Speaker 1: Forever. Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, Hey guys, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Friends? For me? You know, I I just woke up, you know, like maybe, well I got to the podcast a little bit earlier than you, But yeah, I woke up right before the pod, and you know, I gotta start my day earlier. But right now, I'm allowing myself to start it late. Speaking of it late, I woke up and then late in the bed until five minutes before the podcast was supposed to start. But I was watching my phone the entire time, and I had time to brush my teeth and make a smoothie.
Speaker 2: So really it's like, what is time? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait, but you showed up late. And then you also said that you didn't get the zoo.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: You did a Sydney was on the same email and she showed up on time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, Typically you send us an email and you say, here's the zoom for the link for today. When you sent it the second time, it popped up under the ads the ads email.
Speaker 1: I figured that would that be easier if it was just underneath, or.
Speaker 2: We don't click on the ads until we have to read them.
Speaker 3: You'll be seeing a struggling the thing got co cook can read, okay, But while I was pushing my teeth, that was refreshing and refreshing, and I did not see it. But thank you for re sending it to me. Andrew in the new apartment.
Speaker 1: Of course, Moving on, up, moving on.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love the move updates that you had on Instagram. I mean I felt like I was there, I felt like I was with you.
Speaker 1: It's it's a cute little area, lots of dogs, lots of children. I don't know, it's just it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That ain't for park, That ain't for me, But I could see that's cute.
Speaker 4: For you, right.
Speaker 1: It makes me want a dog or child? Who knows?
Speaker 3: What do you think is less work a dog or a baby? A puppy or a baby. I'm gonna say a puppy, yeah, absolutely, a puppy is less work. Yeah, because a baby, you gotta, like, you gotta watch more. They sleep, They sleep a lot, but like you gotta. Women have to pump every three hours. They have to constantly pump. Yes, but not all women breastfeed one and two. A baby, you won't chew on your shoes while you're taking a nap a dog. But realistically, if your baby gets hit by a car or you're gonna go to jail, but you're not gonna go to jail for the dog. So that's not that's not true animal precinct. They have act. Oh yes, I used to love me some animal precinct. They're going knock that. It would be like cops, but for people who are negligent for their animals. Right, but you said would be like cops, they're not cops. If you if I throw a baby in front of a car, I'm going to jail. There's no nobody in a printed sweater is shown up to the house like you're you know, we gotta we got some complaints. It's the cops that are coming. But I mean, I don't know. White people do care about animals sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you could.
Speaker 3: No, you can definitely go to jail if you are neglecting and harming animals for sure. Okay, so what's animal precincts is? Is that like Paul Patrol? Can you tell people like.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a show. It's not a cartoon.
Speaker 3: It's a show. It's like it's legit like cops, but for animals. And so when there's people who like will have a whole horse and they backyard that they're not feeding. Ain't it ain't got no barn, no, no, no real good grass. They have to come like people have made enough complaints. They're like, sir, we have to arrest you. We've we've given you many chances to take care of this horse. We're taking you to jail, and you're getting a big ass fine. First of all, if you come in a if animal Precinct is knocking on my door about my horse, to citizens arrest me, I'm jumping on my horse and riding into the sunset.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately the horse has been so neglected that there's no iron or bones and they can't go anywhere. You got this anemic pony in the backyard. Yeah, yeah, okay, I get that exactly. People are so weird. People who have like these like animals that are like not domesticated or I don't know if that's the right word, but it'll be somebody that has like a tiger in an apartment building or a monkey in a in a mansion, and it's like bubbles didn't want to be here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that people when I say people. I really just want to say Americans, I mean, we're so bored. We're so bored, and we always have to have something going on, and so a reg her cat and dog is boring. So it's like I got a flex, I got a flex I have to have. You know this Bengle Bengle cat that's almost a tiger that's always attacking the neighbors like they need shit like that, And it costs so much money, these these exotic animals. But also they carry different diseases. Nobody's worried about that. Like I was on my sister said me, there's an Instagram page called the Dodo or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm always on the Dodo.
Speaker 3: And there's this lady got a beaver in her house that be dipping in the lake and then dragging his beaver body through It's not even a doggy door, it's a beaver door, and she'd be hugging him. I saw another lady has a prairie dog which looks like a squirrel without a tail, and he on the duvet screaming. There's people that have these like exotic ass long cats that you're like, that's just like an anorexic tiger. You're not supposed to have that in your house. The stuff that they eat is not what normal cats eat. It's like chunks of meat that they dragon on the living room couch.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. It's like a it's like a local tiger king. That's what it is. They're doing tiger king locally, Yes, farmed to table tiger king. Yes, it's it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, I have my cats, and I think that's that's all I'm gonna do. I also would like sometimes I want a dog, but that's not as you want a dog.
Speaker 2: You had seven cats in that house.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Oh, Marie waiting, ha ha, you know, I forgot to put this on the listed thing. But do you know that they're still doing catfish and the episode that I watched last night insanity, you.
Speaker 2: Excited about it.
Speaker 3: Somebody was using on catfish bitch bitch bitch. Okay. So it was a woman like a kind of like an older woman, not older, but I think she might be. I'm gonna say, thirty two, thirty two years old, okay, thirty two old lady man, not old aarp.
Speaker 2: Let me finish, Let me finish.
Speaker 3: Okay. So she's got a son and everything, and she had been talking to this guy named uh James on you know, online or whatever for like over a year and they would talk on the phone.
Speaker 2: For hours and you know he never never met because they were in different.
Speaker 3: States, right, Yes, yes, obviously that's all. That's always the tea, Like when someone lives far away. Instead of just hopping on a plane or a greyhound, you're like, I'm just gonna wait this out until until we have enough money to see each other or something of that sort. So and the woman has a kid, so she can't just leave. She can't just leave to go meet up with James. So then you know they get nev and the messy boots that there's a black woman on catfish now that helps him. You know, she's got another camera and she's getting in and it's it's actually funny because she's there. She's like, no, we're gonna get the content that we need. So they show up to see James in some like back of back of some apartment complex or whatever. James is not a man. It is it is a woman, a young woman eighteen years old, and she's butch. But they had spoke on the phone and the woman speaks different than a grown man. No, but I mean listening to this girl's voice, I'm like, I could see how you thought it was like she's butch. Like she she's got a stronger voice. AnyWho, we don't put a pin in that, but okay, so or let's take the pin out's but so she has a stronger voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Tony Braxton.
