Speaker 1: I don't understand how three cats like shit so much. It's not three cats worth of shit. It's like more than that. Somehow, I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: It's like two dogs worth of shit.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I don't know any other cute animals.
Speaker 3: There's there.
Speaker 1: They are very cute, but they're cute. There's one on the bed over there. You can't. He probably just looks like a pillow because he's a lump. But I did say for quite some time that my dog has nine anises on accidents, so.
Speaker 2: Because of like cats with nine lives.
Speaker 1: No, it's like I was trying to when you say someone's age in Italian, you say so and so has this many years. So she has nine years. But the word for years is annie, and the word for anus is annie, So annie versus annie.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Oh I when I said anus, I meant anus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, she does. She has nine nanises.
Speaker 3: One thing you need to know about me When I say anus, I mean it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like your cats have nineuses. With how much shit they're created, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, sort of God they do, good fucking lord, it's so much poop. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: To find out later they're just sneaking spaghetti.
Speaker 3: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three sixty. We're taking it three sixty around the World, episode two of a production of iHeart Radio. Just that heads up that I'm gonna sound like shit today. My audio is fucked. There's something going on with my computer. I can't do the normal thing, that normal way we're recording. Try a bunch of things, and this is what you're getting. Sorry, I said, I like absolute shit.
Speaker 2: Jack is a Jackdamus robot from the Elon Musk Reveal, and so that's why he's drums. I love it, and it's being operated by someone else right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm being operated by myself remotely. But people think it's cool. It looks cool. It's just way less efficient and I'm charging forty eight dollars an hour. All right. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness. And it is Wednesday, October sixteenth, twenty twenty four. My name's Jack O'Brien and aka rick E Banjo, anigram of my name and the down on his luck cousin of Charles Entertainment Cheese. In the official canon of the Ricky Banjo Eric Banjo Banjo, Eric Gary, Slime, Miles's anagram nickname. Anyways, those are all courtesy of Bouche on the Discord, and I am thrilled to be joined in our second seat by a hilarious stand up comedium writer, actor improviser. You can catch her on stand up stages across this great land and at the monthly Facial Recognition comedy show, which she also produces. Please welcome, It's Polignola.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid to make anagrams of my name because I know Anal and gun are in there. So yeah, I'm like, let's stay away from anagrams of my name.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't have to do it. The listeners will do it for you.
Speaker 2: Well, definitely will ye, Now you got that coming now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paulady, thank you for rejoining as co host with the mo host.
Speaker 2: I'm so ready to replace Miles in all aspects of his life. I'm ready to adopt his kids, marry his wife like I am swim fanning him one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And yeah, the slide show that you bring at the start of every time when you guessed for either of us is impressive in its thoroughness, a little unnerving in the information that you're able to get about us and our private lives.
Speaker 2: You guys are like, how did you get those pictures of me sleeping? And I'm like it was easy, you know.
Speaker 3: Dicky Greenleaf situation. If anybody's seen the talented mister Ripley. Anyways, Holly, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of the funniest comedy writers doing it anywhere. You know from the account birds rights activist on Twitter, some more news with Cody Johnson, and you know her voice from podcasts such as Creature Feature and Secretly Incredibly Fascinating. Please welcome coming all the way from Italy, the brilliant, the talented Katie.
Speaker 1: Golden pasta Clock.
Speaker 3: Pasta Time for a Nice.
Speaker 1: Clocket book, the podcast in Time am I yep, yes, yeah, I am good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just wanted to make sure that I was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: Great. Great to have you led, Katie, or a few years ahead of us in Italy in terms of descent into full blown fascism. We had faked that direction and we're we're following you. We're on your kale, we're on your six. But I'm just curious, how how's fascions I'm working out.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, uh it is tangibly making life worse for me personally. I am an immigrant and apparently weird thing about fascists they don't really like immigrants.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not taking diligent notes here.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Katie, are you eating all the cats and dogs over there? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, well we call them cannon gatti and yes they're making a very nice pesto. So yeah, it is. It's bad. Like the immigration system is really backed up because like basicly the message is.
Speaker 3: Still the delay on that was I don't know if I wanted to like ruin your train thought and then I couldn't step myself, so I apologize.
Speaker 1: I had nothing important to say. Just the immigration systems backed up. Its backed up beyond repair. No money is basically being invested into like fixing it obviously, because you know, the message is basically, we do not necessarily want you here students who.
Speaker 2: I love that on a sign we do not necessarily want.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Italy.
Speaker 4: We do we want to want you necessarily.
Speaker 1: There is no no joke at the Immigration office. There are like they have put up since Maloney took office. They put up these signs that are basically like, do you want to go home, let us help you, which is not use rice. Yeah, it's basically like, let's make it easy for you to get the hell out of our country. And yeah, it's not it's not great. Obviously I have a lot of privilege. But there is sale three. Well, one is I have a dog.
Speaker 3: Until dinner, the most succulent dog.
Speaker 1: That's just succulent, a succulent dog dinner, And yeah, it is. It is interesting because there is I live in a city in turn where people are fairly liberal, pretty accepting, but yeah, there's it is weird because it's you you. I guess like people don't think about Europe as being more messed up than America, but in a lot of ways it is. And immigration is I mean, maybe I shouldn't say more messed up than America, but as messed up, if not even more so in terms of like just not considering immigrants to be part of their country, not wanting them. Yeah, even people born in Italy. There was the Olympics. During the Olympics, there was an Olympic champion from Italy who I believe was born here or at least lived here, Like a huge part of her life. And she's Italian, but she's also black. And one of the government officials in Malonious government is like, well, you know, I'm a fan of her of being an athlete, but you know, she's not Italian, even though she's literally an Italian citizen.
Speaker 3: Fucked up.
Speaker 2: So fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yep, So it's not great. We still got breadsticks though, so.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, well we got all of the garden too, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come up, we get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not better than us.
Speaker 3: When you're here, you're not necessarily family. Yeah, all right, Well, Katie, we're going to get to know you a little bit better at the moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things that we're talking about today. Kamala Harris is continuing with her triangulation approach to trying to win this upcoming election by going on the Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Podcast and she's gonna drop a bunch of asses crazy.
