Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. The hurricane of lies from this White House is already beginning. When it comes to the hurricane, you've seen a completely unacceptable, insufficient response. When FEMA should be ready to go, it is not. In fact, FEMA is getting in the way of some of the rescue and assistance efforts. According to people on the ground, what is the Biden White House doing about all this?
Speaker 2: What are they saying?
Speaker 1: Oh now is when the press starts to run around telling everybody the problem is not the hurricane relief. The problem, or the lack thereof, The big problem is Trump and Republicans and people like me and you paying attention to the lack of hurricane relief, to the insufficient response, to the incompetence of FEMA and these other federal agencies that are supposed to be stepping in to get this done. It has been a week and there are many people on the ground who are just saying that this is a not only is it obviously a disaster, but the response to the disaster has been disastrous in and of itself, so main story on the Washington Post right now. As Trump makes false claims about hurricane relief, White House calls it poison. A White House memo criticized Republican claims about the hurricane money that was spent to house legal immigrants, which he describes as baldfaced lies.
Speaker 2: What's the lie we had?
Speaker 1: Mayorcis go on TV and say we may not have enough money to get through this hurricane season. That is the DHS chief working for Biden who said that. And we know that the relief efforts so far, according to people who are on the ground, many many many of them, it is a weak it is unacceptable the level of response that they've had. And we know that migrants have received hundreds of millions of dollars in federal aid already and basically welfare for illegals.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're paying people, You're paying for their food, their shelter, their medical care, their schooling, you know, everything for migrants. So we have money for migrants, clearly because that money has been spent, and we don't have the money that we need in order to deal with this hurricane season, according to may Orcus But it's a lie.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a lie.
Speaker 1: They know that they are vulnerable on this, so the media is running all out cover for Biden and Kamala. They know that this is something that doesn't look good because again you go and look at the reasons that they would act morality at obligation, you know, that would be the high minded stuff, right like, oh, they're the government, they should do the right thing. They don't care, so that doesn't matter to them. Politics, it's mostly red area. The more messed up it is, the harder it is for those red area, you know, Republican voters to get to the polls in a month, So they don't care covering the response and focusing on it any criticism won't help them politically, so they don't care. Noticing a pattern, The biggest news story according to Democrats right now is some version of Trump is Hitler Liz Cheney and the threat to the Constitution from Donald Trump and MAGA or something. I mean, that's Mago whatever. That's the most important thing in the country to them right now. It is not the hurricane relief. But just get ready for in the days ahead, the talking points they're gonna have to go on offense because they know that this is starting to become a problem.
Speaker 2: They've ignored it.
Speaker 1: The Democrat media legacy, Democrat corporate media has ignored it. But now it's become too big of a problem. There's too much on X on Twitter that people have seen. So they're going to turn around now and say, oh no, the problem is you people complaining about it and lying. You're the ones lying about it, right, So it wasn't important enough to cover, And then it's the problem is you're noticing of it, right, not a problem. The problem is you notice this is a classic Democrat tactic. This is what communists, leftists, democrats, same thing. This is what they do, so be prepared for it. They're also doing something else that I knew was going to happen. On the labor strike at the longshoreman you know the ISLA. We'll get into that in a second. Was the buck was right once again on that one. Some of you doubted me. You'll always be inclined to protect your family, you know that as your primary obligation. But what's the best way to do it. You should check out Saber Sabre. Sabers a family owned business. They make it their business to make sure you have the best in class non lethal products a non lethal defense items for yourself. They make the number one made in the USA. Pepper Spray brand, trusted by law enforcement and families across America. Go to Saber dot com, Sabre Radio, Sorry, Saber Radio, Sabre Radio, saberradio dot com. Check out the Pepper projectile launcher. I've got one here at home. It's a less lethal, fast loading, no recoil solution, powerful stopping power up to one hundred and seventy five feet. Saber radio dot COM's where you go or call eight four four a two four safe. That's eight four four eight two four safe. And another thing here on the Washington Post, how Biden helped end a strike that threatened Democrats In November. The White House played a major role in the deal that opens the ports until January, postponing the issue until after the election.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you mean.
Speaker 1: That the people who were saying that, oh the long shortman those are those are the long shoreman union. This is all Trump voters and we should support them in this.
