Speaker 1: It's like I was working, working, you know what I'm saying, Like, where were you working?
Speaker 2: But you ruined everything?
Speaker 1: How did I ruin anything?
Speaker 2: This was supposed to be an epic year end episode. Danielle was going to come in, It was going to be a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I had you all kind of been done in the amount of time it would I'm sorry. It was my job getting in the way.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry as far as me and our listeners were concerned.
Speaker 1: Part of my job but also helping you on a certain task, media vacation. Perhaps this it was this because they.
Speaker 3: Won't care, Dick.
Speaker 1: This is serial Killers. Yea, I don't mean tell well. This is also the last episode of.
Speaker 4: The year.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen. Yeah, done sucks. I tell you, I need a break from Andrew.
Speaker 2: So this is it. This is episode seventy, and it's the final episode of serial Killers for twenty nineteen, or as I like to say, twenty nineteen. The people will get bent out of shape.
Speaker 1: They like twenty nineteen, twenty twenty dime nickel four pennies. But so next week, are you gonna say twenty twenty or a you're gonna say twenty twenty twenty conference.
Speaker 2: You like twenty twenty. Yeah, but most people say twenty twenty. It's actually twenty twenty, just like Barbara Walter says it. Okay, just like W, you can't say W. It's w W. The correct way to pronounce it in an announcer is w W.
Speaker 1: I don't need this today this, I do not need W to htz W Hi, everybody, it's Scott. So let's get cracking with this episode and the last one tuxedo by the way, like that. I love it.
Speaker 2: I just got it. I rented it only for today. It's twenty four hour rental.
Speaker 1: You know why why? Today is the Spoonies.
Speaker 2: Oh oh hold.
Speaker 3: On, Yes, that's right, the Spoony.
Speaker 1: I'm Andrew here live at Theies. It is what a wonderful night it is. Hold on one second. Who is calling me?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here we go?
Speaker 1: Yes speaking, Yes, he was amazing, Yes, yes, okay. Do you know how much more it would be?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you could send me the instructions and I'll forward it off to forward it off to him. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.
Speaker 2: Byby so a little you know, behind the curtained thing here. So we're actually recording this on the last day before vacation. Yes, okay, So Danielle was supposed to do this podcast with us.
Speaker 1: She was supposed to be here at the Spoonies.
Speaker 2: She was, I know, she had her dress on and everything, and then she got a text from her husband that she was supposed to be somewhere like a half an hour ago, and she said, oh my god, I'm so sorry, and she left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's right, I'm here with Scottie b here live at the Spoonies. Yes.
Speaker 2: So, well, how are we doing this? I mean, we didn't talk about this ahead of time. Night in Cereal, folks, we still We're here live in Battle Creek, Michigan, the home of Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: No, that would be where the Spoonies at.
Speaker 2: Yes, it would be in Battle Creek or Cedar Rapids or you know wherever all those other places are.
Speaker 1: All the biggest stars are here.
Speaker 2: Captain Crunch's so he's coming down the red carpet. Oh look there's Tony the Tiger.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Tony just a wordplay. Oh no, he does not want to talk. Snubbed by Tony. This is the biggest night in Cereal folks.
Speaker 2: All right, well, listen, we actually still have cereal that we have to review in this episode. So I don't know how you want to do it. Maybe we want to start with a ball and then we'll.
Speaker 1: Move on, or maybe we do one award for now. Okay, great, okay, so let's give out the award for Cereal of the Year, Classic Classic Serial over the Year.
Speaker 2: Can I just really quick? I want to I made a list sure of all the five bowl cereals. Yeah, and you like to just throw around five balls like it's nothing.
Speaker 1: I like what I like? Like?