Speaker 3: So apparently both presidential candidates will be going on Rogan and yeah, just I don't know, well, we'll talk about that. I don't know what what what there's to say other.
Speaker 1: Than that there's there's life after CTE folks.
Speaker 2: What if he fear factors them. What if that's like the gauntlet for the new president every time he's like, you have to eat the spiders.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do that my sleep every day. I could be president.
Speaker 2: I think that's too many spiders.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you're the one. Like everybody says that the spider eating thing is an urban legend, but it's actually true. On average, you're just just average everyone.
Speaker 1: That uh it's like that old Onion video where it's like the uh unemployment is solow because one guy has like forty two thousand jobs. I need forty two thousand spiders a night. That's why everyone averages about six.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right, we'll talk about Trump's weird forty minute listening party and how some of the artists whose music he played deil about him. Good, yeah, good love him. We're gonna talk about George. This is like a very nineties news story. I remember thinking at the time, I was like, this is so dumb. It's very dumb that people care about this. But it's like it was a big deal. John F. Kennedy Junior had a magazine in the nineties, Junia, and he was hot and so everyone was like, this is cool, we want to pay attention to this. And now that they've brought it back so like it was a nascent, like for some reason the magazine was no longer publishing and somebody bought it and it's now like a q Andon rag with a George Junior. That's like q Andon for babies. So we'll talk about that. We might even get two clowns at the box office. The circus is in town, folks, a bunch of clown movies box office. One of them did bad, one did good, all of that plenty more. But first, Katie Golden, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: Singing singing Penis.
Speaker 3: Sing singing Penis singing Penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did search for that because it is a type of well, it's animal related, as are most of my searches. There is an insect called the water boatman. It is an aquatic bug that will do this cool one cool trick that doctors hate, which is rubbing its peace against its ribbed abdomen.
Speaker 2: Sort of like a washboard. I met that guy, yeah, I met him in I met him in college.
Speaker 3: One time ribbed abdomen with big penis.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, Yeah, can we clip that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just make that the cold open from now on, superduce suggestion.
Speaker 1: Just rubbing his rubbing his penis against his abdomen, making sweet sweet music. Yeah, but this is the water boatman. It makes a very loud sound through stridulation, which is the act of rubbing one body part against another to make a noise. Crickets do it, just not with their penises, but the water boatman does it with his penis, and he makes an incredibly loud sound that as loud as a jackhammer. But you can't hear it that loudly because it is underwater. So that was what I was looking for. So the girlies can't make this. The gurly water boatman can't make this sound.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: In fact, the water and makes it for the girlies to impress them with his musical instrument.
Speaker 2: Okay, Feminism isn't going to be complete until the girly water boatmen can make their own sound.
Speaker 3: So would in human terms, would that be considered stringulation? Rubbing? Snapping? Is that one rubbing one voulation? Yeah? I said it wrong, but that's okay. Just let's pretend I didn't.
Speaker 1: I've never thought of it that way, but I guess so snapping your finger or even slapping whatever part against wherever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, or armpit farts was the other one that came to mind.
Speaker 1: Pit farts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also, how I attract attracted my wife.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, get really old, get really old one too, right under the pit.
Speaker 3: Look at this it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called stringulation. Good, stridulation, striculation, stridd you eulation, stradulation, stridulation, stridulation nation.
Speaker 3: Like I said, stridulation. I just want to be able to use a fancy word to have an excuse to make our pitfarts.
Speaker 1: When you fart. You can just say, I'm just stridulating, babylating.
Speaker 2: Relate to my friends too, well, you know what I mean. I'm like, they're always like, hey, I totally get what you mean.
Speaker 3: So what is Katie, something that you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this may run counter to my financial incentives, but putting your phone in phone jail. I have been doing this recently. I have been deciding that maybe Twitter, also known as eggs, is bad for my mind, my soul, and my body and I but I lack any kind of self control. I have none of that, so I started sort of wild blocking myself, physically putting my phone in a cabinet. There's like an app. I'm there's a ton of apps like this, so I'm not really necessarily saying this one in particular is good. But it's like called one seck or something, and it interrupts you if you try, like it doesn't block you from getting into the app, because for me that just wouldn't work. I would disable it and keep going, but it like interrupts you while you're trying to scroll through Twitter, and it's like, hey, you really want to do this? Really is this what? So you're gonna spend your afternoon scrolling through Twitter getting mad and it has made it's like it's it's like emerging from a fog when the fog is made out of neo Nazis and it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Very fascist of you, first of all throwing your enemies in jail like that.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like, he's innocent.
Speaker 3: I do admire your Willpep and the fact that you're doing that. I maybe this will be the thing that pushes me over because I do need to do that. I was up it.
Speaker 2: I have to night.
Speaker 1: I have to emphasize I don't have willpower. That's why I do it. That's why I download No, that's why I downloaded an app that like scolds me because I have a lot of guilt. No willpower, but a lot of guilt. So if I have an app that scolds me, makes me feel guilty, like a real piece of shit, then I'll actually do it.
Speaker 3: Is that what it says to you?
Speaker 1: You're a real piece of shit?
Speaker 2: Katie? My god, I need to I need to go call my parents.
Speaker 1: AI is gonna use the voice of my parents to be like, oh, is that is that how you're spending your evening?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 2: I like we I like that we don't use it to like heal our inner children by using it to tell us that it loves us. We're like, no, recreate the toxic environment.
Speaker 1: Weaponize is the shame. Get it to do what you want it to do.
Speaker 3: Make me feel bad? Yeah, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: This is kind of a seasonal item. I hope it's not been said too much, but I think that I'm tired of people kind of hating on pumpkin spice stuff like the stuff about like, ah, pumpkin spice boo, everyone who gets mad at it because it's literally just cinnamon and ginger, which always tastes good. I don't know, it feels like there's this cultural I don't know which way the pendulum swings this year, but it seemed like there was a pushback against pumpkin spice stuff because it's like, oh, this is something like you know, I don't know, airheads drink.
