the window, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving to the top of the block, buy or sell. This is where we go over the main headliner games for the weekend. The boys pick something that they like against the spread, and we talk a little shop, we talk a little ball. The first game on the docket Dallas Cowboys at the Miami Dolphins. The spread currently since the Dolphins are favorite at minus one and a half and the over under in that game is fifty one and a half points. Delaney Walker the Mule Theodore kick us off.
Speaker 2: Where you going with this game?
Speaker 4: This is a tough one. You know, you look at it.
Speaker 8: You got both teams that are first in the and the Dolphins is first in the AFC East, the Dallas is first in the NFC East. This is gonna be a big game. This can be a game that we see maybe being a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Who knows. Nah, I don't see the Dolphins going.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, you see the Cowboys Gus super Bowl.
Speaker 8: I don't see them going either. I'm just saying, can be a game?
Speaker 5: Can't be a game?
Speaker 4: Is December football?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 8: But with Prescott Pollard Lamb and then they got that.
Speaker 4: Boy d blind with eight.
Speaker 8: Interceptions on the defense with Dallas Cowboys, can they stop that high power deep our.
Speaker 5: High power offense the Miami Dolphins, I don't know.
Speaker 8: They got two of Tyreek, they got Waddle doing the wattle out there.
Speaker 5: They got raight heem killing these cats with.
Speaker 4: The rock getting to the sideline. So with that being said, I'm going Dolphins, man. I think the Dolphins get it done.
Speaker 8: They beat the Cowboys home at in Florida.
Speaker 1: This could be This could be the premiere of the Super Bowl. Neither of these teams will make the Super Bowl. I don't know if the dog if the Cowboys, or if the Dolphins can do it against the Cowboys, But I'm going.
Speaker 2: Dolphins, JP Vegas a school tell us what the Book.
Speaker 7: Of Police makes sense, but not enough sense because there's two stats I found today that really bothered me about the well really one stat about the Dolphins that bothers me. They have zero wins over a team with a winning record. The Cowboys have two of those wins. That's that's alarmed.
Speaker 1: So Miami ish to two against teams with the winning record.
Speaker 7: They haven't beaten it.
Speaker 4: They haven't beaten a team yet record.
Speaker 7: So yeah, however many losses they have.
Speaker 4: But Tyreek come, we're back to four. He'll be back.
Speaker 7: I'm rocking with the Cowboys. They can't be in good teams.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy spot right there.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't know. I'm just as confused as everybody else. It's like the Cowboys are back to being the Cowboys macattack.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything to add? Who are you going with in this game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I've got a couple of things. One Delenny just hit on it.
Speaker 6: Tyreek did take the week off when they went up to the Jets and unleashed an ass beating.
Speaker 2: Of a win.
Speaker 9: Tyreek rested, though, gonna be back.
Speaker 6: Jalen and Tyreek together is a very unsolvable wide receiver.
Speaker 9: Duo also a nice little piece. The Cowboys are three.
Speaker 6: And four on the road, while the Dolphins are six and one at home. This is Christmas Eve game. Everyone's gonna be watching. Their families, most importantly, are gonna be watching, and they got to live up to the expectations of what their kids think they are. They're not gonna go home losers. They're not gonna go home hanging their hats. I'm gonna be with the Dolphins taking the spread as well some I'm riding with Delaney.
Speaker 1: That's a great pick my personal opinion, because I've been rocking with the Cowboys the last two weeks. The Dallas Cowboys are a catfish. They're that person that does really good over text. They shoot you some great photos only to find out that this is some dude at his computer in the back of a Texico sending you moments from the nineties. The Cowboys live in the nineties. We all want it to come back, but it's just not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen this year, and it's not gonna happen this weekend against the Dolphins. I'm taking the Dolphins at home, and you solidify my confidence with all the data points that you bring up, JP, But it does have to feel good that.
Speaker 2: You're a solo man on a mission.
Speaker 4: Feels great.
Speaker 6: Want to know the contrarian play either pays big or, like I said, you become the zero.
Speaker 9: So we will find out in due time.
Speaker 1: If this pick loses for you, you gotta wear a clown.
Speaker 2: Nos next week.
Speaker 4: I can do that, okay.
Speaker 1: Moving on the Detroit Lions at the Minnesota Vikings. The Lions last week put it on the Bears. The Vikings have been up and down. Nick Mullens seems like he's the worst, best, unluckiest, luckiest quarterback of all time.
Speaker 2: JP.
Speaker 1: I'll kick it to you the spread on this game. The Lions are favorite at minus three. The over under in points is forty six and a half. Where's your brain?
Speaker 7: My brain is sitting at two and zero with my pick so far, I'm rocking with the Lions to cover this week. History will be made in Detroit this If they win, they clinched their first divisional title since nineteen ninety three. The number one X factor Sam Laporta nationally televised games. He's played six of them. He's got five touchdowns. There is rumors out there if he goes off in these next three games, two of these games are against the Vikings, that he could be up there for all pro as a rookie.
Speaker 2: I can see that's incredible. He's well done with the research. Are you able to top that preparation?
Speaker 8: Well, let me let me talk about why we're not going Vikings.
Speaker 4: They got Mulleins.
Speaker 8: Mulleins is the starting quarterback, right yeah, now Mulleins.
Speaker 4: Madison is out.
Speaker 1: Mullens is a starter too.
Speaker 8: Over who you talking is the Diggs the franchise quarterback, Dobbs Dobbs is I mean they're doing Dobbs wrong.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Dobbs has just got the roll of the dice that ain't sitting with him. Snake eyes bro come on wrong because he's black. That's what we needed for the cliff. Madison is out, Jefferson ain't been playing as great. The defense is struck with so many injuries. I feel like the Lions is gonna get it, get it done, come out beat the Vikings at home. Just like he's saying. Sam, Sam has been showing his butt off.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: Two to you, man, I hope you get all pro because you've been doing your thing, baby, and go.
Speaker 4: Out there and give it to him. Help golf off you Montgomery.
Speaker 8: You got Gibbs, you got Saint Brown, Hutcherson out there on defense locking it down, dud. Lions is stacked and we're excited to see you go to y'all clinch y'all first playoffs.
Speaker 4: Man, Good luck, Jack?
Speaker 2: Were you riding so right now?
Speaker 6: Again, it's gonna be who's hungri or it's December ball. But the Lions need this win to clinch the NFC North with just one win, and I think they're gonna be a little bit hungrier, I believe earlier. Not to correct you, you said in Detroit, but this game will be played in Minnesota.
Speaker 9: If oh Minnesota, this is a way game for the Lions.
Speaker 6: Which still does not sway my decision because if you're paying to.
Speaker 7: Take, like I said, they'll be celebrating in Detroit.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, all right, all right, But you know it doesn't sway my decision though, because if you've been paying attention, the Lions are now back on top tied in the NFL for best records against the spread this season, So I do believe this is going to now propel them into the number one leading against the spread team.
Speaker 9: I will be going Lions with the points.
Speaker 1: Yes, boys, I'm riding, and I'm riding because again, I think the Lions are an indoor team. They're seven to two this year when they're playing in a dome. Vikings are also two and four at home. I think they're a little bit in disarray. Nick Malesey's trying to figure it out. Will. I do think he plays a better game this weekend. But I think the Lions are gonna start getting on a run here going into the playoffs and hopefully by a home game somewhere, because I don't think that they're going to do well if they have to play outdoors anywhere cold. What is the stat call? I know it was triple A, but now that we got four, what is that a quad? What is that a quad? Quad?
Speaker 6: Play?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Maybe four by four? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Whatever you put on the head the four by four? The boys are riding.
Speaker 2: Taylor all right?
Speaker 1: Jacksonville Jaguars at Buccaneers. The good thing these teams are at home, They're staying in Florida. The over under on this game is forty three and a half points, right, now, the Jaguars are favored at minus one. The Jaguars are on a three game losing streak, Jack, or.
Speaker 2: Do you think this one plays? Do you think they continue to lose?
Speaker 6: Yeah? This one seems pretty straightforward to me. The Jags are now hitting a decrease in productivity this season and the Buccaneers are hitting an uptick in a major way. And I do think Baker he thrives in this late season football where the odds are a little bit stacked against him. So right now, with Trevor Lawrence also on concussion protocol, I don't think he's gonna have enough time to recover and the league's gonna allow him to play again. I think Baker's going to come into this hungry. He's gonna be barking, he's gonna be running hard. I like Buccaneers money line, JP.
Speaker 2: Is this an easy game to pick?
Speaker 7: Another easy game to pick? And I'm going with the Jags. I know they're on the three game losing streak, but they've lost to three good teams. They lost to the Bengals, they lost to the Browns, and they lost to the Ravens.
Speaker 4: And in these games, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like digit too right, like close games.
Speaker 7: One of them I believe was digit.
Speaker 2: The other two we'll pretend one score games here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, three one score games, and Trevor Lawrence played well in all of those games in my opinion, and the Bucks on their win streak. I don't have the teams written down. I'm doing the note card of technique flash cards. Don't have the teams down, but I know they're not better than the Bengals, Browns, or Ravens that they've beaten.
Speaker 2: Muel, what do you concur with?
Speaker 8: I mean what Jack said, with Lawrence being out still in concussion protocol, They're gonna have CJ beat Hard. I think it's gonna be the Bethard whatever his name is, So Bethard should be the quarterback. We don't know how well he's gonna play. We've seen a little bit of him, but he didn't look too well. Jones is out question him but might not play. And then you talk about the defense for the Buccaneers.
Speaker 2: Their injury prom is.
Speaker 4: Hell right now. They are struck.
