Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan, Part one with a member of the show What's Up, Everybody? Happy Weekend? I am joined this weekend by Eddie as I like to call him Eduardo.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's my name. I know you caught me eating though I'm eating right now.
Speaker 1: He's eating Quaker oats, which he also said that he was.
Speaker 2: Gonna it's not Quaker oats by the way.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Quaker overnight oats that you made.
Speaker 2: But it's not Quaker. Quaker's a brand. I don't use Quaker.
Speaker 1: What do you use.
Speaker 2: It's called Uncle Bob's or something. Oh no, No, I bought Quaker one time because I'm like oats or oats, right, but like, no, they don't dissolve the way the other ones do. Quaker like very chewy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so better different oats for your op Yeah yeah, yeah, you did claim you were going to start a business overnight.
Speaker 2: I mean to me, that's an easy one, right, Like overnight oats are like simple, you put milk and oats and then whatever else you.
Speaker 1: Want, like the company Mush did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there I make my kids marshmallow and chocolate chip.
Speaker 1: Overnight like smore overnight oat's kind.
Speaker 2: Of pretty much. Yeah, I should though some gram crackers in there, but it's a lot of healthy though it's not. But I put protein powder in there, so they like, they like that because it makes them feel like they're gonna get big.
Speaker 1: Is that funny? I feel like protein powder is the new milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drink drink the protein like you know insures? Youver heard of insurance?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're all over the commercials.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like old people drink those right, like, because they're not getting the nutrients they need. Old people and children essentially, So my kids drink them because they think that if they drink insures, they don't love how they taste, but they feel like they're gonna get ripped if they drink insures.
Speaker 1: How what point did they put that together?
Speaker 2: No, No, I probably commercial.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But like on the commercials, it's not like you're gonna get pig and strong. It's more like you need this for your bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what I mean. I think at some point we probably said like, oh, it's got a lot of nutrients and vitamins in it, so they take that as like give it to me, I'm gonna get ripped.
Speaker 1: That's funny, you know. I know how I thought that about the protein being the new milk at this point, but it definitely.
Speaker 2: Is are you doing You're doing overnight oats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I eat mush all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh that you buy the mush the mush.
Speaker 1: Or there's a trader Joe's kind.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just make it?
Speaker 1: I could. This is a new thing that I'm getting into. Here's the thing Eddie with food. We haven't even gotten into the bits yet, but here's the thing in food. I don't know if you ever feel this way. I've realized most guys tend to not to, and it's a more female oriented thing. I get really tired of foods very quickly. Like I'll have a favorite for a week or two weeks and I'm like, okay, I need something else and I have to switch it up. Really yeah, I get very tired of food quickly. If I find something I like, I'll like wear it out.
Speaker 2: But what's weird about you, though, is your vegan vegetarian vegetarian and you don't have a lot of options though, I know, so that must really suck.
Speaker 1: So it's more of the options to keep rotating, you know, like there's like ten of them and this week it's one for three weeks and then three weeks. Yeah, it's kind of what happens. Yeah, I have a problem with food.
Speaker 2: See, I do like meal prep, so like Monday through Friday, well Monday through Thursday, because Friday. I've been doing it for almost a year since.
Speaker 1: You've been working out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because it's because if I don't meal prep, I get hungry and I grab whatever chips you chips is usually the first thing I grab. And so if it's meal prepped and it's and it's not like for lunch, I'm having this dinner for having having this, it's just like I'm gonna do a bunch of ground turkey with coleslaw and almond, you know, chips or whatever, and that'll be like a big container in there. So if I'm hungry, I just grab a bowl of that and eat that instead of like just going for the chips. But once I started doing that, like I don't really eat bad because there's always food available.
Speaker 1: As your what is the condition you have?
Speaker 2: Vitaligo? Oh my gosh. Yes, as it helped a lot a lot because I think that it all comes from gut health and years and years starting with like, it was antibiotics that kind of screwed that up. From the very beginning, I had MERSA, which was like a kind of staph infection.
Speaker 1: Isn't MRSA a version of like chicken pox.
Speaker 2: Or no, no staff Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know it was something of something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a version of staff infection.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: And so I had that when I was I don't know, like twenty five, twenty six or something, and I had probably for two years straight, and doctors would just be like, oh, yeah, that's MRSA. Here's to take this antiotic. It'll work, and it would never work. It would always come back and come back and come back. So my body was resistant to all of these antabotics because every month or so a doctor would give me more antibiotics, and so it completely screwed up my stomach and my gut health. All the imbalance or whatever killed all the good back to your out of my gut. And that's when I started it started popping. That's when like the white patches in my chin neck area started coming up, and that's when they were like, oh, that's a vital igo, it's an autoimmune disease, blah blah blah. So my whole life. Since then, I've been trying to like and then I've been really good at it because like, I love food, and if I go heavy breads, heavy sugar, it kind of goes gets out of whack again. So this is the best thing for me. I've done it for about a year, maybe a little over a year now, so I try my best. Although Friday's still pizza Fridays pizza Friday, ice cream popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been doing it once versus every single day. Yes, it's much different.
Speaker 2: But what happens is I order a pizza on Friday, I only eat three slices, and then I have six slices left so iled into Saturday afternoon, and then maybe a margarita at night, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, so two out of the seven days.
Speaker 2: Two out of the seven days, I kind of let her.
Speaker 1: That's still better than what you were.
Speaker 2: And I think my body loves that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta have a balance. You can't do anything so strict that you can't exist in your life. It's not going to work.
Speaker 2: But my point is, overnight oat, it's easy to make. You should totally just make your own.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I'll start. I'll start coming up with some recipes for us.
Speaker 2: You just throw whatever you want it, blueberries, strawberries, maple syrup.
Speaker 1: I know, but I've seen people make like cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Well you can't or you know what I mean. And that's what I'm saying. Throw some cinnamon toast crunch in there.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, Well we're done with our recipe. Talk for it out. We did have some bits that happened this week, honorable mention. We recommended some TV shows and movies. I know you guys always look for those, so I added that in this week, there's a big fight in Lunchbox's house. We got updates from everyone. Eddie sitting right here in front of me, but we got an update update your hair transplant situation. Abby wants to also hire Eddie for her big gig. And also Eddie, he had a creepy celebrity story he just kind of keep from me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't creepy, but it could be creepy.
Speaker 1: It was definitely creepy. It's not creepy, especially then Lunchbox shared at creepyes off of yours a creepy and then Luke come stopped by the studio. We did some sexy voices and I had big big news.
Speaker 2: Did you like doing the sexy voice before we get into the big news?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, you didn't like doing that?
Speaker 1: Like listen, I love being sexy. That's fun.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny? Though? Girls don't feel comfortable like being sexy for fun?
Speaker 1: No I do. But in this room where all of y'all are like my brothers, no no, I felt very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But it's not just for us. There are people listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even still like it's fun to be like sexy for yourself and for like your partner.
Speaker 2: I'm never sexy for myself never and like never no for myself.
Speaker 1: Dang I look good today?
Speaker 2: No? Never, neverdy, It's just not part of Is that part of a person's thing to I feel sexy today?
Speaker 1: Well, you're not gonna but you be like dang I look good? Na, Like never you dress up and you look in the mirror like dang I look really good.
Speaker 2: The best it'll get is like, all right, that looks good.
Speaker 1: Let's go okay.
Speaker 2: But it's not like work on that. Dang I look good. I would do myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not saying any of that. But you have your own sex appeal that comes off to other people, and that starts with like an inner how you feel about yourself.
Speaker 2: I've never thought of it that way. Yeah, okay, but see, I've always been a humor person. I've never been like a sexy person. I've always been like, I'm gonna be funny today, you know what I mean. I'm not never like I'm going to be sexy today. I'm sure there are some people that leave the house and they're like, I look sexy.
Speaker 1: That's true, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel it that way, never been like that.
Speaker 1: But there will be sometimes that they will like, dang, I've cleaned up nice, I.
Speaker 2: Bet too, Like get your hair done, nails done, nice, new dress, whatever. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: There is more of a process for us than that. Maybe where that comes from.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, and then yes, big news, big news.
Speaker 1: I'll let you ask three more questions towards the end of this. Okay, cool, okay, because we've got other things to talk about, all right, So that's on the just bits. If you want to go listen to the segments from the show this week some big stuff that happened. All right, I want to talk about like this is where we're the phrase we're using. I hate to admit someone was right, but think of your life in the last couple of weeks where somebody was like and you're like, dang it, you were right, and that's unfortunate for me.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you why this is happening, okay, is because Raymundo was right about the mother freaking cicadas.
Speaker 2: Some mother freaking cicadas.
Speaker 1: They have taken over my home.
Speaker 2: See I don't think, okay, explain what that means, because are they all over the place. You open your mouth and one flies in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so kind of but not really. They're not inside my house, but they did take over my whole backyard. They were all over my fences and there's teeny tiny red bugs that were crawling all over them. It was like a scene from a horror movie. First of all, so that was their hatching phase. And I was like, okay, cool, now they're finally gone. And what was crazy is you'd walk by him and all the bugs would scatter. It was straight up a horror movie. But they've all hatched and laid all their dead skin everywhere, which I was now finding dead little shells or whatever all over the fence. Now that they've patched, they're all over. I'm not kidding, Eddie. I'll walk outside. You're about to hear this audio. This is what they sound like. Okay, Oh I know what they sound No, no, no, where I live and what's happening. Oh, I gotta turn up my sound. That is a constant noise that I can hear inside and outside. Inside, sitting in my house, I hear that noise really and outside.
Speaker 2: It's like you need better walls because when I go outside, I hear that.
Speaker 1: No, there's millions, that's I mean. And then I want to get mail want to attack me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: There's a video of a camera footage of me freaking out because I looked over at Ramy you was pottying, and all of a sudden, I just need these huge eyes looking at me on my shoulder, and I'm like, they're now attacking me.
Speaker 2: See like when Raymundo said Ray, when Ray said that they that they were come in and there was a huge invasion. Like I remember a video of like people driving down the highway and a bunch hitting the windshield.
Speaker 1: Oh, I kill so many now that has not happened. Yeah, it happens in my area.
Speaker 2: I see it. I see like, you know, three or four on the driveway, or I hear them all the time, or I see dead ones once in a while. But like what he explained, I have not seen.
Speaker 1: Oh it's happening at my house.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: I swear I'm not kidding neither. There was maybe not to the extent of like where you saw him, like swarm a whole vehicle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that's what he said was going to happen. It is invasion.
Speaker 1: It is pretty invasive. Like they are everywhere. I killed ten on my way toward Why are you killing them? I'm not intentional, but you can hear them. They're so big and.
Speaker 2: Loud they hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like little bombs.
Speaker 2: I see like one like flying and like whatever. Because like there's a dad at my son's school and he drives a jeep. We both have jeeps, and he I saw the other day and I'm like, dude, where's why do you You don't have the top down? And he goes, Nah, my wife's not letting him put the top down because the cicadas see. And I'm like, what, my top's been down for months. There's no cicada's flying now, not gonna come find you.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be like this guy doesn't think we're invasive enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're listening, coming for him, let's get him.
Speaker 1: Literally. And they're so loud. I'm telling you, they're loud. They're big. They're alien like, Okay, wow.
Speaker 2: They're not alien, they're bugs.
Speaker 1: No, have you seen one? Yeah, they're freaking huge. The other big bugs and they have huge eyes.
Speaker 2: So where did they come from the ground?