Speaker 2: Christian Girl fall or whatever. Yeah, but people are embracing that lady now. So I think now people are moving back towards it. I don't know, is pumpkin spice Christian No, but it's like the in my mind, like the basic girl like fall thing they have, like that meme of the Christian girl fall. And so like the ug boots, the jeans, add boots of jeans, timberl and leaves everything jacket and she's always she's got like something in her hand, and I make the pumpkin spicey, she's she's actually just dringing from a regular fast.
Speaker 1: Or Stanley cup. It's Stanley Cup is the one now right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. So I think like people associate it with like like white girlies you know, getting their fall on, and so I think there might be like negative associations with that culture. I see that people project onto pumpkin spice, but it's not spice. It's fault. It's a spice. You know.
Speaker 1: I'm all for I'm all for dinner grading white girlies, but I am I will defend the spice. I don't actually drink pumpkin spice lattes. I actually don't even eat pumpkin pie because I find pumpkin guts to be yucky. But the spices, the spices that create the pumpkin pumpkin spice base is it's just cinnamon, ginger, nutbag. It's all good, like you know, it's my favorite smelling candles. It's very good smelling. And I think we just have to accept that, you know, this is a part of our culture.
Speaker 2: Now to party, don't vote it. Those Christian girls don't own the spice.
Speaker 3: It was made by Jesus. I think in the New Testament, the New Testament that they sell Walmart is about like one of the miracles is creating pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: Doesn't the dune spice turn people arian or something? Wasn't that a thing with Dune it.
Speaker 3: Gives them like bright blue eyes, it.
Speaker 2: Makes them drink their own pea.
Speaker 3: So Aryan, that's what I said. That's what I mean. So you don't like the core pumpkin spice products, you just are? You like having pumpkin spice cheerios. You're not doing them or.
Speaker 2: The pump I think what Tittie is saying is like, like abortion, don't have to have one to have empathy for it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Pumpkin spice is exactly like abortion, and everybody should get it in the fall. Right, turns out you're like and it's something that and it's something that white Christian girlies do get regularly.
Speaker 2: That damn Kittie, I missed you all right?
Speaker 3: Also, just is there a good How are you enjoying Moodang? You are one of our foremost animal experts.
Speaker 1: I'm loving Moodang. I'm loving Moodang. I you know I'm I'm no longer a teenager where I'm like, I can't like something that everyone else likes. No, it's great. Moodang is great.
Speaker 3: I like hippos before they were cool.
Speaker 2: No, I love them at the Cincinnati Zoo, Fritz and Family, I like, I love hippos.
Speaker 1: They are incredible. I love I mean, pick me hippos not so much. Are They're not the dangerous ones. Really, they can still chomp you, as Moodang does in all of her incredible photos. I love that she's always wet and angry. Yeah, And I did have a plumbing disaster recently where so my entire sink filled up with stinky dishwater. And I was really smart, so I was like, well, I'm going to take the you trap out and have the sink drain into this bucket so that there's no stinky dishwasher and no stinky dishwater in the sink. But I'm bad with sort of volumes, and so I flooded the kitchen with stinky dishwater, which sort of shot out at me with an incredible pressure, and so I got very wet. And then I saw this photo of Moodang being hosed down, and her face and my face were like I knew they were the same, and I feel the sameness, this oneness. Well, it's just that this was it was. I imagine I looked like an angry, tiny hippo getting sprayed with stinky dish water. So I relate to her we're sisters.
Speaker 2: I have a question about the discourse around Moodang because some people were like, oh, because you know, like the zoo was having an influx of people and they weren't being nice to Moodang, which is very bad. Oh no, yeah, they were like throwing things at her to try to help her to react and stuff. It's really fucked up because they wanted to see her mad and it's like, Okay, people are evil, and then so you don't.
Speaker 1: Need to help out with that. She's like naturally angry. It will just happen.
Speaker 2: Well, like if she was like napping and it's like that bitch barely sticks, like you let her nap, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then the other thing was they were saying that like those like the zoo keepers were problematic or something because they were irritating her. But I hadn't really seen like i'd seen them like give her a little butt tap like slap like I do with my dogs, you know, like an affectionate one, or like trying to move her out of her moms like feeding cross or whatever. But did you ever did you see anything or hear anything about Mootang not being treated like the goddess she is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't hear about I didn't realize that guests were throwing things at her. That's definitely a no no. Yeah, you do not disturb the queen at rest. You know, zookeepers do have to sometimes annoy animals. I don't think I've seen anything from these zookeepers that indicates anything that would be abusive or mistreating her. But yeah, the fact is, like zookeepers will annoy animals just doing their jobs, like giving them medicines that are yucky, closing them down, keeping them from like swimming around in like buckets of old food. You know that, Like there may be sometimes their incentives are not aligned. But no, nothing I've seen indicates that they're doing anything that is really mistreating this pygmy hippo. I did see a video recently of a someone I believe not at a zoo, but I think at like a gator farm bapping these gators on the nose, on the snout with with a pan. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It ran around and I was like what people are like, that's so cool, And I was like, why are you leave them alone?
Speaker 1: Well, because people don't empathize with gators, they don't see them as being animals that have like a soul or a personality. They're just kind of like you know, ancient dinosaur like reptiles, and that's it's just not true. Bonking them on the nose is going to be really painful for them. Their noses are very sensitive. And gators are really like they have a lot of dimensions to them. Crocodiles and gaters they have you know, they will form friendships with each other, they'll play around, like some species seem to like be really fixated on like picking up flowers and playing with them. So they're sweet. They're sweet babies. They will eat you, for sure, if they're big enough and you're in the water, they will eat you. But that doesn't mean they're less. They're not cute sweet little babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think like I saw like some that are like a little not domesticated or anything. It's not like because they're all wild, but like I saw something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's like a wild animal that you have that is not domesticated, it's it's like ta like a tame wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's people who had relationships with certain gators or crocs or whatever that they are around and they really did love like scretches and like affection and stuff. So I look at like all animals as like different types of puppies, because like you'll see like a cow playing with a ball and you're like, that's just a big milk puppy. You know, They're all just different puppies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some puppies are more likely to snatch your arm off of your body, but yeah, essentially, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Feel like it's very different oicult for a certain set of people on the Internet to see a video of an animal being cute and resist the urge to go into the comments and be like, I'm actually an expert and that's that behavior is actually fucked up. Yeah, that moodang's actually pissed, yeah, or in that because we want her to be pissed, we're like, Mudang's actually really horny right there, yeah, or you know whatever ruins it.
