Speaker 1: Welcome to game recognized game.
Speaker 2: I'm Miles Turner, eleven yearn Bnvett Center in Milwaukee Bucks along with my co hosts twenty twenty six Unrivaled Champion and MVP Brionna Stewart aka Stewart, and today we're honor to be joined by Stewie's teammate on the championship win he missed, an NCAA champion, a three time w MID All Star, and an.
Speaker 1: Olympic gold medal. Wish at leash of great Welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 3: Thank you flow clop for leash.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get right to the point.
Speaker 3: Lesh.
Speaker 4: You won one hundred thousand because we won the championship. You won fifty thousand because the free throw contest, and fifty thousand being running up for what I want? So what are you going to be spending.
Speaker 1: Your money on?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think it tills me to get a nice house. I think it's taught me to set her down and get a nice house. That's what I'm doing with the money.
Speaker 2: There, you go as you should, as you should if you don't mind me asking whereabouts?
Speaker 1: Man? Whereabouts?
Speaker 3: Probably in Atlanta, because like I'm close to family, but also frol the way, so like nobody can just pop up on me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, I love Atlanta. Man, that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: So, you know, Stewie, congratulations winning and all. But people got to know, man, just in your opinion. It was a charge, wasn't it? And keep it real me, it was a charge, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was a charge. Listen, I don't like punch in the stomach. When I went up, it was like two forearms in my stomach and I remember like landing and I was like, oh, I almost got the one knocked out of me.
Speaker 1: Subjective, that's cool.
Speaker 4: It's subjective, you know, like least knows a little bit about the so far riffs. But I think during the playoffs, I don't think they were that bad. I think that they were pretty even and and when it's like that a charge block at the end, it's a tough call either way. I'm happy we won.
Speaker 2: That's all that matters. Where y'all what y'all get into many in the gams, I was in Miami with what what y'all do?
Speaker 3: Afterwards, I went back to my room.
Speaker 1: Man, you cat people, man, what'd you do?
Speaker 3: I was so tired. You know. The celebration after.
Speaker 4: At least at least was like so hyped to get the goggles. She just wanted the goggles. After we won, we had like a little fan fest thing where we put the goggles on. We got the champagne. You went outside and you just popped champagne all over the fans and drinking champagne. Did you drink champagne? No, champagne is nasty.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's nasty, but you know, I just had with popping the bottles. I literally talked about wearing the GOGGLESO. I was like, y'all, like, I just want to wear the goggles. Like that's all I want to do. I just want to wear the goggles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gave Leash a hard time because we knew the way she was getting dressed. Afterwards, we were like, you need to be coming. We are the champions. But the rest of us we went to eleven and that was a long night. Anybody who knows when you're in a club and it's like past a certain time, you're like, I need to leave. That's that's how I was. I was like, nothing that is gonna happen. I need to go home. I'm tired, and I had a champagne headache all day yesterday for not taking that champagne.
Speaker 1: So you ain't so you ain't see the sun come up. You made it back home for the sun came out. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. I was under my cub was sleeping nice.
Speaker 2: You know, man, honestly, at this time, at that time, I think you made the right decision.
Speaker 1: Man. That's cool, That's what's up. You know, do what you want to do. Uh.
Speaker 2: I got to ask, man, what's Stuwie like as a teammate, as a leader. You know, I just want to I'm just curious as from a in your personal perspective.
Speaker 3: Uh, Stewie's great. She has a very high i Q. I know I said previously, like I and fun, I came up with a healthy Stewie is a dangerous Stewie. I came up with that. So I need people to give me my credit because I by the way, but yeah, I mean like playing with Stuart is great, Like I had so much fun. It's just the way she sees the game and approaches the game. I mean, she's one of the best players in our league. So I mean when Stewie says something like you listened because like she's a winner, Like she's won at every level now unridal champions. So it's just like plan plan on the court. Like when I tell you I had so much fun, like I enjoyed it. Like when we got in clut situation, I'm like, we're cool. We got Stuwie. Like I'm not worried at all. I mean, I had so much fun playing with Stuarie, like it was. It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: That's high praise, man, that's high praise. That's fine.