Speaker 8: But I like what Baker Mayfield, Mike Evans and Goodwin can do. I think that I'm gonna have to ride with Jack and go bucking. I know I had the Jaguars down, but just hearing what he had to say and then going saying Trevor Lawrence is gonna be in concussion protocol. I just feel like the Buccaneers is gonna come off strong, especially off that win against Green Bay last week, beating the crap out of them after Jordan Love been looking so good la the last few weeks and they went out there and just got stopped.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 8: I think the Buccaneers takes this game, and I'm gonna do money line as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, both money lines. You guys could have just used it for your underdog pick. They must be that confident, Yeah, they must be that confident. You don't think it's it's Bethard.
Speaker 7: It's been around a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he also has He also has a good reputation too, Like everybody talks about his prep work everything else. You don't think going into a second game if he has to start play this game, like, he'll do a lot better going in the game.
Speaker 8: Well, because they got Trevor Lawrence is questionable, so he may still be getting reps in and out, not him not really getting that full rep and in that game, time. I'm sure they gonna make that announcement, like if he's gonna play or not. So I'm sure he is going to prepare like he's going to start that game.
Speaker 4: I just don't think. I just don't think you.
Speaker 2: Know Trevor's playing. I feel like you know, you know Trevor's playing.
Speaker 8: I feel like Trevor's gonna play that and I just don't think. But he's still injury. He's been riddled with injuries, right, He's gonna go out there and not be.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 5: He may not if he came back.
Speaker 2: Off the ankle he coming back from. I'm sure.
Speaker 9: I'm sure you've got a feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I went back out there next drive.
Speaker 6: And when you there, you're a little fuzzy. You might be seeing double, you might be seeing triple with Baker. You're gonna see quad. Do you see quadruple with him? He's barking, he's ready and he's hungry.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong on fuzziness. But he's got a week to recover now, Like that's.
Speaker 6: What's also, don't forget the injury he took three weeks ago, a springed ankle. Sprained ankles sometimes are worse than a break.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 7: If I'm seeing double, I'm making triple.
Speaker 1: And if you look at Rocky Ballbo hit the one in the middle, right, hit the one in the middle. She three of them out there.
Speaker 8: Look at Derek Harry, he came back from a concussion, only had ten yards rushing off twenty carries.
Speaker 4: I feel like concussions players and.
Speaker 1: He got nothing to do. It does with getting torn up as an offensive line and he's getting hit behind the line of scrimmage. So you tell me every you just saying Derek kat was concussion so he couldn't figure out where he wanted to run.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just saying, you play slower. You just play a little slower everyone though. You know this, man, Come on, you don't want to put your head and.
Speaker 1: See double, you make triple. As JP said, I'm taking the Jaguars. I think they're not necessarily back against the wall because they're in the division that they're gonna win. But I think that they do know and understand that you've got to start playing your best ball in December. I think they do that against Yes, a Buccaneers defense that came to play against the Packers, but again, there's a lot of question marks.
Speaker 2: Devin White he got he was like a healthy scratch.
Speaker 4: Devin White hurt too though, No, he was a.
Speaker 2: Healthy scratch last weekend.
Speaker 4: So just stay and play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there's some drama because he commanded like one hundred million dollar contract before the season.
Speaker 2: Now depending on his play.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, I haven't, I haven't like watched all the tape on Levante's injured. But I think with a lot of that drama that Stoo's around, I think it's kind of like a poison that will eventually poke it sat out, and I think the Jaguars take.
Speaker 2: Advantage this weekend.
Speaker 1: The final game the New York Giants at the Philadelphia Eagles. Right now, the Eagles are favored minus ten and a half. They are on a three game losing streak again, have lost to some tough opponents. The over undering points on this game it's forty three and a half. Do we believe in the Italian stallion Tommy DeVito Jack.
Speaker 9: So, I saw an interesting stat.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't even call it a stat, but something that made me a little disappointed. I believe in the Davito family, and I love it it's peak television.
Speaker 9: It's great entertainment.
Speaker 6: But as of this week, I saw a restaurant in New Jersey canceled a meet and greet with the Davito family because they doubled their appearance fee from ten thousand dollars to twenty thous dollars over the week, which leads me to believe they're letting their their mind control the narrative, and you don't want that. They're starting to get a little cocky. They're starting to get a little too high on their own supply, too much of the Gabba ghoul. So, without being said, I think it's pretty easy. Eagles off a three game losing streak. This is big Gbot game. Eagles need this win for seating in a major way, and I think the Giants are already looking forward to next year.
Speaker 9: So I do like the Eagles. With the points minus ten and a half.
Speaker 2: I do think the Eagles get it.