Speaker 1: They laid in the ground for fifteen years or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, so they didn't come from another place.
Speaker 1: No, they came from here.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 1: But you know there's another planet in Earth, so maybe they can't who.
Speaker 2: Knows, Yeah, because there's no way they're chilling for fifteen years not doing anything.
Speaker 1: I think they're in their hatchet like like you know how bears hibernate. Yeah, I think they hibernate for like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Fifteen years.
Speaker 1: I don't know bug size. They don't get bored, probably, but I don't know bugs. It's okay, I'm probably gonna get corrected on the fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a scientist listening.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so okay, you got anything.
Speaker 2: No, I do have something Like a listener called in a while back and said that I was weird, and I was very offended by that.
Speaker 1: Oh you never get offended.
Speaker 2: I don't get offended. But one thing is I'm not weird. Like I am not weird.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can take a lot of things, but I'm not weird.
Speaker 2: But I think he might be right. I'm a little weird because one like, I have four kids, four boys, and I start seeing things that they do and I'm like, oh, that's interesting, Like yeah, I guess maybe I do that. And one of them is getting a little weird, like he just thinks a lot. He like is a big thinker and he just does weird stuff. But something that I do that's really weird, and I just realize, I slap my own butt. What almost Like I know, it's very weird, it's very weird, but it's.
Speaker 1: Almost like, first of all, I would like to appreciate that you're vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Please go on, because I guess I've done it for a long time and I never noticed it. And then the other day I did, and I'm like, why would I do that? And then I did it again. I'm like, oh my gosh, I think I do this all the time. And it's more of a like pat on the back, good job, but pat on my own butt. And as I'm walking, yea good job, like.
Speaker 1: That kind of thing, but like instead of your leg my butt.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird? That is so weird.
Speaker 1: It's also a time that you think yourself is suxy. I'm just saying I'm so.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm so hot, but no, it's just weird that I do that.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 2: So maybe I am a little weird. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I wasn't rolling with it, but now I am.
Speaker 2: But but you know what, maybe you do it too and you don't realize it.
Speaker 1: I don't slap my own butt.
Speaker 2: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: There's not a world that I I can't even picture that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean joking where.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, no, no, no, I'm by myself. I'm walking and maybe I'm thinking, like, oh, that was cool, slap my own butt. And I don't slap anyone's butt, you know, in sports. Yeah, you know, people always like it, but I don't. I don't even do that. Like Bobby and I do too much access and we're playing a game.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not no.
Speaker 2: They do still, ye does.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel consenting, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but the people do it, and in the sports world it's completely okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know if that. Wow, yeah, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. So maybe that's it, you know what. That caller was right, I'm a little weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was definitely right. Oh man, Okay, is there an update on your stomach situation? Speaking of bodily things, you had your stomach pain. Did you ever get a doctor.
Speaker 2: My stomach pain?
Speaker 1: You don't even remember at this point that you thought you had cancer?
Speaker 2: Oh that that yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what. I haven't had that in a while, but I did.
Speaker 1: Narrow it hold on for weeks. You were talking about how you had this massive pain because I have cancer.
Speaker 2: It was on the side, it was on my side. Yeah, And I think what part of it was that one of my cousins found out that she has cancer, a stomach cancer, and so maybe that kind of got me thinking, like wow, like that's crazy, Like sometimes you have that and you just don't even know it, so you just hold on.
Speaker 1: That's really sad about your.
Speaker 2: Cousin, I know. But the timing, the timing was weird because then I started feeling my pain.
Speaker 1: You had my side. You have like sympathy pains.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was real pain. It was real pain. But I've linked it now to working out. I think it's a muscle that I've kind of pulled. You just never used a muscle like on an abdomate muscle, because every time I do, like planks or anything like that, it kind of comes back the pain. Your blinks maybe I don't even know what that's got to be it, But it's underneath the rib.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your o blaks are your whole side, it's like your whole side, app but your oblaques are in the front, like kind of where your core is. But I mean you do have core in the back too, so it could be a whole muscle that wraps you Know.
Speaker 2: What's crazy about that too, is that I always had back pain for like years, like just lower back pain. Yeah, and I've always thought it was my posture, which it kind of is my posture. But once you get your core tight and strong, that back pain gets kind of goes away because all that strain isn't on your back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you're using your core now and.
Speaker 2: To support my body.
Speaker 1: Before you were using your back, you were supposed to be using your core.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? I never knew that. And like my dad has had back pain forever and I'm like, bro, just do crunches.
Speaker 1: But he's like, I'm sorry, what, Like I.
Speaker 2: Can't even get out of the bed, like and I'm gonna do crunches. But you know, like if people knew that, I think that that would help so much, you know, for people to have back.
Speaker 1: Pain, well, actually is so good for you on so many levels. Yeah, that's just one of them.
Speaker 2: But as far as the stomach pain goes, yeah, I think that was linked to my working out.
Speaker 1: Okay, there was a lot of things that I really wanted to dive in there. But I'm not going to be here all day. But I'm really glad you're okay.
Speaker 2: Thank you. But I never I didn't get the whole like test with them, and we're talking about doing the whole cancer test. I still want to do that, but is it that easy?
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Is it like going taking your car and being like, hey, check everything out.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Now I don't like yet, I don't know that we have just which I've thought about. I'm like, why don't we just have one test where you just stick me in like a you know how they have those MRI machines. Yeah, why can't you stick me in one of those machines and it reads my whole body? I feel like, this is what's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have that, but it's got to be so expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe they do and we just don't know about it because it's like for the wealthy.
Speaker 2: Right for the rich people. Yeah, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: That's true. So as far as we know, no, that doesn't I'd love that though. It would be really cool and be helpful for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But I think everybody has health problems because that goes down a different that different path. We've got a lot of issues. Okay, I do have an itching problem that's going on. My whole body keeps itching, and I don't know if it's allergies. Did you ever have this experience with allergies or if I got like poison ivy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, So are you sure it's it ching or is it in your head? It's a great question because I will tell you a quick story. I was playing golf. I play golf with myself a lot, like like, no, I love it. I love it. It's one of my favorite things, is a thing. No. And sometimes I get to like they're like, go ahead, no problem, and I play by myself, I put music on. I love it. But sometimes they team you up with people.
Speaker 1: This is adding to your weird qualities.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with being by yourself?
Speaker 1: I think in nature saying that there's probably people out there though like this, I think it's maybe maybe, And I think it's really great you do that, and everybody should go and do things by themselves.
Speaker 2: I truly enjoy it. But sometimes they're like, Okay, yeah, we'll squeeze you in. But you got to play with like Bill Bob and Tom, and I'm like, okay, great, And so sometimes it's they're cool. Sometimes they're not. Usually Bill Bob and Tom are like seventy years.
Speaker 1: Old, like Larry Curly and Moe or.
Speaker 2: Right, well, we played so I was playing with like an older guy and then a younger guy probably like probably sixty five year old, and then the younger guy was probably thirties thirty five, and so he seemed cool. He was awesome, like we would joke around about stuff whatever, talk and and then he hit his ball in the woods and he goes, oh, let me go look for it. And he goes in and it's about knee deep grass and he's like, oh, I want to get chiggers. Oh my gosh, there's gonna be ticks in here. And he looks for his ball for like two minutes and then goes, I can't find it. I'm getting out, and so no problem, and he hits his ball and then the whole time he's like, gosh, I got the chiggers. And he's slapping his like leg the whole time and scratching it like you can hear the scratching so hard. And they're like, dude, I'm sure you're fine. But for the rest of the round, Morgan, which is like two and a half hours, he was scratching his legs, yeah, hitting his legs, and the other the older dude was like, he's making my legs itch, you know, in the woods. So where you're like, dude, it's in your head, like you don't have anything in your legs, but he did that forever. So is this itch possibly just in your head?
Speaker 1: It could be now like maybe I had an allergic reaction to something and now I'm just so constantly itching it. I don't know, though. I keep getting kind of a little teeny tiny red bumps.
Speaker 2: But is that from you scratching? I don't think so, okay, have you?
Speaker 1: There could be so many things that it could be. Shaving like his ladies.
Speaker 2: Have what's that called whenever burn, but all over.
Speaker 1: My legs, both my legs. Is kind of weird, and that's.
Speaker 2: Never happened before. No, it's not like you just started shaving your lit or.
Speaker 1: Like spray tands. I put spray tan products on my body.
Speaker 2: Could you have an allergic reaction to that?
Speaker 1: Possible? But none of it's new, you know what I mean. I've had all the I've usual all these things same way.
Speaker 2: For years, same tanning stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing new. So here I am just constantly itching. So I'm gonna be like that guy like scratching I am, And sometimes I'm like, go away, and it feels like I have poison ivy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. And my son that the other day too, and he was just like, yeah, he had us in the grass for something and he was itching for so long. My dude's in your head at this point.
Speaker 1: But maybe it is. The allergies are really bad this year and really impacting our not just our like sinuses, it's also impacting our skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, find out let me know, though, I will.
Speaker 2: Say, now my leg is it?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry, everybody's not that like itching themselves. Okay, all right, We're going to take a quick break. We'll be right back, all right, Eddie. I think we both have this obsession right now. I had a question. It was like, what is your current obsession? And mine is the Bartigian drink machine, which I think.
Speaker 2: Is also awesome. It's definitely mine. However, we need to chill a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh you've been drinking a little.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like I've learned a couple of things about the machine. The normal setting is not really normal.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's still strong, it's.
Speaker 2: Still kind of on the heavy side. So I think I wanted to shift over to light setting, but then I feel like I'm wasting a pod.
Speaker 1: That's true. Do you know what I'm saying, well, and the pods, they're kind of like coffee. I don't know if it explain what this machine is. Okay, So there's the Bartisian is essentially a cug but for alcohol. So you have this machine. You have four different tunnels that are different, like different types of alcohol, and then you get these little pods and you put the pod in the Bartisian and you can make a cocktail with vodka or tequila or rum or gin based on whatever capsule you put it.
Speaker 2: Somehow, the machine knows what capsule it is and it tells it which alcohol to use.
Speaker 1: Because there's a barcode on them. Okay, technology, I mean, dang, these machines are smart and you can make mocktails in them too. So yeah, so say there's a light, regular, strong, or cock or mocktail are the different versions. So if you have something that's not drinking.
Speaker 2: And I told you what's really cool about this is that, oh my gosh, my son just texted me about My son texts me from school all the time.
Speaker 1: God, and I'm like, dude, focus paying attention.
Speaker 2: To what are you doing. I told you what's cool about this is it has a lock on it because I have kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even any This is how far removed im. I didn't even think about the fact if somebody gets us and they have kids.
Speaker 2: Why would you, like, why would you think about that? I wouldn't normally think about it until it's just like, oh, these kids are watching me make a alcoholic beverage out of a curig, and like, I don't know, I think that it's a lot of parents would think like, oh, well, if I just have this sitting on my counter, like is this okay? Like your kick it easily? Just put a glass there, hit the button, put a capsule in, and boom, you got a drink. But no, it's got a lock on it, where like you cannot take those bottles out, the bottles that contain the alcohol, you can't take them out. They're locked in, which is cool because it's sometimes like as parents, we have bottles of liquor and we're like, where do we put this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like, lock it in a cabinet, lock.
Speaker 2: It in a cabinet, but in this case, just lock it on the machine and they can't use it and they can't take it out. So it's pretty cool, pretty genius on their part.
Speaker 1: That's so smart. I just never would have in that way.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So both of our obsessions right now are the Barteesian.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite drink so far?
Speaker 1: The blueberry lemon drop.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't had that one.
Speaker 1: I love limit. Have you ever had limon drop shots?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's typically my god to be a while, been a bit, typically my go to at a bar if somebody wants to take shots. But I do also like them as a martini. So having in blueberry, anything blueberry or BlackBerry and a drink, I'm all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 1: So those are good and I do so if anybody does buy a machine, I have a code, Morgan, and you can get Tropical Margarita's what Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I have a code.
Speaker 2: How did you get a code?
Speaker 1: And then they send it to me?
Speaker 2: They sent you a code and then people can use that code.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they can get so when they buy a machine, they can get a free Tropical Margarita pack of pods.
Speaker 2: I'm going to use your code. You should use my code, Morgan.
Speaker 1: It may only work if you buy a machine though you already bump your machine. Oh, I can't just order the trunk you don't say you don't yell at your computer and Morgan Morgan code. That would be a lunch of It'd be like, Morgan, it's not working. How do I do this? Yes?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you what happened with my pods?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So I ordered, Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh you did, but tell the people because this is funny.
Speaker 2: I ordered lots of pots. My wife and I were so excited when we got the machine and we got online. We're like, all right, I got the computer out, like, all right, start ordering our pods. And so she picked like, you know, the vodka.
Speaker 1: It might have been the Limon drop ones.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, it's called like vodka. It's like a vodka something. Hers were all like low calorie. Mine were like full calories. You're like everything, give me the more calories you can get. And so anyway, we got like seventy dollars worth of pods. We're like, let her rip tater.
Speaker 1: Chip, the vodka lovers pack.
Speaker 2: No, it's like the Limes spritzer or whatever on. Anyway, so we ordered it, got the confirmation email they said it is on its way, and then I got an email said it's delivered, and I'm like, huh. I don't see it looked out my door. Not there. Well, anyway, I to go pick up the kids from school. I open the garage door, I back up my jeep and a crunch, like I hear. I'm like, what is that? Like that? Oh, the boys left a bike out, Like, oh my gosh, what did I break? And it was the box? They left it right outside my garage door, Like why would they do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I still don't.
Speaker 2: It's not on BARTIESI and it's it's on the delivery company, like puts.
Speaker 1: Your garage closer to the story than the front door.
Speaker 2: Is it is? But it's not that far?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like two steps, Yeah it's.
Speaker 2: Not that far. But like, no one ever leaves anything outside the garage for probably a good reason.
Speaker 1: I've never had any package left at the garage because it to your point, people drive over it.
Speaker 2: Like you just open your garage, getting your car and back out. You don't walk around your car make sure nothing's behind uh huh. But at the same time, I don't have a backup camera. Do you have a backup camera?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have one.
Speaker 1: I don't know the new ones do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. But anyway, that was out of a bummer, So I probably popped about half of the pods that were in there. So now I'm in the market for more pods.
Speaker 1: Well, still try and use it code Morgan, Yeah, if you can use just try to help people get free stuff, you know, of course. So okay, those are our current obsessions since Eddie and I. It's so good, Uh, something you've done for the first time recently. And the reason I'm bringing this up is because I changed grocery stores. Oh, which as an adult is a huge move.
Speaker 2: Why would you change grocery stores?
Speaker 1: So my whole life growing up, we went to Walmart. That was where we went. Sure, and then when I moved to Nashville, there was no close Walmart, so I always went to Kroger. I always did the convenient kind of yeah, whatever's closer. Well, now I live in a place where there's Kroger, Target, Publics, Costco. It's all around me. I don't really have an excuse to not use one of them. And I had been still using Kroger all the time, and everybody talks so highly about Publics, and so I was like, you know, I'm just going to give this a shot. But It's a big deal to change your grocery store because when you get comfortable grocery shop and you know where everything is, you know what you're doing, it's a big move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You have your routine.
Speaker 2: But I think that there are different grocery stores for different things.
Speaker 1: Well, and I typically actually go to multiple grocery stores typically, But my thing was, I need to cut this down a little bit. I was going to four different places because I wanted so many different things, and being vegetarian gluten free is hard to find a lot of options. And I was like, maybe if I do publics, I can at least cut this down to two places I can go versus.
Speaker 2: Four Kroger or Publics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now I love Publics and I got a lot of food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Publics is cool. A little more.
Speaker 1: Expensive, it is, That's why. But I think you can get a public scard, which I haven't done yet. This is my first venture. I loved my Kroger card, but I.
Speaker 2: Think the card is kind of your way of like thinking that you're getting a deal when they're just marking it up and then you use your card and it's the same price as everything else.
Speaker 1: Ooh, conspiracy theory, you know what I mean, I haven't never.
Speaker 2: Thought, which I think it's just a business tactic, like any kind of like a coupon, Like say you get a dollar off cereal box, right, and the cereal is five dollars, but your coupon makes it four dollars. Then you go to Kroger and they have it for four dollars. So it's the same price, but they make you think that you're getting a better deal because you have a card or a coupon. I think that that's no. No, because I go to Public's too, but for certain things. Yeah, like I use what was it? I say, Yeah, so I see they don't have it at Kroger. Like I want the packs for my smoothie. Yeah, so they don't have that at Kroger.
Speaker 1: So they do have that Trader Joe's if you have a Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: Okay, See, Like I go to specific places for certain things. Yeah, but Kroger's kind of my go to grocery store place.
Speaker 1: It was mine too, but it just didn't have and mine's kind of small. My like Kroger, which is actually Dylan's back in which daw was so big y yeah, it's called It's Dylan's. It's the same company. Okay, but I loved it because it was huge, but mine here is so small and Publics has so many options.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was where. But it was a huge deal, and I felt I felt like I was having a huge monumental.