Speaker 2: Can I just I want to read your five ball cereals if you don't mind. Okay, this is from twenty nineteen since we started the show, Andrews five ball cereals. Christmas Crunch from cap'n Crunch for Loops, honeynut Checks, Lucky Charms, Rice Crispy Treats, Apple Cinnamon, Cheerios, rice Checks, Cinnamon, Toast Crunch Crunch, Berry corn Pops, Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows, berry berry Cakes, frosted Flakes, frosted Cheerios, count Chocula, frank and Berry corn Checks, frosted Crispies, and Ego Crunch. Yeah no, I'm sorry, and French toast Crunch, and Ego the original homestyle. It just came out that sounds say, those are all your five balls? That's a lot, You're like five balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like what I like.
Speaker 2: Now mine Lucky Charms, Coco Pabbles, Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows, chocolate, Lucky Charms, and Count Chocula. That's it. Yeah, so I scrutinize the cereal way more than you do.
Speaker 1: You're just like, okay, okay, because I like what I like and I don't think it's that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: But did you notice that all of mine are either chocolate or have marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, right, So that's me. Hey guys, oh god, you heard that. That was Scott's slapping his billin. All right, So I'm about to announce the nominees for Cereal of the Year. This is the classic Cereal of the.
Speaker 2: Year, okay, and the nominees are.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon, Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Count Chocula, Raisin Brand, and Lucky Charms.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you're gonna open the envelope.
Speaker 1: What a great night in cereal.
Speaker 2: Hold out, here we go.
Speaker 1: The winner for Cereal of the Year classic is Lucky Sir Charms. Sir Charms could not be here tonight.
Speaker 2: Who's accepting in his place?
Speaker 1: You know, we'll just give it to somebody backstage.
Speaker 2: Here you go, this other leprechauns bounce on around. Well that's great because you know what Lucky Charms truly is a five bowl cereal and I love it.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: That's my What do you call it the island cereal or whatever it is your desert islands here, desert island, that's it. Five holes Lucky Charms, very good, congratulations. Oh oh, the General is here to accept General Mills. Everybody, General Generals?
Speaker 1: Where I happened to accept this award, Great General Miles years ago. Isn't a centorium.
Speaker 2: General Mills did not have a set.
Speaker 1: I did not do that, so just screw it.
Speaker 2: So anyway, in the last episode, I mentioned how this episode was going to make Cereal Killers full circle and I tell you why. Yeah, Okay, well, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. Okay, now do you remember the cereals we did in the very first episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Uh there was banana cream frosted flakes, yes, and another one cool so I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: Now this I would call this maybe a second cousin of frosted Flakes banana cream, same company. It's Kellogg's bananas are involved. Okay, all right, so this is brand new Special K bananas. Oh yeah, I know we're not huge fans of the bananas. I don't like banana flavored anything. Yeah, but these are actually real banana slices or chips or whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 1: I don't like the chips.
Speaker 2: You know this secret squirrel Joel over a chopra furry Joel texted me the other day. No, he shaves. Oh, and he needs to shave. Actually, he texted me.
Speaker 1: Why are you noticing if somebody needs to shave?
Speaker 2: Can you see the picture that I posted with him? He needs to like shave that beard.
Speaker 1: You don't like that?
Speaker 2: It's all right, but it's getting unkempt.
Speaker 1: Maybe when he puts on his furry helmet it okay, listen.
Speaker 2: So anyway, he texted me a picture and this came in Banana Special K and the other one that's coming. So this is a two new Cereal episode. It's a special episode.
Speaker 1: Here are at the spoonies. We're real excited about tonight.
Speaker 2: So this needs a Scottie Shae because there's banana chunks or slices or pieces or spoonies.
Speaker 1: Were an actual award show, let it be known that during the commercial breaks, you'd be seeing trailers for new cereals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would, the highly anticipated cereals of twenty twenty. A teaser trailer for the new Eggo Cookies and cream cereals. Wow, is that a thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: I thought I don't know because you know nothing about it, sir.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just teasing cereals.
Speaker 2: Look, man, you're just along for the ride.
Speaker 1: I guess you just spilled cereal all over the board.
Speaker 2: I took one of your banana chips because I didn't get any. The banana to cereal ratio, I must say, is off. There needs to be more bananas in here.
Speaker 1: But I just know I'm not gonna like this. You know what? Positive Outlook, maybe there's some way I'll enjoy this.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I'll tell you that. But let's see.
Speaker 1: We have our a two milk still not a sponsor two milk.
Speaker 2: No, you know, Actually, I'm sorry. We did get a milk sponsor. What yeah, kind of what do you mean? You know our good friend Sam who works in the back there. Yeah, she gave me a holiday card and inside that holiday card were coupons for one, two, three, four five gallons of milk.
Speaker 1: That's so nice and so thoughtful.
Speaker 2: So thank you producer, Samper sponsoring cereal killers for one, two, three, four five weeks.
Speaker 1: Sam was on episode fifty. If you want to go back and listen.
Speaker 2: That's right. She was, all right, here we go special ca banana from Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: Weird Banana chips. Oh h huh. You know, never judge a cereal by its box. I will. I actually like this three bowls in a spoon, and I'll tell you why. It tastes like when my mom used to make rice crispies and banana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those were real bananas cut right from the banana. I was have dried whole grain wheat, rice sugar banana chips. I'm sorry. I like this two balls.
Speaker 1: No, three bowls in a spoon. And I think if anything rice crispies. If you're watching or listening, I guess you should make rice crispies and banana cereal.
Speaker 2: Snap crackle pop, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, they were supposed to be presenters tonight, but you know they dropped out.
Speaker 2: Somebody stepped on them. Oh oh god, whoops?
Speaker 1: All right, well, is that what the ambulance outside was for?
Speaker 2: Back to the countdown now, I have to say we have way more five ball cereals than we do zero bowl cereals in all seventy episodes plus bonus. The only cereal that you gave absolutely zero balls to was chocolate peanut butter cheios.
Speaker 1: That was the nastiest thing I've ever had.
Speaker 2: And for me, peanut butter and cocoa pebbles did not like that. Puffins peanut butter and chocolate. Somehow you gave that a little. I gave it nothing. The cereal school cereals were absolutely disgusting, but you still gave them a ball and a spoon. I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: No, I gave it a bowl each.
Speaker 2: You gave one of them a ball, and you gave one of them a spoon.
Speaker 1: To be honest, when it comes to the worst of the worst, I feel you can have a lot of great cereals. I don't mind giving five balls out, but to be the worst, like the actual worst. It's got to be rancid.
Speaker 2: And the Golden tumberk was disgusting.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I think that's a really great trance position entire. Next award at the Spoonies.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, which award is it?
Speaker 1: This is the nominees for the Worst Cereal of the Year or the Bulp All Vomit Award.
Speaker 4: Bulp.
Speaker 1: The nominees are Life Gingerbread Spice. That was pretty gross. Yeah, the Cereal School Coco, the Cereal School Cinnamon bun.
Speaker 2: They get two nominations, banana.
Speaker 1: Cream, frosted flakes, chocolate, peanut butter, Cheerios and puffins peanut butter and chocolate. And the winner is see now you should play the drum roll. I don't know how. Okay, wow's a tie for the Cereal School Coco.
Speaker 2: Congratulations all right, Cereal School, congrats for losing, because you suck.
Speaker 1: That was the nastiest cereal. That was so bad. The taste of it at first seems good and then all of a sudden, it goes bad really really quickly.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. Danielle was supposed to be here and I had some for her to try. She totally would have done her block so you guys missed out on that apologize.
Speaker 1: Let it also be known that the box that we got from Garrett, Yeah, with the cereal school in it, there's oil on it now and we have no idea how it got where it's leaking from. What is that doing to the insides of our bodies?
Speaker 2: By the way, you know, I wanted to play something because yesterday you and I were talking. Danielle would have been great for this because you have no clue. But I sang a TV theme song from the eighties yesterday and you're like, oh, isn't that that one? Remember this?