Speaker 1: I feel like the concern is as a gambler, the ten and a half points, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I think the Eagles do win, but it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: And again you're talking about the Italian family, like this isn't like a this isn't a Disney book. We're talking about Italians. Yesterday's price ain't today's price. When demand goes up, the price goes up. It's not him, No, it's the family, the family, the family. When you look at it, it's almost like the Taylor Swift dilemma. When you see the broadcast, they almost are showing the agent and the dad and the kissing and the hugging.
Speaker 9: And I love it. I love the family unit.
Speaker 6: But you know when you get a crazy uncle in the mix and he gets a little spotlight, all of a sudden, it's all all about his show and no longer about the ball, It's no longer about the game. So I think that they're gonna have an upsetting Christmas this week.
Speaker 9: And I do believe. Like I said, Eagles minus sen and a half, you know who.
Speaker 1: The crazy uncle is in this game, it's the agent. As a matter of fact, I just put it together like a few days ago, because one of my guys had text me said, hey, you remember Sean Stiletto, right, And I was like, ah, I felt like I kind of recognized him, but I wasn't sure he was trying to recruit me at one point in time. Coming out, but he was wanting to do all this appearance stuff and push his new books.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's trying to get this.
Speaker 9: It's about the bottom line for him.
Speaker 6: And like I said, ten K to twenty k appearance fee because you got a couple of wins and a couple of these and a couple of those. I'm telling you, man, Jalen Hurts. He's gonna come out dead face. He's gonna be pissed off. He's not going to take a fourth loss in a row, even on and away team on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 9: I love the Eagles.
Speaker 6: The more I talk about it, I might even push the line to minus fourteen.
Speaker 1: Who knows minus fourteen love Jaggs half or minus fourteen with Jack?
Speaker 2: JP, Where are you going with this one, kid?
Speaker 7: I'll keep it quick. The raising the prices is not good. But more importantly, Christmas Day is my birthday, and for my birthday, I would like to see the Eagles win by ten and a half or more or more than ten and a half. That's my pig.
Speaker 8: I mean Jack, he talked to heat. I don't even have to speak on this. Jack said at all killed and killed that shit of time.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day again.
Speaker 5: I don't like the spread is very high.
Speaker 8: I know the Eagles is gonna win that game, but I don't think they're gonna beat them that bad.
Speaker 4: I just I just feel like they've been playing slow again.
Speaker 8: I know they on a three game losing streaks at losing streaks, so they want to come in and be tough and whoop some hasks. But I gotta go with the Giants. I just think they're gonna cover the spread. They're gonna lose the game, but they gonna cover that spread.
Speaker 2: I was gonna agree with you, but now I disagree.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go Eagles to cover minus ten and a half. We're gonna take a quick break, and when we come back, we're gonna jump into the parlays, and just to get your mind right, one of them is gonna be up here for the first parlay, and then we're gonna switch, and.
Speaker 2: The second one is gonna come up for the second parlay.
Speaker 1: After these messages, welcome back to Slips and Picks.
Speaker 2: I hope you enjoyed the commercial. I do want to say something.
Speaker 1: When I was gonna agree with you in New York, New York is two and one in their.
Speaker 2: Last three gets a spread.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 7: Moving on to the bet the Boys parlaye sample size.
Speaker 1: What this is here to explain to people who don't necessarily always get it to bet the Boys index parlays. We take a player prop bet of our choosing that we combine as a as a parlay. In one we're gonna have three picks up here, myself, the Mule, JP, Sunday School, and then we will kick it over to the ETFFS. We'll get to that in a second. Bet the Boys Parlay Mule, Who are you going with this weekend? For your player prop bet?
Speaker 8: Jared Golf over one and a half TDS.
Speaker 2: My man is back.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I put you on the bench, but I got you coming back.
Speaker 4: Baby. Get it done for me so we can get this parlay going.
Speaker 7: JP Mule is a mortal lock at these every single week. I feel it lost last week, No, it says I hear Justin Fields h lost.
Speaker 5: No he hit he threw over thirty two.
Speaker 1: You crazy, stop playing.
Speaker 7: He's just like the hate that's on me.
Speaker 1: That's on me.
Speaker 7: I apologize to one week he should pick all three players, but mine is going to be the man I was talking about earlier, and that is Sam Laporta anytime touch down. I love that Travis Kelsey has five touchdowns this year, George Kittle has six, Jake Ferguson has five, Sam Laporta has nine. Wow, he wants the double digits.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're going to Sam laport anytime touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I love that Sam Laporta is the number one tight end in the NFL as this moment, agreed.
Speaker 7: I concur.
Speaker 2: Who's second?
Speaker 4: Uh, it's a what's ol buddy name?
Speaker 2: Travis Kelce now George Kittle?
Speaker 9: T J.
Speaker 2: Hockinson, I think TJ.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. TJ's on the Viking.
Speaker 2: Who what teams he playing with?
Speaker 7: NFL? NBA?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is he in college?
Speaker 4: Maybe it is Chicago dude? Co commit Yeah, co commit.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm gonna say what I'm gonna go with here is I'm gonna switch it up a little bit, but I'm gonna stay in the tight end realm.
