Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: I am all in again with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Here we are Hi everybody. Hey, how long has it's been since we've been all together? It's it's been a year?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Did we do any well? First of all, Danielle has been by anything with the full Intrepid cruise since me.
Speaker 2: Last we did we did this time last year. We did a holiday episode. But we have not all been together in the same room in a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like ever have we ever been.
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: We're here together last year last year? And I would like to say it's not just menopause. I am sweating perfume because it's eighty degrees Scott, do you ever tune in for our menopause minute?
Speaker 1: It's just so touching up a little bit where we leave off last time.
Speaker 4: Super hot, you know what, I'll save it for when Danielle's back, But I can sum up menopause when Danielle returns. So are you having a blast?
Speaker 1: This is like, it's just it's two x three x of what it was last year. And we didn't think collectively it could get any bigger than this. And then I show up yesterday dupress and I see Danny conn I said, what have you guys done? Unleash the hounds.
Speaker 4: I'm actually it's unreal. Scott texted me last night. He goes, it's three to four times better than last year, and I literally was like how. And now that we're here, I.
Speaker 5: Will tell you how. The food has stepped up. Yes, yes, there's so many of the.
Speaker 4: Potstickers with the chow mane, with the I mean I literally was like, didn't care, it was never we haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: The first guy I walked in looks. I hugg him so high, almost broken back.
Speaker 4: Have you been to Westerns yet?
Speaker 1: I have been to Westerns and I have salivated all over the counter.
Speaker 4: I will be putting six more bars in my purse, like I'm not.
Speaker 3: Did you see the giant jug for coffee that people are walking around us?
Speaker 5: We're getting popcorn and drink?
Speaker 1: What happened you.
Speaker 5: Have at the speaks? The punch is that the deadly.
Speaker 4: Not want to drink. This is our first take.
Speaker 3: An hour before it was delicious.
Speaker 4: I hate those podstickers like I've never seen food.
Speaker 1: They have a pizza joint with selling beer and wine to the whole That's what I'm heading to the pizza.
Speaker 4: People are losing their minds on Instagram. Okay, They're like, is Gilmour Girls a show? And then they're like no, because then you're driving the truck and people are like on social just like this is real life.
Speaker 5: Truck is here? Yes, yes, you're so good.
Speaker 4: There's you go.
Speaker 2: Tar.
Speaker 3: I went into the shops while everyone was working because I'm a chopoholic, and there.
Speaker 4: She has our credit card. Actually I don't, I get to warn off with our passes.
Speaker 3: And told me that there is a lux raincoat that is like on my wish list?
Speaker 4: Did you see the Luke's gloves.
Speaker 3: I saw all of it, but the raincoat was so specific and I'm I'm gonna you're gonna see me wearing it next week.
Speaker 4: Let's just has all the different Lukes logo, Like wow, I kind of should we get that? Yeah, because it rains so much. It's supposed to rain next week in La first of all, the shopping will be having Okay, so we're taping this in the middle of the day. We that's not even here yet. I'm like getting a little like weird, like excited. We drank to Matt. People are talking about Matt plus the Hutspurgers are here, which when's the last time they were all together? Yeah, like that twenty years.
Speaker 1: Since they filmed. That's they're scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they was all in the movies. Yea.
Speaker 1: Oh, and this is my favorite scene of the entire seven seasons is that wacky scene with the Huntsburgers. And when it was at the dinner table, was all breaking down said, this is like, this is the perfect scene.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I grew up. My mom is here. She has never seen My mom had never seen the show. We had to watch two episodes and she goes, they're pretty much setting up what's gonna happen because we were telling her, We're like, who do you think Lorelai ends up with? And she's probably the guy at the diner. Like she goes, what's that friend's name? Paris? And we go they end up best friends and she's like, yeah, predicted the whole show. Brilliant And it is that in the first two episodes. Get everything you need to be hooked in for seven years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: What is the most common thing people are asking you when you when they see you out there? What do they say the most?
Speaker 1: Just you know, how did you memorize all that dialogue?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How did you do it? You're just out of fear. You you don't have any choice. It's like either walk the tight rope or die. You know.
Speaker 4: You guys, you think you can do it again when they come back again.
Speaker 1: I well, I guess we'll just have to find out.
Speaker 5: You'll figure it out. Yeah, you figure I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's like like if, even if you stop doing it for a few years, once you get back in it with all those people, it probably you'll pick it right back.
Speaker 1: With that writing, you fall right back into it.
Speaker 5: You know, it's the muscle memory.
Speaker 1: The rhythm exactly comes back very quickly, it does.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite new thing? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Miss Patty's.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to go inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah I haven't been inside either. Yeah serious, I have not been inside yet.
