Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 2: Becca is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend, well fiance now I guess Adrian for a year and a half and they recently got engaged, but now she thinks something might be going on. So Becca, Hi, Hi, thank you for your email. Tell us about the situation with Adrian.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I feel like my new fiancee is cheating on me because I found hair ties in our couch that just don't belong to me.
Speaker 4: M oh, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's just like I use these like little plain black ones and these ones were brown.
Speaker 4: So did you have friends ever recently? Like could it be theirs?
Speaker 5: No? No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like there's no.
Speaker 3: Way that he can't be cheating because I haven't had any people there.
Speaker 5: I don't use those hair ties.
Speaker 3: And when I tried to confronting him about it, he kind of dis blamed it on me or said it would be a friend.
Speaker 6: But, like I.
Speaker 5: Said, there's no way it would have been one of my friends.
Speaker 1: Does he have friends that are just females or sisters or nieces or anything that would have had hair ties at your house.
Speaker 5: No, he really doesn't even have female friends.
Speaker 1: So outside of the hair ties, which is okay, a very big flag, so we'll just leave that right there. But outside of that, is there anything else that is starting to raise some alarms in you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I also kind of noticed lately that he's been carrying around cash, like more than like one hundred dollars at time, and he's never done.
Speaker 5: That before, so I don't really know what he's using the cash for.
Speaker 3: And then I asked him about it, and he brushed it off and said he's just working hard and wants to be reminded of like all the money that he's making lately, which doesn't really make sense to me.
Speaker 4: Is he making really good money lately, like just recently?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's the same as it's always been. So I just feel like that was like a bull answer.
Speaker 1: Why would somebody start carrying around cash more if you never did before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just weird. It's definitely like off character for him. And then like, so we've.
Speaker 5: Been physical in bed, but now he's got like these new moves that he keeps hitting on me, and I don't know where they came from.
Speaker 3: So I'm just I'm starting to think that there's definitely someone else in the picture. There's too many little things lining up to where it feels like something's not right.
Speaker 4: The new of this sketchy.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe he was watching some videos that were inspiring and decided to try something out. I don't know, maybe there's like a YouTube ta, here's a tutorial for everything.
Speaker 4: There really is.
Speaker 3: He could have been, but like, like I said, like, I just have this gut feeling and there's too many little instances where things just don't feel right.
Speaker 4: The hair tis kind of threw me a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was definitely the biggest one.
Speaker 4: Definitely that is all right.
Speaker 2: Well, you already told us a grocery store he's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and do the usual say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody they want from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or someone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh boy, okay to us.
Speaker 2: I'll come back and hopefully he isn't cheating, but get her to catch a cheater.
Speaker 4: Next, it's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 5: It's time to catch a cheater only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Becca is on the phone and she thinks her fiance might be cheating on her. They've been together for a year and a half. They recently got engaged. So we're about to call him from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and pretend to be from there and say that every month, we choose one Awards card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends them to Becco or to someone else. But before we do that, Becca, why don't you catch everybody up on what's going on?
Speaker 5: Okay, So my fiance, my new fiance, is enacting really weird lately.
Speaker 3: I caught different colored hair ties around the apartment, ones that I don't use. Ever, he's been carrying more cash than normal, which is unlike him, and he's also pulling out these new moves in bed and I just think something has to be up.
Speaker 2: For too many instances whenever the new moves come into play. You've been together for a while. It is kind of like, what where did that come from?
Speaker 4: The Internet is a great resource. All right, well, we're about to call him and see if he is. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready?
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. Hello, Hi is this Adrian? Who's the rewards card member with.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 4: Is this Hi Adrian?
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. My name is Arbel and I'm calling because you are this month's lucky winner. Congratulations?
Speaker 6: Okay? Would I win?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member that wins free flowers delivered for our follower department to anybody they want. It's thirty six long stem red roses, a card, and a boux of Chocolate's delivered anywhere, absolutely for free. It's actually a two hundred and forty eight dollars value.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're busy right now or if you know who you want to send them to right now, But if you did have the information right now, I can take it down in a matter of minutes. You'll get confirmations on everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that was good.
Speaker 4: You know who you want to send it to right now?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 4: Great? We start with the first and the last name. Whenever you're ready.
Speaker 6: My first name is Tatiana.
Speaker 4: Tatiana and you want to put on a card, would like just in.
Speaker 6: A card, just on the card, just put an XO x o X.
Speaker 2: I can definitely do that. I can also let you know that this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater. And your fiance Becca thought you might be cheating, and.
Speaker 4: Like, who's Tatiana is? I guess the big question? Now?