Speaker 1: You'll see like a like a cute little kangaroo rat and then someone writes like, actually kangaroo's only kangaroo rats only do this when they're about to die of diarrhea, right exactly.
Speaker 2: And then Katie looks at the picture and looks at herself and she's like, I just know I'm about to die of diaryea, just like Moodang with the hose.
Speaker 1: I've come close a few times, to be honest.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some news, and we're back. I hate to be one of those this is the dumbest timeline people, but it appears that our upcoming presidential election is going to be influenced by a podcast posted by the Fear Factor guy Joe Rogan. So he is a guy, wrote Rogan Rogan. Kamala Harris's campaign is prepping an interview with Joe Rogan. Trump is similarly claiming that he's planning to appear on the show.
Speaker 2: How is she prepping an interview? Like? Is she microdosing?
Speaker 3: Like? What is she's going into one of those ice baths over.
Speaker 1: Hot boxing some salvia? Yeah, I don't know how one.
Speaker 3: Does drugs hot boxing some salvia? Is is indeed how it's done. I don't know if anybody saw his Lane a stand up special or the elegant Graveyard analysis of his latest stand up special, but he is one of our finest stand up comedians and also one of our only stand up comedians. According to him, I hadn't really, I've never listened to the Joe Rogan podcast all the way through, but apparently he's like you know, it's in addition to many other things being an interview podcast, it's also a place where he does the like there weren't dying breed Man a stand up comedians, We're kind of the only ones, the last truth tellers, and then it's stand up specialist.
Speaker 1: Really, he looks so much he looks so much like a minion. Did you like he like had the menuon out Like he was wearing like a yellowy shirt and like, yeah, jeans and he looked like a minion straight up menuon out there.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 2: He's like doing the bidding of the biggest villain in the world.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like going around like his whole stand up was like banana.
Speaker 2: If the opinion outfit fits banana, I mean banana he is. I can't as a stand up. I'm just like dying inside when you talk about him as a stand up, because I'm like, is he a stand Like? Okay, there's some I feel like comedians, some admit it and some don't, But like we I try to be really open minded about different types of comedy and like different new comedians and whatever, and I try to be really supportive of like newer comedians, but then sometimes comedians become more of like business people or he's like more of a podcaster than a comedian to me in terms of like how good he like, how good he is, or how how understanding of like the we hate to call it art, but like the art form it is, you know what I mean. I'm just like, to me, I'm like, that's not a comedian, that's a man with a like you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it felt very podcast he has late at special felt like yeah, at some points he was just kind of regurgitating some stuff that he remembered. He said once on his podcast m Trump is a fan. He said he likes Joe Rogan and indicated he plans to go on his popular podcast before election day.
Speaker 2: He's a fan. He's a fan. He's a fan.
Speaker 3: But Brogan has like kind of not not been a fan of Trump himself. So maybe maybe it will in fact be Joe Rogan and men under thirty five who still use axe body spray and think that CrossFit is a viable alternative to medical science, who will save us? After all? But I doubt it somehow.
Speaker 1: Forget the don't forget the raw goat testicle eating demographic.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: They that is literally how Kamala's team is breaking down the demographic that is under one of theirs.
Speaker 1: We need the paleo vote, Kamala.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really do seem to be just so focused on winning anybody who they're not going to win, Like they're just like, how, but how do like could you imagine if we did? Though? Like I imagine that. Yeah, though, like what if what if we won all the Joe Rogan listeners? What if we, you know, won over everybody who voted for George W. Bush, Like that would be that then we'd be in business and just like totally taken for granted the people who won them the last election.
Speaker 1: Suburban white ladies who have included more than three whys in their child's name.
Speaker 3: It's just a cool way to spell it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is Utah culture, And I won't stand for you guys making fun of it. Okay, my Kaylee's and my Mikayla's that utilize all the vowels in the alphabet.
Speaker 1: And sometimes why sometimes why.
Speaker 3: So did everybody get a chance to just like kind of vibe out with Trump and watch this forty minute listening party from I guess it was Monday night.
Speaker 1: This is the day Trump truly became president for me personally, because like this is the most humanizing thing he's ever done. This is what I do when I run out of things to say. It's just like, you know, hey, listen to this. Hey I found this. You want to watch this. It's funny.
Speaker 3: Hey, here's another song that literally everybody's heard before.
Speaker 1: No, like yeah, like there's no create Like like I just run out of juice. Sometimes I'm like, oh, you want to listen to YMC a little bit. I'll do a little dance. It's not a good dance. It's kind of stiff.
Speaker 2: This is like, you know, like Obama, everybody looks at like Obama's like Songs of the Year or whatever or artists of the Year. This is like him trying to do that. But it's like a playlist from like the nineties.
Speaker 1: And he gets yeah, and he like announces this music like it's super obscure, like like is the y m C A. You're not gonna believe it. You're not gonna believe this, folks. First you make the y, then you make the M then you c nna.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's how people usually do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's called wonder wall.
Speaker 2: Fuck you put you put your right foot in, and you put your right foot out, and then you build a wall so your right foot can't get back.
Speaker 3: Did we ever determine if the ho was universal? I feel I feel like there was a point. There's a point on the internet where people are like, I've never heard of that. I don't know what you're talking about, and I never I don't think I ever figured out if they were just fucking with me or not.
Speaker 1: I mean, here it's called the amicostronso and you do it, but you kind of have to do it in boy girl, boy girl and you're naked.