Speaker 4: The bean bags where they fell asleep, which I think Scott would know this, but you know, they really fell asleep. We read this article that Jared said they fell asleep. Yes, it took so long to shoot her. No, I would say that Miss Patty's is the cool thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Well, and there's like snow all around.
Speaker 1: It just so, and they parked they built out that park right, put snow everywhere. And the statue, the original statue is back. It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: And you see the woman who's sitting outside of the knitting shop. Yeah, who's just hitting and her puns and puns.
Speaker 5: Oh man, had I heard it?
Speaker 4: She said it to me to you've forgotten it. I've heard it three times now, and it's like, wait, Easton, there's Easton, China in.
Speaker 1: Hi, first time A long time.
Speaker 4: Listening, Scott, what do you want to know from Easton?
Speaker 1: Eastern Superstar Interview of Superstars.
Speaker 6: How's your life been lately? Oh, it's great. How's the private jet? It's not available. He's skiing now jet with his celebrity friends.
Speaker 4: That has been very good to me. It's clear anytime, like if Scott's doing something, we're always like he's wearing a Luke Staff shirt.
Speaker 1: That's right, don't forget.
Speaker 4: I will say here's what I did, No judgments wherever James is James, no judgments. The shirts are a little long, so I took them to the drag cleaner. Did a great shirts cropped, but just like they're very lengthy.
Speaker 5: This this may have been.
Speaker 4: Daniel, tell your story.
Speaker 2: I showed up here in a you know, a cute cozy sweater because of course Gilmore.
Speaker 4: Girls just brings that out of me.
Speaker 2: It is all of a million degrees here. So I get out of the car and I tell Tara. Tara and I walked to the set together, and I was like, the first thing I need to do is buy a T shirt. And I don't care what T shirt it is. Walked into the first door. Cute little chiltern, very cute by the way.
Speaker 5: It rang up cut five dollars.
Speaker 4: Sale is not on sale for five dollars, I.
Speaker 5: Will take it.
Speaker 4: Can I get a side tangent? Because that's what I'm known for. We drove down from northern California yesterday, my niece Lucy and my mom, who's been to Solving, because welcome to Solving. It's fully decorated for Christmas. It's the most magical place.
Speaker 5: It's really Disneyland in real life.
Speaker 4: So we said, it's Disneyland meets Carmel. Yeah, it's cute.
Speaker 1: I don't think so you want to take especially.
Speaker 4: Since you can't really go out of town. You had Scott had to cancel his for Scott had to cancel the skeet trip because he's going to be here every day. But I think you could maybe make it to solving.
Speaker 5: You're there's may.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you had an early and a late you could pull it off. It gives me stars hollow vibes. I wonder that the pretzels with the cheese was like a thing does give it stars? Hall, I don't know where my niece is. She's getting popcorn from.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you don't know? Pretzels with cheese is a thing?
Speaker 4: No, it's not nacho cheese. It's a special cheese.
Speaker 2: Like like a cold.
Speaker 5: That's very that's the thing. It's a cheese ball is.
Speaker 4: A cheese cut. Scott, do you feel prepped for all your like you've got some exclusives? You've got What are you going to ask? Matt? We need you to ask something good.
Speaker 1: You just gonna stare at him and let you guys are looking.
Speaker 4: Away doing that interview at the Dragonfly right. Yes, by the way, I want to go to that tea so oh, is there any chance you can get us into that tea room?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I will get you into the t There is a special woman that when you come into the Dragonfly in yeah like quiz h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's an actress. It's fantastic, Yes.
Speaker 4: James, I got here fifteen minutes late. Of course. Oh James ran like, here's where everything is, and we've got to go into the Dragonfly and I was like, I want the crumpets. The I had to ask somebody if it was real food, because it looks like it looks like stage food, like I did.
Speaker 5: I did that in Lukes Diner and then I opened up.
Speaker 4: The it on video from last year Danielle stuck her nose into your donut being in the case so bad that I think her nose touched don't.
Speaker 1: Stick touch your noses to my donuts. I don't know, because it's fine. We've known each other long.
Speaker 4: Enough now I know by the way how I actually was sending okay that I'm giving all the inside out. I think I've actually drunk on smares bars, Like I literally have had so much sugar it's not normal. But I had to send this note to iHeart to be like this. Here's the updates from twenty twenty five, and I'm like, we're still thriving in this podcast that we've watched the whole show once and we're just going around again. What episode are we on, Jackie? What is Scott watching currently? Thirteen?
Speaker 1: Season three, season thirteen?
Speaker 4: I was like, there was not thirteen Season.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, season three.
Speaker 4: H wow that sounds about right. Oh yeah, stop. Did you know fun fact Kim Ortega has never seen it? Yeah? No, excellent, we bring the hard news.
Speaker 1: It might be my favorite episode right now.