Speaker 2: Moment and you're cheating on Kroger.
Speaker 1: Yeah a little bit, and I was. I didn't know where anything was, so I was having that whole panic of it was just a chaotic experience. But you don't really think about as an adult that you get so comfortable going to one place for certain things, Oh for sure. So it was a a first for me.
Speaker 2: When I first moved to Nashville, i'd go to Public's. That's because it was closer to my house. And there was a bagger by the name of Ellis. It's my dude. I think he still works there because I see him once in a while, still Elvis. And I saw Ellis at Kroger one time, uh huh, and I was like, Ellis, Alice, dude, I'm gonna tell your boss. I want to tell your boss you're a Kroger. He started to laugh in all whatever, But it's funny because like you know, somebody that works at a certain place, you don't expect them, like, hey, you can't go to the competitor, I can't go shop over there.
Speaker 1: They probably get a good deal to be shopping at their store. I would imagine, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You go to Costco like to shop or do you just go to get like a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Toilet paper really just toilet paper, paper towels, because when you don't do me yeah, see. And when I buy food in bulk, I never because I'm one person I don't go through it. But I'm really excited to now have a boyfriend. We can go to Costco and he's like, Les, I'm like, you can eat most of this, and I'll eat like a little bit and i can finally try some things that I've wanted.
Speaker 2: I always know when my wife goes to Costco because when I get in the garage, there's a bunch of boxes and everywhere guys are a big box of bananas. She went to.
Speaker 1: Costa, But if it makes sense for your family, there's so many of you guys, and you'll you'll eat all of it. I'll eat like one banana and there's ten left there, and I'm like dang except.
Speaker 2: The dried mango. Like, we're not gonna eat a freaking bag in the size of a dog food bag, like a dried mango.
Speaker 1: So much food? Okay, what about you any first time? Thanks?
Speaker 2: And the only thing I can think of is skydiving.
Speaker 1: But that's been a bit Oh yeah with the Army Golden Knights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Abby, but I'm still sad.
Speaker 1: I didn't gonna go with you guys.
Speaker 2: Did you want to go with us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've never gotten to skydive before.
Speaker 2: Oh, you need to do it, and it's all.
Speaker 1: My bucket list, but there is a part of me that wants to sky dive in a really cool place like the Grand Canyon. Yeah, or like you know, over the Bahamas. Something was really cool scene.
Speaker 2: You're right, because I did it over Kentucky.
Speaker 1: It's probably not the same.
Speaker 2: It was pretty because it's like, you know, the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you also did it with the Army all the night, so that's what made that special.
Speaker 2: Yes. I thought about this recently because there was a mom at our basketball kids basketball games and she was like, I we may not maybe the game tomorrow because I got invited to go skydiving, And she was so scared. You're like, I don't know if I really want to do it, Like you're gonna love it, because it's one of those things when you jump, you are terrified, Like right before you jump out of that plane, you're like, what am I thinking? What am I thinking? This is crazy? This is stupid, this is stupid. But once you do it and you land and you're back on the ground, You're like, that was the most amazing thing ever. I've never felt anything like that in my life.
Speaker 1: See, but my worry isn't necessary, Like, yes, I'd be terrified up there, but the one person that the tragic came to, that's much one person. I'm like, you know, yeah, I can get over my fear of jumping out of the plate.
Speaker 2: Are you the one person that won the lottery?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Are you the one person that won the raffle ticket?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Right? So why are you gonna be the one person that dies?
Speaker 1: Like? I'm never the one person scenario.
Speaker 2: I've never I never win anything ever, So I'm like, why am I gonna doe?
Speaker 1: Am I going to win a die?
Speaker 2: Right? I'm not gonna pull that lottery.
Speaker 1: Card, honestly, fairpoint, that's some way I think at least that's so true. But like, I love that your fear was jumping on the plane and mins like I will die today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is really cool though, and it's beautiful when you're up there.
Speaker 1: How cool to be if we go on like a fun trip. If we were to go on a cruise and we go somewhere that would be cool. Where we stop at? Yeah, we could go skydeving never a really cool place.
Speaker 2: You think we'd ever do the cruise?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so, like to have hope though, I know that'd be so much fun, would be so much fun. But you and I also love vacation. We love traveling. We're like, take us to wherever.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't love vacation and something Bobby does it. That's crazy, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's actually vacation.
Speaker 2: Makes no sense, but yeah, wow, Okay did you go recently? You went to I was in for Worth, fort Worth.
Speaker 1: I'll talk about that here in a minute. We'll do a little break and we'll chat about it. Yeah, so I went to fort Worth for the first time. Have you been to Furtworth? I imagine growing up in Texas what you were reading.
Speaker 2: Then you get no, no, no, I tell him to stop.
Speaker 1: Is he panisking? Eddie's reading text message? I'll sit here in buffer.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm ready to go. Go say they get ready? Say that again. Okay, So you went to fort Worth recently?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I assume you've been.
Speaker 2: I've been to fort Worth. Yes, I mean mostly Dallas. Okay, Dallas, even though it's only like an hour and a half an hour away, forty five minutes, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, not very far. I flew into Dallas, drove to Well, got an uber to my friends in fort Worth and we did Billy Bob's the Honky Tongue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that like? I've never been there.
Speaker 1: Billy Bob's is so cool?
Speaker 2: Is it cool?
Speaker 1: It's the world's largest honky tonk massive. You never would have imagine it'd be that big. And there's just this entire dance floor and all these people just drinking in the stage set up so weird.
Speaker 2: How big they'll give me like a visual like, give me something old six thousand people? Oh man, that's huge.
Speaker 1: And that's from pretty massive honky tong for like a live venue, dancing stage big. The stage not isn't super huge, but there is like a dance floor there where basically everybody was standing and hang out, but you had people like back there was like rows and rows. It wasn't a concert venue where you're all on the same level. There was multiple like kind of levels, but they were dance floors in bar. It was just an interesting setup.