Speaker 2: What the government.
Speaker 1: Mandates that we have to that these ports have to go forward and keep negotiating with these people.
Speaker 2: This is a This is a monopoly. That's all this is.
Speaker 1: It's a monopoly, and to act like it somehow is serving the interests of the general public is absurd. Longshoreman make one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year on average. After this they get the increase they want. They're making basically two hundred k to be a long shoreman. Do you know how much you know, like a first year MD out of medical school makes in most places. Oh, but to be a long shortman of people say, oh, well, this is you know, they're doing the tough work. A lot of it can be automated, and it should be automated. That's what everyone's learned. But put aside, you know, I don't know some of you are going to be mad at me for that.
Speaker 2: That's just the truth. It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Notion that you're gonna you're going to have a your little cartel, your government enforced cartel. Labor union is going to also get the private sector interests that are importing and exporting from these ports. Obviously a lot of government regulation involved too, but going to get them to just eschee technology say no, sorry, can't do that techno stuff so that you can have job security and perpetuity and keep doing this shaking down the economy.
Speaker 2: All people said, Oh, but fuck, let's see Oh plays on.
Speaker 1: I said, look, Biden's gonna get They're gonna give a win to Biden on this one, because union Democrats are in bed with the unions rank and file membership.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they vote for Trump. Will they not vote for Trump? You know, they should.
Speaker 1: Some of them will vote for Trump, but some of them will vote for Democrats because they know that they get more money and benefits than they should based on the market rate, because of the government power that the Democrats give them. Let's not fall asleep on this. Let's not lose our way just because we're in the heat of an election. Let's understand this. They just gave Biden a win. So people are saying, don't criticize them. I was getting these emails. You know, you don't know what are you talking about. Oh, they had to work during COVID. The grocery store clerks on my block had to work during COVID. Did they get to, you know, go on strike with a government union with a government to mandate that.
Speaker 2: Says that people have to go. But it was absurd, absurd.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the White House has averted the economic disaster.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 1: It was a stark ultimatum delivered by President Joe Biden's most senior aid The Washington Post rights at five thirty am, before the sun had risen above his Washington home, White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zeenz was on a zoom call with two Cabot secretaries and the executives of the shipping companies, negotiating workers who had gone on strike at critical docks along the East Coast and Gulf coasts.
Speaker 2: With the nation's.
Speaker 1: Economy hanging in the balance, White House Chief economist Lale Brainerd told management they needed to come up with a new offer to the striking longshoreman uh surprise move. The calls wrapping up, Zeenes told the board members that the of the US Maritime Alliance and he was gonna tell Biden in about an hour they had agreed to propose a new offer to that union. By that point, the shipping executives had agreed to do no such thing. Zenes was saying, they would I need an offer today, not tomorrow. Zen said on the call, I'm gonna breef the President an hour that you believe you can get this done today, and then they got they got the deal done. Oh Joe Biden gets the deal done. It's a sellout for everybody who doesn't work at the ports. Who's not and including that guy, is like, you know what, my guys are not going to show up, you know, and then you're gonna go hungry and you're gonna lose your.
Speaker 2: Jobs and you're not gonna have your cause and you're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna you know, that guy and I'm talking about with a goatee, lives in a mansion the five car garage drives a Bentley.
Speaker 2: I mean who drives?
Speaker 1: Honestly, what serious person drives a Bentley? I don't care how rich you.
Speaker 2: Are driving a Bentlee. Get out of here. Preposterous. Uh. But you know what, like a eighties or BMW is a nice enough. You gotta have a Bentley.
Speaker 1: It's not like you drive it for the performance as anyway, neither here nor there. It's like, you know, Danna, my guys showed up to work. My guys did the tough thing. My god, a lot of people shouted up to work during COVID. That was years ago, complaining about COVID. My guys were Dave getting the virus. I got the virus twice. Everybody, what are you talk?
Speaker 2: What do you It's just nonsense. It was just nonsense.
Speaker 1: But there's this unholy alliance between because look, democrats are basically communists, and unions and communism love each other and big government and communism loves each other, and so it's all one big self looking ice cream cone. It's absurd, a boy, really, it's you know this is but you know, people though they're gonna, they're gonna, Look the unions are all gonna back Trump.