Speaker 3: Butch.
Speaker 2: Am I butch?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? You know, Acadney, I'm glad you said it and not me because you stay trying to politically correct animal patrol me when I say stuff on this podcast. No, I mean you're if you're butch is not a wrong term, Like you're saying somebody's butch. So they have a man voice is not Like that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 1: I feel like the same thing because I have like a lilt to my voice. I have a gay voice, and so like when I pick up the phone, it's sometimes I do get like the miss or ma'm or whatever. Yeah, it's like I feel like it's the same thing, right, Yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: She put The woman who's presented the young girl presents as butch and looks like a dude, but is a woman. She's got her hair like shaves, but it's yeah, it's it's a it's a girl. So then the woman who came all the way to this, you know, Nebraska to see James is like upset and crying and she's like, you know, why would you do this? Why would you do this me? We've been talking for like over a year, you know, the same same story. She's like, I have a son, why would you waste my time like that? Like you know, I'm older, Like this is fucked and then boom, Sarah McLachlan music. So, my my sister died two years ago, and that's when I created this James profile, and I just wanted friends. I just needed to talk to people. And I wasn't thinking about hurting anyone. I was hurting and I just needed, you know that that love that I was missing from my sister, and so.
Speaker 2: Was her sister's name, James.
Speaker 3: Why why does she take on a whole other persona exactly why did she take a whole other persona on to find love that she's missing from her sister? And it's okay, but wait, there's more, there's more, got it? So then you know She's like, but we were saying I love you all the time. He's like, yeah, like buddy, say I love you. She's I that you I The way that I'm saying I to say. The way I was saying I love you had nothing to do with fucking friendship. You knew I was coming. I was pulling up to see you from far away. I'm not coming to see a fucking pinpal bitch. Are you serious? Right? So then you know, but we feel bad because one it's an eighteen year old. No, no, I don't feel bad for them. But okay, go ahead, I don't feel bad for anyteen year old, so Nev. So Nev's like, yes, you know because the girl, the young girl had been talking to women and men. So she was like, I just I was looking for friends. It didn't matter. No, no, no, James was looking for friends. James was looking for friends exactly. I'm getting confused. So then Nev is like, yeah, but you know, I actually think you you do have feelings for I think her name is Charlene or something like, of course it was naturally, you know, I think you do have feelings for her. And she's like, no, I don't. I just wanted friends. I said the love you are so cold blooded, so cold. I was like, there is There was no empathy with the yeah I'm not she was she said, I'm not interested, Like, yeah, that's not my type. I'm good.
Speaker 2: But it's like, but you could have said that before I booked my flight.
Speaker 3: You bitch. Yeah, you knew I was coming, you eighteen year old county ass liar. My question is what were they talking about every single day on the phone for a year. James was making up a fake backstory about working in the lumberman.
Speaker 2: James said he had kids.
Speaker 3: James said he had kids like the other way and said his son died lies.
Speaker 2: Okay, so James is a psychopath. That's what. Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking, And I was at first, I was like, how could this show be going on for so Catfish was going on when I was in college, and it's still running and people are still getting caught, and I'm like, y'all have got to get something, do something else.
Speaker 2: It hurts every time. Look, liars gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I actually have never seen Catfish, but I thought he had gotten in trouble to host over something. So I thought the show was canceled. This might have been an old episode because you know, I was watching on Facebook on Facebook? Why are you on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Still? Sis you on Facebook?
Speaker 3: Trying to pull a James on somebody? What's happening over? Why are you on Facebook? That's a good title. Why are you on Facebook? I don't know, I don't know. I am. I mean, we're gonna come back to Facebook. But I was dating a dude for like, I don't know, maybe it was like almost a year.
Speaker 2: And when I was in college.
Speaker 3: The first thing that I would ask to do ude is you know, well, how old are you and do you have any kids? And he told me he didn't have any children. And we would talk on the phone every day, and I think I've told this story before. One day his number called me and I picked it up and it was his child's mother and she was like, I just want to know how you know him, and I was like, oh, we're just friends. But he had a kid, and I never heard the child in the background. I know, like he must have been in like a panic room or something, but I never heard the kid at all ever.
Speaker 2: And we would talk and I would ask him about his day.
Speaker 3: He never once was like, oh my baby had an ear infection. He just never he never mentioned this baby once. That's why that's why I hate you know, And this is when I think you were talking to this dude when social media wasn't as like prevalent as it is now. Like you said, liars are going to lie. So that's why I hate social media, Like I wouldn't want to meet people through you know, the apps or whatever, because you can say anything, you can write anything, you can say anything, you can meet up with, somebody claim you somebody else like am I pulling out? Let me see your ID, let me see your social security? Like I don't know, And you just have to have the grace and believe in humanity that this person is being honest and people go lie. Yeah, but I think that's the scariest thing for me as a G list celebrity out in these streets as a straight person, is I don't like when people know more about me than I know about them before I date. You know, men, you know how Google, I have seen that you know that you did a joke on the twenty ninth of Mad Like, no, I don't if you come at me with more information about me that I've given you that I know about you, then I is drying my cat up completely. It's given alo Vera dry. So I don't know how. I don't know how, like actual celebrities date because I know they be on Riot and they be on Hinge and they'll be on Tinder and stuff. But like you watch somebody's movie and you or you read their Wikipedia and you like you know them, you think you know them, So I don't know. I think that's it feels safer to maybe lock somebody down now, you know, before we sell the movies and the TV show.
Speaker 2: But then it's like true, it's true.
Speaker 3: But then it's like you sell that show, you sell that movie, You're gonna be around more famous people and you want to bang them too.
Speaker 2: So maybe maybe we need to pray on this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I love people, but also I hate people, so it's it's real hard for me to like meet more famous people and actually trust them, you know, because they have they already have this facade and they already low key or delusional, and that's.
Speaker 2: The type of energy that I want people to be.