Speaker 2: TJ. Hockinson. I like where this spot is at.
Speaker 1: They've lifted his receptions the past few weeks to five and a half, and I think he's failed the last two weeks getting getting.
Speaker 2: Five and four receptions.
Speaker 1: But if you look at his year, he is averaging a little over six receptions per game. I'm gonna take him over receptions this weekend. I'll go as high as five and a half. If it creeps up over six and a half, go ahead and bail on TJ. Hockinson and just go with these two. But if it's sitting at four and a half or five and a half, which I think it will be hopefully four and a half, this is a lock all day long. I love this parlay. Guys, do you feel good about that that picked that into the same game parlay? Yeah, same game parlay, All white team parlay.
Speaker 2: Now to our Mendon Hall parlay.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna go with We're gonna go with Gibbs anytime touchdown the running back out of Detroit. We're gonna go Lamar Jackson anytime touchdown from Baltimore. And we're gonna go with Raheem Moster anytime touchdown with the Dolphins. That is your Rashard Mendon all all black parlay to go against our all white parlay.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Moving on to et FS.
Speaker 1: It's the easy team's favorite fund where we choose a favorite of our choosing and we're gonna take the money line. We might move the line down, who knows what the mule does. Mule, we will go ahead and kick it off with you.
Speaker 8: I'm going bills Bills versus the Chargers, and I'm taking the money line. Since this is a parlay for all of us parlay, I will be taking money line.
Speaker 1: What's the where's the spread app right now?
Speaker 2: With that game?
Speaker 4: That game?
Speaker 7: What is the odds for that money line?
Speaker 10: I know that means eight hundred, eight hundred minus eight hundred, That's what I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Chargers got fucking boat race. What was it before they scored against the Raiders last week? Was there fifty something like fifty two or nothing before they finally got on the board.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean do you think that's.
Speaker 7: Eight Maybe it's eight hundred.
Speaker 1: That's all right, we'll mix it together.
Speaker 2: JP. Where you want to go with the CTFF pick?
Speaker 7: I am rocking with the Packers versus the Panthers.
Speaker 1: That's like I'll find I'll find a different one, great pick.
Speaker 10: I think that's you remember what was in this bag?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 7: That's what stands between the Packers and the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 7: As Jack says, the Packers playoff hopes are on life support. They have a shot. What better shot to have it against than the Panthers to keep it alive.
Speaker 4: We're rocking with the Packers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get a little spicy. I'm gonna go with what's elon telling you? The Bears at home? Bears at home minus four and a half against the Arizona Cardinals. I think the staffs they saved their jobs. They lived to fight another year. Justin fields over thirty two and a half passing attempts or is it completions? Are passing attempts passing, okay, attempts, So they're throwing the ball, They're throwing it around. I think they make enough plays this weekend against the Cardinals. I'm gonna go Bears money line right now.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good win. The fucking Cardinals. What is like two in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Three? Yeah?
Speaker 7: They won three games?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Bears money line.
Speaker 1: So we got Bears money line, Chargers money line, and Packers money line. For those out there following who want to follow the etff's parlay, the giveaways, the giveaways that you need to listen to, I can't miss that. We've been trying to be consistent with that. We've had a couple of situations. We've been running the giveaways like a fucking lemonade stand. You need to be on our shit this weekend. If you show us a screenshot of one of these parlays that you do with the boys with this show to bet the Boys parlay or the ETFs parlay, screenshot and.
Speaker 2: Hashtag what should they hashtag.
Speaker 11: JP hashtag, hashtag slips and Picks, hashtag slips and Picks, and at Jay Hovey thirty four.
Speaker 2: Hashtag slips and Picks.
Speaker 1: With a screenshot of one of these parlays, you will be entered into a shot of winning three hundred dollars to your Venmo account on time, on time.
Speaker 7: We'll get it to you by the end of twenty twenty four. Yeah, at least that is on time, guaranteed guarantee.
Speaker 1: That is the JP Hovey guarantee. We're about to take a quick break. The boys are about to switch seats. Jack mcattack, he's going to be coming in for this last block. Will talk Pump and Dump and Underdog. Stick with us. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Stick with us.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks, Pump or dump I deliver the total points on a game. The boys are either gonna pump it and take the over or dump it and take the under maction Mac attack, Jackie boy. We're gonna start with you the Bills at the Chargers right now, the total end points is forty two and a half. Are you pumping or dumping?
Speaker 6: So it's obvious the Bills are hitting a huge shride with two back to back massive wins and the Chargers with a just disgusting loss. But with that being said, I think you guys with experience in the NFL know this. When a coach like Brandon Staley is fired the week following a loss like that, the team plays harder. You remember it last year with the Raiders or was it two years ago? Two years ago, they came out and they were firing. It's the same dilemma they want to play for the guys, It's gonna be a ballplayer game. I still think the bill are gonna cover this game, but I do like the over, so I'm gonna be pumping this.