Speaker 2: And so like the front is that audience or dance floor.
Speaker 1: That's audience okay, and then there's kind of a dance floor in the middle okay. And then there's more audience just kind of chilling all around.
Speaker 2: And are people dancing, like for really really dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were two step in that's cool.
Speaker 2: Did you two step?
Speaker 1: No? Ali didn't want a two step with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's your friend, Alley.
Speaker 1: You think no, I'm good. I was like, okay, I love two seven. But no. We were in the stockyards because that's where it is, and the stockyards were really cool. Everybody's wearing cowboy hats. We stopped at a place called the Hotel Drover, which was beautiful, super viby Western kind of like you're in the mountains vibe.
Speaker 2: That's downtown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stockyards, there's all these bars and restaurants in this cool area to hang out in But yeah, it was all thanks to wild Turkey. Shout out. They sent me down there.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quick twenty four hours, drink some wild turkey and see Warren Ziders.
Speaker 2: And how was Warren Zeiders?
Speaker 1: Oh he's great, good, he's so good. He has such a cool voice. I'm excited to see what he does for sure. Because he sold out the venue. That's cool, and that's a pretty iconic venue to sell out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but just so you know, it's not that's not all a Texas like, that's not what Texas is really like.
Speaker 1: No, everybody wore me that Fort Worth is definitely you're kind of more stereotypical cowboy vibe. Yeah, so, but it was a cool experience.
Speaker 2: I know, people go to Texas and they think they're like, oh, it's gonna be cowboys everywhere riding their horses.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys, do you have the Dallas Cowboys?
Speaker 2: Yep, But that's just the sports team.
Speaker 1: Why don't the cowboys wear cowboy hats for their helmets?
Speaker 2: That would be weird, like like a stead of helmets.
Speaker 1: It's like a hard cowboy hat, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, and it's trapped on. Yeah, that would hurt everyone just because it's sticking out like a cowboy hat.
Speaker 1: This kind of it's a tool.
Speaker 2: And if it rains, you know what, it didn't get in their eyes.
Speaker 1: That's like such a missed opportunity. Honestly, they need a helmet, Morgan, it would be a helmet. No, it would be a helmet cowboy hat. No, they make cowboy hat hats. The what do you have on right now? What is that called a hat? No?
Speaker 2: What is it? The version of that hat, a trucker hat.
Speaker 1: Trucker hat. They make cowboy trucker hats. You know, they make cowboy boots. Why can't they make a cowboy hat football.
Speaker 2: Helmet, because it's more about the protection of the person. It would still be a helmet in the shape of a cowboy hat. Yeah, No, but you're you're right though, Maybe like a cowboy hat symbol.
Speaker 1: No, No, maybe like cowboy hat. Okay, all right, that would make me watch football.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure it would.
Speaker 1: Because it'd be entertaining.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it.
Speaker 1: That's your Lifely, you got any any updates over there? No?
Speaker 2: Just really surviving. I feel like I'm in the surviving period of my life. Yeah, the day to day surviving, you know, like just every day. We have something going on every day.
Speaker 1: For boys in school and sports.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then it's almost summertime. We're like a week away from the kids getting out of school. Oh, and that means what do we do to keep them busy?
Speaker 1: Are they doing any summer camps or anything.
Speaker 2: They're doing a lot of summer camps. But at the same time, it's so expensive, man like, and some of these summer camps they call them summer camps, but they only last like four hours a day.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: It's not even like the whole day.
Speaker 1: I can't send them away for like a week or two. I went to so many camps as a kid.
Speaker 2: Did you go to a real camp where you like went and you were gone for the week.
Speaker 1: There's a church camp I went to. I went to a k's camp, which is like a volunteer camp. I did a full blown summer camp. Yeah, I had a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I think my old her son is probably gonna do like a church camp. I don't know if it's like a week long church camp. It might just be a weekend possibly, Okay, but there is some of that a little bit. But then my other boys. They just do sports camps and those are just dailies. They don't stay anywhere.
Speaker 1: No, you needn't find them a cool summer camp. I know, especially because we're near the mountains. I feel like you could find a cool one.
Speaker 2: Right mm hmm, like where they go and they learn how to horseback ride and yeah.
Speaker 1: They'd be doing all kinds of fun activity beers. Okay, I don't know about this story.
Speaker 2: And like survive in the wilderness.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds prison camp.
Speaker 2: But sure, you know, did I ever tell you I went to a camp that was it was almost like a juvenile.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is ringing a bell?
Speaker 2: Well well no, no, no, Because my buddy, Peppe who he was, he was like, dude, you got to come with me. It's awesome. It's so much fun. And I was like, what is it. It's a camp. It's in San Antonio. It's gonna be great. Okay, great. So I told my parents and they're like, sure, if you want to go, go for it. And we go on a bus and it wasn't like a greyhound bus. It was like a school bus for a four hour trip. And we're like, oh my gosh, and it felt like prison and when we got there, it was like prison and it was almost like a correctional camp for kids that were kind of trouble makers. And I'm like, dude, what do you do? I'm not a trouble maker? Like what am I you call?
Speaker 1: What is it called bamboozled?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got bamboozled. Like it was like we all slept in this huge like it was a big room, like huge room with like fifty bunks, and we all slept in the same room with fifty bunks, and we all showered in the same showers.
Speaker 1: Feels like a military camp. If military had a camp.
Speaker 2: It felt like the military.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then one of the days out of the week, you worked the kitchen like you had to like do the dishes, you would help serve the soup.
Speaker 1: Maybe it really shaped you to the.
