Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh, let's kiss you.
Speaker 2: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart Radio podcast, Gilmour Girls Gazette, We're back. How did you like that one? I think that was excellent.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a high rating for that, and I think right out the gates, I just want to ask you if you feel a Christmas Gilmore Girls special would be great?
Speaker 2: I do bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think you it's a genius idea, right because first of all, we will smell snow, we can be in Star Hollow, we can have it look amazing. It's like, let's do a two hour freaking Christmas movie.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: One thing I think we've talked about. I don't want the actors. I don't want a Friends Reunion special.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you literally took the words out of my mouth likes I. I was gonna say, Harry Potter when they did that HBO and it was just half no. After sitting on a couch talking about I don't like that. I want Lorli and Worry.
Speaker 3: Give me in to our Christmas movie, or like, how about a day in the life right, give me a day in the life and give me, you know, Christmas day.
Speaker 2: Right, I love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Tell we can do a Day in the Life. And it could be a two hour movie. I don't care if it's in theaters or like just on TV. I'm good with either. And I need two hours. And I think a day in the life would be great. And I'll just I can visit every character. I can't have everybody. It's Christmas, so you can have it be the holidays. So like you can get Jeff back there because he's come home to see his mom and Luke, you know what I mean. You can get Logan, you can get Dean. You can get everybody back there for Christmas. Right, Paris has nowhere, and you.
Speaker 2: Can get Rory's kid, whose father would hopefully be named by then.
Speaker 3: Right, you can get everybody there, and you can have a big Christmas dinner. So you can get Mitcham and Mitcham's of course, you can get every and you can have everybody. You can have it. You could even have the set at the Inn. Right, so you're getting some craziness over at the Inn.
Speaker 2: Amy, you just you just said it perfectly. So Logan's a dad. They're opening up Christmas presents Christmas morning. Laura lies a grandma, Luke's a grandpa. They're all just spoiling this little kid Rotten.
Speaker 3: You get Vanessa Burano there. Yeah, they go to Emily's house the.
Speaker 2: Inn, and then they have they have dinner of elaborate dinner. The Huntsburgers are over because obviously, you know, Logan and Rory and uh Kirk is delivering the ham because that's what he does.
Speaker 3: And also, I'm done with Suki not being at the Inn. Right She's back at the Inn full time now, you know, she's she's I think she's had a cookbook and she's become sort of a world famous chef. But she still, you know, does does the big holidays at the Inn something like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe she does like the holiday, the Christmas, the Christmas Day brunch and they and after they open up presents, they run over to the end to make sure Christmas Brunch goes without you know, any issues, and then they all celebrate there and then.
Speaker 3: Jez and I want to see their kids all kind of grown. Now you can get everybody in a day in the life. That's all we need. It's fine, like it's so easy. Film it on the lot, make it happen. I don't see why we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easy, great, Okay, well we saw that, we saw that.
Speaker 2: Send send us your ideas too. What what would happen in a day in the life, like on Christmas Day? What is it? Tell us?
Speaker 4: I like it?
Speaker 3: What else is going on in the news in the Gilmore news?
Speaker 2: All right, well jump into Kelly Bishop and Jennifer Gray deleted scene from Dirty Dancing. Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I have over the years. Oh, actually, yes I did. Are they out on a porch and they're talking?
Speaker 2: Jackie? You want to jump in?
Speaker 1: Yes, start out on a porch and talking. And it's just one quick scene.
Speaker 3: I've seen this. I sent this to you, Yes you did. It's great. First of all, Kelly Bishop is great in Dirty Dancing, Like she's awesome in it, and I have seen this, and do yourself a favor peek at this scene. But more importantly, gill rewatch the movie like it is so good and it's so different now because obviously I saw it before she was this is Gilmore, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like? Yeah, And then when you go back You're like, gosh, Jennifer Gray's hair is just iconic. I love her curly hair.
Speaker 3: And she's like, it's it's all you want to see it, right, because there she's young and they're dancing. I mean, that's let's go rewatch it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I might sound different all of a sudden, it's not your ears. I ran from one room to another, and now we will go on with the news, on with the news, on with the news. So this is a story, Danielle that I kind of am loving because I had no idea about this, No tell me, tell me. This is from the Drew Barrymore Show. Lauren Graham was roommates in their younger years with Connie Britton.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love when celebs are like not celebs in normal life doing normal life things like being roommates.
Speaker 1: So Connie Britton, for most people know, you know Friday Night Lights. I loved her on the first season of nine to one one. She's an amazing actress. And Lauren and they were I think it's it feels like they were young and kind of coming up. So what happened was Connie had been on The Drew Barrymore Show and obviously the producers are they learned that they had been roommates, so they taped some questions from Connie that they then played for Lauren. So Connie asked, Lauren, did you ever snoop through my stuff? And Lauren then answers and she says she didn't snoop, but in fact she did know that Connie once borrowed her product coat without asking because she saw it on screen at a premiere. So obviously it was like when they were starting to make it big.
Speaker 2: You know, they were probably make it big, but they still have to borrow clothes.
Speaker 1: I love I love random roommates. Okay, I have a totally random one that is only gonna be fun for a few people who know who this is. So do you know the band Rascal Flats?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's a country band and the singer is a guy named Gary Levox. I think I'm saying that right. I'm pretty sure I am guess who his roommate was.
Speaker 2: Who.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna make this a game. People listening if you know you know? But and they later did a song together, which now you can go check out. Okay, I'm gonna give you some clues and you'll just I'll just keep giving you clues until you try to can name it. So he's a very famous comedian okay, actor and comedian duds fade, No, not even close. I don't think he was on Saturday Live. Okay, he gosh, for some reason, what's coming into my mind is he dated Katie Holmes. He was in Bamy Fox Jamie Fox. Oh good, So Jamie Fox was randomly roommates so random, I don't know where when with Gary Lavox from Rascal Flats and they did this duet. That's pretty cool. Wait can we think of any other random roommates?
Speaker 2: Well, this is this just shows you my love for trash TV.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, if anybody watches The Valley, Jax Taylor and Jesse Lally were roommates in New York before all.
Speaker 2: The Vanderpumk even happened. And if you know who those.
Speaker 4: Two people are, and this story hits home to you, y'all are laughing because it is the two biggest messages evermates.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: So that is a roommate that you would love, because that one is sort of uninteresting to me. But what is interesting to me? And look gossip alert, gossip alert. I guess we'll say, oh, I found a good article about famous roommates. Yeah, all right, go for that, and then I'll do my gossip alert.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kevin Hart and Jason Siegel and Patti Lapoone.
Speaker 1: I did know about Aubrey pa and Patty Lapoone. They were making a movie together.
Speaker 2: So they keep going Matt Boehmer and Lee Pace. Oh cute, Paul, I'm doing be Goldberg.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. That's so random.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Coolidge and Eddie K Thomas.
Speaker 1: What when they were making American Pie or something that's so weird?
Speaker 2: Uh? She said, I revealed that, uh in the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't tell the stories. It's juicier when I don't know the background.
Speaker 2: For me reading Italia Brian, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know who either of those people are.
Speaker 2: You don't you know who Natalia Bryant, It's Kobe's daughter.
Speaker 1: H okay, Oh, come on, she the one that said sorority at USC Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: Rashida Jones and Oliver Hudson what allegedly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's we're friends with Oliver Hudson.
Speaker 2: We need to ask him, to ask him Brad Pitt and Jason Priestley.
Speaker 1: Brad Pitt and Jason Priestley, that's coming back to me. I did know that I've heard Jason Priestley. I did know that they were buds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Kidney and Andrew Garfield. Who and Andrew Garfield, Jamie Dornan, Oh, okay, Connie Britton and Kristen and Kirsten gillibrand also Connie Britton and Lauren Graham.