Speaker 4: Dreams Working Girls?
Speaker 2: No, it's how does this? How about this? If I show you this, does that mean anything? I'm showing him a script. L It's you never would have gotten dude. Yeah, and surely the eighties. No, I know you weren't alive.
Speaker 1: No, but I know the theme song. Wasn't the theme song? Super popular?
Speaker 2: That was the theme song?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's why I knew the theme song.
Speaker 4: I just forgot it was.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was a spin off from uh, the one with the guy I'm sorry they lived in a house? Three's Company.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, really, the fawns.
Speaker 1: The funds was in Laverne and surely.
Speaker 2: No Laverne and surely was on Happy Days?
Speaker 3: Really? Yes?
Speaker 1: And then it was a spin. No, I used to watch again.
Speaker 2: Gary Marshall was the producer and he was he was uh LaVerne's for real in real life, Kenny Marshall.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Did not know that? So that's a but b Happy Days was on at Nicked night?
Speaker 2: It was, Yeah, so that's how you know it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I actually watched Happy Days not from the eighties.
Speaker 1: No, No, because again wasn't a lie.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I one more? How about this one?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 4: His night Rider?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: They watch, No, they watch after Dark.
Speaker 2: Little furry alien Alf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ol never saw Alf. Alf was not on Nicket Night.
Speaker 2: You know what planet he was from?
Speaker 1: Mars.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can tell me weasel wob meil mac. So you didn't know anything about that show?
Speaker 1: No, Alf was one of those that I did not know about. Why do you have Alf notepads? What does it say? Andy? Millennials know nothing about eighties TV?
Speaker 2: That's right, because I was a proud member of the ALF fan club.
Speaker 1: What yes, look at the bottom.
Speaker 2: I can't look at the very bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, ELF fan club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I found my old Alpha fan club packet and it had this notepad and a record.
Speaker 1: How old were you in nineteen eighty seven, eleven or twelve? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he even had his own song called You're the One That's out of this World.
Speaker 1: No, I actually did know that, because whenever they do like worst songs ever to chart on the Billboard, Elf.
Speaker 2: Is always on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he always wanted to eat the cat.
Speaker 1: Didn't it end really depressing? Like Elf gets like taken hostage by the CIA.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. Yeah, yeah, Okay, anyway, you know this is about cereal. Sorry, let's get back to the spoonies.
Speaker 1: We did. We gave away on the worst cereal.
Speaker 2: Don't you have one more?
Speaker 1: I have two more awards? Okay, I'd like to hear the next word place. This one is for the William Brimley Diabetes Award. William Oh, sorry, Wilford.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Wilford.
Speaker 2: He's just checking in.
Speaker 1: This is for the most sugary Diabetes PHILM Cereal of the Year. It's the right thing to do thank you again, Wilford. I can't read the nominees over drum.
Speaker 2: Roll, Oh, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: The nominees for the Wilford Brimley Diabetes Award are sour Patch Kid Cereal ooh, Mermaid Cereal yes, Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows okay, Unicorn Cereal yes, and Ryan's World Serial left one out? Which one?
Speaker 2: The Millville Peanut butter and jelly puffs?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: That was so they get honorable mention. Yes, okay, so here we go.
Speaker 1: And the award for the Wilfrid Brimley Diabetes Award goes too. Coco Puffs with marshmallows. Very good, so much. Coco Puffs with marshmallows. I loved the cereal. I think we both gave it five bowls. Yeah, that's the off season count choculas. So good, Yeah, very good. It came in the big bag lots of sweets. You should not eat that every day.
Speaker 2: Oh congratulations. You got a spoon.
Speaker 1: Spoon and a uh what is it an insulin pen?
Speaker 2: Yes? All right, so I'm gonna go back down to the cereal sack. We'll take a break from the spoonies.
Speaker 1: Coming back the biggest award of the night. This is the new Cereal of the Year award.
Speaker 2: Now, the very first cereal that we did after banana cream. Do you remember what it was in episode one of Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: A brand of some sort, a flake of some sort.
Speaker 2: It was not a brand, It was not a flake. It was a ball cocoa puffs.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't tell you. Captain Crunch, and Andrew Crunch, Andrew what?
Speaker 2: How do you not remember these things?
Speaker 1: We went to a tab of how much cereal we've gone through this year. I think it's over two hundred. It's well over two hundred. Okay, about two hundred and twenty two cereals. I don't remember, but the very first episode I don't go back.
Speaker 2: I bet you Omar remembers. He knows everything about this podcast. He's a pretty lotar listeners. They tweet us all the time.
Speaker 1: Check this tricks.
Speaker 2: So Tricks was the very first cereal and secret Squirrel Joel sent me this one as well. For some reason, Shopwright is really on the ball and they're getting all the new cereals first, and I thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Shopright.
Speaker 2: Tricks Troll's World Tour with Marshmallows it's the very first Tricks variety ever to have marshmallows, and we have it right here. Oh well, they're just starting to trickle into stores now so you can find it. It's in the purple box. And the Tricks Rabbit has the trolls hair on, looks very confused.
Speaker 1: It's a shame with the trolls. I feel like back when I was a kid, at least.
Speaker 2: They didn't look like five years ago.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Do you know? I still think the two thousands were like five years ago, and it turns out that they're now over ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I know that nineteen ninety in just a couple of days will be thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Don't remind me that my thirtieth birthday is going to be in two years.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so old.
Speaker 1: I feel you're going to hit thirty. Oh my god. Why is it that I can't have anything on this show when I say I feel old? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: That's our Lenny mud Ball. Thank you very much for supporting us. Thank you, Lenny Mud, Lenny Mud appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you to our incredible sponsors.
Speaker 2: Lenny Mud, Lenny Mud and a crunch Cup and everybody else. That didn't give us any money, but sent us product, and we'll take it.
Speaker 1: I love it, especially the guy who sent us Reptar cereal that turned out to be Vince. Remember that at all the spoons. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Every time somebody sees serial killer spoons on Amazon, we get like forty spoons.
Speaker 1: We've got forty spoons here so far.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you though. I love our collections of spoons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's so nice.
Speaker 2: Did I pour you cereal?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You can have it from the ball What No, because then I have to go clean the bowl. Oh wow, you're a mess today. You are a hot mess, like a dumpster fire of it.
Speaker 2: Let's do the tricks with whole milk, because it's till I got Oh. I thought you were about to say heavy cream. No, that's scary.
Speaker 1: Can I do it with the oat milk?
Speaker 2: No, we don't do that. I stole that from the coffee cart.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you go. You've gone to ceiling now.
Speaker 2: Every time they bring the coffee cart up here, I take the leftover milk. I have to get it somehow. All right, Ready, tricks, trolls, marshmallows. Okay, so it's tricks the balls are multi colored, and I don't know what the marshmallows are supposed to be. They're just kind of cubes, marbleized cube, maybe diamonds.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine speaking of diamond in the Cereal commercial they said and new with marbleized cubes.
Speaker 2: Well that's really what they are. I give this four bowls. It's not bad to me. It's just tricks. Marshmallows thrown it. The marshmallows add nothing. I enjoy tricks three bowls in a spoon It is a little overly sweet. I'm gonna be honest, and you're not gonna belie this. I don't think this needs marshmallows. No, I love marshmallows, but this one just kind of doesn't. Tricks does not need marshmallows. Let's get that out there.
Speaker 1: But maybe an early contender for the twenty twenty Spoonies.
Speaker 2: That's right, because it will kind of bleed over.
Speaker 1: He's missed the cutoff for the award show.
Speaker 2: That's right. They couldn't be nominated. They were not eligible, of course. All right, so is there one more award?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, it's the biggest award of the entire night.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh what is it.
Speaker 1: This is a cereal of the year, the new cereal of.
Speaker 2: The overall, the new cereal of the year.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the new cereal of the year, so we could just go with overall new.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The nominees for New Cereal of the Year are Eggo Waffle Maple Cereal. Okay, sugar Cookie toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Ooo, but that's a season, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Hostess, Twinkie Cereal, Yes, Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows okay, honeymads More Cereal all right, and the winner is Eggo Waffle Cereals, says you, that thing is too long. What an incredible honor for the biggest award of the night, Maple Cereal.
Speaker 3: How did it win?
Speaker 1: You chose that?
Speaker 3: No? I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, everybody loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a very one sided award show.
Speaker 1: Accepting the award on their behalf is missus Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've eaten at least two full boxes of it by myself. You've made me buy those boxes, yeah, with a coupon that you printed out for me, and I gave you money for that, didn't I I don't know if you did or not. Okay, Well, if amael you after the show. All right, cool, it really is a great cereal. I have to say it's one of those that I would eat every day if I could.
Speaker 2: Did you make a list of the cereals that we vomited from or at least one person vomited from that was a part of the War Cereals of the Year? Okay, because I'm looking at my list here, Danielle vomited from the All Brand. I think we both vomited from Cereal School and also from the Gingerbread Life, Yeah, and the Tumeric. Other than that, I don't remember really spitting anything else out.
Speaker 1: No, there wasn't too many to spit out, all right, so we had four spits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool, Right, Well, this has been very nice, Andrew, you know, it's been a wonderful year. Thank you very much. I never knew that this podcast would get this far. We're seventy episodes in, plus like four or five bonus episodes, and thank you all so much for listening. You know, we're not making a damn penny, but we just enjoy doing it, and thank you very much, really, because we couldn't do it without you, exactly. And cereal sales have skyrocketed since we started doing this. I'll have to let you know that cereal companies take note people are eating cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, hello, and advertise with us. If you're an advertiser listening to this, we'd love to work with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, thank you so much. Please follow us on all social platforms Serial Killers PC and subscribe to us and rate us and.
Speaker 1: Do all go find us on any podcast platform that's available. We're available, give us a review. We love it when we read your reviews and tweet us with what you want for twenty twenty. We'll read your suggestions and who knows, maybe we'll take them into accounting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have been asking us to do store brands, and I guess maybe we'll have to start doing that. Not that we're running out of cereals, but you know, Target has their own brand, and lots of national chains have their own brands, so we may have to start doing that. Trader Joe is all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we'll do some. Actually, my friend who will I'm on the show buys everything Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, was this approved by me? Did the committee approve this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, wow, I didn't know we were so legit our board of directors has to approve all guests. So akau, yes and only you.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna have some great guests for next year. Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll get some like real guests, like some celebrity guests.
Speaker 1: My friend could. Come on, she's going to be on the new Survivor.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then she will be a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, she's already was on it. She won. She's going to be on the new Winter season. She won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's a Survivor winner.
Speaker 1: Yes, really, yes, I don't ever watch you love Cereal?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bring her in.
Speaker 1: She's the one who likes Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: I thought she was just some dope that got voted off the first week. Come on, this is very exciting. She's a winner of Survivors. Yes, all right, well let's get her in here. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Michelle?
Speaker 2: Michelle? Ready for you?
Speaker 1: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Okay, we got to go. Thank you for listening. We'll see you in twenty twenty. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and please be safe. Don't drink a drive and lots of cereal at your New Year's Eve. Party please bowls everywhere. People love it.
Speaker 4: Scott.
Speaker 1: I'm thankful for you and thank you for coming up with this podcast idea and deciding to include me in on it. I know we fight all the time, but I'm super thankful for you, and I'm super thankful for our listeners. So have a great new year everybody, and yeah, look forward to twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Until then, say crunch, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Crunch, Crunch.
Speaker 2: So that's just it. Years over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the year's over. I came all the way back into the city for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We're working when nobody else wants to.