Speaker 2: Manu are it pissed me off? Was what it did. Like this is my summer camp. I wasted a whole week on this. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Now you have this great story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. My kids do like that story.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty that you were just like, yeah, oh come, you're like.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, before we wrap up, I promise you three questions.
Speaker 2: Three questions. Okay, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Okay, no questions, you know that, I'll probably what.
Speaker 2: Does he do? No, those are my questions, uniform Yeah, okay, okay, okay. What are his hobbies?
Speaker 1: His hobbies?
Speaker 2: What does he like to do for fun?
Speaker 1: Oh, he loves to hang out with his friends and family. That's definitely a big part of his life. He watches basketball.
Speaker 2: NBA fan hold on sub question, not part of my three questions. Okay, his family in town?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he's from here, So he's from here? Unicorn.
Speaker 2: Nah, not true. I've met probably more people that are from here that aren't from here.
Speaker 1: I do you think more people we're from here are moving back here? That's happening possible. When I first moved here, nobody was from here.
Speaker 2: Because I remember when I would first ask people and like, you know, oh, you're from Nashville, like born and raised. That's crazy. Now I ask people and they're always from here. Yeah, born and raised right here.
Speaker 1: You're asking like a bunch of uber drivers.
Speaker 2: No, people like a lot of like the parents from my kids school. Oh okay, they're like, yeah, man went to school here.
Speaker 1: Of their family and stuff is here. They're moving back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all lived here, born and raised.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so so when you say unicorn, not really.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's a unicorn to me, oh more good, but not the other in blied unicorn because I learned that means something. There's like a sexual window with it, like the one horn. No, like it's like a one like men and women or something. Oh yeah like that kind of so whatever it is, he's not.
Speaker 2: That kind of you.
Speaker 1: It's you know, special okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So hobbies, yeah.
Speaker 1: He likes. He likes watching NBA games. He likes to play basketball too.
Speaker 2: He's basketball player, so he's tall. Cool.
Speaker 1: We we do puzzles and play board games together. Both like that. He enjoys traveling, not for work, want you for work?
Speaker 2: He travels a lot for work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just not like traveling a lot for work.
Speaker 2: But he does.
Speaker 1: He has to in the uniform. I'm trying to think of things that like, won't give things away.
Speaker 2: Nah, just just tell hey that, just just say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: That's good for now.
Speaker 2: Let's see has any of the did maybe Amy asked this? See it's hard whenever we do this on air, Like I always ask stupid questions because I'm constantly thinking of like what to ask that I don't listen when Amy's asking.
Speaker 1: That's okay, i'll tell you. I will tell you she already asked. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When Lunchbox is asking, I'm always usually thinking like what do I ask?
Speaker 1: No, I got my one hit out at you or you like as the same I got you on that.
Speaker 2: I asked it twice. Yeah, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I'll tell you if somebody asked, okay.
Speaker 2: Has any of the sweet stuff kind of gone down a little bit?
Speaker 1: No? Still up there, still up there? Yeah, yeah, he's still uh. He still brings me some flowers when my some flowers go out and.
Speaker 2: Gets me new some way. So it's an ongoing sunflower. Like when that one dies, another one goes in the vase.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he picked me up from the airport. He had some flowers with him when I got back from forth.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that ever get older, is that going to be a thing?
Speaker 1: No? I love some flowers.
Speaker 2: But but I know, but like every day he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't bring him every day, just like every couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're saying, like every time that one dies, he fills it back up.
Speaker 1: He was just more like, okay, I got to replace with some flowers. Okay, okay, okay, and he yeah, he brought me like my favorite food too, when you picked me up from the airport. What is that taco Bell? I really love taking bell breakfast. It was like, you know, a little service you could have And yeah, I mean but now they're they're now they're even more like thoughtful, like he washes the dish is and helps me take care of things at your house. So the speak stuff continues, and this is awesome. I'm going to keep one of these things, but I'll tell you off of the podcast because I don't know if I'll ever share it on the show, Okay, mostly because everybody just runs away with the fact that he's love bombing or something.
Speaker 2: I know, it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, last question, kind of card is you drive?
Speaker 1: Oh? Right, now, he's in like a car, a stick shift stick shift card car, stick shift car because he has to drive work and so but he's at the end of this year, he's actually planning on getting a truck because he's not going to have to drive anymore.
Speaker 2: So he has to drive something for work. But if he could pick whatever he wanted, he would get a pickup truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what he's going to get when he had to stop driving big.
Speaker 2: Does he want a big pickup truck?
Speaker 1: No, he wants what they're the tacomas? Yeah, yeah, those Tacomasya. I think it's Toyota. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it kind of like scoobs and not.
Speaker 1: Lifted like some monster truck man? No? All right, So there's your three questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're good.
Speaker 2: I'll have three more the next time we do this. Okay, well, I have one more when we get When are we going to meet him?
Speaker 1: Well, if you guys were going to Lauren's wedding this weekend, you would have He's coming with me.
Speaker 2: That's this weekend, and I forgot about that. Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: He's coming with me and Abby and I'm gonna get a hang out with Abby and her boyfriend. It's gonna be kind of like a double date at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you know what, I didn't want to go to her wedding. I just completely forgot.
Speaker 1: Well I could have met him, could have hung out with us.
Speaker 2: Now I met more for support Lauren. But but yeah, that would have been cool.
Speaker 1: Support Lauren.
Speaker 2: But I forgot, I completely forgot.
Speaker 1: All right, you're really staying on that bad come.
Speaker 2: I know lots such a terrible coworker.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thanks for hanging out with me Eddie.
Speaker 2: Thanks Morgan. That's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always fun. We can spend hours doing.
Speaker 2: This forever and ever.
Speaker 1: Even though Eddie I will share some behind the scenes that he didn't want to do this podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh goodbye, No, that's not true. What happens is whatever.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and follow at
Speaker 2: Web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.