Speaker 3: Transparent, and I want people to not try to act like, oh, I'm better than you know, some of the most fun I've ever had was when I was broke, or me and my friends didn't have a lot of money and we just made it happen. When you're rich, good God and a celebrity, I can't imagine. So what you're saying, you're not gonna sign nobody's NDAs to hang out with no celebrities, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm signing all the NDAs and I'm still gonna run my mouth in the group chat.
Speaker 3: That's That's what I'm gonna do. Let me tell you what to Beyonce's bathroom smells.
Speaker 2: Like, oh wait, and do you that?
Speaker 3: Speaking of like people on dating apps, you know, Ben Afflak was on.
Speaker 2: Oh my God was on r I'm crying like athlic what's his name, Athlac? What's his name? Is the Duck Insurance?
Speaker 3: Ben Affleck was on Riot and Match with a girl and she and she didn't think it was him, and he sent her a video like she unmatched him, Yeah, she unmatched him, and he sent her a video like why'd you unmatch me? And because she thought it was not real, and then she posted it on TikTok and then they were still been a cool seventeen eighteen because grown women person on TikTok is giving. It's giving Leonardo DiCaprio's baby girlfriend is what they were. They were writing on Twitter letter like sis not sis, but Ben, if you were looking for women your age, that wouldn't have happened that part. But also maybe she unmatched him because she knew it was Ben Affleck. Don't nobody want his uh?
Speaker 2: Don't nobody want his ass? Ask Jennifer Gardner. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could see somebody wanting to like date him for clout, but there were they were dragging this young girl.
Speaker 2: They were dragging her.
Speaker 3: They were like people would do anything just for for cloud and for attention, And I was like, no, I think she really was like upset? Does she unmatched with this guy thinking it wasn't really him?
Speaker 2: M mm hmmm. You would have put that on TikTok? You wouldn't you want to make a story about that? A bitch? Absolutely, I absolutely would have talked about it.
Speaker 3: But I also am young, so that uh. But we live in a time when people just want to be famous. That's it. They don't care about anything else. Putting Ben Affleck's video that he sent her up is is only going to get her clicks and views and followers and maybe a blue check. Like everyone is like, you know, Chloe Kardashian is going through her mess with you know that man that she thinks is her man and Tristan, but like three different women have come out recently saying that like he's their man too, And so somebody sent her a young man is my man?
Speaker 2: Is nor man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So she uh, she messaged some and asked them one of the girls and asked her to keep it between them, and the girl posted all the screenshots on Instagram. Wait wait, hold on. Chloe said to keep it between us please and please keep this between us, and the girl was like, ah, screenshot her phone screen with the conversation with it says, please cring this between us. And then another one of the girls was like, we can message on snapchat if that makes you feel safer. But then she's tagging Chloe and everything that she's saying about the conversation that is just I don't know, y'all gotta pick y'all battles, yo, what's the battle? What's the battle here? The battle is yes, this is hot tea and it's it's like it's in a way, it's like comical. I'm like, this is funny, Like you're your man is out here in the streets. You're so famous, he still can't keep his dick in his pants and he knows that anybody can find out about this, and he's still doing it. But there's a part of me that's like, yeah, Chloe is still a person, Like I wouldn't even want to do that to like a non famous woman.
Speaker 2: I think it's tacky. Cheating is tacky.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying? Cheating is tacky? But I wouldn't want to blast it everywhere. I would. I would want to, like, okay, we talk between each other or whatever, but she said keep it between us, and I would.
Speaker 2: I would want to.
Speaker 3: I would tell my friends, But I'm not putting it all over social media. Girl, you giving these women too much credit. They know who Tristan is, they know who Kiloe is when they meet him and they have sex with him. Some of them raw, it's not Chloe's a person, it's oh my god, Tristan Thompson. I might I might trap me a basketball player. I might be on the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians on Hulu. Like women, we drag men all the time because we can do that and we're allowed. But there are plenty of women who do shisty, shady, messy things. Look at James, Look at James. You know it's and now it's like people have nothing but time to have sex and cheat and post and social media for some people is their entire life.
Speaker 2: And that's sad.
Speaker 3: That's sad. I'm like, there's there's gotta be where's where we draw on the line. For me, it just puts a bad taste in my mouth because you know, we will be famous one day, babe.
Speaker 2: We're like, we will be out there.
Speaker 3: And I I don't like it one bit. Like that scares me so much that it's like, why would you even want I don't know. I just I wouldn't want to cheat. What scares you so much? I couldn't see myself being famous and cheating, all right, Cheating is for people who aren't famous. Yeah, yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: People are messy. At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: He's young, and he's famous, and he's rich, and he's attractive, and he's Jamaican. He's Jamaican, right, he's that. I was waiting for you to say. I was like, somebody say that he is Jamaican. Jamaican's going Jamaican, Babe. Jamaicans be Jamaican in Jamake me want to cheat, babe, Like that's that's what they do. So and I'm not saying that they all cheat, but they like to have six So yes, we'll Sydney Man be getting it down, maybe.
Speaker 2: Laying it down, and then they lie about it, so you know.
Speaker 3: And also obviously not one hundred percent of y'all, at least ninety eight point nine three percent of y'all, so that wait, wait wait, speaking of percentages, you know, I dabble on the Robin Hood app with my stocks and stuff. Yeah, and this morning I woke up and I was looking and I was like, uh, the Peloton stock was plummeting. It had been falling for the last couple of days. But I was like, it's gonna go back up. It's gonna go back up because it was like one hundred something dollars when I bought, when I got a share, and today it was like eighty something. And I was like, ah, well, if it goes back up to ninety, I'll sell it and it hit ninety for us split second, and I was like, well, let me see it a hit ninety one, because that's how I do my stock. Stuff went down in eighty seven, I said, beach when you get out of here. And then it came out that somebody died on a peloton the treadmill, the treadmill, right, but kids are getting like trapped underneath it, and like twenty three people have been injured.
Speaker 2: But it's like treadmills have been in people's houses forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's so special about this peloton treadmill that people are like children are dying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do they mess up the treadmill? That bad mess up a treadmill? Wait? What is actually happening to people's bodies with these treadmills?
Speaker 2: I think the kids are first, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think the treadmills are running and the kids are I don't know, getting underneath them, And I don't have no idea.