Speaker 4: Next year, we're gonna stay on the same team, right, no more switching teams. You're missed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they protect people, right, I hope.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw a thing saying that we're not adding teams, so there will be no expansion, there won't be no redraft. So the mistis are gonna running back.
Speaker 3: We'll have our chemistry build. That'll be nice.
Speaker 1: That's show you can't break it aback to you win.
Speaker 2: So I mean speaking to that though, like you want a lot of your career, well, like what made this missed team so special? This question for both of y'all, Both y'all speak on that.
Speaker 3: I think for me, we weren't chosen at the beginning. I feel like we had like the quad mellow team, like we'll we'll come to work, go home, and then like we will see each other the next day. We wasn't like the loud, rowdy team. And I just feel like a lot of people like truly underestimated us, like a lot like in the in the arena when they were like who who's going for the miss? It was like whoa A family would have thought the roof came off the arena. So we're looking at each other like wow, okay, now we see what we gotta do. But overall, Miss DJ, it was funny mysteries.
Speaker 1: I like that. What about you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. I think it was just like we had a team full of pros. You know, we came in, we gotta work done. We got out of there and like we said, you know, we weren't the loudest, the content. The content people probably didn't love us as much because we just like we weren't gonna do that stuff. But we enjoyed each other's company when it was just like natural and not forced, and I had a lot of fun. I can't believe it it's over. For me, it went by so so fast. But yeah, we all played with a little chip on our shoulder from being like counted out, uh, individually or collectively, and we did it for each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That always makes you so much sweeter man, because like after words you can pop your shit a little bit, like, I mean, that's that's real. Like I feel that, all right, leave switching gears a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know. I got to ask about the one on one tournament, you know, as we knows. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was no, it was no slight, but Chelsea Grave was my pick to win, you know what I'm saying at the beginning. And I'm just curious, man, like how tired were you thinking like that that third game against her? Because I just know anybody who knows Ones, any Hooper who knows Ones, man, that's you know, it's it's tough, man.
Speaker 1: It's tough to just keep on going.
Speaker 3: It was very exhausting, I think at the end, like everybody seeing we both had our hands on our knees and we're like, you got a time out? I'm like, no, already use my I was like, do you have a time out? Just like no, already use mine. So we was kind of like milk milking it a little bit, kind of working together. We like, you got your breath, You got your breath, your eye, that's real. So that's what I really like. Respect, like the most about Chill. She just like, even though we were opponents, like just that respect that we have for each other really made that one on one game very intense and fun. I said, we all left left it out there. I mean, it hurts that I lost, you know, two hundred k, but you know I end up back a year. I mean, well overall, I mean it was it was definitely a fun, competitive game.
Speaker 2: Exactly you got that fifty K for second place. You know know, it wasn't exactly what you wanted. But again, I think winning the entitle Rabbits just made it feel that much sweeter. So that's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that made up for it. It made up sport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But so I mean, you got a championship and a gold medal playing three on three now, like just in half court, like what makes you so good at three on three? You know, just for the hoopers out there who may not really understand our younger hoopers, wasn't not like what makes three on three game like you know, so I don't know. I mean, you're we're one of the best to do whatever at this point. Like what makes you so good at it?
Speaker 3: I think it's just the open space. I know. I said, like you you either can be exposed to be the exposer. And I think the biggest thing is just you just got a hoop, like it's no pop out, like nobody's there to save you on defensive end and offsite offense. Man, I mean, you just on an island. And I think that's what makes three on three so much fun for me because it's just like you just got hoop, like you just gotta be a bucket and just hoop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. You appear hoopo too. Man.
Speaker 2: I used to watch you back at Dallas Wings US to come to the house games and whatnot when you played there. That's when I first got familiar with your game and whatnot. I just I always like to wear you rocks so disrespectful, my farm man. You you're pretty hoop at that for real.
Speaker 3: I appreciate and I have to plug. Like Lisha's Lisha's going to a three x three tournament in Thailand, right, yeah, Thailand, Like this coming week. What's the difference between unrival three on three and Olympic level three x three. Obviously like the court, so tell them about that, but like, how.
Speaker 4: Does it feel.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. It is definitely like more tiring because it's just like so consistent, like boom boom, boom boom, whereas an unrival like we could kind of like walk the ball up the court and like kind of catch our reap foot like an Olympic style. It is just like continuous. It's no coach, so you gotta rely on your teammates. You don't can slub on dead balls, like the reffs are ten times worse.
Speaker 1: I can see that there's no.
Speaker 3: Foul calls at all. So I think that's just the biggest, biggest thing because even on rival Analympic like, it's both physical, but I think it's just like with the half court, you just gotta think it a little more and make more moves on a fly within each other because you don't have a coach that can tell you like, hey, like you need to adjust on screens or we need to switch, or need to go over and under. So it's just stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And you only have to clear us the three point line, right, yeah, you have if the team misses, you just clear three point line and then you can go right back in.
Speaker 1: Yep, boy, catch your breath right to it. All right.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, we like better like five or five. Three on three are just once.
Speaker 3: I actually I just like the hoop like. I just like the hoop like I feel like I sell pretty well like any game. I feel like I'm a I can adjust to whatever environment I'm me in. I think that's what helped, what has helped my crystal far, just consistent how I'm able to adjust to my environment. So it's just like just giving me a ball. I just want to hoop.
Speaker 4: He wants to hoop, and she wants to make money. That's all she wants. Anything with money, She's after it.
Speaker 1: That's a good life right there, and you pros pros if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, so.
Speaker 2: Stop for a quick break. When we come back, we're gonna talk to the least about the South Carolina Ver's ukon Riberry. I'm looking forward to you know where we're all about to take that one. But while may have your attention, please rate, review and subscribe to Game Recognized Games two and Miles wherever get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: See al right back, Welcome back to the Game Recognized Game with Stuian Miles Leash. We're gonna talk about college. We're gonna talk about Yukon and South Carolina. So I'm gonna hit you with the heavy hitters, my twenty sixteen Yukon undefeated national championeam versus your twenty seventeen South Carolina National championship team with you in Asia. Who you got? I mean, I know who you're gonna pick.
Speaker 3: So I'm just yeah, stud, you know, choosing me.
Speaker 4: But what's the score?
Speaker 1: The score?
Speaker 3: So because we want to oh it's just a five or five game, I'll say seventy to sixty eight Gang cocks.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I mean go Huskies. Okay. What are we gonna do? What's the bet gonna be if Youkon in South Carolina meet in the National Championship game this year?
Speaker 1: Mm hm, put that arrival money up? What's up?
Speaker 4: That's what it don't payment?
Speaker 3: Okay? If if South Carolina loses, I'll wear a Stue jersey for my tonnel feet, okay.
Speaker 4: And if South Carolina Yukon one Okay, I'll do a ukon one and I want to South Carolina to South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's a big yeah.
Speaker 4: Against when we play each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, y'all cute, y'all cute or whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, So I was speaking on that, like what's uh, what's the what do you think the best rival in all of basketball is right now?
Speaker 3: Oh? Tough one, because I feel like it's so hard now because like back in like our time, like it was like you come like was like the clear cut, like top dog, and then it was just like everybody else. But I feel like now when the women's game, like it's so many great players. Yeah, it's like even like with Mars Madden is like they're way more like upsets, like you can't like overlook any opponents like a lower sea you can get upset by like a higher seed and it's just stuff like that. So I think it's it's kind of hard now because like the plan field is so much more like even now.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like when it was ukon South Carolina, like from my perspective and probably yours, like that game was circled on the calendar, you know what I mean, Like we know what we were going to play each other, but like who was your rival and conference play.
Speaker 3: Arrival and conference play probably Kentucky. They did not like Kentucky. Yeah, it was Kentucky. They did not like. When I was there, it was Kentucky. Yeah, I just notre Dame.
Speaker 4: Okay. As a lefty, can you explain why so many of the best women's basketball players are left handed?
Speaker 3: I just feel like as a lefty, like we're just so much more difficult to guard because like had like a heady. Majority of the league is like right handed, so you're used to like right handed shooting and stuff like that. But as a lefty, like it's different. So instead of having a guard right out, it's like now you got a guard left all the time. Now you know, like with me, you need to go over, and it's just like do I go over left? Do I go over right? So I just think it's just like it's different. And then like with our shot, as like you could test with the right hand, like you come to cross our arms stuff like that. So I just think it's just like unorthodox, Like it's just different.
Speaker 4: At least you always have to go over. You don't ever get to go under. It doesn't matter if she's going left or right.
Speaker 3: You always go over.
Speaker 4: If you're playing against the missed, go under.
Speaker 1: But if god, yeah, just from both the searches. Man left.
Speaker 2: That players are always so interesting, right because you know when you're coming downhill or whatnot. I'm a righty, so I want to block anything in my right hand.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You guys have to sneak under as you get underneath the rim. Mean, your step backs come from different light spaces. So I don't know, y'all just create so much on orthodox space. That's it's just stuff to deal with. You feel like an all lefty team in the w n B A right, you feel like y'all taking it all the way. It's you, you know, Asia, Kelsey, Plumb, Scott, the Diggings, listen time.
Speaker 1: It's just name a few like what you.
Speaker 3: Think Kelsey Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Kelsey Mitchell, she a buck for sure, You're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like us lefties. I like I like us.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a tough squad, right squad. Everybody's just gonna force the this side of the court. Okay, leish, what does game recognized game mean to you?
Speaker 3: A game recognized game? I just think with Steward Miles is just like y'all have game, and then the guests y'all bring on, they have game, and I feel like it's just like a podcast where like you can come relax, like y'all give people their flowers because like game recognized game. So it's just like it just speaks bodence because like me being on a podcast, it's like, dang, like y'all think I'm a I'm a pretty good player recognized game like kill podcasts, like you can just be yourself. It's just relaxing and it's fun. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And when did you realize that you had game?
Speaker 3: I would realized I had game? Yeah, probably when I started getting college letters. I think that's when I was like, okay, I got I got a future in this.
Speaker 1: You remember your first one? What was your first college letter?
Speaker 3: My first college letter. I think it was Middle Tennessee. Okay, I think that was my first college. I think I was in seventh grade. Dang, Middle Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Shout up to them.
Speaker 3: Good try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we appreciate the praise too. Man, if you get on the podcast, it means a lot for us. We always like to like, uh, to ask all our guests you know what that you know particularly means to them because we didn't think it just could be at all fastest of life. You know, it don't even have to be whop, you know, just people with talent, you know, recognizing other talent and just that esteem at that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's big for us.
Speaker 2: What do you think was your personal like greatest career performance, you know, at any level of basketball you played.
Speaker 3: I'll probably say my sophomore year of high school, I needed forty eight points to score two thousand, and not knowing that I was gonna score forty eight that night, but I wind up scoring forty eight and at the end of the game it was like, at least you had forty eight. So I think now it's probably like my best performance of my career, like in high school scoring forty eight two thousand.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: They give you the they give you a little intro like a game ball right when it happened, game is over, like and welcome the twos.
Speaker 3: We plays. So we're on the road, so I did on the gym.
Speaker 4: They did you thirty.
Speaker 3: But when I got home then I got got the basketball and stuff. But it's funny because like my dad's my high school principal. So it's like anytime I got like awards and you know how the principal come out there, it was my dad.
Speaker 4: That's cool, that's really cool. I'm sure he loved that. What do you what do you think the hardest lesson that you learned playing basketball?
Speaker 3: I think the hardest lesson that I learned from playing basketball that everybody's not gonna like you. You're gonna generate a lot of haters. I mean, people are not gonna like you and don't even know you as a person. So I think from a mental standpoint, that's something like I had to learn once I got to college, because I had to learn to like not pay attention to social media and what people say. Because you in high school, like everybody loves you, like ooh, like you're the best, y'all, y'all, and then you get to college, then that's when like the hate starts coming and I'm like, wow, like these people like don't even know me, y'all don't like me. So I think that's I think that's what like I had to adjust to the most because like growing up a high school, like I was pretty likable by everybody. Then you get to college, it's just like I realized, like not everybody's gonna like you.
Speaker 1: And that's okay, that's really, that's really.
Speaker 4: But also for those who are watching, Leash will keep those receipts. So you say some to her that motivates her. She's gonna check you on it later.
Speaker 1: So just be ready.
Speaker 3: Don't let me defeat it weak.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need. That's all right.
Speaker 4: Time for one more break. Next up, we go off the court and get personal Welcome back to the game, recognized game. It's three in miles and we're going off the court and of course, Les, we're gonna talk about golf. How much golf do you plan to play between now and when the W starts, because right now we don't know when the W starts.
Speaker 3: I'm playing so much golf, Like when I get back from Thailand, I'm taking a golf vacation. Like I'm not my vacations going around golf. I'm probably gonna go to Texas. They have a really golf courses. It's a resort out there that that I'm gonna go to. I think it's like Horseshoe Bay Resort.
Speaker 1: So I'm a lot of wearing Texas. We're in Texas.
Speaker 3: Well, it's says it's like an hour from Austin, Texas. But it's like an hour from Austin. But I'm playing a lot of golf, a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean during the unvioraveled season. You you were on the golf course what every Tuesday for like ten weeks in a row or what.
Speaker 3: I literally went like almost every day when we're in that nine am slide. As soon as we left Pranice, I already had my tea time book and I'm going straight to the golf course.
Speaker 2: Man ain't gonna kick with the boys, man, I said, I just started picking up golf like four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: That's fire. Well, what's the coolest stuff?
Speaker 2: I guess, I guess the most scenic or like the coolest, like of course you golfed on so far.
Speaker 3: The coolest golf of course I golfed on. Yeah, I went to I can't think of a course. It was in Atlanta and it was like a private course and it was so nice but I cannot think of the name of but like it was so nice, like you could get food like the car people. Oh no, When I went to Boca Ratons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Was the best golf course. Like all the everything was free from the cart girl, Like the greens were nice, the fat ways was well kept, like it was so nice y, I'm gonna say the one in Bucan Raton was the nicest one.
Speaker 1: There. You go, what's your handicap? Let the people know what's your handicap.
Speaker 3: See, I'm still getting into it. I'm like three years in, but I'm like right now like low twenties. Okay, I just I just broke ninety this last month. So I broke ninety for the first time. I shot at eighty six. So I'm getting up there. I'm getting up.
Speaker 4: Do you do you like watching golf as much as you like playing golf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Actually, I'll actually watch a lot of golf. I'll watch a lot of golf. I'm starting to tap in on the women's side too, because like they televised the men's side more than women. But like I watch a lot of like women like golf highlights on on YouTube, but I like to watch the men too. I also got to go to the Masters last year as well, so that was that was cool too.
Speaker 4: I know I was gonna ask if you went if you golfed in Augusta, Like did you have you been able to go there yet?
Speaker 1: And golf?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, but like the Masters so cool.
Speaker 1: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: Who's the better golfer?
Speaker 1: You are? Ryan oh Ri?
Speaker 3: Ri's the better golfer? I keep it real for now now I am, But yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 1: What do you like so much about golfing? Man? Just to relaxing? Is it challenging? Like what got you into it?
Speaker 3: Both? You know, as like athletes, like we're like so competitive, like we just think like we're grading everything. Then when I got out there on the golf course and it was just something like new that I had to like work on it actually, like get better because golf is a hard game. Like I don't like Master golf, Like it's just so hard, like one day you hitting every fair way, making every put and the next day it's just straight bogie golf. So it's just like golf is just so unpredictable, and that's what I like about It just keeps me on my toes and working on it.
Speaker 4: Did you start after COVID or during COVID, Because I know a lot of people picked up golf during COVID because it was like the individual thing.
Speaker 3: When I started golfing three years ago. So it was like I ain't start golfing until I got to Atlanta. Okay, I'm still new new to the golf game.
Speaker 4: Okay, and tell us about your your YouTube page, come on, plug it.
Speaker 3: So me and Robber got a YouTube channel called atl viz but it's spelled like a T E like the T and then yeah, and you just we.
Speaker 4: Just see you guys out on the course or what what kind of content you got in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just like out on the course. We scrambled a lot on there and and like try to like beat scores and stuff like that. So we just scrambled a lot on the channel.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, y'all be playing baseball, y'all kind of just you play like this natural rule.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do it right there.
Speaker 3: Baseball based around roll a lot quicker.
Speaker 1: No, that's right.
Speaker 2: I got to ask just to get a little personal man when I go out there, bro, like I can't really be sober. I'd be drink a little beer here and there, you know what I'm saying, just to get myself right, loosen up, call a little swing loube.