Speaker 4: I think it's terrific, the one where was happening with the camera. It's all right for fighting, that's yeah. Did you guys get an actual gazette? They're passing it out around. Yeah, I can't. We're using as fans. But this year podcast is later so it won't be so high. Are you ready to flip the tree? Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I can't wait to get out there.
Speaker 4: And the tree is gorgeous in the daylight. I can't see it, and I tell you I'm sorry. By the way, James told me something super secret. Well probably knows this, but I don't know. Okay, James, at night, at night, you reveal it. It's your gosh.
Speaker 7: The projections of scenes on all the buildings and one of the most loveliest.
Speaker 5: Scene that's going to make people cry.
Speaker 4: Probably cry.
Speaker 7: Show it to all the fans. We got to show it to him somehow.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah, that's Michael Coroni doing that. I bet it is.
Speaker 7: It is Michael Crony.
Speaker 4: So do you know that's crazy story? It's it's it's for another day. I'll tell you that it's good for the gazette.
Speaker 7: Yes, you have three minutes, okay, and in.
Speaker 4: Those before we go, daniel said, you make her do it.
Speaker 1: We have an announcement to make. If we don't have drums, just hit the bomb.
Speaker 2: The only reason why they're making a big deal out of this is because it.
Speaker 5: Is a Gilmour name.
Speaker 1: Cared Danielle had baby number two and the unveiling is now of the name and what is the name?
Speaker 4: And on stage later, Scott, don't forget.
Speaker 1: On stage later and we're calling you out on stage and we're going to reveal it on stage.
Speaker 8: Why I guarantee, I guarantee you people will applo.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you they will. They will.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell the story of when I told Scott because his reaction was hilarious.
Speaker 5: So the baby's name is Milo and of course a really.
Speaker 2: Special Gimo girl's name. And I tell Scott this and he looks at me like dead in the face, and he goes, So you didn't pick Luke.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry Scott did not make him.
Speaker 4: Baby Milo, And it's pretty great. That was my guest for your baby name for Mateo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there was almost Matteo's name and I couldn't figure out the middle name for Milo at the time, and so I went with Mateo.
Speaker 5: And then this time around.
Speaker 1: The baby matures, would you consider changing.
Speaker 2: Very drastic change not if he was a fan of.
Speaker 5: The show, Well, you gotta get him watching.
Speaker 4: By the way, I have no idea what show we're doing right now. I have no idea how to end it. I feel like it's Scott's Oh yeah, I think you're going to need to give us a real heartwarming holiday together.
Speaker 1: So this all started in what twenty nineteen, and Warner Brothers called and said, can you come over? It's December twentieth and have you left town, and we'd love you to come over and surprise some fans, you know, just on the tour and all that. So I did that. It was like, you know, three hundred fans or whatever, and it was a nice time. And then it just grew and grew and you were there, right, and you remember and then the next year do we do anything?
Speaker 4: The next year was the pandemic.
Speaker 1: This exactly right, exactly, so that inspired me to create this.
Speaker 5: And the year after we came, but it was very small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, you were there too, we were here see.
Speaker 1: Another surprise and the light kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was one. I think do it in twenty three because we did it at the iHeart Dinner.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then we did this last year. Yeah, it was like it was like we thought that was the I thought it was one hundred out of ten, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely didn't think it could it could get better.
Speaker 4: I mean I walked into.
Speaker 1: Danny Kahn was like on the zoom call, so no, wait till you see what we do.
Speaker 3: Actually, I said, I'm gonna need to come back because I can't finish the whole everything.
Speaker 4: I want to down. Daniel and are doing the tour. So by the way, if you can't be here, that sucks, but you can go to deeps dot com and watch and like I'm not even just like trying to like hawk our stream like you're gonna get You're gonna like it because there's we're really giving you behind the scenes Daniel and I have been running around for an hour and we're not done. I know to go back. I haven't even made it to Lorealized house.
Speaker 1: Plus guess what last year there were two cameras. This year there are four cameras. I don't know how fi cameras filming.
Speaker 4: Angel like very Christmas.
Speaker 1: Multiple film, cruise, skelting, cruise, going around doing and you guys going around getting coverage and footage.
Speaker 4: It's it's specially.
Speaker 1: The veeps is I can't wait to see the vopes.
Speaker 4: You're going to see all of us trying to pretend we are famous. They're like, what are you shooting? We're like Scott's podcast.
Speaker 2: Wait, James, is our three minutes upright?
Speaker 1: Listen to the best fans of the world. Thank you also very much. We love you guys. We're gonna go out there on stage in a little bit and see maybe six thousand of you screaming. But thank you so much for the downloads. And remember where you lead, we will follow, will follow. Stay safe everyone, Hey, everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.