Speaker 5: Hi, I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 4: What what is this?
Speaker 2: It's called to Catch a Cheater? And your fiance is on the phone she heard you sending class on.
Speaker 5: Radio and I just caught you cheating.
Speaker 6: I wasn't cheating.
Speaker 5: Mmm, who's Tatiana.
Speaker 6: To a friend? I wasn't cheating.
Speaker 5: Why would you send flowers to taking on instead of your fiance?
Speaker 6: A friend that helps me? I I like to hang out with him. It's it's fine. It's nothing that.
Speaker 4: You're do you say XO xoxo too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: It's just what we say to each other.
Speaker 6: It's not I swear it is nothing we are I'm not cheating.
Speaker 3: That doesn't even make sense remotely. I knew it, the hair size, the new move.
Speaker 6: No, okay, listen, what do you what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 6: All right? All right, listen, it's because she's an escort and I hire what's a week? We do not we do not engage in anything sexual. We do not.
Speaker 3: You hired an expert talking.
Speaker 6: Around?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Honestly, that's pathetic. That's so pathetic. Why would you you're paying for for companionship when you have a fiance. We're getting married.
Speaker 6: I know we are, and I still love you of me. I'm not cheat. We're talking, we're hanging out. She's like, she's teaching me other stuff to be able to do for you.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that. That makes literally no sense to me. And that's that's pathetic.
Speaker 5: You're such a lover.
Speaker 4: WHOA That escalated real quick.
Speaker 1: She brings up a good point, though, I mean, this is the first time I'm hearing of somebody hiring an escort to help them be better in their relationship. But what do you think that this escort is giving you that your fiance can't.
Speaker 6: I mean, just the other things that I can do for her, that's all I'm getting out of it.
Speaker 4: Like a life coach.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I think hiring an escort is cheating. I would classify that as.
Speaker 6: Cheating doing anything though, What does.
Speaker 4: She wear when you guys hang out?
Speaker 6: All kinds of stuff. She's gone from jeans and a T shirt to like sweaters.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she's wearing sweaters.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm laughing. This is now what I expected today.
Speaker 6: I was doing this large stuff to be able to give to you, So I don't know why you're mad.
Speaker 1: I would hope that you can kind of understand, Adrian, it's a little alarming. Could you imagine if Becca hired a guide just to spend time with when she has you, like, how would you feel?
Speaker 6: I mean, if the panalton is that she's coming home to me and we're still doing stuff together and she's bringing out this other stuff that maybe I like, then I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: No, No, this is not like a dating, silly high school relationship.
Speaker 5: We are getting married. Like, I don't I really genuinely know what's wrong with you, But I just don't see.
Speaker 6: What the big guiald. Like I said, we're not doing anything sexual.
Speaker 2: It's an escort for companionship when you're.
Speaker 5: Where would you have found an escort? Come on, let's get real.
Speaker 2: You getting married, that's the ultimate companionship though, And you're paying for companionship already before you're married.
Speaker 4: Is that a waste of money?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Like I said, I mean, I'm learning new stuff to be able to give to her. So what does it matter?
Speaker 3: You just said you don't do anything physical, you're learning new things, and your break moves to the bedroom.
Speaker 5: There you go, caught you again.
Speaker 6: I haven't done it. If she talks me through it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you know what, I don't understand how that works. I tried to show my friend how to twerk once and that was very like. I can't imagine explaining that and then saying, you know, you got.
Speaker 4: To show them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I'm done. This is so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm not staying with someone who hires escorts when they're about to get married to me, that's just completely not okay.
Speaker 6: I mean again, I don't see what the big deals. It's like me taking an adult edd course, really, because I mean, I want to be able to give you better stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you feel that way us Talksiana wherever her name is, can have a great rest of your lives together and you can continue practicing on each other.
Speaker 2: Because I'm out, hey, beca, I hung up on him because I didn't see conversation going anywhere else. Thank god, I'm really sorry, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sorry. That's actually see, that's a hard one to stomach. But also I feel like it's something that is better to know now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely in shock right now. I'm glad I caught him, but it's gonna takes me a while to get over.
Speaker 1: I just have a feeling he's going to be like, what if he says bye to the escort and comes back to you. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hell no, No, he's not coming back. There's no taking him back.
Speaker 6: I'm done.
Speaker 4: I think he's fully understanding why that was an issue. Also, there is a flag also.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I'm not dating someone that doesn't have or married marrying someone that doesn't have the same thoughts I do when it comes to that.
Speaker 4: Well, at least you found out before you were married.
Speaker 5: This is true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take care, Sorry, thank you.
Speaker 3: Back the Jewble shows to catch a cheater,