Speaker 1: I mean Connie Britton had a lot of famous roommates.
Speaker 2: Penn Badgeley and my little Benton Milia.
Speaker 1: That's solid. That might be the best one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sandler and Dad up the toow.
Speaker 1: I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Matt Damon, Ben affleag of course, it just it keeps going, It keeps going. But that's oh my god. Okay, well more, Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake from Mickey.
Speaker 1: Mouse and There Mickey Mouse era. Okay, I kind of love it. I'm not gonna lie, I kind of love it. Sidebar. Britney Spears in her prime was a great performer.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I can't even I don't know why I came across as I came across me too. Of her performing uh uh performing back in the.
Speaker 1: Nineties, second single from her album Sometimes Oh my God.
Speaker 2: Yes, we watched the same clip.
Speaker 1: It literally must be in the algorithm, and I stopped and watched it and was like, dang.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what's funny is I turned to my husband and said, the nineties were will never be replicated.
Speaker 1: She literally crushed it. I know. Was it the one where she's performing live and they kept flashing in the crowd to like little girls sing? I saw the same thing, completely stopped and was like, dang, she was good.
Speaker 2: She was good, but also that was such an era it will that will never be again.
Speaker 1: But her voice was good, her dancing was good, and there's that moment where that guy's just fully dancing, like going hard next to her, and I'm like, you know, dude, who.
Speaker 2: I need to find the clip and I will post.
Speaker 1: It on I kind of had a moment where I was like, what a time that was?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm old for it.
Speaker 1: But I still was like, respect, miss Spears. Respect, All right, what else do you get speaking of things that were literally on my Instagram at the very same moment. Okay, so guys, I want to tell you all this story, but yet I don't, right, because I realized is sometimes there's things in my head that I'm I'm not like proud of them. Now, I don't say them out loud, right, So what I do is instead, when they go into the head, I don't say them out loud. What I do is I go to the comments on Instagram. Okay, And what I've learned is that my brain is the exact same brain as one three hundred and twenty six other people. Because there is a video. I'm not gonna say it, because I'm gonna let you all judge for yourselves and then tell me what you think. There's a video bless Him of Joe on Ham who was on Gilmour Girls at the premiere of his new show, which I'm going to be watching, and it's a video where he's up there with his wife and they're lovely, and immediately these thoughts come into my head and I was ashamed of them. I didn't like the thoughts that came into my head, but yet they did, and so I thought to myself, Hm, where are those thoughts going into my head? So then I clicked on the comments, and I realized that everybody else also unkind.
Speaker 2: To saying that she's so young.
Speaker 1: I don't want to even say it. I want you to watch the video and see what goes into your mind, because there was two thoughts that went into my head and I was like, that is that what you're thinking too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just looks so young and they look a little a little related.
Speaker 1: And I'm so glad you guys send your comments to Danielle because she's the one saying it. I'm just admitting that my brain thought it, but I was like disappointed in myself. But then I went to the comments and literally.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, what I want to know is like, why why did we all think that? Because there's no.
Speaker 2: Two safe people people get married that like? Sometimes did they lookike like they? Sometimes people get that they do.
Speaker 1: But then I immediately did a hard deep dive. Okay John ham Age missus John ham Age seventeen years apart, and I'm like, Eh, that's a lot. It's not that much, it's a lot. And then I'm just analyzing so many things. Now there is another part of the video that I want y'all to watch and also see if you thought the same thing. I'm not even gonna say it here because this is a friendly place that we do mostly positive things.
Speaker 2: It's a friendly, positive space, but we also have to share it.
Speaker 1: We keep it real, right, we have to keep it real. So I'd rather just everybody you look at the video and tell me if you thought it, and then I know, I know, I know, I have an idea. So okay, we're gonna So Jackie, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna tell daniel Danielle, can you find I don't know if you can find the video. Did I send it to anybody? It's like a paparazzi video.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's in our group chat.