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 1: None of that's real? No, none of that's.
Speaker 3: You could say anything and I will, I know, I know you're in Italy. What we do it?
Speaker 1: I did make Jack just say my friend the asshole, which I'm happy about, my good friend asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how Trump introduces his cabinet.
Speaker 3: It's customary between somewhere between the seventh and fourteenth course of any Italian meal to play the traditional game of amigos.
Speaker 1: So it is that is, that is true.
Speaker 2: Though I will not stand for you guys making fun of my fellow people of color, the Italians.
Speaker 1: How do you, my PO brethren, anti Italian racism? There are too many courses in Italy and also like the Thanksgiving which is coming up, and I always try to teach Italians about it. They are mortified that I am heaping my plate with multiple courses at once, like it's I mean, it's all together. I'm like, yeah, you just take it all at once, and it's like wait, but they're touching each other.
Speaker 2: Meet there are some races about saying each other. They're like, keep this shit segregated.
Speaker 1: It's not really we don't necessarily want the turkey touching the green beans.
Speaker 2: They're like, we don't want the dark meat anywhere near the white one.
Speaker 3: Something about the turkey that really agrees with me for some reason. Anyways, let's just keep that over here separate, right, right.
Speaker 1: But I like a vibe. I like just vibing to Ymca for forty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He did include some songs that I passionately made people listen to when I first heard them, such as Rufus Wayne Wright's cover of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: That's the Shrek version, right is it? You think it's the version.
Speaker 3: Right, that's and that's where I first heard it.
Speaker 1: And they play that. They play that when Fiona's frog dad dies, right, like her dad dies because he's a frog, like not French, but like an actual amphibious frog, and so he dies and then they play Hallelujah because like it's a funeral for her frog dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's probably why Trump played it. He was like remembering all the best.
Speaker 1: I mean, he also did the It's Time to Say Goodbye song, which.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he'll roll that shit out any chance he gets, Like I feel like he works out It's time to say goodbye.
Speaker 2: If you feel like Trump works out, yeah, I was gonna be like, what do.
Speaker 3: You mean he he loves that fucking song.
Speaker 1: He really doesn't listen to the lyrics of any song, Like he would play a song called I Should Never be President, Don't vote for me if it's a good beat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, as his brain is like melting before our eyes, he keeps playing It's Time to Say Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Again, Like that isn't there that like h YG song fuck Trump or whatever? And I feel like he would play that because he's like, they're talking about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to have sex with me. This guy, this guy right here.
Speaker 3: I think part of the reason he likes Time to Say Goodbye is that it's one song that where the artist behind it is not actively suing him or for using the song, because I think Andrea Bocelli and he are homies. There are reports that Amigo stron So there it is. It is officially his Amigo Stronzo, but apparently backed out of Trump's inauguration, which his team denied, arguing that he offered and Trump refused, so they were like, no, of course, we would have loved to do it, but Trump was too kind. He didn't want me getting involved in controversy, which I don't believe that. But that's about it in terms of people who will allow him to play their music. Rufus Wainwright made a statement said the song Hallylujah by Leonard Cohene has become an anthem dedicated to peace, love and acceptance of the truth. I've been supremely honored over the years to be connected with this ode to tolerance, witnessing Trump and his supporters commune with this music last night was the height of blasphemy, and Leonard Cohan's estate sent a season to sist, which they always do, and it never gets them to cease.
Speaker 2: Like I know, I'm like, what, so they'll just go through the entire like discography of like American folk or whatever, Like they're just going through every fucking song getting a cease and desist, stopping and moving on to the next one.
Speaker 3: Like they don't like you. They don't stop because they're not And yeah, they do neither. They cist, they don't decent they sist. I think I think it's because they're not making technically like making money off of it. Maybe, like I remember that, Like we've looked into this. We were like, why doesn't it work? Why, Like we always hear about them seasoning and desisting, and Trump just happens to be the first person who's like, no, fuck you, I'm like gonna stop playing your song, and he's gotten away with it. Because I think there's like something about just like playing playing the music for an audience that isn't necessarily paying. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know they're paying.
Speaker 3: They just don't know it ying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a lot of laws. Also, like when he was a president of of that country, you guys have he was like doing a lot of campaign events like in sort of federal buildings and stuff like, like he used like federal property to do campaigning.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He kind of tried that recently right at the at the Veterans Cemetery, and she doesn't. He never got in trouble with for that. Like there there are laws like You're not supposed to be president and be like I'm gonna like host a campaign reality at the White House because that's considered in poor taste for something conflict of interest.
Speaker 3: Maybe whatever this guy rules he's having, he's just having a party up there.
Speaker 2: He's also like gotten indicted and not gotten in trouble, you know, Like he's just.
Speaker 1: Indicted me.
Speaker 2: Indicted me. That's me getting road rage when somebody honks at me. I'm like, I did nothing wrong and indicted me.
Speaker 3: So. The other artist featured in his series Finale for the Art form of Music included Guns n' Roses, Snead O'Connor, Oh my god, all already complained. Well, I guess it would be the state the village people, however, like I guess they have complained in the past, but they're also like this has been really like we have greatly benefit from his use of our song. So I think it's just broughten it like broughten it is how it is a that's becoming word since he brought it broughten it. I think it's just brought it to people's attention. But it's a song again.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got a lot of pay that's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't buy Like, like, how does that work in their favor though? Like when someone's like, remember HYMC, I'm like, oh, I gotta buy their album? Like how does it make? Like are just people hitting it up, playing it up on Spotify?
Speaker 2: And people are actually being your gay and that's why it's really bad things.
Speaker 1: Like why am ca? I forgot to be gay for a minute there, but thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gay now.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back. And there was a moment in the nineties that it seems like neither of you remember Georgia.
Speaker 2: We're both too young and beautiful, we can't.
Speaker 3: And that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Moisturized in our lane, John remembered moodang practices.
Speaker 3: So John F. Kennedy Junior, this is this is kind of a thing that has been a I feel like a bit memory hold. But he was just unless you watch Seinfeld, he was just so famous for being hot and like everybody just wanted to find him.
