Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tap is Gary. Yes, what's your phone tap? Aul about?
Speaker 2: So Christy wants to play a phone tap on her mom, Teresa. Teresa's youngest daughter, Isabella, just entered the third grade and got.
Speaker 1: Her very first cell phone.
Speaker 2: So Chrisy wanted me to mess with mom with that. I'm going to start the call representative from the school.
Speaker 1: Saying there's an issue.
Speaker 2: What's listening, Hi, I'm looking for Teresa her life by Please. This is Robert Nisa from the main elementary school. How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your daughter Isabella wanted to just tell you about an incident that happened at lunch. I needed to confiscate her phone. You either hear of Big Sean?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You know the acronym I d F w U. No, that's a song lyric from one of Big Sean's songs.
Speaker 3: What Isabella?
Speaker 1: She was playing this music to her friends at lunch.
Speaker 3: She would not do that.
Speaker 1: I want you to listen to this filth, you little stupid ass bitch.
Speaker 3: With you.
Speaker 1: You look? You look good.
Speaker 2: I gotta literally things that read there's more than with you, little stupid ass I'll give Yeah, yeah, that that was her music. I googled the lyrics and it says, I don't.
Speaker 1: With you, you.
Speaker 2: Little stupid ass bitch, I ain't with you, and then it continues, little stupid ass, I don't give a I don't give up.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't, I don't give up.
Speaker 2: And then this song is on here you know about Asap Rocky. The title of the song is called Problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It goes like.
Speaker 2: This, probe problem.
Speaker 1: Pro let me quote him. Okay, I love bad bitches.
Speaker 2: That's problem and yeah, I like to I got a problem. And then it repeats three more times in the chorus alone. Where did Isabella get this music?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you don't condone this at home? You know? Niki? Yeah, of course, what the hell is this?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: If he got you listening, toss for all.
Speaker 1: Of us, listen to this education, because.
Speaker 3: Finally, finally, South, an eight year old should be learning that wow wow.
Speaker 1: Wobble, the wobble, the wobble, wobble wobbin.
Speaker 2: Ask so fat all these bitches, Okay, okay, this.
Speaker 3: Is totally out of control, Like stop saying those works to me, like it's disgusting, Like I get it now.
Speaker 2: You know how uncomfortable we all felt as administrators in the lunch room where.
Speaker 1: This music was blaring out of her iPhone speakers.
Speaker 3: Right now, you to be acting like this.
Speaker 1: Well what we took the phone away. We're going to suspend her for the next week.
Speaker 3: There's no way you're just spending her for this. I'm coming right down school right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna yanke Isabella from class right now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go down there because I'm all my way down there, and.
Speaker 2: So is my husband.
Speaker 1: Are you coming down here?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Christy, I'm I'm witch and I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm getting a call telling me that Isabelle it was playing strange discussing music to all friends in the lunchroom. Okay, but you said you wanted to listen to some music with her friends to dance with at Resa. That's hell I know talking about right now? You're so tight, like seriously, just take chill him, I'm up tight whatever, whatever, Okay, So what vest you to do this? But you're a completely over the line with this dam together and re I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: You know, you might want to stop where you are because you just got phone tapped. Teresa. It's scary. Jones and Melvis Durand in the Morning show, Christy's playing a joke on you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, I'm going to have a heart attack. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: It's not funny.
Speaker 1: You're right, No, I'm not. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All this phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.