Speaker 1: I'll say, okay, can you send it to Danielle. Danielle, you watch it. I'll keep talking about lovely things about John Ham, which actually I thought he was fine hosting Saturdaynight Live. I didn't think he was as good as Jack Black. I also am fascinated that this Minecraft movie is doing so amazingly well, so it's making me want to go see it. I am definitely going to watch John Ham's new show. I think it's on Apple and it seems I think we talked about it. It's like he's hard up and needs money, so he starts robbing his friends. I'm into it. Okay, Danielle, have you watched the full video? Oh, she's probably still watching guys, so she's watch John Ham. Okay, so I'm gonna keep talking about John Ham. What is my favorite John Ham show? Probably mad Men? Probably mad Men, which I got halfway through. Sorry, I hope this is not boring because I'm filling some time here. Well, did you watch about l I did. I thought he was fine. I thought it was fine. I thought, did you see that little game show bit? I did. I only saw the monologue. I didn't think somebody was dressed as Indiana Jones, but pretend they weren't. And then somebody was Johnny Depp and pirates. It was like amusing. I never I never get the like hard laughs until Colin Jose.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm back. I heard that you guys were saying, but I kept myself on mute so that you didn't you guys, I didn't like the video. Audio didn't bleed over.
Speaker 1: Okay, So did you watch the first part of the video.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna mute the mics and then you just quickly tell me what you.
Speaker 2: Thought I actually was more obsessed with the middle towards the end when he blew a kiss at her and it was like like that.
Speaker 1: It was very awkward because I was obsessed with the part where he just gets out of the car and leaves her right. Yes, yes, okay, So I know y'all couldn't hear it. You heard just us a little bit and Bob of there go watch it and does everybody judge for themselves and whatever goes inside your mind? Uh, it's okay, it's okay, it's human nature, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Watch the video clips of him on Jimmy Jimmy Fallon with the girls from Gigley Squad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, were they good.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious. They were playing a game like charades with Patrick Schwarzenegger and the teams were Gigley squatting Patrick versus John and Jimmy, and it was it was funny.
Speaker 1: I mean, those girls got lucky. They had a great lineup girls, which I'm sorry, I know they're big, but that is a big deal that they got on. And then the fact that they got on Fallon with Patrick Schwarzenegger and John Ham, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I know, they just launched a book.
Speaker 1: So that's like, literally, Danielle, it's not crazier than one day you and me being on Jimmy Fallon And that's like not happening. Right. First of all, I couldn't even get there if it did happen because I don't fly, so we'd have to go on Jimmy Kimmel. But anyway, like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know, it's crazy. Good for them guys.
Speaker 1: Good, totally, totally, they're like crushing it. I saw their podcast slam up to the like top ten or something.
Speaker 2: No, they're crushing it. Eleven times actors couldn't hide just how much they hated endings to their own shows. A right good number. Four Alexis herself where she was crazy. She and I quote certainly wasn't the ending she expected.
Speaker 1: I had never seen that, she said that until this, and I was like, whoa.
Speaker 2: She said it was a hard thing to digest and that she'd hoped Rory would end on a high note after all her hard work. I wanted to see her succeed and be thriving.
Speaker 1: So was that her comment about the end of season seven or a year in the life.
Speaker 2: That is a great, great question. I am assuming I'm assuming after the end of a year in life, because that's kind of where she she had a moment that went down here and.
Speaker 1: She didn't have a great career and now she's no Amy.
Speaker 2: I can remember that's how you felt. You were really bummed that Rory was like kind of you.
Speaker 1: Know, flottering.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I stand by that, right, because when we ended season seven, she was off to work on the Obama campaign and and we all know that went well. So like to me, it didn't track right.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it was after the year in the life.