Speaker 1: That seems like Learney tunes to me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, get your fucking put your kids somewhere when you're about to be on the treadmill. That part that part, babe, or or wait, the kids are meddling with the treadmill and they turn it and on and then they're getting trapped underneath.
Speaker 2: I do first of all, sounds like it's the kids.
Speaker 3: How long, thank you friend? But how long is your baby? That they can reach the top of the peloton but also get sucked under the bottom of the peloton because the buttons are like you got to stand on it and like so oh no, Sydney, you buying stocks? Uh Mina is always talking about it, and it makes me feel like, damn, I should dip my feet into it. I should get all the way wet wop wop it up with stocks, wopstocks, wopstocks. That's a good title.
Speaker 1: I knew it was coming. Oay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you listened to last week's episode, but everything I said, she was like, that's.
Speaker 2: A good time, that's a good that's a good title.
Speaker 1: Yeah girl, No, but you made us wait. You made us wait for what the actual title was, and I love it.
Speaker 3: It's important to make people wait, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Sydney, like a few minutes it was like, no, people, that's they.
Speaker 3: Listen and they figure it out. No, no, no, it should be that okay, all right, m hmm. I have no fucking shame, and I don't video shows getting caught under Piloton treadmill.
Speaker 2: Well I can.
Speaker 3: Let's see the video. Let's see the video. Okay, Well I need you to see the video and what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Old let me audio.
Speaker 3: You know it's gonna be an AD that place first. Yeah, there's an AD. So we have a commercial break. Some black lady jogging, you know, workout here.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. And but also a Peloton, A Peloton dreadmill is not cheap. How much does that cost? Well, the regular Peloton is the bike is at least two thousand, Yeah, twenty five hundred dollars. Damn. I wish I had a Peloton so you can get rid of your cats, kill them accidentally. I mean, isn't a cat basically a baby with an attitude? You know what?
Speaker 2: You might be right, but no, I wouldn't want to do the treadmill.
Speaker 3: I would want to do the bike because they got all those classes and they made me look like fun. What happened? Marie? A Peloton treadmill is forty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Forty two hundred dollars to kill your child that sounds like a steal.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: We're talking about killing babies a.
Speaker 1: Lot on.
Speaker 3: Killing babies. That's the title thing you Okay, okay. So there's two kids playing on the treadmill. One is on it and the other one is on the outside of it, and she was walking on it and oh and the baby gets sucked under not like their arms are stuck under the treadmill and their face is loud, you know, the treadmill is like fuck. So I guess the treadmill doesn't have to be on for people.
Speaker 2: To get pulled underneath.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, yeah, it's got to go. Throw the whole thing away. I'm all set, we're real, We're good on that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me see how what the share price.
Speaker 3: Is now, because because I really was like, ah, let me see if you pops, it's not gonna pop back up.
Speaker 2: When I heard that somebody died, I was like, oh, it's it's over for them. It's over for them.
Speaker 3: I mean, the peloton is gonna be fine because you know, white women want to do what they do and staying in shape, and it's it's trendy. It's because you could get any type of treadmill or bike, but it's Peloton because Track Noder Track is still out here making bikes and they cost you know, three thousand dollars. Is that so?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize treadmills cost so much money. But you know what, Peloton was already going to start to see a decline in sales because gyms are opened back up and people are going outside to work out again. So and also it's a white women's babies that are dying. So whether they like a Peloton or not, they I think also like their little pink cheeked children more. All right, we have another fabulous thing on the list, Bill, I really, I really wish you would have just said it and not okay, knowledge all right, what can you cut that out? Yes, Andrew, No, you could cut it out.
Speaker 1: You could cut it out in conflicting instructions.
Speaker 2: Cut it out. You're gonna do it again, Sydney. That's why I'm telling him, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think I want to cut it out.
Speaker 3: It's getting two against one, okay.
Speaker 2: So, but.
Speaker 1: Because now we're talking about it so much, and this is also content, I.
Speaker 3: Don't I thought we talked about what you think is content does not feel good for me. So thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much, Sydney.
Speaker 3: We've been doing segues for the last four years and this is how you do them. So people can change also, but you but you have not yet, babe, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All Right, what's next on the list, Sydney?
Speaker 2: What's next on the list?
Speaker 3: Is my ass?
Speaker 1: Is that an episode title.
Speaker 3: Bill? Bill Gates divorces, Well, he gets divorced by his wife Melinda, And uh, you know, everybody had all the jokes because you know they're they're out there, they're out cheer now billionaires out on the market.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it? They were together for twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: Bill Gates is worth one hundred and thirty point five billion dollars and they ain't got no prenup. Nope, they have no prenup. But she asked for no spousal support. But she's gonna get half you think if not, If not half, she's gonna get a couple billion dollars. So what she needs spousal support for? Yeah? Like, but Bill Gates is not the richest person anymore.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jeff bizeus one nine one hundred ninety seven billion Elon Musk with his little weird face one hundred and sixty eight billion, and then you know Mark Zuckerberg one hundred and seventeen. Why y'all need so many billions of dollars? I'm just asking for a crumb, bill a crumb. Money is good, It's not like it's a bad thing to have. Money is the root of all evil. That's what people who ain't got no money saying. I remember I used to You're saying money is good, but I think money is actually bad. I used to.
Speaker 1: See Bill Gates all the time when I lived in Chelsea. As I was walking to the laundromat with my like basket of laundry, and I was like, are you kidding me? Like, you're just watching me?
Speaker 2: Wait, how did you know it was Bill Gates? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was like, and not some other nerdy white he.
Speaker 1: Looks like any no, you would recognize Bill Gates.
Speaker 2: He looks real pedestrian, honey, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I mean I like, also lived very close to the Google headquarters. You know he frequents there. Obviously I believe that it was him.
Speaker 2: And he would be walking while you were doing your laundry.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe he likes to be on his feet a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is doesn't sound like a billionaire type of thing.
Speaker 3: He's just walking.
Speaker 2: It does sound like it sounds like a beige billionaire for.
Speaker 3: That energy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna run around the corner get a coffee. Anybody need anything?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Okay, friends, whatever, whatever y'all say, I'm sure it was him. I'm not so. Andrew, were you ever walking by Bill Gates with your laundry and like a pair of your dirty draws fill.