Speaker 8: Mule hump every dump and man Jack been coming out here with the Macintosh computer stats.
Speaker 2: He's the one you wanna tail this week Oh yeah, hell yeah, we gonna pump, pump and pomp triple A.
Speaker 1: I want to pump that as well. I absolutely agree. I think the Chargers play some offense this week. I think they they're They're just in a situation where they have absolutely nothing to lose after putting together an abysmal game last week against the Raiders, and I do think the Bills continue to handle that ass and handle their business throughout the end of the year. But yes, pump this game. Pump, pump, pump Browns at Texans. Right now, the points are sitting at forty two and a half. Can Joe Flacco, who's the backup of the Texans h Case Can Joe Flacco and Case Keenum make it rain for a pump situation out here in Houston, mule Jack, We'll go to you.
Speaker 6: So a little stat Both of these teams combined have used seven quarterbacks this year, and like we said, it's Joe Flacco and it's Case Keenum, but only one is going to come out victorious. I don't think it's going to be a high powered, gunslinging offense. These are cardiac kids of teams and both of them are winning on combined twelve one possession games this season, six each. So I think it's going to be close, and I think it's going to be a defensive battle. So I'm going to dump this game.
Speaker 4: What you doing?
Speaker 1: I do want to dump this game. I want to dump this game. So I'm gonna dump it. And a lot of good points, a lot of good points right there.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, take the pump, take the pump.
Speaker 5: I mean they went over the Titans game.
Speaker 4: They went over, they went over that game. I'm gonna take the pump.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are Mule with the pump, Jackie with the dump, Billy with the dump. Raiders at Chiefs right now, Vegas at Kansas City. The points are sitting at forty one and a half points. Cold weather game. Raiders, get out of the dome. Where are you at, Mule?
Speaker 8: I like this game, man, I think it's gonna be a high scoring game.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna pump.
Speaker 4: I'm pumping, you know that pump, pump and pump.
Speaker 1: Do you see the Chiefs covering minus ten? How would you go Raiders?
Speaker 4: I would go Raiders if I was I would go Raiders.
Speaker 8: Knowing that the Chiefs probably win the game, but they Raiders cover lock.
Speaker 1: Them in for that bet, you motherfucking yeah, forty one and a half points. You want to pump or you want to dump this.
Speaker 6: Game, So I'm gonna hit you with a couple more stats. The Chiefs are seven and one on unders in their past eight home games, and there are nine and five on the under this whole season. Kansas City versus the Raiders in their last six games, their total points thirty one points, thirty one thirty forty eight, forty one, forty at least thirty one points in every game buy the Chiefs against the Raiders the.
Speaker 1: Last time they played all the Raiders. Yes, the last six games. Okay, so at least thirty one points.
Speaker 6: Like you said, it's a cold game, it's gonna be on Christmas.
Speaker 9: Is this Christmas Eve is a Sunday game?
Speaker 2: What did you say about the overs is Sunday?
Speaker 6: The Chiefs are seven and one on the under in their last eight home games.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got that one down.
Speaker 6: And then the other one was they're nine to five total on the unders this season. Okay, So a lot of data pointing towards the unders, and that is why I will be taking the pump on this game.
Speaker 9: Christmas day.
Speaker 6: I think the Raiders, after just scoring a thousand points against the Chargers last week, come in with a little bit of intensity. They're playing December ball, but I do think the Chiefs are going to outscore them. My only issue though, is it is this December game. It's it's Christmas Eve, and I'm worried that Travis Kelsey is going to be worried about what are the plans with the Swifts afterwards?
Speaker 9: What are the families going to be doing.
Speaker 6: So as long as Travis Kelsey can come out and perform, maybe get a touchdown, I really love the over.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna put this game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was so good man, This dude.
Speaker 2: Is kidding it. Get off your knees, brother, dump.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dump this game. I will also jump in with the mule on taking the Raiders plus ten. Look, last time we watch this game, Raiders rough fourteen nothing. The money line, the underdog pick of the week was looking great and then it turned bad. I do think that they're hungry. Are they in the hunt for the playoffs? I believe so. Whether that happens, I think it's very slim. But either way, you have something to play for. I think the Raiders like there's just excitement momentum. I'm not saying it's not there for the Chiefs, but I think the Raiders put on a much better defensive performance, building off of holding the Vikings to three points when they lost three to nothing, beating the hell out of the Chargers. A lot of big time plays from defensive players last week against the Chargers, and kind of just build your confidence and swag. You show that dB just jumped that screen in one handed behind it and take it to the house. Crazy I'm taking. I like the Raiders plus ten, and I also like to dump this game. I think it's gonna be a lower scoring game. I do think outside of last week, the Chiefs have truck struggled to put points on the board. So I'm going I'm going dump. Moving on to the.