Speaker 1: So I get it. I'm not Amy Sherman Paladino. She runs it. She can do what she wants. But for me, why would Rory thrive over and over again? So what I think I would have liked to see is her thriving in her career and her flailing in her relationships, because that's that actually tracked, right. I'm not mad at the Logan affair. That tracks, but I think she should have been like such a baller, right, like so successful and like you know in journalism, or she's the executive producer of the Today Show, whatever it is, right, she's crushing it in her work, but in her relationship she's sort of floundering. So I wouldn't have changed that part of it, but I would have made her. It would have been so easy to make her successful. And she could have been so successful that she still could have gone back to stars Hollow and was like, you know, doing her Agree because I get it. Maybe they felt she needed a flounder to get her home, but like, make her a baller and she's coming into town.
Speaker 2: I agree. Now a couple other people on this list, just because I did find this interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, read me a couple to see if I.
Speaker 2: Crawford and Penn Bagley at on Gossip Girl.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have to agree because I think it like Jumped the Shark because I everything got to the end. That show was so good, and then.
Speaker 2: That's how Pretty Little Liars was.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna a and then I never got to the end. It's like it was.
Speaker 2: So bad and it's so bad Ian Summerholder with a Vampire.
Speaker 1: Diary sort of the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yep, Evangeline Lily with loss, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I agree because it just all of a sudden, I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: What world are we even in?
Speaker 1: Remember in like third grade you'd write a paper maybe fifth grade, I don't know, and you have this wonderful fantasy and then you couldn't figure out how to end it, and you wrote and it was all a dream. That's what I felt about lost. I'm like lot hop about all dream? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, come on, Sarah Hyland with Modern Family. I never really watched Modern Family, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that I didn't really I don't. I kind of didn't watch that last season, but like, I don't know, wasn't it just fine? I don't know.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: You would know because you were upsairs Gillian Anderson with The X Files.
Speaker 1: I never watched it. I know you think I'm used it. I love David Dukeveney more than anything, but I've watched some episodes, but I never got fully into it. So I'm going to go out on a limb here because this Saturday is our first. You know, we're watching the first episode of Parenthood. And what I'm going to do is tell you right now it's an amazing ending, and I have so much more to say that I'm not going to see.
Speaker 2: So they do not belong on this list.
Speaker 1: No, it's a fabulous ending. But it will gut you, and so in a year, two years, two years, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: I know we're running out of time. James Gandelfeini, the Sopranos, Michael C.
Speaker 4: Hall with Dexter, and I here casts a Game of Thrones, which I thought was kind of so.
Speaker 1: I never watched Game of Thrones. I know the ending of Sopranos. Dexter, I'm not as mad about, especially since we've got the reboot and the prequel. I'm like, I'm cool with Dexter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just a funny little note from Game of Thrones. Kit Harrington grasped his head and pushed his chair back at the table.
Speaker 1: Reading like he was so mad, he was so mad, and.
Speaker 2: That Amelia Clark had to go on a five hour mental health.
Speaker 1: Wait, we're reading this book. I don't know what happens. Do they all die? What happens?
Speaker 2: I actually don't know. I don't know the answer. Do you guys want to know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, tell us, tell us Amelia Clark, her name's Khalsi. She turns bad women this whole time, and she turns bad and she puts her she takes her dragon and basically fires up her whole town and then watch and because she's trying to she's trying to win over, She's trying to win her battle.
Speaker 1: And then Harrington kid Harrington.
Speaker 5: This is why Kit grasped his head and pushed He ends up killing Emilia.
Speaker 1: Who, my lord, I don't know. I don't know that I'm ever gonna watch Game of Thrones. Let me tell you what. How A great ending, A great ending, Sex and the City, and then it came back for a great movie number one. And also I know there's a lot of people out there who don't love the second movie. I disagree. Second movie was great. I stand strong on it. And then I get to live my dream and and just like that continues. So I'm going to give that a thumbs up. Can you think of like your favorite finale to have a fa I'd go Sex in the City for me.