Speaker 1: And it's like, let me help you his feet? Yeah, so just find me with like an in unit laundry, please, Bill Gates?
Speaker 2: Do you have laundry in.
Speaker 1: The I don't have it in the unit. I have it in the building. So that's an upgrade that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bill Gates not hot, not hot. If I saw him on Rio. Matter of fact, let me say, I'm gonna make Bill Gates photo the lock screen on my phone, so if I see him on any of these apps, I will not unmatch him like cisted Ben Affleck because.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because he.
Speaker 3: Is not attractive and neither is she. So it's like, is that how billionaires look? Is that the prototype for billionaires. No, but maybe ugly people work harder than hot people around in life.
Speaker 2: Hold on, don't I said, hold on now?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, now, okay, maybe ugly people work harder than hot people to get ahead in life. And that's why so many successful men in particular are ugly. The rich ones, all the top rich people in the world, they not attracted. I don't think that people shouldn't be down.
Speaker 1: I don't think that he's ugly. I think he has a very kind face and kind smile.
Speaker 3: I don't think he says what Andrew, if somebody described you as kind when I was like, how he looks? Oh? He kind?
Speaker 1: That is saying that all billionaires are like the scum of the earth.
Speaker 2: I do know.
Speaker 3: I didn't call him scum.
Speaker 2: I called him ugly. That's there's difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's different.
Speaker 2: Ugly people are usually nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how many clicks away is scum from ugly for you?
Speaker 3: Well, when I think scum, I think I'm going back to James on catfish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scum is like a bad person. Bill Gates is not scum.
Speaker 3: They they got you know, they feel a thrapthropic or whatever the hell that word is. And they You know, he does have a kind face, but he also kind of looks like a pelican, like a kind of like a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's giving that Rio movie. Well, he's an older man, so it's like, what do you want from him?
Speaker 3: What do you really want?
Speaker 2: What do I want from him?
Speaker 3: About thirty billion dollars? That's all I want from Bill Gates. But when I look at pictures of him from when he as a kid, a kid younger, he still kind of had a bird face. You know, I think Melinda is really gay.
Speaker 2: She gets she's.
Speaker 3: Given me top energy, top energy less she was strap pull out your strap, she's got it.
Speaker 2: Maybe she was topping Bill.
Speaker 3: She does look like my gym teacher from sixth grade, missus what's her face? And she was a lesbian. If she comes out six months later with a woman, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, Sis is a billionaire. Let her live her uh her rich gay life? No yeah, no, dude.
Speaker 2: And also, you can be with a woman and not be gay.
Speaker 3: Please explain that, Sis, because I don't understand that she comes out in a couple months with a woman.
Speaker 2: She's not gay.
Speaker 3: She could she could be Polly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that word means.
Speaker 3: This in this context, No, Polly means that you can hook up with more than one person. You're in multiple relationships.
Speaker 2: So what that got to do with her?
Speaker 3: What's the what's what's the one that's uh that you know that Janelle Monet said that she was pan sexual. Yeah, yeah, she could be pan sexual. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: She's pan sexual because she dated a man and now she's dating a woman.
Speaker 3: No, pan sexual means that you're you're connected to people's vibes and personalities. It has nothing to do with their gender.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if we see Melinda Gates with a woman, you go and just assume she pan sexual.
Speaker 2: Assist, that's what you're.
Speaker 3: Saying to me. She's a billionaire, she could be whatever she wants, and she might not want labels, she might not want to be labeled. Okay, Sydney, thanks for that. But when it it's interesting because when Bill Gates came out as when this's the divorce stuff dropped, When the divorce album dropped, people were.
Speaker 2: Oh my, hey, Bill, me sliding in Bill's dms. But when Queen Elizabeth's you know, little cripkeeper man Dad, people weren't sliding in the Queen's dms?
Speaker 3: Were they Yes?
Speaker 1: They were? Now I saw that.
Speaker 3: I mean she don't even have Andrew.
Speaker 1: I saw people like making jokes about like Queen Elizabeth at the club this summer and everything, and like seeing if that she was saying, you know, it's fun. I think it was pretty even across the board.
Speaker 2: They're sliding the don't think so they'll slide into her.
Speaker 3: Facebook's exactly the face the Facebook messenger, Honey, Sidney is the mayor of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, put me in, coach, put me in Sidney. What are people even talking about on Facebook right now? Like, yoh, the age of thirty is on Facebook? Marie. It is too much like it is literally like flicking the TV like multiple channelers. It has everything and anything, like they do videos. They have videos. So sometimes I'll see clips of love and hip hop. There's clips of Windy, there's clips of Catfish, there's you know, they're doing makeup tutorials.
Speaker 2: There's people having who's posting this stuff? Everybody's moms because no, it's just everybody. Every It's just different people.
Speaker 3: Girl, h It's anything and everything, and y'all, y'all are making it limited to like older people, but young people are on there too.
Speaker 2: Don't be fooled. They're just not telling anybody they have shame. You don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Well that's why you know. The mental illness is real.
Speaker 3: It's just like, get off Facebook, girl, Go watch a show. Watch a damn show, a real show on TV. Watch Hustlin's Cabaret, which I am watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, interesting, it is crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I have never I've seen so many dry ass cracks and kuchie lips in my life.
Speaker 2: They're posting ass cracks and couchie lips.
Speaker 3: Well, it's on Zeus, so it's in. It's a it's a network. But right where does one get Zuus. You gotta get the subscription. You gotta pay for the subscription.
Speaker 2: So it's online. It's online. Yeah, you can get zeus.
Speaker 3: H My good sister Lacey Mosley gave me her log in thank you so much ruining my life. I love it, but god, it is insane. Hustline is from Love and Hip Hop. If y'all don't know, she used to date DBJ and they have a baby together, and now she is recruiting women to start her strip club or like these women to be with her while like stripping. I don't know, it's it's very odd and it feels very you know, group homish.
Speaker 2: But the content is superb. Double homicide. Yes, that's our dablehamicide is rubb. It's so good. It's such a good clip and it's so woo.
Speaker 3: I've never seen people just like show their vaginas besides me on the pod. Oh yeah, God, people are really showing everything on there.
