Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone. Frank Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is P.
Speaker 1: Dkins calling from I was looking for our member Thomas. Yes, this is E Yes Thomas. I'm from the fraud Department. I'm actually calling to investigate some strange activity on your account to make sure that you're aware of it, to see if you approve these charges or not. It's been quite a lot in the last day and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, what are they?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I can go through them. I don't know if I should go through them one by one or just give you to I'll start going through them a little bit. Did you purchase a night Recon pack from Call of Duty for a nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, all right? The Protector pack from Call of Duty for nine dollars and nine nine cents. No motor Freak pack in nineteen dollars nine nine cents. No Warrior also nine dollars ninety nine cents. These are all purchased yesterday, by the way. Cosmic Traveler pack. No Desert Roague pack from Call of Duty.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it looks like somebody is using your account for a lot of video game charges on call of duty.
Speaker 2: I know it's my son. How much has he racked up?
Speaker 1: Well, the total amount in charges on your account right now from yesterday totals to four thousand, three hundred and twenty dollars and seventy nine cents. What. Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And I told him he cannot. This is my son. He's purchasing these video games, and I told him to stop doing that. I do not authorize any of these charges.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, well, I seeing as it is your son who made the charges, they've already been authorized and they are authorized, so I guess there's no need to report them as fraud since you know where they came from and you know what they are.
Speaker 2: But they are not my charges. I did not confirm four thousand dollars worth of charges, like I gave him my information to buy one thing once, but not this, Like I cannot. I need that money for my bills for my kids, like I don't have I can't freaking do this.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we should have thought about that before letting our son play violent video games. What does violent video games have anything to do with it?
Speaker 2: Well, it was about the charges that I did not.
Speaker 1: Authorize, yes, but they are from your son, and you did give him your information to purchase something you said a second ago. So I don't think I can reverse these charges.
Speaker 2: That was for something that he purchased once, not for four thousand dollars worth of charges.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous, and I feel for you.
Speaker 2: Let me to a manager. Do you have a manager I can talk to or something?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can escalate your call in a moment if you need that. They're going to tell you the same thing. And I do feel for you. I'm also a parent. I have a daughter named Patricia, and what I've noticed is if I practice good discipline at home and limit the screen time and things like that, No, just give them whatever they want.
Speaker 2: When the hell do you think you are to tell me how to raise my kid. Just do your job and reverse my charges. That's what you need to do, because I didn't authorize anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, while we've been talking, ten more charges have come through. By the way, how he's even doing that? He's in school? Oh, well, there you go. You let him play video games. It's our ditching school to play video games must be what it is. Yeah, my daughter in a redigious school. I don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the world you live in. But let me talk to a manager because I need these charges ref immediately, and I'm gonna tell them how freaking incompetent you are and like, okay, well then I'll.
Speaker 1: Just let you know. This is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you. It's a joke.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No, your son set you up. He said that you let him get the new Call of Duty and purchase something on it the other day, and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna kill this kid.
Speaker 1: My blood wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks