Speaker 1: Pretty tight room. Yeah, yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was inviting my boy down on mind Robin Big, robbing big, just looking for meatball.
Speaker 3: Okay, Christian, how was talking about how somewhat joking?
Speaker 1: Maybe I guess al a little serious?
Speaker 3: You were explaining You've explained to him like your injuries at in Carolina they were like wear and tear. They weren't like you got more down late this season. I guess it says they're talking for you. But like, how much did that piss you off when you got maybe injury those years?
Speaker 4: You know, it definitely it pisses you off, you know, but you m you miss games that that's part of part of the game, you know when you miss games, and uh, you just gotta stay on the field. So obviously it pissed me off, but I didn't I didn't think it was necessarily wrong.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I needed to get get on the field. I missed a lot of games in Carolina, so.
Speaker 1: It was what it was.
Speaker 5: But I confidence on myself that I was gonna bounce back.
Speaker 1: Of course, ship if you had ever had enough time to.
Speaker 3: Catch a touchdown, Guys fall down and then you get back up there.
Speaker 5: Nah, that was the first.
Speaker 4: That was the first for men. I didn't see the ball. I mean I felt like an idiot back pedaling like that for so long. I didn't see the ball til like halfway in the air. And I was just happy we we connected and it brought made a great play of scrambling and s sticking with it.
Speaker 3: Try where were you?
Speaker 5: Where were you on that plighte Uh?
Speaker 2: I was actually had a good advantage point. Uh you saw, yeah, I s I didn't know. I didn't see the ball, but I did see him back pedaling, and uh, you know, I was surprised that he had time to fall on his face and get back up and run out run in the end zone.
Speaker 1: So yeah, tri trend where you get his office is running now as far as where you're playing at and what the you know what the ceiling is? Were you guys? You know the ceiling is y who knows where the ceiling is?
Speaker 2: But you know, as long as we can can come in here and and take it one game at a time, I mean, we got so many playmakers the offense should move the balls. We shouldn't be surprised by that. But you know, I still think we we can. We got we got some ways to go before we can say we've arrived. But I do think the weapons we have, you know, obviously we got to to my right, you know obviously George Brad deebo i u ju. So, I mean the list goes on. So the offense should move the ball. But you know, I think we we still have a step that we can go. We still we still can get better.
Speaker 1: Christian big games against a lot of teams.
Speaker 4: Off or somethy seers think why you got so much successes?
Speaker 5: I it's sometimes it's just the way it goes.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't really know what games you're gonna have, you know, big games. That's why, you know, kind of like Trent said, it's just really just try to approach it one game at a time, one snap at a time, you know, and then whatever happens at the end happens.
Speaker 5: But you know, it's just the way it's gone this year.
Speaker 3: What brought you back into the game after you got knocked out through the touch and stuff?
Speaker 1: But what was a concerned level when he was down? And then how fast was the factor being business as usual? Uh?
Speaker 4: I mean he's tough as hell. So for for us, you know, once once he said, I'll be good. That's when I think everybody calmed down a little bit. It was just a matter of time before he got back in there.
Speaker 3: Huge home coming for him, obviously, He of course was as usual in the huddle on the upfield or a little.
Speaker 1: Extra he'th normal. Yeah, yeah, yeah, same guy, same guy. Cret Colin.
Speaker 3: Colin has uh told the story of how he thought when they traded for you, you couldn't play against the Chiefs just cause it was too much for a time crunch. You ever gonna talk to you? And they told John Lynch like, I guess he's gonna play, Like, do you remember your sales pitch.
Speaker 5: I just said I was ready to go.
Speaker 4: You know I can I can learn, you know, a package of plays pretty quickly, you know, So I just I told him I'm ready to go. You know I I would l like to play. It was my preference to play in that game. And kudos to him for allowing me to do that.
Speaker 3: How much of that was obviously you wanna play every vie play like you just don't want to miss games more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a goal of mine playing every game, suit up for every game and finish every game and so that was important to me.
Speaker 1: What was your mean getting cranky on who's playing the game all the long?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm I'm fine. It was just a little, you know, stuff that goes on during the game. Is there a feeling that it's very exciting?
Speaker 3: Obviously one NFC West, but there's still a long way to go, and.
Speaker 4: You want to be excited?
Speaker 1: Do you sucking me me?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think obviously winning the division is very important, you know you it's a it's a big step for us. And but to your point, I think everybody knows where we wanna be, and we know that each week you have to bring your best ball.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get everybody's best shot.
Speaker 4: So the standards gotta continue to rise and practice meetings and then obviously for the three hours on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's sorry to put the spot now you good.
Speaker 3: Uh, but there's talk of what well brockab be ap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're not asking me that.
Speaker 1: He might uh go to the next one. I'm not about to put me in that one.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's got my vote.
Speaker 1: What does it mean to have.
Speaker 2: I mean it means the offense is playing really well. I mean, we got the best running back in the NFL. So for him to to get MVP consideration, I mean, I think that's that's it's just due.
Speaker 1: And same way with Brock.
Speaker 2: Brox be playing his butt offso for him to be in a conversation, I think as a teammate, I I couldn't be more proud of it, of of both of these guys. And you know, my job is to try to continue to help them have success. And you know, I mean, who cared? Long as long as we can bring that trophy back to Santa Clair. You know, that's all I I That's all I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: Alright, God, yeah, thank you guys,