Speaker 2: So I remember him because my mom has huge crushes on like attractive presidential like men. She was obsessed with Bill Clinton, she was obsessed with jfk Junior. I'm like, I remember my mom being like horny for him in the ninety There's.
Speaker 3: This profile of him back in the day that where they're like it's about the launch of George, and the person writing the profile is just so actively hostile towards everyone who is not like they're like when he enters the room, like it becomes John F. Kennedy Junior in like bright colors and then a couple of gray blurs behind him, and like the grayblers are actual people who like run the magazine. He's just the writers just like, yeah, they're they sucked comparatively. That's just how much you want to fuck this guy when you're in the same room with him. They don't I love him, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a picture of him. I see it. I see it. There's one of them with his shirt off, and he's just got like sort of a solid like tee of hair, like from his belly button up like under his nips. It's just like sort of a pretty he.
Speaker 2: Could have been a movie star. I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently wasn't act.
Speaker 1: Do they do they let them have that kind of body here anymore though, because I feel like it's all Marvel smooth now, and that.
Speaker 3: That's one of the problems with America. If you have why they kill him.
Speaker 2: That's why they killed.
Speaker 1: The Marvel manscape.
Speaker 3: So JFK. Junior passed away in the nineties. The magazine was just basically a match, a match of the two things he was like kind of known for, and it didn't really make sense other than that he had like this like sexy media image capital to spend, and so he was like, Okay, I'll do a politics magazine that's sexy, and so they would have like Sandy Crawford addressed as George Washington on the cover.
Speaker 4: And the image of that is insane, Like I cannot get over because we joke about like Halloween costumes, like sexy Abraham Lincoln and this bitch was doing that in the nineties.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty good. It does make me down bad for George Washington, which isn't expected.
Speaker 3: It is the host George Washington has ever been.
Speaker 1: It is the hottest George Washington has ever been. And yeah, that's uh. You know, our founding, our founding fathers could could be in a pornography. And that is exciting to me. Our founding, our founding batties, our founding batties.
Speaker 3: So The New York The New York Times recently reported that the rights to magazine were scooped up a few years ago by a little known conservative lawyer named Thomas D. Foster, and now it has become an extreme right wing publication with a QAnon devotee as editor in chief, and in fact QAnon is kind of the only reason the magazine was able to come back because of the belief among QAnon that JFK. Junier is still alive. I mean we all believe this, right, I don't have to fil Yeah, yeah, he's still alive, secretly working with Trump, and he's going to come back and reveal the storm or whatever the fuck you Andon believes, and reveal the detapes.
Speaker 1: No one with that amount of chest hair could actually physically die. I don't believe that. Yeah, I don't think it's I am disappointed in this magazine because like the cover is so boring. It just looks like sort of a discount version of Oprah's. Oh it's just like George and sort of this plain font and then like a giant Q. Like I feel like there's just going to be a book recommendation for you know, kind of like the.
Speaker 3: New The new cover is just a big George, just a big G or a big George with a giant Q on it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: They could have made Cindy Crawford dress as like sexy Hitler if they're gonna go right wing, but why may get boring like this? It reminds me of those like tweets about how like graphic design has ruined the aesthetic of everything and like minimized everything and taken away its personality. I'm like, this is so like sterile of an image, you know, Yeah, it looks like shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want the maximalism of a Ben Garrison cartoon where everything is labeled, there's pectorals and butts everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like they that used to be how the right communicated was just with the most convoluted political cartoons.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, it seems like the kid's version is going for the maximalism though, because there's the George Junior ones that is just littered with various themes and things like what are the Northern Lights, which I assume like, who was Thomas Jefferson, What does he accomplish? How to be grateful? What are the Northern right? What are the Northern Lights? I'm assuming the last one is about how Jews have created giant magnets that are to suck the coins right out of your pockets, and those cause the Northern lights. Yeah, plus make your own rock candy?
Speaker 3: Right, make your own rock candy is in there. The editor in chief is somebody who has suggested that old issues of George contain messages from JFK. Junior, blowing the lid off corruption, both from the past and into the future. He's also previously promoted the adrenochrome theory, which states that all the popular celebrities are killing children and drinking their adrenochrome.
Speaker 1: But yeah, is adrenochrome.
Speaker 3: It's like a chemical as far as I know, in this could be incorrect. I don't know, I never fact checked my favorite que writers. But it's like a chemical your body releases when it's about to die and then like they just like drink it.
Speaker 1: Oh like good for your skin.
Speaker 2: It says on Wikipedia it's the oxidation of adrenaline and it was a subject of limited research from the nineteen fifties to the nineteen seventies as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no medical application, there is a derivative that is a hemostatic medication.
Speaker 1: Oh, just changes your blood pressure.
Speaker 3: They also have lessons and teamwork from Daniel Boone, noted slave owner Daniel Boone, or fashion advice from the Apostle Paul, or that's that's in George Junior.
Speaker 1: What would Apostle Paul like just ropes the sandals and like row Apostle Paul mark loincloth all the way into middle parts.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Did have great hair. If you look at some of the paintings from back then, his.
Speaker 2: Bag that was attached to a stick was a Louis baton.
Speaker 1: All the zoomers did bully me into adopting a middle part again, I've.
Speaker 2: Tried it and it is fun. Yeah, I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: It's looking good kid by the way, good middle part, thank you, we thank you, good job zoomers, your mission.
Speaker 1: Accomplished, fixed one of us.
Speaker 3: And then over the weekend we've got a bo report box office report. Things continue to still be not baffo for Joker, Folly Adieu. I watch.
Speaker 2: It's going to be French for a Friend of your anus or something. I watched the trailer for it, and I'm so fucking bored. I'm like, how did you make Lady Gaga boring? I don't understand how they managed to do this. I'm like, what is the point of watching? I don't understand from the trailer what the point of the movie is.
Speaker 1: It's a musical, right, But.