Speaker 1: I mean, what should be into when you out there?
Speaker 3: Nah, I just be out there chilling. I I'm sober.
Speaker 4: I'm a hun She didn't even drink champagne after he won. She's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: Drinking on the golfing. Different, bro, I don't know. I feel like, you know, confidence up.
Speaker 3: No golf balls, lit. I just know because I win on sober, so not sober, I leave with no golf balls.
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised, man, I'm telling you. It's a different type of lock in.
Speaker 4: When when we come back to Miami next year or wherever we're gonna be, hopefully Miami, I don't know, we're gonna go golfing. You're gonna bring me golfing, and I'm going need some help. I'm a lot of help. I can get it, but I don't know how to make it go like where I wanted to go just goes.
Speaker 3: See, in the game of golf, it's really no straight ball for real. You just gotta know, like where you want to live it up. So once you if you can get in that area, you're good because it's really the layer of the layer. So it's like it's really like no straight ball for real, but I got you to We're gonna get you. One's it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go buy some golf clubs or something.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually I met my girlfriend a top golf man. That's when we kind of started hitting stuff off. So I gotta I got a good relationship with a golf man. It's really ever since. I've been trying to work on my game ever since.
Speaker 4: That's cool, all right, I got one last question for you. Your family was in Miami a lot, they came down for the finals. How much do you rely on on their support and is there any other people that you want to shout out for for kind of always being in your circle throughout your journey to winning but sometimes when you don't win as well.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, definitely definitely my parents. It was so funny because after we wanted Brooklyn, like they text you like we want to come to the finals. We want to come to the finals. So like I'm finding like flights through like fly them out and enjoy like cause they was like my parents like so supportive, like even like going back to like high school because when I was at UNC it was a five hour drive from Georgia and my parents literally would drive to the game on a weekday. Mind you, we played at night and cons it was like seven o'clock. They would come to the game Washington, play, flip around, drive right back home, and they get home like two three in the morning. My dad had to be up at five am for work. So that's just like the support that like my parents always had. And I think it's even like cooler now that they're like I'm in Atlanta, Like they literally stay two hours from Atlanta, so when I today get like every home game, like they don't miss a home game at all. So I think, yeah, I just got to give all my flowers to my parents because I mean they're just so supportive, Like if they can be there, they're there.
Speaker 1: That's such a blessing man.
Speaker 4: For real, I love them. They're great. I'm taking out with them after the game, like, tell her to come to the club. Tell her.
Speaker 3: I'm not even talking no more. Where your parents is.
Speaker 4: At leash Once again, I just want to say thank you so much for coming on our show. But really, these past ten weeks, I've really enjoyed to get to know you. I think that you're an incredible basketball player, but obviously an even better person, and just really appreciate the way that you've kind of opened up to me and really let every let me see who you are. And I hope everyone else can see that as well. You're you're one of one talent. You're an incredible two way player and no matter if it's fives or threes or ones, like you're a tough guard. So shout out to you and thank you for coming on the show today. And good luck because the grind never stops. Good luck with USA and not good luck in Atlanta, but like anything else.
Speaker 3: Good luck. Thank you so much for having me. But like you said, still you're like the ten weeks that we we had to get to like, I enjoy every bit. It just made it even sweeter, like win the championship, but like bringing you the championship as well, because just like it was just so funny because it was like we really were from last to first and like just went out with a bang, and I just feel like it was so cool because like we just worked too hard like not to come out with the championship. So I do appreciate all the cow words, and I just won't let you know a lot. I had so much on which this season unrival.
Speaker 1: Man that ain't game recognized game. I don't know what is man? What's up?
Speaker 2: That's awesome, bro, that's awesome. Yeah, at least is from just from my perspective. And I want to say thank you as well. Thanks for coming on the show, being a part of the show. And I've been a fan of yours from AFAR for a long time and I'm gouldna be happy for you and your success, so continue success at that.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it absolutely.
Speaker 2: Thanks checking us out. You can be part of the show. Send your question to our social channels, leave compis on your YouTube videos. Please subscribe the Game Recognized Game. We'll catch y'all next time.