Speaker 2: UH, what's the what's the next segment? Underdogs? Dogs?
Speaker 1: Dogs?
Speaker 2: Dogs Again? We mischet Savage dearly. I hope he's getting well.
Speaker 1: Uh in Gambler's Rehab the underdog segment, we're taking underdogs here and I'm just going to draw the line in the sand. We take an underdog who's not favored, and we're taking the money line We're gonna take a little risk, risk it for the biscuit. Risk keeps this young Neil. I'm gonna start with you, where are you going this week?
Speaker 8: I'm going with the Browns man. I just like flock oh they got four flock Okay, I just said he doing his thing right now. Yeah, old man came out, put on his old man shoes, went out there and played with the young boys. That's what I like to see, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And he out there looking.
Speaker 8: Real, real savvy out there look real sad. So I'm going Browns plus one one twenty money line man again with CJ not playing, I just feel like the Texans is a struggling team, So taking the Browns maction.
Speaker 2: Where you having fun this weekend? Were you sprinkling?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be taking Commander's money line plus one point thirty. It is not for any reason that the Commanders are giving me hope. It is the fact that the Jets feel like they are in complete disarray with all the quarterback dilemmas. They just came off a zero point score total this past week against the Dolphins. I just think that the Jets are worse than the commanders are. It's not that the commanders are better, it's the Jets are gonna be worse this week. I just don't think they have it in them. So yeah, I'm gonna take a risk in good commander's money line.
Speaker 1: It's a good pick. I they planning it, don't have my don't have my name. We're gonna take it. Just a momentary break. All right, we're back, and you know what, fuck it, We're going Raiders at Kansas City money line. I'm taking the dogs again.
Speaker 2: I'm oh for one this year with the Raiders over in the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: But I'm going Raiders over Chiefs. Merry fucking Christmas. We have any more segments?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, shit, that fires me up?
Speaker 1: Monday Night Football? Stick around. I was gonna end on the tag of Merry fucking Christmas. Thanks for tuning in, but stick with this. We're gonna talk Monday Night Football after we come back from this quick break. Welcome back Monday Night Football. We're gonna be talking here. We're gonna be talking Ravens at Niners, but first the Raiders at Chiefs. Myself and the Mule we're taking the Raiders in this game. Jack, where do you stand? On Raiders at Chiefs minus ten points right now.
Speaker 9: Scary because if we talked about in.
Speaker 6: The break, if like Patrick mahone's been pouting a lot, I don't like to see that out of a quarterback, especially due to you paid you know, half of God's net worth.
Speaker 1: Four.
Speaker 6: But the Raiders coming off a very juicy win. I think they have a little bit of swag about them. I'm going to take the Raiders plus with it ten and a half plus ten, I'm gonna take Raiders plus ten. I do think the Chiefs come out with the in but I do like the Raiders with the points.
Speaker 7: Everyone's picked the Raiders so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sunday School, what's a good word, It's ten Chiefs.
Speaker 7: It was always the Chiefs, all right.
Speaker 1: The primetime game of the week the Ravens at the forty nine Ers Baltimore. They're traveling to San Francisco minus five and a half. The Niners are favored. The point total in this game is forty five and a half. If any of you want a dre and combine a little parlay together, let's start with the mule. Where would you like to go in this game? Ravens at Niners.
Speaker 8: And I'm gonna say it's gonna be tough to beat the forty nine ers when they are fucking healthy. And right now, the offense is healthy. The defense is a little banged up.
Speaker 2: But who's banged up?
Speaker 8: Some key guys, some key fucking guys. Okay, a lot of d linemens. Yes, heard the linebackers all fucking hurt.
Speaker 2: But when you get in sure just go tell you yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Just that's all you gotta do.
Speaker 8: And I just don't think Lamar Jackson get it done with those guys. I see the forty nine ers coming away with the Deebo Sanders McCaffrey. I say, Deebo people, it's Samuels.
Speaker 1: Roady Deebo Sanders.
Speaker 8: But y'all know what tom it is. Man, it's forty nine Ers all day, baby.
Speaker 1: Great pick JP, Where would you like to go in this game?
Speaker 7: I would also like to rock with the Niners, solely because Deebo Samuel is going off. He's a game cock. Javin kin Law. I'm not sure what his status is injury wise, but he is dominant as well, and he's also a game cock. On the other side, there is Clowney, But I'm rocking with the Niners, Clowney on the Ravens. On the Ravens, South Carolina has the most top heavy all stars in the NFL.
Speaker 8: Though, right and with the Ravens, he's been playing pretty well, not his best, but you're doing he's bothering.
Speaker 4: I mean he not talked about Jack.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about him right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is Jack.
Speaker 6: I have the NFL on the other line, and they've got some juicy stats that I'm gonna write off for you. Would you say that was Ravens are six and one on the road, Yeah, okay, that's correct, and forty nine.
Speaker 9: Ers are five and one at home.
Speaker 6: This looks like a Super Bowl matchup potentially, but let's keep it moving. What you're saying Baltimore is seven and two is underdogs this season?
Speaker 9: That that's okay.
Speaker 6: And then but the forty nine Ers are ten and oh with nine double digit wins with Trent Williams and Deebo Samuel being healthy.
Speaker 2: Who's that Joey Kamasta?
Speaker 6: Yeah, who works in the NFL. Now, there's a lot of contradicting stats, a lot of really high powered ball clubs, but the one set I can't get away from is the forty nine Ers being ten and oh when Trent Williams and Deebo are healthy, I know we've got a little bit of a on the defense. But when it's in San Francisco on Christmas Day, I'm going with the Niners minus five and a half.
Speaker 1: Gosh, yeah, sure, I want to go Niners. But it scares me if fall four of us are going Niners. Know they do have the momentum like Christian McCaffrey, brock Purty. Both of those guys are being argued for MVP right now. You look at the Ravens. They're playing tough ball in December.
Speaker 4: Forty nine Ers are too though. Yeah, I know they're both playing great December.
Speaker 7: And apparently they have the best locker room. The Niners.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I gotta I gotta go Niners. I think we gotta make this figure four waight thing four? I thought he said what I thought he was saying.
Speaker 2: Docking?
Speaker 9: You know docking as well? No, just google it right now. Have been docking photo men sweetish docking.
Speaker 1: I'll just type in docking urban sweetish, very intimate and intense sexual act performed by two uncircumcised men.
Speaker 4: No, I y'all know about that we're gonna go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go niners.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go niners.
Speaker 4: And one not circumcised.
Speaker 7: Are you circumcised?
Speaker 2: It says they pulled. He says they pulled the skinny back. So there we go.
Speaker 7: That's why I'll know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, facts, we're going niners. Brock Brody, Deebo Sanders, George Skittles, We're going niners this game. Are we all good boys? Do we feel good about the week?
Speaker 2: Do we feel good about the show? You're defeated?
Speaker 1: Docking not commented? Drop comments, Make sure you're subscribed. This was Slips and Picks. Thanks for joining the boys. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Speaker 7: And I would say we are back, but technically we never left. And so we will pick up right where we left off and we are getting into our team parlay. We are going Lions minus three versus the Vikings to win the Divisional championship this weekend in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Second pick, we will be taking the Commanders plus three versus Jets. This game is not we just mentioned it earlier in the show. This is not about who is better, It's about who is worse. And I believe that the Jets are worse, so be taking Commanders with some points for a little bit of a stagger so in case they end up winning, we can still cover.
Speaker 7: And lastly, we are going Bills versus Chargers, a team that's peaking and a team that has some energy now that they got a new head coach in the building, and that equals and over. We're going over forty three and a half points in the Bills versus Chargers game.
Speaker 6: I believe, uh yeah, if you probably lose together, it's gonna come out to a total plus six eight. It's a healthy parlay. Nonetheless, moving on to parloring the whole board, this will be a condensed show because, as you've noticed, the JP and I had to fill in for the absent chat he's been terrible. They had to call on ringers. So that's why we're just gonna hit a couple quick ones and we're gonna get out of here. So to parlay the whole board.
Speaker 7: Jack's bett slip is healthy.
Speaker 2: Healthy, all right.
Speaker 6: Starting out, we will be all money lines, starting with vi Rams money line, Bengals money line, Bill's money line, Lion's money Line, Packers money line, Colt's money line, Texans money Line, Seahawks money Line, Commander's money Line, Bucks money Line, Dolphin's money Line, Bear's money Line, Bronco's money Line, Chief's money Line, Eagles money Line, and forty nine Ers money line. Parlay those together, you're gonna be a plus one hundred and thirty two thousand, three hundred and ninety seven. Put a dollar on it, win one thousand, simple as that. I hope we finally hit the parlay this week, because we will. Yeah, I think it will.
Speaker 7: It's Christmas, this is Christmas week. My birthday is Christmas. Everybody put happy Birthday in the comments.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday JP.
Speaker 9: Big um.
Speaker 6: Yeah. You can set it up for our final segment of the.
Speaker 7: Day, final segment of the day, second to last segment of this year, we are doing the rock 'em sock them, pick them boppers, and the game is the Jags versus the Bucks, the Battle of Florida, as we like to say, and of course, yes you guessed it. Jags will be blue, Bucks will be red.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good luck, good luck? All right. I like that. That's where our rodent show. So we're going Buccaneers.
Speaker 7: Tough for me, but if I could switch my pick earlier in the show. I would like to ride with the Bucks.
Speaker 6: Now here we go trust to day. Thank you guys again everyone drop. Happy Birthday, JP and the chat and Merry Christmas and I guess Happy New Year. But we'll probably see you guys before then. Cue the outro music.
Speaker 9: No