Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tapping?
Speaker 1: Hi, Garrett phone tap? So AJ wants the phone tap his mom.
Speaker 3: Now, AJ's out on spring break because it is spring break season, and thought now it would be the perfect time to mess with mom. Mom was gracious enough to pay for spring break, So we're gonna call up mom from the hotel.
Speaker 1: AJ got into some trouble. Not a good idea, I will be.
Speaker 3: The arms always worry when their kids are at spring break and you're playing on that audum.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what Garret's phone taps all about.
Speaker 4: Hell, hey, mom, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Let's be having them all.
Speaker 4: I need your help. Do you know the hotel that I say that? Yeah, last night we went out to drink and uh kind of got a little bit too drunk and knocked over a statue in the lobby.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you knocked over a.
Speaker 4: Statue and they have me detained?
Speaker 2: They have you detained? What do you mean they have you detained for?
Speaker 4: What? For knocking over the statue? Day? I paid for it, You paid.
Speaker 2: For it, so what's the problem. Wait, did you just say you paid for it?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, they want me to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Pay for it.
Speaker 4: Fifteen hundred dollars. I don't have that, mom, because you possibly send me another fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to sing you fifteen hundred dollars? I just paid for the trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I promise as soon as I get back home, I will pay for it. I swear to you. I'll give you back the money.
Speaker 2: No, no, now paid for this trip and you want to get drunk, and that's stupid with your friends. You're sorry, iresponsible, and you want me to come up with fifty hundred dollars? Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: I can't even leave the place. They haven't even this room in the hotel?
Speaker 2: Well you shot thought about that?
Speaker 1: What is she doing?
Speaker 2: Who would have beat?
Speaker 4: Who is that? That's the owner the of the hotel? He's really pay small.
Speaker 1: I'll put on my phone now, Hello is this?
Speaker 2: I'm his mother?
Speaker 4: Who is this?
Speaker 3: I own the resort that your son decided to destroy last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, he told me that it was just one thing that he Look, you make it sound as if he rup and wrecked your whole hotel.
Speaker 3: We have a big problem going on here because I have Jonathan Taylor Thomas coming tomorrow, and he knocked over our statue of the founding father Al Borland.
Speaker 2: Okay, a man, I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 4: I don't have the money. Mom, listen, you face, shut it.
Speaker 1: Up, shut it up.
Speaker 2: Don't you tell my son is shut up?
Speaker 1: Do you have the money to pay me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, you shut up.
Speaker 1: To you shut up?
Speaker 3: To shut up?
Speaker 1: You back there, you shut your face.
Speaker 2: You don't talk to my son like that. You don't tell me, you don't tell me to shut up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well you're gonna need to get this, is it? I have videotape of him humping it last night in the fountain. He was humping a statue.
Speaker 4: I wasn't humping the statue. I was shut up.
Speaker 2: Shut up, talk to my son like that.
Speaker 1: Are you going to pay me? Yes or no? Then I'm going to have to hold your son. Okay, I'm holding your son.
Speaker 2: What the hell did you do?
Speaker 4: I don't even remember. Last night? Is all a blur.
Speaker 2: I gave you money? Now? Where is that the money?
Speaker 4: Oh? I spent it?
Speaker 2: Where we spent it?
Speaker 4: I got a tattoo, A nice cool tattoo.
Speaker 2: There are many money that I gave you. You spend it on a tattoo.
Speaker 4: You get tattoos, And I said, you know what, I love Jessica And.
Speaker 2: I wait a minute, hold it, Jessica. You got a tattoo with Jessica It?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my neck.
Speaker 2: Can't you have different day? You gotta test with Jessica. Don't come home.
Speaker 3: Hey Tanya, my name's garrethrom Elvis Duran in the morning show and you just got phone tapped by your son.
Speaker 2: Whaie, what I got phone taps? Are you.
Speaker 4: Worried?
Speaker 2: Are you stelling tattoo though? That's ridiculous. You're spending money playing flakes from tattoos.
Speaker 1: This is why I don't want kids ever.