Speaker 2: My favorite finale, This is Us.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is Us was great.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: I never got to the end ending west Wing was satisfying and fine, fine, I was just so sad it was over. I saw something the other day. I don't know if anyone can find it, but it was like those of you that think of breakup's bad, have you ever had to get to the end of a Netflix show you're loving, and it's like, it's so true. It's such an empty feeling when something you love just ends.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't feel like I feel like this is too sad to end on this note. So I don't have my trivia cards unfortunately, and I know we were supposed to play Monopoly today, which I also don't have with me. But let's think of something kind of fun to end on. What's some Gilmore thing that makes us happy?
Speaker 2: What are you? What are you having for Friday night dinner this Friday?
Speaker 1: Well, funny you asked that I don't know what I'm having on Friday, but I do know that I'm having three Easters.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I have.
Speaker 1: A ten am Easter, I have a ten A I have such a pack day on Easter. I have a ten am Easter. I have a two pm Easter, both brunches, then a pickleball match, and then a six pm Easter dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm hosting Easter this year and you want to hear what's on the menu. Definitely my mom's famous roast. My husband's making his famous grilled shrimp. What I know my aunt is making.
Speaker 1: Are you making your mom's roaster? Is your mom making roast?
Speaker 2: Yolanda Romo is bringing over that, So.
Speaker 1: She's making the roast and then she's bringing it over.
Speaker 2: She's bringing it over. John's picking.
Speaker 1: Danielle's husband is making the shrimp on the grill, shrimp on the bobby.
Speaker 2: Yep, shrimp on the barbie. My my sister and mom makes this amazing like baked chicken pasta dish.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hope he gets a leftover.
Speaker 2: I mean it's salad. My other two aunts are bringing a veggie dishes. My cousin's bringing mashed potatoes. I'm making my grandma's like iconic macaroni dish. My brother would give him the thing that you pick up at the grocery store with the bread rolls.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do with the dog? Your wild dogs?
Speaker 2: He's going to be in his kennel, poor thing.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. He would not be able to take all this, This is too much.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: And do you get all the leftovers or do you give them out in tupperware?
Speaker 2: We give I give them out on tupwork because I save one night's worth for myself.
Speaker 1: I would do too. I would honestly do two.
Speaker 2: The second day of leftovers puts me a vide edge.
Speaker 1: No leftovers. If you cook on Sunday, those leftovers can go Sunday Monday Tuesday.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no. I would say Tuesday lunch Max.
Speaker 1: No you could. I would definitely do because that is a fine meal. I would get the leftovers organized for Monday and Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear the dessert?
Speaker 1: Obviously?
Speaker 2: Okay, my sister's making chocolate chip cookies. My sister in law is making her famous cinnamon rolls from scratch, and my mom makes an Oreo cheesecake and also a lemon cheesecake from scratch.
Speaker 1: Thank god, are you making nothing?
Speaker 2: I'm making a charcouter board and that is enough because I am setting up this entire house.
Speaker 1: And are you making this CHARCUTERI from that book I gave you that looks all pretty.
Speaker 2: Of course ins book. No not, you gave me an actual.
Speaker 1: I gave you one that was just like all sharkuteries.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, but also in a garden has amazing recipes.
Speaker 1: Can you make it into a bunny or anything? Can you make it eastery? What if you made it an egg, and then it's like Salammy's Loammy's loammy, you know, like an egg. Just then you don't have to do it. I love it, and I love it.
Speaker 2: I will do it.
Speaker 1: There you go, please post a photo.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: I'll try to take photos of all three of my Easters too, and maybe we can pay it. We've got twenty dollars writing on my pick a ball match, so hopefully I come out of winner. I'll let you guys know nice. And that's the news.
Speaker 2: And that's the news. Ye hey, everybody, and to forget follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com