Speaker 2: It's nuts.
Speaker 3: Wait, so she's trying to open up her own little pea valley the pink.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: The show is Jocelene just trying to recruit strippers. Yes, so she's making them do like challenges, yes, like he is next to the stripper Flavor of Love. Yes, yes, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: The girls are fighting, they're fighting for Hasteleen for the number one spot, and then they're like, oh, the bottom bitch. Now it feels like pimping. They also use the term the bottom bitch, which is like, this is the girl who's like, you know, underneath Hastling or Joscelyn or whatever. And it's just it's all weird. It's very problematic and also misogynistic, but I mean it's comedy it's TV. So she's shown up in a strip club, but she's only looking for one stripper. I don't understand what's happening with it. It's a whole bunch of girls, and so they slim down to like, I don't know, maybe like ten and all ten of them win. No, Yes, we'll come in. Yeah, hmm, interesting, Sydney. We could have came up with that concept for a show. We could could I could have we could have looked for the top strippers in America, hottest baddies in America, and we could have, you know, like didn't Paris Hilton have a show where she was looking for a best friend? Yeah, we could have had that, but it would be like, you know, like a hot third you know, with somebody to take thoudy photos with. The problem is is that Jocelyn is It's not a problem. Sorry, let me retract. The thing is is that Jocelyn is also a stripper. We would have, like, in order for it to be the same vibe as her show, we would also want to be strippers. And I don't see that for us. I just but she's not a stripper anymore. She hasn't been a stripper since she started making them. Mona scot Checks. No girl, she's in the show, she's stripping. She's danced, because that's what the show is about. But she's not like Cardi b used to be a stripper. She's not stripper anymore. But when she like opens up the club, she's she's a stripper. She's the main girl. Honestly, if she was smart, she would strip at her new club because she's the person people want to see naked. So if you want to see her naked, just go on zeus, just log in. She told Wendy Williams, it's the number one show in the country and we were like, you mean the number one, number one show on zeus.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, I heard she was dragging Wendy Williams for some comment that she made.
Speaker 3: It was great. We laughed.
Speaker 2: We laughed so hard.
Speaker 3: So what does Aunty Wendy do in these days? Because you know, the last couple things that I had seen it looked like she was doing pretty bad. So how Wendy look was the wig doing?
Speaker 1: She had a dating like a dating show with in Wendy where like she had three like bachelors zoom in and there was like one guy that she really hit it off with and so I think that she's still with him.
Speaker 3: What what kind of meant was it? Was it like Beyonce's dad was it?
Speaker 1: It was like one guy? So there were it was two, two black guys, one white guy. The white guy was friends with Mario Lopez and was like, uh, like, I think that you'd be a good fit for Wendy Williams to be with. And of course he won. Uh, and so he's, you know, just living it up with Wendy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The white guy a white guy one, yes, No, Well looked like did he look like Bill Gates?
Speaker 1: He didn't. He didn't look like Bill Gates. He just I think he's like, uh, he's a contractor. He works on homes.
Speaker 2: You know, he's just so he's wearing a hat. He's got a hard hat on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is is that Wendy is not gonna let up. It doesn't matter if she's well or unwell, capable or not.
Speaker 2: She's gonna keep the show going.
Speaker 3: And you know, there's times where she's just gonna have low moments where you could just tell that she's very off, and there's there's days where she's like she's got it, and that's how it goes. It's it's very you. When you have a very like an outstanding, long standing show in cable or whatever cable network, You're gonna have good days and bad days, your health is gonna deteriorate or whatever. And it's like, that's that's not that's not the case with everybody who's on TV. If that's not true. Everybody, Yes, you don't have good days and bad days. But Wendy's bad days. You remember she fainted at the Statue of Liberty. Remember, people were like, she's slurring her words. I think she might be awesome. And then there's like Kelly and Ryan not doing that you know, will be in the moo drive you whatever.
Speaker 2: They not doing that.
Speaker 1: Ryan like had like this time last year, was hosting something like because like you know, he's like working from the minute that he wakes up until like you know, he works twenty four hours a day, and so like people thought that he was potentially having a stroke on Live TV when he was like slurring his words hosting this thing for Disney. And I think that like Ryan and Wendy have that like in common where they just work until like their bodies can't even like function anymore. I think that they work way too hard.
Speaker 2: There's people like that. There's tons of people like that. Ryan secrets slurring words. He might have also been on something.
Speaker 3: Babe, Well, why does it have to be that, because we always assume stroke. But sometimes yes, people do work very, very hard, and they're like, all right, in order for me to sleep tonight, I have to take some uh like sleeping something to sleep, and then they wake up and they groggy and they sleurn their words. It could be that simple, you know. Okay, well, maybe he has some Tilan on PM the night before PM for like babies. Ryan Seacrest, who has who's worth hundreds of millions of dollars is doesn't have better stuff in his house to make him sleep than Thailand.
Speaker 2: All PM.
Speaker 3: Tilan on PM will knock you the fuck out. I don't care what anybody says. That shit is strong. He was sipping lean before the show, allegedly. You know, he got to be up at five am, alleged at work at five am allegedly, yes, yes, yes, allegedly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I feel like.
Speaker 3: We hit what we wanted to hit, But now I feel like I really want to talk about one of these listener emails that we got the other day. Okay, Sydney. It says Sally from at X and they say, Hi, guys, I wanted to drop into the inbox so you guys could gass me up as well. You know what they say, The unofficial expert listeners are always hot. I'm a photographer, so I took all these shots. If you ever need a gay Twitter expert, hit me up. My Twitter where I post my body yard yati is at Sally dime s O L L Y d I M E. And my instagram is shots by Sally.
Speaker 2: You need to see these photosysts.
Speaker 3: Sally's given us Sally good lighting, septum piercing, frosted tips, and like, just.
Speaker 2: What's her Twitter again? What's her again?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, Sally is a man, Salomon, Oh okay, what is what is?
Speaker 1: His instagram is shots by Sally.
Speaker 2: Shots by Sally and the Twitter L L Y dime.
Speaker 3: But look at sally underwear pictures Sally sent us glistening body naked in the bathroom pictures salad.
Speaker 1: Hey, wait what is the totle?