Speaker 3: It's a musical. The director seems to think that he's inventing a musical as he's doing it, because he was like, it's not a musical. It's a movie where the characters break into song when they have something emotional that they can't express.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's all about the songs they don't break into. I haven't heard of Bollywood at all, my guy, come on, right, No.
Speaker 3: He absolutely has not.
Speaker 2: But I don't understand the plot because it's just like them singing and then putting on makeup and walking down the steps. Okay, we get it. The Joker is gay. We all understood that. Before we all understood this was musical theater.
Speaker 3: What is the point he's like twisted? Actually, when you think a little bit twisted?
Speaker 1: No, hang on, hang on, hang on, are you saying he's a little messed up?
Speaker 3: Because that at messed up?
Speaker 2: Is he all messed up?
Speaker 3: Because?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a little interested in this movie.
Speaker 2: Do we live in a society?
Speaker 1: Is heal see a little bit of a anti social kind of guy, because I'm into that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: And there's a way in which one could argue that we live in a society where one could say, anyways.
Speaker 1: You exist in the content, in the content, all of which in which you are coconut, and a society.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Remember we were so charmed that movie Joker. So it's been out two weeks. The first one made like literally a billion dollars. They were expecting big things. It is now in fourth place after two weeks. It's it did really badly its first week. It was like one of the lowest performing comic book movies of all time, and it's second week, it fell harder. It is the worst decline in history for a comic book movie. So from a like worst ever start to the worst decline ever in the history of comic book movie.
Speaker 2: I just love that this makes me feel like vindicated for everyone who's like a fan of Andrew Tait. Somehow, I'm just like, somehow this made me win over them, Like this failing.
Speaker 3: Right in your face Tate fans, although I think they didn't even go to see it because there are no woman what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very Yeah, it's like they want they want all the Joker with none of the bubas. But it's like the whole Harley Quinn thing I think is there's been it's been come out of a little lot of ingles. Right, there's the there's the cartoon version of her where it's supposed to kind of be an update. There's the older cartoon version of her in the old animated series. There's always this dynamic of she's like kind of an abusive ish relationship with the Joker. And then there's also like the the movies, I guess the one with Jared Leto and you know, like it's it's always about this sort of like hey, like they're both kind of messed up, but it's sort of an abusive relationship or code dependent or relationship.
Speaker 2: The tape fans are back in.
Speaker 1: They're like, now, wait a minute, is he a little twisted? Is he a little abusive? We got some we got some red flags over here. Yeah, I just I don't really know. I mean, I don't know. I kind of agree with you. Polovia seems kind of boring to me. It's like, oh, he's like kind of crazy, but she's like into that. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Trailor already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a teenager. I remember that being like oh wow, you know, like, oh he's kind of veggie and moody. That makes him attractive.
Speaker 2: I remember feeling that. JFK Junior, I remember emotions.
Speaker 3: That's so in case you want to blame it on clowns, do not, because the number one movie this weekend was Terrified three, which is a horror movie that was released without a rating. It's so fucked up this sot.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, but I thought, wait, wait, wait, wait wait. Clowns are funny though. Yeah, they're funny, and you have them at parties. They're sweet and fun.
Speaker 2: They are makeup puppies.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they wear big shoes, they make balloon animals. I don't understand how they could be scary.
Speaker 3: They are. So I have a loose theory that, like, you can tell how good the box office for a movie is going to be based on how many people dress up as like that thing for Halloween, and like my six year old only knows clowns as horror movie like scary things based on just like how many people come to our house for Halloween for trigger treating dressed as like the scariest fucking clown you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of.
Speaker 1: Good clown representation. And yeah, right.
Speaker 3: It's like Patch Adams and people like fock you. Yeah, we haven't had a good clown in a while. Even like Ronald McDonald is just Grimaces friend at this point.
Speaker 2: Ronald McDonald is a participant in the US imperialistic cause.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're wrong, and that's.
Speaker 2: The scariest clown of all. Okay, I think horror is having such a fun moment right now, and I love it. I'm like so happy that there's like all these horror movies that are throughout the year too.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Terrifire three on Google Images and appears to be a clown Santa who is covered in a sort of red substance that is either menstruation or blood of another kind.
Speaker 3: He's just fun, He's just horny, He's just a freak.
Speaker 1: It's it's just hey, you know what it's like if you look fellas, don't be squeamish day everyone, ladies.
Speaker 3: This is our pivot to the joke to take over the Joe Rogan audience.
Speaker 1: Fellas, fellas'll be squeamish, quaint much about menstruation, especially if you're a scary Santa clown. Yeah, your suit's already read, so get right in there.
Speaker 3: Because the movie is said at Christmas and features scenes of art the clown dressed as Santa Claus. A Christian group in Kansas City protested the Satanic Santa, which obviously like never a bad look for horror movies, to the point that I have to assume like the makers of this movie were just like sending chain emails to people at this church, being like, man, somebody should do something about this movie.
Speaker 2: I know I would start holding precedents at these churches.
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever done like an evil Jesus movie, like Jesus, but he's an evil clown.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're actually going to cut that out of the episode so that we can go write that together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he throws his crown of thorns like a boomerang and stabs people's eyes out.
Speaker 3: It's always it's always just like right off of that, you know, it's like the all the Exorcist movies and stuff like that. It has all the iconography, but it's much more subtle.
Speaker 1: No one's ever no one's ever had the balls to do any Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus bad question mark, question mark.
Speaker 3: Question more at eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who would Jesus kill?
Speaker 2: Jesus is like so twisted and dark. I could fix him.
Speaker 3: Totally. When he's in the desert, he is having thoughts, he's having I hope we get protested.
Speaker 2: I hope this episode gets protested.
Speaker 3: We should only be so lucky. Well, Katie Golden, such a pleasure as always having you on the Daily's Where can people find you? Follow you? All that good stuff.