Speaker 2: No they're not.
Speaker 1: Because if you believe in capitalism the free markets, you don't like unions. That's the truth. That's the reality here. Anyway, I'm sorry, I get a little fired up about this. One's like I got got a little bit of heat, a little bit of heat. You know, you didn't vote for this recession or inflation, but you're sure to sect pay for it the pump, the grocery store, that stack of unpaid bills. You're seeing your money just dissipating, right, and financial stress is crushing you.
Speaker 2: What can you do? Done with debt?
Speaker 1: Dot Com, unlike others done with debt, created new aggressive strategies designed to get you out of debt permanently without bankruptcy or loans. Done with debt stands between you and bill collectors. The negotiate with your creditors, write off balances, cut interests, and stop penalties. They have a plan to put more money in your pocket month one and Done with Debt is accepting clients right now, but you need to hurry. Some of their debt strategies are time sensitive. Visit done with done with debt dot com. That's the website. Done with debt dot com. Or call eight at eight three two two ten fifty four right now, that's done with debt dot com. Or call eight eight eight three two two ten fifty.
Speaker 2: Four done with debt dot com. Go check it out.
Speaker 1: Uh So, yeah, I'm I'm feeling good about this election for Trump.
Speaker 2: I really am.
Speaker 1: And you know this weekend you've got Trump going back to Butler, Pennsylvania. Elon Musk will be there. The Trump Elon Alliance is just amazing that you have Donald Trump, the most formidable single man political force really in the world, and then you have Elon Musk, the richest self made man, the most important entrepreneur, the most important corporate visionary in the world today. Elon Musk that Elon sees the importance of supporting Donald Trump in this election, I think is no small thing. I think this is essential. Actually, that you have more and more people of the kind of stature and standing of like Elon, who have been red pilled, who have seen the truth. They understand how destructive and sane this left wing radical Democrat party is, and they decide that enough's enough. They can't do this anymore. They have to step forward and do something. And you know, you see, you see who's really in charge.
Speaker 2: Of you may hear ginger in the background there. Sorry, I don't know who's at the door.
Speaker 1: You see who's in charge of funding a lot of these Democrat calls these days?
Speaker 2: By the way, it's really smart.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's uh, it's the wives of very smart, successful guys who have since passed away. And now there's a lot of you know, a lot of money. Steve Jobs's wife one of them, for example. So there's a there's these women who are able to write enormous checks. You know, Jeff Bezos' ex wife. Uh, that's you know, obviously Besos still alive. And I'm just saying. I mean basically, the ex wives or former you know, the the either the the widows or ex wives of some of the richest men in the world are writing checks all over the place to support communism, and we just have to sit back and accept this. Somehow we have to be like, oh, that's fine. I mean, I know we can't do anything about it, but it's just outrageous, outrageous, this is where we are. You know, as Bernie Sanders says, all a gauky, it's like all a gauky.
Speaker 2: Does kind of feel like oligarchy when stuff like that happens. Do yourself a favor.
Speaker 1: Protect your hard earned money, uh with birch gold, because dollars are losing value in bank accounts over time. Inflation drives the value of a dollar down and the value of gold up. Owning gold is a single best hedge against inflation, has been for decades. Having a portion of your savings invested in gold is a good thing. While the spending power of your saved dollars has only gone down, the value of the gold you may own has only gone up over time. Purchasing and owning gold or silver is easier than you'd think. You can rely on the Birch Gold Group of company we trust to handle your gold and silver purchases. Birch makes it understandable and easier than ever to purchase physical gold that you can hold onto in your home. Likewise, just as easy to purchase gold and put it in your four oh one K or tax sheltered IRA. More Americans now than ever own gold or silver. Go to Birch Gold Group. They are the people who can help you with Text my name buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. Receive a free no obligation infoKit again text buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight eight plus rating with a better business Bureau of thousands of happy customers. You can trust Birsch Gold Text buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. Today I'm gonna go take Ginger for a run because she's getting a little restless. Have a great weekend, everybody, and we'll talk to you Monday.
Speaker 2: She'll hie