Speaker 3: And then the last photo Sally has on a shirt and a seat belt in a car but safety.
Speaker 1: Wait? What does the tattoo say on Sally's chest? Sweet sweet sexy savage. That's cute.
Speaker 2: Sexy.
Speaker 3: Sally's given us double nipple piercings and uh just body yatty, body yachty, Andrew, I can't I can't find where you email these two.
Speaker 1: I sent it to you eleven days ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it is. Damn Oooh Sally is looking good, beach. What's the skin routine?
Speaker 2: Sis? It's giving smooth and hydrated, which we love.
Speaker 3: Damn Sally, when are you going to be in New York? Because I want to get some some boudoir shots like this. Sidney, did you find it?
Speaker 2: No? I did not.
Speaker 1: It's fun you found the Instagram and Twitter though, No. Let me forward it to you again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you so much. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: This is because I really feel like left out not not getting this, but you did get it, bab because your name is wanted. I see it, it says to me and Sydney, oh Marie like uh like earlier, earlier.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to bring it up. Thank you, Sidney.
Speaker 3: That's really cute and everything and I love this for you guys, but I for my the unofficial expert emails that I get. I set up a filter on my email so I get them all in a folder.
Speaker 1: And I can just I wasn't aware of this filter. I'm glad that we're having this conversation. The mistake water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want that?
Speaker 4: Oh, Sally, wow, body body giving this stallion body.
Speaker 3: It's like I could tell that, like if you fell on me, I would be like like my breath would be like like it would come out of my I need to borrow. I need to borrow the body. The body is cute or are you seeing it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Sally? You could have, you know, crap the photo a little bit lower so we could really sing your praises for Wow, Sally is packing got a baby to those those I love the body. You look so fucking good. Hot mm hmm. And thank you for proving the point that all of the Unofficial Expert listeners are in fact hot hot. Yeah, damn, y'all are really in it. I didn't even know that you guys had it in you. I love this for us, Yeah, I love it for us. I mean, it's so funny. Because we saw Sally and now I'm on Twitter and I see Will Smith's body and.
Speaker 2: It's like, stop it, stop it.
Speaker 3: Will you can, Will can get that right back into shape if you wanted to that. This is a bit but but also Will Smith is because people are like, oh, I see women applauding Will's body. Men, I see women applauding Will's body, but they won't think twice about swiping left on a man on an app.
Speaker 2: With the same body.
Speaker 3: And it's like, yeah, but social uh, dating apps is literally just physical. We know Will is funny, we know Will is like has a good personality. We know that Will is rich, we know that Will works hard, like you gotta factor all that in with the dadbod if you on tender which stomach poking through your shirt like that and and I don't know you and it looked like and it looked like you're unemployed. I mean, we're gonna we're gonna swipe and the TV is leaning against the wall on the floor.
Speaker 2: I'm you not my tight. Yeah. We love that that.
Speaker 3: We love that that honesty that Marie has right now. I mean it's a fact, you know, is there anybody did you want to read one of the questions from the pods or no, wow, oh yes for Andrew. Andrew, you know I was doing my good work on you.
Speaker 1: Know, so you share one of the questions about who I'd rather be on a deserted island with.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Answer, I've been really like tossed up about it.
Speaker 2: But really, let's tell us some of your thought process.
Speaker 1: I ultimately, I don't want to upset you. This is a really you're putting me in a really tough position. I want no.
Speaker 3: That means and that means he wants to be with you Marie, because Marie would not care.
Speaker 1: I think that Sydney, you'd be very high maintenance on an island in that setting.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, that's crazy. I had a conversation with Sydney two days ago when she tried to call herself low maintenance, and I am most fell out of my bed.
Speaker 1: I just think that's that I would hardly be able to take care of myself. But then like, I think that Sydney would want me to also take care of her. I'm sorry, I think that.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the whole pandemic, I was taking care of myself. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Well, if y'all if we're in a deserted island, like, well we got to walk around to find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you took care of yourself and an apartment of walking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after two minutes of walking, you would want to sit down.
Speaker 3: And that is true.
Speaker 2: Just you'd like, can you just go and then come back for me? If you fine?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah, Andrew, I think that Yeah, it's the right way.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, all right, Sydney, that's fine. You don't thrive on a deserted island. I think that's okay. You thrive in other areas.
Speaker 3: Andrew think that I would throb on a desert but I think that we would. We would get to help faster.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: So these are some they got some good ask questions for you, Andrew. They I was gagging. They had more questions for you than comments for us. Okay, you really do have Andrew hive. It's insane. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brittany or Nicky, Oh, Brittany or Nikki Okay, I thought that was like someone's name. Oh, I think I'm doing NICKI I think Brittany. I'm not really on board with like the free Brittany. I don't think I care that much. I think the people that care about the free Brittany think too much, don't care about actual issues.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's I don't want to agree on that mento. Will you be in these streets this summer or inside boot up?
Speaker 1: I'm inside boot up?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna do a single with us.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say all summer. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: You was more relationship oriented than than.
Speaker 3: Some of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know. It's it's mess. I think this summer is going to be complete mess. Everyone out in the streets, and I don't think. I don't want to. I don't want to be hurt, so I feel I want to feel comfortable where I am right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah me too, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be hurt. You don't want to be hurt, but you know pain is pleasure.
Speaker 1: So not always.
Speaker 3: Has he hooked up with any of the guests. Sorry for the questions, but the people need to know the tea I have not. No, never happened, but there have been some flirtation.
Speaker 1: Flirtation, Yes, we.
Speaker 2: All flirt nothing. Flirting is nothing.
Speaker 1: It ends when the microphones turn off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly does it?
Speaker 1: Because not in all cases, no dms were slitted well, I mean, like obviously there was the j Jurdan episode that it did seem like it could potentially happen. Nothing ever actually ignited from that is in me any.
Speaker 2: Other questions, Yes, biggest regret with a hookup.
Speaker 1: It's always gonna be the times that you go raw, right, because then like it's like you think about it, like Okay, I trust this person, and then like the next few days this I feel like this is a very sad answer. I'm so sorry, but like the.
Speaker 2: Next few no, I was very honest.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of young people young viral not viral young six.
Speaker 2: It's driven people listen to the pyeah. I don't want to wrap it up.