Speaker 1: I uh do a little podcast called Creature feature right here on this network. I have had both of you on, I believe, but it is a animal podcast about animals and how they are cool and good and sometimes weird. I just talked recently. Well no wait, I've got actually a Halloween episode coming up because this comes out like tomorrow, So that one I just recorded. It's really fun. We talk about bats, we talk about other spooky creatures. I really had a good time, So yeah, do check that out. I also do a podcast with one of the world's most incredibly talented golden retrievers, Alex Schmidt, and it is called Secretly Incredibly Fascinating. It is a really fun podcast for me to do because I basically don't do any of the work. I sit there and let Alex do all the research, and he convinces me every week that there is something that sounds pretty boring, kind of like, oh, Alex, I don't want to learn about mayonnaise, But then he makes me understand it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It always is every goddamn time amazing. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? So, I hope I didn't do this already, But like, there's a comic artist known as mister Joshua who does the comic pants his handle on Twitter. I know, I said, like, don't go on Twitter, but this is like the only one of the only things I go on Twitter anymore for is it's at Pants and he does these incredible works of art. And my favorite one of his comics is it is a man sitting at his laptop typing into it saying your email did not quote find me? Well, I have diarrhea, and then diarrhea is underlined and read because it's misspelled and says, did you mean diarrhea? So it's it's very good. The it is amazing. The there the there's a spooky one recently that this artist did, uh where I'm sure everyone loves to hear me, like, just describe it's out loud to them. It's the best form of podcasting. I should do a whole I should do a whole podcast where it's just me, Like, remember that there's a cow and he's holding an axe.
Speaker 2: Someone's gonna send you a sea syndicist. You're not going to listen to it.
Speaker 1: But this is a spooky comic and it's a woman that's the curious part woman. Oh all the undw take guys logged off, but she's a she's a sort of on a hotline saying Dracula costume warehouse my name is Peg. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: A middle aged man in a Dracula costume says hey, Peg, I can't get the teeth out. It's it's charming. It's wonderful. Uh so, yeah, I really do enjoy that. He's a great artist.
Speaker 3: Nice that sounds wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I'm at Paulavi Ganalan. What a questerre having you guest host? Where can people find you and follow you?
Speaker 2: I am at Paula g Ganalan p A l l A b I g u n A l a and please follow me everywhere on TikTok and Instagram. I need to make this career work so I don't regret all of my decisions since twenty nineteen. And I co produce a show at the Comedy Store called Facial Recognition Comedy that's in La and it features Manasa Middle Eastern North African South Asian comedians. It's super fun and funny. It's going to be ten thirty pm on Friday, October eighteenth at the Comedy Store. It's monthly, so if you can't make it this time, look out for it next time. And yes, that is where you can find me.
Speaker 3: And is there a work Amedia that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: Okay, since Katie is here, I follow this account on Twitter called Feeder of Cats and she is this individual girl, lady who is in the Bay area who helps rescue cats. And then she created a cat rescue in honor of a cat of hers who had passed away, and it's called Friends of Bear Cat Rescue dot org. And the way she I think she gained a following because she just posted really like dry and funny like captions on cats that she's taken care of. And she's like, oh, oh no, I'm trying to feed you attack me, you know, like just like little silly comments here and there, and it's I don't know, she's doing like really great things and it seems to be very like her on the ground. So if you're in the Bay I have sea cats there all the time that need to be rescued. And also if you just want to have fun, fun content cat content, she's a great she's a great Twitter Twitter feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm following this one. Very good content. Sometimes sometimes sad, just sometimes that, but often really wonderful just her work in rescuing cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'll be like, oh my god, it's the most terrifying thing, and it's like little kitty meowing I do.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite cat things, like in terms of like kit and rescue is like someone had a kitten named I think Cottage Cheese and like the they brought them to the doctor because it was like really kind of the stomach looked really bloated, and it's like, oh God, like that could be really bad in a kit and there could be all these things causing the bloat. The doctor was just like, cat, your kitten's just fat, Yeah, perfectly healthy, just fat.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite genre of like animal tweet is like parents who cared so much and their their animal is acting weird and it's like, yeah, your cat was mad, you were on vacation, and that's why seven hundred dollars later.
Speaker 1: Your dog is limping because she figured out that last time she limped, she got a bunch of treats.
Speaker 2: Or like the cats or dogs that like roast each other by like imitating, Like there was this one dog that imitated it's corky sibling by like crawling, or like a cat that like winked its eye because it's sibling had an eye issue and it was just like, are you mocking them? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of shade being thrown around these animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, tweet I've been enjoying great Galaxy g r A E. T tweeted I never even considered doctor Pepper could be a woman. Maybe I'm a bad person. Wow. We just thought yesterday, Polay about the idea that you know, we're well past that time when the riddle, the riddle could be like the entire plot twist of the riddle could be, what if a woman was a doctor and.
Speaker 1: Yettor Pepper was all like her son? How was she a woman?
Speaker 2: How was she a doctor?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't think I ever thought of doctor Pepper being a woman either.
Speaker 2: Did you ever think about doctor Pepper being a pH d in psychology?
Speaker 3: Nor? That would be so much fun. Anyways. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Obrian. You can find us on twit are at daily Zeichist. We're at v daily Zeicheist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fanpage on a website Daily zeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnotes where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. As well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Superproducer Justin and Connor. Is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually just discovered this artist the other day. I do not know how to categorize this song into a genre.
Speaker 3: It is absolutely wild.
Speaker 5: It's got jazz samples and live bass and glitchy off the grid drum patterns and some impressive drops, especially the second one. I love the use of vocal samples throughout. It really hypes me up. This is a song called Trying to Say Something by Zep Zep, and you can find that in the footnotes.
Speaker 3: Note gon YMC. I know just This is the thousandth episode where Justin has resisted my note to open every song commendation saying this Justin.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm sorry, Jack, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: My soul just can't take it. But all right, yeah, no, no fair. I didn't say you had to do it, just every time you don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've been to a job where someone hasn't made this joke.
Speaker 3: Good. And that's why I'm funny and talented.
Speaker 1: Oh Justin like his name, Like his name is Justin?
Speaker 3: Like his name m h his name is justin so I put two words together. Slow Burn The Daily, It's a thinker. The Daily to the production by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio ap Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all DN bite bye bye bye