Speaker 3: It's never as good.
Speaker 1: As I mean, like it is good with like you're solidified with one person, but like when you're like you know it's going to be a one night thing, you don't do it. You don't do it?
Speaker 2: Oh well, one night thing, oh y'all raw and one one night.
Speaker 1: When like people like try to convince you, Oh, I don't want I don't want to because people.
Speaker 3: Want I'll introduce you to my mom cape.
Speaker 2: Why not only why not only?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Only? Can I read this last email?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course. Okay, this is from Sam. Yes, baby, that was the introduction. I can't stop listening to your episode archives. Y'all crack me up every single boring ass work day and sometimes on the weekends too. I'm mad there's no merch available for me to purchase. There's no merch available?
Speaker 1: Is there no merch? I'm not running.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I doubt it. We ain't got a dime from it, right, I'm still waiting on my merch money. But I think if you read this on air, it will be the push I need to become a Patreon subscriber. Comedy we just posted, Sidney. We have another Patreon episode to post today. Yes, yes, so we have. So we posted one last week. Okay, even though the request was for photos this.
Speaker 2: Week, I'm not gonna do that. Okay, not following directions.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. But but to give you a visual, I'm a hot af Jewish trans man with a multi step skincare routine five ten ten, and I got a pretty badass tattoo on my chest, so obviously i'm hashtag alternative and chilling. Also, I'm an accountant, financially stable, homeowner, single and ready to mingle. Can Sydney introduce me to her queer fem friends looking for cute dates with fun hotties in the NYC metro area. And no, I don't live in New Jerseys, so don't worry. Amen. Love you, Sydney, Marie and Andrew. You've truly helped me in my dark times more than you'll ever know.
Speaker 2: Ah, Sam, we do have merchants still available.
Speaker 1: Just for the record, we do have merch still available. It's on Tea Public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, ky, yeah, we still have merch available. Tea Public, Babe, Tea Public, tea Republican Tea Public.
Speaker 1: When you search an unofficial expert merch it comes up.
Speaker 3: It's still there. Good Christian gang okay, financially stable homeowner also liars gonna lie.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 3: It was like girls, girl, I was gonna buy tickets, but there it's sold out.
Speaker 2: No it's not, but thank you. Well yeah it's sold out.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, but I'm saying like I'm saying other like you know, other stuff. Sorry, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, guys. Please keep sending us emails and sending us questions. You know, we love to see them and we love to read them. On the pod, but also the hotter you are and the hotter these photos are that you send us, the.
Speaker 2: Witter we get when we read your email. My neck is damp, okay, dripping, My neck is damp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's another way of me being like, I'm wet, but not my coachs just my.
Speaker 1: Neck while you're not.
Speaker 3: While your right Andrew, the people know, while your neck it's you know, my my comedy is awkward sometimes and that's just that was that's my joke. So okay, yeah, okay, okay, what are you guys looking forward to this week before we get out of here? So the people will have something to look forward to. Maybe next week. Me and Marie are going on an anniversary date on Friday. Is that our anniversary day? That's what we're gonna thought we were just going. Now it's our anniversary date. Oh okay, so be prepared to you know, bring a card with written words on it.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant like.
Speaker 3: A credit card. I was like, yeah, yeah, bring that to bitch. We're gonna go get food. We're gonna go get food too. We're gonna go on a date. Sydney and I are dressing up. I went on a date on Friday. Yeah, so that's what we're doing. We're gonna go get food and we're gonna, you know, we're gonna link elbows in the street.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: So excited anniversary date, Andrew. What are you looking forward to in the next compeau.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures and seeing baby surviving the next week just for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, what's left that you have to do in the new apartment?
Speaker 2: You got to get new Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I need a TV, a TV stand. My living room is just like completely empty right now. I need to get soundproof windows. Do you have soundproof windows at your place?
Speaker 2: Soundproof?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You've never even heard of that.
Speaker 1: No, because like I live right off the avenue, a lot of old people up here, so a lot of ambulances. So they're coming through and it's like it is wild, and so the soundproof people are coming to soundproof my.
Speaker 2: What's the soundproof?
Speaker 1: They've put like like a window on top of my window, and so it's just like it says it cancels ninety five percent of the noise for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So you can't open the window.
Speaker 1: So you can open and still like functions as a window.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, well Andrew, here's what you should do. Get your little Amazon wish list together and you will share it on the.
Speaker 2: Sunday A great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know the high stand so you know that Andrew have. But make sure you put everything that you actually need to make.
Speaker 2: Home of course happy. Yeah okay yea.
Speaker 3: Everything that you need that havel, the toys, the soap dispenser.
Speaker 1: Right, everything you know, thank you hi p.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's for the for the beige listeners listening anyway, by all the sexy people who listening. You know, we heart you down yes, keep keep keep saying in desks these letters and also the reviews. We need more reviews on iTunes. It's just insane. I was like, what's going on? We need more?
Speaker 2: Give us, give us more.
Speaker 3: I know people who have have like two thousand plus reviews. Do you not love us? Do you not have positive things to say about us? It's insane? M h okay, I mean hold on, let me read this last review before we go. Longtime listener love Sydney. Sydney seems to be getting a lot of flac lately, but depression is real.
Speaker 2: And good for her for continuing to stay on top.
Speaker 3: Of all her stuff. I love that she shares her vulnerability and humility with us. The pot is so vibrant and fun. I love the real talk, especially in the Marie and Sydney only episodes.
Speaker 2: There you Go, Babe. Ending on a positive note, my friend who's texting? No, I was reading I was reading the.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yah yeah yeah. I was like, that's what I was doing. Yeah yeah, I was reading it. But she was reading it.
Speaker 2: Too, No, I was.
Speaker 3: I was like I wanted to see what was else because I hadn't seen it. Wow, Marie, just say sorry because I wasn't texting no anyway.
Speaker 2: See you at the date on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yep, Love you guys, Bye bye, Forever Dog. This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert is Executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Senior producer Tracy Soren, Produced by Andrew McGuire.
Speaker 3: Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Foreverdog Plus at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com slash plus.
Speaker 1: Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Forever Dog Team and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Forever Dog Team to keep up with all the latest Foreverdog news.